Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

aurevoirmika's profile
Statistics
165 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:19:28 | #1
Well yeah, we're talking about the possibility of a playable class who can do it not existing creature mechanics.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792057  Replies : 40  Views : 569
posté Yesterday - 23:14:02 | #2
Yeah the double isn't meant to be an extra damage dealer and it has amazing utility. I love the way the double is, but definitely wouldn't complain if it was nerfed a little bit. If they are nerfed I'd hope the cost would go down to 3AP :x

Masq Clones are limited and help them achieve the damage that puts them on par with other strong dpt classes. I don't think they need a nerf at all. And Srams definitely don't need to be buffed anymore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792045  Replies : 10  Views : 250
posté Yesterday - 23:03:30 | #3

Quote (LegendarySage @ 31 October 2014 22:52) *
What was wrong with panda that needed a revamp? I'm not saying that it didn't need one but I am fairly to it so I need some filling in.
Nothing was really wrong with it. Just outdated. Every other class (except Masq since they were the relatively newest class) got a revamp. Pandawa are finally getting theirs.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792044  Replies : 38  Views : 955
posté Yesterday - 23:00:25 | #4
Pvp needing a revamp/improvement to fix shitty things is kinda irrelevant. It's wanted, yes, but irrelevant none the less. The thing is right now in-game pretty much anything is allowed. It is supposed to be a sandbox mmo after all.

Are there bullys in the game? Yes, but people who PK for fun don't necessarily bully people. In fact I have seen players who were attacked harass the players who attacked them. It was more of a problem before when camping spawn points was a thing and Ankama fixed that. It's just a game. If people attack you, it isn't personal most of the time. Just give up and level somewhere else or log off and get some fresh air. Continually going back to a spot where you know people are PKing is your fault. Not theirs.

Right now it is allowed in game and people shouldn't be punished for playing the game a way that is designed. People saying they are attacking players for fun is not harassment. If they were following you everywhere you went and mercilessly attacking and saying cruel words then I would consider it bullying.

That being said, I think PvP mechanics do need to change. Players with their wings off shouldn't be able to be attacked until they become an outlaw

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792043  Replies : 54  Views : 1253
posté Yesterday - 22:34:34 | #5
hack I am dying

Quote (Nox16 @ 31 October 2014 22:29) *
What if they have a special where they place an egg and when they die they hatch from it giving them a second life... what a interesting res mechanic because they could choose to put it down or not and it have like charges... perhaps give them a debuff while its out idk. Would be interesting at least they make clones and do things that cost them hp then when they die come back from an egg and go at it all again.
Wow a cloning mechanic would actually be really cool and possibly overpowered. I'm guessing that if they made that possible the cloning would have a cool down and a weaker version (damage reduction, I guess) of the target. Kind of like Eniripsa rebirth mark. I would hope so anyway.

This probably just filler until they can actually give us information but my fingers are crossed. I always need more cute characters to create.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792037  Replies : 40  Views : 569
posté Yesterday - 22:25:04 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 31 October 2014 22:17) *

Can this fetus egg be the male version
Oh my fucking god I can't even

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792029  Replies : 40  Views : 569
posté Yesterday - 22:10:09 | #7
I would fucking love a Bellaphone class. I feel like if there way a male counter part they would be called Bellophones. Kiiiiinda hoping they are female only but don't care too much.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792019  Replies : 40  Views : 569
posté Yesterday - 22:02:07 | #8
I'm just really happy that I can get it.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792018  Replies : 17  Views : 425
posté Yesterday - 01:10:01 | #9
Hack is right though. French servers do not have perfectly working events and most of ya'll wouldn't really know from actually playing on them for the events. I think you guys give french servers too much credit.

I understood perfectly what he meant but maybe it was because we used to play on the same server together.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791800  Replies : 38  Views : 960
posté October 29, 2014, 20:58:00 | #10
I never really thought I would see another Epitaph thread.

If if you have your wings on its fair game for anyone to PK you. PKing is not bullying. Kenko/Pheonix farming is bullying, but I don't think that's allowed in game anymore? If you don't want to continually be attacked make sure your PvP flags are off.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791529  Replies : 54  Views : 1253
posté October 29, 2014, 05:49:42 | #11
Shouldn't be too surprised. Threads have been trolled and flamed and weren't closed until 10 pages later of derailing. It's happened on multiple occasions.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791340  Replies : 50  Views : 731
posté October 29, 2014, 01:39:48 | #12
While it may get harder later, it doesn't take away the state of the game right now. The current end-game (which is all we have to go on by the way) is not in a good state.

While starting over on Nox, leveling up and gearing is 100% easier than it used to be. I had two mea culpas saved on the account to use for characters and now those are basically a waste (crafting on it is bugged) and Ankama hands out seven day xp potions. It's make it so incredibly easy for people to race to end game and get all gear needed.

People can get tons of kamas from chests to help purchase end game gear and the token machines make it so easy.

While I have been having a lot of fun with the game now, I can see how easy the game has become if you spend a couple days farming. Some things need to be worked on a lot and rebalanced.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791290  Replies : 50  Views : 731
posté October 28, 2014, 22:05:05 | #13
Great. I didn't do the "event" last year and I probably won't do it again. I seem to remember a few years ago a lot of pumpkin gobball running around. I don't know why they would change that and make the grind for titles/costumes even more annoying.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791236  Replies : 41  Views : 2419
posté October 27, 2014, 19:35:56 | #14
Exactly what Hack said. And I definitely remember talking about it with him months ago.

I'm upset that they would mention future server transfers without giving an ETA or more information about it. Did they really expect their paying customers to not play their characters at all until server transfers are released? With no ETA? Months later and still no real information regarding them.

The way it was worded made us think (as Hack said already) that we would still be able to transfer our characters to an English speaking server if we paid for it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790860  Replies : 15  Views : 480
posté October 27, 2014, 14:04:36 | #15
I could have sworn that it dropped in the dungeon. I'm 99% sure I saw it drop. My friend never had the costume before we were running that dungeon and he does now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790769  Replies : 14  Views : 438
posté October 27, 2014, 06:44:27 | #16
Yeah it's pretty upsetting, Hack. It really would have been nice if they gave us that information the minute they posted that topic. It kinda sucks knowing I'll never get to move my characters over because of that lack of communication.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790703  Replies : 15  Views : 480
posté October 26, 2014, 02:07:28 | #17
There used to be the mount zinit quests to fill that gap, but I think they were removed from the game.

But there will always be gaps inbetween where you just fight mobs/do dungeons until you get the levels to do the next quest.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790388  Replies : 4  Views : 289
posté October 25, 2014, 21:31:36 | #18
I think the reason Sufokia is the lowest populated (on all servers pretty sure) is because of the obnoxious map layout.

But it it's really just all preference.

The difference is between the nations is minimal. A five percent bonus for different gathering professions (5% mining for Brakmar etc). And a few different monster group differences. Majority of the game, nations don't matter at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790314  Replies : 2  Views : 120