Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

3333051234567...'s profile
Statistics
54 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Yesterday - 15:47:24 | #1

Quote (Gelgy @ 26 March 2015 21:32) *
After toying with builds on beta a bit, I'm not so wild about Voracious in a tri-build either. The spell's biggest weakness in Cra's spell rotation is that 1 MP cost. As Gynrei pointed out, you just won't use the spell often enough to keep its level high.

In a two element hybrid build with Blazing Arrow, the spell could work, but for a tri-build, I think Blazing + Explosive make the most sense in the fire branch.
I don't know about you, but I seem to use it all the time . Like 3x Voracious Arrow when I can not use an Explosive Arrow cause Allies in the AOE

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #844542  Replies : 64  Views : 4473
posté Yesterday - 13:42:48 | #2

Quote (RichHomieKwan @ 29 March 2015 06:25) *

Quote (333305123456789 @ 24 March 2015 23:24) *
Strength:
Switch between the first 4! You might want to adjust it at end-game according to your gear(xelorium gears get tricky)

Little confused about this - I should allocate all strength points to fire/earth/air/water damage for a air/fire build? Do Cra's sport lower resist/hp since they are long range combatants?

Thanks for this guide - very helpful.
I am glad Mono XD. And Richie what he said , it is a really common beginner mistake XD

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #844526  Replies : 10  Views : 764
posté March 27, 2015, 14:34:16 | #3

Quote (celestialknight @ 26 March 2015 16:53) *

Quote (333305123456789 @ 26 March 2015 16:21) *

Quote (celestialknight @ 26 March 2015 13:42) *
Just a quick note. Lashing Arrow doesn't "Steal" any mp. It just depletes it from the enemy.

Also, it doesn't matter how many enemies are hit with Exploding Arrow, you still only gain 10 Sharpening.
The Lashing Arrow stealing was a mistake wouldn't that be too OP XD
I never said anything about 10 Sharpening ! I only ment this about the Flamboyant!
Explosive Arrow:
Cost: 5 AP 1WP Range:
-Probably need a 12AP build to use this efficiently. So always use it with a BEACON. The Devs made it to be used with beacon. It deals 195 total damage on 200 level with a beacon, that's better base damage then all famous Iop's Wrath(more range and if you don't count the lost which is almost useless in PVM). And adds 10 Flamboyant per every monster affected by the Explosive Arrow AOE if used with beacon.

The "Per every monster" makes it sound as though every monster you hit with Explosive Arrow gives you 10 Flamboyant. Its just a problem with the wording. Just trying to help.
the thing is every monster does do give you flamboyant.... 2 monsters in the AOE 20 Flamboyant

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843936  Replies : 10  Views : 764
posté March 26, 2015, 16:25:56 | #4
Ah, a really nice idea! It is so hard to kick inactives every monday(ye, some people do that XD).
It would be easier if they enable this in the Guild Window or the Contact List

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #843585  Replies : 8  Views : 337
posté March 26, 2015, 16:21:24 | #5

Quote (celestialknight @ 26 March 2015 13:42) *
Just a quick note. Lashing Arrow doesn't "Steal" any mp. It just depletes it from the enemy.

Also, it doesn't matter how many enemies are hit with Exploding Arrow, you still only gain 10 Sharpening.
The Lashing Arrow stealing was a mistake wouldn't that be too OP XD
I never said anything about 10 Sharpening ! I only ment this about the Flamboyant!

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843584  Replies : 10  Views : 764
posté March 26, 2015, 16:01:00 | #6

Quote (Micestorff @ 26 March 2015 07:19) *
I think Voracius is kinda overrated even with 50% flamboyan the heal isnt that good and still totally oriented to the damage you done so bad things can happens like getting blocked or enemy with hight Fire resist.

In the other hand Retreat still doing great damage (over the avarage cra spells) even without the wall bonus (you can use beacon as a wall) so people should re think if leave it as a excaping tool or as a letal excaping tool
Ahahahha, retreat is a waste of spell experience by me . On the other hand Voracious Arrow, the problem must be in your damage cause I heal to almost full HP with it at many occasions.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #843579  Replies : 64  Views : 4473
posté March 26, 2015, 09:35:37 | #7
You can join The Mehs! We have a few brazillians, 2 Americans and a few more Canadanians XD. You should have people online at most times. We are pretty active with 190 members. You can whisper in-game:
Archer-Master
Yunru
Mazked
Alaster-Swartz
Snattanzi
Amp
or almost any member of our guild XD

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #843519  Replies : 1  Views : 87
posté March 26, 2015, 09:32:33 | #8
This is 100% true he gets everything when praising helix :O.
The Mehs praising helix from now on!

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #843518  Replies : 6  Views : 184
posté March 25, 2015, 15:05:13 | #9

Quote (JerryDB @ 25 March 2015 01:12) *
Only 2 of them are builds.... others are how to play, but still i was wroong XD

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843243  Replies : 10  Views : 764
posté March 24, 2015, 23:31:57 | #10
Check out Archey's Air/Fire Cra Build Just want my guide to reach people searching in this part of the forum:
So click here 

This post has been edited by 333305123456789 - March 24, 2015, 23:39:55.
Thread : Cra  Preview message : #843079  Replies : 0  Views : 314
posté March 24, 2015, 23:24:05 | #11
[Guide] Archey's Build to Air/Fire Cra(will be improved) Ok, so I don't see many Cra Builds around the Forum(Only Mango's one XD), but Cra is finally getting popular (YEY *-*) so I can help all the people requesting a Build. I thought of making Dual Builds(expect Air/Earth soon too). In this Build i won't mess around with the equipment, that is your choice according to your level .

Spells:

Air Branch:

Homing Arrow:
Cost: 2 AP Range: 3-9 cells
-Most people ignore this spell, even though it is great in stacking Sharpening, and it is rumored that with the change it's cast limit might be removed. It deals slightly less damage then the average damage per AP of the Cra(25 per AP). Also it can make allies transparent which i have found useful in many situations. But the 1 thing I love about is it's range! 3-9 base range right now.

Storm Arrow:
Cost: 3 AP Range: 3-6 cells
-Okay, now this is not a must-spell. I personally chose Storm Arrow, but I was reaped between this and Blazing Arrow. You can choose whichever you wish. Ok, Storm Arrow has a 4-cell AOE which is both frustrating and extremely useful. It deals 69 damage, if Elusive it adds 13 more damage for a total of 82 damage! I mostly use it in this build, so it can maximaze Voracious Arrow healing.

Poison Arrow:
Cost: 5 AP 1WP Range: 3-6 cells
-Not much to say about this. I personally like it more then Destructive Arrow, even though Destructive Arrow has more direct damage. Poison Arrow packs a punch of 249 damage, even without the stacking of Reach. The Crascenic Poison does not stack, so do not use a not-buffed Crascenic, over an a better one.

Fire Branch:

Blazing Arrow:
Cost: 2 AP Range: 2-5 cells
-So this or Storm Arrow. They both add same Flamboyant for me... this one might be 2 AP, but it is 2 attacks per target and it STEAL 1 MP!! Yeh, just love it, for me it is better then Lashing Arrow. It's damage is according to the Average AP cost for damage. Decent spell XD.

Voracious Arrow:
Cost: 4AP 1MP Range: 4-5 cells
-My favorite spell cause of the healzz. Only back step(what I did there LOL) is the 1MP cost. If you don't get Blazing you can use 3 of this for single-target damage, if not you can replenish the MP lost with using 2x Voracious Arrow and 2x Blazing Arrow! Also the great thing is when I use it in a PVM battle on some low Fire Resist monster and i get back like 4k HP, also in PVP it might turn the tables.

Explosive Arrow:
Cost: 5 AP 1WP Range:
-Probably need a 12AP build to use this efficiently. So always use it with a BEACON. The Devs made it to be used with beacon. It deals 195 total damage on 200 level with a beacon, that's better base damage then all famous Iop's Wrath(more range and if you don't count the lost which is almost useless in PVM). And adds 10 Flamboyant per every monster affected by the Explosive Arrow AOE if used with beacon.

Utilities and Notes:

Pushing Spells:
-Retreat Arrow is probably the best one right now for this occasion. 3-cells push and no WP cost!
-Burning Arrow is sometimes useful for pushing like 1 bonus cell and adding scalded for team purposes.

MP Raping Spells:
-Blazing Arrow STEALS 1 MP. Pretty useful in regaining MP, i use it on allies sometimes(sowwy XD)cause of the low damage.
-Lashing Arrow steals 2MP to 79 level. After 80 level it steals 3. Loove it!

Other Utilities:
-Homing Arrow can make allies transparent and does not deal any damage to them.
-Plaguing Arrow removes the beacon and gets you 1 WP in return. I liked the Unbeacon spell more before(5AP=1WP)
-Blinding Arrow removes 4 Range for 1 turn in a 5-cell Cross AOE. You can both Blind and Stabilize an opponent with this combo.

Notes:
Watch your Sharpening, Elusive, Reach, Flamboyant, Biting states!
Always use Explosive Arrow with a Beacon!
Don't hesitate losing the 20 levels of Sharpening in exchange for the Heals of Voracious Arrow!(Eagle Eye and Voracious Arrow cost MP).
Always try to be Elusive and use all 6 MP before ending turn.

Cra Specialties Leveling Order:
1. Cra Beacon (Lv. 3)
2. Beacon Sneakin' (Lv. 6)
3. Heightened Vision (Lv. 20)
4. Devious Archer (Lv. 20)
5. Eagle Eye (Lv. 5)
6. Archery (Lv. 20)
7. Cra Precision (Lv. 20)
8. Powerful Shooting (Lv. 20)
9. Beacon Sneakin' (Lv. 9)
10.Cra Beacon (Lv. 9)
11. Biting Blow (Lv. 6)

Characteristics Distribution:

Intelligence:

Get 3 points in %Max HP(helps at lower levels), Max Resistances, dump 7 more points in %Max HP and then get 5 points into Regeneration per missing HP(some might not agree cause of the elusive heals and Voracious Arrow, but this just makes you stronger) Put rest of points into % Max HP.

Strength:
Switch between the first 4! You might want to adjust it at end-game according to your gear(xelorium gears get tricky)

Agility:
At first get 10 points into Dogde, after get 30 initiative, after this it is your choice to dump in what you want(not many points more even at 170 XD)

Chance:
Use 20 points into Critical Hits, then throw everything else in Critical Damage

Major:
On 25 level get AP(don't need MP you have blazing XD), on 75 level get MP + 20 % Damage and on 125 get 1 Range and 40% Damage. Don't argue around with the Final damage!! You get 3% Final damage anyway. So This one is a better choice

Getaway and Gameplay Tactics:
-If you are surronded my enemies use Beacon Sneakin' to get away and then use Explosive Arrow and Storm Arrow to Deal some great AOE damage on them.
-On the first turn (preferably PVP) use Eagle Eye(20 Reach 20 Flamboyant), 3x Homing Arrow(50 Reach) and use Poison Arrow. Fully charged Poison Arrow assures full distribution of the Crascenic during the fight.
-When in trouble try isolating yourself into an Elusive position for Heals or Using Eagle eye, 1x Blazing Arrow and 2x Storm Arrows to maximaze your heals from Voracious Arrow.
-In PVM always be alert for an AOE opening this helps your team alot!

Hope I helped. Reply if you agree or disagree with my build Modifications are acceptable.
Also check out my Review on the Cra here

-Archey

This post has been edited by 333305123456789 - March 25, 2015, 00:30:59.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843077  Replies : 10  Views : 764
posté March 24, 2015, 21:41:35 | #12

Quote (Brokonaut @ 24 March 2015 21:26) *

Quote (333305123456789 @ 24 March 2015 16:14) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 24 March 2015 08:11) *
That may be the case. Regardless of how it's changed, I'll most likely pick it up. It'll be cool to have a decent air AoE in the arsenal, especially with such a flexible AoE.
That's a good choice, but i wouldn't get plaguing :/, Homing arrow is much better for stacking, better range and you have raining arrows for beyond walls...

For me it partially depends on if Storm Arrow has a cast limit after the change or not. It would leave me with some AP leftover, which I may want to further dump into air. But I agree, Homing Arrow is one of the best spells to take for Sharpening stacks, absolutely.
If they remove the cast limit of Storm Arrow. Even for it's pretty low damage to before it will be great .

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #843032  Replies : 49  Views : 3690
posté March 24, 2015, 21:38:11 | #13
Pretty good! Nice work.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #843030  Replies : 13  Views : 1487
posté March 24, 2015, 21:26:36 | #14

Quote (Sidd11 @ 24 March 2015 16:34) *
he wants storm arrow for the flamboyant build up in order to maximize the healing from voracious arrow.
Yeh, guessed it

Quote (Lantiz @ 24 March 2015 13:59) *

Quote (333305123456789 @ 18 March 2015 20:24) *
I was uncertain in my build in the end I went with:

Air:
-Storm Arrow
-Homing Arrow
-Poison Arrow

Fire:
-Voracious Arrow
-Explosive Arrow

Also i discovered a thing about storm arrow! If you shoot it diagonally there is a 6-cell AOE! it comes in handy in certain situations, i just hope they fix the damage or they add unlimited hits it would be awesome! However I think that this build suits my needs the most.

I would read it all, but as you know I'm too lazy...
So, why Storm as you have Explosive for AoE?
Well, 3 AP aoe is always cool, also i can do some 2x storm arrrow and 3x homing arrow combo, Also what Sidd11 said

Oh and guys i see that this forum post has gained popularity high beyond my expectations XD. I am thinking of making a guide for a Cra, but I want it to be a perfect PVM build, so i need your help. What do you think which elements would be the best? I mean 2 elements! i Don't see any good 3 elements Build.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #843024  Replies : 64  Views : 4473
posté March 24, 2015, 16:14:16 | #15

Quote (Brokonaut @ 24 March 2015 08:11) *
That may be the case. Regardless of how it's changed, I'll most likely pick it up. It'll be cool to have a decent air AoE in the arsenal, especially with such a flexible AoE.
That's a good choice, but i wouldn't get plaguing :/, Homing arrow is much better for stacking, better range and you have raining arrows for beyond walls...

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #842942  Replies : 49  Views : 3690
posté March 23, 2015, 15:23:11 | #16

Quote (destrockleqc @ 21 March 2015 03:26) *

Most of those items are not obtainable anymore.

"most"

which of those still exist and how do we grab them ?

you'll never use this crap to farm higher level dungeon, you'd probably die pretty easily if you went on dungeons of level 100 or higher using these. Add Quote Here

I play smart. I'm a cra (archer) with 2 melee sidekicks lol.

drop rates get so low that even if you had 150 prospecting the chance to drop things wouldn't be significantly better.

The higher lv the drops, the higher you sell them in the auction so the higher lv you are with a prospecting gear, the easier it is to make profit.
150 is the prospecting cap! So just use candy or some potion for 100 prospecting, belt with 20 prospecting maybe 30 and a makabspecting ring there you have it

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #842549  Replies : 10  Views : 727
posté March 23, 2015, 15:14:15 | #17

Quote (xFlarewolf @ 19 March 2015 17:07) *
Hello there Mango.

Always cheking on your stuff but I'm kinda confused here:

1. Cra Beacon (Lv. 3)
2. Beacon Sneakin' (Lv. 6)
3. Cunning Archer (Lv. 20)
4. Heightened Vision (Lv. 10)
5. Eagle Eye (Lv. 5)
6. Archery (Lv. 20)
7. Beacon Sneakin' (Lv. 9)
8. Cra Precision (Lv. 20)
9. Powerful Shooting (Lv. 20)
10. Heightened Vision (Lv. 20)
11. Incisive Strike (Lv. 9)
12. Disengage (Lv. 9)
13. Cra Beacon (Lv. 9)

How can you have all passives at lvl 20 and 4 actives at lvl 9 with one of them still beeing lvl 5, what am I losing here? I don`t have that amount of points to distrubute.

Also, I'm using my Cra with Nettlez, beeing duo element, I'm changing it to tri just because Explosive is too damn cool now. Changing it to tri requires a Golden Key Chain wich will make me lose something like 40% elemental damage. The point here is, the most effective Cra Combos seens to be with 11 PA, the only use for 12 PA is Beacon + Explosive x2, wich is pretty awesome, but, 12 PA only for that? What would I do with 12 PA with Wind or Earth spells. I am not beeing able to build up un effective combo. So, 11 PA seens stronger besides the fire tree.

Also, I didn't like using Retreat Arrow the range is too short I rarely use it, should I put Homing or Plaguing Arrow to replace it? Homing seens legit as 3 uses of it does the same damage as 2 Plaguings but generates 10 more Reach by the same AP cost.
Dude, Here are a few Air/Earth Combos:
1x Lashing Arrow + 3x Riddled Arrow
2x Homing Arrow, 1x Storm Arrow(Plaguing), 1x Poison Arrow
Using Riddled Arrow, Plaguing Arrow, Storm Arrow and Lashing Arrow in combination (according to build).
Retreat Arrow. Homing Arrow+ Destructive, 2x Riddled....
and much more...... Your Build is probably the problem XD

Also, now that I see it again, kinda Mango's Build is worse... How does he want to do single-target damage in the fire element? with only blazing? What about earth I don't see any viable combos there or even Air? I don't want to be offensive, just many people are following Mango's Build and this really isn't good.

This post has been edited by 333305123456789 - March 23, 2015, 15:24:38.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #842547  Replies : 49  Views : 3690
posté March 23, 2015, 15:00:06 | #18

Quote (IrieShoichiz @ 22 March 2015 23:54) *
Well, i want to know if this is a good build for an Air/Earth Cra, my build with 6 skills will be like this..

*Air Branch: Homing, Plaguing and Poisoned Arrow.
*Earth Branch: Riddling, Raining and Destructive Arrow.

Now, it is really viable to get 6 spells ? If no, what spell i should choose ? Homing or Plaguing ? My cra is 139, i'm back for the Revamp !
Get Homing Arrow! Plaguing arrow you don't need it. Damage is similiar AP cost. Homing brings more reach and more range. And Rain of Arrows can shoot through wall anyway

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #842543  Replies : 3  Views : 387
posté March 23, 2015, 14:53:00 | #19

Quote (Sacro-maniac @ 22 March 2015 22:22) *
im using

Air: Poison Arrow, PLaguing arrow
Earth: Riddling arrow, Destructive Arrow, Arrow Rain

pretty damn nice single target wise. no idea how to deal with the specialities yet :|
Why not homing? you have Raining Arrows for beyond walls? homing stacks better and more range... so win-win

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #842540  Replies : 64  Views : 4473
posté March 19, 2015, 09:49:37 | #20

Quote (Micestorff @ 18 March 2015 20:58) *

Quote (333305123456789 @ 18 March 2015 20:24) *
I was uncertain in my build in the end I went with:

Air:
-Storm Arrow
-Homing Arrow
-Poison Arrow

Fire:
-Voracious Arrow
-Explosive Arrow

Also i discovered a thing about storm arrow! If you shoot it diagonally there is a 6-cell AOE! it comes in handy in certain situations, i just hope they fix the damage or they add unlimited hits it would be awesome! However I think that this build suits my needs the most.

Change voracius for blazing or explosive for voracius becouse the MP Steal its too good..
First i wanted to get blazing instead of storm arrow. And use blazing so i can do 2x MP Steal and then use those 2 on Voracious Arrow. But in the end i think that this was the best build for me

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #841076  Replies : 64  Views : 4473