18 Posts (0.02 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté May 25, 2014, 13:23:08 | #1
You know who's going to win that.

-Blaze

Thread : Events  Preview message : #735951  Replies : 8  Views : 383
posté March 09, 2014, 21:52:34 | #2

Quote (MereBytes @ 09 March 2014 13:52) *
I had this problem long ago. Dunno if it's same cause but I fixed it by changing to windows 7 home premium. So I assume it was windows 7 pro/ultimate specific problem, dunno for sure.
interesting...cause i got windows 7 Home premium and its shows me no proxy..

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #690093  Replies : 3  Views : 235
posté March 02, 2014, 23:07:33 | #3
No Proxy Available message Regards guys!
I havent played game awhile but i decided to return to game but..i got this No proxy available message all the time i try to log in on any servers. I never had this error before , everything same with my pc/i-net configs , and i dont really remember that i had any proxy too.Besides i've asked my mates to play this game and some of them got same problem and they never been into this game before.If you got any suggestions how to fix this problem share your wisdom with us.

-Blazed

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #686963  Replies : 3  Views : 235
posté July 21, 2013, 11:11:29 | #4
This ring tastes like jelly...and metal ,are you ready to take care of it?

-Blazed

Thread : News  Preview message : #577671  Replies : 162  Views : 3402
posté July 06, 2013, 07:53:08 | #5
Most popular classes are:
*Iops -> Because They are 1 One-Touch class
*Cras -> Because Range Aoe Dmg always comes in hand especially if you go "pew pew"
*Sacriers -> . . . .People saying they choice because of "Style" , so saying hello to anime fans.( My Point is Just 1 Spell )

Least playable classes are:
*Foggernauts ->This class just were made from all others classes just a bit weaker
*Fecas -> They Mostly support role and playing solo is pain with this class
*Not Yet but soon the maskqueraiders will take a place here due people goes for 1 branch "water type due the dmg" yet i saw nothing but just cloned like 1 masks with 1 type

-Blazed

Thread : General  Preview message : #570295  Replies : 51  Views : 4874
posté July 05, 2013, 22:53:58 | #6
Sorry But heres big fat disagree from me.

In fact you guys don't understand or don't think of it but:
* pvp first of all depends on lvl ( the higher lvl , more chances to win )
* second thing in pvp is gear ( the better gear more chances to win )
* third is the tactic ( you got tactic , more chances to win )
summarize: Low lvl better gear> high lvl bad gear; high lvl good gear> Same lvl bad gear( low lvl bad gear); Same(with tactic)>Same(with out tactic)

Now to Classes abilities:
1: Imo Srams are made only for pvp ( im sorry if just blamed you guys ) , the damage you done (especially water with healing) goes over all the other classes ( again only in pvp ,in pve they whack due no aoe spells or help to team as much as the can)
2:The Ability of Pandawa were stolen by other classes and done much more better than just absorb, for example the "cat tree" don't you think?
3:the osa with straight hands are impossible to beat ( especially on square maps ) but still they got weak points
4: In pve earth iop is totally useless due no point to stun enemy when you can just kill him with the dmg
that iop deals , the pvp on other hand yes its pretty op that you can stun but : if you got gear on will power( more better )you been able to escape stuns every try of iop
5: Sac's got nerfed in dust if you ask me,so no point to explain.

Yours Faith
-Blazed

This post has been edited by Blaze-4ever - July 05, 2013, 22:59:17.
Thread : General  Preview message : #570197  Replies : 66  Views : 3425
posté June 05, 2013, 16:56:19 | #7
Personally i don't think iops are really "OP" , this class can be beaten by almost every class in game , i think your question should be like this :
Why does iops are So popular in the game?

Well heres the answer: due they are very "unique" with their game play and its most easiest, not most it is the easiest of classes to play, all you need is stack 8 aps and then do everything that do all iops:

Earth branch : Shaker
Fire branch : Judgment
Air Branch : Jabs

Hope it make you guys understand

-Blazed

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #554821  Replies : 26  Views : 2949
posté May 26, 2013, 16:08:26 | #8
Regards!

To Be Honest All of cities aren't great overall , but Swords Crossing Stays for me closer than others.
*First of all , the position of city is at center of Amakna , means its good for beginners and already knowledgeable players
*A lot of Crafting Places (Especially on weap. masters)
*The easiest accessibility off cities
*I think bigger market(might be wrong)
Theres a lot of things that i could add but if you want my honest opinion its actually one of cities for whole game i do like , it really does look like city.
My Vote goes to Swords Crossing

-Blazed

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #549457  Replies : 20  Views : 1160
posté May 11, 2013, 18:23:15 | #9
Regards!

The 20% final dmg is really tasty,but since this is mix type , we need to lvl up other things witch are more useful than Incadescent ( Especially on low lvls).Also,Since we got Mobility of two branches we are more support role instead of damagers so we need to think about control/moving around rather than doing damage. In PvP certainly its useful Passive,but still it wont help much on low lvls.

Like it was said before : The Rest is up to your self

-Blazed

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #541121  Replies : 9  Views : 2230
posté May 10, 2013, 20:09:02 | #10
Regards!

First of All wanted to say that F/W branch type is more melee fighters than range

At start you need to understand that mostly you will need mps (as much as possible) to play this type
Main Spells in Mix branch will be:

Water Type :
Bubble Trouble
Milky Breath/Splash Of Milk
Milk Fountain

Fire Type :
Dairy Springer
Light My Fire
Milking It

Like i've told Before F/W Mix is melee style so Bubble Trouble Should be our Spam spell in each fight
(so prepare at least 4 mps for it) in next combination i would choice Milky Breath instead of Splash of Milk because it does more dmg ,but if theres situation when you cant use Breath u surely will need Second spell.As for Fire Type Our Main will be Dairy Springer (1 more mp) As Support Spells in this branch can be Light My Fire(2 more mps) or Range/Aoe Milking it( but i dont like it personally because we got Milk Fountain already)In total count to do Dairy/Bubble x2 and LMF you will need 7 mps and 7 Aps
Now the Abilities:
Karchamrak - lvl 9 (what kind of pandawa are you with out this spell?)
Incadescent Milk -lvl 1 ( we aint full fire , so we need just 1 to do bit more dmg)
Bamboozle - lvl 9 (no explains needed , one off best buffs from all classes)
Barrel Hop - lvl 9 (useful against runners or in hard situations when you need to run)
Milky instinct: lvl 20 (20% block always handy)
The Rest is up to your self,as for me i went Aggressive Barrel and Barrel as it self

I can add that items for this type are rare and mostly you will need to mix the fire/water sets

-Blazed 

This post has been edited by Blaze-4ever - May 10, 2013, 20:13:34.
Reason for edit : Mistakes are everywhere , aren't they?
Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #540719  Replies : 9  Views : 2230
posté May 01, 2013, 21:52:40 | #11
"challenge accepted"
-Blazed

Thread : News  Preview message : #536313  Replies : 20  Views : 1525
posté March 29, 2013, 15:09:51 | #12
On your Place i'd go for more aps , but i think good sets are Tree or Boowolf on 60 lvls

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #512817  Replies : 14  Views : 1693
posté March 29, 2013, 12:46:48 | #13
Greetings!
Well first of all you should lvl up Karchamrak and Barrel till max ( this will helps you save a big mount of aps) then it depends your self.Imo better lvl up B-hop and then Milky Instinct, in the end depends on what you prefer:Heal or Reflect of dmg , so u can lvl Master Of Merriment or Aggressive Barrel
Hope it Helps

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #512775  Replies : 14  Views : 1693
posté March 28, 2013, 10:57:31 | #14
Hey there!
Pretty much can agree with elder posts , earth branch totally goes higher in dmg than his other branch bothers, thought team work with earth branch kinda harder due his low mobility,but if you want to go full PvP i think earth branch made especially in situations 1v1

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #512269  Replies : 14  Views : 1693
posté March 16, 2013, 12:52:45 | #15
I don't like those ideas at all , that way panda going to be OP , even for now u can stack merry till 100 and till that time your opponent will be defeated so i don't see point to change something in merry/worn out states

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #504833  Replies : 2  Views : 531
posté March 08, 2013, 19:06:57 | #16
Heya! Late reply but i'll give a shot
Personally Playing by Fire/Water pandawa , and imo its best choice for this class , so here:
Pro's:
* High Dps/Aoe Attacks
* Extremely mobile
* Lower res while doing dmg
* High CH rate
* Pretty good range
Con's:
* Needs big amount of Mps
* Needs good amount of Ini/Dodge

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #498847  Replies : 4  Views : 1393
posté February 21, 2012, 19:57:09 | #17
I would choise pandawa or ecaflip
Pandawa because of good damage (like iop)
Ecaflip because of luck attack
Still waiting for Masqueraiders ,hope they will be good

Thread : News  Preview message : #134923  Replies : 164  Views : 8592