Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

HateSpawn's profile
Statistics
3856 Posts (2.47 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 14, 2016, 22:34:50 | #1

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 13 April 2016 06:25) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 13 April 2016 01:05) *
skip ap mp resistance, its a really useless stat sink, dodge is better
Enjoy playing with 4-6AP when versing a Sram or a Xelor then (you did say pvp)
people dont stat ap mp resistance because of your class, get your head out of your butt lmao

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #955742  Replies : 9  Views : 1573
posté April 13, 2016, 01:14:09 | #2
post patch elemental disciple disclaimer: i just ate like an entire pizza, i feel like I'm going to explode, so this post will be missing a lot of shift and punctuation. sorry

so after the patch the passive emd now reads "spell damage increases"

which still is up for debate seeing as though pre-patch that message meant the damage was damage dealt

however we will act under the assumption that it is no longer dd and is instead fd

supposing it is now only 25/40% fd instead of 25/40 dd, and acknowledging increased mp removal by mobs in the new content--

is the passive worth using still

like we dont have many passives that are just better anyway, but is it worth it to make a big deal of the emd set up each turn?
-------------

personally i considered myself to be as close to the biggest emd enthusiast of the rogue community. i wouldnt do a turn without considering an emd combo. i forced myself to use it for the sake of practice and for minor increase in damage. i think there was only a small handfull of koko runs when i couldnt emd pulsar the boss, due to just knowing whats up

but now that damage dealt allegedly doesnt exist, is it still worth blowing like 2-4 mp on setting up the perfect shot

Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #955110  Replies : 1  Views : 296
posté April 13, 2016, 01:07:16 | #3
it just depends on how much damage dealt the class had

my iop probably cant otk kokolerics above 173 now,, but idk

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #955108  Replies : 10  Views : 365
posté April 13, 2016, 01:05:16 | #4

Quote (sycowellmaster @ 25 October 2015 11:24) *
Yes you need initiative as a Cra. It's very essential to make use of what Cra is good at.

PVE: U get the early AOE blast.
PVP: Faster riddling stack for faster destructive arrow cast (usually 3rd turn). Same thing goes for flamboyant and/or reach stack and their respective spells to consume.

Imo, it's not necessary for Cra to stat dodge. They have 2 escape tools already: Disengage & Beacon Sneaking. Beacon + Homing Arrow or Retreat Arrow, if there's no more WP left.

If u're fire/earth or tribid cra, u'd want to go for MP removal after maxing out your initiative stat.
If u're air/earth and have Lashing Arrow, MP removal isn't bad either.

After Initiative and MP removal are maxed, it won't hurt to put the rest of your points to AP/MP resistance.
turn 1 pvp cra is basically about mp chip

skip ap mp resistance, its a really useless stat sink, dodge is better

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #955105  Replies : 9  Views : 1573
posté April 13, 2016, 00:59:38 | #5

Quote (Brisant @ 11 April 2016 21:20) *
HateSpawn's guide is like, right there.

Air/Fire is better because Fire burst and Air consistent damage, versatility and buffs.
you will never understand how happy it makes me when someone else links a guide I made.

It feels like my work is appreciated

On that note,

Fire brings-

Flaming damage [Thunderbolt]
Burst nukes [Super Iop Punch]
Good AoEs [Celestial Sword, Judgement, Wrath]
Support [Judgement]

Earth brings-

Shield [Defensive Stance]
MP chip [Rocknoceros]
Mobility [Rockno, Charge]
Kinda meh AoE [Devastation]
why does this spell exist [Impact]

As a damage dealer, I value Super Iop Punch's damage above any utility earth could bring

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #955103  Replies : 3  Views : 377
posté April 10, 2016, 20:35:38 | #6
No you don't get it, because there is no way you could possibly get it.

Like, none at all.

Please stop. You're sounding arrogant and asinine.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #954295  Replies : 23  Views : 1209
posté April 08, 2016, 21:48:15 | #7

Quote (ISoulKillerI @ 08 April 2016 21:34) *
Dont make fun of me but what is meta?
meta, short for metagame

short version:

good things

long version:

it's basically the opposite of immersion imo.

it's picking a class not because it's a belief you follow [sacrier's blood by lore is all about protecting allies] but because its strong enough to impact how players play the game [sacrier is one of the strongest classes in 1 vs 1 pvp, which has nothing to do with the lore]

now for some screenshots of urban dictionary definitions that I disagree with.

this one is way too wordy imo, I dont like how they put it.

this one is a lot better

That "use it in a sentence" bit is the helpful part.

"The metagame in my area".

In our terms,

The nox metagame is centered around rogue and feca one shotting a boss, first, with a 60k damage pulsar in order to speed up runs by removing the most mechanic heavy enemy before he gets a chance to ruin anyone's day

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953928  Replies : 6  Views : 274
posté April 08, 2016, 21:27:37 | #8

Quote (HealingHotness @ 08 April 2016 16:51) *
No advice for meta, because meta is for losers, but what do you want to be able to do? For example, Foggernaut has no positioning ability, Cra is very linear and boring, but it's Ankama's baby when it comes to ranged classes. Iop is like Cra but with limited range and more tankiness. Rogue is the most fun of those 4 IMO because you have bombs, guns, and sharp weapons.
the OP/TC is literally asking for the meta

the meta is stupid huge ST damage, so

Fogger

Iop

Rogue

Fogger hurts itself but has decent bulk, doesn't care about resist, and is ranged. Easily stabilizes itself and is linear only, unless you use the turret. Rails help with team movement

Iop hits hardest, dealing worlds more damage than the other two, can only really use fire and air skills, can buff allies (final damage, AP), can only really deal damage in CC.

Rogue is least damage unless a feca is involved. Can be CC or distance. Pulsar is a huge AP dump, bombs can MP/Range chip, can teleport cross map with ruse. Boombot makes elemental disciple too good.

I'm all about Iop, iopiopiopiopiopiopiop

Cra is also good for having 8-15 range on its skills.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953924  Replies : 6  Views : 274
posté April 08, 2016, 21:20:09 | #9

Quote (Velvet-Vendetta @ 04 April 2016 19:09) *
Tri Fire/Air/Earth

Turn 1: Flux, Disk, Flux, Colapse, 4 Rune arrow (12ap)

Turn 2: Light on Dawn, Flux, Halo, 4 Rune arrow (12ap).

Repeatable as high dpt rotation since turn 1... only drawback: Needs to line.

Passives: Dynamo, Universality, Carnage, New Breath, Purification.

If you want to play the 4 elements for Universality purposes, focus secundary dmg on gear whenever possible (will result in slim dpt loss):

Turn 1 Disk, Downpour, Flux, Colapse, 4 Rune Arrow.

Turn 2: Same

-------------------------------------------

Never use builds that says "use this spell on nothing just for the rune". It can be done on extreme cases but we can't be planning on throwing 2ap into the ground on a best case rotation, thats stupid.

Never use not-crit% items. Fuck all them. Trust me.

Gkc, Bygone, Botw, maybe Flaxhid. Nothing else its a good choice on DD ST Hupper. Not NIO, ever.

You are welcome.
100% uptime? srs?

lets count that...

50% increase from passive QB generation and sensextension for 725, 250 new breath

mmm

250 + 23 + 23 + 23 + 46 - 180(ish) + 159 = 321

321 + 56ish? + 23 - 112ish - 180ish + 159 = 267

right there we proved the uptime. you end up with 17 more QB for turn 3 than you had for turn 1. this is an infinite uptime high DPS combo

can you calculate the turn 1 and turn 2 base damage, fullness included??

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #953922  Replies : 31  Views : 2097
posté April 08, 2016, 21:10:38 | #10
I mean if you want my 0.02

invis is only half as useful in pve as it is in pvp, but its good

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #953921  Replies : 11  Views : 659
posté April 08, 2016, 21:07:17 | #11

Quote (Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm @ 08 April 2016 00:01) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 07 April 2016 23:56) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 07 April 2016 08:15) *
what I don't get is when people say "man I have no idea how many runs I did"

Tokens / 10

basic math
unless he/she ran that dungeon before he/she even tried to drop it
or if he had tried to get yeti before the token system became fully implemented.
edit: zzz didnt see both replies

1) but running it is still a run that could drop it.

2) So you expect me to assume that this person who spent 4 days has been at it since 2014?

Are you retarded?

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - May 02, 2016, 21:26:09.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953919  Replies : 13  Views : 883
posté April 07, 2016, 08:26:04 | #12

Quote (ByAllMeans @ 07 April 2016 08:11) *
I end up using Way of the Bow instead of Powerful Shooting for most ordinary fights, simply because I've got cra on a team of 6, and the extra jump from Piercing Arrow adds up fast (nearly every turn is beacon + piercing twice = ~5k damage more per turn with Way of the Bow, even with fewer/weaker crits). Boss rooms I often replace it with Anticipation, because I'm more inclined to play an MP-removal kite build with Rain of Arrows for Sharpened Arrowhead cleanup.

I can't see how I can forsake Elusive in most fights. The HP regen is handy, the Sharpening is a nice little bonus, and the final damage is consistent. Missing 5% final damage (after update) isn't worth swapping it out.

It's Devious Archer that annoys me the most. I just can't see the justification for making this a passive of its own — nearly every other class has something like this built in. Stick the Sharpened Arrowhead on another passive and create something interesting here. (To be clear, Sharpening doesn't still exist without at least one passive. And Sharpened Arrowhead is way too good to give up)
Pierce sucks in any content where I'd take it seriously. It's worse than 20% crit and 200% crit damage.

HP regen is worthless if you're not getting hit and have a life steal shot readily available, especially if there's an eniripsa in the team. You're a cra, play the fucking cra. Don't be an eca don't be a Iop, get the hell away from everything. The biggest flaw with Elusive is that you dont get the heal, damage, or the sharpness if there's an enemy within 3 cells of you

Sharpness, like eh? I'd rather have Carnage pre-patch, and post-patch Anticipation is still just better, mitigation by not taking damage is much better than regening health lost. Especially when in any case where I have health TO regenerate, I'm not getting it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sharpened Arrow head doesn't come from DA.

In addition, Cra Precision > DA in any scenario where you can use 6 mp. It's just a better passive.

But I agree, it's a little ridiculous that these ARE passives, but I understand why they are.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #953697  Replies : 4  Views : 371
posté April 07, 2016, 08:15:17 | #13
what I don't get is when people say "man I have no idea how many runs I did"

Tokens / 10

basic math

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #953696  Replies : 13  Views : 883
posté April 06, 2016, 20:44:14 | #14
Elusive is pretty shitty. Loses to carnage unless you use Voracious arrow religiously.

DA sucks in about 65% of cases.

Powerful Shooting is amazing, why isn't that on this list?

Sharpness generation still exists, DA just accounts for 90% of it. Sharpened Arrowhead still exists without DA.

Anticipation is probably as good as Powerful Shooting for short term damage.

Archery is decent.

Way of the Bow has a specific use.

Pyrolisis is Fire Air cra's version of Anticipation

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #953617  Replies : 4  Views : 371
posté April 06, 2016, 20:37:47 | #15
I recommend bygone on hupperbupper.

Skimmed the thread, nice work you found a repeatable DPS combo.

What's the uptime? There's no way you generate enough QB for it to be 100%

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #953614  Replies : 31  Views : 2097
posté April 06, 2016, 20:35:55 | #16

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 05 April 2016 03:36) *
When you go invisible, the opponent attacks the cell you were last visible at. If you use any spells while invisible without hitting an enemy, you reveal your new position to the enemy. If you hit an enemy while invisible, you lose your invincibility.

Mob AI ignores this.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #953613  Replies : 11  Views : 659
posté April 06, 2016, 20:33:49 | #17
Go Fire instead of earth.

failing that, read my fire/air iop guide and ignore any comment about Super Iop Punch and Judgement, just read them as Shaker and Rocknoceros.

The branch and build is the exact same only less damage more fluidity less AoEs and more shield.

Gear wise I'd say at level 104 you should be trying to buy some magmog shit. Those epps are the best epps in the game until you're level 165 or so.

At about 120 you'll wanna pick up a black wabbit bandana. Till then Whispered helmet is ezpz to drop.

Rings, beats the shit out of me. Whatever you can afford that has an Orange or Yellow name and is close to your level.

Amulet, buy an Amuleto at 135. You won't regret it. Till then you should be fine.

Boots.. Idk how expensive the "to buy" list I've given you so far is, but Dragon Pig Trotters are a couple million and will last you until 150 [woboots]

Bp... Not really too sure, anything with an MP is fine. Black Coat exists if Fleece doesn't have the movement point. You'll want a relic BP at 165 anyway. [Souleater]

Belt - Hurdy Girdle is a nice one for that level range, failing that you could wait for Turq Tutu for some tankiness until 155 [tight shadow] or 165 [beltinterest]. I'd say you could maybe opt into wearing Tutu until you replace with Belt of the Winds but that seems like an unreachable goal for a lot of people. Start small, get a Souleater.

Virility - Carnage - Bravery - Show Off. Take off Carnage for Inhalation whenever you need to go first.

At 150, take Authority.

Any questions can be directed to me in Ankabox if anything I said wasnt clear or adequate information, or if you just have something separate to ask me i.e. why should you go fire [BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING]

----

might help if you dump your int/cha/str/agi/maj points so I can maybe point you in the right direction

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #953612  Replies : 1  Views : 291
posté April 06, 2016, 20:24:19 | #18
ay look its me in that quote

this is really important as I sincerely regret not doing this when I statted my cra:

crit damage starts to get really insignificant, so do 20% critical hits and like 10-15 block. Rest crit damage. The block augments Cra's already insane survivability.

agility is pretty close. I prefer 20 initiative as, being a fire cra, I'm expected to move first and AoE mobs in a lot of dungeons for speed clearing. I also HIGHLY RECOMMEND maxing out AP/MP Removal. Lashing Arrow becomes one of the main skills you use and having that what, 40% bonus to removing MP is basically like having biting blow active that turn, except it's passive, works all the time, and stacks with biting blow.

I do 6 HP to Armor, 10 resist, rest HP. I also have 5 ST points in Strength.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #953610  Replies : 7  Views : 667
posté April 01, 2016, 18:16:18 | #19
Alternatively use Puush, a free screenshot software which allows you to take screenshots, and instantly creates a link for such a screenshot.

Once you've taken your Puush you click on the highlighted button

And this will open up:

paste in your puush link and then click submit

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #952835  Replies : 15  Views : 1747