Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

LadyRinsun's profile
Statistics
438 Posts (0.33 per day)
Most active in : Politics
posté September 11, 2014, 09:23:47 | #1
Hey Ppmonsters! Sounds like the guild Signature might fit you very well Our guild has always been a supporter of Amakna's welfare. Because of our political history, the looks and the cakes (very important!) of Amakna, our guild is now allied to this cozy nation. If you're looking for a group to chat with, Signature's the place for you!

Unfortunately, my laptop is broken and I'm not sure when I can get my hands on a new one. Fortunately, I managed to grab someone else's laptop now and then. You can always ask anyone from the guild online to invite you, if you're interested and still looking for a guild.

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #774185  Replies : 1  Views : 126
posté September 08, 2014, 17:47:22 | #2
Thanks for the hard work Tiny! Amazing job. And WHAAAAAAAAT?! YOU an Army General? *pictures Tiny as a kind zen master talking to plants instead*

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #771835  Replies : 22  Views : 821
posté September 06, 2014, 12:35:58 | #3
Haii haii. Just in case people missed Odanutrof's side of the story of it all, it's over here. I know I'm being a bit nosey but it hurts a bit to see people talking like this about him when he's admitted his mistakes, trying to do good and asking for help now. He's not a 100% bad Governor if you ask me :3 At any rate, aside from what I think personally, I also think it's only fair to view both sides of a story.

Anyways good luck Wes, in the elections, I'm curious ^^ Great to see such a motivated person for the nation.

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - September 06, 2014, 12:36:49.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #771032  Replies : 5  Views : 241
posté September 06, 2014, 12:32:59 | #4
Aww my heart's melting. Thanks Odanu, I'll do my best to help you. And thank you too, Hybrid Okay like so something very sucky happened, because my computer crashed like yesterday. I'll still try to help you, Odanu, as much as possible.

Dear Wes, it's good to see someone motivated for the nation. I must say though, that not willing to give someone else another chance after apologizing, admitting the mistakes, rectifying some and being open for help, would perhaps lessen the willingness of people giving you a chance instead. Don't get me wrong, I think Odanutrof made some big mistakes too. But keep in mind a Governor needs to be able to be open to people making mistakes too, as well as open to build on the consequences of it and on what we currently have, especially when they're willing to rectify it. And what we currently have, is a Governor that made mistakes but is ready to fix it. So I say let's not even wait for a new mandate to get this thing going, as the nation won't wait another week. Let's do this and help in all ways we can! ^^

-Xx Rayne

PS: We got an Ecologist fixed already -not sure if she's invited already, but she's on her way, as well as other Government members that I can assure you are superb!-

And good luck to everyone in the next elections  

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #771031  Replies : 22  Views : 821
posté September 05, 2014, 18:07:45 | #5
He could have and should have asked for help, I agree. He apologized, though, and already fixed the laws again. It's late, but he asks for help now. Let's focus on helping him be a good Governor (as nobody can be that on his/her own) to fix the nation during this mandate You can count on me, Oda.

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #770692  Replies : 22  Views : 821
posté September 04, 2014, 20:15:43 | #6
Ohh dear oh dear. When I first saw Odanutrof won the elections, I was really happy. He's a friend of mine and always helped Amakna greatly together with his guild when I was Governor. He's been a super loyal supporter to the nation. I'm kind of surprised to see the way he governs Amakna now and I'd like to hear his side of the story about it. But yeah, he's not online that much. I hope it's just something he's busy with irl so he can't come online (nothing bad of course D: ), and that it's no bad intention from his side. Having an appeal to massively downvote someone may be better after having had talked to him about it in the first place, in my opinion. Unless that's already been done of course. But it still seems pretty aggressive, and a mandate doesn't last too long anyway so it may be different again in a bit

Aaand yeah you don't need to have any level to run for Governor I think. Except that it may be good to be able to defend yourself, as you may be a target for some people to attack. And it makes balancing areas with monsters easier, but I don't think it's a prerequisite.

I'd love to run again, actually. I've been in politics for too long I guess, haha, so it always attracts my attention. Anyways if my real life will let me, I'd be super happy to run again in the future, especially with the politics revamp coming. Until then, thanks to all the caretakers of Amakna {3

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - September 04, 2014, 20:22:15.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #770374  Replies : 22  Views : 821
posté September 01, 2014, 18:16:00 | #7
I can't login either Buuu T.T Wanna play~~ Please fix this soon Ankamaaa c:

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768688  Replies : 66  Views : 1249
posté August 26, 2014, 17:48:03 | #8
Heya Hewlett!

Sorry for the late reply! We were on a holiday and the Second in Commands were caught up in a time/space vortex. Okay the last part isn't entiiiirely true, but due to circumstances the names I listed had been less active indeed. My apologies. We're back again and if you're still interested, I'd love to meet you in game

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #766566  Replies : 101  Views : 8326
posté August 07, 2014, 14:10:33 | #9
Heya Wihito!

Thanks for your reply. We would love to welcome you here in our guild. I'll be online today and try to catch you there! See ya in game!

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #760765  Replies : 101  Views : 8326
posté July 31, 2014, 18:14:05 | #10
*Gnaws with gums*

Thread : News  Preview message : #758882  Replies : 34  Views : 1528
posté July 31, 2014, 18:13:46 | #11
PS: Oh yay I'm a Teethless Sharkie now xD

Thread : News  Preview message : #758881  Replies : 34  Views : 1528
posté July 31, 2014, 18:12:54 | #12
Yay for new epic areas people with no time to grind to lv 160 can't enterrr \o/

Or is it actually accessible for people below that level too? In that case, it would be great. It looks really nice just like Srambad. Sorry for the attittude. I just hope this isn't another step towards creating a pure grindy environment on Wakfu (first the higher levels that get no XP from lower level things, then the level requirements for areas, and now lower levels can't join the higher levels in dungeons either because of the required level. A lot harder to play together now or combine your actual life with an online game).

Sad kisses,

Rayne

Thread : News  Preview message : #758880  Replies : 34  Views : 1528
posté July 27, 2014, 18:14:36 | #13
ZAR!! ZAAAAAAR! Are you playing again?! :O

BLEEP update.

I would like to state that the guild is again open to players of all levels!

Afraid you'll be in our way? That you're a noob? DON'T WORRY. DEEP INSIDE WE'RE ALL NOOBS. No jk but - everyone's welcome, nobody's in our way. We love to help people out and become friends!

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - August 04, 2014, 18:53:04.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #757742  Replies : 101  Views : 8326
posté July 18, 2014, 10:28:08 | #14
Yep yep we do! Everyone's welcome here. We're a super nice, busy and cozy guild and the past days it's grown even more. We're always recruiting members though, the more the merrier

PM us in-game or Ankabox us (Vula, Woobot, Sisma, Meier/Aacher or Rayne, or anyone you can find online that can invite you) for an invitation or more information!

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #754896  Replies : 101  Views : 8326
posté July 17, 2014, 12:01:30 | #15
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the replies If you haven't been able to catch a member online yet, I'll invite you today if possible. You're more than welcome here! Always looking for more cozy people ^w^ the more the merrier!

Hope to see you guys soon!

-Xx Rayne

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #754654  Replies : 101  Views : 8326
posté July 17, 2014, 11:05:28 | #16
"1-5 on the first match for netherlands against spain xD it was so painfull for spain"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
HOLLANDDDD AHU AHU AHU

Thread : News  Preview message : #754650  Replies : 15  Views : 635
posté June 26, 2014, 23:39:00 | #17
I really love that Wakfu becomes f2p and I understand other ways are necessary to generate money. It's a business, so that's simple. I'm a bit afraid though that this will create a huge gap in-game between people that have access to the bonuses because they have the money for it, and people who don't have that. Then again, the subscription money isn't paid anymore, so that may even out (depending on the costs). The motivation to pay will differ greatly for bonuses compared to the motivation to pay for the ability to play the game (soon previous: p2p). This may very well lead to shifts in the people playing (more people obviously will play, which is a great thing), but also the way they play together. Or not together. Social psychology reaches through even in online communities, and I'm concerned the way people will share (or not) the in-game environment with each other and what the relationships will become like following this. I'm, of course, not saying this is bound to happen or in what way, but if the way to play changes, the way people play probably changes in some way too.

Wanted to end this with 'those were my 2 cents', but this is more like 'here's my wallet' xD

-Xx Rayne

Thread : News  Preview message : #749602  Replies : 135  Views : 6649
posté June 22, 2014, 11:39:16 | #18
CuuuUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEE!!! I LOVE EM! Want a red one with a haloooo ^w^

Thread : News  Preview message : #748171  Replies : 10  Views : 724
posté June 15, 2014, 17:50:12 | #19
I'M JUST GOING TO QUOTE MYSELF HERE CAUSE F*bleep* YES!

GO HOLLAND. Got to the finals last time and lost dramatically versus Spain. NAIL IT THIS TIME! \o/

I wrote this earlier but tbh, I hadn't even DARED dream about these results.

5-1, 'nuf said.

Thread : News  Preview message : #745047  Replies : 73  Views : 2578
posté June 15, 2014, 11:37:20 | #20

I very well know I will never be lucky enough to get a relic so this is only hurting players that don't have them. let the relics be OP its what they are there for. This is hurting other players that don't have the luxury of having such pretty toys.

This.

so by restricting players to increase their stats by only +1 AP and +1 MP you are basically forcing everyone to grind hellishly to obtain relics.

This.

the game is quite grindy already but there is no way in hell I am wasting hundreds of hours grinding to get some relic.

And this.

Now it's obviously a choice of someone's own to go grinding for great gear and builds, or to invest less time and accept you perhaps won't have as an OP character as you could have. Seems fair to me. It's fine that way, as long as the differences aren't too drastic. But the current changes are only widening the gap between those two groups of people, to an extent people who don't have time to grind 24/7 will be very disadvantaged in-game. It's indeed almost forcing everyone to grind like craycray before you're any good compared to the rest. (Many changes have shoved the game into that direction, for example, the Divine Dimensions only accessible at level 140. Gladly, the Wabbit thing that caused players under the appropriate level to get more damage has been removed.)

Let's name the good things too, because there's many of them, like the Srambad update designs (they look so amazing! *v*). I think it's a good move as well to increase the restatting time from 48 hours to a week after logging in and I'm glad some bugs have been fixed.

I really really hope this will be looked into again following the criticisms and feedback on this topic. It may be wise to re-evaluate what kind of people, and in the end how many people, will be attracted to play Wakfu.

-Xx Rayne

This post has been edited by LadyRinsun - June 15, 2014, 11:38:56.
Thread : Log Book  Preview message : #744961  Replies : 237  Views : 10142