Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

PeterKJ's profile
Statistics
60 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté July 01, 2014, 18:06:45 | #1
Gear Hunting! Hello my dear Wakfusians!

It's the time of the year, were I suppose some of us may have vacation? And because of that I would like to spend the time to get gear.
To anyone who would like to join, there's almost no limit.. I do ask of you to please be experienced in some way, so that you can atleast hold out against whisperers (lvl 80) We're going to grind Whisperers and cracklers for my set And if you would like to join me on this hunt, I would gladly join you for your set.. I have a lvl 126 Iop and a lvl 86 Enutrof

Thread : Events  Preview message : #750766  Replies : 1  Views : 300
posté July 01, 2014, 17:49:30 | #2
Join "Signature" or "Fire Academy"

- Klaerken

You can add me ingame if you need help  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #750764  Replies : 1  Views : 148
posté April 11, 2014, 10:08:26 | #3
IGN: Klaerken
Server: Remington
- The bug happens everywhere even outside dungeon aswell, nowhere to use the boots.
- It happened somewhere around 6PM the 10-04-2014
- Relog = nothing happens, same bug nothing changed.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #714301  Replies : 13  Views : 1053
posté March 29, 2014, 02:49:58 | #4
WTB Kama set As said, I want to buy the Kama set  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #708017  Replies : 0  Views : 115
posté March 17, 2014, 21:51:02 | #5

Quote (Karakedi @ 13 March 2014 18:21) *
Sorry Ankama, I can barely buy me a subscription every month. I can't afford to buy plane ticket's for me and my bf. Not only that, but for a company who treats their customers disrespectful, it's not worth it. Especially not for virtual items.

We give you enough money monthly already, how about you give us back something in return? Like a game computer or a game mouse, game keyboard, things like that. All the other companies do things like that, why can't you? This way you would show your players that you respect them, and make it worth going to France. At least players would get the feeling that they get back something nice for it.

I guess Ankama is too greedy for that :/

I really do believe you've been spoiled by the other companies... You shouldn't expect anything in return for your subscription, other than a game that functions as it is intended.
As to gifts and a like, they hold a special value as to being rare and such... Even me a college student is actually thinking of using my last money on going to the convention, just because they're being nice to make it free and hopefully be a rare experience.

I hope i did not offend you xD I really just hate when people expect to anything in return, it simply shouldn't be expected as the company isn't obligated to do anything for you, other than to provide a game that will allow you to get from lvl 1-145 (so far)

Thread : News  Preview message : #693459  Replies : 11  Views : 882
posté March 14, 2014, 17:02:24 | #6
Vampyro Dungeon Hello! Klaerke here!

I want to grind Vampyro's castle for the sole purpose of finding the vampyro gear, I'm a poor simple Wakfu player so I need to find my own gear

Anyone who want's to come Vampyro's castle this week, all days can drop their username below.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #692341  Replies : 1  Views : 716
posté March 05, 2014, 14:10:51 | #7
Get the one-handed weapons, i dont think it would matter which one..... but atleast something with range if that is possible

And since the rings lose power before late game, then just go for the wisdom ring

Sacrier can choose the one that deflects dg but that's pretty much it.

If you already have a high level character you could also just get the pp ring, so that you can farm items with the high level characters.... but i dont think that answers your question.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #688155  Replies : 10  Views : 3422
posté March 03, 2014, 22:38:46 | #8
WTB Alpha Predator set Remington
Klaerken
Iop 115

I want to buy the Alpha Predator set.
But I don't want to buy it for market price (11.000) I will rather pay you 8.500.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #687343  Replies : 0  Views : 102
posté March 03, 2014, 12:01:21 | #9
Usually people would say -->

1. Pandawa
2. Eniripsa
3. Enutrof
3. Cra/Iop

You could also do the fun part and go with the Animé group

1. Iop
2. Cra
3. Sadida
4. Enutrof

Thread : General  Preview message : #687191  Replies : 2  Views : 1255
posté March 03, 2014, 11:54:51 | #10
1. Osamoda
2. Iop
3. Pandawa

Thread : General  Preview message : #687189  Replies : 7  Views : 2034
posté February 27, 2014, 00:14:48 | #11
I would not agree with you, since a party member from our guild had the cheapest guild insignia on, and everyone could see it...
Possibly a bug, you might want to report it. But if it is true i really wouldn't care? Since its my personal opinion that the samurai insignia looks awesome, if anyone thinks so too they will have to buy one aswell... and that's why im making this voting on, for whoever agrees that we should get this insignia. (signature)

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #685569  Replies : 4  Views : 324
posté February 27, 2014, 00:03:31 | #12
Ok! I was online, but you weren't today at 02:30 pm i will be online, when can we meet?  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #685567  Replies : 3  Views : 133
posté February 26, 2014, 22:51:18 | #13
Reintroduction of Artichoke Hello dear Amaknians! Today I decided to reintroduce the Artichoke again, it will be found in Farle's fields (lvl 10-20 zone)

I decided to reintroduce Artichoke because i realized after scouting all amakna, that there's a shortage of Artichoke.
Of course there's also many other plants that needs fixing but this one in particular needed some fixing the most! Even for me to reintroduce Artichoke meant, that i had to buy 10 seeds for 500 kamas to be able to start plant some, and continue, and continue....

This will only be the first of my many attempts to make Amakna a better place.
If anyone realizes anything's wrong, please feel free to contact me.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #685551  Replies : 0  Views : 280
posté February 26, 2014, 00:26:14 | #14
WTB Ratical Ring Hello anyone on the Remington server!
If anyone has a spare Ratical Ring somewhere in their pockets, pls PM me INGAME and i will pay the price you feel is reasonable.

- Klaerken
- Lvl 105 Earth/Air Iop

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #685127  Replies : 3  Views : 133
posté February 25, 2014, 11:44:38 | #15
Hello Mango! Can I ask you to verify my build?

Click here

Quote (thirdwheel @ 21 December 2013 16:34) *

Quote (Kakenshu @ 14 November 2013 17:34) *
Iop damnit Mango, you know I love you.
But you have a hell of a lot to learn about rock and r-

No one is going to get that reference. Anyway, I was hoping you would make an air/earth Iop guide, but there are a few things I think you can improve here:

First and foremost, not everyone is over lv100 with all the characteristic and specialty points they would need to have your build. If I were a complete newbie and I looked at this guide all I can do is look up to everything you have and can do, crying myself to sleep knowing that a star in the sky is my only guidance through a desert covered in glass shards. While crawling through it on my stomach. While completely naked.

Exploring potential use of elemental and specialty spells.

I agree Impact could be more useful, but with its area of effect it can be more powerful than Jabs (16 damage per AP on a single target compared to 13 damage per AP per target which can hit up to 4 targets at once). Impact and Devastate both have chances to cause MP loss. Flurry gives you the Aerial state which can give a small damage bonus to your next air spell used. Flurry has half the cost of Jabs so it has a doubled crit chance. Shaker has higher base damage than Jabs per AP spent, the same attack mechanic (damages a target adjacent to you) but because Jabs can be cast twice with the same amount of AP it costs to cast Shaker once it has a doubled chance to crit in comparison.

Defensive Stance can be used while the Iop is standing between friend and foe to block line of sight and tank. If your equipment gives a lot of block you can be a great tank and discourage enemies from directly attacking. Bravery Standard gives +50% damage to all allies within the glyph for their whole turn, gives the Iop +50 Preparation for your upcoming turn, and with a 12AP build you can use Shaker + Devastate + Bravery Standard.

The bonus health from Virility is based on your own max health, so ranking it while your health is lower will have less effects; but if you rank it later it will give you more health. Compulsion is a static damage bonus which can be compared to Authority and Show Off: Compulsion gives less but is always in effect, Authority can proc multiple times per attack by using an area of effect (Devastate, Impact), and Show Off is only useful while in a party. The levels of Preparation gained from Show Off and the levels of Preparation from Bravery Standard stack. Locking Pro works well with Bravery Standard to force enemies to dodge roll, since the former stabilizes you.

Not everyone knows what that spell level bit means. Anyone not at or above your level will know what to do with that information. If I were still sliding around naked in that desert of broken glass, too low level to have extra spell experience to spare for extra resists, am I supposed to follow what you say anyway and spread my spell experience all over the place? And why are there two fire branches (looking at the numbers the second one is probably supposed to say air)?

Are new players supposed to care about PvP? All this guidance only leads to fighting Ecaflips and Pandawas? What about Iops who want to fight alongside other players instead of against them? How can we help other classes in battle other than punching things in the gut?

I want to like this guide but it focuses on endgame. What about all the Iops not at endgame? Are they supposed to magically gain a hundred levels and the highest value equipment by scratching their buttocks?
That's not how math works btw. Using a 2ap spell at 25% crit twice is still 25%. It's a reroll each time you use a spell, crit doesn't add up.

Dude!..... Dude! You're right it's simple math, but you still have 50% chance as he stated.
Technically, if you've had 25% chance to crit pr. hit and you could hit 4 times. Then technically you'll have 100% chance to crit once! and still have 25% chance to crit 4 times

Won't go any further in to this subject, since my english is not good enough to explain the algebra in Math.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #684913  Replies : 21  Views : 15900
posté February 25, 2014, 01:10:09 | #16
WTB Vamypro set - Remington Hi! -Klaerken from Remington
I WTB a vampyro set, pls PM if you have one avaiable.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #684689  Replies : 1  Views : 130
posté February 25, 2014, 01:08:17 | #17

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 24 February 2014 04:59) *

A country always need more soldiers

except the fact Ankama remove our nation's owl and leave us with no option to get those title again
Yea I noticed those kinds of changes aswell, don't worry I'm aware of that stuff aswell. xD
I'm totally into the game again, I've read the patch notes since i retired 'till now

I would also like to add, that I found out I was also the Treasurer back in 08/02/2012 - 13/02/2012....
Memories!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #684687  Replies : 5  Views : 457
posté February 25, 2014, 00:59:28 | #18
Guild - Signature's voting for Samoussai guild insigna Hello everyone!
To start this out, it's a thread made for the overall purpose to see how many people would like the Samoussai guild insigna avaiable? If you do (and you're part of the signature guild on Remington) then please just comment your feelings around this topic, what ever you want it or not.

Pls vote yes! I've longed for so long to be a cool Samurai xD 

This post has been edited by PeterKJ - February 25, 2014, 01:00:16.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #684685  Replies : 4  Views : 324
posté February 24, 2014, 02:53:19 | #19
Amaknian Governor returns! Hello! Klaerken here!

Introduction: I've been playing Wakfu ever since the closed beta, so i basically know everything relevant there is to know about the game.
I was Amakna's 3rd ever Governor, and I remember it being fun to cooperate with other people and especially the feeling of working together in a community where you all work together to make a healthy nation.
I believe that the way everything is done, is done through control, stability and know where you got your stuff, always!

So to the point, I realize that in 1 week Amakna will be voting for a new Governor, and since I started playing Wakfu more consistently again I want to try and make everything better.
After i checked the mandates I realized that it's the same people that i fought against for the governor title back in 2012, and why not try something different once in a while?
Back in those days I remember that some areas had to have taxes in order to even maintain anything inside the government. It was hard to stay online all the time to lower taxes at marketplace moments (kind of like black friday ) and then raise them again, in order to please the people and in order to get any money.
Amakna to this date is nowhere near going bankrupt and I believe that the core objectives must be for the government to try and get som events going while maintaining everything under control.

So here's my list of brand matters:

- Keeping a healthy eco system
- Improving the areas with various plants, trees etc. (I realize that it's impossible to get any Artichoke at the low levels? So that will also be something on my list)
- Re-organize everything and list it all, so that you can already know where you can find the monster or mat you need.
- The weather is too cold in some area's (singing fields i think? so that will also be controlled) (keeping the weather under control).
- In the future, we'll see some more of the island invade events? A country always need more soldiers
- Finding a healthy core inside government, where everyone is treated equally in order to make everyone happy. It's always easier to work that way.
- And last but not least; fulfilling everyones wishes.

I hope that the 01/03/2014 you will all vote for me!
I'm really looking foward for some awesome times again, just like back in closed beta. And I hope to meet Bersa again, i remember me and her could write for hours. You're awesome! xD
Also a shoutout to our very first Governor ever! The Air Iop who i do not remember anymore, I hope you're still playing. And that you and Bersa are friends
I'll end this here before it gets too unrelated and too long. Vote for me! For at better Amakna!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #684329  Replies : 5  Views : 457
posté February 22, 2014, 13:23:38 | #20
Hi! Idd like to join your guild

I play on my panda and osa,
ign: petos
or: peter kay jay

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #683815  Replies : 62  Views : 3385