Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Jferg's profile
Statistics
117 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Guilds
posté Yesterday - 12:11:58 | #1

Quote (Hearttyace @ 29 April 2016 06:11) *

Quote (Gelgy @ 29 April 2016 05:23) *
I would consider changing it just because BTF is a 1 AP spell to deal 2 AP worth of damage to yourself, and its apparent reward (final damage to your next fire spell), doesn't compete with spending that AP on other spells that hurt enemies.

I mean really, if BTF hurt enemies, it might justify itself better. But right now the only thing it is actually good at accomplishing is letting the Sacrier push themselves to or below 50%. What Delaz demonstrated is that its supposed primary purpose (boosting fire damage) doesn't work.

(EDIT: it works in the very literal sense in that the bonus is applied. Just not in any sense that anyone cares about, because the AP is better spent on other spells)
Sure it does. With the exception of blood rush.

81 x 1.3 - 81 = 24 - Blood rush
115 x 1.3 - 115 = 34.5 - Burning Blood to 115 x 1.4 x 1.3 - 161 = 48.3
108 x 1.3 - 108 = 32.4 - Cage of Blood
177.5 x 1.3 - 177.5 = 53 Punshiment at 50% hp(Which is when it's supposed to be competitive)

With the exception of Blood rush which I find it hard to find use other than " I need flaming while tanking, and blood rush happens to be the cheapest option" BTF is great. Majority of Fire spells are worse than it after first use, Which is IMO a larger problem then BTF.

The only diminishing return was in Blood rush. BTF deals some bit more than 2 AP worth of HP, which is why I said it may take too much HP. But then again, it's intended purpose was to reduce HP for the Sacrier with benefit.

Honestly, sometimes I think the majority of Sacrier problems lies with everyone wants to do everything. Mechanically their Damage dealing is flawed and has lower potential than may be theoretically possible. HOWEVER, Positioning and Tanking are very powerful for Sacrier, In theory, Assault +Motionsickness is enough to consistently out damage Cra. In practice, you don't get backstab so it's actually less than actually possible. Zerous did a pretty decent job, I expected him to gut the class but he left a lot of mechanics that I expected to get torn apart with their initial effect(I was almost certain Transport was going to get gutted, but he just nerfed it's usefulness while buffing it by reducing it's AP cost). I'm almost certain Sacrier suffers from the same amount of issues Iop does. Which leads me to believe they're not as bad as everyone acts like they are, but definitely could use tweaks. Like every class ever.

But, Delaz's post had too many glaring flaws and issues.
this issue with sac is not able to do multiple things at once, not that they should be able to do everything, but no other classes eat such harsh penalties in the passive slot setups or seem to have such redundant passives. Like how pact and tatooed should be a combined passive.mobility and tanking are counterproductive on sac due to passives, you either run a more range setup at the cost of your shield generation and hp or you run a more durable setup at the cost of your range.

"Nerfing it's usefulness while buffing it by reducing AP cost", have you actually played sacrier?

Using mobility passive to get that reduce AP takes away -100 resist, try being tanky and mobile with a passive taking away 100 resist and let me know how well your tanking goes at say places like any moon island dungeon.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #961172  Replies : 18  Views : 277
posté Yesterday - 11:45:09 | #2
yeah just tested with my sac that has quite a decent chunk of zerk dmg and it most definitely does not effect the dmg % shield generated by colonades

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961170  Replies : 10  Views : 291
posté Yesterday - 11:21:13 | #3

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 April 2016 01:30) *
60% incurable every turn kinda hurts masq real bad though
just wanted to point this out since this guy always says things that he doesn't know about.

Smash is 40% not 60% and even with smash on masq have healed for 2k+ easily through it. It's really ineffective, stabilizing ones self to prevent the bs clone kmir across the map is the more effecient tool for sac vs masq. Play a sac so you know how to actually use it properly with the correct tools or don't comment on classes you have no knowledge of.

kthxbai

-Maddness

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961167  Replies : 151  Views : 3372
posté April 13, 2016, 04:57:51 | #4
When you disconnect and then reconnect you sometimes get swiped with a glitch that puts you to level 1 stats, like 6ap/3mp no dmg or resist, it's a display bug, but it prevents you from using more than the stats that are shown for ap/mp, your dmg and resist wills till be normal. The reconnect system is nice, but I'd rather be able to actually continue my fight after reconnecting. luckily we had all 6 chars alive and was just croc boss last, but not an enjoyable way to play new content when you are one of the big DPT on your team and it cuts your dmg in half, makes things go even slower.

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #955165  Replies : 18  Views : 633
posté March 18, 2016, 05:06:31 | #5

Quote (sramthal @ 18 March 2016 05:04) *
another "server down in 2 minutes..." thread ? Seriously ?
The last time it was 1 minute actually, at least they were generous enough to give us 1 whole minute longer.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #949826  Replies : 14  Views : 581
posté March 18, 2016, 05:01:43 | #6
I would not call sac complete with the sheer amount of bugs the class has, Like being unable to target invisible targets with half our spells, motion not bypassing armor as it should, the angrrr bugs, spells that can be used for just cc instead of movement are not made to just stop movement when stabilized, just simply can't be used at all, the list goes on. I like the base that sac has, but there are some serious things that need fixing is all I am getting at here.

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949819  Replies : 3  Views : 247
posté March 18, 2016, 04:58:38 | #7
We didn't even get the warning, just boom got locked out and thought we just dc'd since both are on the same connection. Now we know...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #949813  Replies : 14  Views : 581
posté March 18, 2016, 04:30:42 | #8
So, why is angrr still bugging out our sacs? WHY THE EFF IS THIS STILL A GLITCH?

Fight start and you freeze up, shows mob going before you even though you go first in init order and timer sticks to 0. Then you relog and get stabbed with the lovely 6/3 ap/mp cap... why is this still a thing? Please actually finish our revamp and fix the bugs, been how many months since deck system broke us?

*Wishes dy7 had done our vamp*

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949803  Replies : 3  Views : 247
posté March 15, 2016, 23:42:06 | #9
So, about that motion sickness. So, why was this never fixed to properly bypass armor? Just curious.

It states it is suppose to with the deck changelog and no changelogs after said anything different, it even displays red number damage through shields like it bypasses, but it does not actually bypass.

Changelog link

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949375  Replies : 1  Views : 319
posté March 15, 2016, 23:30:56 | #10
When will motion sickness be fixed? So, I was playing full fire/earth tank and swapped back to tri, which I have not played since the deck update. Fighting someone who uses shields I noticed that motion sickness is not bypassing armor like it was intended to and stated for on the deck update changelog.

"Glyphs, Bombs, Traps and Poisons
Glyph, Bombs, Traps and Poison effects can now bypass Armor and Barriers.

The effects this applies to are:
Glyph: Wakfu Trail
Glyph: Avalanche
Glyph: Fecablades
Glyph: Flaming Carpet
Glyph: Microbot (AoE damage)
Glyph: Fire Wall
Bomb: Blinding Bomb
Bomb: Burning Bomb
Bomb: Megabomb
Trap: Fog Trap
Trap: Laceration Trap
Trap: Trap of Silence
Poison: Intoxicated
Poison: Cursed
Poison: Tetatoxin
Poison: Crârsenic
Poison: Negative Fleeflees
Poison: Ardent Aegis (reflects damage)
Poison: Gangrene
Poison: Poisoned Chalice
Poison: Hemorrhage
Poison: Motion Sickness"

Also while fighting I notice that the motion damage is displayed in red like it is bypassing, but it does not actually bypass. Is there any plans to actually fix this? like maybe with the next moon update???

Thanks,

Madd

This post has been edited by Jferg - May 02, 2016, 21:26:38.
Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949372  Replies : 0  Views : 87
posté March 15, 2016, 23:23:58 | #11
What I would like to see from this update is that they finally fix sacrier motion to bypass shields like it is suppose to. It displays red number through shields as if bypassing, but really only hits shield health instead of actual health.

Thread : News  Preview message : #949371  Replies : 109  Views : 7352
posté March 15, 2016, 04:06:24 | #12
Seal of Companionship glitch Ticket #1598563

Due to a bug I reported probably 2.5-3years ago which caused achievements to reset a few times my professions at lvl 100 are not counted in achievements which prevented me from getting my seal. Just started playing again and so would like this fixed. Attached to ticket is a screen shot of the profession page showing all gathering at 100 and the achieve page showing the achievements not marked.

Thanks,

-Madd

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949258  Replies : 0  Views : 144
posté March 15, 2016, 03:57:45 | #13

Guild Name: Ashen Lepus
Server: Nox (Amakna)

Ashen Lepus, named after the rabbit constellation (lepus), set in the ashen night sky, we stand for peace, luck, and tranquility. Like a constellation is made up of many stars, we strive for teamwork and symbiosis.

We have a fully developed Haven World on Wabbit Island and all available guild buffs.

Looking for: Relaxed and mature players, no level requirement currently, but most active members are 120+

Thread: Ashen Lepus
(We also have a private guild forum and Teamspeak channel).

Contact IGNs: Juniiper or Maddness (GMs)

Thread : News  Preview message : #949257  Replies : 26  Views : 2291
posté March 12, 2016, 19:35:22 | #14
Bring your best duds!

-Madd

Thread : Events  Preview message : #948817  Replies : 1  Views : 308
posté March 10, 2016, 02:45:47 | #15

Quote (Frenchhhie @ 02 March 2016 00:41) *
Hii wondering if you still recruit? You can pm in game my name is Gratteux
Welcome Gratteux! Will be updating main post to include any prof bonuses and such that are missing from HW section. Plus new screenies!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #948254  Replies : 21  Views : 3608
posté February 28, 2016, 22:07:02 | #16
Reopening guild now, if interested in joining you can message Juniiper or Maddness ^^ Happy hunting

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #946301  Replies : 21  Views : 3608
posté August 21, 2015, 14:37:46 | #17

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 21 August 2015 08:13) *
Okay. I've been reading this topic for a while and it hurts honestly.. One more 'qqing about not being on top' eni here. That being said right, enis simply aren't as good as they used/supposed to be. First of all, they're supposed to be the best healer class. Right now it's not true. I just can't say 'best' about something meh.

We're left to a few options which all are turning enis into heal bots. Our coney heals more than us. Our eniraser doesn't erase things anymore. Our range got nerfed AND capped at non-boostable. Good half of the spells got a 'linear' restriction. Fire branch lost direct healing effects AND damage. Yes you can stack trade mark starting from, like, the very first turn, then on 3-5th turn you maaaaaaayybeeeee will achieve some decent numbers. But for that you have to waste all of your ap, every turn, on damn stacking. Can't say anything about air because never played it.

*takes a breath* I can go on. When my team fucks up and several characters suffer by 3-5k hp, I simply can't outheal that loss. Now count in that everyone's health went up to 8~12k, everyone's damage output is higher than before, and then, there are enis. B-but yay we have a super coney?..

Not that I'm completely disappointed with new enis, probably if numbers were just a tiny bit higher I wouldn't even raise a voice. But for now, the only bright side is a hope for a proper, full revamp, But when, IS it even gonna happen?..
Not using air is how eni has meh dmg. I've seen eniripsas hit 7k+ dmg vs HC syclick first turn. Out DPTing the cra air dmg

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900446  Replies : 31  Views : 1875
posté August 17, 2015, 18:29:10 | #18
Will update main post soon, we're still recruiting and some things have been added.

(Like fish farm, increased fisher/chef xp for those two grindfest profs!)

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #899126  Replies : 21  Views : 3608
posté August 10, 2015, 22:35:09 | #19

Quote (LittleMenace @ 10 August 2015 22:30) *

Quote (Jferg @ 10 August 2015 22:21) *
All the government can do with these funds is change weather and challenges really lmao. The government does not profit from it which is why this is a kama sink. The taxed kamas go out of circulation as they are then trapped in the nation funds.

-Maddness
So, everyone just moves to Kelba market. This is not a fix just a setback. Unless you plan to keep the market like this for ever. Soon as the taxes drop the rich guy will start buying again or more then likely goto Kelba.
It has only hit nation markets making it seem like they are unable to clear kelba, so that leaves a more stable market to use in the meantime. Until ankama announces that the issue has been fixed and we should have no more buy outs then the taxes shall remain in place as a kama sink to lessen flood of illicit kamas. No matter how small the amount any difference that we can make is worth it. And how I have seen the nation fund growing by millions quickly it has proven that it is being effective at taking some kamas out of circulation.

-Maddness

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896833  Replies : 25  Views : 3170
posté August 10, 2015, 22:26:27 | #20

Quote (LadyLuckLuna @ 10 August 2015 10:30) *
Hello there madness I am a bit concerned with the 70% taxes on Amakna. Obviously I am not going to sell my stuff there due to the high taxes so I went to Kelba like people told me to do but I am having issues with selling stuff it seems. Now I price my stuff way cheaper then everyone else does so I can sell my stuff faster and I notice none of my stuff are going as fast as they used to with Amakna Marketplace. Is this because the Marketplaces are not tied together so a person has to go to Kelba to buy my things? Because if so I am not sure many people will go there since Amakna Marketplace is huge. Will this change in time? Will the taxes go down to their original state anytime soon?

And I am not sure this changes anything much because people are still selling seeds and other items on the market in Kelba for ridiculous amounts still. So is this even helping?
This is just temporary until it is confirmed that the buy outs are over. Can find a short explanation from me in the general discussion thread post named "Dear Nox: It's temporary, Please read"

-Maddness

Thread : Events  Preview message : #896826  Replies : 2  Views : 641