Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

ClaudioVianna's profile
Statistics
23 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté August 07, 2014, 14:28:28 | #1

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 07 August 2014 12:14) *
AND these items will be linked to your account so it will be even impossible to give dropped item on enutrof to your alt who needs it.
The linked items are going to be the traded by tokens for what i can understand.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760770  Replies : 211  Views : 4865
posté July 03, 2014, 13:36:37 | #2
Add to that the translation of the races....

OMG! What was that translation? Please!

The ecaflip were transformed into aorocarac.....

NO! Please! That's a TERRIBLE Name!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #751159  Replies : 4  Views : 210
posté July 01, 2014, 13:11:18 | #3

Quote (MODO-Respeitador @ 01 July 2014 11:02) *
Hey, you can find more information about the PT/BT server in here (in Portuguese).

O Respeitador

Ty "O Respeitador".

I was a little confused about the text here in the wakfu News.

Thread : News  Preview message : #750715  Replies : 303  Views : 13611
posté June 30, 2014, 20:18:16 | #4
Sabi,

I forgot to ask.

The new PT/BR server is going to have the free to play system?

Or it's only for NOX and REMI?

Thread : News  Preview message : #750533  Replies : 303  Views : 13611
posté June 27, 2014, 21:35:19 | #5

Quote (Sabi @ 27 June 2014 21:23) *
Hi guys,

the FAQ is ready for your viewing and information pleasure: here.

I hope it helps shed some light on many of your questions, in the meantime I will continue to assist the community and help all along to prepare for this new exciting adventure for WAKFU!

If I have 30 days Booster, does that mean I will get 30% more XP than what I was getting on the previous model?No. The experience curve has been reviewed to balance it with the experience of the previous model. In other words, it is the experience granted to free members that will be lowered. Receiving 30% experience bonus will put you on equal grounds with the experience rate of the previous model.

Sabi, please, tell the developers that the game is extremely boring in the actual grinding aspect and we need a better experience while leveling. Be it by quests, be it by increasing experience obtained by monsters.

The actual system is making you lose players. I understand the fact why ankama is lowering exp, but we really need a better way to level without it being so boring.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749874  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 19:47:30 | #6

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 June 2014 19:33) *
first time I read that here..

if people said this in the beginning the sabi could have better feedback for them
ok sabi please ask them why not do the same thing as wakfu asia
I've played a little at asian server to test.

There's no difference from here.

And that remembers me that the first levels of the game are really tedious to play almost alone.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749851  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 19:18:55 | #7

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 June 2014 19:12) *

Quote (ClaudioVianna @ 27 June 2014 19:08) *

Quote (Mikutza @ 27 June 2014 18:50) *
btw, ppl on the WAPAC forum are making fun of some of your silly reactions. haha XD

Well, thats understandable. Some thoughts at the topic are incredibly dumb.

F2P is the best system nowadays, no matter what some players say.

We'll have kids, and retarded players? Yes, we have even now!

A lot of games are going F2P and become really good cause of the variety and amount of players. Some games maintains the subscription system and decay really fast.
f2p are angry that "premium" are getting more drops though..
so basically f2p people want ankama to turn wakfu into p2w

they can't give us higher drop rates than the french server btw
They can increase drop rates and exp for french servers and maintain the actual drop rates and exp here.

When someone buys a premium they'll be with the same drop and exp as the french servers.

But lowering those values now will decrease the population of the players on international servers.

And by the way. Asia have the same exp and drop of french servers and have a bonus for premium players. So, people that play in asia servers have more exp and drop than the french.

I need some sense in why asian server CAN have more exp and drops and we in international servers CAN'T have.

They need to adapt french servers and international servers. But lowering rates for F2P is a shot in your own feet.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749843  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 19:08:18 | #8

Quote (Mikutza @ 27 June 2014 18:50) *
btw, ppl on the WAPAC forum are making fun of some of your silly reactions. haha XD

Well, thats understandable. Some thoughts at the topic are incredibly dumb.

F2P is the best system nowadays, no matter what some players say.

We'll have kids, and retarded players? Yes, we have even now!

A lot of games are going F2P and become really good cause of the variety and amount of players. Some games maintains the subscription system and decay really fast.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749841  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 18:31:21 | #9

Quote (Sabi @ 27 June 2014 18:18) *
Hi everyone,

I am working on an FAQ to share with you all the current information and to help answer many of your questions today, so I am not forgetting you guys, we truly want to make sure this change is smooth and a happy new beginning for WAKFU and the International community.

So only a little more patience while I put all this together for you.
TY Sabi

We hope the changes are going to be good for us too.

We want to spend money in the game, but we want it to be fair for everyone too. (Lowering the exp for F2P don't seem fair, since the game is too focused into grinding.)

Thread : News  Preview message : #749832  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 15:08:22 | #10

Quote (Rimali @ 27 June 2014 14:35) *

Quote (ClaudioVianna @ 27 June 2014 14:05) *
They have a great way to increase profit by just incrementing the exp and drop with a premium model without lowering the rates.

Imagine, you'll have a server with greater density of players, with a percentage of them paying to have more exp, items, more exp from previous characters, maybe a percentage greater than the actual that pays a sub for the game.

There's no need to lower the rates since the profit increase will be probably greater than the actual one.
The subscribed french players are still a main focus. And they, as you can surely imagine don't like the idea of others getting the same content as them for free, so Eskarina calmed them down by explaining XP/Kama/drop rates will be heavily lowered. Click here

Saby, please stop beating around the bush.
Will the price for a 30 day boost stay at the level of a current directly payed 30 day subscription, rise to the level of the ogrine subscriptions or even higher? Or, will the price be lower than the current direct prices if payed by ogrines obtained by buying the closest matching amount?
Since we're getting far less than with the current subscribements!

Now we really need an response from Sabi here.

if they lower our rates the game is going to be extremely TEDIOUS.

I already hate the grinding model of the game, if we need even more experience to lvl then there is a great reason to definitely stop playing.

I love the game, i'm really intending to return to the game, and spend again in the game. But with such a disvantage then i'll just stop.

Sabi, an advice to the developers. Please, increase french server rates so we can AT LEAST have the normal rates here (without premium service). Cause if you lower the rates the game will really fall fast.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749782  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 14:05:19 | #11

Quote (krowakot @ 27 June 2014 13:47) *
I'm pretty sure, it will be reduced xp/drop for all f2p players and premium (most likely the 30+ days one) will bring you back to current p2p xp/drop rates.

Just think about it. If it was otherwise (100% for f2p, 130% for p2p), Ankama wouldn't be so shady about it and clearly share all the info with us.

Right now they're formulating words to present us bad news as good news. And they're pretty good at it, remember this thread?
Click here
They basically increased p2p prices. Bad news huh? Of course, but just read the comments. The way Ankama told us about p2p prices increase (it's for the equality and friendship!) made A LOT of people think, that these were great news and they will gladly pay more.

I hope, I'm wrong. Grind in Wakfu is already ridiculous and lowering drop/exp rates even more would be awful.

I hope you're wrong too.

They have a great way to increase profit by just incrementing the exp and drop with a premium model without lowering the rates.

Imagine, you'll have a server with greater density of players, with a percentage of them paying to have more exp, items, more exp from previous characters, maybe a percentage greater than the actual that pays a sub for the game.

Furthermore, there will be players buying cosmetic items, pets, scroll of absolution and other shop items.

There's no need to lower the rates since the profit increase will be probably greater than the actual one.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749777  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 27, 2014, 13:33:21 | #12
From what i've been watching the exp and drop rates are not going to be lowered. I've played on the Asia server and the exp rate and drop rates were normal.

Sabi, or any other mod, can you confirm the information to people just stop speculating?

Speculation can be a weapon to demotivation.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749770  Replies : 134  Views : 4591
posté June 26, 2014, 18:25:35 | #13

Quote (Karakedi @ 26 June 2014 18:21) *
Welcome p2w

R.I.P Wakfu xD

Once again I'm happy that I quit this game. Thank you Ankama for proving my point that you failed at keeping your current customers.

La la la laaaa *walks away while singing a melody*
I'm really impressed that people can't distingush P2W from F2P.

No, people are not going to become overpower while shopping in this game (at least not yet).

Did you experiment Wakfu asia? It seems the system will be the same.

It's almost the same thing that we play here, with the difference that there are no subs to play the entire game.

This post has been edited by ClaudioVianna - June 26, 2014, 18:26:21.
Thread : News  Preview message : #749533  Replies : 303  Views : 13611
posté June 26, 2014, 18:11:39 | #14

Quote (Mikutza @ 26 June 2014 17:46) *
I hope they make it p2w, I'm sick of grinding.
I would like more quests, content and alike.

P2W is total faillure.

This post has been edited by ClaudioVianna - June 26, 2014, 18:12:16.
Thread : News  Preview message : #749530  Replies : 303  Views : 13611
posté June 26, 2014, 16:59:30 | #15

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 26 June 2014 16:27) *

Quote (ClaudioVianna @ 26 June 2014 16:05) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 26 June 2014 15:34) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 26 June 2014 13:53) *
A little of topic but on the right part on the news list, I see Wakfu Contra-Ataca! 2014-06-24 11:44:00 but when I click it it doesn't display and its been there since yesterday.

-Rizarealm
That is the Spanish translation of this topic.

This is portuguese and is displayed only for Brazilian and Portuguese players logged into the page.

It displays the information that there is going to be a PT/BR server too.
My bad then. I was just judging by the title since that is all that we can see and Spanish would have the same wording for the title. Plus, did not expect Ankama to actually have Portuguese news since there is no Portuguese website and non-fluent English speaking Portuguese/Brazilians would not really look on an English site for it.

I was really shocked when i logged and the message in the website was in portuguese.

Never thought wakfu was going to have a PT/BR server, not even an exclusive message for us.

It's good for the international server since Brazilian players are going to rush into the free model of the game. But at the same time, great part of the population in Remington is from Brazil. I don't think that the change is going to be the best for the international server.

I hope "hue hue BR" players don't reproduce into any server like a disease (including PT/BR server). I'm brazilian, but i really hate this behavior.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749501  Replies : 303  Views : 13611
posté June 26, 2014, 16:05:09 | #16

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 26 June 2014 15:34) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 26 June 2014 13:53) *
A little of topic but on the right part on the news list, I see Wakfu Contra-Ataca! 2014-06-24 11:44:00 but when I click it it doesn't display and its been there since yesterday.

-Rizarealm
That is the Spanish translation of this topic.

This is portuguese and is displayed only for Brazilian and Portuguese players logged into the page.

It displays the information that there is going to be a PT/BR server too.

Thread : News  Preview message : #749489  Replies : 303  Views : 13611
posté May 09, 2014, 00:37:40 | #17
Memory leak - almost can't play I'm having a huge problem about the memory leak of wakfu ultimately.

The requirements for playing Wakfu are:

Minimum

Processor: Pentium® IV 2.8 GHz

Memory: 512 MB RAM

Video Card: GeForce 4Ti (or ATI equivalent) or higher

OS: Windows® XP or higher, Mac® 10.5.8 or higher (64-bit), Linux

Hard Disk Space: 950 MB

Internet connection: at least 56 kbps

Recommended

Processor: Pentium® IV 2.8 GHz

Memory: 1GB RAM

Video Card: GeForce 6 series (or ATI equivalent) or higher

OS: Windows® XP or higher, Mac® 10.6 or higher (64-bit), Linux

Hard Disk Space: 1.2 GB

Internet connection: 128k ADSL

------------------------------------------------

I have the requirements, but my wakfu is using around 600 mb and 800 mb of ram memory, i almost can't play with this cost of memory.

For about 1 month i was able to open 2 clients and to record videos from the game with no problem. Now, the game works really bad.

That's not only me, i have friends that are having the same problem, we can't play with a good performance.

Please, is there any way to fix it?

This post has been edited by ClaudioVianna - May 09, 2014, 00:38:40.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #729253  Replies : 2  Views : 215
posté April 18, 2014, 20:41:13 | #18
Since i'm from Brazil and i don't have international credit card, i can't buy ogrines to get the costume.

Thanks ankama.

Thread : News  Preview message : #717823  Replies : 56  Views : 1848
posté April 10, 2014, 15:15:56 | #19
[Question] The toxispike - PP lock Hi people, i'm trying to drop "The toxispike" and i can't find any information about the PP lock required to drop it.

Anyone can help me explaining and indicating any tutorial about PP lock for gear?

Thanks.

Thread : Other Features  Preview message : #713947  Replies : 1  Views : 255
posté March 22, 2014, 13:35:02 | #20
Category: Quest System
Question: We'll have a better amount of quests?

Category: Quest system
Question: There will be any moment that we'll stop grinding?

Category: Quest system
Question: When we'll have a chain quest that we can have a nice sequel and we'll not think: Over? Yet? I've just began it...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #704325  Replies : 198  Views : 8600