Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Pakonitan's profile
Statistics
715 Posts (0.6 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté April 18, 2015, 00:10:17 | #1
I'd probably be a eniripsa. They cute, they're like fairies which I like, and they heal peoples. :3

I'd choose bonta because it's mostly forest based, and I love forests. :3

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #852831  Replies : 8  Views : 170
posté April 17, 2015, 17:27:18 | #2

Quote (RUDEROO @ 17 April 2015 04:34) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 16 April 2015 16:33) *

Quote (RUDEROO @ 16 April 2015 15:45) *

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 16 April 2015 12:55) *
First of all, welcome to the international forums! /o/

Second, I'm very sorry to hear that you've encountered troubles with migration

and finally, I just want to tell you that I love your works, I'm no critic but I enjoyed viewing them definitely *___*

Please continue to post more o/
thx u, also this my mains acc jst got fix btw xD
Hmm, shame you can't update the intro with your main account, I got confused for a bit, lol. XD Very nice detailed work. Do you take commissions?
thx sir, as for now i close commish from wakfu ._.
I prefer the term ma'am if you will. :3 Aw, think you'll open up commissions in the future?

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #852639  Replies : 10  Views : 375
posté April 17, 2015, 17:10:40 | #3
Create your Own Class Contest After many months, possibly a year since my last art contest, I decided to make a new contest honoring Ankama's decision to make getting Lotus Dynast Costumes easier, by simply making them individually purchaseable.

This contest is based around creating a new class for Wakfu, as shown in the title. Simply draw a picture of a class that only exists within your imagination at the moment, and not a official Wakfu class. Easy huh?

Winners will be picked for creativity and uniqueness.

Here are the prizes:

1st place: Your choice of a shiny Lotus Dynast costume or a Black Wabbit Costume along with your creation being featured in my comic based on Wakfu, called Broken Times II.

2nd place: You will receive the costume that 1st place didn't pick.

3rd place: 50k kamas.

If I really like a class, I might include honorable mentions which will have a chance at another Lotus Dynast Costume. ( I bought six of them. :3)

Contest ends: May 30, 2015. Good luck! :3

Edit: I forgot to mention this contest is only open to Nox server, sorry. 8_8

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - April 17, 2015, 18:14:10.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #852630  Replies : 0  Views : 114
posté April 17, 2015, 16:35:25 | #4
Well, Ankama is now over fifty dollars happier thanks to this sale, lol.

Thread : News  Preview message : #852604  Replies : 23  Views : 715
posté April 16, 2015, 16:33:54 | #5

Quote (RUDEROO @ 16 April 2015 15:45) *

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 16 April 2015 12:55) *
First of all, welcome to the international forums! /o/

Second, I'm very sorry to hear that you've encountered troubles with migration

and finally, I just want to tell you that I love your works, I'm no critic but I enjoyed viewing them definitely *___*

Please continue to post more o/
thx u, also this my mains acc jst got fix btw xD
Hmm, shame you can't update the intro with your main account, I got confused for a bit, lol. XD Very nice detailed work. Do you take commissions?  

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #852097  Replies : 10  Views : 375
posté April 16, 2015, 16:28:29 | #6

Quote (LoneWolf232 @ 16 April 2015 16:01) *
Not a very good idea in my opinion.

What about if you make the class and run out of booster pack mid-way through? Does the character get deleted? does it become un-accessible?

People would argue it is the better class because you have to pay for booster pack to unlock it, even though the class is the same as strength as the rest. What is the point of choosing this class if you can just pick a free to play class?

It is also kind of un-fair for the people who can't afford booster packs, there is a piece of content that is permanently locked unless they pay. When a new area is released, for the first few months it is only for the booster pack people but becomes free to play a bit later on.

This idea needs a bit more thought into it, I do like the creativity of the spells though, they are awesome.

Not being mean, just giving constructive criticism ^^
The class is just made as extra incentive to buy a booster pack. It's spells and abilities are around the same strength as a normal class, just with more flair and sparkly stuff for those whom like that kind of thing. As for those whom run out of booster pack, it just gets locked until they can get another booster pack. For those who can't afford it, I'm hoping if Ankama considers this, by that time they'll have the option to gift booster packs.

Thread : Fan Class  Preview message : #852093  Replies : 3  Views : 106
posté April 16, 2015, 07:06:01 | #7
[Special Class]- Sirrehf's Wheel Got a bit of energy in me, so recently decided to suggest a "special class". Why is it "special"? Well it's because this class would be a class that only booster players would be able to play. Plus it would be shiny. :3

Story: " Once upon a time, there was a old, broken down amusement park. It was owned by a extra greedy Enutroph, whom even sold off his own kids to pay off the electrician whom fixed the light bulbs on the entrance sign. ( Normally the Enutroph would have left the sign unlit, but he had it in his head that if the front entrance worked, it would trick people into thinking the park was actually safe and welcoming. For a while it did, but it only attracted Iops whom only busted up the place more when they'd get bored in a broken ride filled with bugs.)"

" The stubborn Enutroph kept on waiting for more customers everyday, offering half-baked deals and selling reused costumes on the side... but nobody came... well nobody did, until a peculiar mustached man whom at first appeared to be a child with his size, appeared at the foot of the Enutroph's stall. The man introduced himself as the "Walrus," a entity that existed only in songs and lore. The Walrus saw the pitiable state of the amusement park and had an idea. In exchange for his chain of Rus-Marts scattered all over the world of twelve, the Walrus wanted the rights to the property. The Enutroph lept at the chance, folks all over knew how valuable the Rus-Mart brand was catching on. The two greedy men shook on it, and Walrus took to his new position."

" Walrus's plan was to bring the amusement sites to the people. Walrus was secretly a Xelor, and had forseen the demise of his Rus-Mart franchise at the hands of technology and the need for entertainment above all else. Walrus had decided to beat everyone else to the punch, and focused his mechanical and time Xelor abilities towards manipulating the theme park rides into "aspects" of themselves. " Aspect" in this notion being mere moments where anyone could ride a roller coaster, Fherris wheel, you name it, whenever they wanted at anytime using his magic trapped in mechanical badges he made."

" Unfortunately for Walrus, he was "ahead of his time" and his gizmos never caught on during his lifetime. ( Probably didn't help that he charged thousands of kamas for mere minutes of an "aspected ride".)

" But thus is the consequence of greed, and that my dears is how these contraptions came to exist today, for anyone's usage." said the Eliatrope to his kids.

- Spell branches-

( This class uses fireworks, theme park rides, and food to attack opponents. Since it is godless, no Wakfu is consumed in this class.)

*Fire Branch:

Fairywork Pink: Causes a small explosion that heals a single ally or self.

Fairywork Red: Causes a cross shaped aoe fiery and sparkly attack with the caster always in the center.

Fairywork White: Causes a large circular aoe that heals all it contacts.

Fairywork Green: Causes a cascade of randomized fairyworks to burst around the field for 2 turns. ( has a cooldown effect for one turn.)

Fairywork Yellow: Causes a square field of fairyworks to appear. ( Similar to Rogue's bombs with fire tiles.)

*Air Branch:

Fherris Wheel dash: Causes a giant Fherris Wheel to momentarily appear around caster to help roll over a foe diagonally from where they stand. ( Carries caster to the spot they choose.)

Roller Coaster dash: Causes a roller coaster to momentarily appear, allowing the caster to run over a foe vertically or horizontally from where they stand. ( Carries caster to the spot they choose.)

Mini-game: Claw: Summons forth a temporary claw to pick up a foe and move them wherever they want, causes damage and a loss to mp to foe when dropped.

Mini-game: Hammer Bopper: Effect similar to Sadida's earthquake move, except summons balloons to appear in empty areas.

Mini-game: Dart tosser: Allows user to throw darts at foes or balloons. ( If it hits a balloon, the resulting pop damages nearby foes.)

*Earth branch:

Coney toss: Toss around hot dogs that can either damage or heal whoever it falls on. ( Has a slight chance of summoning a actual Coney Eni summon.)

Cotton Candy Wrap: Drags in foes like that one Sacrier attack. ( Forget it's name since I don't use Sacrier.)

Lollipop bat: Use a lollipop to knock a nearby foe backwards.

Popcorn burst: Burst popcorn outwards from caster to foe in a circular radius. ( if caster has allies, they burst popcorn as well.)

Nacho cheese: Turn a space into a nacho cheese space. Causes whomever to step in it to slip and lose mp.

*Active:

Fairywork Festival: Increases Fairywork Green's duration by one and changes color of fairyworks.

Roulette: Randomizes the amount of mp mp-stealing moves take.

Spotlight: Shines a spotlight on user and nearby allies/foes to encourage them to fight with more ap and mp.

Mirror Shot: Creates a duplicate of a foe, ally, or self that you can control for a turn.

* Passive:

Long Line: Increases range.

One more time: Grants user a possible second chance from KO.

Risk taker: Sacrifices mp in exchange for ap. ( Cannot use if user has no mp to exchange.)

Must be this height: If user is next to foe, damage increases.

Thread : Fan Class  Preview message : #851923  Replies : 3  Views : 106
posté April 16, 2015, 05:23:30 | #8
Know what would be funny? If someone turned that into something akin to a meme or saying. Idk how it would work though. Back in high school, I would get people to say random stuff... it was fun.  

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #851877  Replies : 5  Views : 210
posté April 16, 2015, 05:19:53 | #9

Quote (Fleisch @ 15 April 2015 12:26) *
I really like your pictures, and i love that you chose Rubilax, looks really cool!

But yeah, the fan media section in general is rather quiet, i myself try to comment on new art as much as possible, but I'm just me, one person.

I really hope that doesnt not discourage you from making more great wakfu drawings!
(When is someone gonna make a Shosanne art QQ)
Shosanne, huh? Yeah I like her too, I might do it... but it would have to be traditional at the moment, since my cintiq no longer works....

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #851874  Replies : 8  Views : 350
posté April 14, 2015, 00:44:55 | #10

Quote (Antarasis @ 12 April 2015 10:37) *
I'm thankful for your reply. I really expected some eyerolling by people, but I'm sick of acting like wanting your art to be seen is a sin. It's not like I am only searching for compliments. I also search for critique. No reaction is just something you can interpret so much into. It's still unclear what the rest may think, if that's normal mentality for the art section though, I should shut up I guess. I feared my style was just not cute or manga enough. But then I couldn't have done a thing and be gone back to general art sites.

And thank you for telling me why exactly you like my style! As for doing an uncommon character, I just have soft spot for demonic characters. If you mean, because the audience may not want to see him: He is too much fun to draw to stick to mainstream,so I abandoned the idea of a pin-up Eva.

Chad O'Marsy also looks much fun to draw so when I have reached my working quota for today I'll sketch him. The skull is a cool element.
It's unfortunate, but you're not alone. Lots of people get their art ignored on here, like me for example. I try to comment on people's art if I don't see any comments from time to time. Sadly people just like certain styles and ignore other people's styles if they don't like it. I've personally given up on doing any art projects for Wakfu anymore because of this constant discouragement. I had a comic planned and I used to make art contests... but got gravely discouraged along the way. In the end I've adopted the mentality of "others will replace you and it's okay to die because of that." Your art seems pretty bold and dark. I personally prefer bright color artwork, but that's just me.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - April 14, 2015, 00:46:36.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #850284  Replies : 8  Views : 350
posté March 27, 2015, 17:54:36 | #11
Hmmmmmmmm!
The breezy, misty, mystic sea
Upon the land, white and clean,
There lies a flag, purple and white.
Upon the shores of Sufokia!

Up and down, the rocky hills,
These vistas that wait for you,
Behold a sight as if from a dream,
Surfs up, Sufokia!

Now at last, you are here,
keep things, as they are.
The memories, are yours to take.
Remember, Sufokia!

( Also was wondering when will we get those title prizes from that band name contest? Still waiting.)

Thread : News  Preview message : #843985  Replies : 48  Views : 1840
posté March 17, 2015, 18:02:20 | #12
Managed this so far, might try for a higher score later.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #839997  Replies : 111  Views : 3370
posté March 06, 2015, 15:36:22 | #13
Very nice outline. It kinda reminds me of Disney's style mixed with Wakfu. :3 I hope you'll be able to color it in, chu so awesome. XD

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #836103  Replies : 1  Views : 333
posté February 19, 2015, 14:24:40 | #14
Restat Not Available? For some reason today when I tried buying a scroll of absolution it didn't work for the english website. However when I bought it on the French website it works. Anyone else with this problem?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #831758  Replies : 1  Views : 208
posté February 17, 2015, 23:30:02 | #15
Broken Times II It's a secret to everyone, it got un-cancled.  

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - April 16, 2015, 05:25:32.
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #831323  Replies : 0  Views : 276
posté February 05, 2015, 17:36:42 | #16
Congrats, when are we going to get the title prizes from last contest btw? Been wanting that rainbow title, lol.

Thread : News  Preview message : #827493  Replies : 11  Views : 844
posté February 03, 2015, 06:23:34 | #17
I know what you mean. Once I started multi-boxing a second account I finally saw the osa intro animation and I was like omg, is this new? XD Yeah it would be nice to see it, it's a cute animation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826705  Replies : 40  Views : 2113
posté February 03, 2015, 06:18:57 | #18

Quote (Exelenore @ 02 February 2015 16:13) *

Quote (Element @ 02 February 2015 15:56) *

Quote (Exelenore @ 02 February 2015 15:47) *
And the point is to not have to make a character you already have on another account. A lot of us would be happy with just 3 chars but don't really care to level and gear copies of character we already put time into.
So you mean for example if you have 6 accounts, lets say they're all 160 you'd move 2 160's into the 1st account to make 3 160's and then the other 2 160's into the 2nd account so you'd have 1st account with 2nd and 3rd and 4th account with 5th and 6th?

If that's what you mean, that'd would be a unique feature that multiboxers could benefit from, the cost would be pretty high though I guess!
That could work, but I mean like a purchasable service where it verifies you as the account owner of the accounts you own, linking the accounts, and then adds both sets of characters to the pool to draw characters from when adding heroes. You would still be limited to 2 heroes per client, so if you wanted to bring six chars, you'd have to log on 2 clients, but each client would have access to the same pool of characters. They just would have to have the pool update if a hero was added to 1 client so that you couldn't have copies of characters which doesn't seem like it would be hard at all.
Sounds kinda like what I want. All I want is to transfer two of my characters from my main account to my second account so I can use those two in the heros system as well and have a party of six with just two clients. Would save a lot of trouble creating new characters.

To original post: Looks pretty cool, I never had any issues with item transfers but looks great.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826701  Replies : 53  Views : 2677
posté February 02, 2015, 01:39:51 | #19
Custom Monsters I think it would be cool if we had a stat window to customize any monster to match up with our expectations. Pvp wise it could be unexpected, grind-wise we can use our favorite monster instead of the generic higher ones that deal more damage or is favorable otherwise. Individual monsters would still hold a few special customizations only they could have. It would make things more unique.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #826254  Replies : 9  Views : 717
posté January 30, 2015, 16:25:01 | #20
Transparent humor. You know when you use the transparent function to see through buildings during battle? I thought it would be funny if Ankama added stuff you can only see while transparent is on for humor purposes. Such as dust swept behind since nobody would see it, people eating or doing something in the house. Little stuff like that. Just stuff you'd see Ankama usually make basically. :3

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #825492  Replies : 1  Views : 167