Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Soundtrack8's profile
Statistics
2157 Posts (1.69 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 13:50:20 | #1

Quote (Neneko88 @ 31 August 2015 02:21) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 31 August 2015 01:37) *

Quote (Brisant @ 31 August 2015 00:55) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 31 August 2015 00:52) *
No one's played support/healer classes like pandawa (so much damage) and masqueraider

We actually already had what some of you are proposing (lower damage for a support class). That didn't work for 2 years. If you want to go back to that then ask for it but it won't work.

That is true. And that's why I hate that some DD's only have for themselves the ability to put out damage... Maybe my dissapointment is the design of DDs and not the design of support classes.
The DDs are rarely pure DDs here, and all the DD classes are able to output ~simillar damage, depending on other utility it offers... You can't even distinguish most classes by roles in this game it all depends on playstyle(even though Rogue is pure DD, nothing else).

Also, Sadida becomes effective damage-wise 2nd turn already because a Nettled UP alone is enough to bring Sadida overall base damage to the terms of it being somewhat "comparable" to most other DDs (like Cra), it becomes only a matter of final damage and build difference.
if dolls don't die
if there's LOS
if the monster's water % is low (if not it's more like 300-500).

To nettle sadida has to be damaged (take 800-2000 damage) or use the expensive nettle spell.

" LOS issues again?
This is why you need to stop posting in this thread. LOS issues were fixed with Dy7's revamp. If you or your friends don't know how that's your/their problem "

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #903287  Replies : 212  Views : 3749
posté Yesterday - 11:31:07 | #2

Quote (Ennjeidp @ 30 August 2015 09:23) *
Is there a way to re-purchase a pack you already own?
Iirc you can follow these steps.

1. Make a new steam account
2. Buy the dlc pack on the new account
3. Copy the code
4. Use it on your main steam account.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902964  Replies : 11  Views : 334
posté August 27, 2015, 03:06:16 | #3

Quote (skatercodyme @ 27 August 2015 02:22) *
Sadidas damage, range, AoE, Single target, and mobility is all less than cra.
Oh yes! The cra, how did we forget?!
With all their shielding, revival / healing, locking, buffs and dolls we must buff the sadida to be on their level!!!

" Let's make Dy7 focus on classes again for another 2 or 3 months."
Wasnt this the legit demand when classes we're too weak? Is it really that crazy to ask if someone thinks a class is too strong? Otherwise, other people are suggesting instead of one nerf, it could be buffs to every other class. Surely that would take longer and have more chance to create further imbalance.  

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - August 27, 2015, 03:08:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #902066  Replies : 212  Views : 3749
posté August 09, 2015, 14:55:45 | #4
I know, both classes have really strong damage combos - but its hard to say one is any weaker than the other when youve got a 10 level gap between yourselves and playing with different gear.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #896440  Replies : 10  Views : 758
posté August 09, 2015, 14:02:45 | #5
Im asking because all those things will change how much damage you can deal.

If you dont have the best gear for your level then obviously you wont be dealing optimal damage. The gap between you and another player will become more apparent if you have poor gear and they have powerful gear.

The combos you mentioned are aoe combos - its no secret they will do less damage than single target spells. I dont know because you havent said what spells the cra was using, but if they are using single target spells that might be why theyre dealing about a third more damage than you.

You said the cra can deal 1000 damage, right? This is what youre comparing your 700 damage to. But is the cra able to deal this amount of damage consistently? If not then it isnt a fair comparison.

At level 100 you said dial master will level up, assuming you will use it, thats an added 5% final damage. You also get an additional passive slot which can increase your final damage more. This builds on what Darma was saying, the levels between you and the cra make a big difference.
At lvl 104 the cra you are comparing yourself to has higher level passives and a whole nother slot you dont have yet. Which means they probably have higher passive damage.

And on wp - the more wp you use the more damage you will deal. If the cra is using a lot of wp in spells like explosive arrow / destructive arrow then it is likely they will deal a lot of damage.

Surely youve done plenty of dungeon runs with classes only 1 or 2 levels higher / lower than you that you could compare your damage output too?

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - August 09, 2015, 14:03:25.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #896428  Replies : 10  Views : 758
posté August 09, 2015, 13:02:40 | #6
Yeah, its quite vague what youre providing

What sort of gear are both classes wearing?

Is the damage single target or aoe?

Is it consistent damage or is it 1k damage versus 600 damage every other turn (for example)?

Are you using as much wp as they are?

Some classes also become much stronger beyond the level 100 mark, passives are unlocked and upgraded, more spell combos are possible and can be used.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #896421  Replies : 10  Views : 758
posté August 07, 2015, 10:18:11 | #7
@ Luki

for the second question
each slot could have a little 'active' or 'inactive' toggle on it.

If the helmet slot is empty and is 'active' it will hide all helmets or if it is 'active' and has a hat in it then it covers your gear / costume helmet.

It would also help save some inventory space if youre wearing (and want others to see) a costume. You could put a helmet into the slot but make it 'inactive' so it doesnt cover the costume.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - August 07, 2015, 10:19:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895682  Replies : 10  Views : 482
posté August 04, 2015, 14:29:01 | #8
If youre from beta times you may not have your character anymore, but otherwise your character should still be on your account (you might have to look through the servers available to you to find him - chances are youre on either remington or nox)

While you were away there was a big change to gear.
Instead of just giving "+24% fire damage" for example that same piece of gear would now give "+24% damage to 1 element". It can still give damage to fire, but it can also give damage to air, water or earth.
Because the gear you have on your iop is older than the change you can choose which element(s) the gear gives damage towards. Normally you roll for it randomly.

If you press 'p' ingame your character screen will pop-up with a button for a free restat. I would recommend hitting that straight away and spending an hour or so checking out the new spells, passives and actives.

A lot of other changes have occured, which youll probably learn about as you encounter them ingame. Theres a new tutorial which you may want to consider to reintroduce yourself to the game aswell as plenty of other features such as mounts, haven worlds, new island etc.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - August 04, 2015, 14:31:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894653  Replies : 5  Views : 500
posté August 01, 2015, 15:29:43 | #9
It should have always just been one token every day as long you are online / log in.
Its a test of patience when it should have been rewards to encourage people to play every day. Few people can actually be bothered teleporting, going in and praying for a tiny bonus and 1/360th of a reward every day. Its pretty much a daily spin prize heaps of other games have, but hugely more inconvenient. Which leaves people, who may have logged in hundreds of days with only a few tokens to their name.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893582  Replies : 113  Views : 4602
posté August 01, 2015, 05:09:18 | #10

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 01 August 2015 05:01) *

Quote (holylance @ 01 August 2015 04:58) *
Where is the minus 5mp and pushing 6 cells in a single turn?

Blaze(steal 1st)+Blaze(steal 2nd)+Lashing(remove 5th)+Beacon+Homing(push 4th)+Homing(push 6th).
Where did you get the extra ap to perform this combo? After all it does equal up to 13ap.

Have you ever succeeded in removing all 5 mp? Maybe if you specifically build yourself as an immobilizer it could be possible, but for most players using this combo they will only remove 3mp. You probably wont be able to repeat this turn after turn either because of hypermovement and beacon placement restrictions (cant be placed too close to existing beacons)

A double homing will only be able to push 4 cells. Not 6.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893474  Replies : 82  Views : 2017
posté August 01, 2015, 04:03:33 | #11

Quote (HerrManifestum @ 01 August 2015 03:18) *
And I also care how you guys (Srams) can get out of lock so greatly and avoid damage for a turn on pvp because of invisibility, while I need to spend 3 WP + 2 AP to get out of a lock and it's still not assured I will avoid damage next turn.
3wp and 2ap? Dont osas have a 2ap push and a 1wp (with animal synergy) tp with their summon?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893443  Replies : 82  Views : 2017
posté July 31, 2015, 17:45:38 | #12
Is there a reason behind giving some classes quite strong passives which dont require a passive slot (see eniripsa etc) and leaving others empty handed?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893261  Replies : 213  Views : 7380
posté July 28, 2015, 16:38:02 | #13
My guess is it will cost the same or around abouts the same price as buying a booster and come with all the booster benefits.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892279  Replies : 129  Views : 4409
posté July 28, 2015, 10:13:03 | #14
Map Creation Maps are being created with inaccessible 'islands'

Not great when astrubs layout makes these layouts incredible common.

Cat was completely unreachable and non-targetable by my spells.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #892200  Replies : 0  Views : 74
posté July 28, 2015, 07:41:58 | #15
Idk, if bots can navigate to outposts / almanax surely theyd be able to work around any level requirement?

Some sort of captcha on character creation maybe? Im not sure : l

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892168  Replies : 20  Views : 788
posté July 27, 2015, 12:33:35 | #16
Passives

I would drop powerful shooting - or atleast not use it for too long.
10% critical hits is really not that much from a passive. It only translates into about +2.5% final damage. Precision alone gives about double this and thats just one passive.

Heightened Vision is a must have passive for a cra. It is a very strong passive with great synergy with a cras playstyle (statting / choosing gear with range) and with eagle eye.

I would also recommend Elusive or Archery. Elusive for its self heals + easy damage boost, or Archery if you find yourself playing with a lot of beacons.

Elemental

You may want to swap out burning - its very restrictive (cast in line), you may find an aoe like blinding more rewarding. Burning also has low flamboyant stacking and means you trigger devious archer less.

Stats

Put all points into ranged damage. This will effect almost all of your attacks, so that is what you should prioritise. By the time you max it out you will be more experienced to be able to choose between all damage / aoe / single target.

I would also recommend you put your major points into Ap, Mp and Range.

You may also want to consider putting points into dodge, while cras have a few escapes its best to be able to escape for free.

Personally, if youll mostly be playing pvm I would max out resist / %hp to armour and dump the rest in %hp.
%hp to armour will give you half your health as a shield at the start of the fight, meaning most fights youll come out completely unscathed. This means healers can focus on tanks and other melee teammates and youll save on bread.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #891895  Replies : 8  Views : 1212
posté June 24, 2015, 01:18:17 | #17
They just want to know if they keep their profession levels when they use a class change, not when a profession revamp is happening.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878994  Replies : 5  Views : 356
posté June 23, 2015, 17:10:45 | #18
@ Brain, I agree, but dont see them adding it onto beacon at this point

I also feel like "Couplage Pyrolysant" needs a buff. As it is, I dont really know why you'd want it in your deck. Maybe as a left over spell, but its very easily outclassed by other passives. Especially now that things like wp regen are spread over so many.

Lets look at the bonus it gives compared to the bonus of another elemental spell boosting passive, "La Voie de l'Arc"

Couplage Pyrolysant
- After using storm arrow, the next blinding arrow has its damage increased by 20%
- After using blinding arrow, the next storm arrow has its damage increased by 20%

La Voie de l'Arc
- +20% damage to Burning arrow
- larger aoe
- no longer pushes
- +20% damage to Piercing arrow
- larger aoe

So you can already see its at a bit of a disadvantage. Piercing and Burning arrow gain a 20% boost straight away (without the need for a trigger) as well as bonuses on top of that.
Burning and Piercing also have a nice synergy. Place a beacon, cast burning, then cast piercing on the beacon, bouncing piercing arrow onto nearby enemies.

Blinding and Storm dont have the same synergy. Lets say I start with a beacon next to an enemy. Then I cast blinding, activating the beacon and hitting the enemy. This means my next storm arrow has a 20% boost to damage, but if I use it on the enemy and push it away with the beacon aswell, then I lose beacon damage from the next blinding. But if I do Blinding, Blinding, Storm, then only one of my spells is boosted by the passive bonus.

I'd also like to compare it to a sram passive, Escroquerie

Escroquerie
- for every cast of swindle sram +1 escroquerie (this turn)
- when tricky blow is cast, increase the damage of the spell by 60% and consume escroquerie

couplage pyrolysant is so much weaker than this passive, both activate according to two 3ap spells, but for some reason srams apply a bonus 3 times higher.

I feel like more could be done to increase the power of the couplage pyrolysant bonus. A few of my suggestions would be
- A distance and / or aoe damage bonus
- Higher final damage bonus on 'pyro' and 'lyse'
- The aoe of storm / blinding could be bigger / not hurt allies.
Srams can use swindle sram + tricky blow, leaving 6 ap left over for a 60% increase on one spell. Whereas if cras want any value (+20% damage on 3 spells) from their version of the passive they are restricted to using blinding and storm for their entire turn.

Sorry for the long post

tl:dr
Buff Couplage Pyrolysant.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - June 23, 2015, 17:16:08.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878843  Replies : 87  Views : 5262
posté June 22, 2015, 08:44:05 | #19
I think we need another active skill. Most classes (all? Im not sure..) have 6 active specialities whereas cras still have 5.

a 1/turn no cost / mp cost beacon removal spell (which maybe provides some sort of buff) is what first comes to mind.

Or I think with the extra slot we could separate biting blow into two skills. One stabilises the enemy and stacks incurable (buff up the amount to 5?) but no longer stacks biting. A new skill like "Biting Arrow" could give the target enemy +1 level of biting per elemental spell cast and have a low cost.
Both actives could have a lowered cost from the passive "anticipation"

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - June 22, 2015, 08:46:29.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878447  Replies : 87  Views : 5262
posté June 21, 2015, 04:02:24 | #20

Quote (Lukinerx @ 20 June 2015 22:03) *
Overall I see that Ankama decided to make lots of Osa skills have 21 AP/MP rating on their skills now.
8 skills with 21 AP/MP rating, 7 skills with 24~25 AP/MP rating...
Not just osas. Every revamped class more or less follows this ratio.
Ranged single target = 25/ap
Ranged Aoe = 21/ap
Because most of the osas spells are ranged aoe they have lower base damage.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878142  Replies : 323  Views : 12110