Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

[MOD]Gataki's profile
Statistics
52 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
Personal description
Hi everyone! :3 I'm Gataki.

If you need to contact a moderator for any reason, there's a list of moderators right here.

If your character is stuck in-game, try typing /suicide into the chat. /suicide instantly kills your character, letting you teleport to your last respawn point. If /suicide doesn't work, check to see if you have an Almanax Teleport item. If /suicide doesn't work and you don't have a teleport item, make a post in the ICT Hotline thread and we'll get you out as soon as possible! (And be sure to grab an Almanax Teleport item as soon as possible! Those can be found in the rewards machine inside of the Almanax Temple in Astrub. It's completely free, has unlimited uses and conveniently teleports you right next to a zaap.)

If I've done something wrong (I'm sorry if I do! ) or if I've gone mad with power (I might if I get a dofus egg or two!), you can contact Sabi, the English Community Manager, by sending her an Ankabox message, or emailing Sabi at wakfumoderation@ankama.com.

If you have any questions about what a moderator does, or if you want to know the process for becoming a moderator, check out the ICT Recruitment thread. Application are currently closed.

If you have any pictures of baby animals, you can send an Ankabox message to me, or post them in the Off Topic section of the forums.

Have fun!
Recent forum activity