posté Today - 18:14:05 | #1
*Gnaws with gums*

Thread : News  Preview message : #758882  Replies : 16  Views : 155
posté Today - 18:13:46 | #2
PS: Oh yay I'm a Teethless Sharkie now xD

Thread : News  Preview message : #758881  Replies : 16  Views : 155
posté Today - 18:12:54 | #3
Yay for new epic areas people with no time to grind to lv 160 can't enterrr \o/

Or is it actually accessible for people below that level too? In that case, it would be great. It looks really nice just like Srambad. Sorry for the attittude. I just hope this isn't another step towards creating a pure grindy environment on Wakfu (first the higher levels that get no XP from lower level things, then the level requirements for areas, and now lower levels can't join the higher levels in dungeons either because of the required level. A lot harder to play together now or combine your actual life with an online game).

Sad kisses,

Rayne

Thread : News  Preview message : #758880  Replies : 16  Views : 155
posté July 27, 2014, 18:14:36 | #4
ZAR!! ZAAAAAAR! Are you playing again?! :O

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #757742  Replies : 94  Views : 7218
posté July 18, 2014, 10:28:08 | #5
Yep yep we do! Everyone's welcome here. We're a super nice, busy and cozy guild and the past days it's grown even more. We're always recruiting members though, the more the merrier

PM us in-game or Ankabox us (Vula, Woobot, Sisma, Meier/Aacher or Rayne, or anyone you can find online that can invite you) for an invitation or more information!

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #754896  Replies : 94  Views : 7218
posté July 17, 2014, 12:01:30 | #6
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the replies If you haven't been able to catch a member online yet, I'll invite you today if possible. You're more than welcome here! Always looking for more cozy people ^w^ the more the merrier!

Hope to see you guys soon!

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #754654  Replies : 94  Views : 7218
posté July 17, 2014, 11:05:28 | #7
"1-5 on the first match for netherlands against spain xD it was so painfull for spain"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
HOLLANDDDD AHU AHU AHU

Thread : News  Preview message : #754650  Replies : 15  Views : 366
posté June 26, 2014, 23:39:00 | #8
I really love that Wakfu becomes f2p and I understand other ways are necessary to generate money. It's a business, so that's simple. I'm a bit afraid though that this will create a huge gap in-game between people that have access to the bonuses because they have the money for it, and people who don't have that. Then again, the subscription money isn't paid anymore, so that may even out (depending on the costs). The motivation to pay will differ greatly for bonuses compared to the motivation to pay for the ability to play the game (soon previous: p2p). This may very well lead to shifts in the people playing (more people obviously will play, which is a great thing), but also the way they play together. Or not together. Social psychology reaches through even in online communities, and I'm concerned the way people will share (or not) the in-game environment with each other and what the relationships will become like following this. I'm, of course, not saying this is bound to happen or in what way, but if the way to play changes, the way people play probably changes in some way too.

Wanted to end this with 'those were my 2 cents', but this is more like 'here's my wallet' xD

-Xx Rayne

Thread : News  Preview message : #749602  Replies : 134  Views : 3966
posté June 22, 2014, 11:39:16 | #9
CuuuUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEE!!! I LOVE EM! Want a red one with a haloooo ^w^

Thread : News  Preview message : #748171  Replies : 10  Views : 515
posté June 15, 2014, 17:50:12 | #10
I'M JUST GOING TO QUOTE MYSELF HERE CAUSE F*bleep* YES!

GO HOLLAND. Got to the finals last time and lost dramatically versus Spain. NAIL IT THIS TIME! \o/

I wrote this earlier but tbh, I hadn't even DARED dream about these results.

5-1, 'nuf said.

Thread : News  Preview message : #745047  Replies : 73  Views : 1862
posté June 15, 2014, 11:37:20 | #11

I very well know I will never be lucky enough to get a relic so this is only hurting players that don't have them. let the relics be OP its what they are there for. This is hurting other players that don't have the luxury of having such pretty toys.

This.

so by restricting players to increase their stats by only +1 AP and +1 MP you are basically forcing everyone to grind hellishly to obtain relics.

This.

the game is quite grindy already but there is no way in hell I am wasting hundreds of hours grinding to get some relic.

And this.

Now it's obviously a choice of someone's own to go grinding for great gear and builds, or to invest less time and accept you perhaps won't have as an OP character as you could have. Seems fair to me. It's fine that way, as long as the differences aren't too drastic. But the current changes are only widening the gap between those two groups of people, to an extent people who don't have time to grind 24/7 will be very disadvantaged in-game. It's indeed almost forcing everyone to grind like craycray before you're any good compared to the rest. (Many changes have shoved the game into that direction, for example, the Divine Dimensions only accessible at level 140. Gladly, the Wabbit thing that caused players under the appropriate level to get more damage has been removed.)

Let's name the good things too, because there's many of them, like the Srambad update designs (they look so amazing! *v*). I think it's a good move as well to increase the restatting time from 48 hours to a week after logging in and I'm glad some bugs have been fixed.

I really really hope this will be looked into again following the criticisms and feedback on this topic. It may be wise to re-evaluate what kind of people, and in the end how many people, will be attracted to play Wakfu.

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - June 15, 2014, 11:38:56.
Thread : Log Book  Preview message : #744961  Replies : 237  Views : 8068
posté June 12, 2014, 17:40:14 | #12
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAAAAAYYY this is cool c:

I LOVE the World Championships! {333

GO HOLLAND. Got to the finals last time and lost dramatically versus Spain. NAIL IT THIS TIME! \o/
andgimmealmokenswhileyou'reatitlel

-XCheercheers Rayne

Thread : News  Preview message : #743943  Replies : 73  Views : 1862
posté June 10, 2014, 13:40:24 | #13
AMAZINGGGG DESIGNS!! Srambad reminds me of a certain creature from FMA Brotherhood (can't say what cause possible spoilersss). Typical eerie Japanese-ish horror design, nice! Well done, as always, dev team!

Thread : News  Preview message : #743297  Replies : 56  Views : 1477
posté June 10, 2014, 11:52:17 | #14
Hai!

Currently I am the leader of the guild Signature together with Blantuise. We're the easy-going kind of guild where people are motivated and like to help each other, but if someone rather plays alone, that's fine too. We're not too keen on leeching people through the game per se, but there's no problem in helping someone getting started and all that. If you're interested we gladly welcome you to our guild and you can contact Vula, Smogga, Woobot or Rayne. You can also leave a reply on our guild topic here.

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #743265  Replies : 1  Views : 170
posté June 09, 2014, 19:44:04 | #15
MORE BUNNY COSTUUUUUUUUUUUMESSSSS YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thread : News  Preview message : #743083  Replies : 14  Views : 557
posté June 08, 2014, 20:09:55 | #16
Hmm active guilds I've seen nowadays are Cluster, Disbalance, Fire Academy, Jabberstuck, La Guilde, Signature (and recruiting currently ), The Brurs (seeing more coming up), Unusual Italians... uhm... probably a few more but that's it from top of my head o:

-Xx Rayne, Guild Leader of Signature :3

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - June 08, 2014, 20:11:18.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #742763  Replies : 10  Views : 664
posté June 02, 2014, 13:56:19 | #17
Actually I think 6 euros a month is pretty cheap for an MMO o3o

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #739897  Replies : 99  Views : 4511
posté May 14, 2014, 21:30:42 | #18
The spider on his chest has only 6 legs.

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #731841  Replies : 6  Views : 341
posté May 14, 2014, 15:20:38 | #19
Freaky and epic XD Very creative, I love it lel.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #731683  Replies : 11  Views : 472
posté April 21, 2014, 17:05:17 | #20
Okay like it's great they implemented this costume in-game for players. But yeah. Only accessible by buying 60 euros worth of Ogrines? Derp. I know it's a common marketing technique used everywhere, (Ogrines will be spent later on things like subs, that are more expensive with Ogrines than with real moneyz, limited edition etc), so that's not the problem. But yeah this cost for what you get is so unbalanced, this won't work. And only make people mad because this is the most epic looking costume in-game, aaaand nope only rich people can get it, or people who coincidentally need about 50.000 Ogrines to spend within the upcoming month or something for some reason. Aaaalso after the Black Wabbit Costume that was as expensive as a 1 month sub, this is a pretty bad timing lol. Wouldn't surprise me if the other 3 Dynast constumes would be offered along with Ogrine packs after this one. I haz no money tree in my backyardz, unfortunately. Love them costumes tho .-. Meh. Too bad for me and many others then! :/

Thread : News  Preview message : #718987  Replies : 56  Views : 1688