- How long does it take to get to the maximum level, assuming a moderate pace of playing?
- Is the current "end-game" content any fun?
- Have drops improved?
- How's the population?
- How is the level sync system (assuming it is implemented)?
- Are Arenas back, or some form of a replacement for them?
- What are the current top guilds?
If you're relatively active and connected maybe 3 months 0-200. Maybe less.
End game content is okay. Some of it feels convoluted like Wabbit Island, some of it feels very fair.
Drops have not improved. In some ways, they're actually worse since all gear at end game is considered legendary.
Population is probably nearing the 2013 low, around when Fogs were released which was as dead as I'd ever seen the game.
Level sync is on beta. Conceptually cool, still very buggy.
Arenas are NEVER coming back. There is no one left from the teams that made them and it's likely all the work towards them has been lost during the devs changing.
Top guilds? Iunno anymore. I don't think there's enough population to support a significant number of top guilds, so BBC had eaten a majority of end game players when I went inactive. There's probably a handful of other guilds with true end-game players but I'm not active enough to know which.