Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

HateSpawn's profile
Statistics
2943 Posts (3.1 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 03:51:47 | #1
Hardcore issues. So now there's 3 threads about relic auras but I want to discuss some other very prevalent problem that this aura dispute has made way more apparent.

Hardcore Fragments.

Everyone knows already that farming a hardcore relic is innately harder than farming a classic relic (with maybe the sole exclusion of HB vs classic relics) because I have to put in WAYYY more effort for the same drop rate. Here's a more realistic example.

Sugnuf is a solid level 128 minimum locked dungeon. Slight issue here is it is already too difficult for a team of 128s to be able to do. However, they are able to get fragments for a level 150 relic (at an extremely low but existant rate). However, come 142 they can do Wa, a dungeon they are very much so capable of. Nettlez fragments are easier to get because they drop easier and are just easier fights. However, even if I were to work super hard, to do Hardcore Sugnuf, I still only tie the droprates within Wa's castle, I never exceed them.

This is very obviously a problem. Players are working harder for equal pay off? Why? I could just farm a nettlez, sell it, and then buy DV epps fragments and end up wasting less time than someone farming DV epps. However the fun doesn't stop there.

Bearing in mind that HC is innately much harder, not many people are capable of dungeons beyond HC Castuc and HC Flaxhid (The former is level 125 and linked to a horrible relic, the latter is going to be MUCH more difficult when you cant put a lock feca in front of the boss and instant-win). HC Sugnuf maybe a solid handful can do, same goes for HC Srambad, but... HC Torm and HC Enurado...? HC Torm I don't think anyone cares to do, but due to omnidirectional Torment it's pretty difficult... As for HC Enurado... I haven't heard of a single instance in which he was downed.

So your best bet is to farm the first 3 rooms of HC for the 1% drop rate and just skip the boss because they're absolutely insane. A solid solution to this would have been the token system.. But.... As we've all heard by now the token-obtained relics will be account linked, have no relic, and not reward you with the relic-linked achievement.

So how can they solve the problem?

My personal thoughts are--

1) A complete overhaul of HC dungeon, drops and difficulty
2) A complete removal of HC dungeons (since no one ever liked the idea to begin with)
3) Set fragments to 1% in classic but increase them to 1.8% in HC (Based on the fact that HC is .8% higher atm)
4) Make tokened relics less garbage. I shouldn't have to be punished THIS much for working a reasonable amount.

Anyone else have any input?? am I just crazy or is this honestly how most people feel?

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - August 31, 2014, 03:52:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768023  Replies : 8  Views : 249
posté August 22, 2014, 18:48:43 | #2
cant stat single target + close combat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765399  Replies : 9  Views : 239
posté August 22, 2014, 18:47:35 | #3
masq

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765397  Replies : 25  Views : 468
posté August 22, 2014, 01:13:02 | #4
Sadida is the second worst PvP class. What the fuck are you guys thinking?

Feca, Sacrier, Masqueraider, Enutrof.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765194  Replies : 14  Views : 463
posté August 17, 2014, 03:13:03 | #5
finger in, lick it

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #763706  Replies : 17  Views : 426
posté August 14, 2014, 13:09:22 | #6

Quote (S48GSII @ 14 August 2014 10:46) *
cactus hardcore-do not need healer and tank
all shushu(flaxid/tormentor) do not need healer,but need tank
spore hardcore-tank ussles,+random healer(can be sadi or water eca...or even iop with mage wand(it heal))
tanks aren't useless in hc spore O.o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762874  Replies : 4  Views : 359
posté August 05, 2014, 00:05:34 | #7

Quote (GuiDeSunga @ 04 August 2014 08:37) *
Hey,

So, I'm back to the game and lots of things have changed.
So I was wondering....
I want to go TANK...full earth or any hybrid ?

as the stats...should I save to MP and AP or stack full HP ?
earth sacs are best used as lockers. Stat an AP and an MP then lock, then finish with block. Basically, you're a chunk of tank that locks everything down and eats damage for breakfast. Hybrid is possible, but mostly useless imo. Doesn't mean don't do it. If you like the build go for it, I just don't see much point.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #760035  Replies : 62  Views : 4637
posté August 05, 2014, 00:03:49 | #8

Quote (Senka @ 04 August 2014 15:57) *

Quote (QwERTMichael @ 25 May 2014 18:47) *
Its best to focus on one at a time. I'd really advise not going full earth until high levels. The damage is so bad you will need groups and you don't really need tanks in groups until a higher level

People so often say that Earth Sacriers are bad to level up on lower levels. Honestly, I don't quite get it. I started playing wakfu and my first character was a pure earth sacrier. I loved it. I hardly ever joined groups. Preferred to level alone and was doing fine. But then again, my standards weren't high at all back then. So maybe that's why. I just didn't know any better. Anyways, so it is very well doable. But maybe not if you're used to better.
it's doable but its way better to just level as fire.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #760034  Replies : 4  Views : 1335
posté August 04, 2014, 00:54:41 | #9

Quote (LoneSentinel @ 30 July 2014 01:10) *
Hiya-

Nearing level 100 as a fire/air sac. I have 1 AP, 1 MP, and the rest into crit so far, sitting on 9 AP. I have an Aesof Mace ready for level 100 (+1 AP), but that'll put me at an awkward 10 AP. Would you suggest using the mace and respeccing to get rid of the extra AP, or going instead with the Demented Club that has 1 MP?
... Awkward 10 AP?

As air?

What combos/spells are you using. Air/fire loves 10-12 AP for use with MS/Assault and Sac fist punish blood rush.

Quote (xDeadly @ 30 July 2014 15:40) *
I'm playing Sacrier and I'm currently at lvl 64. At the moment my build is full air.
1 AP / 1 MP and the rest I put in agi.
Skill:
Attraction - 9 Transposition - 9 Blood pact - 20 Angrrr - 7
With this build, I have a large control area. I am currently: 8Ap/5Mp
In the future I intend to keep track of the area and wanted to have a little more defense. Reading some threads, I realized that the build earth, has a great defense. Then I thought of mixing the two.
Is it possible? is viable? I continue with my full build air? move to fire or earth? These my doubts.
Thank you for your help.
Air/Earth is rough because it doesn't have Punishment.

Fire/Earth is rough because it doesn't have enough points to stat everything the build needs to stand alone.

If you feel passionate about map manipulation and tanking, Air/Earth is fine. But as Air/Earth doing damage isn't nearly as easy. Punishment is arguably the spell most of the class is focused on.

Does that mean fire/earth builds or air/earth builds are entirely unsuccessful?

No. It's just not a playstyle I recommend unless you really love it.

Quote (yasha-yasak @ 30 July 2014 18:07) *
Hello, i just joined Wakfu few weeks before FTP and screwed up a Cra, but now im thinking of playing a Sacrier, i saw a old guild which is Hp-Scar build @ Click here however it was outdated, i intend to play a Fire/Air Sacrier and was wondering if i should pump stats into Crit or intel and at lvl 31 pump stats into MP? And also what spells do i go first and the sequence to use them?
allllrighty so

MP first. Definitely. Then do an AP as air/fire. Your goal will be 10 AP end game, but for right now it might be best to be air OR fire, due to lack of hybrid gear until later down the line.

That being said, the ideal fire spells are BT Fury, Punishment, and Blood rush. Air spells, you can pretty much use whatever you want, as long as it makes sense to you.

Quote (77And7 @ 31 July 2014 11:51) *
Hello, so what fire/air(only catching up enemies) sac stat build should be?

1) 1ap, 1mp, what left to crit
2) 1ap, 1mp, what left to hp
3) all hp
4) all crit
This one is one I really wanted to discuss.

To verify, end game, it's entirely possible to be pure fire, and still level air spells to close everpresent gaps. That's how my old pure fire build ran, and I had about 800% damage with a solid 45% crits. 9 AP 6 MP, 1 MP statted, 0 AP statted, almost pure intelligence.

However right now I'm a hybrid. This is because I Intend on using Air for damage. Keeping that in mind, I've got 725% fire damage, 724% air damage, and 10/6 with 55% crit. 1 AP, 1 MP, full crits, rest int/agility.

In short, decide now if you want to use air for DAMAGE, or just the MOBILITY

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #759788  Replies : 62  Views : 4637
posté August 02, 2014, 12:08:16 | #10

Quote (Zygarde @ 02 August 2014 02:04) *
It's not showing up because postimg is a dumb image host. I see broken image links from them all the time.

You posted this: s28.postimg.org/eho5x7bvv/Vlad_s_Heir.gif

Going to that link takes me to a redirect page, and then I end up here: postimg.org/image/hoipgtwbt/

The image's true address is s28.postimg.org/7egahl6gb/Vlad_s_Heir.gif

Fake: eho5x7bvv/Vlad_s_Heir.gif
Real: 7egahl6gb/Vlad_s_Heir.gif

Everyone should be able to see this:

And congrats on your relic!
That gif is nearly 5 MB. I can't find a single image hosting site that will hold that kind of gif.

So the one we linked, redirects you to the 2nd, but that doesn't matter since both are wrong and that 3rd that came from nowhere is the correct link

right on

Quote (atsushikun @ 02 August 2014 05:03) *
hatespawn on nox?
hackwork on dathura?
/isconfused
Hack needed help on Dathura making his Epps (Now all that's left is Tormented Helmet, Apothecloakery, and Shock Absorber).

I went over there and rolled a feca, named Saffron. She's 129 (almost 130 :3) now and we've been trying to level her so hack has an "alt" so to speak.

long story short our bromance transcends international barriers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759364  Replies : 25  Views : 731
posté August 01, 2014, 23:18:28 | #11
why does my butt hurt

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759270  Replies : 25  Views : 731
posté August 01, 2014, 16:03:32 | #12

Quote (Olbon @ 01 August 2014 15:21) *
10 AP nettlez/otomai cra is actually stronger than 12 o.O
no its not

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759122  Replies : 93  Views : 1830
posté July 31, 2014, 19:35:27 | #13
oh my christ

Thread : News  Preview message : #758903  Replies : 67  Views : 2067
posté July 30, 2014, 21:40:21 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 30 July 2014 21:39) *

Quote (androgyous @ 30 July 2014 21:35) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 30 July 2014 21:32) *
Everyone has been shipping us since the dawn of time literally nothing has changed
I thought it was a three way ship. You are missing the third and final piece that shares your names.
I

know exactly what you're talking about

and i'm blushing hes my senpai 4 lyfe
we are the hydra of 5th

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758634  Replies : 26  Views : 603
posté July 30, 2014, 21:31:21 | #15
kisses

jfc now everyones gonna make hackxhate jokes and think I'm a sweetheart all cuz you ended the post in kisses

:l

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758629  Replies : 26  Views : 603
posté July 30, 2014, 13:03:51 | #16

Quote (Intrade @ 30 July 2014 12:26) *

Quote (kurokat @ 30 July 2014 12:10) *
Well, the numbers I posted for the Snoofle, Pick and Perfect Mine Helmet I've tested relatively thoroughly. Range is 1-6 with those three.

I know a couple people with the ring and the above and I don't believe any of them have ever gotten 10 with those 4 items. So a range of 1-9. I am at level 78 fisher and 100 for the other gathering, so I don't have the ring yet to give numbers tested by myself.

I've only known one person with all the items (3 bum sacks, the ring and rest) and they were getting 1-11 ore. At least I believe so. It may have been 1-12 ore. It has been over a year since that person has been online and I didn't make a note of it. Not sure I'll ever have even one Bum Sack to test with unless someone sells me one (or more).

- Kat

If I was subbed, I'd go mine right now and take a screenshot of my harvests.

I can't justify subbing just for verification of this on the forums. I'm very frugal after spending a bunch of money on hardware and software for work-related stuff o.o

It's really too bad that no matter how much +harvests you have, I don't think astrub ore is affected by it at all XD

Last time I checked it wasn't, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try again now o.o

Edit: Just tried. And yeah, Astrub veins aren't affected at all by +harvests X_X

Edit2: Well actually, they might be. I'm assuming that Astrub veins are a base of 1 at all times and I'm only hitting for 2-3.

Since I have 165% increased harvests, that would make sense.

Click here if you want to view the full-size image
why did you right click 3 bum sacks instead of just one...

it's not like you can rune bum sacks with more.. ore harvests..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758497  Replies : 14  Views : 424
posté July 29, 2014, 20:15:34 | #17
Is it like, Fungo - pole or like, fungop - oly I've always been reading it in a greek sort of way, the latter, The Fungopoly, but a lot of people say Fungopole, like a literal pole.

it bothers me and I correct them just instinctively but I don't know if I'm right even so ?? ?

dy7 do me a solid and ask like tot what to call the spores place

k thanks :3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758332  Replies : 6  Views : 260
posté July 28, 2014, 19:31:34 | #18

Quote (thisishooks @ 28 July 2014 05:55) *
Why don't we see more of this? Enis could give the party a boost to heals received, Enus could give the party a boost to PP, Rogues could give an initiative boost, Sadidas could reduce the party's WP by 3, and Iops could give a flat damage boost.

This was so funny I forgot to laugh.

Then remembered and told everyone I know.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #758019  Replies : 10  Views : 387
posté July 28, 2014, 18:39:55 | #19

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 27 July 2014 19:23) *
whys that, mini?

I mean he isn't skipping turns. he hits his locker every turn.
We lock him and he skips, gg

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758005  Replies : 82  Views : 2631