Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

ReiYano's profile
Statistics
415 Posts (0.49 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 13:20:15 | #1
thats way too much

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893559  Replies : 37  Views : 708
posté Yesterday - 17:09:29 | #2
WTS +3 Earth Shushu Emblem 10mk msg cecet or aureal

This post has been edited by ReiYano - August 01, 2015, 09:31:05.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #893251  Replies : 0  Views : 50
posté Yesterday - 16:22:33 | #3
Nox is love
Nox is life

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893242  Replies : 17  Views : 717
posté July 30, 2015, 10:17:54 | #4
how much does solomonk sell for on remi?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892923  Replies : 56  Views : 1666
posté July 29, 2015, 18:49:31 | #5

Quote (AlphaWarrior @ 29 July 2015 18:45) *
Yes, I think sidekicks should as well. Although, perhaps Ankama is planning to make sidekicks take on a Dofus-like approach where you don't equip them at all. That way there's a trade-off - easier to use a sidekick, don't need to go through the work of equipping it. However, it's not going to be as powerful as a hero from the hero system would be. More power comes with more work: having to get all the gear for it.
huh. no gear for sidekicks.... interesting. That is kind of a load off my mind if its true XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892696  Replies : 124  Views : 2783
posté July 29, 2015, 18:34:26 | #6

Quote (AlphaWarrior @ 29 July 2015 17:03) *
To ReiYano:

Everyone who participates should get tokens.

I do not understand this logic that only one of the three characters should get tokens. Here's the thing you apparently forgot to consider:

All three heroes need gear. In the relic case, you need 300 tokens now instead of 100. Your logic is that if you play one character, there should be a 1:1 token to player ratio. But if you play heroes, there should be a 1:3 ratio. Why? All three characters contributed to that fight, all three made it possible. And any other time you play with three characters, all three get tokens. Why should this be any different? Who cares if they're run by the same person, they all have separate needs.

I guess it makes sense. All three of your characters will need relics so that is still 3x the amount of work. However what about people that play with sidekicks? Those sidekicks also need gear. Shouldn't they also get that opportunity?

Quote (HerrManifestum @ 29 July 2015 16:31) *

Quote (ReiYano @ 29 July 2015 11:27) *

Also if you are complaining about not being able to use heroes for free and holding a strong stance against supporting the game financially..... you are pure cancer.

The only cancer here is how far your knowledge can go. If you're supposed to give an opinion try to make a decent one instead of bullshit. Countries' currencies don't work the same way your
american/european' one does. Simply put, where I live I pay more for less (while I get 3,000 ogrines you guys get 5,500 (most afordable price for both countries btw)). Ankama gives no support to most countries outside of these which uses these currencies (Dollar and Euro). And you even say it so in a manner a player, either unnable to pay because of how shitty the payment method is or how Ankama cares with its country's currency, is just a cancer to the community because he "doesn't support Ankama". Give me a break. Second time you're going to post think before doing it. Looking cool is not the way to go, except if your intentions is indeed to look stupid.

Either way, the problem is not about paying. But it being a renewal system. You don't know how much it's going to cost, and I don't sub two accounts (Heck my damn credit card is not accepted by Ankama and it's taking me ages to get a new one and not rely on my boyfriend), so paying booster+heroes is a bit too much. Of course I'm going to wait and see if it's going to be a nice price, but it'd be much, much better if it was either included on the booster pack or a single time purchase. Then you could go and boast your shitty opinion about the community being a cancer. But as it stands now your opinion is unfitting and elitist bro
You completely miss the point. But I have no intention to keep up a dialog about it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892691  Replies : 124  Views : 2783
posté July 29, 2015, 12:04:45 | #7
wow. this is just awful.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892583  Replies : 56  Views : 1666
posté July 29, 2015, 12:02:01 | #8

Quote (Danchoou @ 29 July 2015 11:37) *

Quote (skatercodyme @ 29 July 2015 10:44) *
[...]
Oh god this was actually painful to read.

Your first argument was that the heroes system was unfair towards multiboxers who've already leveled characters with no bonus xp. Setting aside whether or not multiboxing should even be considered a legit way to experience the game, those multiboxers won't lose a thing and they've already had their advantage over others. This kind of "leveling the playing field" happens constantly in other games. In WoW for example, whenever the level cap is increased, the xp required to get to the previous level cap is reduced. Is it unfair that a new player will be able to level quicker to the previous level cap compared to an older player who has already done that? Granted wakfu's case is slightly different here, but the analogy should be good enough.

You proceeded to talk about how the quicker leveling through heroes will somehow negatively affect the "culture and longevity" of wakfu which is not even worth answering seriously, because of how bs that statement is.

Then you started talking about the player retention in wakfu and pointed out only facts that suit your argument, completely ignoring other factors that affect player retention, which you probably don't even see, considering how narrow-minded your whole post is.

All in all it seems you are taking multiboxing as a standard for how the heroes system should look like, which works under the assumption that multiboxing is intended by game design. In reality it's probably the game being flawed without it, that people resorted to multiboxing in the first place.

@ReiYano: Not sure if your last sentence was aimed at me, as I was the only one to bring up heroes for f2p players, but I've been supporting the game pretty much since I started playing with the exception of the last couple of months. But if you genuinely think that the f2p-only-players are "pure cancer" you have no idea how the f2p model works at all.
I never said that all f2p players are bad. It's the ones with a strong stance against supporting the game while simultaneously complaining that certain features are not being offered to them. I wouldn't say that it was directed towards you but I certainly got to thinking about people that I have heard that maintain such positions. The process of both consuming it for free and complaining about it I guess is what really sets me off.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - July 29, 2015, 12:02:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892582  Replies : 124  Views : 2783
posté July 29, 2015, 11:27:43 | #9
As far as tokens are concerned I hope that they only allow the 'leader' character in your group to obtain them. Otherwise that would definitely be an unfair advantage. Other than that its really only a matter of convenience. Personally I dual box and really enjoy it. I feel more engaged by the game when I have 2 characters to interact with on the battlefield. I feel its a really creative way to enjoy the game since you find yourself thinking about your character's synergy.

I know everyone is different and enjoys the game how they see fit but this is the way I have found out how to enjoy the game. If you have some sort of anti multi boxer sentiment then you can just keep pouring more salt while I continue to enjoy the game

Also if you are complaining about not being able to use heroes for free and holding a strong stance against supporting the game financially..... you are pure cancer.

This post has been edited by ReiYano - July 29, 2015, 11:33:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892574  Replies : 124  Views : 2783
posté July 29, 2015, 08:18:15 | #10

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 29 July 2015 05:01) *
I forgot to post my baker

this one wins

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892544  Replies : 64  Views : 1951
posté July 29, 2015, 04:56:12 | #11

Quote (Arkolak @ 29 July 2015 04:09) *

Regal and I chill'n at the outpost
so badass

Quote (Abittybat @ 28 July 2015 23:34) *

Quote (ReiYano @ 28 July 2015 22:52) *

Haha Cecet, lookin op (x The halo for your feca's ghast might match better tho? o: Or even just swappin their accessories! Granted you can't take accessories off...
Regardless, very cute
I guess I could but for some reason I really like that silly swirl icon on that hat XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892480  Replies : 64  Views : 1951
posté July 28, 2015, 22:52:38 | #12

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892381  Replies : 64  Views : 1951
posté July 28, 2015, 16:29:42 | #13
is there any info on possible pricing? I really hope it is not too expensive.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892275  Replies : 124  Views : 2783
posté July 28, 2015, 02:32:08 | #14
SOLD | WTS +2 Fire Shushu Emblem 7mk Msg Cecet, Aureal, or Ajna 

This post has been edited by ReiYano - July 29, 2015, 05:08:02.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #892111  Replies : 0  Views : 70
posté July 28, 2015, 00:53:59 | #15
Looking forward to it! Thank you for the update. F*ck the negativity. Eat me.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892089  Replies : 124  Views : 2783
posté July 26, 2015, 10:04:45 | #16
SOLD: WTS +2 Fire Shushu Emblem 8mk Msg Cecet, Aureal, or Ajna

sold 

This post has been edited by ReiYano - July 26, 2015, 21:22:58.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #891539  Replies : 0  Views : 64
posté July 26, 2015, 04:50:39 | #17
I dont have a problem!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #891476  Replies : 2  Views : 83
posté July 26, 2015, 04:29:39 | #18
WTB ogrine shop items 215 kamas per 1 ogrine.

MSG Cecet, Aureal, or Ajna

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #891471  Replies : 2  Views : 83
posté July 25, 2015, 04:19:06 | #19

Quote (Gelgy @ 25 July 2015 03:49) *
as long as you can't duel at the hub itself and can only duel inside the arenas, that should mitigate the PVP factor.

But I'm all for having two separate teleport items, and even an individual teleport instance that doesn't dump you right in the middle of everybody.

I'm basically behind everything ReiYano said.
ya hopefully the mods read it though  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #891139  Replies : 88  Views : 2032
posté July 24, 2015, 13:21:48 | #20
In order for a social hub in wakfu to make any sense there needs to be a few very easily accessible things.

First off a teleport item to take us straight to the area (much like we have a teleport item to take us straight to almanax it would be nice if we had something similar). Perhaps the area that we teleport to could be a single instanced area so that only you would arrive there and no one else (so visual lagging would not be a problem).

Inside this instance there should be a very close by zaap and phoenix. These 2 things are crucial. I would say 90% of the time that people use the almanax teleport item it is basically just to get to a zaap as fast as possible. and if you die it would be nice to resurrect right next to a zaap.

When you leave this building then you should arrive at the main area of Ecaflipus. In the outside area we should expect places to place our haven bags for potential customers. Perhaps give us rows where we can place our bags kind of like they have over at 5th Bond Avenue in Bonta. 5th bond was our old social hub years ago (on the Nox server) and we had the ability to turn our haven bags into stalls which looks really cool. I would like to see that again.

In this social area there should be a market board that connects to the nation market. This would be very nice for us to not have to constantly go to outposts to see what is for sale or whatever. Another nice addition would be a smithmagic station for crushing our gears into powders.

There could be a lot of interesting things you could add to make our experience more streamlined. For instance I think this teleport item should show up immediately with a newly created character. and if someone accidentally deletes this teleport it would be nice if you made a machine inside the instanced area that could disperse a new one if need be.

Other random things you could place into the instanced area for our convenience:

1. Guild Bank access
2. Various guild machines like stats, and the desk where you buy guild items, etc.
3. PVP oriented machines? (I dont pvp but do those exist? like how do you get pvp gears? from machines right?)

Thank you for listening to us Flatops  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #890854  Replies : 88  Views : 2032