Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

TinyLaNorthio's profile
Statistics
545 Posts (0.43 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté November 22, 2014, 13:35:18 | #1
use trans120 for lv115 item
use trans130 for lv125 item

enjoy :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799737  Replies : 2  Views : 128
posté November 22, 2014, 13:23:38 | #2
since the new guard and outlaw system add you can no longer obtain Guard Insignia anymore,quest only reward you the rank of guard or be a part of riktus...nothing more than that

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - November 22, 2014, 13:24:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799734  Replies : 14  Views : 580
posté November 22, 2014, 12:58:25 | #3
it just me or the connection to server went wrong again? I was trying to login to game for a while and now it happened I stuck at the forever "connecting" screen after choose the server....anyone have got the same problem?

tbh after 18th November update I just spend more and more time to login game

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799729  Replies : 0  Views : 63
posté November 18, 2014, 17:32:26 | #4
unlike before...twapped cawwot ONLY apply to the character who START their turn on the glyph,not when you step on it

there are no such a cooldown thing...you can remove his invul every turn just make sure the person who start after boss have start his/her turn on the glyph and send it to Emiw

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #797951  Replies : 4  Views : 220
posté October 04, 2014, 06:41:06 | #5

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 03 October 2014 21:01) *
Otomai BP is not worth the effort to make - just giving you a heads up.

Gelano - 40 runs subbed if no frags drop
Solomonk - 50 runs subbed if no frags drop
PDB - 50 runs subbed if no frags drop

All these give ap and are quite a bit better than otomai and easier to get. Also - you can probably buy it quicker than doing the quest. Last I checked they're *not* selling for even 3 mil kama.

Otomai BP either needs to be made easier to get, buffed, or have the quest line to continue making it into a higher relic soon.
it doesn't matter about AP on Relic,some ppl still enjoy a title and fancy aura :p
and I can say Otomai BP is one of best BP you can have.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #784193  Replies : 15  Views : 1169
posté October 03, 2014, 07:17:35 | #6
as for character restat it now change to Lv30 and Lv80 ,after that you will have the quest for restat which is can be taken from Jonk guy of your nation,only limit about quest is it once a month per char. nothing more

you don't need to "use" all spell just pick your top 6 spell at highest lvl (2 for each branch or 3+2+1 or blah blah at your own pleasure combination) other spell can be leave at low lvl

and yes almost mid+high lvl set lost its set bonus but extra AP is somewhat easier to get now

you dont' even have to bothering profession if you are not person enjoy with it. many of my guildie don't lvling it too,profession grant you some unique craft or title when you reach lv100(each proff have got max at lv100 except kama minting that cannot lvl).There are no limit of lvling proff we have 15 proff that can lvling and you may lvl all of them if you want :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783807  Replies : 20  Views : 662
posté October 03, 2014, 07:03:17 | #7
warning!! cuteness overload *explode*

aw...too cute xD

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #783805  Replies : 10  Views : 920
posté October 01, 2014, 19:54:44 | #8
Eni have flower wand to symbolize their skill of using "herb" as medicine,aka poison for those who join dark side. But to be honest it more like paintbrush which is relate to their real talent

Eniripsa is Master of Langauge who cure allied and curse enemy with "magical word" that why they possess the word of fire...if you look into their Water spell it always include "word" in every spell name also an alphabet-like of fire spell sign

here is what they said about eni in their class describe

they always know the magic word to make things better. As for enemies, suffice it to say that they’d better not get on the wrong side of an Eniripsa’s sharp tongue…

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - October 01, 2014, 20:02:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783209  Replies : 32  Views : 1336
posté October 01, 2014, 18:12:15 | #9
@Chompers : but I never doing bad thing in bonta such like broken eco of kill protect mob/destroy protect resource...only thing I've done in bonta is killing Dradon Pig once a week and Treasure hunt ._.

@BlackMagus : but I'm not even Bontarian...as I state above in first post my sadi is Amaknian but only her being consider as outlaw in Bonta for no reason,other of my Amaknian char is fine

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - October 01, 2014, 18:13:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783164  Replies : 5  Views : 335
posté October 01, 2014, 17:27:56 | #10
mysterious being an outlaw againts Bonta **first of all I'm not sure can this thing consider as bug so I didn't post in Bug section**

I just notice this problem last week when I try to go Bonta for doing DP and Artifact treasure hunt. My sadida can't use zaap or boat to go Bonta, boat saying it was war while all Bonta-relate zaap dissappear from my sadi's zaap list

my only option is to use canoon at nation outpost which is send me lading to Thicket of Yurbut and suddenly an outlaw mark popup on my sadi...it just seriously? I never done anything bad in Bonta,and this sadi don't even activate her pvp mode ever. I was wondering it about nation law but my other alt still fine to zaap and boat to Bonta as they're also Amaknian same as my sadida.

anyone have got this problem same as me? and how to fix it?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783143  Replies : 5  Views : 335
posté September 30, 2014, 14:52:22 | #11
that why you need haven world with guild hall  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782714  Replies : 10  Views : 469
posté September 30, 2014, 07:46:15 | #12
why is Wakfu fun?

Wakfu is fun because it a sandbox game that you need to find the game "fun" yourself

- fun of chatting
- fun of lvling and owned the most OP gear
- fun of lvling profession being master artisan and taste of reward after hard work
- fun of roleplay as play game with your own extra condition add
- fun act like a charity person who kindly recover ecosystem/helping out other player or tyrant ruler
- and so on

this why Wakfu is fun :p

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - September 30, 2014, 07:48:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782617  Replies : 12  Views : 614
posté September 29, 2014, 13:45:07 | #13
BC fight
Vamp/Miss ugly boss room
login screen music when it time of Kwismas
Kwismas world battle music
Wabbit island boss fight
Stoodeep Mine [not sure it still here these day]>> Click here
Underground bgm (aka secret area)

and always No.1 wakfu music for me...

Sadida Kingdom(in close beta)!!
click here for those who never heard of it >> Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #782257  Replies : 27  Views : 808
posté September 28, 2014, 16:47:36 | #14
oh nice heartless gangster in pack...then no cutey stuff soon ._.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781887  Replies : 8  Views : 418
posté September 28, 2014, 11:37:34 | #15
also Satistaction ring only give you AP if your char didn't have more than 11AP for summary
(so yeah basicaly you can't do 12AP with Gelano+Satis)

for harry boot the fragment come from cactus family in Ohwhymi island
also being drop as whole piece is their dungeon but only in Hardcore mode

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #781799  Replies : 4  Views : 286
posté September 25, 2014, 13:39:06 | #16
doodle,get ready for Al Howin I try to not being lazy for this year Wakfu's halloween so it better start drawing them now!
and yeah the other 4 of my main char is coming soon ;v;

Ellimine the Reaper - eni is cute,but doesn't mean they can't bite! RAWRRR!! c:<

**you should know they didn't have those Mark and Flask for nothing**

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - September 25, 2014, 13:39:40.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #780515  Replies : 0  Views : 310
posté September 25, 2014, 13:24:53 | #17
here I come ma infantry costume c:
================================
um....this is out of topic but please Sabi can we have costume's contest again?
it's a time for halloween stuff in October, I think we need new one not just resale of Ghoul or Spider costume.

and I wish this year's Al Howin doesn't turn to be bug fest ;v;

Thread : News  Preview message : #780513  Replies : 26  Views : 1465
posté September 24, 2014, 18:26:25 | #18
I'm more to build this eni as a healer who can protect herself in need so yeah she's more aim for damage.

This eni have 835 damage on Water/Air but only 233 Heal bonus which lower than my friend who's pure healer but I think it doesn't matter that much....if you have high damage in Water your healing still powerful

mainly Eni using Damage,Heal Bonus,Distance damage,Single Target or AoE damage (incase you using Invigoring as main heal spell you will need AoE)

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #780123  Replies : 12  Views : 3602
posté September 24, 2014, 16:10:58 | #19
here is my eni...I consider her as tri build,just Water+Air-ish :B
click on url to see pic
Specialties and Elemental spell,also Intell >> Click here
*did lvling Rebirth here because I doesn't have 12AP build for Refund*2 nor Sadist*4 and it always fun to use those Cavalier Wabbit to killing their own team*
Str>> Click here
Agi >> Click here
Chance >> Click here
Major >> Click here 

This post has been edited by TinyLaNorthio - September 24, 2014, 16:12:04.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #780050  Replies : 12  Views : 3602
posté September 24, 2014, 12:16:10 | #20
Forum avatar just login my acc at Wakfu APAC site and I see these cutey avatar gallery on their forum

May our international community have it here please? I really love some pic c:
especially the sacrier girl and baby drheller on last one

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779968  Replies : 21  Views : 641