Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Madd1's profile
Statistics
2142 Posts (1.32 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 19, 2016, 17:37:53 | #1

Quote (Xelospam @ 17 September 2016 23:16) *

Quote (LarryKubiak @ 17 September 2016 15:39) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 17 September 2016 02:09) *
We beat a lot of end game bosses without Feca (since it became the tank god), including early SB... like when there were a few dozen teams max that could do it. You just need a stronk Tank.

In which case I say, welcome to MMOs.... if Tanks aren't mandatory, they're useless.... pretty much how it goes.

Really, sac tank on moon 2 boss? come on...
Madd didnt even play since moon island is out, he dont know what hes talking about for current end game content!
I've beat every boss and archmob on moon without Steles. I've only beat Croc with no stab steles.

Only two I haven't beat without Feca are Kanni and Carnivore and I doubt it's because it can't be done, but more because everyone just has a Feca alt and uses it since it's convenient.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979814  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 19, 2016, 17:30:43 | #2
Anything with decent DPT can solo. Most ranged can kite well and/or can sustain, most melees have sustainability and/or damage mitigation abilities.

The only things that struggle to solo are things that can't kill quickly which basically includes most tank built classes.

Thread : General  Preview message : #979812  Replies : 6  Views : 554
posté September 17, 2016, 02:09:36 | #3

Quote (Neneko88 @ 17 September 2016 01:16) *
I'm trying to help the game, it doesn't mean that I can't clear it.

Moon island is not complex strategy where you use rails or other advanced class strategies to help other classes do things.

Moon island is basic strategy where you place a feca in front of boss.
We beat a lot of end game bosses without Feca (since it became the tank god), including early SB... like when there were a few dozen teams max that could do it. You just need a stronk Tank.

In which case I say, welcome to MMOs.... if Tanks aren't mandatory, they're useless.... pretty much how it goes.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979617  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 15, 2016, 19:53:37 | #4
The rarerest cosmetic item I'm aware of on Nox is the heart aura. It was a 1 time, 1 player reward for the 2012 Ballowntines contest. The winner has a strange and dated looking aura of hearts emanating from his character.

I've been ultra jelly of it ever since I first saw it.

So jelly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979465  Replies : 22  Views : 867
posté September 14, 2016, 19:12:15 | #5
Call me when we're talking about Xelor. Prepare for a masters degree dissertation.

Thread : News  Preview message : #979334  Replies : 32  Views : 1231
posté September 14, 2016, 17:33:44 | #6
I think the most logical solution to the weakness of melee fighters in PVM is to start tagging on PVM only damage reduction or damage modifiers to class passives.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979329  Replies : 59  Views : 1913
posté September 12, 2016, 18:28:00 | #7
Xelor's pretty useful in Kanni for taking AP and pretty useless for anything else. You can swap the water totem pretty easily, but Xelor relies heavily on multiple elements to do good damage which makes doing actual damage with a Xelor hilariously inconvenient and basically pointless.

Thread : General  Preview message : #979093  Replies : 3  Views : 227
posté September 07, 2016, 17:35:54 | #8

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 04 September 2016 11:03) *

Quote (Gelgy @ 04 September 2016 05:54) *
Well honestly, since Osamodas is the class affected most disproportionately, the simplest solution might just be increasing the % of the Osamodas's masteries inherited by their summons.

If the summons from Moon Island become overpowered as a result, then they should have their damage output reduced to compensate. Summons prior to Moon are dealing too little damage anyway.

Otherwise, a regular guild bonus is actually pretty fair to the average player... Guilds aren't that hard to make.
To be honest Sadida is more affected by it then Osamodas. Dolls are already initially too weak and after this change they will become even weaker. Plus, i am surprised nobody has mentioned this, but armor generating will be worse too, and that affect sadida a lot. To those who are not aware, armor is increased by elemental masteries but not by Damage inflicted. This also means nerf to our other tanks: feca and foggernaut (+ ecaflip's self-armors will be weaker too). Though sacrier's Coagulation will remain unchanged because its based of max hp, not earth element.

I have no idea why they decided to change the guild bonuses in the first place, but if they do so, then by all means they should include "Armor Generating" togather with Heal Performed bonus if they decide to apply this change.
You probably don't remember why I'm saying this, but I told you so.

That is the direct result of allowing doll spam, the dolls NEED to be weak to accommodate the huge potential damage if you use the maximum number of fully nettled dolls. I told you that you'd be unhappy with it in the long run when it was still in Beta, and here I am to tell you that I told you so.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #978498  Replies : 75  Views : 2448
posté September 06, 2016, 23:59:24 | #9

Quote (Higure @ 04 September 2016 17:12) *
So by that point of view, feca is the best class for PvP and PvE? Why is nobody claiming it is broken? I wish I could play Enu but it seems só weak...
Feca was claimed broken multiple times. So much so it got the only self-healing item in the game completely faceroll nerfed because it was so broken. Feca itself was also smacked down pretty hard due to it's hilarious OPness in PVM. Now it's still obnoxious, but not as gamebreaking in 1v1 as many other classes. Still an excellent group PVM and PVP class. Still the slowest class in the game to level without a primary DD to leech it.

Thread : General  Preview message : #978440  Replies : 11  Views : 468
posté September 06, 2016, 23:55:18 | #10
Plvl advice? Cast pass. Know everything about your character build before you start, or just level spells out at random and make sure you don't waste spell XP so you can use the level 80 respec.

Each turn should be cast/pass unless you can match my efficiency. If you don't cast/pass my patience for leeching you will be low.

Thread : General  Preview message : #978438  Replies : 20  Views : 815
posté September 06, 2016, 20:24:15 | #11

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 August 2016 07:27) *
According to this, you can get banned for insulting a person as well. Belittling, you know.
I had two players in my guild given infractions or warnings (multiple in one players case) due to foul language. In one case, it was literally for saying something along the lines of "**** off." It's absolutely enforced when someone is enforcing it. I think the issue is a matter of community management, unfortunately. I know the english CMs take their jobs seriously (As they were the one dolling out said infractions 2 years ago), and it's likely that whatever roles they have taken on may be impairing their ability to CM.

They have never enforced anything for 'silent killing' though. Unless you can prove a player is actively stalking you. It's unfortunately just a part of the game as it stands now, and there is no incentive for any player to go out of their way to stop it. As such, there will never be an in game system to fix the issue in it's current form.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978419  Replies : 128  Views : 3558
posté September 06, 2016, 20:17:49 | #12
Iunno how recently any of you have been on Nox. I doubt anyone would actually want a public chat. It's not exactly known as a 'nice server'.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978418  Replies : 18  Views : 757
posté September 06, 2016, 20:16:30 | #13
The entire HW situation makes me pretty leery. I've been in a guild that dropped to 1 member for an entire year and at this stage of investment in HW to full max it and it's bonuses to max, I'd be pretty freaking furious if we lost it for some reason.

Wouldn't blame anyone who quit over it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978417  Replies : 11  Views : 694
posté September 06, 2016, 20:13:32 | #14

Quote (Sillie @ 05 September 2016 09:32) *
You can sell restat mats
+1 This is the easiest source of quick income until you can start to run content people care about.... or unless you have the patience to lvl the hell out of baker.

Mining is dead. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It would take you a full week of duobox 6-8hrs mining to produce 2mil Kamas. How do I know? I did it when havenworlds were brand new.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #978416  Replies : 23  Views : 922
posté August 25, 2016, 18:09:21 | #15

Quote (Intrade @ 25 August 2016 09:36) *
  • How long does it take to get to the maximum level, assuming a moderate pace of playing?
  • Is the current "end-game" content any fun?
  • Have drops improved?
  • How's the population?
  • How is the level sync system (assuming it is implemented)?
  • Are Arenas back, or some form of a replacement for them?
  • What are the current top guilds?

If you're relatively active and connected maybe 3 months 0-200. Maybe less.

End game content is okay. Some of it feels convoluted like Wabbit Island, some of it feels very fair.

Drops have not improved. In some ways, they're actually worse since all gear at end game is considered legendary.

Population is probably nearing the 2013 low, around when Fogs were released which was as dead as I'd ever seen the game.

Level sync is on beta. Conceptually cool, still very buggy.

Arenas are NEVER coming back. There is no one left from the teams that made them and it's likely all the work towards them has been lost during the devs changing.

Top guilds? Iunno anymore. I don't think there's enough population to support a significant number of top guilds, so BBC had eaten a majority of end game players when I went inactive. There's probably a handful of other guilds with true end-game players but I'm not active enough to know which.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976962  Replies : 6  Views : 606
posté August 25, 2016, 17:55:14 | #16
Melee damage dealers have a much harder time in high level content because everything hits like a Nuclear explosion. Iops hit like an H-Bomb though, so that's something they have going for them. If you're looking for info/builds just look around. Lots of info on these forums.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #976961  Replies : 5  Views : 454
posté August 25, 2016, 17:53:35 | #17
IMHO, Tri is optimal if you wanna be high tier PVP Xelor, but what do I know. I haven't really been big on the PVP scene in the last two years. You would at least need to be Water/Fire to be efficient.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #976959  Replies : 6  Views : 465
posté August 24, 2016, 20:35:26 | #18
Quit the game and come back when matchmaking is a thing. That's the easiest way.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976861  Replies : 17  Views : 687
posté August 24, 2016, 20:31:45 | #19
If you have the patience to comb the forums, there have been dozens of suggestions threads regarding nations, PVP and crafting systems. I'm sure that input has been relayed, how much of it will be put to use is unclear.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #976860  Replies : 7  Views : 423
posté August 24, 2016, 20:24:43 | #20
Fire/Air, Fire/Water for heavier damage. Air/Water for more utility.
Tri for the best of all worlds, but the hardest to build and play.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #976858  Replies : 6  Views : 465