Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Telrienn's profile
Statistics
187 Posts (0.18 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 28, 2014, 00:21:09 | #1
If you are still missing your sidekicks after they have fixed this, please logout completely, and log back in. Your sidekicks should be back, and at their appropriate levels.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #707061  Replies : 6  Views : 276
posté March 25, 2014, 17:21:00 | #2
Bought this, and it's very interesting! Dual element damage attacks, and effects that can change based on which damage is higher. The ability to swap elemental strength gives you a lot of options with this sidekick! However, don't expect this guy to be your catchall ally! With ever good comes a bad. When he's tanking (earth is higher) he steals resist from all allied units. But in Fire stance, he gets no absorb, but gives all allies some AP! Well worth it for sidekick enthusiasts!

Thread : News  Preview message : #705769  Replies : 9  Views : 756
posté May 09, 2012, 16:03:34 | #3
The bug appears to be when you use XP scrolls in the Village areas. Using the scrolls in Astrub, or the zones beyond the protected area have produced no issues when I've tested this.

It seems that when using the scroll in the Villages, the text indicates that you used it and that the XP has been credited, but upon your next battle you see that the XP was not actually awarded, and if you relog, the scrolls are gone, and your XP has not changed.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #405937  Replies : 1  Views : 305
posté May 04, 2012, 09:45:21 | #4

Quote (Qinky @ 26 April 2012 11:07) *
Wait a minute, wasn't it like this a few years ago?

Nope.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #390694  Replies : 17  Views : 843
posté May 04, 2012, 04:57:54 | #5
Harvesting past a stack of 999 When: Today, 10:55 PM EST
Frequency: Once so far... I tell you at my next stack of 999! (Always)

While harvesting Wholesome Zinc, I completed a stack of 999, and my bags were full.

The next node provided XP, but did not give me any ore, nor did it place it in a Waiting Items window. It took a few nodes to discover I had completed a stack, and that my bags were full. I freed up a spot in my bag, and tapped the next node, and still did not get any ore.

After a couple more attempts, I manually split my 999 to create another stack of 1 (and 998). Now I get ore again.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #404885  Replies : 0  Views : 217
posté May 03, 2012, 20:06:39 | #6
Sadida's Drain does not trigger Sacrifice While fighting some Hoodlums in Fertile Prairie, Aralia Spinosa would use Drain on a target protected by Sacrifice, dealing 25 damage, and not triggering Sacrifice.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #404768  Replies : 0  Views : 204
posté May 03, 2012, 07:13:40 | #7
No More Bow Meows acheivement Despite killing the Main Goon first and last, my cheev is not complete. It is stuck on "Kill the boss first".

Does anyone else have this issue?

This post has been edited by Telrienn - May 03, 2012, 07:16:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #404455  Replies : 1  Views : 463
posté May 03, 2012, 06:52:35 | #8
Sorry. I was referring to Smasher, not Colonnades -.-

I just verified it is working right after I relogged. The same thing happened when i applied my Blood pact on a 2nd Sac, but relogging fixed it too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #403701  Replies : 5  Views : 538
posté May 02, 2012, 21:18:03 | #9

Quote (Cardioes @ 02 May 2012 21:10) *
Mine is working just fine.

When you use Rocky Foot, you get more then 1% absorb? I don't.

I only get 5% absorb off of Colonnades with lv20 Tattoed Blood.

With 1368 HP, I should be absorbing 96 damage, but instead I only absorb 68.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #403698  Replies : 5  Views : 538
posté May 02, 2012, 18:51:03 | #10
Tattooed Blood broke again! You heard me right!

Sacrier's be warned, AGAIN.

Tattooed Blood does not provide the +2 to increases in Coagulation, once more. Hurray for updates/patches that break things that were done by previous patches.

Do we get to wait another month for this to get fixed, again?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #403696  Replies : 5  Views : 538
posté May 02, 2012, 18:48:55 | #11
[RESOLVED] V 1.2 Tattooed Blood... AGAIN???? You broke Tattooed Blood rightback to it's fail version again.

Tattooed Blood does not provide +2 to increases in Coagulation to Smasher.

Relogging resolved this issue.

This post has been edited by Telrienn - May 03, 2012, 06:53:49.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #403784  Replies : 0  Views : 319
posté May 02, 2012, 16:30:42 | #12
Learn to Read, please.

This thread has nothing to do with the emergency shutdown.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #402150  Replies : 17  Views : 1107
posté May 01, 2012, 16:31:11 | #13

Quote (Haelse @ 29 April 2012 18:01) *
I like this idea, but also I think it should be under the same limitations as the Buying side, with 24, 48 and 72 hour purchase orders. With the same spirit of only showing the highest offer for stacks of 1,10,50,or 100. And a fee for posting the order, about half of whatever it would be to post for selling. Since selling is limited by the actual existence of product, and anyone could post for purchasing based on the 'hope' of said product existing.

Summary:
1) all the current rules for selling
2) half the tax to post

Good ideas for revisions to this!

The time limit would be a required bit as are the quantities... all features of the current market. The fee, however, should be more of a tax on the final transaction. I say this because this system is actually the opposite of undercutting, and actually rewards the "highest bidder". So players who may have been the highest bidder are left with a tax, no product, and a need to post again with a higher buying price... the key to that being no product. The idea behind a fee to post anything in this game goes towards a "storage tax" which allows players to have more inventory by using the market or selling windows (which I'm in favor for given the limited inventory for all players).

Implementation would be a royal pain, though as the ability to post an order for an item not in your possession would require some kind of auto complete, or selection window of all tradable items in the game. =(

This post has been edited by Telrienn - May 01, 2012, 16:33:08.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #390671  Replies : 6  Views : 405
posté April 27, 2012, 17:55:55 | #14

Quote (NovaeMu @ 19 April 2012 22:53) *
I'm a big fan of player driven economy (think EvE online for those familiar). So for future game content I'd recommend all items for lvl 100+ to be craftable only and there be no item drops any-longer other than materials. I think that is a much better way to drive a game economy than having actual items drop.

See my Supply and Demand thread. Click here.
They need to "fix" the market first to even consider this idea. Drops should contnue to be a large part of killing. However, crafting should have it's own unique recipes that offer competitive stats. While introducing new loot to new types of mobs, introduce new loot that is crafted only. With the amount of work needed to level crafting, there should be some significant rewards for them, as well... including gear that can only be worn by the crafter, or maybe even by crafters of cetain levels.

Quote (Steingrim @ 15 April 2012 02:06) *

Quote (Telrienn @ 13 April 2012 21:03) *
Please keep in mind the crafting professions are currently in the process of being overhauled.

While this is certainly nice to hear and exciting news, we can only really comment on the system as it currently is.

The general consensus(so far) among the players i've talked to is that other than crafting Kamas....there isn't any real reason to craft just about anything. (granted some items have utility like bags etc..)

What I'm personally interested in seeing in the future is greater customization on items that you craft.

So imagine you craft armor that is specifically tailored to your character's build (you choose the bonuses), where the higher level crafter you are the more bonuses you can add on.

Maybe for balance purposes you don't allow custom crafted armor to have set bonuses.

You must be excited about the Magesmithing, I'd guess. Another advantage that goes to crafters! All that equipment you just crafted to level? Destroy it for chances at runes!

I'd have to look for it, but I'm confident that part of the profession overhaul is a revisit to not only the existing recipes and their ingredient requirements, but also at adding those unique recipes. There are currently many materials in the game that are only used for 1 recipe, and some that have none!

Without putting words in their mouths, I'd think it safe to say they realize the need for more incentive for crafters,

This post has been edited by Telrienn - April 27, 2012, 18:01:03.
Reason for edit : Damned filter!
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #393459  Replies : 8  Views : 567
posté April 27, 2012, 17:44:19 | #15
Hey all, sorry for the lack of updates, but work and personal life (inorite?), have delayed me a bit. The draft is coming along slowly, but I will try to get the first part thrown up in the Suggestions & Ideas Forum tonight. It will cover initial CP information, and the Election process.

Once it is up, I'd like your feedback regarding it!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #391736  Replies : 61  Views : 3081
posté April 26, 2012, 17:27:57 | #16
SE-Derek, SE-Sabi, and Team...

I just wanted to post and say a big Thank You!

I just received the Grand Prize package, and the artwork is amazing. I wasn't expecting to receive it so quickly, but I'm very glad that I did. My family has only quickly thumbed through the books (4 books were sent covering Season 1), and are already interested in seeing the series.

Thank you again!

~Telrienn

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #343316  Replies : 480  Views : 18308
posté April 18, 2012, 17:28:23 | #17

Quote (Mauzy @ 17 March 2012 00:56) *

Quote (itsgarrett @ 16 March 2012 23:50) *
Why would you get bonuses for breaking the law? I just don't see the logic in this at all. . . . . .
I don't get what your guys problem is.

Unless they removed it from beta. If you get a low enough cp you get outlaw bonuses for pvp only.

All I was asking for is for the bonuses to be increased.
Tired of this herp derp "no logic in giving bonuses to outlaws"
They are already implementing outlaw gear, I was just asking for them to increase the already weak bonuses to being one, to where it at least slightly outweighs the guard bonuses.

All you did was read the title, and decided to ask a question that was already answered.
Hope you feel bad, no one should have to repost an answer to something that is on the top of the same page.

You do realize that Nation Bonuses come from satisfying the wishes of the Clan members, right? And that with the exception of PvP, ALL of your CP gains/losses are directly related to those CM wishes? Of course Guards are going to have bonuses against Outlaws in their own nation... they're helping to protect the interests of the CMs!

The bonuses to a nation for making CMs happy require work, and attention to guidelines. They are the reward for paying that attention, and doing the work... as a nation. The very concept of being an Outlaw in your own nation shows that you are not willing to help. You are acting on your own wishes, and are an outcast... not a vigilante or some dark hero. Why should you be rewarded by CMs for being counter-productive?

I'm all for an Outlaw Island that has no Clan Member, and even Outlaw gear. But there is no reason that Outlaws should have any innate bonuses just for being an Outlaw. Why should Outlaws be stronger then guards on the very soil Guards are sworn to protect? Sure they are more likely to be found in groups and gang up on Outlaws... they're part of a NATION of people, and thus have a larger pool.

Stop pissing in the pool and expect to get a prize for it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #370484  Replies : 46  Views : 2439
posté April 17, 2012, 16:00:44 | #18
Good job on posting some very clear results! Thank you for dealing with certain impatient individuals (ME!) who were constsntly poking and prodding to get these results!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #335375  Replies : 199  Views : 10186
posté April 13, 2012, 22:36:08 | #19

Quote (SE-Sabi @ 13 April 2012 19:14) *
As we plan on improving the Nation versus Nation system in the next month, we will most likely revisit this topic and find an efficient solution that will not hinder multi-accounting or players that use a same IP (family members, etc.).

Let the hate on multi-accounts begin =(

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #394290  Replies : 26  Views : 2129