Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

aurevoirmika's profile
Statistics
253 Posts (0.17 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 04, 2016, 17:04:41 | #1
It's a level 80 craft using iron ore and gone-off blood.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990196  Replies : 3  Views : 129
posté November 26, 2016, 06:03:47 | #2
It's never been against the rules lol. 100% multiclienting is allowed and has been/is allowed since (on) Dofus. If you're going to do it, invest in heroes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989323  Replies : 4  Views : 267
posté November 25, 2016, 18:37:04 | #3
You won't get in trouble. Don't worry. It happens way too option. And Ankama support doesn't offer very inciteful information either.

There is a work around if you 1) buy in 20OG packages or less through the other payment options. You can use subway gift cards, BK gift cards, Apple pay, etc. Or 2) buy ogrines via Steam.

This post has been edited by aurevoirmika - December 07, 2016, 11:29:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989260  Replies : 2  Views : 203
posté November 25, 2016, 16:37:34 | #4
Aw. I kind of bummed out that I am missing both XP weekends due to being out of town. Oh well.

Thread : News  Preview message : #989252  Replies : 26  Views : 666
posté November 20, 2016, 23:08:44 | #5

Quote (Rimali @ 20 November 2016 21:38) *
Merging Nox and Remington alone wouldn't really help, take Amara as example. Since they lost their guilds, haven worlds, social fabric, fortunes (different levels of inflation) and mostly names/identity more than half of the players which where active on Amara left at or in the first weeks after the merge.
This is exactly why I am against server merges. People who have chosen their characters names from day 1 would mostly likely have to change their name because of it being taken by another user. What OP is suggesting for this would not work.

Ankama really needs to look at their social mechanics in the game and expand on them. Politics has hardly been changed since launch. There is so much potential not being utilized that has already been discussed above. Please give a meaning to the nations. Also if they added more mid to high-level content, it would breathe more life into the nations.

Also- I don't think heroes are ruining the game. People multiboxed in the first place because there wasn't a high population. Ankama made it easier for people who has 3+ clients open to be able to do the content that requires grouping. Ankama also needs to do their part to put life back into the game, however.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #988749  Replies : 60  Views : 2628
posté November 18, 2016, 02:34:38 | #6

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 17 November 2016 18:31) *
Only through character transfer that costs more than the mount itself.

Also beware when using the character transfer their inventory is moved to the new account but equipped items remain on the old one. ( not sure if this is a bug but it happened to me )
It is definitely a bug and had support staff confirm it. Have not idea if it will ever get fixed though.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988430  Replies : 4  Views : 233
posté November 18, 2016, 02:27:21 | #7
I'm feeling a little bittersweet about the keys situation. I, personally, love the idea of not having to use them anymore for dungeons. And to be honest, majority of keys stored in guild banks aren't even used (or hardly used unless they are end-game dungeons) anyway. The only thing I'm concerned about is Handyman. Even if they add craftable runes I doubt that they would be as easy and efficient as crafting keys were. Guess we'll see?

Thread : News  Preview message : #988429  Replies : 66  Views : 1863
posté November 16, 2016, 16:57:49 | #8
So basically, Dy7 is the Lead and the only Game Designer.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988232  Replies : 15  Views : 582
posté November 16, 2016, 16:52:18 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 November 2016 15:00) *
Ryf being gone is a damn shame to

Is dy7 the only one left?
I thought that they hired a new guy. BadZ? Or something like that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988230  Replies : 15  Views : 582
posté November 14, 2016, 20:46:15 | #10
I happened to see this picture when I was on the Internet. Really handsome.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #987995  Replies : 6  Views : 268
posté November 14, 2016, 17:55:28 | #11
I would definitely recommend at least using the hero system (especially over sidekicks). You don't need to sub two accounts, but it depends on how self-sufficient and/or social you want to be. A lot of people use one account and 2 heroes so if you ever needed a full party for a dungeon- there are plenty of people. Also it's friendlier on your wallet.

Personally, I am using 2 accounts/heroes because I enjoy being self-sufficient and I don't have to wait around for anyone to be available to do the content that I want to do.

You could just grind mobs to level, but I'd recommend doing the big quest lines (Wild Estate, Frigost, etc.) when you get to the appropriate level. They offer a lot of xp (and more titles and costumes if that interests you) and you get free levels to help break up the grind.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #987971  Replies : 4  Views : 265
posté November 14, 2016, 17:00:29 | #12
Y'all are complaining about this? You should have known better at this point. They've always added "rare" cash-shops items into the actual cash-shop without the means of mystery boxes at some point. Even now it's still a temporary sale.

Thread : News  Preview message : #987963  Replies : 11  Views : 423
posté November 14, 2016, 00:02:58 | #13

Quote (xmetx-zero-x @ 13 November 2016 22:52) *
Any SFW picture should be allowed, regardless if it's related or not. Or take the dofus approach and let us display player characters.
Please. Having the option to display our characters would be so perfect.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #987894  Replies : 5  Views : 311
posté November 13, 2016, 05:48:36 | #14
You can also use Subway gift cards, but you're restricted to $20 worth of ogrines or less. But it's one solution.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #987796  Replies : 14  Views : 554
posté November 13, 2016, 03:28:05 | #15
This happened to me when I transferred a character. And I filed a ticket.

They will not xfer it for you. Basically, you have to log into the original account you transferred your character from and open up any characters inventory. All of the gear should all be in there. You can transfer/trade the gear from there (unless it's linked). It's really stupid.

I'm still angry about it happening and I have some linked items that I will not get back. I am still waiting for a response from Ankama to get those linked items but it's looking unlikely at this point.

Warning to all players who pay for the transfer service: UNEQUIP all items being worn into your inventory. It is the only way to guarantee you will get all of the items you were promised you would keep anyway!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #987782  Replies : 6  Views : 235
posté November 06, 2016, 22:08:14 | #16

Quote (PutThatSwordDown @ 06 November 2016 17:06) *

Quote (Caliiintz @ 06 November 2016 16:56) *
The fact your char stop midway if u trying to run by dodging a mob is hell annoying and also a huge lost of time... I just dont get why ankama cant make us run from point A to point B without stoping every time we meet a mob.

This. And also when your character passes through, for example, bombs, or these cells around iop's Bravery Standard (doesn't matter if it's your standard, or partymate's). Whilst I'd understand this with bombs to some extend, with Standard it's just... why
This is SO annoying.

I agree that the time needs increasing. I think that 45s is more than enough.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #986938  Replies : 28  Views : 988
posté November 06, 2016, 22:04:33 | #17

Quote (KoenH @ 06 November 2016 21:28) *

Quote (cody5 @ 06 November 2016 21:15) *
I was in beta and I didn't get a costume, I got a survivor set (for lvl 5).
How do you get a costume version?

I was told by sunburn u get it each time u create a character but i readed in an old wakfu thread people would get a code by e-mail before the actual game launched.
I've found the title and costume multiple times in my gift interface.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #986937  Replies : 14  Views : 582
posté November 02, 2016, 02:33:53 | #18

Quote (StCecet @ 02 November 2016 01:56) *
I usually think most people's call for "compensation" tends to not fit the situation but in this case from what I have seen on the forums and from people I know and my own experience I think this issue might be more widespread than we think.... I wonder how many people are simply not speaking up and just not pursuing the issue. I think in this situation that compensation is not a horrible idea. If they cannot replace our lost gears then at least give us something in return because it is pretty infuriating hearing about people losing late game relics....
I think compensation for getting the lost items is all anybody wants.

Not exactly the same scenario- but I lost all of the items equipped to a character that I transferred. I sent in a ticket. I was able to get a majority of my items back however- Support has so far said that I will not be able to get the linked items that were equipped to my character. The linked items I had? A maxed mount and a runed relic. So GG Ankama. I guess I'll see what they say to my reply, but I'm pissed.

And I'm pissed for all of the other people who lost items under different circumstances.

Thread : 1.48 Bug Reports  Preview message : #985962  Replies : 34  Views : 1711
posté October 28, 2016, 18:46:07 | #19

Quote (SplingSplingSpling @ 28 October 2016 17:57) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 28 October 2016 17:12) *
Extremely skeptical on the "automatic dungeons" thing. Are you saying that we will now always be adjusted downwards towards the dungeon's level, and that we have no choice to use our own lv200 builds?

Say fo example I want to run Gobball Pastures for Celestial Gobball keys, and I would do it faster with my lv200 character... Will I always be lv20 now, no matter what?

You get an additional option at the door for the adjustment, but can still play it without down-justing, from what I can tell on beta.

Oh, perfect. Thank you for screenshotting.

Thread : News  Preview message : #985381  Replies : 96  Views : 3433
posté October 28, 2016, 17:45:12 | #20
How does this affect leveling in general? And is the level change only within the dungeons itself? I'm thinking it is, but I just want it to be clear.

Thread : News  Preview message : #985374  Replies : 96  Views : 3433