Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Aacher's profile
Statistics
743 Posts (0.62 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté March 27, 2015, 11:15:27 | #1
Awesome sauce- thanks for the decent compensation.

Thread : News  Preview message : #843901  Replies : 19  Views : 449
posté March 20, 2015, 16:24:06 | #2

Quote (have-a-day @ 17 March 2015 15:53) *
Additionaly, new system does not have any punishment for outlaws, actually. If someone undercutting trees, for example, and laughting about your requests to stop that, you may kill him. And after that, he'll come back as loyal citizen or neutral foreigner and will keep undercutting. After he is an outlaw again, you may kill him, again. And so forth.
Problem is: by: by killing someone that ruining your Nation's eco, you actually helping him. No way to postpone his actions even for those 15 minuts he would have spend in prison when prisons were working.
^
This also.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #841635  Replies : 6  Views : 311
posté March 20, 2015, 05:52:29 | #3

Quote (Sabi @ 20 March 2015 04:45) *

Quote (Aacher @ 19 March 2015 17:35) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 19 March 2015 07:59) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 19 March 2015 07:58) *
Everything is suppose to be shipped by the end of march. Secondly u will say beside the whole blue ray thing I think the ones Kickstart backers get will be of better quality sound wise. They said they fixed the issues with the English dub sound hopefully.

Besides all of that idk why people are upset things take time and the whole they said they'd never sell DVD thing obviously changed like why be upset that people can buy it. You are getting the better version soon. Also the whole but I wouldn't of backed the Kickstarter if I knew this would happen. We did get them translated also we get both seasons and the ovas not to mention all the cool swag. We should look at something like this and be happy. Anywho hope that answered the question of when the stuff will be sent.

o.O I never said I was upset, I just said it was disappointing that the DVDs were in stores before the Kickstarter Backers even got theirs. The Kickstarter is the reason the DVDs exist to begin with, for the dubs and whatnot. I just think it's poor taste to put out DVDs before sending the people that basically funded the entire thing their goodies? Could have waited a little bit longer, imo... but that's just my personal preference?

Can't speak for anyone else on this thread though?
I agree. I do think it was bad form of them to sell the DVDs before sending out the paid-for pledge rewards: especially since they didn't tell the backers this was their intent and had implied in the Kickstarter that this would be the only way to get the DVD (so some people may have pledged, thinking this was the only way to get the DVDs, when in fact, they could have just waited for it to be sold in the stores... and gotten it sooner!)

I think better communication would have helped this situation.

Hi guys,

I understand that finding the DVDs on sale can be confusing and concerning, but rest assured that the Blue Rays which are being received by the backers are part of an exclusive pack only for them.
Thank you for your input, Sabi, though I don't think anyone is worried about the blu-ray being "exclusive". I don't think anyone is very upset at all, but the issue, such that it is, is more to do with the fact that it was implied no DVD or blu-ray would be available. This may not have been intentional, but I'm sure some people may have felt pressured to pledge, thinking the Kickstarter was the only way to get it.
Secondly, the fact that it may be bought in stores before the pledges are sent (without telling us too) may also ruffle some feathers.

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 20, 2015, 05:57:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841485  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 19, 2015, 17:35:51 | #4

Quote (FeldePard @ 19 March 2015 07:59) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 19 March 2015 07:58) *
Everything is suppose to be shipped by the end of march. Secondly u will say beside the whole blue ray thing I think the ones Kickstart backers get will be of better quality sound wise. They said they fixed the issues with the English dub sound hopefully.

Besides all of that idk why people are upset things take time and the whole they said they'd never sell DVD thing obviously changed like why be upset that people can buy it. You are getting the better version soon. Also the whole but I wouldn't of backed the Kickstarter if I knew this would happen. We did get them translated also we get both seasons and the ovas not to mention all the cool swag. We should look at something like this and be happy. Anywho hope that answered the question of when the stuff will be sent.

o.O I never said I was upset, I just said it was disappointing that the DVDs were in stores before the Kickstarter Backers even got theirs. The Kickstarter is the reason the DVDs exist to begin with, for the dubs and whatnot. I just think it's poor taste to put out DVDs before sending the people that basically funded the entire thing their goodies? Could have waited a little bit longer, imo... but that's just my personal preference?

Can't speak for anyone else on this thread though?
I agree. I do think it was bad form of them to sell the DVDs before sending out the paid-for pledge rewards: especially since they didn't tell the backers this was their intent and had implied in the Kickstarter that this would be the only way to get the DVD (so some people may have pledged, thinking this was the only way to get the DVDs, when in fact, they could have just waited for it to be sold in the stores... and gotten it sooner!)

I think better communication would have helped this situation.

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 19, 2015, 17:37:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841199  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 19, 2015, 03:16:27 | #5

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 19 March 2015 03:10) *
Yeah, that Box Set is 4 DVD's.
Well spotted.

However, I feel that we have been misled- if I recall correctly, nowhere on the Kickstarter did they say that the show would be available to buy in stores; creating the sense that the only way to get it was by pledging to the Kickstarter.

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 19, 2015, 03:20:26.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841003  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 19, 2015, 03:08:06 | #6

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 19 March 2015 03:06) *
I think the keyword here is Blu-Ray and unless I'm mistaken the box set isn't Blu-Ray(?)

Hopefully Ankama can clear that up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840998  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 19, 2015, 03:06:36 | #7
Ty xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840996  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 19, 2015, 03:03:49 | #8
What country are you from, Mikeh?

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 19, 2015, 03:04:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840993  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 19, 2015, 03:02:14 | #9
Wakfu Season One now sold in stores... hmmmm I live in Australia and was at the shops yesterday when I noticed this for sale...

Which surprised me for two reasons:

1. On the Kickstarter page, they said this would be only available to people doing the Kickstarter:

Things change, of course. They didn't tell us about it, but that's ok. Surprised they got all the way to Australia so quick since apparently they aren't ready yet..
Which brings me to reason two:

2. The Kickstarter rewards haven't even been shipped yet- but you can actually buy the show before your pledge rewards will get sent to you. xD

Delayed, apparently...

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that other people can buy it... though I wasn't expecting it to be in-store before any of the pledges have even been sent, though. :3

Anyway: the point of this thread was that I'm just wondering if this is only happening in Australia or if people from other countries have noticed it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #840989  Replies : 22  Views : 962
posté March 17, 2015, 12:51:49 | #10
New system is a disaster for people on both sides of the law.
Those who enjoyed playing as an outlaw now have no clear way of marking themselves as one (since they could just be a normal player who made an error) and as Byallmeans said, it's too easy to be tagged as one now: there's no warning.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #839590  Replies : 6  Views : 311
posté March 08, 2015, 21:10:53 | #11

Quote (akyl13 @ 02 March 2015 10:57) *
this guild is dead!
i joined last week 2 to 3 member online no one really do organize pvp here.
As you are a known forum troll, Akyl, I'm quite sure none of my officers would allow you into my guild.
Go spam somewhere else.

To the new people, we'll try to catch you all online.  

This post has been edited by Aacher - March 08, 2015, 21:12:27.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #836712  Replies : 119  Views : 8707
posté February 25, 2015, 18:00:49 | #12
"Heh, your garrison isn't so secure, is-" Lazarus never got to finish his snide remark because he found himself suddenly grabbed about the neck and pulled after his captor, the towering iop, Roberto.
Having no time to really react but to run after the iop, Lazarus shouted as Roberto hurtled towards the door at the end of the corridor...
...then through it.

Throwing his chained hands up in front of his face to protect himself as the door broke, Lazarus landed heavily, his momentum carrying him into Roberto. The iop let go of him and Lazarus finally got a chance to see where he was- in the guard room with the others. This ascertained, Lazarus moved on to the next most important topic on his list: his boiling fury at having been dragged like that.

With a growl, Lazarus launched himself forward, using his body weight to ram his shoulder into Roberto's guts...

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #833671  Replies : 98  Views : 7775
posté February 23, 2015, 05:34:25 | #13

Quote (Fastest--thing @ 22 February 2015 13:46) *

Quote (Aacher @ 21 February 2015 18:19) *
Fastest is on his side, no one elses. He doesn't like Cloudi, he doesn't like Zoeduhu, he doesn't like Marie Antoinette, he doesn't like Fhil.

He considers Zo the lesser evil, I think, but there you go.

I female.
dislike all for lazy stupidness but for zo diffrent for as being lesser? nononoonononononono i parthim next to wulfric of brkmar in ways of bad we know from past he is bad and i hate not ever forget this

You're female and consider Zo equally bad. Noted for the future.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #832824  Replies : 47  Views : 11112
posté February 21, 2015, 19:11:01 | #14
I wouldn't bother asking it for proof, Matt.
Everyone else here already knows the facts.
The only person listening to Akyl is Akyl.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #832521  Replies : 47  Views : 11112
posté February 21, 2015, 18:19:51 | #15
Ok, Akyl, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are literally the only person in this thread who doesn't know the political situation.

Fastest is on his side, no one elses. He doesn't like Cloudi, he doesn't like Zoeduhu, he doesn't like Marie Antoinette, he doesn't like Fhil.

He considers Zo the lesser evil, I think, but there you go.

The point of this is, everyone except you knows that Fastest isn't on anyone's side. Everyone except you knows how Musketeers ended up having Zoeduhu and some of his friends in it. And everyone except you knows the history of La Guild and the other governments.

Thanks for playing, but you came unarmed.

This post has been edited by Aacher - February 21, 2015, 18:31:10.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #832501  Replies : 47  Views : 11112
posté February 20, 2015, 18:51:32 | #16
"Stop humming." Lazarus said through gritted teeth to Maurice, not moving from where he looked dourly at the opposite wall.
Maurice stopped, his lone eye rolling up to gaze at Lazarus's chin. "Oh ho ho, you're a bottler, aren't you? I'll bet you've just been sitting there, getting more and more annoyed with me allll this time... and it's only now you're angry enough to say something." The shushu chuckled. "Not a healthy way to be, Carthac. You'll burst a blood vessel or something one day. You know, one time I-"
"QUIET." Lazarus jumped to his feet in annoyance, only to be immediately pushed back down onto the bench by his two guards. He banged his fist on his seat in frustration. "You truly are a product of hell, Maurice."
"Awww, flattery will get you nowhere with me, Lazza-ma-taz." Maurice chuckled, his eye closing in what was surely a wink.
"Fuuuucking little-" Lazarus hissed through his teeth, but cut himself off, leaning back against the wall and closing his eyes. Maurice began to prattle on about some long-winded story of his past, but Lazarus didn't listen to a word, thinking instead about what he was going to do.

He could not betray Rook, that much was certain. But it also left him with few options... if he didn't cooperate, he didn't think Bonta was going to be so "nice" to him anymore. Things were going to get very bad, very quickly. And then what? Give in and have it all be for nothing? Or spend the rest of his life a prisoner... and have it all be for nothing.
Escape was the only option.
This plan was his most involved and risky one yet. Lazarus was playing the long game here and the plan would require his careful guidance all the way. There was little room for error, if he misjudged his keepers at all the plan would be ruined. The first step was getting to know his captors, then-
Thud.

Lazarus opened his eyes, but didn't move from where he sat. The sound had been quiet, but something about it had drawn him from his thoughts. It was almost like-
Thud, thud thud!
Three crossbow bolts punched through the door at the end of the corridor, embedding themselves there.
There was a pause of about three seconds where Lazarus and his guards did nothing but look at them, then the door was kicked in, revealing a host of masked soldiers, crossbows at the ready.
"BREAAACH!!" One of Lazarus's guard shouted. The other seized Lazarus, dragging him quickly to the next room, the other guard following close behind. They slammed the door shut behind them, dragging a few of the heavy benches to block it.
"What the hell is-" Lazarus started to ask, but was cut off by a guard.
"Quiet!" The guard ordered him. The were now in the hallway that lead to the garrison commander's office, where Neill and Roberto supposedly still were chatting.
The guard banged on the door, opening it quickly.
"Sir! We're under attack!" The guard announced breathlessly.
'Well isn't this interesting...' Maurice thought to himself.

This post has been edited by Aacher - February 20, 2015, 21:48:02.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #832157  Replies : 98  Views : 7775
posté January 20, 2015, 14:05:41 | #17
Junebug, I've seen you around the place. Will try and add you.  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #821856  Replies : 119  Views : 8707
posté January 20, 2015, 12:27:00 | #18
Any news about making HW's tradeable?

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #821831  Replies : 4  Views : 316
posté January 19, 2015, 13:49:19 | #19
Welcome to our new members!
Congrats on everyone's hard work- we're really collecting the guild points and the nations are learning to fear our coming.  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #821551  Replies : 119  Views : 8707
posté January 06, 2015, 15:30:47 | #20
Well, I wasn't expecting my name to come up in this thread, but thank you for the declarations of confidence.

With regards to "getting the admins to fix something", it's true I am attempting to get changes made that the players have identifed as necessary, but it's too early to say if I (and the people helping me) have had any success. I think this is just a case of the story being elaborated upon as it's passed along the grapevine.

As for the rest... when I hold a position in government, or even when I don't, I do my best for Bonta. I'm not here to comment on the current situation in politics, though, so I'll leave it at that.

Meier.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #817839  Replies : 47  Views : 11112