No flash

ReiYano's profile
Statistics
82 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 16, 2014, 01:56:11 | #1
I love seeing these hardcore players complain XD

nice drops btw.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776364  Replies : 12  Views : 680
posté September 15, 2014, 08:21:37 | #2
The way it seems is that a fairly small percentage of people are really complaining. Hopefully with the steam launch we will see a large influx of new players. Thus making that percentage even lower.

The thing that I hope this update brings is an even playing field for pvp. I am not really into pvp myself but I have seen that pvp has always been pretty exclusive to a select few players. Once the new people reach high levels and have access to the best gear then we can really see who plays better than the other.

atm its still pretty much 'I have better gear so I win' but in the future I would hope its more people talking about the meta. What skills/passives etc were at play. In team battles you could see what classes and styles of game play have the best synergy. I would probably get into pvp the day that they introduce a sort of battle arena system.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776048  Replies : 163  Views : 3449
posté September 03, 2014, 06:30:04 | #3

OP and everyone who agrees with OP... you are all retards.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769622  Replies : 212  Views : 2662
posté August 28, 2014, 19:16:22 | #4
SOLD - Happy Sram Kimono (epic) 12mk 12mk (trades are ok as well. everything is negotiable.)

The following stats were pulled from a list that contains information about the
coming changes in the September update.

See the list here: Click here

Happy Sram Kimono (Epic)
Lvl: 155
+1 AP
+365 HP
+50 Lock
+8 Block
+75% Damage to 3 elements
+60% Resist.

You can msg Cecet in game to talk to me or simply post your in game name for
me to msg you when I am online.

Thanks

This post has been edited by ReiYano - September 03, 2014, 04:28:30.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #767164  Replies : 1  Views : 174
posté August 25, 2014, 20:15:42 | #5
With the big changes coming in September I would hope that the site keeps up with the changes.

Wakfu Elements is an amazing resource. I would be very sad the day that it went offline. Thank you so much for this service.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #766303  Replies : 37  Views : 985
posté August 13, 2014, 17:07:32 | #6
WTB Polar Amulet Polar Amulet - 150kk

PM Cecet or leave a msg here with ur IGN if I am not online.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - August 14, 2014, 11:40:01.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #762645  Replies : 0  Views : 124
posté August 12, 2014, 17:45:06 | #7
well put. I would say that the steam version would benefit from having a method of multi accounting. A lot of us multi account so the steam version for me is just a way to buy ogrines without the hassle of dealing with the website payment system.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762362  Replies : 6  Views : 380
posté August 12, 2014, 10:47:54 | #8

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762264  Replies : 12  Views : 460
posté August 10, 2014, 17:32:16 | #9
Someone I met who was stronger than me helped me to defeat this boss. Basically we killed him within the first time he comes out of the armor. I couldnt have possibly done that on my own. Thanks to this person tho I finally passed it. The notion of being able to kill the armor pretty much died off after my 7th or so attempt. The armor can no longer be killed for some reason. glitch or intentional.... Try to kill it within the first time he is outside of the armor. you need tons of burst dmg. good luck.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761636  Replies : 22  Views : 1038
posté August 10, 2014, 17:23:06 | #10
Ok I had to jump into this conversation because I think it is important. We need people who are upset about this possible action against multiboxers to speak up in this thread. I only started multiboxing about a month or two ago... and I love it thoroughly. I am hardly bored in wakfu now. Where as before with a single account I would on occasion literally fall asleep while waiting for my turn to start.

multiboxers work hard for what they have. I noticed this almost immediately when I started to multibox and even more so when I recently started leveling on a 3rd account. Do not punish the hardcore players ankama. People that play more casually or prefer single account play style prefer this over multiboxing. Let them have what they want and allow some of us that are playing with multiple accounts to play the way we want.

We dont deserve to be punished. I have spent a lot of money on wakfu from the time I started to the time I became a multiboxer. If you want to continue receiving money from me and possibly many more multiboxers then I suggest you stop the very idea of this. I would most definately lose motivation to play if you take away what I consider the best way to enjoy wakfu.

Going from single box to multi changed the game for me. alot. if I am forced to return to the previous method I cannot see me playing anymore.

DO NOT DO THIS TO US.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761633  Replies : 115  Views : 2544
posté August 09, 2014, 17:52:21 | #11
WTB Dragon Pig Beads - Bought. 1mk

MSG Cecet or Iqua

THANK YOU

This post has been edited by ReiYano - August 09, 2014, 18:10:58.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #761347  Replies : 0  Views : 55
posté August 09, 2014, 00:23:48 | #12

Quote (Asthis @ 02 July 2014 11:25) *
Click here

Here's a visual map guide that Granny Smith made. Would be good to add it in the first post.
This was AMAZINGLY useful. Thank you so much to the community for putting this all together. ALL THE KAMA MWAHAHAHA

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761141  Replies : 145  Views : 33646
posté August 08, 2014, 13:18:39 | #13
There is a bug where krosmoglob's armor becomes invincible. please fix this! The krosmogolem cannot be killed!!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #760993  Replies : 29  Views : 1121
posté August 08, 2014, 13:17:10 | #14
im not sure if its this hotfix that did it but.... krosmogolem cannot be killed anymore. his suit becomes invincible. it will be on the floor out of order and at 1hp but nothing kills it. even after like 4 times of him getting back into the armor and out again... the suit will not die.

Thread : News  Preview message : #760992  Replies : 5  Views : 462
posté August 08, 2014, 13:12:53 | #15
I am having the same problem. the suit cannot be killed. I have tried everything. this is my 3rd attempt and no matter what I do the suit wont die when its out of order.

I watched a youtube video of someone killing him and did exactly what he did but still no go.

Here is the youtube video I watched:
Click here

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #760991  Replies : 3  Views : 267
posté August 05, 2014, 15:33:20 | #16
Game wont update: Update server data appears to be out of sync  

Error : 37
The update server data appears to be out of sync. Our teams are working on the problem. Please try again in a few minutes.
State.ici & mesh files are out of sync
--------------------
[WARN ] Plugin wakfugamelauncher replace gamelauncher
[WARN ] Plugin wakfuinterface replace mainwindow
[INFO ] Loading plugin network_proxy
[INFO ] Loading plugin diagnostic_tool
[INFO ] Loading plugin eggsshelf
[INFO ] Loading plugin macdock
[INFO ] Loading plugin notifications
[INFO ] Loading plugin opengl_diagnostic
[INFO ] Loading plugin optionsdialog
[INFO ] Loading plugin systray
[INFO ] Loading plugin uniqueinstance
[INFO ] Loading plugin wakfuinterface
[INFO ] Loading plugin ga
[INFO ] Loading plugin localserver
[INFO ] Starting tcp connection on port 57879
[INFO ] Loading plugin update
[INFO ] Loading plugin updatemonitoring
[INFO ] Loading plugin wakfugamelauncher
[INFO ] Creating configuration backup /Users/Aphex/Library/Application Supporttransition_d3c2bc9cea2642dbd8e7ccce8053997f.ini
[TRACE ] Carousel : parsing json data
[TRACE ] Image :/theme/wakfu/default_background.png is already cached as :/theme/wakfu/default_background.png
[INFO ] Starting request GET Click here
[INFO ] Looking for something to update...
[INFO ] Project 'transition-mac' marked for update
[INFO ] Checking and installing 'transition-mac'' updates...
[INFO ] Exploring /Applications/Wakfu.app/Contents/Data/Updater Wakfu.app
[INFO ] Exploring /Applications/Wakfu.app/Contents/Data/Updater Wakfu.app - Done
[INFO ] Request GET Click here Finished (status : 200)
[INFO ] Running check script
[INFO ] Up to date : 0.121
[INFO ] Update finished in 0 seconds
[TRACE ] Update finished
[INFO ] Looking for something to update...
[INFO ] Project 'wakfu' marked for update
[INFO ] Checking and installing 'wakfu'' updates...
[WARN ] Project tree not found (or, IGNORE_LOCAL_TREE) - creating it
[INFO ] Exploring /Applications/Wakfu.app/Contents/Data/Wakfu.app/Contents/Resources
[INFO ] Exploring /Applications/Wakfu.app/Contents/Data/Wakfu.app/Contents/Resources - Done
[INFO ] Repo url changed, forcing update
[ERROR ] State.ici & mesh files are out of sync
[TRACE ] Update finished
[ERROR ] Update failed
[TRACE ] Carousel : parsing json data
[TRACE ] Image Click here is already cached as /Users/Aphex/Library/Application Support/Ankama/Wakfu/carousel/b701fa6612f98c2c37e40f82e4845c24_1406095301.png
[TRACE ] Image Click here is already cached as /Users/Aphex/Library/Application Support/Ankama/Wakfu/carousel/ee17afd2925d70e3949895ad4f10ce85_1407225948.png

SystemInfo: UserLanguage = en
SystemInfo: UserCountry = US
SystemInfo: DefaultJavaVersion = 1.6.0.65
SystemInfo: OsName = MacOsX
SystemInfo: OsVersion = 10.9.4
SystemInfo: OsExtra =
SystemInfo: OsArch = amd64
SystemInfo: TotalSystemMemory = 8589934592
SystemInfo: FreeSystemMemory = 972115968
SystemInfo: OpenGLVersion = 2.1
SystemInfo: OpenGLDriver = 2.1 NVIDIA-8.26.21 310.40.35f08
SystemInfo: OpenGLRenderer = NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL Engine
SystemInfo: OpenGLExtensions = GL_ARB_color_buffer_float;GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float;GL_ARB_depth_clamp;GL_ARB_depth_texture;GL_ARB_draw_buffers;GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex;GL_ARB_draw_instanced;GL_ARB_fragment_program;GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow;GL_ARB_fragment_shader;GL_ARB_framebuffer_object;GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB;GL_ARB_half_float_pixel;GL_ARB_half_float_vertex;GL_ARB_imaging;GL_ARB_instanced_arrays;GL_ARB_multisample;GL_ARB_multitexture;GL_ARB_occlusion_query;GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object;GL_ARB_point_parameters;GL_ARB_point_sprite;GL_ARB_provoking_vertex;GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map;GL_ARB_shader_objects;GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod;GL_ARB_shading_language_100;GL_ARB_shadow;GL_ARB_sync;GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp;GL_ARB_texture_compression;GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc;GL_ARB_texture_cube_map;GL_ARB_texture_env_add;GL_ARB_texture_env_combine;GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar;GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3;GL_ARB_texture_float;GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat;GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two;GL_ARB_texture_rectangle;GL_ARB_texture_rg;GL_ARB_transpose_matrix;GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra;GL_ARB_vertex_blend;GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object;GL_ARB_vertex_program;GL_ARB_vertex_shader;GL_ARB_window_pos;GL_EXT_abgr;GL_EXT_bgra;GL_EXT_bindable_uniform;GL_EXT_blend_color;GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate;GL_EXT_blend_func_separate;GL_EXT_blend_minmax;GL_EXT_blend_subtract;GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint;GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array;GL_EXT_debug_label;GL_EXT_debug_marker;GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test;GL_EXT_draw_buffers2;GL_EXT_draw_range_elements;GL_EXT_fog_coord;GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit;GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample;GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled;GL_EXT_framebuffer_object;GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB;GL_EXT_geometry_shader4;GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters;GL_EXT_gpu_shader4;GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays;GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil;GL_EXT_packed_float;GL_EXT_provoking_vertex;GL_EXT_rescale_normal;GL_EXT_secondary_color;GL_EXT_separate_specular_color;GL_EXT_shadow_funcs;GL_EXT_stencil_two_side;GL_EXT_stencil_wrap;GL_EXT_texture_array;GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1;GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc;GL_EXT_texture_env_add;GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic;GL_EXT_texture_integer;GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias;GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp;GL_EXT_texture_rectangle;GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent;GL_EXT_texture_sRGB;GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode;GL_EXT_timer_query;GL_EXT_transform_feedback;GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra;GL_APPLE_aux_depth_stencil;GL_APPLE_client_storage;GL_APPLE_element_array;GL_APPLE_fence;GL_APPLE_float_pixels;GL_APPLE_flush_buffer_range;GL_APPLE_flush_render;GL_APPLE_object_purgeable;GL_APPLE_packed_pixels;GL_APPLE_pixel_buffer;GL_APPLE_rgb_422;GL_APPLE_row_bytes;GL_APPLE_specular_vector;GL_APPLE_texture_range;GL_APPLE_transform_hint;GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object;GL_APPLE_vertex_array_range;GL_APPLE_vertex_point_size;GL_APPLE_vertex_program_evaluators;GL_APPLE_ycbcr_422;GL_ATI_separate_stencil;GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3;GL_ATI_texture_float;GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once;GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip;GL_NV_blend_square;GL_NV_conditional_render;GL_NV_depth_clamp;GL_NV_fog_distance;GL_NV_fragment_program_option;GL_NV_fragment_program2;GL_NV_light_max_exponent;GL_NV_multisample_filter_hint;GL_NV_point_sprite;GL_NV_texgen_reflection;GL_NV_texture_barrier;GL_NV_vertex_program2_option;GL_NV_vertex_program3;GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap;GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp;GL_SGIS_texture_lod;

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I can log in via steam beta just fine. I multi box so I need to also be running the other client separately.

This was working fine until the recent update.

UPDATE

Restarted PC after uninstalling wakfu then reinstalled after reboot. seems to be working now.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #760183  Replies : 3  Views : 228
posté July 24, 2014, 21:58:03 | #17
I have had it turned on for a while now and still have problems

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756942  Replies : 3  Views : 234
posté July 20, 2014, 13:03:57 | #18
nvm

This post has been edited by ReiYano - July 20, 2014, 13:11:48.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755427  Replies : 5  Views : 191
posté July 20, 2014, 00:20:50 | #19
#1111954 < this is my ticket. please allow me to pay for ogrines already.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - July 20, 2014, 00:21:07.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #755341  Replies : 118  Views : 4280
posté July 18, 2014, 00:35:02 | #20
please for the love of all that is holy. let me give you my money ankama QQ the payment system is broken.

Thread : News  Preview message : #754806  Replies : 17  Views : 577