Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Aacher's profile
Statistics
980 Posts (0.61 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté Yesterday - 20:58:10 | #1
Night fell and the Dean came to fetch Arcus so they could catch Louisa in the act. Arcus followed along behind the Dean, wringing his bandaged hands. He wore his mask, too, feeling less exposed with it on. The Dean glanced back at him and chuckled.
"Why so nervous, Arcus? There's nothing to worry about..."
"...I suppose I'm just not overly good with conflict..." Arcus muttered back after a pause.
The Dean clapped a hand on his shoulder, causing Arcus to flinch beneath his mask. "It'll be fine, you'll see."
Arcus nodded reluctantly and they walked in silence the rest of the way to the meeting point that Louisa had arranged with Argent to sell the Temple Stone.

It was a building on the outskirts of the campus- a rarely used and small conference hall. It didn't get many visitors and Arcus grudgingly conceded that Louisa had chosen the location well. Out of sight from the main building, behind the ornamental gardens, Arcus was relieved to see the police were indeed waiting. The knot of stress that had settled in his stomach started to unravel a little.
"Archivist Lindquist?" a police officer asked him quietly when Arcus and the Dean had approached.
Arcus nodded. "Yes."
"I'm Sergeant Riker. I just need you to confirm a few things for me before we go ahead."
Arcus nodded again, tight lipped under his mask. The sergeant asked him to explain what he'd seen Louisa do, what Argent looked like, who'd spoken to (only the Dean), what he'd done with the documents he'd been given, and so on, and Arcus answered, but for some reason, the unease was creeping back onto him...

Once the officer was satisfied, he nodded and sent the Dean to go to the hall where Louisa and Argent were doing the deal, so he could catch them in the act: the final bit of evidence they needed to assure a conviction. Arcus was instructed to follow the police, who crept over to the building shortly after the Dean. There was a few minutes of tense waiting, Arcus and the police hiding just outside the room, unfortunately unable to hear through the thick door, when finally it opened and the Dean called out to the police.
"Sergeant Riker! I've heard enough!"
The police sprang into action, moving inside, one of them ushering Arcus along too. They took up a perimeter, fanning out along the walls, Louisa and Argent caught in the middle of the room.
It seemed everything was going well... until Arcus heard the door lock with a quiet click behind him.
'...don't be what I think this is...' Arcus took a hesitant step back from the officer blocking the door, only to bump into the Dean. Arcus turned around with a gasp.
"Well then, James?" Louisa rapped her fingernails on the desk she lounged at, speaking to the Dean.
'Come on...' Arcus looked from Louisa back to the Dean, betrayed expression hidden by his mask. This had to be a mistake... any second now, the Dean would tell the police to arrest Louisa...
"He heard everything, Louisa", the Dean said.
'Yes... good...' Arcus was frozen to the spot, hoping...
"So lucky for us he came to you first, then", Louisa said with a light laugh.
Arcus cursed loudly, glancing at the police. So, they were in on it too. Rushu curse these damned, lying-
"We have the documents, too- so no harm done. But you really must be more careful in the future, Louisa", the Dean chided, taking the papers Arcus had given him out from his coat to show. Louisa just scoffed. Then she turned her gaze to Arcus.
"You didn't make any copies now, did you, pet?"
"What the hell is wrong with you all?" Arcus spat, finally finding his voice, fists clenched.
Louisa laughed and Argent spoke, voice all smooth silver.
"Come now, Arcus, someone as clever as you can surely see our side of this, see what we could achieve... together..."

Arcus lifted his chin slightly, gaze on Argent. Ah, so this was the play... he'd have to answer carefully from now on. Arcus's next move would determine whether he succeeded or failed. He glanced around the room at the stoney faced police and in the back of the hall, previously unnoticed by him, some goons who must be with Argent. Scrap 'success or failure', he might be playing for his life. Right now, he needed to buy some time...
"Your offer?" Arcus asked tersely after a moment.
Argent smiled, delighted. "Quick, isn't he? Good. It's not too late for you to be a part of this, you know. We could use someone with your knowledge- valuation is difficult for such objects, but as an archivist, you'd be very useful to us."
Arcus looked away, letting a little of his bitterness show- don't appear too eager to join.
"I can understand your feelings- no one likes to lose", Argent purred, all oily sympathy. "But you can still win. Think about it! What are you earning as an archivist, for all your years of study?"
"...not much..." Arcus muttered back.
"Exactly!" Argent smacked a fist into his palm for emphasis. "Why should someone with your education be on such pitiful wages... when there's an opportunity to go so much further."
Arcus turned back to Argent slowly, as if he was considering. 'Slime ball. I hope you choke on your tie.' Arcus thought spitefully, but what he said was "go on."
"We're willing to give you an, mmm, enticing, share of the profits if you..." Argent went on, but Arcus wasn't really listening now. He'd been keeping an eye on the police all this time and what they'd been doing: they were laying rune stones around the room in a circle. Now he saw what they were for- when activated, they'd create a magical net to stop him teleporting away. His eyes narrowed under his mask. Time to end this farce whilst he still could.

"So what do you think?' Argent asked.
"Hmmm..." he walked slowly over to the table, looking at the Temple Stone thoughtfully. So, Argent thought him as easily bought as the rest of this corrupt group? Well, Arcus wasn't going to dance to Argent's tune. "I think..." he picked up the Temple Stone, turning it in his hand in an intricate pattern, then looked at Argent. "...you're thinking you can play me."
"Arcus... look around you." Argent gestured to the police and goons. "Your options are pretty limited. Playing you isn't necessary- I'm offering you a chance at better life."
Arcus fought the urge to roll his eyes. Louisa smirked.
Arcus just shrugged. He was nearly ready. "I guess I'm pretty lucky..."
"Is that so?' Louisa's eyes narrowed. She didn't believe Arcus would join them and remained suspicious.
"Just about anyone else would have noticed by now that I've been crafting a spell all this time", Arcus whispered to her as he finished the final hand movement he needed to complete the time-slow, the other movements disguised as playing with the Temple Stone, calling the word for the spell to activate it. "Tractim!"

He relished Louisa's shocked and angry look as the time field spread out towards her, trapping her in its cloying web. Hurrying, Arcus pocketed the Temple Stone and grabbed the documents from the also trapped Dean, stuffing them hastily into his inner pocket as he ran- the spell wasn't strong enough to hold the police and goons who were by the walls and out of its full range, so they were still able to move almost at normal speed. A shot whistled past Arcus's ear, which he ignored but for muttered swear words, mind on escape only. There'd be time for a panic attack later.
It was a race now between Arcus and the police, who were rushing to activate the runes they'd laid to cage him, just as Arcus was rushing to get to the window so he could see out- he needed to see to teleport.
"Arrrcccuuuuusssss!" The slow, distorted voice, came from the Dean as the spell wore off of him. "Youuuu'lll regreeeeettt thiiisssssss!"
Arcus had seen out of the window though and in the second before he blinked out of this space, he jerked his middle finger at the Dean.
"No I won't."
And just like that, he was gone, Temple Stone in his pocket... and a target on his back.

This post has been edited by Aacher - May 26, 2016, 02:34:53.
Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #964911  Replies : 72  Views : 3105
posté May 18, 2016, 05:00:53 | #2
Oh no, there goes Bonta's AAA credit rating. ;p
Hahahaha

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #963667  Replies : 1  Views : 238
posté May 09, 2016, 10:26:32 | #3
Nope, just a glitch.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #962342  Replies : 3  Views : 338
posté May 07, 2016, 21:34:11 | #4
Both Zoeduhu and I have over 100K cp and we didn't get any special premium thing (I know what his cp is because I spent a lot of time as vice governor under Zo).  

Thread : Sufokia  Preview message : #962127  Replies : 25  Views : 1035
posté May 07, 2016, 01:28:32 | #5

Quote (Kaess @ 06 May 2016 20:00) *

Quote (Aacher @ 06 May 2016 16:55) *
To clarify a few points that have appeared in this thread:
Government members don't have infinite premium. They get no "benefits" from being in government, except for a shiny hat for two weeks.

Not all the members of government. Only governor has infinite premium. It's special form of premium, which is activated only when usual subscription run out. Also it applies to one character - governor himself.

~Incertium, former governor of Amakna
I too have been governor and have never received any bonus like this. :0

Thread : Sufokia  Preview message : #961989  Replies : 25  Views : 1035
posté May 06, 2016, 19:39:57 | #6
I'm an Aussie and I've always played on Rem. It's true it can be a bit dead at certain times, but if you play around 8pm, you shouldn't have problems.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961958  Replies : 13  Views : 578
posté May 06, 2016, 19:37:30 | #7
People just seem to be incredibly sensitive in Wakfu.
If you both have PvP on, it's fair game. Especially if you're of a similar level.
They can complain anyway, but you did nothing wrong. I hope you can still have a good time and don't feel too put off by the whiners.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #961957  Replies : 21  Views : 983
posté May 06, 2016, 16:55:08 | #8
To clarify a few points that have appeared in this thread:
Government members don't have infinite premium. They get no "benefits" from being in government, except for a shiny hat for two weeks.

As for the treasury, they can't take the money for themselves, but they can spend it on things for the nation... or move it between provinces owned by the nation.

Finally, no one can force someone else to change nation.

Thread : Sufokia  Preview message : #961930  Replies : 25  Views : 1035
posté May 04, 2016, 20:24:03 | #9
Still broken!  

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #961692  Replies : 2  Views : 569
posté May 04, 2016, 20:20:52 | #10

Quote (ElrichChosen @ 04 May 2016 19:38) *
I think it is the system that is not working. Right now the governor seems more a "title" to show off rather than a commitment (still gaming, so for fun, of course!).
Meanwhile, the vote should be subjected to ip address, so if 5 characters (or account) with the same ip address they vote the same guy are not considered.
However, putting aside everything. This situation clearly demonstrates how the system of nations is wrong, badly managed and implemented shortly.
I'd love to have an answer by Ankama (or whoever takes his place), at least one "we are aware of the problem and we are working on a solution."
Thiiiiissss. I agree!
Government positions are now empty titles and the entire politics/nation/environment system needs to be revamped for these positions to become relevant again.

Thread : Sufokia  Preview message : #961691  Replies : 25  Views : 1035
posté May 03, 2016, 16:09:59 | #11
Arcus locked himself in the archive, hiding amongst the towering piles of books and long rows of shelves. He slid down the door, his back to it and slowly exhaled. Had that actually just happened? It seemed so surreal to think that Louisa would be involved in something like this! Arcus pushed his mask back off his head, shaking out his mop of brownish blond hair. Clutched to his chest, hidden under a fold of his robe was the documents he’d stolen from Louisa’s office. Slowly drawing them out, he read over them carefully, checking for any way he could have misinterpreted the situation.
After 45 minutes though, Arcus had to concede that the wad of papers led to a fairly damning conclusion: Louisa was selling off the nation’s treasures for her personal gain. Arcus sighed heavily again and pressed the palms of his bandaged hands into his grey eyes.
“Argh, this is so stressful…” he muttered to himself. He had to do something about this, of course- he couldn’t just leave it. But what to do?
“I should probably take this to the Dean…”, Arcus mumbled, getting to his feet. He couldn’t hide in the archive room forever, as much as he’d like for that to be a solution.

On the way to the Dean’s office, Arcus planned out everything in his head. He had to be clear and confident, but without jumping to conclusions. He’d start by showing the Dean the financial report…
When he reached the office, Arcus had everything he was going to say prepared. Feeling good, he knocked on the door and was let in… but somewhere between the process of opening the door and entering the room, all the elegant sentences he’d prepared fled his mind and what came out of his mouth instead was: “LouisaissellingthetemplestoneandshetalkedtoafecaandIknowbecauseIwasinthecupboard!”
The Dean blinked at him.
“Oh my god…” Arcus put a hand over his eyes, red colouring his cheeks in embarrassment. “Sorry, sorry-“
“Try again, Arcus”, the Dean sighed.
Arcus nodded. Taking a breath, he explained what he’d discovered: properly, this time.

When he was done, the Dean sat back in his chair, fingers steepled together.
"Well, this is very serious, Arcus... but the papers you've shown me leave little doubt", he sighed sadly.
Arcus nodded, relieved that the Dean believed him.
"The date of sale on this document says the trade will be on tonight- I think it's best they be caught in the act. I'll have the police waiting for them- and I'd like you to be there", the Dean said to Arcus.
"Me? But-" Arcus started to protest, not wanting to be the centre of attention.
"So you can be on hand to answer questions", the Dean reassured him.
Arcus pursed his lips but nodded his consent.
"I'll keep these if you don't mind..." the Dean tapped the documents Arcus had brought him.
"Uh... of course..." Arcus agreed and left the office, wandering back to the archive. He didn't know why he was hesitant to hand over the papers.
They were perfectly safe with the Dean... right?

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #961502  Replies : 72  Views : 3105
posté April 29, 2016, 18:30:20 | #12
Aww, sorry to hear that! Is there anything we can do to help you out? We'll be sorry to see you go, but understand if you decide to.  

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #960838  Replies : 133  Views : 4252
posté April 29, 2016, 18:29:24 | #13
Yessssssss! This would be hella cool.

Also, maybe integrate it with Citizenship Points somehow- make it the each citizen can earn points for their nation and these can be used by the government to summon guard mobs. It'd definitely help protect the nation from outlaws. Maybe a player can get CP for joining a fight with guard mobs to defend the nation. *spits out random ideas*

Another idea: in times of war, maybe they can be summoned by the government in enemy territory and have a proper war. Anyone killed during a war goes to jail like an outlaw, instead of respawning like usual, to stop them instantly rejoining the fight. Normal players have a five minute jail time (reducible in the normal way), but government members and guild leaders can be held for ransom!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #960837  Replies : 7  Views : 260
posté April 29, 2016, 18:12:50 | #14
Adjustable level system for dungeons sounds like a great option to have. Choose between farm mode and play mode.
Also, in the new tutorial, please teach new players about the politics system and ecosystem. Add some real difference between the nations too, please...
The concept art for the new zones looks nice. Good to see the Wakfu/Stasis zones being brought it.

Thread : News  Preview message : #960835  Replies : 88  Views : 2576
posté April 26, 2016, 20:54:56 | #15

Quote (GJTora @ 26 April 2016 20:52) *

Quote (Aacher @ 26 April 2016 20:34) *

Quote (cody5 @ 26 April 2016 19:18) *

Quote (Aacher @ 26 April 2016 06:13) *

Quote (DemonicWind @ 26 April 2016 04:34) *
2 biggest issues of wakfu atm imo would be...
  1. The community needs to stay active and support each other to help it grow, not quit when it gets tough/lack of people.
  2. The game needs more pvp/lore content to keep us self occupied.
What this game lacks is a mechanism for community.

It used to have many mechanisms, but they were never developed beyond a certain point, removed, or left to quietly die. Example:
The politics system has no real impact on gameplay anymore, thus no one cares. There's no reason for war, there's no reason for guild alliances, PvP is broken, the ecosystem has no real impact on gameplay so no one cares about it, citizenship points are almost meaningless, there's no real point to play as an outlaw/lawful citizen, there are no big community ingame events anymore... etc.

If Wakfu's community is to flourish as it once did, changes need to be made to bring back the old incentives for participation. People need a reason to care about who's governor, or who their guild allies with, or war between nations. Otherwise there's nothing for them to get involved with.
I agree completely, I mean the oly thing i remember of the nations at all is when we got a jerk for governor and he banned everything and raised taxes to insane amounts.
I mean it wasn't nice, but at least it was interesting.

I'd really like some more lore and lore related quests, instead of dungeons where you go to grind.
"...I mean it wasn't nice, but at least it was interesting."
Exactly! Just as good events bring the community together, misfortune does too- and gives people a real reason to make sure the government is good and works well. That makes the game fun. Raise the stakes and give us a political system that has real game impact, Ankama, haha.
And totally agree about the lore, too.

I absolute share everything in these quotes, they need to focus on politics,ecosystems,pvp and lore to make then not just a new revamp but something interactive which can grow during time (something like nation points that any citizen can make to evolve your nation to higher lvls with different structures/bonuses/zones per each lvl of the nation could be an idea, etc..)
That's a really interesting idea about using CP to evolve the nation! Something that may interest you:Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960060  Replies : 8  Views : 351
posté April 26, 2016, 20:34:30 | #16

Quote (cody5 @ 26 April 2016 19:18) *

Quote (Aacher @ 26 April 2016 06:13) *

1. The community needs to stay active and support each other to help it grow, not quit when it gets tough/lack of people.

It used to have many mechanisms, but they were never developed beyond a certain point, removed, or left to quietly die. Example:
The politics system has no real impact on gameplay anymore, thus no one cares. There's no reason for war, there's no reason for guild alliances, PvP is broken, the ecosystem has no real impact on gameplay so no one cares about it, citizenship points are almost meaningless, there's no real point to play as an outlaw/lawful citizen, there are no big community ingame events anymore... etc.

If Wakfu's community is to flourish as it once did, changes need to be made to bring back the old incentives for participation. People need a reason to care about who's governor, or who their guild allies with, or war between nations. Otherwise there's nothing for them to get involved with.
I agree completely, I mean the oly thing i remember of the nations at all is when we got a jerk for governor and he banned everything and raised taxes to insane amounts.
I mean it wasn't nice, but at least it was interesting.

I'd really like some more lore and lore related quests, instead of dungeons where you go to grind.
"...I mean it wasn't nice, but at least it was interesting."
Exactly! Just as good events bring the community together, misfortune does too- and gives people a real reason to make sure the government is good and works well. That makes the game fun. Raise the stakes and give us a political system that has real game impact, Ankama, haha.
And totally agree about the lore, too.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #960051  Replies : 8  Views : 351
posté April 26, 2016, 20:16:11 | #17
Arcus Lindquist, a researcher at Sufokia's University, was hopping from foot to foot like an anxious sparrow, for he found himself faced with a choice that may have significant impact on his future.

Being detail orientated, driven by his curiosity, and skilled at finding the links between seemingly unrelated pieces of information, Arcus was well suited to his work. However, those traits bled over into other aspects of his life...
...such as investigating where the university funds had disappeared to. Oh, they weren't all gone, and at first glance, all the numbers in the books seemed to be balanced... but Arcus never took such things at face value and a little bit of digging had revealed the sum of eighty thousand kamas to be missing. Concerning, but Arcus also wasn't one to jump to conclusions- he was sure the missing money could be accounted for. But for some reason he couldn't quite explain to himself, he had decided to conduct his own investigation rather than bringing it up with the Dean.
And so here he stood, about to decide whether to break into the Head of Department's office or not to read their finance report. Well, not break in, as such: he was a xelor, he could just teleport in... but it was still the same end result.
Arcus pulled out a pocket watch from his robe. 12:16pm. He had precisely fourteen minutes to look around before the Head of Department came back from her lunch: no more time to waste deciding, then. Looking askance, he let out a nervous breath, flipped down his mask over his face and bit the bullet: with a twist of his hands and a slight distortion of the fabric of time around him, he disappeared.

"Uh!" Arcus teleported into the room, landing a bit further off the ground than he meant to and nearly fell over, his nervousness having thrown off his calculation. He brushed his robes down unnecessarily, a nervous habit, pleased no one was there to see his mistake. Right- find the report! Arcus was careful not to change the placement of anything in the room, a little excitement tinging his mood as he searched. He thought of all the spy novels a friend of his loved so much and would get him to read- they'd be proud of his methods, he was sure. The report turned out be be easily found though, to Arcus's slight disappointment- he was just getting into it!
"Ah well- it's for the best", he murmured to himself, licking the tips of his fingers (the only part of his hands not covered by bandages) before leafing through the document.

A few minutes of reading through the figures, a small frown began to grow under Arcus's mask...
He dug in his pocket with one hand, eyes not leaving the report and took out a notebook. Flipping it open, he compared some of the figures in the Head of Department's report to those he'd previously read from the report that had been released to the faculty.
"This doesn't add up", he muttered, expression darkening. In fact, it seemed even worse than before: much more than the eighty thousand was missing...
He was just writing down some notes from the report when a voice from the hall filled him with dread: the head of department was coming back!! Panic seizing hold of Arcus, he snatched his watch from his pocket- she was so early!!
"Oh my god!" Arcus whispered hoarsely, stepping from foot to foot anxiously again. What should he do? He couldn't teleport out- he could only teleport to somewhere he could see: which was through the window in the office door... and that would put him right in front of Louisa (the head of department) as she walked back to her office. He had to hide! 'I am going to get fired for this... oh Xelor, Xelor!' were the gist of Arcus's panicked thoughts as he took his only option: a cupboard. Lucky he was small. He had barely shut the door when Louisa stepped in, bringing a guest with her.

"Have a seat, Argent", Louisa said graciously, sitting behind her desk. She was cra and wore a long green dress.
"Thank you", her guest replied, an unusually tall feca with white hair. He looked like a businessman of the successful kind... from what Arcus could see through the keyhole of the cupboard, anyway. He was really just going by the shoes.
The two exchanged calm pleasantries... whilst inside the cupboard, Arcus was trying not to have a meltdown. What if they opened the cupboard?! 'OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod-'
"I trust it's safe to discuss... business here?" Argent asked Louisa, one eyebrow arched.
Louisa leaned over her desk and used a crystal on it to activate a spell: one used to stop people listening in. Arcus felt the spell- xelors were quite sensitive to magic- and his brow creased in confusion. What could they be discussing that would need that degree of secrecy?
"It is now", Louisa informed Argent, leaning back in her chair. "Your offer?"
"100 thousand for the artefact", Argent told her, but Louisa shook her head.
Artefact? Now Arcus was really lost. Unless...
"I'm shocked a collector such as you would offer so little for such a rare piece..." Louisa countered calmly. "After all, when will you see another Temple Stone? Two hundred, minimum."
Arcus had to press a hand over his mouth to stop himself from gasping. The Temple Stone was a relic uncovered in the ruins of old Sufokia and it was in the care of the University so it could be studied- it belonged to the national museum! He couldn't believe Louisa, a respected scholar, would abuse her position to sell off the nation's heritage and treasures. Arcus listened with quietly mounting outrage as the haggling between Louisa and Argent went on... then the next crime was revealed:

"Come now, Louisa! We can make a better deal than that. After all, have I not invested the funds entrusted to me wisely?" Argent coaxed, an oily smile affixed to his face.
'And that's the mystery of the missing funds solved', Arcus thought, shaking his head in disbelief.
Eventually a price was agreed upon (220 thousand) and Louisa and Argent each signed a contract. The spell was lifted from the room and Argent left. Finally, Louisa put away her documents and left. Arcus waited in the cupboard, silent and still. He was a mix of nerves- he could have been discovered at any point!- and righteous fury at their plan: he'd been tempted to burst from the cupboard and shout the knowledge of their deceit, but knew it was wiser to get evidence and expose this treachery to the Dean. Slowly opening the cupboard door, Arcus unfolded himself from the space and stepped into the quiet office.
He had to get that contract!

He was dismayed to see Louisa had put it away in her safe... but closer inspection revealed it was only locked: Louisa hadn't set the spells on it yet, likely intending to return. Arcus smiled grimly. Fortunate for him, but he'd have to be quick then. Carefully, Arcus cast a spell that would distort a pocket of space- it was difficult to be accurate when you couldn't see the target, but he could estimate the inner dimensions of the safe- and teleport the contents of the safe outside the safe.
"Please work", Arcus whispered before casting his spell- every second he stayed in the office was a greater risk of getting caught and more stress! His aim had been a little clumsy- again, due to stress- but a moment later, he had the files. Stuffing them into his robes, flush with victory and mind whirling, Arcus fled the room.
Louisa wouldn't get away with this!

Thread : Role Play  Preview message : #960048  Replies : 72  Views : 3105
posté April 26, 2016, 06:13:29 | #18

More about the political system:Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #959857  Replies : 8  Views : 351
posté April 25, 2016, 13:35:48 | #19

Quote (purururururu @ 25 April 2016 12:38) *
It was given as an exlusive costume to people who backed Wakfu kickstarter with a lot of money. If they ever offered it in any other way, they would basically be saying "don't ever give us money, we can't be trusted".
True.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958383  Replies : 11  Views : 437
posté April 24, 2016, 12:26:04 | #20
Man, I really like the approach you two took to this. Good set of metrics, clearly set out.
Good work!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958166  Replies : 89  Views : 1850