Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Jferg's profile
Statistics
101 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : Guilds
posté August 21, 2015, 14:37:46 | #1

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 21 August 2015 08:13) *
Okay. I've been reading this topic for a while and it hurts honestly.. One more 'qqing about not being on top' eni here. That being said right, enis simply aren't as good as they used/supposed to be. First of all, they're supposed to be the best healer class. Right now it's not true. I just can't say 'best' about something meh.

We're left to a few options which all are turning enis into heal bots. Our coney heals more than us. Our eniraser doesn't erase things anymore. Our range got nerfed AND capped at non-boostable. Good half of the spells got a 'linear' restriction. Fire branch lost direct healing effects AND damage. Yes you can stack trade mark starting from, like, the very first turn, then on 3-5th turn you maaaaaaayybeeeee will achieve some decent numbers. But for that you have to waste all of your ap, every turn, on damn stacking. Can't say anything about air because never played it.

*takes a breath* I can go on. When my team fucks up and several characters suffer by 3-5k hp, I simply can't outheal that loss. Now count in that everyone's health went up to 8~12k, everyone's damage output is higher than before, and then, there are enis. B-but yay we have a super coney?..

Not that I'm completely disappointed with new enis, probably if numbers were just a tiny bit higher I wouldn't even raise a voice. But for now, the only bright side is a hope for a proper, full revamp, But when, IS it even gonna happen?..
Not using air is how eni has meh dmg. I've seen eniripsas hit 7k+ dmg vs HC syclick first turn. Out DPTing the cra air dmg

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #900446  Replies : 31  Views : 1065
posté August 17, 2015, 18:29:10 | #2
Will update main post soon, we're still recruiting and some things have been added.

(Like fish farm, increased fisher/chef xp for those two grindfest profs!)

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #899126  Replies : 13  Views : 1180
posté August 10, 2015, 22:35:09 | #3

Quote (LittleMenace @ 10 August 2015 22:30) *

Quote (Jferg @ 10 August 2015 22:21) *
All the government can do with these funds is change weather and challenges really lmao. The government does not profit from it which is why this is a kama sink. The taxed kamas go out of circulation as they are then trapped in the nation funds.

-Maddness
So, everyone just moves to Kelba market. This is not a fix just a setback. Unless you plan to keep the market like this for ever. Soon as the taxes drop the rich guy will start buying again or more then likely goto Kelba.
It has only hit nation markets making it seem like they are unable to clear kelba, so that leaves a more stable market to use in the meantime. Until ankama announces that the issue has been fixed and we should have no more buy outs then the taxes shall remain in place as a kama sink to lessen flood of illicit kamas. No matter how small the amount any difference that we can make is worth it. And how I have seen the nation fund growing by millions quickly it has proven that it is being effective at taking some kamas out of circulation.

-Maddness

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896833  Replies : 25  Views : 1084
posté August 10, 2015, 22:26:27 | #4

Quote (LadyLuckLuna @ 10 August 2015 10:30) *
Hello there madness I am a bit concerned with the 70% taxes on Amakna. Obviously I am not going to sell my stuff there due to the high taxes so I went to Kelba like people told me to do but I am having issues with selling stuff it seems. Now I price my stuff way cheaper then everyone else does so I can sell my stuff faster and I notice none of my stuff are going as fast as they used to with Amakna Marketplace. Is this because the Marketplaces are not tied together so a person has to go to Kelba to buy my things? Because if so I am not sure many people will go there since Amakna Marketplace is huge. Will this change in time? Will the taxes go down to their original state anytime soon?

And I am not sure this changes anything much because people are still selling seeds and other items on the market in Kelba for ridiculous amounts still. So is this even helping?
This is just temporary until it is confirmed that the buy outs are over. Can find a short explanation from me in the general discussion thread post named "Dear Nox: It's temporary, Please read"

-Maddness

This post has been edited by Jferg - August 10, 2015, 22:26:53.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #896826  Replies : 2  Views : 272
posté August 10, 2015, 22:21:54 | #5

Quote (LittleMenace @ 10 August 2015 21:48) *
Doubt thats gonna stop people since they still make profit. Looks more like the goverment just wants lots of money in there coffers now thought the exploited money. hey everyones gotta get a peice of it eh.
All the government can do with these funds is change weather and challenges really lmao. The government does not profit from it which is why this is a kama sink. The taxed kamas go out of circulation as they are then trapped in the nation funds.

-Maddness

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896824  Replies : 25  Views : 1084
posté August 10, 2015, 20:22:39 | #6
Dear Nox: It's temporary, please read Hello Maddness Governor of Amakna here.

Would like to explain the current tax situation and try to bring people a little more peace with this matter. It is by no means meant as a punishment, but as our only stopgap measure that we have.

All nations except brakmar (which I would suggest raise their taxes to max as well) are at 70% and will be upheld until we have confirmation that the buy outs are over.

The reasoning behind this is that it creates a kama sink. So 23% tax per day listed. If someone overprices something at 10mil like a piwi feather and it gets sold to the exploiter then 2.3mil kamas are taken out of circulation via taxes this way.

Yes there are ways around it and it is not foolproof, but it is a way to get some of the illicit kamas out of circulation until these buy outs stop, then we work on market reconstruction.

Thanks for reading,

Maddness

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #896788  Replies : 25  Views : 1084
posté August 08, 2015, 00:23:29 | #7
Amaknian Nation Meeting 8/7 8pm EST Happening at outpost starting in 5min

In light of recent events we will add in discussion on hiking taxes until this market issue is dealt with and put it to a vote.

Hope to see you there ^^

-Maddness

This post has been edited by Jferg - August 08, 2015, 01:55:05.
Thread : Events  Preview message : #895938  Replies : 2  Views : 272
posté August 05, 2015, 04:51:00 | #8

Quote (secretshadow @ 04 August 2015 22:39) *
And how do you think Maddness won in Amakna?
Do not alt vote myself, but do admit I know others do, but I also had multi-guild support so a lot of singular votes add up as well.

Quote (Madd1 @ 05 August 2015 01:53) *
Welcome to Wakfu, this has been a problem since release, with the devs even addressing it early (In the first year of the game).

Nothing has been done, seems nothing will be done about it. You just have to accept that's how it is and play the system to your favor.

(Side note, 82 votes is nothing. I've seen alt votes go up to 200+ for an individual)

- Madd

And this, admittedly it just takes a few guilds backing all votes to one person and bam can get a fk ton of votes if everyone puts in their max.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894941  Replies : 38  Views : 1592
posté August 05, 2015, 04:41:15 | #9
Amaknian Community Thread Hello everyone,

Maddness here and I am creating this thread and plan to keep it updated through each term (regardless of if not gov) as a means to bring our nation's community together. So that the nation knows what is going on with the politics, events, etc... I have put together a diverse cabinet for more representation as the focus is on building a strong community with diverse and wide spread representation.

Main Points:

For meeting 8/7

• Build on the community by forming a multi-guild network
  • Raid defense drills
  • Questions and concerns
This Term:

• Get an organized community model and account for as many Amaknians as care to get involved ^^
  • Proficient defense
  • Events
  • more events
Basically lets have some fun and get the community involved and organized ^^ It will strengthen the nation overall with all of us working together!

I will likely add more to this over next few days and really update after meeting, but busy last couple days so I just want to get this out there.

Thank you everyone for the support

-Maddness

Thread : Amakna  Preview message : #894940  Replies : 0  Views : 163
posté July 27, 2015, 05:44:32 | #10
It happened :O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891802  Replies : 185  Views : 13095
posté July 22, 2015, 02:44:04 | #11

Quote (ennieeee @ 21 July 2015 23:36) *
Crit damage and backstab don't affect heals.
This is actually incorrect, I am sure backstab still does not affect, but with the recent update that brought spell decks crit damage was made to affect crit heals now. And yes single target and aoe do effect heals now as well, but some spell may be bugged (they fixed some of sadi heals that were not getting the bonuses from secondary mods in the last hotfix)

This post has been edited by Jferg - July 22, 2015, 02:44:33.
Reason for edit : typo
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889487  Replies : 3  Views : 213
posté July 20, 2015, 00:59:27 | #12
Welcome to the new members ^^

Spots still open :3

(will have to update pictures later on, 2nd manor, stone houses and other changes have been made since posting the original)

This post has been edited by Jferg - July 20, 2015, 01:00:56.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #888716  Replies : 13  Views : 1180
posté June 27, 2015, 14:51:30 | #13

Quote (Abittybat @ 26 June 2015 23:45) *
I'm going to frolic in your haven world and you can't stop me
I might not, but the guild doors will pip  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #880203  Replies : 13  Views : 1180
posté June 25, 2015, 00:21:29 | #14
0 response to ticket, no response to threads, can anyone please fix this issue.... I guess I might just have to spam ankabox messages until someone with the power to do something does so. It cannot be that hard of a fix, like stated above someone had an issue of lvl 101 prof and that got fixed easily, why not just put the ones she is missing to 99 and like 1 craft from 100...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #879240  Replies : 8  Views : 552
posté June 24, 2015, 13:48:25 | #15
GF and I have a pair we might sell since I don't think we really have a use for them until after heroes and then we might just nettlez 12/5 if we do roll an AoE heavy char. Also I think the ones we have sitting around are max runed (they are siting on a pandora xD) We'll be on in the evening, will get in contact then if you are still buying.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #879151  Replies : 2  Views : 316
posté June 20, 2015, 23:30:00 | #16
Adjusted level recruitment to level 80 now. We've had some growth the last few days and would like to bring more in to join us for the weekend festivities ^^ Looking for casual and community based players

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #878080  Replies : 13  Views : 1180
posté June 20, 2015, 04:05:55 | #17
PvP Auras Just would like to see them work like relic auras do. As it seems currently people only see it if they are on screen when you toggle it, as well as re-toggle it after map changes. Would like to just be able to toggle it on and have it stay toggled like a relic aura. I spent 12k glory orbs and farmed a long time to acquire such with how dead endgame PvP has been, kinda feels like a waste of orbs now that I have it and see that it does not stay on always until toggled off or relog.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #877855  Replies : 1  Views : 180
posté June 19, 2015, 17:52:05 | #18
We reported this Monday, set up a ticket on like Tuesday and still have not heard anything about this. The Seal of Companionship is a HUGE amount of work for this to not be getting fixed in a timely manner. Reported it at the beginning of the week so they would have time prior to their weekend break since they do not work weekends, but still no word

If anyone can please look into this, forward our ticket # to support or whatever else it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Madd

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #877540  Replies : 8  Views : 552
posté June 14, 2015, 05:54:15 | #19
I will also not be able to obtain my seal unless something is done to fix my professions as well. I was there for the lost otomai, I was the one who was doing the quest and then bam one day my quest/achieves reset while on the last step. Reported it and some other follow up to other issues the glitch brought up, but they never followed up with me and we ended up farming the otomai all over again. Now with this quest reset bug around it is now blocking us both from finishing our seal of companionship. We run a guild together and both of us being able to have the harvesting boost enables us to farm more resource points as we continue to optimize our HW for bank space and harvesting.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #875206  Replies : 8  Views : 552
posté June 11, 2015, 12:58:51 | #20

Quote (FishDraw @ 10 June 2015 23:47) *

*cough*
Hope those who see this join this guild instead of yours. Very rude to crash someones recruitment post like this. Also, spamming amybia just makes it look like treasure hunt farming alts for the achieves. Either way it's just a free item from finishing ohwymi questline and not something to go crashing other recruitment threads over.

Good luck to you guys at Safe Haven, sorry to see the state the forums have fallen in to.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #873950  Replies : 10  Views : 891