Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

ReiYano's profile
Statistics
94 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 29, 2014, 08:06:27 | #1

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 28 October 2014 09:21) *

Quote (ReiYano @ 28 October 2014 08:36) *

Quote (Sabi @ 28 October 2014 04:39) *
Hi everyone,

Your feedback is being shared with the team and I appreciate that the thread is back on track as far as not taking a different turn and forcing me to have to close it. It is very important that we know your likes and dislikes so thank you for those comments which are helping us to do so.

We hope to be able to create promotions that are localized player based wishes to see in the Shop so please feel free to propose any that you wish to see in the future also.

alright here are a few shop item suggestions:

- More costumes and mounts! What would be cool is mounts that are not dragos. There are a lot of possibilities I think. Mounts that float/hover/fly slightly above the ground. maybe.... Maybe a giant tofu with stubby lil feet XD

- More ways to customize. Auras, intro battle animations, more dramatic spell animations, death animations, battle taunts/emotes, Get creative with it! Maybe HUD and menu skins! I could go on and on! The fact is people want to look really strong/evil/cute/sexy/etc

-more haven bags.... maybe haven bag auras? make them a bit pricey... so only dedicated merchants would want to buy one to get more notice.

- In game events? Maybe make weddings a purchasable event... or birthdays... etc. people could gift birthday events. to surprise their friends... I am sure I can think of more.

please PLEASE no rentals. for the love of all that is holy.
how about no to these particular things? It's just already reminding me of some casual MMOs out there and it makes me shudder.
More cotumes - ok.
More mounts - maybe. But for love of all holy - let's stop on something reasonable. Not making it a circus.
About customization, haven bag auras, weddings and stuff as i said - let's not turn Wakfu into another casual P2W MMO. I played enough Maplestory to know where this whole thing may lead...
When I made this post I was thinking about dota 2. I spent a lot on that game as well. and nothing they sell gives you an edge gameplay wise. its all customization... and its without a doubt working for them. they make a lot of money via customization. Let people look how they want to look. what REALLY is wrong with having unique customizing like this? it doesnt give anyone an edge but they will look cooler or more interesting than the rest if they have the money to do so. its a win win situation.

also.... how is any of this pay to win???? nobody gets stats for any of my suggestions. it just makes people look awesome!

Hi everyone,

Your feedback is being shared with the team and I appreciate that the thread is back on track as far as not taking a different turn and forcing me to have to close it. It is very important that we know your likes and dislikes so thank you for those comments which are helping us to do so.

We hope to be able to create promotions that are localized player based wishes to see in the Shop so please feel free to propose any that you wish to see in the future also.

Sabi

Think you could make a sticky called "What would you like to see in the ogrines shop?" and we could throw tons of feedback to the team!

I would love nothing more than to see this game make tons of money. let me throw money at you guys! lol

This post has been edited by ReiYano - October 29, 2014, 08:43:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791365  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 28, 2014, 08:36:24 | #2

Hi everyone,

alright here are a few shop item suggestions:

- Extra character slot. Some people want more than the 5 slots available.

- More costumes and mounts! What would be cool is mounts that are not dragos. There are a lot of possibilities I think. Mounts that float/hover/fly slightly above the ground. maybe.... Maybe a giant tofu with stubby lil feet XD

- More ways to customize. Auras, intro battle animations, more dramatic spell animations, death animations, battle taunts/emotes, Get creative with it! Maybe HUD and menu skins! I could go on and on! The fact is people want to look really strong/evil/cute/sexy/etc

-more haven bags.... maybe haven bag auras? make them a bit pricey... so only dedicated merchants would want to buy one to get more notice.

- Change the account chest to a purchasable item instead of a booster only thing. Make account chests upgradable to have more space. Pay for more space kind of thing.

- Make all haven bag gems purchasable.

- Haven bag room increase. Allow players to increase the space of their haven bags!

- Character server transfer. Allow people to buy the ability to switch servers.

- In game events? Maybe make weddings a purchasable event... or birthdays... etc. people could gift birthday events. to surprise their friends... I am sure I can think of more.

- The more options available for the shop the more people will want ogrines so get creative!

please PLEASE no rentals. for the love of all that is holy.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - October 28, 2014, 08:41:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791006  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 26, 2014, 03:46:08 | #3

Quote (LowWide @ 26 October 2014 03:40) *

Quote (BurningMasochist @ 26 October 2014 01:45) *

Quote (celestialknight @ 26 October 2014 01:44) *
This is the stupidest post I've ever come across. And clearly most other people agree with me, as you don't have any "+1"'s

You don't want to pay, that's your choice. You want a COMPLETELY free game? Download an app on your cell phone. But wait? Even a lot of apps on cell phones cost money because nothing is free in this world.

You self entitled, ignorant waste of space.
Another post, just to post. If you aren't here for the objective, leave.
Your second post to post, nothing objective.
So Jerry 1 point, celestial 1 point, and you got 2. So technically you're the most useless poster here, strike, and you're out, leave.

I mean, people are arguing about a comstume with 20% damage...whole 20%, if it was end-damage yes, but come on, 20%.
I think its not really the 20% I am concerned about here. It is just the simple thought coming from ankama to implement such a thing. I do not want to give them the idea that this is ok with everyone... I am concerned that once they roll this out itll snowball until say... something like a relic goes for sale... maybe a relic costume(yeah dont point it out. I doubt it too. Hate that I have to type that.)? sounds insane but it might be a slippery slope sort of thing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790418  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 26, 2014, 03:36:48 | #4

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 26 October 2014 03:36) *
(but we don't all agree what is and isn't P2W)
Fair enough.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790413  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 26, 2014, 03:35:00 | #5

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 26 October 2014 03:31) *
It would be funny if someone pledged to rent a costume for every person who posted in support of the boycott.
wont be much. nobody seems to support it. which is fine. they have voiced their opinions in another thread mostly. I suspect a bigger backlash would happen when they implement it. Even then maybe this is really what people want...? No clue really. It just seems like something we mostly agreed upon around here. no P2W. I cannot remember anyone supporting such a thing on wakfu.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - October 26, 2014, 03:37:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790411  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 26, 2014, 02:25:35 | #6

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 26 October 2014 02:42) *

Quote (ReiYano @ 25 October 2014 23:31) *
I say if they bring a system that promotes pay to win/pay for stats.... we boycott it. I will not support this.
Wakfu was starting to come back from the hole it dug in, then digs itself deeper. Leaving the game is starting to become a possibility for me. (So glad I have not subbed yet)

-Rizarealm
yeah I quit this game before... honestly I try to give ankama slack because they have so much going on. They are a big company. However these new fucking concepts of renting or putting stats on costumes... Just feels like a tip of the iceberg sort of thing. Screw that. I am usually pretty quiet about shit but I have seriously had enough. With all the money I pour into this goddamn game....

This post has been edited by ReiYano - October 26, 2014, 02:35:08.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790395  Replies : 62  Views : 1897
posté October 26, 2014, 02:15:19 | #7

This is the stupidest post I've ever come across. And clearly most other people agree with me, as you don't have any "+1"'s

You don't want to pay, that's your choice. You want a COMPLETELY free game? Download an app on your cell phone. But wait? Even a lot of apps on cell phones cost money because nothing is free in this world.

I have probably paid more into this game than you little man.

Quote (celestialknight @ 26 October 2014 01:48) *

Quote (BurningMasochist @ 26 October 2014 01:45) *

Another post, just to post. If you aren't here for the objective, leave.
No.

And quite frankly, I'm not entirely sure what this post refers to when it says "Boycott" and "pay for stat", just like one of the first commentors that you said just wrote the post "just to post"...

For example: there are only items that drop in dungeons when you are a p2p member. Are those considered "pay for stats". And Enurado, that's an island only open to p2p members as well. Is every item there considered a "pay for stat" item as well? Should we boycott subbing all together because there are drops there that you can only get when you pay to play the game?

And "boycott"? How exactly? By writing "+1" in this post?

I mean come on, this post is childish. This is a company trying to make money. And for you to call my post "Another post, just to post" is your opinion, but then again, when do you call your post on my comment?

WAHHHH???? "Another post just to post"?????? Yeah......you hypocrite.
Specifically with how they are bringing costumes with stats on them. I think that is quite enough. And yes if they were triggerable and tradeable I think that would likely solve the issue however stats on a costume is just silly. costumes are there for looks. putting stats on them pretty much guarantees that people will all look the same.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790392  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 25, 2014, 23:46:40 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 October 2014 23:40) *
Do we really need 3 threads on this subject?
maybe? I really want ankama to react.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790348  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 25, 2014, 23:33:46 | #9
Boycott pay for stat items. Declare it here. Just say +1 or whatever. no need for long comments. just voice that you will boycott it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790346  Replies : 69  Views : 1675
posté October 25, 2014, 23:31:13 | #10
I say if they bring a system that promotes pay to win/pay for stats.... we boycott it. I will not support this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790345  Replies : 62  Views : 1897
posté October 02, 2014, 14:43:54 | #11
Sold sold

This post has been edited by ReiYano - October 03, 2014, 00:55:42.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #783494  Replies : 1  Views : 112
posté September 30, 2014, 22:43:36 | #12
closed thank you

This post has been edited by ReiYano - October 01, 2014, 18:17:54.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #782842  Replies : 0  Views : 120
posté September 16, 2014, 01:56:11 | #13
I love seeing these hardcore players complain XD

nice drops btw.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776364  Replies : 12  Views : 755
posté September 15, 2014, 08:21:37 | #14
The way it seems is that a fairly small percentage of people are really complaining. Hopefully with the steam launch we will see a large influx of new players. Thus making that percentage even lower.

The thing that I hope this update brings is an even playing field for pvp. I am not really into pvp myself but I have seen that pvp has always been pretty exclusive to a select few players. Once the new people reach high levels and have access to the best gear then we can really see who plays better than the other.

atm its still pretty much 'I have better gear so I win' but in the future I would hope its more people talking about the meta. What skills/passives etc were at play. In team battles you could see what classes and styles of game play have the best synergy. I would probably get into pvp the day that they introduce a sort of battle arena system.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776048  Replies : 163  Views : 4084
posté September 03, 2014, 06:30:04 | #15

OP and everyone who agrees with OP... you are all retards.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769622  Replies : 212  Views : 3020
posté August 28, 2014, 19:16:22 | #16
SOLD - Happy Sram Kimono (epic) 12mk 12mk (trades are ok as well. everything is negotiable.)

The following stats were pulled from a list that contains information about the
coming changes in the September update.

See the list here: Click here

Happy Sram Kimono (Epic)
Lvl: 155
+1 AP
+365 HP
+50 Lock
+8 Block
+75% Damage to 3 elements
+60% Resist.

You can msg Cecet in game to talk to me or simply post your in game name for
me to msg you when I am online.

Thanks

This post has been edited by ReiYano - September 03, 2014, 04:28:30.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #767164  Replies : 1  Views : 258
posté August 25, 2014, 20:15:42 | #17
With the big changes coming in September I would hope that the site keeps up with the changes.

Wakfu Elements is an amazing resource. I would be very sad the day that it went offline. Thank you so much for this service.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766303  Replies : 37  Views : 1183
posté August 13, 2014, 17:07:32 | #18
WTB Polar Amulet Polar Amulet - 150kk

PM Cecet or leave a msg here with ur IGN if I am not online.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - August 14, 2014, 11:40:01.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #762645  Replies : 0  Views : 169
posté August 12, 2014, 17:45:06 | #19
well put. I would say that the steam version would benefit from having a method of multi accounting. A lot of us multi account so the steam version for me is just a way to buy ogrines without the hassle of dealing with the website payment system.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762362  Replies : 6  Views : 427
posté August 12, 2014, 10:47:54 | #20

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762264  Replies : 12  Views : 534