Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

kurokat's profile
Statistics
1075 Posts (1.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 00:28:16 | #1
I heard mention that Dy7 may have mentioned that the Sadi's Brambly Armor will be changed from the 50% to a 70%, making it a little better, but still not blocking 100%. Any confirmation on this, or just a rumor?

- Kat

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #768988  Replies : 16  Views : 1017
posté Today - 00:26:27 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 02 September 2014 00:03) *
I was comparing Nidd's proposals for the sadida revamp to the new upcoming revamps (sram, iop, osa)
Since you mentioned Iop's stunning over and over, if you haven't seen that is changing. Their ability to stun will now just be a -4ap effect and it builds hyperaction. Enemies will no longer lose their turn and even build resistance to it as they try to pile it on.

- Kat

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #768987  Replies : 93  Views : 1614
posté Today - 00:21:11 | #3
We don't know yet as they have said they're changing how many spells we can get and that isn't in beta yet I believe. You'll have to wait.

- Kat

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #768984  Replies : 2  Views : 36
posté Yesterday - 09:37:00 | #4
Explain to me how K'mir is distance. It has a range of 1, non-modifiable.

Also, while I understand why Earthquake is melee as you only select the cell directly in front of you, it doesn't really work as a melee spell normally.

On top of that, is Drain always single-target? When you use it to heal allies, it does a Cross1 AoE.

Sram also missing from the list.

- Kat

This post has been edited by kurokat - September 01, 2014, 09:43:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768524  Replies : 23  Views : 993
posté August 31, 2014, 14:33:22 | #5
You really didn't listen to the poster above you, did you?

Do not send in more than one ticket. It just becomes clutter. You can however respond to your own ticket (every once in a while, don't spam that either) to show that it is still a concern (possibly wait a couple days between).

This has also been said by Sabi some long ago posts back that sending in multiple tickets on the same issue only hurts yourself.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768203  Replies : 28  Views : 698
posté August 31, 2014, 08:28:35 | #6
Click here

Already posted loooong back. An admin/mod wearing this.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768120  Replies : 5  Views : 351
posté August 31, 2014, 08:25:22 | #7
You can also take Krobax. He's all push, pull, and a little swapping for fun. In fact, you could take up to three of them. So no, I don't see a problem with this.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768118  Replies : 9  Views : 206
posté August 31, 2014, 07:41:35 | #8

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 31 August 2014 06:40) *
Extreme examples are for extreme circumstances. I do not have the time and energy to drop 100 fragments. And the reward of gathering all 100 frags, (with terrible drop rates) is an aura??!!! The reward is far too little for the effort put in.

-Rizarealm
It's obviously too small of a reward with how people are freaking out over the Aura.

It's a cosmetic thing for those who make it the normal way. A fine reward as you then cannot complain that "oh, only the hardcore people can get relics, they so much more powerful". Now everyone can get a Relic with far fewer effort and close the gap between the have and have nots.

Again, I would love an aura, but I think it is perfectly fair to make the cosmetic part of the aura exclusive to those that make relics then normal way.

It's not like you can no longer create relics the way it is now.

As mentioned by other before:

Currently
- Collect 100 Fragments from drops, Relic with Aura
- Collect a Relic from a Hardcore Dungeon, Relic with Aura

After September
- Collect 100 Fragments from drops, Relic with Aura (SAME AS BEFORE)
- Collect a Relic from a Hardcore Dungeon, Relic with Aura (SAME AS BEFORE)
- Collect Tokens and create a Linked Relic, EXACT SAME STATS AS ANY OTHER RELIC, no Aura

See, it's better than it was before and it's not like you cannot obtained an Aura just like anyone else who has one. They give use something we wanted (easier to obtain Relics to even the playing field) and yet all them seem to get in return is complaints about a cosmetic thing.

I think they handled it nicely. They could have easily given the Aura and made it not linked but do something like lower the stats. In that case you'd be able to trade it and you'd get your aura, but then you'd have something else to complain about. Instead they made it just a cosmetic difference between the two as the main difference between the items. Fair. They put in more effort for said item, they get something more, yet this way it doesn't unbalance the game.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768106  Replies : 99  Views : 1012
posté August 31, 2014, 06:00:41 | #9

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 31 August 2014 05:50) *

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 31 August 2014 05:48) *
I love sparkles and auras
Who doesn't? That's why they want us to sign a blood pact for them.

-Rizarealm
Well, that's a bit extreme of an example.

I for one do not have any relics yet, and only 1 fragment. That being said, I do believe it is a good thing that aura's are for non-linked Relics only. It is only a visual difference and it goes to show the work someone put into getting said Relic. I find Aura's to be a lot more valuable than the title as that is something seen, while the title is only there if you want that specific one equipped and someone mouses over you (or presses V).

We will still get all the same stats for both linked and non-linked and they're making Relics more obtainable by allowing you to create said linked Relics. You can still show off your linked Relic by not wearing a costume (having gear show, as long as it's not say a ring or belt).

I also quite dislike Harry Boots aura (makes you look like Pigpen from Peanuts), but like the stats. This will allow me to use said Harry Boots and not feel the shame of the stick aura.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768077  Replies : 99  Views : 1012
posté August 30, 2014, 12:59:34 | #10
Tamed is also by far the better if you're a Sadida as almost every spell is a single target one with a few AoE's.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767753  Replies : 135  Views : 5514
posté August 30, 2014, 02:55:00 | #11

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 30 August 2014 00:42) *

Quote (kurokat @ 30 August 2014 00:36) *
Imperial Merchant Ring and Empelol Ling no long have WP.

Therefore, no rings after this latest update have WP on them anymore.

- Kat
is this confirmed, or just a speculation? They are constantly changing things.
This is just what was currently done in the recent update of the beta. You can look at it yourself in the item dumps people have been providing.

No devs have said anything and of course it could still change again. It's a long ways till the September Update.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767660  Replies : 135  Views : 5514
posté August 30, 2014, 00:36:15 | #12
Imperial Merchant Ring and Empelol Ling no long have WP.

Therefore, no rings after this latest update have WP on them anymore.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767615  Replies : 135  Views : 5514
posté August 29, 2014, 14:13:10 | #13
No, as I mentioned before, rerolling is for Elemental Masteries only (to clarify, this is Water, Fire, Earth, Air masteries only, just those 4).

All other stats on items are those items stats. That includes all Secondary Masteries. Those are all Static.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767388  Replies : 498  Views : 11136
posté August 29, 2014, 13:22:14 | #14

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 29 August 2014 13:00) *
With the new gear that gives more dodge, The Block's lock need to be increased, maybe doubled. Sacrificial Doll is still useless, it could deal decent damage and it should be possible to summon it with a spell, like Dolly Sacrifice.
Specifically on these two points. I fully agree that the Block's lock is pitiful and needs a boost with the new changes to the game.

Making Dolly Sacrifice create a Sacrificial's would defeat the purpose of the specialty (getting rid of dolls and seeds). I would say a big no to that.

As far as being able to create them, you can. It is called a weapon. Long ranged ones like a Wand work well in cases like this and is a bit more feasible with the new lowered cost to creating a seed. With the seed at 1ap and the Wand's attack at 4ap, you can (for some crazy reason you're built for Sacrificial's) now create two a turn with 10ap.

- Kat

*edit
Question I have. Will the Sacrificial's be getting Elemental and Secondary Masteries from the Sadida like the other dolls? Since each of the other dolls were mentioned individually by name, but no mention of the Sacrificial, I wonder.

On the note of those little guys, they have a base damage of -50hp at level 100 and -97hp at level 200. With the new spell system, you can look at it a couple ways.

Pretend we're level 200, so level 200 spells (since most Damage per AP comparisons are done at said level) on the Sacrificial. Limit two a turn.

- If the enemy attacks it, it is a -50hp per 1ap spell. Not too bad. However that is unreliable given dolls AI and dependent on the enemy striking the seed, which they will normally ignore if they can get to a player.

- Therefore you want to create the Sacrificial at range. This means you will need to use a weapon.
--- Cards are the cheapest at 3ap, but low range of 2. At 4ap, that is a base of -24.25hp per AP and if you want to control the doll, -19.4hp per AP
--- Wands will give you range on your Sacrificial's (3-5), but has a higher cost of 4ap. This means you'll need 5ap to summon one at a base of -19.4hp per AP, and for controlling it, a base of -16.16hp. Sadly, while you have the greater range, you can only control one of the dolls. This is because Vaporize, our doll control spell, needs 2ap to cast before it refunds 1ap. You'll have used 11ap by the time you want to control a second one.

But yay for theory crafting.

However I do agree, while for a single AP, the Damage is actually decent, because of the random factor involved, it needs a boost.

I believe it did get a slight boost as in the patch notes, it is mentioned that all dolls got a 25% boost to damage. Not actually checking out the Beta server and just doing math, that would put the -97hp at level 200 to a -121.25hp. That seems a lot better. Again though would need confirmation on that.

If -121hp (rounded down) is correct, you can take the numbers I listed above and put them at:
(Cards, no Vaporize = 4ap) = -30.25hp per AP
(Cards + Vaporize = 5ap) = -24.2hp per AP
(Wands, no Vaporize = 5ap) = -24.2hp per AP
(Wands + Vaporize = 6ap) = -20.17hp per AP

But again, theory crafting......

- Kat

This post has been edited by kurokat - August 29, 2014, 13:41:43.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #767374  Replies : 93  Views : 1614
posté August 29, 2014, 12:55:04 | #15

Quote (Genrou @ 29 August 2014 09:27) *
What they should have done was make the secondary stats distance/close combat/backstab/aoe rerollable.Separately, cause rerolling for the right elements + secondary would be pretty painful.
Except that there is no way to roll Secondary Masteries. Those are set, like the rest of the stats.

Rerolling is only for Elemental Masteries.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767370  Replies : 498  Views : 11136
posté August 29, 2014, 06:56:46 | #16
Got a gif of the Fogger one?

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767316  Replies : 28  Views : 992
posté August 29, 2014, 03:20:46 | #17

Quote (Genrou @ 29 August 2014 02:58) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 29 August 2014 02:42) *
Anyone who says the old system is better was never one of those weird classes that used water damage. I ignored sram dimension completely because it didn't have any water equips, but now I can actually get equips from there that I can use.

It means content is now for everyone and not the lucky element that gets them (air/fire with Wa

Do we actually know the drop % of the rerolls?

And, I did actually have a weird class. New system won't change anything because you'll be restricted by the distance/close combat/aoe/single stats. Look at Enu zone gear for example. Close combat and back stab. No reason for me to go to enu zone since all my classes are ranged. Oh srambad is berserker + single target + back stab. None of your class benefits from these either? No srambad zone for you then. The current system gear's elements dictate what you can or cant used. Even if you can use every new content gear it won't be optimal, therefore unlikely to be better than your current gear. So why would you go there? Nothing will change,
They didn't list the drop rates on the Reroll Orbs, but they did say that doing a dungeon will almost guarantee at least one drop, if not multiple.

They have also mentioned that the Reroll Orbs will be craftable, but no more information on that to my knowledge.

Also, while gear may not have your optimized Secondary Masteries, the gear itself is still very good. It can even be worth picking up gear with a one you may not be able to use (say combat damage for example) as the rest of the stats far outweigh it. I say this after looking over every lvl 80+ gear that has been changed. Still worth it and almost (say 95%) every piece of equipment is usable and will still benefit each class. Which is a huge deal.

It is as MiniMikeh just posted, those stats will be the same as Crit Damage, Backstab, and heals. If you don't say Backstab or you don't Crit, you are not using those stats either.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767282  Replies : 498  Views : 11136
posté August 29, 2014, 03:14:03 | #18
- 140 is needed to start the divine dimensions for srambad at least, not 150. So you're closer than you think.

- XP past 125 is really nice. Challenges are a great source, such as in Blackspore. Almost every 15 min, you get another 3-10 mil xp. When it's a challenge you cannot do, pop out back to the desert for 1-5 mil xp challenges. Do hunter/daily quests too for more easy XP in all high end areas you can.

- Not sure how to help you with finding more people. Not everyone is mutiboxing or grinding for Relics. I wouldn't mind doing the Relic part, but I for one may have 2 accounts, but I rarely duobox as I like doing things solo (it's just easier than swapping screens...). When a guildy is on, join them (from which I only have 4 other active members in mine and they all sleep when I'm on after midnight.... silly second shifts....)

- Not sure what to tell you about roleplay. It really depends of course if you find the right people.

- The community "on the forums" is largely negative and cynical. I actually rarely see it in game (I'm on Nox). Could be that I just don't ever see the negative people in game and I guess I'm lucky for that. Most I chat and party with are great people and very helpful.

- Professions are something you should grind up. Especially with the september update. Not only are all the items you can make more appealing now (after the amazing buffs), but you will be able to craft reroll orbs for rerolling the elements on your new gear. This will greatly help and gives more reason to have high professions. Having at least simple ones like Trapper maxed help generate more XP as you can plant any mobs and relatively control the size of groups you can find making for better XP grinding. Handyman is a must for everyone and easy to level. Just make keys, lots of keys so you can do dungeon runs when you want.

- Not all guilds are the same. Only myself and one other actually have two accounts. Everyone else is single account. Other than that, I'm not sure what you are looking for in a guild or why you think they are all the same. I for one treat mine like a close family and we (at least try) to look out for each other and help each other out without asking for things in return.

- Kat

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767277  Replies : 10  Views : 383