Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Aacher's profile
Statistics
1058 Posts (0.59 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté November 24, 2016, 13:18:57 | #1

Quote (Fastest--thing @ 23 November 2016 20:16) *
vintage mentos speak
Just for you, Fastest.  

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #989115  Replies : 5  Views : 357
posté November 24, 2016, 03:16:42 | #2
RIP

Death of another rad secret. ;_;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989092  Replies : 29  Views : 1609
posté November 23, 2016, 15:07:48 | #3
Meier

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #989014  Replies : 77  Views : 1308
posté November 23, 2016, 15:04:25 | #4
I'm still here.

I haven't been around much lately because I'm about to finish university and on top of this, I work two jobs, so I haven't had much time for Wakfu these days.

There's another reason for me to not invest much time in the game and I think others may share it: the political system has virtually collapsed. There's not much for the government to do these days, except keeping the ecosystem in good order. This is a task that is almost impossible to do in the current game environment (unless you have time to play Wakfu all day) and is also a bit pointless anyway. So, until the system is improved enough that the government is able to do its job better and help the community more, I won't be heavily involved. This is the general feeling of both mine and Zoeduhu's government members.

I'll still be around and helping the community when I can, but unless Zo decides it's necessary to take power again and summons me back, I won't be doing much in politics under the current system. We're all still here, keeping our eyes on things, but you may consider us in hibernation.
We'll come back when Bonta needs us most, haha. ;p

This post has been edited by Aacher - December 04, 2016, 00:48:36.
Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #989013  Replies : 5  Views : 357
posté November 15, 2016, 23:18:52 | #5
Goodbye, Ryf! ;_;
I always loved your work- Frigost was when Wakfu was at its best. Figuring out all the secrets and putting the information together was so fun.
Thanks also for taking time to answer our questions and help us along. No other Dev has done that for us.

You will be very missed, but my best wishes for your future projects! I'm sure they'll be great.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988136  Replies : 27  Views : 1605
posté November 09, 2016, 16:58:12 | #6

Quote (Kidney-Stone @ 08 November 2016 18:43) *
Is this still up to date?
Yes it is! (Unfortunately, nothing has changed in the system... Ankama, please update!)

Quote (RaderElcaroman @ 09 November 2016 10:10) *
that is a good guide,well done
Thank you!  

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #987328  Replies : 11  Views : 4323
posté November 08, 2016, 18:47:20 | #7

Quote (honeycitrustea @ 15 July 2016 02:25) *
Not sure if this was mentioned, but it's nearly impossible to tell public politics from private politics chat. Especially when I hold nation meetings or do events, sometimes people miss things because I JUST CAN'T TELL IF IT'S PUBLIC OR PRIVATE! XD
Good point! It should have its own colour to be clear.

--------
Thanks to those of you who have continued to send me suggestions in-game and over Discord. I love to hear your ideas.
It's been good to see Ankama taking such progressive steps in their changes to the game recently- it gives me hope that the changes we're asking for to the political system may one day be implemented.  

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #987228  Replies : 34  Views : 3641
posté November 08, 2016, 18:36:07 | #8
Ah, I just missed the application cut off time! I've been out of town and not able to check the forums with any regularity. ;_;

I hope there'll be another intake soon, as I would like the opportunity to contribute to the game a little more and help new players get off to a good start. The community has always been my favourite aspect of the game.  

Thread : News  Preview message : #987226  Replies : 42  Views : 1327
posté November 04, 2016, 20:22:20 | #9

Quote (RaderElcaroman @ 03 November 2016 17:56) *
there's no bounty,and it looks like there won't gonna be,hehe
As there are no consequences for dying in this game (except for a moment of minor inconvenience), it's probably not worth paying for someone to get killed, I suppose.

The only reason you'd pay is if you were raging hard against someone enough to blow money on murdering them... or to prank a friend.

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #986676  Replies : 47  Views : 1312
posté October 16, 2016, 06:15:34 | #10
It's a strategy game, don't forget... and also consider that the Mentor System will be added to the game too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #983607  Replies : 30  Views : 1865
posté October 16, 2016, 06:07:22 | #11
I think it's good they're waiting. They did everything right this time: they communicated openly, honestly and on time with the community about the delays; they aren't rushing through to release an imperfect system which will only upset more players; and they're integrating several new systems so they function together.
This is a step in the right direction for Wakfu.

Thread : News  Preview message : #983606  Replies : 37  Views : 1370
posté October 11, 2016, 18:54:48 | #12
1.- Whats the difference between a free and premium account? (or a link were can I read all about it)
Premium gets more xp, access to all the features as soon as they're released and higher chance to drop loot. You can read about it via the shop tab.

2.- Best class for a newbie? (I like damage or tank classes)
Sounds like Sacrier (damage/tank) or feca (tankiest tank) is for you. Or go Fogger or Eca for damage.

3.- Best server? (or I ca only choose the NA one)
Remington. Most Nox players seem to be moving to Rem anyway...

4.- Some tips? (or links were I can read tips)
Save all your low-level resources like iron ore and chestnut wood... you'll need like a trillion to level your crafts later (note: they just updated the game today, so Idk how much they've changed this aspect).
Follow the quest line for story and big xp chunks (note: it's being reworked too, not sure how well it lines up any more, lore-wise).

5.- Is it fun to have a free account?
Up to level 100, yes! Unless you want to join the government- need premium for that.

6.- Are there many different thing from 2013 to today? (no need to be specific, just major things).
Uh, the game is almost unrecognisable from when it started. PvP and the spell system are the most drastic changes, I suppose, along with the addition of the Riktus nation (Riktus are basically outlaws/player killers).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #982223  Replies : 15  Views : 520
posté October 11, 2016, 18:33:14 | #13
Fantastic update. Astrub now has the whimsical air of the game in its early days.
I love the look of it, the new challenges are cool (my favourite is the scythe monsters that clone you- so fun!), and it's great that clan members now explain about the ecosystem and such!

Would like to be able to interact with things a little more/for there to be secret things to find (eg, you can trigger a boss fight if you go to a particular place).
Anyway, great update! This feels, at last, like a step in the right direction.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #982214  Replies : 35  Views : 1083
posté September 30, 2016, 11:04:57 | #14
The ruins of Old Bonta, beneath Kara.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980947  Replies : 24  Views : 881
posté September 30, 2016, 10:36:56 | #15
-Escape from prison.
-Win a plush toy at the Trool Fair.
-Capture Calamar Island.
-Do the "kill 50 crabs" challenge in Kara.
-Break into the government's chambers with a skeleton key.
-Count all the candle holders that are actually shaped like a hand with a middle finger sticking up.
-Find the hooker's den in the walls of Astrub.
-Light all the candles with the Fires of Love.
-Find the passage between nations via the deep mines.
-Throw a pie or snowball at every government member or PvP lurker... and escape before they can retaliate.
-Catch a Butt Fish.
-Open the locked gate in Thicket with the Noxine key.
-Shoot yourself to a random location via canoon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980944  Replies : 7  Views : 495
posté September 28, 2016, 19:11:22 | #16
It'd be better if they gave us the tools back to make our own fun, like a working PvP system, politics system and guild alliances/wars.
Then there'd be no shortage of content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #980767  Replies : 33  Views : 1533
posté August 04, 2016, 11:51:50 | #17
Just want to say I get what you mean, but a lot of veterans quit because of the collapse of the PvP system and the political system. Those were the two main social elements of the game that kept people invested and once they fell apart, so did a lot of the big guilds.

Fixing these things would definitely make more people stick with the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #974589  Replies : 23  Views : 1189
posté July 22, 2016, 09:13:55 | #18
I only have the one character and play odd timezones, so I'd be looking for people too. Ign Meier (Remington).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973193  Replies : 5  Views : 571
posté July 21, 2016, 10:11:29 | #19
Miner and fisher.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #973105  Replies : 18  Views : 846
posté July 15, 2016, 16:28:11 | #20
I want more that aren't skin-tight body suits/joke ones. We already have plenty of those for now. I'd like something with a 3/4 cut coat and nice pair of boots. A cute dress would be nice too (we really only have the Witch costume for that at present).

Would also like the option to toggle hats on/off on costumes.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #972403  Replies : 7  Views : 608