Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Soundtrack8's profile
2206 Posts (1.62 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté October 24, 2015, 16:24:11 | #1
sales team probably cant dont code, just fyi

I mean if youre pissed with the people actually making the game then sure, go ahead. But it wont go anywhere here.

Thread : News  Preview message : #921540  Replies : 39  Views : 1859
posté October 21, 2015, 15:54:20 | #2
Maybe they could remove the need for control by maxing number of dolls to 6(?) and use control as a stat to buff your dolls through a passive instead? Similar to osas use of control.

I think Madds suggestion of limiting dolls would still keep sadida very different from osas
  • Dolls, unlike a single summon, will constantly change. What might be healers one turn may turn to damage dealers a turn or two later. Allowing you to adapt to your circumstance in pve, or forcing enemies to change playstyle in pvp
  • A change like this may also bring some buffs to other spells which are otherwise seen as a bit lacking - something like dolly sacrifice would probably be buffed up in range.
  • The sadida would also build up power much faster, reaching a maximum a few turns into the fight - which can be sustained, compared to something like 10 dolls which takes many more turns and is much harder to sustain and more annoying to team mates.
  • Less dolls probably means the dolls themselves are stronger too - which means nettled now becomes more important as it can last longer and earthquake has a higher chance of being activated.
As for the OP I think something like the sram summoning spell (C) is fair - it will mean the dolls level parallel to yourself and have a neat menu for summoning. They are also sent out instantly and wont give an odd bonus to a single element (like current UP with the earth spell)

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #920712  Replies : 45  Views : 1710
posté October 20, 2015, 10:39:02 | #3

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 20 October 2015 08:21) *

Quote (Hyoushou @ 20 October 2015 06:59) *

Quote (shankissimo @ 20 October 2015 04:09) *
They need to improve synergy between lower level content IMO (there is a lot of it tbh), but they need to add endgame dungeons to Xeloriums, Srambad and Enurado, pop at least a couple new areas for endgame and maybe for 130ish, 110ish areas. Also the Mt.Zinit .
There are at least 2 real level 110 areas for people to level in. Castuc Island, and Harebourg Tower in Chillburg Island.

I will agree with you on them needing a real area for 130-135 though.
Wabbit Island.
"real area"
Just because it exists doesnt mean its any good.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #920397  Replies : 17  Views : 1016
posté October 15, 2015, 12:08:49 | #4
I think those advocating for a merge would be against all of / most of these losses. Of course, many people requesting a merge would also support a server transfer service which would have an ogrine cost and be completely optional.

Those are some really harsh conditions the chinese players are facing though x_x Not even linked gear? Or even just a small amount of kamas to help them get around

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - October 15, 2015, 12:09:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #918687  Replies : 44  Views : 1795
posté October 14, 2015, 10:15:08 | #5

Quote (N3tRunn3r @ 13 October 2015 23:48) *
Final Outcome is so:
What we had lost after the rollback aka 7 days can be gathered x3 back within the Compensation days.
How did you come to this conclusion?
+50% for most of the compensation days wont even double let alone triple your loot / craft exp.

Lets say before rollback you were getting 10 fragments a day, total of 70 in one week. If there was no incident, no rollback etc this would amount to 140 (two weeks normal play).

Now lets look at the compensation week.

With +50% and the same amount of farming should yield about 15 a day. With +100% for 2 days it should become 20 a day. Or a combined total of 115 (one week rollback + one week compensation).

Thats quite a few less fragments, even though both require the same amount of time. Other people have mentioned, they had heroes for free and a brand new island so they were probably even more active than usual.

Is this game free? Yes.
Did the rollback help the economy? Yes.
But are people likely to stick around when a company reverses a weeks worth of work with poor compensation? Hell no.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - October 14, 2015, 10:16:18.
Thread : News  Preview message : #918223  Replies : 163  Views : 4563
posté October 13, 2015, 16:47:42 | #6
I had high hopes for ankamas compensation, but like just about everyone else I think its fair to say its a very disappointing outcome.

The compensation seems to be a bundle of the bare minimum ankama could provide. If we were to balance the compensation against the losses, its either outweighed by the losses or only edges very closely to balanced. In situations like this you really want your customers to come out better off. I think its fair to say over a week was lost - 7 days from the roll back plus the few following days where noone really knew what to expect anymore.

The extra exp days are strangely inconsistent, to compensate a week of almost zero rewards (except for char exp) it would make sense to atleast give a week of double crafting exp and loot. What was given was messy and hardly worth calling a compensation.

Best of luck to those left on remington

Thread : News  Preview message : #917994  Replies : 163  Views : 4563
posté October 13, 2015, 07:46:05 | #7
Try as hard as you can to position youself away from the boss, panda should be able to help with this. Possibly block in boss with mobs or cage him in with the icicle things they leave behind when they die. You sound like you got really close, so another member or two and you should be good. Maybe bring along some lower level friends?

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - October 13, 2015, 07:50:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #917794  Replies : 11  Views : 655
posté October 10, 2015, 09:40:49 | #8
You could try replacing the character name with your account name. If you have some sort of proof of purchase within the last week as well that'd probably help.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #916859  Replies : 6  Views : 425
posté October 10, 2015, 05:14:52 | #9
Website has an updated video with a few more spoilers

Confirmed cra v iop

Example of a card, pretty self explanattory

And some art

Thread : News  Preview message : #916763  Replies : 35  Views : 1483
posté October 09, 2015, 14:15:48 | #10
!! Beltinterest if I may c:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #916147  Replies : 67  Views : 1772
posté October 08, 2015, 01:59:03 | #11
Definitely looks like cra - green palette, those giant epaulettes, bow motif and apple in hand I see no reason to doubt that
Loving these new god designs and I cant wait to see the others

From the trailer it looks as though each player has a deck and ap to spend on their cards. It also looks similar to hearthstone in the sense the player gains max ap (there are scenes shown where they have x/5ap and x/10ap). Its already been likened to atleast 3 different games, certainly seems interesting. Guess we'll just need to wait for the kickstarter for more

Thread : News  Preview message : #915118  Replies : 35  Views : 1483
posté October 06, 2015, 05:34:31 | #12

Quote (Lukinerx @ 05 October 2015 17:17) *

Quote (Gimonfu @ 05 October 2015 17:04) *
Uh, nice idea, gonna join it, oh wait: writing about something i cannot even enter...... nah. nevermind
Is there any event you dont piss all over?

First you whine about an event for artists, now one because you dont have access to the island. Everyone has the beta server and everyone can watch the island trailers or other players stream their fights on the island. Having access to the island comes second to having creativity. Youre not locked out from participating.
Try and have fun.

Thread : News  Preview message : #914282  Replies : 27  Views : 1999
posté October 05, 2015, 09:06:51 | #13
I think along with the other points noted feca will definitely help the cra.
  • Feca have bubble shield which makes the cra unlockable and increases its range. As the cra can convert range into final damage its an incredibly beneficial shield for a cra.
  • Crashing wave can increase the damage enemies take from area of effect and steam can pull enemies in close which really helps fire cras area of effect spells hit as many enemies as possible.
  • Fecas also have the passive 'untouchable' which should work well with a cra as it lowers the damage you take from ally attacks and no longer blocks line of sight. So if your friend builds can either shoot straight through you or hit you with explosive / other aoes without worrying too much

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - October 05, 2015, 09:17:14.
Thread : General  Preview message : #913929  Replies : 25  Views : 1682
posté October 04, 2015, 04:22:45 | #14

Quote (Noksin @ 04 October 2015 03:26) *

Bank access could be a good kama dump - they won't be able to make it unlimited though.

Well why not? It's their game. They have complete control over it. If they can add in systems like the Hero System I'm sure they can make an unlimited bank system similar to Dofus.

I feel like these steps aren't going to make wakfu its own game, but just a second dofus. I understand in taking what works from dofus but we should have some fresh ideas too

I understand. But, this game is pretty much a sequel and almost a direct copy of the world/lore

So really anything they take from Dofus is forgiven and I'd say in most cases well received.
Same reason we cant see dont already have unlimited storage or have a full list of who took what and placed what in a bank. Too much memory required. Unless things have changed since they made this reply (which I doubt)

May as well just play dofus then : l Wakfu should be an evolution of dofus, not a clone

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #913493  Replies : 9  Views : 489
posté October 04, 2015, 03:17:18 | #15
Breedable mounts, I don't really see the point - what would I actually do? I don't think we have the right set up for it yet.

Market has been answered

Bank access could be a good kama dump - they won't be able to make it unlimited though.

I feel like these steps aren't going lping make wakru its own game, but just a second dofus. I understand in taking what works from dofus but we should have some fresh ideas too

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #913470  Replies : 9  Views : 489
posté October 03, 2015, 14:40:57 | #16
Ankama really doesnt have a a great track record of nerfing without destroying : l

A rollback per ap spent certainly makes more sense than spell cast. A cast of a 3ap and 2ap should have the same chance of refunding ap as a 5ap spell. Most other class spells work like this. For example cra's more expensive spells apply more levels of riddling than low cost spells. So I think if they wanted to nerf rollback they should have lowered the activation chance.

Maybe dial could take on a similar effect to sadida dolls and take reduced damage if hit by an aoe? Not sure if aoes are the problem here - but it could help

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #913165  Replies : 32  Views : 2762
posté October 03, 2015, 04:51:19 | #17
Do note you can have multiple spell decks as well now. Some people will have a build for general mob farming (usually something with instant damage and aoe), a build for bosses (maybe more support / single target?) And possibly even a pvp build.

Play around a bit, with more spell exp available you probably won't be able to fit all your spells into one deck, but I guess that's why we have 3 !;

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #913015  Replies : 17  Views : 661
posté October 01, 2015, 10:25:55 | #18
to be fair...

from the official moon update post.
" Fix for a bug that gave the Xelor a 30% chance of storing 1 AP for each AP of the spell in use, instead of for each spell used, as the description said." 

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #912138  Replies : 128  Views : 3979