Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Soundtrack8's profile
Statistics
1778 Posts (1.73 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 14:19:27 | #1
open world pvp, slaughter them even more so if it was game of thrones related

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #813469  Replies : 9  Views : 313
posté Today - 05:52:37 | #2

Quote (Phillippus @ 22 December 2014 03:22) *
The sex choice of a character should only matter to Sadidas, since the males looks ugly as hell. To everyone else, make whatever you want.
I actually prefer the male sadida avatars over the female ones :0 But I think more hair options, especially for sadidas would be neat.

Im not really in to either of the male models for my mains, a cra / sram so I roll them female.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #813281  Replies : 31  Views : 484
posté Today - 00:30:39 | #3
I think the support account is separate from the games account - which is why there's the option of signing in with facebook, twitter etc for your support account. The only email I would pass on is "support@ankama.com" which is what was used to send a ticket resolution message. Requests usually get processed as 'tickets' instead of email, so im not sure if its something they would reply to. Ankama is notoriously slow with tickets though.. : /

good luck!

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 22, 2014, 00:31:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #813197  Replies : 4  Views : 82
posté Today - 00:10:38 | #4
you can contact support here

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #813188  Replies : 4  Views : 82
posté Yesterday - 12:16:01 | #5

Quote (Oplius @ 21 December 2014 09:45) *
Hello, I havent played for almost a year and now I decided to come back to Wakfu. Logged into my sram to find all his spells have been reset to level 0. Only option I get to level them up is the quest from Jonk to get the materials which is really bothersome without spells and just my melee weapon... Is this how its supposed to be? Did my sram just get randomly broken?
this was because of changes to the sram class and to how characteristic points are distributed. You should have a quest which teleports you to the respec room if you talk to your nations jonks / bossowl in astrub.

Thread : Other Features  Preview message : #812990  Replies : 4  Views : 1307
posté December 20, 2014, 10:20:15 | #6
singing in to +1

would love to see zones specifically for each event

I think it would be a really cool area - the hub might even turn into the new almanax during the event period.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812313  Replies : 2  Views : 141
posté December 20, 2014, 07:37:48 | #7
Yeah, I think the key you got would be for the asian server. Im from australia and get automatically redirected to the asian steam pages, only able to access the international dlc by opening cached copies. Sending a ticket to support would be my only recommendation. Dont expect immediate / fast response though.. you could try bumping this and this thread with your problem aswell as they seem to get a bit of cm attention and because the problem needs to be properly addressed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812293  Replies : 2  Views : 128
posté December 19, 2014, 09:37:15 | #8
Thanks mini

@ saphiLC

To be honest, I was being pretty selfish with that.
I was making a comparison between the two servers prices - I thought it could be useful posting here as picaro has said he is a community manager for every community and sabi has passed things on in the past. Not that I dont trust the team at wapac, but more threads = more awareness and for me, paying twice what you pay is a big deal so I'm willing to go to lengths to get awareness for it.

Like I already said the change to linked fear fizz and even the nerf to the exp at the chillberg lab were both because of threads created on these forums. So no, even though for the most part I'd agree the french forums have the highest chance of changing the game it has been confirmed that there were recent changes because of discussions on these forums. Considering the games outside of the business models are exactly the same, the general discussion can consist of pretty much the same stuff regardless of your server. I know I say a lot of stupid stuff so rebut me on that, not because I or someone else plays on phaeris.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811876  Replies : 203  Views : 4494
posté December 19, 2014, 08:45:00 | #9

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 19 December 2014 02:58) *
Picaro/Sabi we asked a fun event, not a headache and massacre, now people will beat each other for codes while others just give up. I'm out.

-Rizarealm
I agree - the rules and clues are really vague... and there's eight of them! Obviously someone went to a lot of work putting this together, but it seems ridiculous to be able to get the correct code unless you were the person putting the clues together.
I wont be taking part because I know I wont be able to use the code anyway, but I would have suggested a time period of 48 hours or something where the code can be redeemed.

goodluck to everyone taking part, looks like it'll be really hard to get that code right :0

Thread : News  Preview message : #811858  Replies : 30  Views : 930
posté December 19, 2014, 08:10:13 | #10
Thanks for letting us know it was on sale again - they really need to advertise their steam sales more :0

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811854  Replies : 24  Views : 1293
posté December 19, 2014, 08:08:01 | #11

Quote (saphiLC @ 19 December 2014 00:16) *
Also, if you are from the asia server, what are you doing here? nothing said in these forums affect your server.
Discussion that leads to (non market) change will effect every wakfu server. This thread is basically a discussion with a bunch of people asking for a respec for pandawas. Correct me if im wrong, but I've seen pandawas on phaeris and if thats true and if pandawas did get a respec because of this thread it would indeed affect phaeris.
The thread about fear fizz farming bots was one that recently affected phaeris as theyre now account linked. (yes, it has been confirmed that thread was the reason for the new linked status).
Changelogs are almost always posted here first and discussion is healthier here, which is why while I'm from phaeris the international forums are still my go-to.

Bottom line is, you shouldnt try to shut someone up because they play on a different server.

Thread can get back on track now :U

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 19, 2014, 08:08:42.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811853  Replies : 203  Views : 4494
posté December 19, 2014, 04:55:28 | #12

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 19 December 2014 01:45) *
Changes happens, especially on a newly released class. When did they advertise that a new class is gonna be perfect upon release?
when did they advertise "oh hey, we're going to rework a core mechanic of a branch in the first week of release"

there is also months of beta testing prior to release. Im not going to say changes wont happen but the change they did make was pretty big. Its like if they changed Riddling so it would disappear after 1 turn (whether you stacked it or not), everyone with destructive arrow leveled would probably want to reconsider their build. I'd be pissed if I didnt get a free respec for a change like that.

Another aspect to consider is gear rerolling. If you were say fire/water before the pandawa revamp and decide to go fire/earth after the revamp so you can use scalding you'd have to reroll all your gear. Now with nerfs to scalding people may want to move away from fire all together. Which means another reroll + buying a respec.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 19, 2014, 04:58:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811804  Replies : 203  Views : 4494
posté December 19, 2014, 02:32:34 | #13
You said the eni would be air/fire. I would recommend picking up the water branch probably with fire - so you can get a reliable high heal branch teamed with heals from marks.

Thread : General  Preview message : #811734  Replies : 6  Views : 386
posté December 18, 2014, 12:58:47 | #14
I think its because the change to scalding came with the panda revamp - sacris / enus / iops would have built whatever scalding build they had around the old system whereas all these newly revamped pandawas would have based theirs on the new scalding method.

And because Ive never seen a scalding build before the pandawa revamp :x

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811082  Replies : 203  Views : 4494
posté December 18, 2014, 12:45:43 | #15
2nd from left is the kwismas costume, then grumpy elf, cant remember the names of the next two (one is shy the other is happy), but theyre from the token machine for 30 choc kamas each.

The costumes have changed slightly since this photo was taken, each costume now has boots to suit the costume. You can probably see a couple people in game with them.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 18, 2014, 12:46:14.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811078  Replies : 32  Views : 1251
posté December 18, 2014, 04:27:03 | #16
It also makes me bald  

Thread : 1.39 Bug Reports  Preview message : #810964  Replies : 14  Views : 581
posté December 18, 2014, 03:00:00 | #17
I'd be happy if we kept the lvl 30 / 80 respecs but changed the respec quest to something that was a little more appealing, like the scaling dungeon running people have suggested. Along with this anything that disrupts common combos (such as giving a spell a limitation or changing its cost) should be immediate respecs and other changes (damage / range changes) would be up for discussion as to whether they are disruptive enough to warrant a respec.

Because there would be things like -4 damage from a spell at lvl 200, and idk I wouldn't say a single change like that would be enough to need a respec, as the respec would just go towards fixing spell levels rather than changing the build or what not.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 18, 2014, 03:27:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810941  Replies : 50  Views : 935
posté December 17, 2014, 11:00:16 | #18
Message from phaeris
" In the past few months, the activity of spam bots on our forums has dramatically increased. I'm glad to announce that Ankama is now testing an anti-spam system to put a halt the spam bots. Once it is deemed effective, it will be implemented on both International and APAC forums. We expect to do this very soon. " 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810629  Replies : 18  Views : 1114
posté December 17, 2014, 08:49:17 | #19
I'd rather not see a whole server die because not only does it offer less out of shop content, it's shops prices are so much higher than other servers. For literally no reason other than they just are.
Did I choose to join the server? Yes. I joined knowing that costumes and other services would be more expensive because we could play the game for free - unlike any other server at the time. I didnt have a problem with it, it was a fair trade-off. What isnt fair is when the company uses this to essentially lure people in and get them to invest months of work until they re-release half the other servers as the same f2p model with cheaper prices left, right and centre - trapping them inside a burning building. I mean, you can always leave to join remington across the street which is not burning and all that but you're going to get burnt in the move.

The prices arent a deal breaker. I still play on the server but outside of subscriptions I haven't bought anything. Whereas when I was on remington I had maka weapons, costumes etc under my belt.

Profit maximisation? What's the point in having several marketing teams for different regions when so many of the servers have the same model, sounds like wasted resources tbh.

Im sure if Wapac had prices more than $10 less for services than nox / remington / every other server there would be turmoil here.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 17, 2014, 08:51:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810580  Replies : 17  Views : 641
posté December 17, 2014, 02:33:32 | #20
@delaz

That was 11 months ago, when wapac was the only f2p server. I'd rather stay on a server I've invested a lot of time into with a guild and friends I really like - I and many other wapac players have asked for a server change service (literally the only thing I want to spend money on now) which has, once again fallen on deaf ears.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - December 17, 2014, 02:35:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810417  Replies : 17  Views : 641