Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Jferg's profile
Statistics
92 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : Guilds
posté July 27, 2015, 05:44:32 | #1
It happened :O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891802  Replies : 175  Views : 11565
posté July 22, 2015, 02:44:04 | #2

Quote (ennieeee @ 21 July 2015 23:36) *
Crit damage and backstab don't affect heals.
This is actually incorrect, I am sure backstab still does not affect, but with the recent update that brought spell decks crit damage was made to affect crit heals now. And yes single target and aoe do effect heals now as well, but some spell may be bugged (they fixed some of sadi heals that were not getting the bonuses from secondary mods in the last hotfix)

This post has been edited by Jferg - July 22, 2015, 02:44:33.
Reason for edit : typo
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #889487  Replies : 3  Views : 182
posté July 20, 2015, 00:59:27 | #3
Welcome to the new members ^^

Spots still open :3

(will have to update pictures later on, 2nd manor, stone houses and other changes have been made since posting the original)

This post has been edited by Jferg - July 20, 2015, 01:00:56.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #888716  Replies : 9  Views : 875
posté June 27, 2015, 14:51:30 | #4

Quote (Abittybat @ 26 June 2015 23:45) *
I'm going to frolic in your haven world and you can't stop me
I might not, but the guild doors will pip  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #880203  Replies : 9  Views : 875
posté June 25, 2015, 00:21:29 | #5
0 response to ticket, no response to threads, can anyone please fix this issue.... I guess I might just have to spam ankabox messages until someone with the power to do something does so. It cannot be that hard of a fix, like stated above someone had an issue of lvl 101 prof and that got fixed easily, why not just put the ones she is missing to 99 and like 1 craft from 100...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #879240  Replies : 8  Views : 435
posté June 24, 2015, 13:48:25 | #6
GF and I have a pair we might sell since I don't think we really have a use for them until after heroes and then we might just nettlez 12/5 if we do roll an AoE heavy char. Also I think the ones we have sitting around are max runed (they are siting on a pandora xD) We'll be on in the evening, will get in contact then if you are still buying.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #879151  Replies : 2  Views : 280
posté June 20, 2015, 23:30:00 | #7
Adjusted level recruitment to level 80 now. We've had some growth the last few days and would like to bring more in to join us for the weekend festivities ^^ Looking for casual and community based players

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #878080  Replies : 9  Views : 875
posté June 20, 2015, 04:05:55 | #8
PvP Auras Just would like to see them work like relic auras do. As it seems currently people only see it if they are on screen when you toggle it, as well as re-toggle it after map changes. Would like to just be able to toggle it on and have it stay toggled like a relic aura. I spent 12k glory orbs and farmed a long time to acquire such with how dead endgame PvP has been, kinda feels like a waste of orbs now that I have it and see that it does not stay on always until toggled off or relog.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #877855  Replies : 1  Views : 144
posté June 19, 2015, 17:52:05 | #9
We reported this Monday, set up a ticket on like Tuesday and still have not heard anything about this. The Seal of Companionship is a HUGE amount of work for this to not be getting fixed in a timely manner. Reported it at the beginning of the week so they would have time prior to their weekend break since they do not work weekends, but still no word

If anyone can please look into this, forward our ticket # to support or whatever else it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Madd

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #877540  Replies : 8  Views : 435
posté June 14, 2015, 05:54:15 | #10
I will also not be able to obtain my seal unless something is done to fix my professions as well. I was there for the lost otomai, I was the one who was doing the quest and then bam one day my quest/achieves reset while on the last step. Reported it and some other follow up to other issues the glitch brought up, but they never followed up with me and we ended up farming the otomai all over again. Now with this quest reset bug around it is now blocking us both from finishing our seal of companionship. We run a guild together and both of us being able to have the harvesting boost enables us to farm more resource points as we continue to optimize our HW for bank space and harvesting.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #875206  Replies : 8  Views : 435
posté June 11, 2015, 12:58:51 | #11

Quote (FishDraw @ 10 June 2015 23:47) *

*cough*
Hope those who see this join this guild instead of yours. Very rude to crash someones recruitment post like this. Also, spamming amybia just makes it look like treasure hunt farming alts for the achieves. Either way it's just a free item from finishing ohwymi questline and not something to go crashing other recruitment threads over.

Good luck to you guys at Safe Haven, sorry to see the state the forums have fallen in to.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #873950  Replies : 10  Views : 713
posté May 25, 2015, 00:16:29 | #12
Ashen Lepus Recruitment [Haven World,PvE, Community based]

Ashen Lepus
, named after the rabbit constellation (lepus), set in the ashen night sky, we stand for peace, luck, and tranquility. Like a constellation is made up of many stars, we strive for teamwork and symbiosis.

We are a level 10 Guild, with a Haven World on Wabbit Island (closest to the boat).

We have all active guild buffs, along with +10 Prospecting, +10 Wisdom, and +1 Kit from the Haven World. We usually pop the +40 temporary wis/prosp bonuses each weekend.

Ranks, Banks, and Prizes
Ranks are gained with Guild Points, by activity and contribution. Each rank achieved will receive a prize and gain more bank access. There are also job ranks and achievement ranks, both of which have requirements that members can read more about on our private forum (address provided upon membership).

Besides prizes for ranks, we also provide (some stock) materials, free crafting (all professions), and have a fragment bank which fragments can be bought with RP (or resource points, more information upon membership).

Alignment and PvP
Ashen Lepus is aligned to Amakna. You do not need to be aligned to Amakna to be in the guild, but if you want to PvP, it is recommended.

Activity
The guild has the most activity on nights and weekends (Nox time). Maddness and Juniiper, the guild GMs, host Ultimate Boss runs (up to and including Dragon Pig) on weekends for members who have yet to run during the week. We don't regularly power level anymore, but weekends we try to catch people up and get everyone involved.

We encourage members to utilize our private forum to set up trades or runs, as schedules can fluctuate. (Address provided in guild).

TeamSpeak: We have a guild channel on the public wakfu server that JerryDB hosts (Thank you jerry ^^).
Info:
IP: 212.187.209.72:9105
Pass: jerrydb

Recruitment

We have a level requirement of 80, due to the average level in our guild.
The suggested age for membership is 18+, as our members are mostly made up of college age+ players.
Alts are welcome, and will hold the rank of Doppelganger, but must be level 50+ before joining (if you'd like to join on your alt and not your main, please let us know who your main is and what guild).

PM: Maddness, Juniiper, Noobaflip, Bexi, The Villain in Glasses, Visetor

This post has been edited by Jferg - July 25, 2015, 23:18:19.
Reason for edit : Pictures :D
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #865986  Replies : 9  Views : 875
posté May 17, 2015, 23:02:49 | #13
Jelly mobs glitching out We keep encountering this annoying bug while fighting jelly mobs which makes it so you cannot attack, move, pass, literally can do nothing. have relog like 5 times during fight and still hit or miss if you even get it fixed again, but then again relogging takes away your specialties. They should look into that specialties bug as well, I've had it kill us in dungeons.

Edit: It happens each time a mini blii spawns

This post has been edited by Jferg - May 17, 2015, 23:08:44.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #862666  Replies : 0  Views : 95
posté May 11, 2015, 08:21:26 | #14
BUT BUT BUT!!! Who will be my swap buddy now QQ Thanks for the mention you are always welcome to Ashen anytime ^^ Things can only get better from here right? Take care in your next endeavors and hope to see you again sometime!

-Madd

P.S. Juni says QQ

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860713  Replies : 52  Views : 2911
posté April 13, 2015, 01:35:09 | #15
Calamar bugged (Nox) If any mod is around, I've messaged like 10 of you, but nothing so far. Calamar has been bugged and been unable to attack for about 2 days now, please let me bring him home to brak.

Thanks,

-Maddness Sovereign of Brakmar

EDIT: not fixed, just a response that it has been forwarded. I don't imagine this should be a hard fix, just log in and reset him. Should only take someone about 2 minutes to fix him if anything, so please get this done.

This post has been edited by Jferg - April 13, 2015, 18:20:07.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849910  Replies : 0  Views : 227
posté March 19, 2015, 22:29:50 | #16
So I am just going to say, what is the point of us taking the time to screenshot and report each individual seller? These guys are at alma 24/7 and those from Ankama who can ban these accounts should have someone just sitting at alma constantly. These bots will log in and out to mess up you having them on ignore and I have seen them show up in mobs of 3 or more spamming at once. You don't have to have someone constantly sitting there like a hawk, but even just having a mod/monitor afk gathering the logs of all the ones that are spamming kama selling ads and then just go through and clear like 10+ at a time sort of thing. Just feel like this reporting is not doing enough where ankama should have the people they employ to maintain the order more on top of these bots. They make it very annoying for those trying to advertise, recruit or even chat at alma since your logs are constantly getting spammed.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #841325  Replies : 156  Views : 7981
posté March 10, 2015, 15:51:48 | #17

Quote (Delaz @ 08 March 2015 02:08) *
Click here

Basically every question you asked are answer in that thread.

I would advise not going tri until way later in game as well as going air lite.

Also I would advise a Max Fist, 121 Assault 100 Motion Build at the endgame levels. You gain alot from that spread.
As someone who played tri-sac before it got big, when sage was the only set we had to use prior to random elements on gear, my opinion is that going air lite is not worth it really. To get the decent tank stats that a sac needs it requires a fair amount of dual pieces, the current tri gear does not offer enough lock and durability to make using Burning blood with a tri build too effective and if you drop so much air damage then it starts to feel like it's really not worth it. I ran the same build as OP, best thing you can do with air tree in my opinion is get your lvl 86 fist then max motion and keep assault lowered a couple (at around 165ish your assault is level 140-145 ish with this). The air tree is decent, but it's not too strong, so I would just advise being careful on going tri-lite this way.

I am in the middle of going back to tanky dual myself as I felt that the current gear does not fit the greater needs of tri sac. You can get good damage that is not a problem, the lack of lock, block and other durability in current tri gear is what has pushed me back into dual. Plus the dual gear I get higher damage in those two elements, higher hp and resist as well as other goodies compared to my tri gear. And this was having all pretty good tri gear, torm hat etc... I still advocate tri sac as being great, but the gear feels like it is not with them currently.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #837279  Replies : 20  Views : 3044
posté March 10, 2015, 00:40:41 | #18
Meh I can find a new emblem, can trade you a +3 Earth, let me know when you will be on

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #837128  Replies : 2  Views : 155