Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Jferg's profile
Statistics
129 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : Guilds
posté December 01, 2016, 13:39:11 | #1
ye... if that's the compensation I'd get then I'd likely not even feel like playing anymore... Had full runed stuff though semi outdated (withered indestruct and troyle) and a +3 earth shushu emblem missing the first time it hit me, which was kinda w/e, could live with it. But lost a mostly runed nyl flag on that disappearance as well then later on proceeded to get hit a 2nd time which removed dagger sives, gold croc, kokoncord, lord cuhkol epps and a level 50 millimoo from me. So if they think they can compensate all the runes, 2 craft items and my relic+epic for that garbage compensation then they need to think again...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989857  Replies : 26  Views : 610
posté November 21, 2016, 16:37:22 | #2

So like, I have been hit with item disappearances twice and even before then I wasn't that super geared. But this is with gkc+bagus on and a dimensional shield. When I finish gearing I'll have some real numbers to post. Distance sac is super fun, but I feel it's a bit too hyped  

This post has been edited by Jferg - December 04, 2016, 00:51:06.
Reason for edit : Img did not work :c
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #988799  Replies : 31  Views : 1547
posté November 18, 2016, 12:24:02 | #3
It's definitely not a simple thing, but it's also been like a month of people experiencing this issue now. Like I had said before I could have lived with the first wave of items going poof on me, but the 2nd really did me in x.x I believe they are working on it and it's not easy, but having a new release to beta and future stuff being showcased while this is still an issue is not going to help the attitude of those who have suffered a big loss from this issue. I love the game, I like the direction it is heading and I have high hopes for the new team. I just want to see some more careful play testings and actually paying attention to beta feedback from ankama.

For example, the osa piwi glitch which was reported numerous times by numerous people who tested stuff on beta... it still made it live with the astrub revamp/sham moon update. Granted it did not last too long on live, but the fact that it still made it to live and people could have just been running around 1 shotting moon bosses with a piwi in that interim is an issue. What that looks like to us is as if ankama does not only a) fail to play test their own content but also b) fail to listen to those who do play test the content for them.

This is not meant to be raging in anyways, I am living gimped from gear losses but still making it by and I really do have some renewed hope for the game with the direction we are heading, I just wish Ankama would be a little more serious about thorough testing before updates given the track record of bugs with almost every major update we have ever seen. Sure small bugs can be expected, not such a big deal. But remember when spell deck system came and we had this same sort of thing happen where haven bags and account chest inventories got wiped out?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988479  Replies : 23  Views : 1244
posté November 16, 2016, 17:43:48 | #4

Quote (DemonicWind @ 16 November 2016 17:35) *
did you use heroes? or als? or just happened?
I was using feca+sac, I had taken gear back from rogue using it earlier. It first populated as a display glitch going into croc, but fixed when I started fight. So after croc I went to steel beak, I did not swap gear at all in between these 2 things, no hero change ups, did not use ALS or heroes outside of both feca+sac were grouped in the interim here. Then as soon as I started SB fight my stats dropped to 8/5 and a relog showed that the gear I had equipped on sac poofed. The lovely 5min to shutdown disconnected us mid-fight in SB so I did not relog until like 1-1.5 hrs ago where I found some of the stuff back on rogue at least, but my sives, gold croc, level 50 millimoo, kokoncord and lord cuhkol epps all went poof.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988238  Replies : 23  Views : 1244
posté November 16, 2016, 17:19:37 | #5

Quote (zapman89 @ 16 November 2016 17:15) *
Damm Buddy !!!! As i was reading through i thought i will end up reading someone lost their character in whole

Anyways sorry to hear about your loss :\
Might as well have since my epic+relic got deleted... Can't even use the char now and I am skeptical of swapping feca stuff over just because it's already been twice that I was hit with this bug... don't want a part 3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988234  Replies : 23  Views : 1244
posté November 16, 2016, 16:50:36 | #6
Was gonna let it slide the first time... but why is this item disappearance still happening... FFS Well basically RIP. The first disappearance was just like Nyl flag, Withered BP, Troyle, Indestructible boots and a +3 earth shushu, wasn't so devastated because I needed to update feca anyways just sucked that this stuff was runed.

But Now...

Last night had my gear go poof after starting SB fight and then the server disconnect happened mid fight with that wonderful 5min warning.

Got back on today and some of my stuff reverted back to rogue...

BUT NOW I AM MISSING DAGGER SIVES, GOLD CROC, LEVEL 50 MILLIMOO, KOKONCORD AND LORD CUHKOL EPPS.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988229  Replies : 23  Views : 1244
posté October 28, 2016, 20:53:28 | #7
I had a similar issue, but I got a 2nd durable shield and lost a cape, breastplate, +3 emblem, boots, and belt in the exchange x.x. still no response on my ticket from like 3-4 days ago

ticket #1759223 

Thread : 1.48 Bug Reports  Preview message : #985405  Replies : 3  Views : 185
posté October 11, 2016, 12:09:23 | #8
Bubble armor is your friend in boss fights. Shout out to all the melee chars.

As long as you have enough durability to sustain some boss ranged pokes then it's all you need. I toss it on my sac vs nyl king so I can just hover 4-5 cells away, easily take his range hit dmg and just run on and off him each turn.

Get it a little easier with sac having cage every other turn during p2 to vuln him right as his turn ends so I am right next to him then just run away free cuz bubble.

Although with them nerfing boss lock I might not even need bubble for the free dodging anymore lol.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #982113  Replies : 29  Views : 961
posté October 01, 2016, 17:09:54 | #9

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 30 September 2016 16:20) *
Only way for it to be stolen is if someone logged your account and left the guild. I think she's trying to spread drama for no reason. Doesn't make sense.
I actually know a guild that use to be a really big and active guild in which this happened, because 2 people were co-leading and shared the logs of the neutral leader account. Then one day, one of them decided they wanted it all to themselves.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #981066  Replies : 22  Views : 732
posté September 11, 2016, 06:03:41 | #10
Welcome to the new members! We are still openly recruiting for those looking for a home ^^

I will stop slacking and get to updating the HW pictures and such this weekend xD

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #978952  Replies : 28  Views : 4779
posté August 28, 2016, 17:39:53 | #11
I solved this problem, started running a feca since my sac needed to be DPT due to them not really being the most viable tanks anymore. Now I just bubble my sac and blam easy mode CC damage with free dodging, works really well when you have a fogger with rails up or elio portals. Also building your melee to sustain some hits helps, my sac as long as not linear can just sit near the croc boss, just gotta make sure you don't line yourself up to get pushed to a puddle! xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977440  Replies : 38  Views : 2048
posté July 31, 2016, 09:29:35 | #12
Will update photos and some info tomorrow, recruitment is open. If interested pm Juniiper, Maddness, Tashibi or Noobaflip

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #974151  Replies : 28  Views : 4779
posté May 01, 2016, 12:11:58 | #13

Quote (Hearttyace @ 29 April 2016 06:11) *

Quote (Gelgy @ 29 April 2016 05:23) *
I would consider changing it just because BTF is a 1 AP spell to deal 2 AP worth of damage to yourself, and its apparent reward (final damage to your next fire spell), doesn't compete with spending that AP on other spells that hurt enemies.

I mean really, if BTF hurt enemies, it might justify itself better. But right now the only thing it is actually good at accomplishing is letting the Sacrier push themselves to or below 50%. What Delaz demonstrated is that its supposed primary purpose (boosting fire damage) doesn't work.

(EDIT: it works in the very literal sense in that the bonus is applied. Just not in any sense that anyone cares about, because the AP is better spent on other spells)
Sure it does. With the exception of blood rush.

81 x 1.3 - 81 = 24 - Blood rush
115 x 1.3 - 115 = 34.5 - Burning Blood to 115 x 1.4 x 1.3 - 161 = 48.3
108 x 1.3 - 108 = 32.4 - Cage of Blood
177.5 x 1.3 - 177.5 = 53 Punshiment at 50% hp(Which is when it's supposed to be competitive)

With the exception of Blood rush which I find it hard to find use other than " I need flaming while tanking, and blood rush happens to be the cheapest option" BTF is great. Majority of Fire spells are worse than it after first use, Which is IMO a larger problem then BTF.

The only diminishing return was in Blood rush. BTF deals some bit more than 2 AP worth of HP, which is why I said it may take too much HP. But then again, it's intended purpose was to reduce HP for the Sacrier with benefit.

Honestly, sometimes I think the majority of Sacrier problems lies with everyone wants to do everything. Mechanically their Damage dealing is flawed and has lower potential than may be theoretically possible. HOWEVER, Positioning and Tanking are very powerful for Sacrier, In theory, Assault +Motionsickness is enough to consistently out damage Cra. In practice, you don't get backstab so it's actually less than actually possible. Zerous did a pretty decent job, I expected him to gut the class but he left a lot of mechanics that I expected to get torn apart with their initial effect(I was almost certain Transport was going to get gutted, but he just nerfed it's usefulness while buffing it by reducing it's AP cost). I'm almost certain Sacrier suffers from the same amount of issues Iop does. Which leads me to believe they're not as bad as everyone acts like they are, but definitely could use tweaks. Like every class ever.

But, Delaz's post had too many glaring flaws and issues.
this issue with sac is not able to do multiple things at once, not that they should be able to do everything, but no other classes eat such harsh penalties in the passive slot setups or seem to have such redundant passives. Like how pact and tatooed should be a combined passive.mobility and tanking are counterproductive on sac due to passives, you either run a more range setup at the cost of your shield generation and hp or you run a more durable setup at the cost of your range.

"Nerfing it's usefulness while buffing it by reducing AP cost", have you actually played sacrier?

Using mobility passive to get that reduce AP takes away -100 resist, try being tanky and mobile with a passive taking away 100 resist and let me know how well your tanking goes at say places like any moon island dungeon.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #961172  Replies : 19  Views : 1385
posté May 01, 2016, 11:45:09 | #14
yeah just tested with my sac that has quite a decent chunk of zerk dmg and it most definitely does not effect the dmg % shield generated by colonades

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961170  Replies : 11  Views : 836
posté May 01, 2016, 11:21:13 | #15

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 April 2016 01:30) *
60% incurable every turn kinda hurts masq real bad though
just wanted to point this out since this guy always says things that he doesn't know about.

Smash is 40% not 60% and even with smash on masq have healed for 2k+ easily through it. It's really ineffective, stabilizing ones self to prevent the bs clone kmir across the map is the more effecient tool for sac vs masq. Play a sac so you know how to actually use it properly with the correct tools or don't comment on classes you have no knowledge of.

kthxbai

-Maddness

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961167  Replies : 334  Views : 13340
posté April 13, 2016, 04:57:51 | #16
When you disconnect and then reconnect you sometimes get swiped with a glitch that puts you to level 1 stats, like 6ap/3mp no dmg or resist, it's a display bug, but it prevents you from using more than the stats that are shown for ap/mp, your dmg and resist wills till be normal. The reconnect system is nice, but I'd rather be able to actually continue my fight after reconnecting. luckily we had all 6 chars alive and was just croc boss last, but not an enjoyable way to play new content when you are one of the big DPT on your team and it cuts your dmg in half, makes things go even slower.

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #955165  Replies : 18  Views : 1698
posté March 18, 2016, 05:06:31 | #17

Quote (sramthal @ 18 March 2016 05:04) *
another "server down in 2 minutes..." thread ? Seriously ?
The last time it was 1 minute actually, at least they were generous enough to give us 1 whole minute longer.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #949826  Replies : 14  Views : 941
posté March 18, 2016, 05:01:43 | #18
I would not call sac complete with the sheer amount of bugs the class has, Like being unable to target invisible targets with half our spells, motion not bypassing armor as it should, the angrrr bugs, spells that can be used for just cc instead of movement are not made to just stop movement when stabilized, just simply can't be used at all, the list goes on. I like the base that sac has, but there are some serious things that need fixing is all I am getting at here.

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949819  Replies : 3  Views : 409
posté March 18, 2016, 04:58:38 | #19
We didn't even get the warning, just boom got locked out and thought we just dc'd since both are on the same connection. Now we know...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #949813  Replies : 14  Views : 941
posté March 18, 2016, 04:30:42 | #20
So, why is angrr still bugging out our sacs? WHY THE EFF IS THIS STILL A GLITCH?

Fight start and you freeze up, shows mob going before you even though you go first in init order and timer sticks to 0. Then you relog and get stabbed with the lovely 6/3 ap/mp cap... why is this still a thing? Please actually finish our revamp and fix the bugs, been how many months since deck system broke us?

*Wishes dy7 had done our vamp*

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #949803  Replies : 3  Views : 409