No flash

Sigil's profile
Statistics
50 Posts (0.03 per day)
Most active in : Advanced Gameplay
posté December 18, 2012, 12:08:01 | #1
My idea for precision (in place of that crap) would be to :

1: change Eca's Precision give + 40%-50% CH DMG at lv 20
2: add a secondary effect (unlocks at lv20?) that gives +.5%-1% CH DMG for every 1% of CH boosted over the 100% max. Max extra CH DMG from this effect would be like 20%-25%
(an Eca's total crit bonus can get over 100% with Winning Streak and the Tarot card wheel of forutne as well as gear bonuses and buffs from skills such as glyphs or the water eca skill)

This change could be synergetic with the planned change to Eca's Die that should slowly provide more to gains in CH slowly over the fight. The planned water eca skills will be able to CH so pretty much all eca builds could benifit.

Gust my random thoughts

+ Would be nice if CH's had seperate animations for more skills other than boomerang and multi-bramble

+CH DMG would be nice to see in thee character info pane or equipment bonuses if more gear or abilities modify it.

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #431945  Replies : 78  Views : 4833
posté December 11, 2012, 22:36:46 | #2
My friends and I always talk about this when we're having our, "things i wish wakfu did better" discussion. lol

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #448955  Replies : 8  Views : 327
posté August 19, 2012, 22:23:36 | #3
Im pretty sure this issue is caused by a fix in -

Click here

specificaly this under Others -

"It is no longer possible to play an emote infinitely by changing a set piece."

Im pretty sure the simple fix they did to counter this is that all animations in the game can no longer repeat within a set amount of time of each other, including spell animations.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #428832  Replies : 11  Views : 750
posté August 19, 2012, 22:05:16 | #4
Signed

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #429092  Replies : 48  Views : 2028
posté July 05, 2012, 07:15:36 | #5

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #420646  Replies : 6  Views : 549
posté June 14, 2012, 05:43:14 | #6
+1 signed

Even if only to keep my friends from quiting.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #414754  Replies : 66  Views : 2913
posté May 01, 2012, 22:43:16 | #7
+1

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #403162  Replies : 2  Views : 279
posté April 03, 2012, 09:53:21 | #8
I agree with the OP. I'm a little disappointed that there is very little thinking element to most of this games fights. There is nothing tactical or strategic about running up and smacking down all your enemy's in a single turn. I would like to think that the majority of people who where attracted to Wakfu's combat system was for its potential to promote strategic game play and teamwork.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #387514  Replies : 90  Views : 3337
posté April 03, 2012, 08:43:51 | #9
May i have 1,000 Kama please and thank you.

I deserve the Kama because I asked politely.

~ Vigil

This post has been edited by Sigil - April 03, 2012, 08:45:54.
Thread : Server: Nox  Preview message : #387295  Replies : 51  Views : 2263
posté March 27, 2012, 12:29:58 | #10
OMFG , realy Ankama? 100 max dmg lowered to 65 with the same cost requirement? WTF...

my air Sac is crying bloody tears in the corner like he just got physically disciplined for thinking he should be able to contribute to the team.

Light Speed costs 5ap 1mp 1wp and has a condition of needing 25 anggrr to cast.

it does dmg in a fairly large AoE whilst moving the caster six cells in a line always needing the landing spot open.

I don't believe the skills AoE and teleport should constitute it doing low dmg to cost considering the fact that its sometimes hard to set up and you could just as easily teleport to a worse spot than where you began.

cost to dmg in Wakfu is about: 5ap = 50-65, 1mp = 5-15, 1wp = 10-25 and being conditional sometimes also modifies a skill.

LS should be 65 - 105. I dont think the skill being realy useful in some situations was in need a nerf to the opposite side of the damage spectrum. 80-85 dmg LS would have been a lot less...painful...

This post has been edited by Sigil - March 27, 2012, 13:37:38.
Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #379385  Replies : 50  Views : 2157
posté March 25, 2012, 03:12:02 | #11
I do also wish crafting and harvesting was account wide or transferable. I used to main an eca and got one of my crafts to 30 and 3 of my harvesting professions to 50 but then decided i did not really like ecaflip much and made new characters. Problem is i do NOT want to ever lvl up mining, trapper or other crafts up again on a different char just because ive grown bored of my first class choice.

As it is now, mych eca is taking up a char slot solely becuase he is the character i lvled up proffessions on. And when i do get stuff on him i have to ask for the assistance of a friend to transfer things to my other char's.

I dont want to spend another 2 weeks and kama redoing the same thing on another char.

I wish all the chars on my accounts profession levels were linked and that you had a account chest in your heaven bag.

+ wish we could buy more char slots. I want to try a lot of different classes I would usually overlook, but I want to save 2 slots because i want to play rouge and masq when the are released (was hoping the would be at launch :/), they are both classes I definitely wanted to play.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #376915  Replies : 4  Views : 489
posté March 23, 2012, 22:03:15 | #12
+1 would love to be able to purchese more char slots w/ making a new account for it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #375286  Replies : 11  Views : 591
posté March 13, 2012, 05:37:27 | #13
Ive had similar problems, sometimes there are a specific group of mobs that never move around and whenever i try t fight them nothing happens. When i try to attack another group afterwards i notice i cant and relog. When i log back in, i reappear at my phoenix with de darm as if i had gotten killed or quited a fight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #366131  Replies : 4  Views : 552
posté March 09, 2012, 21:24:37 | #14
I also found out yesterday that the lock buff from sanguine armor stack's every turn and doesnt dissapear even if you fail to use it for a turn. He had like 350+ lock in a fight when we looked.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #363816  Replies : 8  Views : 824
posté March 09, 2012, 05:35:05 | #15
While i would love for it to be easy to use please dont make it on all the time. As Sufokians, My friends and I find it a little too bright against the white sand (at least durning day). i usualy reserve one of the first slots on my hotbar for it.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #273808  Replies : 10  Views : 1361
posté March 08, 2012, 14:38:16 | #16
Ive posted on the same subject numerous times but i have to keep sticking with it as Eca's are pretty much my fav class.

I completely understand to Op's point on an Ecas reliability in a group. I usually play with a constant group of friend and guildies so I am usually group at least for a few hours a day. Ive had a few occasions while grouped up when i draw a card or combination in a situation that totally screws up our whole groups chances of success. Situations where i passively cause a teammate to die because I cause him to take more damage than he was expecting because the enemy crit with +100% dmg fickle die or because i die at at the begging of a fight at the hands of the weakest enemy. I always felt so terrible being unreliable and detrimental to my team. (being one other factors for me remaking my char) Its fine if i take risks with my own safty and ability but I hate heaving that day when besides getting pissed that i casted death on myself numerous times, when i was actively detrimental my team.

Im wondering if lv 20 tarot is a Huge improvement over the 1 point i had to get it rolling. Im still trying to decide if i should ever get it again. I would be much more pleased with it if the effect of the 2 god card combos where changed entirely so both my friends and i dont have to worry about me self inflicting death on myself for no reason.

It doesnt even make sense that the two cards that affect your AP combo together to give revive and self death.

Below is a response I made a few days ago to the eca feedback topic with a suggestion for to changes the combo's.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Add Spoil HereI COMPLETELY AGREE I got so fed up with all the Ouiginak to Ecaflip tarot combo that i remade my char that was already lvl 20. The inverse (revive) is compleatly not the same as being droped to 1 hp which more often than not results in my death. Anyone else get often get trolled my your own passives? (ouiginak ecaflip combo then moewterdom more than a handful of times -.- ). Even if i do get the ecaflip to ouiginak revive i almost never make use of it. I miss my tarot from ecaflip release in CB that didnt have a chance to compleatly destroy 90% of my chance at surviving a fight i would have otherwise breezed through. I belive a fair modification to the current Tarot passive would be to change the effects that the two God cards have on each other. Ecaflip to Ouiginak should be +6 AP and +20% critical damage. Makes sense and greatly benifits all elemental trees. Ouiginak to Ecaflip should be The eca gets inflicted with a state similer to stunned at the start of the turn and -20% resistance. Very bad, but not " %$#* DAMN IT NOW IM GONA GET KILLED BY THE SCRUBBEST MONSTER IN THE GAME #$%@*!!!". good idea?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #362844  Replies : 3  Views : 276
posté March 08, 2012, 12:48:13 | #17
never actually played a sadida much, but just today i watched 2 of them pvping for a while. one of the dolls continuously kept wasting it turn, it was hilarious. Either it attempted to reach a target by traveling through a mud tile then walking back out, or straight up walking away and wasting his turn even though he was in that nettled state. He then proceeded to loose the duel of course.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #361749  Replies : 10  Views : 703
posté March 06, 2012, 23:05:55 | #18
+1

would like to know as well.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #361377  Replies : 3  Views : 363
posté March 06, 2012, 10:06:10 | #19

Quote (Mox-Jackal @ 05 March 2012 06:15) *
I like the ecaflip class, one of my favorites, but its jsut unplayable with the God of ouginak card, it completely makes it imppossible to play solo, i get it so much that iam pretty much giving up on fighting anything, it gives you 1hp and thats bs, it doesnt ever change or anything so i coul have 1000hp and still lost to a piwi because of it... i think it needs changed completely the 1hp is just unfair, most people wotn even use the tarot because of it, i think it should instead take away all our mp/ap for that turn, so we still take damage but cant do anything, but at least we wont jsut die and get angry, this card has probably killedm e 20 times already, i seem to have a 70% chance of gettign it... its getting so annoying i dont feel like playing anymore, everything else for a ecaflip is pretty solid i like it, but just not the constant 1hp in all fights...
Id rather have no ap or mp for a turn then 1hp the rest of the match

PLEASE for the love of all that is good and ecaflip change this dang card...

I COMPLETELY AGREE

I got so fed up with all the Ouiginak to Ecaflip tarot combo that i remade my char that was already lvl 20.

The inverse (revive) is compleatly not the same as being droped to 1 hp which more often than not results in my death. Anyone else get often get trolled my your own passives? (ouiginak ecaflip combo then moewterdom more than a handful of times -.- ). Even if i do get the ecaflip to ouiginak revive i almost never make use of it.

I miss my tarot from ecaflip release in CB that didnt have a chance to compleatly destroy 90% of my chance at surviving a fight i would have otherwise breezed through.

I belive a fair modification to the current Tarot passive would be to change the effects that the two God cards have on each other.

Ecaflip to Ouiginak should be +6 AP and +20% critical damage. Makes sense and greatly benifits all elemental trees.

Ouiginak to Ecaflip should be The eca gets inflicted with a state similer to stunned at the start of the turn and -20% resistance. Very bad, but not " %$#* DAMN IT NOW IM GONA GET KILLED BY THE SCRUBBEST MONSTER IN THE GAME #$%@*!!!".

good idea?

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #284950  Replies : 154  Views : 11155