Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Aacher's profile
Statistics
885 Posts (0.67 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté Today - 03:00:47 | #1
Ah, this has come at a bad time for me. Normally I'd love to hunt outlaws, but I'm so busy with uni, I can hardly log.

Thread : Riktus  Preview message : #893768  Replies : 4  Views : 236
posté July 28, 2015, 07:20:26 | #2

Quote (SenjuKarun @ 28 July 2015 03:36) *
I tried to purchase some ogrines today using my steam wallet. Whenever i try to click on the ogrine amount that i want the steam window doesn't come up.
Mine doesn't work either- same problem.

Quote (hyurlerulemiaiam @ 28 July 2015 05:30) *

Quote (androgyous @ 28 July 2015 04:35) *
Have you tried using a Subway Gift Card? :*)
XDD cannot stop laughing at the fact it may have come to this XD... first paypal then credit cards and now steam?
Ikr. What kind of business makes payment impossible? x)

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #892160  Replies : 9  Views : 282
posté July 27, 2015, 20:14:58 | #3
Highly recommend teaming up with a good sacrier.

Thread : General  Preview message : #891996  Replies : 4  Views : 190
posté July 25, 2015, 11:40:06 | #4
Whatever the problem was, it's fixed now. At last, I can teleport things. : 3

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #891215  Replies : 9  Views : 568
posté July 24, 2015, 23:05:28 | #5

Quote (Koalefant @ 24 July 2015 17:43) *
they don't want your money but your anger
The terrible truth: Ankama is not a company, but a hive of energy vampires who feed off of our rage.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #891071  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 24, 2015, 14:09:46 | #6
According to some of the other threads, Ankama can't/won't fix the problem.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #890866  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 24, 2015, 14:08:15 | #7
:/

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #890865  Replies : 368  Views : 2851
posté July 22, 2015, 22:16:40 | #8
Lazarus listened to Celci babble, waiting to get a word in.
Hmmm to lie or not to lie...
He took her arm, the chain at his wrists clinking. "Let's walk and talk: we don't have much time..." Lazarus said cordially, setting off at a quick pace towards a tunnel as he thought about how to deal with her.
He decided to buy himself some more time by not answering- he'd ask her questions instead.
"So, you seem like a really nice and honest person, Celci..." Lazarus told her, injecting sincerity into his tone. "How does someone like you know so much about criminals?" Lazarus raised an unseen eyebrow behind his mask, the torch light glinting off his armour and the gouges in it.

They'd reached the first marked tunnel, a blue arrow hastily painted on the wall. Lazarus ran a bandaged hand over it.
Lazarus turned to Celci: "According to that idi-" Lazarus paused. He'd been about to refer to Rob as the 'idiot iop', but given his present company, he bit back his words. "Ah, that is, according to the garrison commander, these tunnels are the danger zone... and I'm keen to find out what makes them so special." He smirked, then held the torch out before him, moving it in a slow arc to examine the entrance to the tunnel. This would need to be done carefully, lest the danger was hidden traps...
Ah, on that note... "Don't run past me, ok?" Lazarus warned Celci. Enthusiastic and friendly she may be, but she was a iop first- Lazarus had no doubt she'd charge in if he didn't say not to. And if she did anyway, at least he could say he warned her if the others questioned him over it...

This post has been edited by Aacher - July 24, 2015, 09:54:25.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #889783  Replies : 118  Views : 10542
posté July 21, 2015, 18:55:22 | #9
Torch held before him, Lazarus walked down the passage quickly. None of them had much time before the soldiers caught up with them, which for Lazarus meant that he had limited time to either find a way to escape both parties or choose between the two.
Option the first was certainly the most enticing...
"...if you're looking for a way to escape, Lazarus, you'd better think twice- things will get very bad for you very quickly when Bonta catches you again", Maurice warned him in a low growl.
"Escape? Hush that crazy talk- I'm just having a look around, is all..." Lazarus replied, smiling crookedly.
"Lazarus! I'm not joking around! If you'd just listen to-"

"...hey! Wait for me!"
Lazarus peered back along the tunnel at the shout to see Celci rushing to catch up to him. He was surprised Neill was letting him wander, actually... was it due to cockiness or laziness?
Though he'd rather explore alone, he didn't mind the iop girl coming along so much- he liked her well enough and she seemed to be on his side... though iops were easily tricked into changing their minds.
"Hey", Lazarus lifted a hand in greeting, then gave her his most roguish grin once she was close enough.

This post has been edited by Aacher - July 21, 2015, 18:58:20.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #889347  Replies : 118  Views : 10542
posté July 19, 2015, 19:23:16 | #10

Quote (MereBytes @ 19 July 2015 18:53) *
Well the ingame store only works if you're logged from steam. Otherwise it launches web browser and shows you web store.
Dunno why it wouldn't do anything if you're logged from steam.
What's your OS? Linux?
I know you need to be logged in from Steam. ;P
I'm running windows and many people are having the same problem as me, if you want to check the bug/technical issues section of the forum.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888621  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 19, 2015, 18:49:24 | #11

Quote (MereBytes @ 19 July 2015 18:46) *
Ah the ingame shop always loading thing. Ye it has happened to me too. Usually can access it at some point tho like next day mostly.
Usually I can't access the store in dungeons also.
Nah, not the "always loading" thing. I click and nothing happens at all...
Tired lots of things to resolve this, over a few days, but same result, sadly.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888604  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 19, 2015, 18:42:53 | #12

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 19 July 2015 18:29) *
Even paying for the game is strategic. That's how tactical Ankama made the game.
Lord, I just saw this- good call. xD

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888599  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 19, 2015, 18:34:50 | #13

Quote (MereBytes @ 19 July 2015 18:26) *
Yeah Paypal don't work for me either on website and I don't think it's an option there anymore either so only from steam with paypal.
If Steam doesn't work for you then I don't know what to say other than it's not Ankama's fault in that case.
Paysafe card works but they take a fee if you buy one (1-2€ or smthg). (they have web store. It's german web address. Kinda tricky to find from their homepage but it's legit)
Credit card works for me (Finland). I know for some of you doesn't work but atleast Nordea for me works.
The problem isn't with steam, but Ankama's in-game shop, unfortunately.

Quote (Kadwin @ 19 July 2015 18:30) *
i buy a subway gift card lol, they work for some reason

I don't think that's an option in Australia, aha.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888593  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 19, 2015, 18:19:38 | #14

Quote (NotAnotherFlibble @ 19 July 2015 18:18) *
The in-game shop seems to be working – but not the first time. Closing and re-opening it just worked here.
Been trying the past two days- no success for me with the in-game shop.

Quote (Katzix @ 19 July 2015 18:15) *
Set region to USA.

Input random Address

-> More payment option (up to 20$ Ogrine for 11k)

-> Pick anything.

I go with CVS pharmacy gift card.

but the gift card from their site. Send it to your own email. Buy with Paypal.

Input the CVS giftcard code into the puchase process page redirected by Ankama.

IT's hella dumb they made it impossible to pay with paypal directly and I'm not even sure if you can buy the pack on Steam and link it to another account (no reply from my message yet)
Thanks for the suggestion, but I now refuse to give Ankama money as a matter of principle, until this is resolved ahah. If I have to jump through so many hoops to give them cash, they don't deserve it.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888580  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 19, 2015, 18:08:27 | #15
Ankama, why have you made it impossible to pay for anything? So, I wanted to get a booster pack and have a crack at the Forfut mystery boxes.

As Ankama doesn't accept Paypal anymore, I tried to pay by credit card.
Ankama doesn't accept my card (it works everywhere else- after, I checked by letting my brother use it to buy something cheap off Steam. I even called up the bank and they said my card is fine.).

So, since I can't buy things off the website anymore, I tried going through Steam to purchase Ogrines in-game. The shop is bugged though, so I still can't pay.

This means I can't get a booster pack and I miss out on a chance to get the vamp costume.

Question: what kind of business model makes it impossible for their customers to pay for anything?

Anyway, I want to know what Ankama will do to rectify this.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888575  Replies : 26  Views : 715
posté July 19, 2015, 17:38:10 | #16

Quote (Madd1 @ 14 July 2015 20:25) *

Quote (Aacher @ 14 July 2015 17:21) *

Quote (Madd1 @ 13 July 2015 23:29) *
Underhand next to dial tile (Still creates portal), Timekeeper on subject of teleport (MUST NOT BE STABLE).

This works 100% of the time. If it's not working for you then you are making an error or the target is stable.

- Madd
The target was not stable (I of course checked this) and I'm using the correct spells.
I must be bugged/some other bug is causing errors.
Odd, I've never experienced this. Does it happen to you 100% of the time?
Yep, every time. Retested it today.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #888568  Replies : 9  Views : 568
posté July 19, 2015, 16:56:27 | #17
Steam Achievements don't work. So, on Steam there's a bunch of achievements that show up for Wakfu... but only a few of mine appear as being done, even though I completed them in-game.

For instance, I've been governor, but it doesn't show up as being completed. I've killed well over 50 gobballs, but it remains unfinished on Steam, etc. There's heaps that don't work.

It seems to be random which do and don't show up, regardless of what has actually been completed.

Please do correct this.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #888555  Replies : 1  Views : 74
posté July 19, 2015, 16:51:54 | #18
I have the same problem, also sent a ticket.
I wanted the Vamp costume too, but looks like we won't get a chance to get one.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888553  Replies : 3  Views : 147
posté July 18, 2015, 16:35:05 | #19
I can't buy anything through Steam either- when I click "buy" nothing happens at all.
I have sent a ticket, but I doubt it will be resolved before the Forfut Box are removed from sale,,,

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #888216  Replies : 368  Views : 2851
posté July 16, 2015, 18:41:59 | #20
Iris has been doing her best as governor- it's true there's been players who have exploited bugs that make them unattackable to wreck the ecosystem, so she's done well, taking this into consideration.  

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #887623  Replies : 2  Views : 561