Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

HateSpawn's profile
Statistics
4021 Posts (2.4 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 21:36:17 | #1

Quote (Mr-----Bad @ 26 August 2016 21:10) *
I disagree. Xelor is master race, best PvM utility, Mummy to revive allies right away once a turn with huge range and no line of sight needed, TP allies and mobs, self TP, self heals with time thief massive amounts of ap with rollback and motivation, you can steal ap which is very useful against bosses, lower water res with time control so when you steal ap you do more damage. You can go the ever versatile tri build or go the summon route with Hydro Hands for a huge aoe huge raw damage output. Xelor is best PvM class but it isn't has easy has Cra so its not for the Iops out there.
I want to hit you

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977153  Replies : 10  Views : 163
posté Today - 17:33:25 | #2
zzz.

Damage Simplification has butchered Rogues beyond repair. So much so that I know of 3 rogue mains who switched off rogue because of how brutally nerfed it is. 2 of them switched to Cra.

Cra is THE BEST PvM damage dealer.

Fogger is THE SECOND BEST PvM damage dealer.

Masq sucks at pvm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977137  Replies : 10  Views : 163
posté Today - 17:31:23 | #3

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 26 August 2016 16:48) *
Remember when gear stats looked impressive?
the only item to impress me since moon island release is Sives.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977136  Replies : 88  Views : 3274
posté Today - 07:23:46 | #4

Quote (Gelgy @ 26 August 2016 07:21) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 26 August 2016 07:18) *
according to mango when he was best friends with dy7/Exited, there isn't a stat value system. It never existed.
Could've sworn the devs themselves recently suggested there was one..

But if there's not, then I have hope for this shield being made into something useful. If it got something like a huge Dodge/Lock bonus to go with that crit penalty, for example.
it's just gonna be the bad version of those epps.

or I guess, the worse version.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977083  Replies : 88  Views : 3274
posté Today - 07:18:56 | #5
according to mango when he was best friends with dy7/Exited, there isn't a stat value system. It never existed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977081  Replies : 88  Views : 3274
posté Today - 07:17:03 | #6

Quote (wanasll @ 26 August 2016 06:30) *
which is the best between these two to PVM? I know the rogue take the nerf build fire, and Zobal is not very "chosen" as it were, can you help me please? which has better damage, which has better constant damage?
both aren't good. Rogue is better in pvm, but the whole class got depreciated by damage simplification.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977080  Replies : 10  Views : 163
posté Today - 06:36:24 | #7

Quote (FajneCycki @ 14 August 2016 16:24) *
Interesting stuff (crafts and drops):

Egide de Moon (Legendary lvl. 195 Shield)
1 Range
262 Health Points
10% Block
27 Elemental Resistance
This took a hit, now cras will never touch it.

-1 useful item from sham moon, I guess. Check if the other things changed, Jekyll?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977076  Replies : 88  Views : 3274
posté Today - 01:28:55 | #8
zzz

Fire earth with max homing and plaguing since those are the only 2 good air spells and enough air damage to do okay with them.

STR should be distance general or distance AoE

Blazing / Explosive from fire, maybe Voracious

All 5 earth.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #977038  Replies : 6  Views : 66
posté Yesterday - 23:38:00 | #9

Quote (Abittybat @ 25 August 2016 23:32) *
Xelor and Fogger both do high burst dmg.

Masq can be ranged, it's a jack of all trades class, it's mainly burst dmg since it's a glass canon.
Sram can be ranged! Hatespawn plays a ranged sram! ??? Chill out Hate. They do incredible dmg.
Panda and sadida aren't burst dmg but can still do v nice dmg and are good additions to a team.
Ecaflip can be ranged and also does p nice dmg reliably. Osas are a beast when it comes to dmg, hot dang.

Hupper I don't know enough on!

Clearly Hate has never played with good enus because enus are murder machines holy heck.

So I wouldn't listen to Hate, he has a stick up his butt. CC does become harder to play in endgame unfortunately, but not impossible. Overall, Iop probably has some of the highest dmg in game, but cannot reliably be ranged, though do have a decent amount of mobility to counter that.
Xelor and Fogger both do LESS damage than Cra.

Masq's range is like, three base. Stop.

Sram is GARBAGE in moon right now and any sram would slap you for suggesting a distance build outside of PvP. It's a fucking PvP character. My guild leader refuses to take it to dungeons because of how horrible srams are there, let alone fking DISTANCE SRAMS.

he didn't ask for support, he asked for damage, that's why Panda and Sadida aren't valid choices.

Ecaflip ranged is a joke

Enutrofs do like OKAY damage but Cra is [always better].

please stop this "Hatespawn is bad" thing because I simplified the information. I didn't explain MAN OH MAN YOU REALLY NEED A FECA IN THE TEAM because he didn't diddlydoo ask "what character do I need" he asked BURST DAMAGE HELP

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - August 26, 2016, 21:58:49.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977021  Replies : 21  Views : 266
posté Yesterday - 23:22:48 | #10

Quote (wanasll @ 25 August 2016 23:20) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 25 August 2016 23:07) *

Quote (FeedFeca @ 25 August 2016 21:49) *
For burst damage how about rogue turn 2?

just sayin
horrible

17 classes.

Cra - Off limits, otherwise I'd say cra. It's the best.
Xelor - Supportier than Fogger. Worse than Cra and Fogger.
Foggernaut - Worse than cra, but supportier and does the res down thing. Since you're a baby and won't go cra.
Iop - CC, unwelcomed
Eliotrope - Bad
Sacrier - Bad.
Masqueraider - CC, unwelcomed
Rogue - Nerfed
Sram - Nerfed, CC, unwelcomed.
Panda - Low damage
Feca - Tank
Sadida - Tank/Support
Eniripsa - Healer
Ecaflip - CC, unwelcomed
Osa - Overrated.
Huppermage - Bad.
Enutrof - Low damage.

There you go. You can pick Cra, worse Cra, or worse Fogger.
but between cra and fogger, cra has a burst greater than the fogger? and distance of most damage?
Cra crits every single attack.

It just hits harder than fogger most of the time, because a fogger will never be able to get 100% critical hits.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977015  Replies : 21  Views : 266
posté Yesterday - 23:07:46 | #11

Quote (FeedFeca @ 25 August 2016 21:49) *
For burst damage how about rogue turn 2?

just sayin
horrible

17 classes.

Cra - Off limits, otherwise I'd say cra. It's the best.
Xelor - Supportier than Fogger. Worse than Cra and Fogger.
Foggernaut - Worse than cra, but supportier and does the res down thing. Since you're a baby and won't go cra.
Iop - CC, unwelcomed
Eliotrope - Bad
Sacrier - Bad.
Masqueraider - CC, unwelcomed
Rogue - Nerfed
Sram - Nerfed, CC, unwelcomed.
Panda - Low damage
Feca - Tank
Sadida - Tank/Support
Eniripsa - Healer
Ecaflip - CC, unwelcomed
Osa - Overrated.
Huppermage - Bad.
Enutrof - Low damage.

There you go. You can pick Cra, worse Cra, or worse Fogger.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977010  Replies : 21  Views : 266
posté Yesterday - 21:16:14 | #12

Quote (wanasll @ 25 August 2016 21:08) *
hello people, all right? I'm focused on PVM, I wonder what the best classes that have a "burst damage" and keep right then. or continue burst damage kk xD Thanks already s2

edit:i don't play archer , HAHA
PVM?

Damage?

Not Archer?

Guess you're a robot. Enjoy Foggernaut.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976986  Replies : 21  Views : 266
posté Yesterday - 08:18:55 | #13

Quote (FecaProTank @ 17 August 2016 16:41) *
I don't think that wants to be humiliated again.
nice infinite stats

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #976930  Replies : 255  Views : 15661
posté Yesterday - 06:06:24 | #14
Anti-Kite chaser

Anti-kite tank

My tormentor

preferred dungeon support [koko, vore]

you run compulsion for faster WP gen and hog for bonus MP chip

it's... really hard to do anything fun and unique with iop, especially without passive slot 6.

Each of these decks have the same first 6 spells, except the tormentor set.

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - August 26, 2016, 21:58:49.
Thread : Iop  Preview message : #976922  Replies : 1  Views : 111
posté August 24, 2016, 17:01:06 | #15

Quote (malefica-pt @ 24 August 2016 14:48) *
tl;tr;
iops and sacriers CANT GO TO MOON period
is this even fair?
Mmm this depends

if you're in a low damage team, iop hard carries in Koko and Croc with minor support in Koko.

but if your team is super end gamey and just doesnt need your damage then w/e kind of thing

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976840  Replies : 37  Views : 1122
posté August 24, 2016, 03:59:14 | #16

Quote (treevamp1 @ 24 August 2016 02:03) *
Laceration seems great in PVP, but do you like it in dungeons? Bosses are hard to trap anyway, but are they also immune to Hemorrhage? I forgot to check because I just like water and air spells so much.
I think they all are except for nyl king.

Quote (shankissimo @ 22 August 2016 00:30) *
You should go do the moon island merc quests for the Planty Stem weapon I told you about.

just mad this stem doesn't have lock

I also have negative 3 crits

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #976783  Replies : 28  Views : 2402
posté August 23, 2016, 19:44:02 | #17

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 23 August 2016 19:20) *
Here's the cashed version.
*Ya it was changed.

Click here

yep, definitely a new addition.

it's sham moon or an ouginak

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976696  Replies : 25  Views : 383
posté August 23, 2016, 19:18:36 | #18

Quote (RynthZero @ 23 August 2016 18:41) *
Is it me or did the background picture to the main hub for wakfu gain a new shadowy figure to the left ?

I wouldnt know if that was always there. but yeah my guess is it's Sham Moon, though it looks like he's missing his goggles or whatever is going on with his face.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976688  Replies : 25  Views : 383
posté August 23, 2016, 17:14:41 | #19

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 23 August 2016 14:57) *
*tips fedora*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #976672  Replies : 51  Views : 933