Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Cairen's profile
Statistics
552 Posts (0.39 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 02:06:53 | #1

Quote (khackt @ 19 April 2015 00:47) *
CQC anyone?
coc qoc coc

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853240  Replies : 10  Views : 318
posté Today - 00:29:26 | #2
could also be crowd control but theres less of that in wakfu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853208  Replies : 10  Views : 318
posté Yesterday - 12:10:54 | #3

Quote (Harvest-Bee @ 18 April 2015 10:17) *
How hard it is to gain on the first time it is released?
it was like £50

now its £5

basically

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853020  Replies : 9  Views : 483
posté April 16, 2015, 23:52:23 | #4
k

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852280  Replies : 7  Views : 201
posté April 16, 2015, 15:36:43 | #5

Quote (yoshidood @ 16 April 2015 15:00) *
Alright, I will see what my options are then. I didn't realize that this quest (recommended level 65, one person recommended) was supposed to be tackled when you're stronger or when you have a party. Thanks for the advice!
levelled sidekicks can help, but yeah the artifact quests are shown as solo quests but it goes a lot easier if you do it with others - later on in a level 115 quest you get tentacled so many times in one turn if you don't have any way of healing its nigh impossible to do alone

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #852080  Replies : 7  Views : 337
posté April 15, 2015, 23:53:39 | #6
You can submit a ticket here ; Click here

and usually send a screenshot of said person/character

and must follow these rules;

To be valid, a screenshot must comply with the three following rules:

• It must display the player's nickname so that we can IDENTIFY them. You can display nicknames by:
  • typing the command /whois character_name in the chat area
  • It must not be modified, alterated, or incomplete.
  • It must be a screenshot of the entire DOFUS/WAKFU window and mustn't be cut out.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #851682  Replies : 1  Views : 117
posté April 15, 2015, 12:16:08 | #7

Quote (skatercodyme @ 14 April 2015 21:52) *
These people are simply buying gear/accounts that people want to sell to them for real money, and making a business out of the demand people have to get real money out of their items; then this company is stuck with items and kamas that they then must sell; as it's a business and they buy and sell stuff.

It's to the fault of the players selling their items to kama sellers to begin with.

I'd rather people playing wakfu for a living than being homeless

Let a homie hustle in peace.

Disclaimer: I do not sell kamas for real money, nor will I ever; I am strictly here to play devil's advocate
it's against the rules, and making a profit off of someone else's work is illegal as far as i know

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #851449  Replies : 38  Views : 1291
posté April 15, 2015, 12:13:43 | #8
i keep clicking on nox and having to log out and back in >_>

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #851448  Replies : 15  Views : 614
posté April 14, 2015, 17:27:59 | #9
Why did Elio get a restat? It says they have a restat but I don't see any spell changes anywhere and having to go hunt for them isn't really ideal

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #850892  Replies : 1  Views : 146
posté April 14, 2015, 16:46:54 | #10
oops nvm My regular client and steam client just stick on connecting and I don't see anything saying that the servers are still down...
or am I blind

it connected

finally

This post has been edited by Cairen - April 14, 2015, 16:47:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #850849  Replies : 0  Views : 67
posté April 13, 2015, 17:28:58 | #11
I once had a guy wanting to buy my items for real money but I didn't have the proof needed;

To be valid, a screenshot must comply with the three following rules:

• It must display the player's nickname so that we can IDENTIFY them. You can display nicknames by:
  • typing the command /whois character_name in the chat area
  • left-clicking on the character and selecting "information" - not available in wakfu but you can add to friends list if the name is simple enough
  • It must not be modified, alterated, or incomplete.
  • It must be a screenshot of the entire DOFUS/WAKFU window and mustn't be cut out.
So nothing could be done. Just remember to get as much detail as you can - the name they use in game isn't enough, you need their account name etc

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #850092  Replies : 38  Views : 1291
posté April 12, 2015, 22:42:52 | #12

Quote (LouCypher @ 12 April 2015 19:01) *

Quote (Cairen @ 12 April 2015 13:53) *
never have I found it so hard to sub for a game before

I have no idea how to use 'prepaid cards' or pay with mobile or whatever (and imo they don't seem that secure) but the option to pay through paypal is still there
also I don't have a credit card :v

so what I've done is linked both my accounts to Steam accounts and pay for subs through the in game shop (that uses my paypal :T )
Nothing is more secure than a prepaid card if you buy the card in person. It works just like a debit or credit card. You load the card with exactly the amount you need (rounded up ofc), use it for what you want to use it for and then toss it in the trash. There is nothing left to steal if someone gets the card or the numbers unless they get it before you use it or you leave a balance on the card and even then the most they can steal is the amount you originally loaded onto the card, nothing more.

Some prepaid cards can be recharged and reused but to be secure with those you will want to wait to recharge the card until right before you intend to use it.

Depending on where you live though you will need to make sure you will be able to use the card online and possibly outside your country. (some cards can only be used for purchases "inside" the US for instance.)

Paypal is a nightmare for sellers, especially those who sell digital goods. All a shady buyer has to do is make a claim that they did not receive the goods they tried to purchase and if the seller can not prove to Paypal that the goods were delivered they will do a chargeback from the seller and refund the buyer. I've also heard some sellers say that Paypal freezes their account once a buyer opens a dispute claim meaning the seller can not access any funds in their account until the dispute is resolved. This can take a month or more. Many sellers on eBay refuse to take Paypal anymore because of these issues.
I live in the UK and I havent heard of prepaid cards but that isnt to say they dont exist, theyre probably in the big supermarkets or WH Smiths or something but traipsing into town to get one isnt always ideal ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849858  Replies : 17  Views : 393
posté April 12, 2015, 13:53:39 | #13
never have I found it so hard to sub for a game before

I have no idea how to use 'prepaid cards' or pay with mobile or whatever (and imo they don't seem that secure) but the option to pay through paypal is still there
also I don't have a credit card :v

so what I've done is linked both my accounts to Steam accounts and pay for subs through the in game shop (that uses my paypal :T )

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849743  Replies : 17  Views : 393
posté April 10, 2015, 20:04:27 | #14

Quote (Diablolic @ 10 April 2015 19:58) *
How about making it where we dont have to wait forever when we fight sometimes for the slow mobs to walk into place? Sometimes ill join in the fight I started with like 6 seconds left to pick my position.
boowolves :^)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849273  Replies : 9  Views : 563
posté April 10, 2015, 15:52:47 | #15
joy is kill

> bring back spank emote
> the faces in the guild panel showing the actual colours of your character

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849163  Replies : 9  Views : 563
posté April 10, 2015, 15:34:32 | #16

Quote (Cantisque @ 10 April 2015 15:31) *

Quote (plague-doktor @ 10 April 2015 15:14) *
or dyou mean an account that was made through steam right from the start? (didnt know you could do that)

That's right.
If you started playing through Steam without having an Ankama account prior to that, you are not given a username and password and are tied to the Steam client version.
hm thats a fault then, cause surely you then have to go and make a forum account and its just accounts everywhere

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849156  Replies : 24  Views : 969
posté April 10, 2015, 15:25:40 | #17
Little things that would be cool ok so i'm in uni waiting on renders and i'm killing some time

so lets hear your suggestions that would make wakfu a bit better in your opinion

> showing character levels when you highlight over them (also why doesn't it show nations anymore?)
> maybe an afk option like /afk that would appear above your head as example; [AFK] Lust - also that way you wouldn't be logged out after 5 mins or going to get a drink

will add more as I think about it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849150  Replies : 9  Views : 563
posté April 10, 2015, 05:44:39 | #18
theyve changed it so many times since the start and its super long now so i skip it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #849023  Replies : 20  Views : 653
posté April 07, 2015, 15:50:39 | #19
The APAC Shop will now be a unified one. The Shop will be exactly the same as the Remington server Shop. Therefore no change is done to the EN Shop that the International Community already use.

so we can't get the water costume, etc?

Thread : News  Preview message : #847793  Replies : 173  Views : 4100
posté April 07, 2015, 05:17:31 | #20
doo doot doo DOOOOO doo

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #847710  Replies : 34  Views : 865