Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Aacher's profile
Statistics
621 Posts (0.62 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté Yesterday - 09:27:58 | #1
"So..why are you taking the Xelor to Arms Way?" The sacrier asked Neill.
Lazarus's frown deepened behind his mask.
What was he, chopped liver?
"Prisoner transfer- you read it yourself, remember?" Lazarus called out to Viper. The reason for the transfer was none of their business. Let them just assume he was being moved because of bureaucracy.

Then Viper climbed the bank and crouched down near Lazarus. Lazarus turned to look at him slowly, not liking the intrusion into his personal space.
"Maurice was it? Are you restricting Lazarus's magic?" Viper asked.
Lazarus growled softly and smothered Maurice with a hand so the shushu couldn't answer, chains clinking. "Don't talk to the parasite- it only encourages it." Lazarus replied, disdainful. "And yes- that's what Maurice does with his time."

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 20, 2014, 09:28:36.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #778241  Replies : 32  Views : 941
posté September 18, 2014, 23:40:25 | #2

Quote (noknives @ 18 September 2014 20:40) *

Quote (Aacher @ 18 September 2014 20:23) *
Missiz Freeze: another exceptionally gifted xelor...
Whoa whoa whoa what?
She's a xelor?!
Sure is! You can read her back story on the Dofus Wiki, I think.
I'll post a link later.  

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #777707  Replies : 10  Views : 985
posté September 18, 2014, 20:23:40 | #3
I love this thread, haha.

Answering the original question, in a nut shell:
+Water xelor special skill is stealing ap. Uses ap loss in damage calculation when coupled with air.
+Air xelor special skill is moving players and the xelor.
+Fire is mostly just a damage class. Also uses initiative losses as part of dmg calculation when coupled with air.

As for the famous xelors...
Count Harebourg: basically the Wakfu equivalent of a Bond villain- cultured, cunning, brilliant scientist and a schemer.

Missiz Freeze: another exceptionally gifted xelor... but unsubtle in her murderous tendencies. Now very insane, too.

Nox: Oh, my heart! The last word in tragic villains- he's determinded, inventive, tragically misled, and really needs a hug.

Henual: A guardian of Xelor's clock.

The Mad Xelor: A common source of trouble in the Dofus TV series.

There's others, but those are the ones I can think of, off the top of my head...  

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 18, 2014, 20:24:46.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #777621  Replies : 10  Views : 985
posté September 18, 2014, 16:12:52 | #4

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 17 September 2014 10:05) *
HeLLo Meierz x3

I was so happy about the new update when i saw Riktus clan being an option for the community, i thought of your guild instantly ^^

i still think making this guild (from the start) was an awesome concept and idea! sadly before, it sucked a bit to try and get things going because no Riktus clan to make things easier and more organized. However here we are!! XD

You are a wonderful person and i don't doubt your awesome leader skills one bit, don't let anyone get you down, i really wish you well with the guild and hope that you guys can indeed make pvp and nation wars more interesting by being around ^^
I myself am not one for pvp yet considering what its all about i think something interesting like your guild is exactly what this game needs :3 i look forward to seeing members of your guild around ^^

Once again, good luck! and feel free to give me a pm if you ever feel the need x3

~ Tali ~

Hey!
Thanks so much for the well-wishes and glowing character reference, haha xD
*le blush* You're too kind. :3
I hope your guild is doing well too- I'm sure it's loads of fun.
Hopefully I'll see you around in-game sometime.

---------------------------------------------------------------

To the Gallery:
Welcome new members!
Also, fantastic work leveling the guild! We are mowing down the guild bonuses.

Update on the Riktus governor: rumour has it we'll need to wait until the politics revamp to get one. :/
However, I'll be pressing ahead with some events regardless. Details will be arranged in-game.
Wreck on.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #777484  Replies : 53  Views : 2044
posté September 17, 2014, 19:59:57 | #5
"Oi! Put that dere armband back on, ya cheeky gob, ya!" Neill must have realised it was missing. Damn.
"I dropped it." Lazarus lied casually.
"Liar!" Maurice crowed. "It's in his pocket!" the shushu said gleefully. After a moment's hesitation and a soft snarl, Lazarus retied the armband in its place on his left upper arm, under Bauwmann's watchful eyes.
"Thin ice, Maurice. Thin. Ice." Lazarus informed the shushu coldly. Maurice just chuckled smugly.

Lazarus listened, bored, as Bauwmann and the osamodas woman in her towel griped at eachother, chin propped on his palm. That was until...
"ARMS WAY!!" Maurice bellowed, cackling.
"Xelor!" Lazarus leaped to his feet and slapped a hand to the collar, swiping at Maurice, who screeched in alarm. "That's the last bloody straw! Cross me again, shushu, and I'll poke your damn eye out!" Lazarus bellowed back.
"You wouldn't dare! You wouldn't dare!" Maurice wailed, blinking furiously.
"Try me." Lazarus hissed back. "Just give me an excuse, Maurice."
Straightening his coat with a jerk of his wrists, chains around them clanking, Lazarus sat back down on the stump, waiting in a foul mood for the cra to move along.

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 18, 2014, 13:49:27.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #777135  Replies : 32  Views : 941
posté September 15, 2014, 09:44:00 | #6
“Sure ya are… And I’m a royalty of Brakmar!” Bauwmann said mockingly. “Dun know any ‘scientists’ placed under arrest. Last I reckon, them folks are found in a hospital, helpin out them Eni folks and stuff…”
"Sci-en-tist!" Lazarus said each sylablle slowly, frustrated with the man. "Not a healer or doctor or nurse or whatever you seem to think it is. I'm a researcher and my work is valuable."

After Maurice's outburst, Bauwmann had more to say:
“Now, now, felon. No… wait a second. So, ya dun like being called a felon? Hows ‘bout I call ya boy then? You sure act like one, that's fer sure…”
Lazarus just barred his teeth in displeasure.

Then to Maurice: “As fer you… When a delivery boy’s been asked by a baker to deliver all his here bread to his customers, ya think he always takes a bite out of each of em before givin them? Course not! Kid’s got a reputation ta think about! I’ve been ordered to keep an eye on him, and make sure he gets to the destination in one piece. No need damaging goods of someone else’s when yer called on to look after it, ya hear?”
Ah well, this was encouraging! Surprising, but encouraging... maybe there was more he could get away with.
Bauwmann looked menacingly at Lazarus. “As fer you, Im’ma patient Cra. Consider this ere your second chance. The guards told me to get you at the meeting alive, but they weren’t really detailing the specifics. Accidents happen in the wild…”
Now this was more what Lazarus was accoustomed to. That's how the world worked.
Bauwmann had better watch his step, though...
"Noted." Lazarus said through gritted teeth, poison in his tone. He looked away.

Lazarus went stiff with shock when he felt a hand touch the collar around his neck.
“Is it a ‘he’ or ‘she’? Do they have a name? What does it do? Is it a weapon? What element does it have?” The osamados was cooing over the creature like it was a new-born baby.
Lazarus was livid. How dare she?! He was just about to slap her hand away from him when the old cra beat him to it.

“NOW SEE HERE MISS! I say, I say, don’t touch that dere collar! There’s no idea what might happen! Fer all I know, the Bontan officials might have jury rigged that dere collar! It could explode!”
"It's not going to fucking explode!" Lazarus snarled at him, angry.
Not that Neill was listening- seems he regretted hitting her: “Thousand pardons, miss. Don’t know what came over me. Things just mighty dangerous, is all. Who knows what might have happened…”
"Bloody nothing, that's what!" Lazarus folded his arms in a huff. "Well, not from Maurice, anyway- who is an 'it" and a parasite, by the way!" Lazarus said loudly, answering her question in a way designed to offend Maurice. Lazarus wasn't pleased with the creature for demanding that Neill beat him.
"But you lay a hand on me again and I'll gut you in your sleep." Lazarus threatened, pointing at her, still angry. He stamped up the bank, leaving them by the river and sat down on a log, glowering behind his mask.

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 15, 2014, 09:47:08.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #776061  Replies : 32  Views : 941
posté September 14, 2014, 03:15:15 | #7
We think the governor will be elected normally, but no-one is sure at the moment.
I'm hoping to run as governor, but I guess we'll just need to wait and see...

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #775612  Replies : 1  Views : 140
posté September 13, 2014, 15:28:56 | #8
Everything you need to know is right here: Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775420  Replies : 6  Views : 219
posté September 13, 2014, 15:28:02 | #9
I know what you mean, but the problem is that when we enter the other nations, we must expect to be aggro'd.
That's fine- we're Riktus- but it makes crafting difficult. Can't use your rune crusher if we're being attacked all the time...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775419  Replies : 4  Views : 246
posté September 13, 2014, 14:07:06 | #10
Didn't say it was a bug, just an observation.
As for the zaap... it's not Riktus's "main city", it's the only land we have.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775409  Replies : 4  Views : 246
posté September 13, 2014, 13:20:00 | #11
Riktus Nation: questions and review. Right, so very excited about the Riktus Natio- here's some questions/thoughts about its development.

(Thread will be updated as necessary.)

---------

I'll get the problems/bugs out of the way first:

Issues:
*Government
: will there be a Riktus government? It seems everything is set up for one, but neither I, nor anyone else, is able to run for governor. The option to run/vote has not been enabled.
I'm curious as to what kinds of laws we'll have, too.

*Bug: Players randomly do 'kneel down' emote and a few others when in the Bermuda Triangle.

*Crafting: No rune crusher in the Bermuda Triangle. Must go to nations to use one.

*Guild Bank: No guild bank in the Bermuda Triangle.

Mechanic:
So, moving on from the problems, is it true that the Riktus Clan can get their nation bonuses by "breaking"/unbalancing the areas that belong to the other nations? I hope so, as it gives logical incentive for the Riktus to perform raids and such.

As for CP, how do we get it? We captured Calamar island recently and that gave us CP for balancing it... but it seems the only way for Riktus players to get CP currently (except killing outlaws, which is counter-intuitive to being a Riktus, really and oddly counts as a loss in the PvP rankings).

I was hoping we'd get CP for killing guards, but it currently doesn't work that way.

Design:
I love the idea of a "floating" nation, located in the Bermuda Triangle. The fact that the place is so small at first bothered some people, but it has made people mingle much more- which is important for a nation who will most likely have all the other nations against it.

I hope the governor has a different title- maybe tyrant or something, haha. Attention to detail is a nice thing.

---------

That's about all I've got to say for now- the Riktus nation seems to need more development, so I'm assuming it's unfinished and will be completed with the next update.

I'm opening this thread to suggestions/thoughts/answers about the Riktus nation, because I'm hoping we can bring it to its full potential.

--------------
For those looking for a Riktus alligned guild, sign up here: Click here

For new (or old!) players wanting to know more about CP, nation bonuses, the political system, etc, here: Click here

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 13, 2014, 13:21:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775400  Replies : 4  Views : 246
posté September 13, 2014, 12:51:30 | #12
To join Riktus, you can just enter a nation and take the boat direct to the Bermuda Triangle, too.

Also, the Riktus *do* have a governor and government, but it doesn't seem to have been implemented yet.

Riktus get their nation bonuses by "stealing" them from other nations too, apparently...

For those looking for a Riktus alligned guild, sign up here: Click here 

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 13, 2014, 12:52:33.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775391  Replies : 11  Views : 466
posté September 12, 2014, 08:19:37 | #13
Bauwmann produced some solid looking manacles and clapped them on Lazarus's wrists. Lazarus gave a nearly unnoticable flinch at being grabbed, but the cra was only chaining his wrists.
“There, let’s see ya try and get those off, ya blighter. Bet'cha not even Whodunnit could get outta dem cuffs...” The cra announced, confident.
...and that was it. Lazarus blinked behind his mask. He'd been expecting retribution... but maybe that would come later. Still, very different to Brakmar...

"Stop calling me a felon." Lazarus grumbled quietly, undoing the neck of his jacket so Maurice could see again (it wouldn't do him any good to unnecessarily antagonize the creature that controlled the access to his magic). "I'm a scientist!" 'Which is more then you'll ever be.' he sniped mentally.

An outraged shout came from the shushu around Lazarus's neck, upon having his vision restored. "Whhhhaat! Carthac pulls that stunt and all you did was put him in chains?! Kick his teeth in! Beat th-"
"Shut up! Shut up! Worm! Parasite!" Lazarus shouted over Maurice, smothering the shushu with his hands. "You treacherous little bastard, I'll get you for this!" he hissed to the shushu.

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 12, 2014, 15:35:10.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #774773  Replies : 32  Views : 941
posté September 10, 2014, 23:19:55 | #14
I have captured Calamar Island- go get cp! ;D

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773957  Replies : 20  Views : 990
posté September 10, 2014, 20:19:08 | #15
I will be running as the Riktus Governor...
...if only I could get cp!

We must capture Calamar Island- then we can get it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773859  Replies : 20  Views : 990
posté September 10, 2014, 15:20:28 | #16
Guild is now Riktus alligned!

Some Riktus info:
To become a member of the Riktus Nation, take the boat from the other nations (eg, the Thicket of Yurbut boat in Bonta). It will take you to the Bermuda Triangle- that's where you can join.

Now, I've heard we get our Nation bonuses by "stealing" them from the other nations. That is, for every area in the other nations we break/unbalance, the Riktus nation will get a Nation bonus.
So get wrecking.

Also, welcome to the new members and remember to level the guild.

(Everyone who's put their names down on the forum, I'll try and add you tonight )

This post has been edited by Aacher - September 10, 2014, 16:07:20.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #773676  Replies : 53  Views : 2044
posté September 10, 2014, 08:46:44 | #17
Unless they've changed it, only Calamar Island can be captured.

More information on the politics system/war here: Click here
(will be updated soon)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773549  Replies : 2  Views : 137
posté September 09, 2014, 17:54:01 | #18
All levels are welcome! ;D

PM Aacher or Meier to get added (I'll try and add you too).
I live in Australia, so odd time zone for most people, but we'll sort something out.  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #772705  Replies : 53  Views : 2044
posté September 09, 2014, 17:49:53 | #19
She didn't pick up the scroll.
Good... Lazarus let out a tiny breath. Now if he could just-
The sacrier in the hoodlum outfit near him reached down and picked up the scroll.
And of course, nothing happened.

There was an awkward pause, then:
"You were saying?" the sacrier said lightly.
Well shit. The game was up, though maybe he could still-
The osamados reached back, quick as lightening, and grabbed Lazarus's wrist in a vice-like grip. He let out a small yelp of surprise. He was fast- had to be, growing up where he did, but he didn't see that coming.
"Prisoner transfer documents...for, the Xelor know as Lazarus Carthac...arrested for crimes of human experimentation." the sacrier read out to the others.

Lazarus let out a quiet and slightly embarassed chuckle. Well, this was nice and awkward now...
The osamados addressed him:
“Nice… you almost got me. You know if this was Brakmar with the claims of human experimentation I might have let you go, assuming it’s trumped up charges… but we are not in Brakmar.” The grip on his wrist tightened and he winced slightly behind his mask. “I guess your freedom streak is up”
A low rumbling laugh came from beneath the neck of Lazarus's jacket. "I said they'd get you! You're busted, Carthac!" Maurice said through his laughter, delighted.

Lazarus looked down, letting out a sharp exhalation. Well, it'd been a gamble and he'd lost. He looked up at the osamados with a mischievous grin. "Can't blame a man for trying." he said with a wink that was hidden behind his mask.

He held up his free hand and said with a hint of mockery: "I surrender, officer." Internally though, he was apprehensive about what Bauwmann would do now... in the two days he'd known the gruff cra of few words, he'd discovered little about his character. He was expecting pain though- that's how things had been in Brakmar, anyway.

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #772687  Replies : 32  Views : 941
posté September 09, 2014, 17:14:24 | #20
Indeed it is!
In fact, it begins now.

Following today's update, the Gallery is open for business once again.

Old members: please swap out the alt place holders.
New members: sign up here.

Let's wreck some guards.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #772565  Replies : 53  Views : 2044