Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 16 Descendre
Father Whupper Day
One fine day, Father Whupper chanced upon a problem: if Kwismas was invented to reward good little ...

No flash

Adagak's profile
Statistics
123 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 16:00:30 | #1

Quote (Elmarquito @ 05 December 2016 05:46) *
I would like to join your guild

IGN: Lemarquito
Level:72
Favorite song: Music is my hot hot sex- Cansei de ser sexy(CSS)

Tried to contact you twice, will try again tonight! Long time i don't hear CSS, gonna do it

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #990309  Replies : 10  Views : 395
posté Yesterday - 13:27:24 | #2
The link isn't working  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990288  Replies : 8  Views : 267
posté Yesterday - 13:00:02 | #3
Did you try pressing 'P' and ajusting your level back to normal?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #990278  Replies : 4  Views : 107
posté December 04, 2016, 17:58:19 | #4

Some new updates: we're working pretty hard on our HW, trying to finish all buildings we're missing, soon an awesome 10% wisdom bonus for everybody!

Found ourselves a Manager (Arcusius) , and some players that play regularly, really happy (thanks guys) but a lot to improve still.

Soon we'll start our Discord channel and guild events,
get in touch with us, we still recruiting!

-fefe

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #990203  Replies : 10  Views : 395
posté December 02, 2016, 17:28:46 | #5
I'm with the same problem with Phoenix Statue and Standings, I'm rebuilding the HW and can't move these two.

Haaaaaaalp  

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #990009  Replies : 4  Views : 155
posté November 29, 2016, 15:57:49 | #6
So much this. Close the server then, because if it is online I can only predict that I can safely play, but I guess we're never safe with Ankama.

Fix this game before all the hype goes to the next bugfu.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989661  Replies : 3  Views : 181
posté November 24, 2016, 20:47:08 | #7

Quote (Rikkis-Alt @ 24 November 2016 20:15) *
I would like to be a manager of your guild, but how much will you pay me for doing it?

You have a guild to manage already and we have found one person in trial atm. Thanks for your interest and pointing that I needed to edit the post
People, we're still recruiting new members,Cheers.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #989171  Replies : 10  Views : 395
posté November 24, 2016, 15:29:51 | #8
Nice to have you here in Deja Vu  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #989126  Replies : 2  Views : 103
posté November 16, 2016, 20:24:01 | #9

Quote (PhilthyFoibos @ 16 November 2016 19:27) *
I would love to join your guild

Invite sent, welcome!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #988247  Replies : 10  Views : 395
posté November 15, 2016, 23:02:05 | #10

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 15 November 2016 16:43) *
Hi, i'm Brasucas' Leader, and if u need help or anything we could have good time. We can try create a Guild Alliance to make a good time betwen members. I wish u the best luck, and is so good to see a old Guild comeback to the game. So, welcome back and anything u need call me baby! XD

Hope to see you around too, thanks for the welcome!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #988134  Replies : 10  Views : 395
posté November 13, 2016, 13:09:30 | #11
Deja Vu is Looking for New Members!

Hello World of Twelve!

Deja Vu is an International, English speaking guild on Remington. It was created in 2013 aiming to have a homelike environment, with players looking for each other. This era lasted until early 2015, when most all of our players stopped playing (for different reasons).

Now is time to open the doors once again, looking for a new family, and we want you!

But before we continue, a quick Q&A:

What level is the Guild?
We're level 10, with all bonuses (missing only some profession's bonus from the HW).

So you have a Haven World?
We do! And a pretty good located one. It is at Pancake Bridge in Bonta (near Zaap).

Can I assume you're aligned to Bonta then?
Yes, we are.

Alright, enough with the small talk, which are the guild's colors and emblem?
Easy there, I know you wanna look fancy! Our colors are dark gray and pink with the following emblem:

Why pink?
Our former Guild Master was a girl, and she loved it! So you better do as well.

What we can offer you:

• A friendly family in the game that will accept you for who you are
  • Assistance for your needs regarding dungeon runs and/or equipment
  • Decision-making that will involve you all the time
  • Somebody who listens to your complaints and will try to make things better

What you shouldn't expect:

• We are not a substitute for the Group-Finder. It is not guaranteed that you will find a group to a specific dungeon whenever you wish to
  • We are not responsible for your fights with other people
  • Being online 24/7 is an impossible thing for us to do

What we're looking for:

A Manager: As the leader, I don't have much time to play nowadays. I'm looking for a person to fill this need, and help me with all the things related to the guild. Including ranks, bank management, chat moderation, Haven World expansion and so on. The minimum requirements:

• Level 130, by this point you should have a fairly knowledge of the game.
  • Write fluently in English (No grammar nazi here, I do many mistakes as it is my second language. But you'll be helping guild mates often, so it is important).
  • Play regularly.
  • And most important, be a nice person that want to help others.

You'll get a 2 weeks trial as trainee, before you get the full role.

New members: We're also looking for new members to revive the guild. We won't have many people right now, and actually, we'll always keep it small, to get to know it other better and have a trustworthy alliance.

• Looking for independent players, who can take care of themselves and want the company of other people, rather being interested only on stuff of the game.
  • Minimum level required: 60 and you expect to play wakfu for the next months.
  • Heroes and Alts allowed.
  • Be over 16 yo.

Interested in us? Whisper someone in the list below for an invite, or leave a message in this topic with the following information, and we'll contact you as soon as possible:

In game name (IGN):
Level:

Favorite song:

Invite in game:
  • Fefe
  • Whakapu
  • Arcusius
  • Nenaru
  • Barnacle Bill

See you in game! -fefe

This post has been edited by Adagak - December 06, 2016, 22:51:27.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #987831  Replies : 10  Views : 395
posté July 20, 2016, 12:34:37 | #12
Interface Bugs Any planned Hotfix for this? Interface is breaking in lower resolutions, quests can't be minimized, they always reopen when you do anything in the game and Infinite Guild Kill 10 Monsters quest, I'm at 44 already...

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #973005  Replies : 2  Views : 246
posté June 23, 2016, 15:11:46 | #13

Quote (Hearttyace @ 23 June 2016 13:00) *
What does need to change is how they introduce mechanics. Dungeons would be far easier if we they hinted or explained the mechanics of a boss beforehand. Like all of a sudden you're thrown in a room with totems or kokonuts, complete the dungeon.

That would be nice, though I think many people do enjoy discovering the mechanics by themselves.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #969382  Replies : 30  Views : 1798
posté June 15, 2016, 14:57:40 | #14

Quote (Cvnaptic @ 15 June 2016 13:52) *
All these annoying ass people complaining, I know for a fact one of you is a grown ass man so I assume there are more among you. Stop complaining about a game you whiny f*. Here's an idea, Don't like the game? Dont play it!. F* hell.

The thing is most of people complaining, like the game, very much and for a long time. And if we are still here, is because most of us have some hope it will become all it could offer. So, saying we aren't satisfied isn't an offense, it is a feedback.

Thread : News  Preview message : #968064  Replies : 75  Views : 3824
posté June 13, 2016, 20:43:44 | #15

Quote (RainphaseA @ 13 June 2016 20:25) *
To be honest, if i was a potential player for this game and i went to the site and saw people flaming it on every single post I would look for another game. Be constructive or keep your whining to yourself.

As much as I agree with you, we can't hide this game problems for the new players. If the community is unhappy (mostly because of lack of communication and well delivered features) you can't ask for a friendly enviroment. Its been years, and Wakfu still a promise stuck in endless revamps.

Thread : News  Preview message : #967820  Replies : 75  Views : 3824
posté June 13, 2016, 18:03:48 | #16
Please, just deliver something good... once.

Thread : News  Preview message : #967794  Replies : 75  Views : 3824
posté January 28, 2016, 15:10:08 | #17

Quote (Raziel-Shadower @ 28 January 2016 14:09) *

Quote (Adagak @ 28 January 2016 13:41) *
Even though I wanted to have it, I hope it still only for the first 5 200s in each server. Ankama need to learn more about collections and rarity.
This is not league of legends... the costumization here need to be avable for everyone. It will be have more sense if there is a rare equip not a costume...

So where goes your effort for achieving something with the promise of an exclusive reward? Days (Weeks/Months) of hard work down the drain. Why do I need to buy that special promotion/box/pack if in a few months I manage to buy the costumes there cheap?

If they wanted everyone to have their costumes, they'd put it on a fair system with static prices in OG so everyone could buy what they are looking for, not on these so called 'mystery box' where you might get what you want.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940654  Replies : 12  Views : 1122
posté January 28, 2016, 13:41:32 | #18
Even though I wanted to have it, I hope it still only for the first 5 200s in each server. Ankama need to learn more about collections and rarity.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #940647  Replies : 12  Views : 1122
posté January 22, 2016, 12:06:19 | #19
Nice guide! Any help with equips 175+?

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #939655  Replies : 29  Views : 3357
posté January 12, 2016, 11:43:55 | #20
I'm using it on my male character and it has no boobs, maybe a little stuffy chest. But if you follow the white line of the coat, you'll see it is straight (looking frontal) and on female it is curve, and if look on the side view, male has a flat chest as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937811  Replies : 3  Views : 745