Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

LolinhaLove's profile
Statistics
58 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 03:19:06 | #1
I just want to pay for my own mistakes, not anybody else's. Accordingly, I like the ideia of more free respecs at some given levels (like 30, 80, 120, 160 and so on) and I would also like to be given a free respec everytime ANY change in damage, mechanic or AP/MP coast is made to ANY spell.

Also, I think that the respec quest should have more than basic/low level of difficulty. I find it excruciatingly boring to find myself in a position in which I have to run noob (no offense) dungeons or kill low level monsters only for the sake of getting the respec mats.

I have one ideia that could make the respec quest less of a sea of boredom that wastes our time: I would really like to see the difficulty of the mats necessary for the quest being increased accordingly to the level frame of the character which needs the respec. A good ideia, in my opinion, would be to make mentioned mats be droped by mobs from the area corresponding to the level of the character, and also from monsters from the former area (of course, the quantities would have to be balanced as well).

For instance: a guy level 105 needs a respec. The quest would demand drops from Bilbiza but also Chillberg Island. There, while doing the quest, he could also meet people from the same level as he to play with (maybe?) and also gain a little bit of a decent XP for his level.

In this way, as I see it, some drops would have their prices increased, for they would be useful not only for common craft, thus making economy better (I guess? Not a professional economist). In addition, the "fictional" guy wouldn't be restrained from character progression while he strived to get his respec, thus making the game feel more exciting and dynamic for him.

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 18, 2014, 03:48:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810953  Replies : 24  Views : 269
posté Yesterday - 19:40:05 | #2

Quote (Blaze-4ever @ 17 December 2014 14:18) *

Quote (kookiemonsta @ 13 December 2014 23:03) *

Quote (buong @ 11 December 2014 01:01) *
please explain to me how its better? i've been in the testing room for a while now and cant seem to see a good build for it that would make it anything better than before.

1. WP return
2. Range barrel cast
3. TWO BARRELS
4. Bamboozle shield is amazeballs. Try it.
5. No more stressing out over trying to maintain Merry and crying when you get worn-out
6. No more falling asleep

... and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I know a few people who were initially unhappy with the panda revamp, who later on changed their minds because they just needed some time to adjust to the new play style. It's certainly less straightforward than before. Everything has effects now and the spell descriptions are long as heck so it seems complicated... but it's really not so bad, you'll get a feel for it in time. Don't give up yet, I promise the payoff for mastering the new panda is very rewarding.
Huehuehuehue
1:1 b-hop per turn "MORE FLEXIABILITY " yeah
2:Barrel can be nuked for two shots and you have to wait for new for couple of rounds
3:New dumb mechanic Its either (Attack) or (Deff) Merry/Worn out witch gives shaming dmg bonus , and all above you cant have Deffense state at first you'll have to wait to get to it , aswell as you cant instantly have Great damage buff if you're worn out.
4: Shield are such waste : its only logical to :corner opponent and have a shield , but most classes can get away even from corner ,so its really puff
5: Pandas cant be cruit builded like they were before ( yes could reach 100chs in a single turn with magic spell flaming burp) Not crit builds are ruined
6: id better fall asleep because i wasnt dumb enough to control old merry/worn out state.
...and that's just a tip of the iceberg.Nobody asked to "completely change pandas gameplay" some people just wanted changes indeed , but they are huge and they ruined pandas so much , its all about now 1 spell spamming move over or corner style.
-Blaze'X
Ps: I'd better stay with 1 barrel with relfects and endless b-hop than 2 barrels and convenient "comfortable" new movement.
Exactly... as I've been saying in every Pandawa related thread created since the joke *cough* revamp was released: every John Nobody can play Pandawa at a high level now. It's just ridiculous.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #810777  Replies : 21  Views : 1044
posté December 16, 2014, 20:31:24 | #3
That's exactly the way I feel. And it pains me more than it should that I'm considering deleting my Ankama accounts after having supported their games for more than 1/3 of my life. But all this neglect is just getting more to my nerves recently. I think I always found Ankama kind of irresponsible in the way they make and implement decisions, but so far I'd always been "lucky" since they had never affected me so much directly, so I kind of ignored it all. But all this mess about Pandawas is just affecting me too much, and it seems no one cares, so... D: I don't know, I'm just super sad, I guess... more than I'd ever felt about a game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810286  Replies : 139  Views : 2642
posté December 16, 2014, 12:23:48 | #4

Quote (Lukinerx @ 16 December 2014 12:22) *
tbh osamodas (and prob also pandawas) should get free class change scrolls instead of restat :^) changing from one meh build into another meh one won't do anything...

it's like offering for someone to eat rotten apple or let him stay with rotten banana
So fucking true!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810074  Replies : 139  Views : 2642
posté December 16, 2014, 12:07:06 | #5

Quote (MODMasama @ 16 December 2014 11:46) *
For Osamodas only? Seriously?!
Like, for fucks sake, not only you turn my only and favorite character into complete shit by nerfs after nerfs, but you also want me to get permanently stuck in the dumps loaded with shit forever because of a decision to change scalded that was made by yourselves, not me? Is it April's fool or something? I just don't get it. This level of business stupidity is too much for me.
I am actualy considering just deleting my accounts, even with one of them having sub time lasting until late 2016. I refuse to contribute with this company if it's gonna be like this, "We make a bad decision, notice it too late, you idiot player base pay for it".
Patience ran out and I'm out. OUT.

This post has been edited by [MOD]Masama - December 16, 2014, 12:12:08.
Reason for edit : you hurt my feelings ;~;
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810061  Replies : 139  Views : 2642
posté December 16, 2014, 03:20:11 | #6

Quote (vayuxiii @ 15 December 2014 22:49) *
It's easier as in there is no point to play it, it has become so easy it what i would recommend to anyone who had no idea how to play this game or how to spec their character.
Before if you couldn't handle merry there were other ways to play. Or you had to actually get good with the character when they were merry, now there is no point to drinking anything so why have a character based off this "drunken" fighting style if it doesn't reflect in the game play anymore
The thing that gets me is that yes there was risk but also REWARD you could hit harder and it mattered how you hit and how you used that character , now nothing maters. Its like if they took the eca and said "you know what ...no more bad luck" yes the character would be easier to use but whats the point .
Yep, Pandawa is just as shit as it gets atm. Every John Nobody can play it now, AND it's bei g constantly nerfed.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #809819  Replies : 21  Views : 1044
posté December 15, 2014, 20:55:08 | #7

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 December 2014 20:18) *

Quote (Heartyace @ 15 December 2014 10:53) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 15 December 2014 10:46) *

Quote (crushington @ 15 December 2014 10:36) *
my friend respected his panda based on the scalding mechanic (much like the guide that mango posted about the revamp) it's a shame they have made it so useless now. I'm guessing the chance of another free respec for those panda players is out of the question?
i think it's safe to assume that we'll be getting a respec on tuesday (the classes that get nerfed that is like osa and panda. MAYBE eliotrope because of the portal changes but elios changes don't seem drastic enough and I know how stingy ankama is)
We didn't get for the actual change of Scalded, why would we get a Respec for them changing it back this time.

And I don't think Scalded nerf has anything to do with the 1 turn build up of one person. It was Scalded focused teams that could build up 300-500 in one turn and explode it(next turn/ when it had 700+). It was basically orb armor but stronger, I'm sure you know how powerful that is in PVP.
Wait you guys seriously didn't get a respec for the panda revamp?
That's some bullshit why didn't you guys complain about that? I would have
Of course people received a free respec when Pandawa revamp came out. The thing is that when it happened scalded mechanic was (kind of?) useful and relevant, despite the whole revamp being a piece of crap imho. As a result, a bunch of people used the respec to change their build to a scalded oriented one. Unfortunately, the situation is about to change and the scalded mechanic is going to be useless as the majority of other features added with the original revamp. Therefore, the least the company should do is to give people a free respec so they can change again to some build which might be less self-mocking than being a fire Pandawa in the current situation.

Thread : General  Preview message : #809722  Replies : 71  Views : 1890
posté December 15, 2014, 02:10:49 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 14 December 2014 23:42) *

Quote (Intrade @ 14 December 2014 23:05) *
I'm actually getting a bit worried about how Ankama will buff, then stealth nerf Cra's once their revamp comes around o.o
It's honestly not even a nerf people wouldn't have even cared or noticed if mango never posted his build
Yeah sure, as if mango was the first guy to notice scalded potential and as if he's the only guy that has ever played Pandawa at a high level on the planet. I (yes, me, a mear casual player) can bet that I have spent more time playing frigging Pandawa than he has in this last 2~3 years.

Thread : General  Preview message : #809297  Replies : 71  Views : 1890
posté December 14, 2014, 22:43:36 | #9
As I've been saying for days: Panda is shit atm.
And Ankama only makes it worse at every living breath of its foul existence.
I just hope they'll have the decency of giving people a free restat.

Thread : General  Preview message : #809245  Replies : 71  Views : 1890
posté December 13, 2014, 18:42:32 | #10
If you get a free class change and Pandas don't, I will get my revenge at Anakma. ¬¬

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 13, 2014, 18:44:58.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #808686  Replies : 78  Views : 2574
posté December 13, 2014, 13:33:57 | #11

Quote (Exelenore @ 13 December 2014 12:40) *
This is a typical Ankama move that makes the company look like a complete contradicting joke. First, they say they aren't going to balance the game around 1 on 1 PvP, AND THEN, they make a mechanic that was somewhat useful COMPLETELY USELESS because of what? 1 on 1 PVP. Why does Ankama even bother talking to us or planning anything when they have absolutely no merit on their word? Thy funny thing is that they think this is overpowered but not anything in Sram's or Feca's kit? They are bias as all hell and this is proof that they do balance around 1 on 1 PvP but only if its for classes they don't want to be good at 1 on 1 PvP. Face it all, Ankama is a disgusting joke. Please just remove scalding because it's a joke that is completely useless after this change.

Oh and Ankama, good job closing the Pandawa thread from before, it's a nice way of saying you don't care at all about what the community wants and that you are going to do whatever the hell you want even if it's blatant class favoritism and goes back on the very things you said. Why don't you buff Feca and Sram while you're at it, you don't want anyone to come close to being good as them in 1 on 1 PvP as that's clearly all you care about as you are making a mechanic utterly terrible in every aspect of the game for the sole purpose of 1 on 1 PvP. You're a hypocrite and a company who plays favorites, thanks for making that obvious.
Ankama is shit, Pandas are shit, Wakfu is cool. Live with that.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #808608  Replies : 21  Views : 982
posté December 12, 2014, 01:19:47 | #12
The more I read/play, the more disgusted I become at the whole Pandawa "revamp". I was just laughing at how handicapped Pandawa has become as a class before I got to know about this masked nerf in Dairy Springer. Now I'm psychologically laughing and vomiting at the same time. Thank's God they made class change possible. Can't wait to be a real class again.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #807782  Replies : 630  Views : 19109
posté December 11, 2014, 16:48:47 | #13

Quote (Heartyace @ 11 December 2014 16:47) *
That is one scumbag way to make the game P2W holy.
What? Being consumable or bound to booster pack?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #807613  Replies : 52  Views : 1293
posté December 11, 2014, 16:45:06 | #14

Quote (AdmiralWhiskey @ 11 December 2014 16:33) *

Quote (Heartyace @ 11 December 2014 16:11) *
No, you can't run the dungeon regardless if they're not geared as well. Your not making anyone weaker. Your just making one character progress faster. IT's just way faster and way more efficient to hunt anything token related on heroes.

So im assuming you're stating someone will use the hero system just to gear up one char? If someone is willing to dump that much money to gear one character up, i would say sure go ahead do it.

Dump that much money? What are you talking about? So far nobody from Ankama has said anything about how Heroes will work regarding payment. For all I know it could actually be free to all booster pack users. For what you're saying it seems that you're implying that it will be some kind of slot/consumable thing that we'll have to pay monthly for.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #807611  Replies : 52  Views : 1293
posté December 11, 2014, 01:14:32 | #15

Quote (buong @ 10 December 2014 23:54) *
so im in the testing room and i fail to see how the damage can be any good so far in terms of what it did before compared to now...
Exactly. This revamp was more a nerf than anything else imho. They can give Pandawas as much utility as they want, but what matters in the end of the day is significant damage/resistance/healing consistency. You can't kill a mob/boss just by removing his MP/AP/Resistances/reducing the damage taken in close combat for 1 turn. It would be ok if they at least had kept our damage as it was or at least given us a little more in all branches. Now we're pure garbage.

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 11, 2014, 01:22:33.
Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #807200  Replies : 10  Views : 1177
posté December 10, 2014, 20:54:11 | #16

Quote (buong @ 10 December 2014 20:19) *
what build are you lolin? i too love the old pandawa too and wondering if it would worth it to stay one or get the scroll reset.

also you should take a look at mango's omni build. i see alot of potential in the class from what he started..
I tested every build. Every one has killer flaws. I went first for water-fire. It's a pretty ok build, but you can't level all your water spells, so your healing is impaired.
Also, one of the main reasons to even consider adding Fire to your build is the new scalded effect. The thing is that scalded demands a lot of turns to be able to cause significant damage (being significant damage something above 2000, when we're talking about said damage being applied to strong mobs, like 155+ mobs). What happens is that, if you're gonna play in group with random people, they will never have the patience to let you poor Pandawa loose like 4 turns to perhaps be able to cause 2000+ damage to the mob which has been afflicted with scalded and the others around it (assuming that you're gonna manipulate the map so as to put said mob near other and then activate flaming, or even around the barrel). Why would someone wait for it when we have gods like Iop, Sram, Ecaflip, Cra, Osa, Xelor, etc. that can finish the battle (not considering boss battles) in only 3 turns?
So yeah, no matter what build you choose, if there's fire on it, you're doomed to be handicapped while playing with people you don't know.
If you decide to be pure water, you're gonna have decent damage and also considerable healing. But then, who the hell would choose a Panda healer when they can have an Eni? Seriously, there's not even a fair way to compare the two.
So, as I see it, if you choose to take up on the role of a healer, you're bound to be a considerable nuisance for your group if you're pure water (since you can heal decently, but your heals might not be enough if things get nasty at boss room) and a huge nuisance if you're a hybrid with water in your build (since you couldn't level all your water spells for obvious reasons, thus not being able to heal enough even in no-boss-battles). Again, handicapped.
Then about the earth damage, you can choose to be a pure earth build, which is acceptable regarding damage and MP loss potential. If you choose to take on the role of a Tank, however, you would potentially be a nuisance to your team as well, because there's nowhere in hell that you can tank as much as a Feca, a Sacrier or even a sidekick Trank. Again, handicapped.

So, as I see it, Ankama has accomplished the impossible: transformed my favorite class that made me migrate from Dofus to Wakfu and made me play the game for more than 2 years and transformed it into a semi-class. Playing Pandawa now I feel like being not a class but something between a class and a sidekick in terms of potential. Like, I can do everything like a Popstar, dance in mobs faces if I want, but not properly - like a Lady Gaga cover poor bar version. It just sucks, I can't see the point of this revamp. Like, ffs, when they revamped Srams the guys came out like God himself. Then they revamp Pandas and... and nothing. It comes out handicapped in every aspect.

Well, not every aspect. You mentioned Mango's build so I took a look at it. It's not bad, but it focus on scalded. I already explained the problem with scalded being managed while playing with random people so... As I see it, the only way to play Pandawa focusing on scalded stacking nowadays is if you have a party of your own as to assure you that no one is gonna kill the mob you're stacking scalded on before the time is right. Funny thing is that heroes system is coming soon... can you do the math? Ankama sure acts in strange and funny ways.  

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 10, 2014, 20:56:13.
Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #807114  Replies : 10  Views : 1177
posté December 10, 2014, 20:18:05 | #17

Quote (MundusArchetypus @ 10 December 2014 20:05) *
I'd just love that when something you put your efforts in simply vanishes out of time and space, they would try their best to give it back to you without hesitation. Am I a dreamer or is it a simple and very non-pretentious request?
It is a simple and very non-pretentious request. But then again, it's Ankama. They don't care. If you're expecting some kind of reply or compensation for your loss, then you're a dreamer.

For exemple, look at this thread:

Click here One of them, even with all of us complaining, had the courage to appear there and say that nothing had happened. xD
Nobody concerned got anything back so far as I know.

So, yeah. ;s

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 10, 2014, 20:20:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #807100  Replies : 9  Views : 504
posté December 10, 2014, 19:56:05 | #18
Yeah, This also happened in the previous 3~4(5?) times that this rollbacks/shut downs happened. I lost a recently bought Potion of the Wise fortune buff and Ankama did not do a thing about it. They told me to report via ticket to the support. Guess what? Support was out of service at the time. xD
So yeah, this is Ankama, accept it as it is or leave it. They don't care.

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 10, 2014, 19:56:17.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #807091  Replies : 4  Views : 216
posté December 10, 2014, 19:49:21 | #19
For one, I'm pissed out at Ankama since they grabed the class that I used to LOVE and transformed it into pure shit.
But this is Wakfu. It's unique. So you either play it out of love for IT (not for its owners) or you give up under their incompetence and leave. xD
Simple as that.

This post has been edited by LolinhaLove - December 10, 2014, 19:50:00.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #807089  Replies : 9  Views : 504