Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Pakonitan's profile
Statistics
702 Posts (0.62 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 19, 2015, 14:24:40 | #1
Restat Not Available? For some reason today when I tried buying a scroll of absolution it didn't work for the english website. However when I bought it on the French website it works. Anyone else with this problem?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #831758  Replies : 1  Views : 146
posté February 17, 2015, 23:30:02 | #2
Broken Times II Fan Comic Art This page will be updated with characters and scenes from my fan comic: Broken Times II. It's based on a separate Krozmos from Wakfu's in which the Krozmos is destroyed by a force known as Defiance, a substance created when Wakfu and Stasis combine into one. A new goddess becomes ruler of this empty Krozmos, and several survivors of the destroyed Krozmos fight battles to eventually confront her and restore the Krozmos they all once knew. There was a prequel to this which will be referred to in this sequel.

Dark Lard MikeChurro Wanted Poster:

This poster constantly appears on the end of every chapter of Broken Times II. Is it some kind of gag, or is he the true villain of the series?

More to come...

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #831323  Replies : 0  Views : 113
posté February 05, 2015, 17:36:42 | #3
Congrats, when are we going to get the title prizes from last contest btw? Been wanting that rainbow title, lol.

Thread : News  Preview message : #827493  Replies : 10  Views : 611
posté February 03, 2015, 06:23:34 | #4
I know what you mean. Once I started multi-boxing a second account I finally saw the osa intro animation and I was like omg, is this new? XD Yeah it would be nice to see it, it's a cute animation.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826705  Replies : 40  Views : 1745
posté February 03, 2015, 06:18:57 | #5

Quote (Exelenore @ 02 February 2015 16:13) *

Quote (Element @ 02 February 2015 15:56) *

Quote (Exelenore @ 02 February 2015 15:47) *
And the point is to not have to make a character you already have on another account. A lot of us would be happy with just 3 chars but don't really care to level and gear copies of character we already put time into.
So you mean for example if you have 6 accounts, lets say they're all 160 you'd move 2 160's into the 1st account to make 3 160's and then the other 2 160's into the 2nd account so you'd have 1st account with 2nd and 3rd and 4th account with 5th and 6th?

If that's what you mean, that'd would be a unique feature that multiboxers could benefit from, the cost would be pretty high though I guess!
That could work, but I mean like a purchasable service where it verifies you as the account owner of the accounts you own, linking the accounts, and then adds both sets of characters to the pool to draw characters from when adding heroes. You would still be limited to 2 heroes per client, so if you wanted to bring six chars, you'd have to log on 2 clients, but each client would have access to the same pool of characters. They just would have to have the pool update if a hero was added to 1 client so that you couldn't have copies of characters which doesn't seem like it would be hard at all.
Sounds kinda like what I want. All I want is to transfer two of my characters from my main account to my second account so I can use those two in the heros system as well and have a party of six with just two clients. Would save a lot of trouble creating new characters.

To original post: Looks pretty cool, I never had any issues with item transfers but looks great.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826701  Replies : 53  Views : 2171
posté February 02, 2015, 01:39:51 | #6
Custom Monsters I think it would be cool if we had a stat window to customize any monster to match up with our expectations. Pvp wise it could be unexpected, grind-wise we can use our favorite monster instead of the generic higher ones that deal more damage or is favorable otherwise. Individual monsters would still hold a few special customizations only they could have. It would make things more unique.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #826254  Replies : 3  Views : 309
posté January 30, 2015, 16:25:01 | #7
Transparent humor. You know when you use the transparent function to see through buildings during battle? I thought it would be funny if Ankama added stuff you can only see while transparent is on for humor purposes. Such as dust swept behind since nobody would see it, people eating or doing something in the house. Little stuff like that. Just stuff you'd see Ankama usually make basically. :3

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #825492  Replies : 1  Views : 120
posté January 22, 2015, 00:12:18 | #8
Sadida Kingdom,music full of nostalgia.Made Haven World there.
( I really love the Sadida Kingdom music, gives a mystical feel.)

A lone Valentine,
even alone has a place.
Creative rewards.

( Reference to the time I won a place in the Valentine's day contest despite not having anyone else.)

Those two were my best memories in Wakfu so far. They made me feel special.

Thread : News  Preview message : #822608  Replies : 196  Views : 4342
posté January 20, 2015, 23:25:28 | #9
I'm personally curious as how this will effect the storyline. I chose Pandora myself. Shame Ankama trolls you making you think you can fight to save them both. XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #822117  Replies : 11  Views : 734
posté January 20, 2015, 23:22:23 | #10

Quote (Chompers @ 20 January 2015 22:15) *
I got the shard from the first run after being able to open the chest somehow with just 2 off and did not finish that quest so I went back and unlocked all 4 and now I cannot open the boss chest key no matter how many I have unlocked.
Lol, I just did the same thing just now. Can Ankama make it so we get that quest complete if we were able to get the shard the first time around? At least we got the completion exp for hitting the switches the second time through, so not a complete waste of time.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #822114  Replies : 25  Views : 1580
posté January 20, 2015, 21:37:21 | #11
Yay, Excarnus works now. Thanks Ankama team.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #822030  Replies : 13  Views : 466
posté January 20, 2015, 21:36:12 | #12

Quote (duggery @ 20 January 2015 17:38) *
I found 3 switches and activated all of them and I didn't find the other one, but I was able to go and fight the boss with only 3 activated and well I defeated him, but the quest didn't continue of course and now I have the Shard Cyrstal, but the quest is not finished.

~Kuro
Same, gave me the shard but didn't complete the switches apparently.

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #822029  Replies : 25  Views : 1580
posté January 20, 2015, 17:17:50 | #13

Quote (FinKeninn @ 20 January 2015 17:04) *
"Thank you for your reports.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the Steam pack code, now it is my understanding that it is happening with the Magmog pack but don't hesitate to let me know if it is happening with any other pack, so that we can get it checked on too. "

I have this bug with Excarnus Pack.
Was about to mention it's happening with Excarnus pack too. XD

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #821929  Replies : 13  Views : 466
posté January 19, 2015, 06:14:22 | #14
I want to play Bellaphone. :3 Please give the ability to play as a monster. :3 It would be so cool to play as a high leveled Gobette or a Bellaphone like the title, attacking peoples... and funny too.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #821494  Replies : 3  Views : 261
posté January 18, 2015, 22:58:27 | #15
Suggestion forum is here:

Click here

You can find it under Advanced Gameplay sub-forum.

That exp doesn't really bother me that much honestly. I just feel the need to distribute my exp evenly among all my spells though.

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - January 18, 2015, 23:00:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821392  Replies : 11  Views : 828
posté January 18, 2015, 05:48:26 | #16
More tile customization options for haven world. I think we should have unique tiles for our world. Like a space designed tile, fire, water, etc. Just so we can make our haven world look more unique basically. I think I mentioned this part before, but having the ability to change the weather, time of day, and music would also be really cool. Basically there's just so much more that could be added to make haven worlds more interesting.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #821077  Replies : 1  Views : 101
posté January 18, 2015, 05:43:29 | #17

Quote (khackt @ 18 January 2015 05:37) *

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
Won't that mess up the storyline? I thought Pandora was needed? Guess I'll find out when it's released. Also there's not a option to spare them both?

well, it already is messed up right after you teleport to xelorium.

and a very typical one

So basically you mean the past Pandora can substitute for the present one? Guess I'll just have to see. This was in the beta game right? It won't let me into the beta version anymore for some reason.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821073  Replies : 20  Views : 1879
posté January 18, 2015, 05:30:59 | #18

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 17 January 2015 16:04) *

you actually get to choose who sram kills: chad or pandora, then you get the other one as a side kick... so congrats guys, you'll get your revenge.

Won't that mess up the storyline? I thought Pandora was needed? Guess I'll find out when it's released. Also there's not a option to spare them both?

This post has been edited by Pakonitan - January 18, 2015, 05:33:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821068  Replies : 20  Views : 1879
posté January 18, 2015, 05:26:42 | #19

Quote (Sabi @ 18 January 2015 05:16) *

Quote (Smithski @ 18 January 2015 04:22) *
Beside the auto message from Sabi! It's been over 3 hours now and we still got not a single info by Ankama!

What auto message?

I am not a robot hehe, anyways I have checked again with the team and as posted in the server status forum we are still investigating and working on resolving the issue.

I also informed the community that the bonus weekend XP will be extended depending on the downtime.

Again I am sorry for the delays in connecting to the game as your gameplay time is important to us but unfortunately these events can happen and we appreciate your patience.
Your too cuddly to be a robot Sabi. I still want that rainbow hair and title though...XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #821064  Replies : 55  Views : 1931
posté January 17, 2015, 03:07:13 | #20
Aw, I would get it, but idk what I would buy. If they had new costumes I liked, I would've went for it. Maybe a booster pack?

Thread : News  Preview message : #820588  Replies : 64  Views : 2275