Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Deviched's profile
Statistics
106 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 23, 2015, 20:52:16 | #1

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 26 December 2014 17:31) *
under every mask is a babe
aaaAAYYYY

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #823267  Replies : 1  Views : 238
posté January 23, 2015, 07:29:48 | #2
Chad/Reader lmao Marks
Artwork is here

—-

Chad/Reader (Gender and class friendly!)

T rating because boyfriend material and unnecessary things ayyyy

Author’s note: I’ve yet to do the Xelorium quest line, so I’m not sure if the beginning is accurate or not. I’ve watched GapaWakfu’s guide though it (part 2), but he stops after picking a sidekick to keep. Also not sure that the villain of the quest line is a real god, so I’ve referred him as a false one.

i am trash.

i am actual trash

lolol

—-
Wasting no time, you make a mad dash to Chad, still mumbling apologizes under his light breaths. Glancing up briefly, you see the imposing self proclaimed god raising the body of Pandora with his sinister power. With a flick of his wrist, Pandora is engulfed in purple flames. The portal roars to life once again with the newfound energy. You look away, unable to watch the consequences of your choice. Rummaging though your bag, you quickly pull out two recall potions. It’ll take you to your phoenix in Srambad, away from here. As you use all your remaining strength that wasn’t stolen to break both bottles, you could hear the false God’s laughter fade into the smog of teleportation.

With the grey-blue dusty skies above you, you drop everything from exhaustion. Your bag, your weapons, and Chad. Your knees give in, the adrenaline spent. Running both hands though your hair, your mind involuntarily replays the event, trying to see if there was a way to save both Pandora and Chad.

Beside you, Chad groans and rolls to his back. You don’t know why you saved him, especially after his betrayal. You could continue your internal conflict, but instead, you settle with ‘at least you were able to save one life’. You hear Chad take a deep breath before pulling himself up to a sitting position just in the corner of your vision.

There was a mutual silence between the two of you. Neither knowing what to say or do. You adjust yourself to a cross legged position, allowing your head to rest in the palms of your hands.

Chad decides to speak first. “Why?” he asks, voice dull of emotion.

You don’t know why, was what you told Chad. Which is the truth. Chad sighs and stretches, occasionally popping a joint.

There’s no point in extending your moment of mourning. You can’t let Pandora’s sacrifice be in vain. You need to return to that portal and stop the false God. You lean forward and use your arms to pull yourself up off the ground. You turn your head to look at Chad. Your assault on Chad when chasing after him left some notable damage, some spots may even scar. You pick up your bag to find some healing potions to use on Chad, however, as you look back at where Chad should be, he isn’t there. Figures. You could feel a headache forming, that you should’ve saved Pandora instead. You turn on your heels, intending to continue on your quest, but instead, you bump into Chad.

"Where are you going?" You have a brief moment of clarity that Chad didn’t try to back stab you again, literally this time.

You tell him you were returning to the portal, your heart aching as you recall the location.

"Let me come with you." Chad says in a determined tone. "I know I’ve already taken your trust for granted and that you have no reason to take me." Chad steps back slightly. "My own god used me and fully intended to kill me once my purpose was fulfilled," a spark of malice swirls in Chad’s eyes, "I can’t let him get away with that and Pandora."

You were in no condition to be making a decision to keep the sneak near you, but you let Chad come with you anyway. Reminded of his wounds, you dip your hand in your bag, pulling out the same potion you were going to use before Chad temporally disappeared from your sight. You offer it to Chad, but he uses his hand to push it back to you.

"I want to keep your marks. They brand me as a traitor, as I deserve," Chad leans on on leg and crosses his arms. Even with his mask, you can see his expression turn a bit shady. "And if I were to become your sidekick, you may see them as… ownership. I am yours."

Sly dog.

"On one condition," Chad walks towards you, holding your shoulders in his hands. A few too many things were running though your mind to get the message that you should move. He whispers in your ear, "That you are mine," the extra honey dipped tone Chad used sends chills down your spine.

He lowers his head, lightly grazing your neck. Picking a spot, Chad bites into your collar letting his mask reel up to expose more of his face.

You let out a moan of surprise, but let Chad continue. It was quick, Chad finishes with a light pop noise and moves back, hands still on your shoulders, to inspect his work.

You’ve marked each other. Though yours isn’t as permanent, this would be the start of an interesting relationship.

This post has been edited by Deviched - January 24, 2015, 04:10:57.
Reason for edit : Prof read and edited
Thread : Fan Fiction  Preview message : #823053  Replies : 0  Views : 88
posté January 23, 2015, 07:28:03 | #3
Chad drawing and fanfic ayyyy Chaaad

Artwork does not reflect on fanfic. Fanfic is here

This post has been edited by Deviched - January 23, 2015, 07:48:14.
Reason for edit : Messed up tag
Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #823051  Replies : 2  Views : 118
posté January 22, 2015, 00:16:13 | #4
What's with the chain of expensive OG purchases after another

Thread : News  Preview message : #822611  Replies : 16  Views : 349
posté January 21, 2015, 13:45:36 | #5
Sold two maxed Snoofles last week for 500kk

Sold mono element pets for 80kk (I've been seeing them go a bit higher, up to 110kk though)

I've been trying to sell a Bow Meow for 50kk, but they've been going untouched.

This post has been edited by Deviched - January 21, 2015, 13:46:41.
Reason for edit : 1 to mono
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #822336  Replies : 2  Views : 173
posté January 10, 2015, 22:48:18 | #6
Your time has come.

It's a sign to pay your OG though Steam.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819000  Replies : 3  Views : 488
posté January 02, 2015, 02:58:49 | #7
You can try buying though Steam

You'll have to link an account to Steam. You'll be able to buy OG in the in-game boutique (using Steam's Wakfu, not the standalone one) with your Steam Wallet.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #816769  Replies : 2  Views : 238
posté January 01, 2015, 17:14:44 | #8
Cloooose cloooose Please box me, comment on thread, PM Date, or contact me on Steam
(I do not recommend trying to find me in-game and instead box/Steam me)

I rage quitted the moment my gears were ruined by the 'random elements on gear' revamp. I've came back to toss these items so I can die knowing that I don't have + close combat on my Osa's gears.

Every single item listed was from pre-revamp times and is able to directly choose their elements.

WTS
Dragon Pig Set - 4M or offer
Dragon Pig Cloak (+ 3%) - 750kk or offer
Sylargh Set - 400kk
Vampyro Set - 500kk

Dagger of the Ancestral Spirit (2) - 70kk
Longblade Dagger - 300kk
Cactlass - 800kk
Rogmourne - 1M
The Bloodthirsty (2) - 350kk
The Spin Ache Sword - 60kk
Shushu Slicer - 150kk

The Zumbabdo - 300kk
Tortured Soul (2) - 70kk

Turq Tutu - 350kk
Zwombbit Torso - 100kk
Wabbit Coat - 250kk
Wabbit Paws - 80kk
Lou Bricante's Jacket - 350kk
Nocturnal Stealth Cloak - 400kk
Gwand Viziew Sandals - 300kk
Lenald Wok (+ 4%) - 350kk

Magmog Cloak - 350kk
Magmog Clinkers - 350kk
---
Now for my hoard of pets. Every pet is Lv.50 and out of common courtesy, they will be at 20 HP when bought.

I understand that some of the prices seem really skewered-- there's not much to reference from and I will accept offers for all.

Bow Meow (4) - 50kk
Tufty Tofu - 200kk
Tamed Abomination - Offer
Moofly - Offer
Angora Bow Meow (2) - 200kk
Wodent (4) - 200kk
Snoofle (2) - 500kk
Clawbot (2) - 500kk
Tofu - 400kk

This post has been edited by Deviched - January 04, 2015, 14:56:03.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #816677  Replies : 1  Views : 189
posté January 01, 2015, 01:30:42 | #9
Who is Ouginak god? I found a thread that briefly talks about what Ouginak could be

I was wondering what the tarrot card Ouginak God meant on Ecaflips. Are Ecaflips and Ouginaks the equivalent to High Elves and Dark Elves segregation?

This post has been edited by Deviched - January 01, 2015, 01:31:18.
Reason for edit : Re added link
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #816558  Replies : 24  Views : 1289
posté September 19, 2014, 05:01:21 | #10

Quote (Hudski @ 18 September 2014 04:10) *
There's 6 classes there and only 10 spots. How is that "that one extremely common class"?
I should've reworded or placed in quotes.

I meant "that one class" that is superior for PvP usage across any game, in this case, these certain classes that have an easier time in PvP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777800  Replies : 30  Views : 1581
posté September 18, 2014, 04:07:30 | #11
I feel that this is more towards a class that's simply better in PvP then others. That one extremely common class used for PvP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777322  Replies : 30  Views : 1581
posté September 12, 2014, 03:52:44 | #12
It's not a nerf, it's a fix.

Other lifesteal mechanics such as fleeches were fixed long ago to not have effect on objects.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #774700  Replies : 4  Views : 387
posté September 09, 2014, 22:05:41 | #13
You need to drag it to your bow meow. Don't feed it, there's another box you drag in to dye your pet

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773219  Replies : 1  Views : 195
posté September 07, 2014, 23:31:43 | #14
I can't find the gift option for respec scrolls

What's wrong with this company

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771580  Replies : 8  Views : 647
posté September 07, 2014, 13:50:50 | #15

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 07 September 2014 12:45) *
It just says "be subbed" so i suppose 1 week would work.

Quote (JerryDB @ 07 September 2014 12:46) *
I believe if you get any booster pack i.e. 7 days, 30 days etc, you should gain access to the beta server.

As a 7 day subber, I can confirm this/these are true

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771389  Replies : 5  Views : 307
posté September 05, 2014, 01:44:46 | #16

Quote (ThatDude01 @ 05 September 2014 00:55) *
It says Wakfu-Beta everywhere, new F2P model, and there are Steam Key giveaways. But I have to pay to get into the actual Beta? It's kind of misleading. I am disappoint.
The real beta server to test new content is indeed P2P.

Your steam key is for Steam's Wakfu. You'll need to enter your key on their client and download their Wakfu (there is an alternative if you don't want to re-download)

This post has been edited by Deviched - September 05, 2014, 01:45:15.
Reason for edit : Puncuation
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770475  Replies : 6  Views : 434
posté September 02, 2014, 13:39:13 | #17

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 02 September 2014 11:51) *
What difference does the steam closed beta have? Isn't it on the same servers as the normal game? If so shouldn't we give out keys to people that don't already know what wakfu is ?

Seems pointless to give keys to people in this thread that are already playing wakfu.
Steam has a working payment system that lets you pay for Ogrines. That's basically the only reason why anyone would want to be in Steam Closed Beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769284  Replies : 26  Views : 657
posté August 30, 2014, 22:47:50 | #18
Currently, there is almost nothing for F/W. In 2 weeks, your elemental set worries are virtually gone.

However, if you don't want to wait:
Lardorous + Vamp (Lv.114)
- Skip Lenald set - (Lv.130 ish)
Wobot Set/Enuardo (Lv.145+)

Thread : Ecaflip  Preview message : #767878  Replies : 2  Views : 1480
posté August 29, 2014, 22:03:33 | #19

Quote (Drueric @ 29 August 2014 21:44) *
The version there is in closed beta.... Im wondering what that will be to us when it becomes live... a new separate server? Or will all servers be converted to the new version and connected to steam?

Will I have to uninstall this version completely and get the steam version?
Currently, steam Wakfu is the same as outside steam Wakfu, same servers, maintenances. The only difference is that steam Wakfu has a Steam UI over it. I've heard of a new server being opened for Steam, don't quote me on that.

You can have both. Steam should've made a new folder for Wakfu, you can just copy/paste the original Wakfu you have and put it in Steam. You'll need Steam to verify it first, then you're ready to go. You'll need a Wakfu outside of Steam if you wish to multiaccount.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767563  Replies : 34  Views : 1275
posté August 27, 2014, 05:37:38 | #20
Why the fk would anyone spend 300kk worth of kamas for a Lv.0 free droppable pet.

Thread : News  Preview message : #766697  Replies : 17  Views : 845