Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

HateSpawn's profile
Statistics
4395 Posts (2.41 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 14, 2017, 15:43:00 | #1

Quote (Matt5150 @ 14 January 2017 12:18) *
I think you can't get cats while harvesting special resources.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995593  Replies : 1012  Views : 83843
posté January 13, 2017, 00:31:57 | #2

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 13 January 2017 00:22) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 12 January 2017 16:22) *

Quote (Babaganoosh2 @ 12 January 2017 02:58) *
Talk to any Sacrier or Panda player. They know their class is dead.
I don't think either class is dead so much as they are one dimensional

(Pandawa is stuck throwing throwable mobs around)
(Sacrier is stuck glass cannoning stuff and being dead after 3 ~ 4 turns)

Both of which are questionable as to whether or not they are useful in boss fights. To be fair Pandawa being able to position mobs is nice, even in boss fights, but I have to say for sure I wish I was useful for more than that lmfao..
I'm not saying either class isn't useful (though sac is far less useful than most)

it's just not enjoyable comparatively. One dimensional is a better way to put it, I think.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995422  Replies : 34  Views : 1102
posté January 12, 2017, 20:18:15 | #3
They do something every year.

Why are you already posting? It's not for another month and a half.

Do you start celebrating New Years before Thanksgiving or something?

This post has been edited by HateSpawn - January 22, 2017, 19:24:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995391  Replies : 22  Views : 978
posté January 12, 2017, 16:38:14 | #4
as I recall, it does.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #995362  Replies : 8  Views : 214
posté January 12, 2017, 16:22:50 | #5

Quote (Babaganoosh2 @ 12 January 2017 02:58) *

Quote (Avryn @ 11 January 2017 21:41) *
More and more I feel they should keep reworking a lot of the existing classes before they worry about adding the next one. The last two to come out of the oven have been half-baked.

* Enutrof: Has never actually had a revamp since the game launched.
* Osamodas: Has been buffed and reworked to be weaker and weaker to the point now that they are technically usable, but are missing passives, still have shit for an earth tree, meaningless heals via Gobgob, and almost no passive buildup for anything other than semi-meaningful pet summons.
* Sram: This class literally has no flavor left. It's the most generic melee attacker imaginable, and has only a few small gimmicks. This class has probably been hit hardest by the revamps in terms of playstyle & class individuality.
* Eniripsa: This is the same as Sram except for heals. There is still a complete disconnect between Air & Water/Fire.
* Sacrier: Similar to Enu, this class has not received a revamp since launch. It has a niche build or two that people say works for end-game, but the working builds are not really "Sacrier" as much as they are hot-wired parts of other ranged classes.
* Pandawa: Revamped several times now, and they still haven't figured out how to make Dizzy interesting.
* Rogue: Bombs and guns are in a good place, but Air is still pretty garbage.
* Foggernaut: Needs a huge revamp. Its such an awkward and clunky class to use - the fact that it has Stasis as an element is the only really well-thought-out part of it.
* Eliotrope: "Let's make this class great in concept, and then shackle down all of its good parts behind a lot of arbitrary restrictions!" They need to loosen the reigns on this class, such as Portal range & Travel range restrictions. Otherwise it won't really shine.
* Huppermage: "Let's make a class thats a poorly put-together hodge-podge of other classes we've made!" Runes & Wisp are neat ideas, but the fact that the Light skills aren't designed to mesh with the non-Light skills, and the non-Light skills are just ripoffs of other skills (not even very good skills mind you).

Honestly there's a lot of work needed on existing classes. The last thing anyone wants to see is Ouginak come out and just be as poorly designed and implemented as the last few classes have. Even Masqueraiders - which were supposed to launch with the game originally, were released in a far-less-than-acceptable state.
Your statement is so toxic and selfish I don't even know where to start LoL. Your toxicity comes from your horrible negativity towards all these classes that a lot of people, including myself for some of them, play extremely well and thoroughly enjoy them. Your selfishness comes from attempting to pass your OPINION as fact, then follow it up saying something like "the last thing anyone wants to see". Of course no one wants a broken or gimped class to come out, but to flat out accuse the last 3 to be poorly designed and very unacceptable is just really greedy.

I would say why not design a class yourself, make it balanced according to every other class, every mob, every mechanic, and everyone's standards, but we all know that won't happen. Then you can go ahead and start working on visual design, story, scripting into the game, re-scripting everything in the game that would have to interact correctly with the class' mechanics, and probably more that I am missing.

I honestly don't feel this is being too harsh towards comments like yours. If I can sway even just 1 person to avoid posting negativity like this for the future then it was worth my time. There are 2 kinds of people in the world. The kind that want things to happen, and the kind that make things happen. I wonder which one you are.
Let me just take a minute to sit down and take this in.

Mmmmmmmmm. Okay.

The post wasn't toxic.

By definition, it wasn't malicious, nor was it really unpleasant. If anything you're frustrated that someone sees the game for what it is.

How is it selfish to expect the people we give money to monthly to apply themselves and put in real, hard effort into designing something enjoyable? If anything, the selfish ones are the people who ask for cash for mediocre products like Huppermage and Elio-nope (if anything good came from this thread, it's this new name for Elios).

Talk to any Sacrier or Panda player. They know their class is dead.

Talk to any Sram, or Eni player. They know their class is dull.

Talk to any Huppermage or Eliotrope player. They know their class is underwhelming.

And honestly, release Masqueraider had three spells: Masked Spirit, Classic Mask, and Fugue. Anything else was just in the way of those.

----------

Onto designing a balanced class for everything...

Have you taken a look at Xelor?

The literal epitome of balance, has some support, has some damage, has some survivability, has mobility, and solid range.

Not too strong.

Not too weak.

Just right.

You think that's impossible? You think that having something that's fun, challenging, and balanced, is impossible?

Are you really even playing Wakfu or are you just Valvatorez on an alt account or something??

---------

And then this last paragraph. What even...

"Your post criticized this game I love, so I'm going to flame you, and it's perfectly okay that I flame you, because I'm the good guy and you're the bad guy!"

Is this some kind of a joke?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995359  Replies : 34  Views : 1102
posté January 11, 2017, 12:24:16 | #6
I wish you were higher level so we could hang out without it being powerlevelling.

You seem like a pretty fun guy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995170  Replies : 9  Views : 703
posté January 09, 2017, 21:10:09 | #7
All he's saying is that what you're doing is less optimal.

Air is always more damage than Fire unless the scenario is sub-optimal in itself.

If you use SIP you deal 87 damage for 3 AP

If you use Wallop + Flurry 81 damage for 3 AP

If you add Gutting Gust to SIP you deal an additional 21 damage with no added AP cost.

However if you add Gutting Gust to Wallop + Flurry you deal an additional 63 damage with no added AP cost.

Total damage comes out to 108 vs 144.

the optimal combo across two turns is as follows

Assuming 0 concentration, and assuming the passives Virility and Show Off are equipped and Compulsion is not equipped:

12 AP 5 WP 4 MP

Focus
Increase
Wallop, Flurry, Gust
Wallop, Flurry, Gust
Uppercut, Jabs, Uppercut, Flurry
Wallop

and on the following turn

Super Iop Punch
Gust on empty cell, Gust on empty cell
Uppercut
Super Iop Punch
Jabs, Uppercut, Flurry
Wallop, Flurry, Gust
Flurry
Gust

In this scenario you prime your tripled SIP to get aligned with a +60% FD bonus from Preparation, while also firing off a +40% FD Uppercut in the process, regen the wakfu point, burn it for a flurry combo, and then wrap up with a gust combo + burn spare ap and mp on the flurry gust

This is how iop is used to the fullest

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #995055  Replies : 12  Views : 403
posté December 29, 2016, 14:38:49 | #8
this has been a meme for as long as I can remember

I actually recall someone posting a gif of the "No" button being clicked on a Skulln'Bones thread, for example.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993731  Replies : 2  Views : 287
posté December 29, 2016, 04:24:49 | #9
They can't enhance inventory space too much.

I'd say the best they can do is add more HB chests.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #993687  Replies : 4  Views : 236
posté December 29, 2016, 03:06:21 | #10

Quote (Markzs @ 28 December 2016 12:42) *
I find interesting (but surely frustrating at the same time) how difficult is Nogord. But once all his mechanics are discovered, he will be just as any other UB where you only have to care about how not messing up through phases, pretty much like Steel Beak and Sham Moon. Let's just be patient.
Not to be rude but how much progress have you made on Nogord...?

The mechanics are few and simple, the leading teams on a given server have figured all of them out by now.

The issue is more that, every single mechanic has a consequence of "if you fail to do this, you lose 50000 HP."

So, you pretty much need to correctly respond to any given scenario, which is randomly chosen, and you have 30 seconds to do it every time.

People who crack under pressure and can't think quickly on their feet have this time reduced to maybe 17 seconds as they quickly formulate a plan to save everyone.

Now this is also the case in say, Sham Moon phase 2, where in you must remain 12 cells away from the boss or out of his line of sight.

As a melee main I have difficulty discerning what qualifies as "out of line of sight" very very frequently, so I avoid the second condition altogether. So that means, since my iop goes first, I have to figure out how to distance myself from the boss' brand new position in 30 seconds.

Though, comparatively, I only need to do that like, 3 times.

In Nogord, you have a fight that's approximately 3 times longer than the entire Sham Moon fight based on what we can learn from their respective achievements.

That means there's 3 times the amount of instances where your ability to think on the fly will be tested,

3 times the amount of chances the boss has to get good RNG and ruin you with it

3 times the amount of chances you can make a fatal mistake that gets the feca incinerated by Elemental Explosion.

And then there's the 3rd phase, which, let's be completely honest, isn't fair.

I think, if we were allowed a 7th group member in this instance, I'd have killed him a week ago. But since we're not, we don't have enough group spaces for everything this calls for haha.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993683  Replies : 34  Views : 2127
posté December 27, 2016, 23:34:44 | #11

Quote (Markzs @ 27 December 2016 23:32) *
I want that breastplate with PA/Control. It's the first one after Xelorium Past
His craft bp and his cape are also fantastic. Excellent epaulettes as well if you don't need ctrl.

none of this matters though because holy wow this boss hates to die. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993582  Replies : 34  Views : 2127
posté December 27, 2016, 23:30:51 | #12

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 27 December 2016 23:27) *
Also the equips you get aren't really worth the struggle. The Dofus itself isn't even that good, definitely not worth a 1mil HP fight.
We still don't know the prismatic effect.

We also don't know how to obtain it. It could be free with first down. It won't be, but could be.

I think the gear is very good, though. Compared to harambe and sbardo at least.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993580  Replies : 34  Views : 2127
posté December 27, 2016, 23:25:08 | #13
So this UB first down event. for those of you who aren't keeping up with this boss at all, he's basically unbelievably difficult. I can't go into details, but take my word for it.

I feel kind of insulted, because on paper this boss is like "vaguely possible" and "could maybe die" but in actuality the severity and punishment of every mechanic that is out of your control is completely bonkers (phase 3 is where the blatant amounts of hilarity becomes more apparent, for those curious).

That's not the insulting part though.

The insulting part is the fact that the costume reward was given out, for free, as part of a lottery.

What.

So I'm about to try to kill what is easily the most strict, challenging, and long bosses in the game (achievement for killing this thing within 30 turns), and my SUPER COOL REWARD is something that like 3 people have for free for doing nothing.

Who's idea was it to give away the costume within the same month of this event..? Why is that a thing? The costume is also undeniably one of the worst reward costumes, but aesthetics aside it should at least be a little more exclusive than "KEK I GOT IT FROM LOTTERY"

this is killing me 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993577  Replies : 34  Views : 2127
posté December 24, 2016, 10:22:05 | #14
stop playing huppermage

water eni instead of air

feca doesnt "element" in the same way other classes do

after infernal maybe work on some gear from chillberg

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993109  Replies : 2  Views : 133
posté December 23, 2016, 07:45:15 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 23 December 2016 04:58) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 20 December 2016 04:32) *

Quote (Yunru @ 19 December 2016 15:39) *

Quote (Reineke-Fox @ 19 December 2016 14:49) *
Heh, matter of taste, I guess. I found the joke funny X3

People expected that i will write another guide of how to deal with UB.
Like last time.
....not this time tho...sorry..i am lazy cat..
No, your Sham Moon guide was horrible and the images were disgustingly low quality.

You also were clueless as to what to do for Sham Moon until someone from your group had asked me how to do it lol.

You're also equally clueless as to what to do for the new Dragon UB lmao.
Weren't you equally as clueless without asking around in several discords?

While leeching off of rushes research?

You speak so highly over accomplishments that aren't yours. Friend or not someone needs to point it out to you lmao
Asking around in "several discords"? I think you mean memeing about bananas in the wakfu discord. No one in wakfu disc had information. If they did, they'd have used it, obviously. I phased him on my second try on the boss, before Skypic phased him, and before anyone on any server posted about the 2nd phase. And then I followed up by hitting phase 3 on my last try of the week. Say what you want, but no one told me how to do that. No one could've, the information was unavailable to literally anyone who plays the game.

Leeching off rush's research? Excuse me? I spent days watching our recordings over and over, just as she did. She also happened to be my teammate, we did it together. This includes re-watching the recordings of our runs, straightening out an efficient way to run the instance while minimizing any chance of bad monkey memes, and coming up with the solution for any phase's puzzle.

I mean say what you want but this wasn't a me or her thing, it was a team effort. We watched the videos. We worked on a comprehensive write up. We found the solutions to the phases. We both watched the videos (and so did Hooks, of course).

Accomplishments that aren't mine..... The accomplishment is ours, I think my costume proves that. I just so happen to hold it over Yunru's head, for having claimed several times that a very similar accomplishment is his, when, if I'm being honest, it isn't.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992921  Replies : 24  Views : 1331
posté December 22, 2016, 23:32:59 | #16

Quote (Yunru @ 22 December 2016 19:00) *

Quote (Xelospam @ 22 December 2016 18:21) *
Hatespawn is just toxic! Gratz on the win Grenade, i think thats the goal of this thread show what you are proud of. Hatespawn is just jelly he had to pm people to get congratz when he defeated Sham Moon first.
Who?
The person who taught you, and most people how to run it lol

Quote (BloodAspect @ 22 December 2016 16:50) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 22 December 2016 12:59) *
you do realize at the end of the day its still croc dungeon, right
Was this post needed?
I'm just sayin you have a dragon to kill boi

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992850  Replies : 1012  Views : 83843
posté December 22, 2016, 12:59:45 | #17
you do realize at the end of the day its still croc dungeon, right

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992795  Replies : 1012  Views : 83843
posté December 22, 2016, 07:13:30 | #18
60% * 1.4= 84%

60% * 1.67 = 100.2%

you seem to be completely unaware of how PP works...

PP is a multiplicative modifier not an additive one.

say you have a 0.5% chance to drop an item, 100 PP is * 2 modifier, making it 1.0% drop rate.

Understand?

wow I didnt see page 2 at all, my b

Thread : 1.50 Bug Reports  Preview message : #992753  Replies : 30  Views : 1016
posté December 20, 2016, 05:59:30 | #19
christ

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #992399  Replies : 18  Views : 1142