This is a suggested changelog for the Iop class. Here are some themes I had in mind while writing it:
- Final damage bonuses. Not quite as much as Sram can get from Shadow Master + Stabber + Sramulous, but has far more consistency.
- Buffing allies. This includes giving allies elemental and final damage bonuses. This can be done without the restriction of being close to your teammates as with the current state of Bravery Standard.
- Stunned removed. If someone wants to remove AP they would play Xelor.
- Brokle. In this document it works differently than the Dofus version but has similar effects.
- Building up a state similar to Weak Points, but using the state for various different uses.
Revamping Iop has been on my mind long before revamping any other class. I recently heard the developers are working on making Iop a combo class where you use spells in certain sequences. That sounds pretty good. This document was started not too long ago so I figured the developers might get some inspiration from this.
Are you still reading this? Okay I have a joke for you. What do you call a lunar priestess in a populated area? Arrested for public nudity.