Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

elgatopucha's profile
Statistics
140 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté November 28, 2016, 00:42:42 | #1
Why are they creating another game when they don't keep enough staff for all their other games? They should only be making some cheap, cash cow-type mobile games while only seriously focusing on 1-2 MMOs at the most. Every game company that I've dealt with has seriously fallen flat on their face everytime they create multiple "main" games. They have failed Big League.

This post has been edited by elgatopucha - December 04, 2016, 11:09:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989493  Replies : 51  Views : 1829
posté November 27, 2016, 00:57:22 | #2

Quote (HunterRabbitt @ 26 November 2016 17:43) *

Quote (Miichaelle @ 26 November 2016 13:15) *

Quote (isa-wesome @ 26 November 2016 11:20) *
Still, most of the low levels they opening their wings, and i use it for my benefit, something wrong about it?
Oh look another merit farmer... 285 wins and 2 losses sure looks legit.
If what this one says is true you don't deserve governor, much less your merit. In addition, merit farming is part of the game, but doing it with the use of an alt made by you and controlled by you is against the rules. However, since lower levels throw their wings up they're fair game. So unless you're exploiting something that forces people to throw their wings up, you're fine for the most part. But I don't think ankama will look too kindly on people who have other players knowingly merit farming as a form of power leveling.

READ: Fun is against the rules. Period. Let's all go to our safe spaces now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989410  Replies : 11  Views : 368
posté November 27, 2016, 00:05:38 | #3
WTB Crafty Elf Costume WTB Crafty Elf Costume. Please PM me or leave a message here. IGN is Chrysanthia.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #989407  Replies : 0  Views : 53
posté November 23, 2016, 22:14:23 | #4
The tab was there during week 1 of Wakfunding and I believe for week 2 as well. However, it seems to have vanished at the start of week 3. Honestly, if this was intentional, it is very unnecessary, very confusing, and very distressing. It makes us feel that Ankama is simply incapable of maintaining their own content.

EDIT: FWIW Kroshop can still be accessed through the Dofus Boutique. It seems to have only vanished from Wakfu Boutique...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989067  Replies : 3  Views : 215
posté November 23, 2016, 19:37:45 | #5
Kroshop - Gone? Whatever happened to the Kroshop under the Wakfu Boutique? The tab for it has vanished, but if you use the search bar, you can find the statues. The figurine boxes and krosmaster weapons, however, are nowhere to be found at all.

Was the removal of the Kroshop (which was there a few weeks ago actually) intentional, or was this just a website faux pas? Thanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989053  Replies : 3  Views : 215
posté November 03, 2016, 19:30:09 | #6
Kind of off-topic, but does anyone else think "ALS" is sort of an unfortunate acronym? :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986480  Replies : 29  Views : 880
posté November 03, 2016, 19:16:50 | #7
I think that's a very fair decision, Flatops. If there was a way to place linked sets onto dummies (or even non-set items like a helmet for instance), it would allow collectors/achievement-hunters to show off their items.

Perhaps a solution to the "trading issue" of linked item sets within haven worlds would be to only allow someone who originally places the item onto a dummy to remove it. The Guild Master or someone of sufficient rank within the guild could then only move the dummy around or remove the dummy (thus destroying the item set) in the event that the person who places the item on the dummy is no longer around to remove the set themselves.

Either way, I am sure that it is something that is doable. Thanks for bringing it up with the devs, Sabi and Flatops.

EDIT: For the piece of equipment (like a helmet), maybe a new decoration item (new type of dummy) could be made that has a character equipment interface, allowing someone to drag individual pieces of armor to each slot in order to decorate the dummy. This could work for linked gear, too, so there wouldn't even be a need to make them collapsable to an item set box.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986476  Replies : 20  Views : 679
posté November 02, 2016, 23:20:07 | #8
Again, the main argument here is NOT that they should be tradable but rather that they can be placed onto dummies somehow even though the sets are linked. As it is, not being able to place linked sets onto dummies in our haven bags hurts people who collect item sets. We would otherwise use the mentor system in order to obtain these sets, but they are worthless to us unless we can put them on dummies.

As for making them tradable, the focus there is really more of a means to an end. If it's too complicated for the devs to allow linked sets to be put on dummies, then they could at least unlink them so they can be placed on dummies as unlinked sets.

As for people farming the item sets and trading them, can you please justify your position why it would be a bad idea? All I see are people making claims without really elaborating on why it would be a horrible idea. People could obtain these sets without using the mentor system, that's true, but these people wouldn't use the mentor system anyway if they were already too lazy to farm the sets themselves. What it WOULD do is give people a carrot-on-a-stick to keep using the mentor set once they obtain what they already wanted in the first place in order to make kamas off selling spare item sets. It sounds like a win-win to me. People who wouldn't use the system would keep avoiding it, but people who would use it would continue to use it for longer because they can still benefit from it, even after obtaining all the rewards.

As for sting-shotter's comment, it has been a very unfortunate trend on Ankama's part to link everything they add to the game cosmetic-wise, even going so far as to retroactively link popular tradable costumes (Wodent, Passenthru, etc). It's nothing but an annoyance and is totally unnecessary.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986233  Replies : 20  Views : 679
posté November 02, 2016, 18:40:44 | #9

Quote (Caliiintz @ 02 November 2016 18:36) *

Quote (elgatopucha @ 02 November 2016 18:09) *
Also, to play devil's advocate. What exactly is wrong with being able to trade sets earned through the mentor system? People who are too lazy to do the mentor system in order to earn the sets themselves still won't do it regardless, and making the sets tradable only encourages people who enjoy the mentor system to keep doing it in order to make kamas off the sets.
If you read properly I already answered that.

You edited your post after I made mine, but if you read my post properly, you can see that it is a rebuttal to your comment. ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986152  Replies : 20  Views : 679
posté November 02, 2016, 18:09:42 | #10
I'm not really saying that the mentor sets (Deuldeu, Coral, Elya Wood, etc) should be tradable as I am saying that people who earn them should be able to display them in their haven bags. At the moment, there's no reasonable way to display linked sets and costumes. In effect, it isn't really a reward but rather a burden on inventory/chest space.

Also, to play devil's advocate. What exactly is wrong with being able to trade sets earned through the mentor system? People who are too lazy to do the mentor system in order to earn the sets themselves still won't do it regardless, and making the sets tradable only encourages people who enjoy the mentor system to keep doing it in order to make kamas off the sets.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986148  Replies : 20  Views : 679
posté November 02, 2016, 16:55:30 | #11
Mentor Sets Linked - CM Input Appreciated The mentor sets are linked, which in my opinion disincentivizes people trying to earn them. If someone wanted the set, they would at least want to be able to display them on dummies, or they would want to sell them for kamas.

One or two things should be done: unlink the sets (Chaos, Elya Wood, Coral, Torture, Opulence, and Deuldeu) or allow linked items to be placed onto dummies.

Also something that is not fair is the retroactive linking of these sets (and previous examples of retroactively linking costumes like Wodent and Passenthru). This can negatively impact people who store their costumes and sets on dummies for display and storage purposes as we cannot put them back on the dummies when we decide to take them off for whatever reason. For example, I already had some of these sets from when they were sold in Wakfu Boutique, but I cannot remove them from my dummies for fear of them being linked (this has happened with a lot of costumes and other sets, for example).

Maybe you could make linked item sets collapsable to set boxes, which are still linked but can be placed onto dummies. You can place linked books onto bookshelves, so why not place linked sets and costumes onto dummies?

I would love to hear from a CM regarding this. Maybe you can talk the devs into reaching a conclusion regarding this matter that makes people maximally happy. It would be a simple solution and would be less of a headache to people that love to collect and display item sets.

Thanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986129  Replies : 20  Views : 679
posté November 02, 2016, 16:16:34 | #12

Quote (HateSpawn @ 02 November 2016 09:56) *

Quote (elgatopucha @ 02 November 2016 06:10) *
Could you please elaborate on what "Flatops' advice" was? You know, so we don't get banned like you did?
he did a chargeback or something since his $$$ got taken but he didn't get the ogrines or something

flattops was like "send in ticket"

dude did, subsequent ban

I personally would have tried a refund via Steam or by contacting Ankama directly before resorting to reversing charges on my credit card, but it does seem heavy-handed to ban someone for this, though. Ankama should have made right as they were at fault here.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986117  Replies : 7  Views : 667
posté November 02, 2016, 06:27:07 | #13

I just obtained a full milimoowolf set and completed my godfather set. Took me about three years to finish the godfather set.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #985989  Replies : 975  Views : 76756
posté November 02, 2016, 06:10:01 | #14
Could you please elaborate on what "Flatops' advice" was? You know, so we don't get banned like you did?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #985986  Replies : 7  Views : 667
posté October 28, 2016, 07:07:40 | #15
Jackpot the Ripper NOT Working The Jackpot the Ripper scratch-off game on the homepage does not seem to be working. Everyone gets a "Game Over" message even if they made a purchase since January 2016.

Right now it's October 28. When do we actually get to play this? Would love to hear from CM on this. Thanks.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #985287  Replies : 1  Views : 255
posté October 27, 2016, 21:39:24 | #16
WTB Eliocube This is a new deco that is a reward from the mystery boxes you obtain at the end of the Dungeon Rusher Maxx event. I would like to buy it from anyone who receives it and is willing to sell. Thanks.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #985220  Replies : 4  Views : 192
posté October 24, 2016, 20:09:33 | #17
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I've been working on that haven bag for the better part of 5 months. Some of those decorations are rare and take a long time to buy.

I am getting ready to make some themed haven bags. Some ideas I've had are a restaurant, shop (inspired by Kabrok's in Kelba), or a simple library. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984719  Replies : 975  Views : 76756
posté October 24, 2016, 19:55:42 | #18
WTB Rare Deco Items Hello,

I am interested in buying the following:
-Male Armor Showcase
-Square companion
-Planturret
-Bookshelf of Twelve
-Candlelit Table (need 6-7 total)
-Emerald Dofus Sculpture

I am also interested in some item sets as well:
-El Conquistadol set
-Godfather set*

Please contact me if you have any of these items for sale. I am prepared to pay very fair prices for these. My IGN is Chrysanthia, or you can simply send me an Ankabox message or post here if desired. Thanks.

*I can also buy just the breastplate if that is what you have. I am not referring to the Godfather Costume, which is linked.

Update: Bookshelf of Twelve bought.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #984717  Replies : 1  Views : 195
posté October 24, 2016, 19:48:34 | #19
Pappy Pal's Parasol (Item)
I was perusing the Wakfu Encyclopedia and came across this item. I was just wondering if this deco item was actually in the game, and if so, how to obtain it. Thanks.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984715  Replies : 3  Views : 438
posté October 24, 2016, 05:00:00 | #20

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #984618  Replies : 975  Views : 76756