Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Neneko88i's profile
Statistics
108 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 19, 2014, 20:49:16 | #1
I'll just wait until tuesday and will sell the cuttings for 1 kama like I did with enurado cuttings.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #812111  Replies : 22  Views : 702
posté December 19, 2014, 20:48:31 | #2
ty to Dy7 and the team ^^ love the design..I hope the dungeon is as fun as sram dungeon and not like enurado/spore.

I hope the present era is added soon..before january.

Thread : News  Preview message : #812110  Replies : 19  Views : 533
posté December 18, 2014, 06:22:02 | #3

Quote (Merriden @ 17 December 2014 23:58) *
Ask not what a guild can do for you, but what you can do for a guild.
This is what I tell people all the time ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810988  Replies : 14  Views : 644
posté December 02, 2014, 23:01:22 | #4
-20% final damage is a lot
where's sram's -20% final damage ankama?  

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #804079  Replies : 630  Views : 19418
posté December 02, 2014, 05:16:28 | #5
Transparent costume makes us look like eliotropes For example after you turn into a shushu in the shushu dungeon you look pale (only happens if you wear transparent costume). The same bug happens with sadida tree and similar spells.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #803820  Replies : 0  Views : 169
posté December 01, 2014, 23:12:40 | #6
It''s weird how people want wakfu to be completely free
They're not going to make servers just because they like you

This post has been edited by Neneko88i - December 01, 2014, 23:13:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #803705  Replies : 46  Views : 1698
posté December 01, 2014, 06:07:53 | #7
Why no weather at some islands? wabbit, calamar, bilbiza, wild estate
rain at calamar would be great..same at bilbiza and wabbit

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #803286  Replies : 2  Views : 223
posté December 01, 2014, 05:09:35 | #8

Quote (ByAllMeans @ 01 December 2014 04:24) *
Honestly, I find Sadidas one of the most useful classes in many end-game dungeons. Doll AI could use some work, though, and a few spells need some revision. My main problem with the class is the lack of functional active/passive abilities (some, such as Doll Link, Explodoll, and Green Guard are worthless and need to be reworked entirely). Their air poison and the -resist from Sudden Chill could use a bit of a buff as well, and I'd like to see Rust made to be more useful (maybe buff final dmg instead of a negligible increase in % damage? And/or increase the damage of the spell itself so it's not utterly pointless).

Drain is a spell I'd consider among the best in the game, and Voodoll, though annoying, can be incredibly useful (of course, like every other person in the world, I'd rather see it return to the static, permanent Voodoll of past game iterations).

Overall, though, I like Sadis a lot. Healing, summoning, shielding, a stacking damage buff of 150%, and some nice MP removal spells make for a really nice class.
1mp removal spell. No one that knows the class would ever level fertilizer
healing is the only thing they do well (let's rename the class eniripsa)
shielding is not effective and unriable (unless you can 100% predict that the person will be hit). A class that isn't effective every single turn at what they do is a terrible class.

I agree with everything else you said about changing voodoll to the original beta totem and giving it 100% of target's hp though. I also agree with sudden chill needing to change and explodoll and doll link being the worst passives in the game.

Basically we think it's a good class because it can do many things but those things it can do are not reliable or other classes can do better (and those classes can also support and do high damage, sram, feca, xelor).

Also, count the number of good spells sadidas can use per turn and you will see that they're one of the few classes that on average only use 2 spells per turn at 10ap

tear, drain, rust, bramble.
only exceptions is air branch (really weak branch) and wild grass but it's very situational since the range is so low.

most classes have an effective 1ap or 2ap spell so that 10ap works perfectly
instead ankama requires sadida to have 12ap to actually use more than 2 spells on average 

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #803253  Replies : 43  Views : 1789
posté November 30, 2014, 04:46:05 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 30 November 2014 04:06) *

Quote (Heartyace @ 30 November 2014 03:29) *

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 29 November 2014 05:22) *
Which one of those AAA game developers? Just one example...
Recently: ffxiv

Constantly: league

Before: RO and maple story

Need more?

2 people for game design is fine, 2 people for integration is a problem.

Eliatropes seem ok, I don't think they use portals enough for it to be a niche however.
I feel like the portals suffer from the same problem the barrel does

they're gonna be great in long fights but most of the time you're gonna ignore them they need to reduce the cost maybe and give them charges to balance it idk
this is what I said too
cost to summon for all control related classes need to be low unless that summon (like osas) is so strong and effective that 3AP cost is how makes sense.

Classes that take too long to be effective get ignored or their things get ignored (no barrel pandas)

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #802811  Replies : 205  Views : 9515
posté November 29, 2014, 23:27:12 | #10

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 29 November 2014 23:19) *

Quote (MightyKrang @ 29 November 2014 17:48) *
If anything needs to be changed I believe it to be the passives and actives. I love all the Sadida spells, each one brings something extremely unique and diverse to the table. If I could I would take all the spells and add them to my arsenal. Only thing lacking in the Sadida class at the moment is outdated specialties.
In which you reply:

Quote (Neneko88i @ 29 November 2014 19:11) *
All you're doing is listing and not really looking at spells and passives (this is your problem and why people don't understand the class)Talk to me about spells and passives and then I can tell you why you're wrong
Try to read this again.

If anything needs to be changed I believe it to be the passives and actives.
Here is your problem.

Quote (Neneko88i @ 29 November 2014 19:11) *
not really looking at
His mention of actives/specialties didn't add anything beyond "yeah I said everything was great about sadidas yet their specialties/passives need to be changed (in no specific way)"

Yeah not being specific is the way to give feedback
I was actually expecting you to reply though. The one who was wrong about Grou's revamp and still thinks we're better now than before.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #802741  Replies : 43  Views : 1789
posté November 29, 2014, 19:20:30 | #11
Starting on the 9th eliotropes will be a common thing for the people of twelve in dofus and wakfu? I mean like are they able to change events and spread knowledge about eliotropes starting from the 9th?

This post has been edited by Neneko88i - November 29, 2014, 19:20:55.
Thread : News  Preview message : #802684  Replies : 67  Views : 2352
posté November 29, 2014, 19:11:22 | #12

I've been playing Sadida since the beginning of this game. At times it has taken the back burner as I show interest in other classes, yet after this revamp I'm led to believe that the Sadida is a pretty balanced class.

The characteristic point distribution revamp, and secondary "damages":
With the revamp of the characteristic points and inclusion of these new secondary damages I think the Sadida was buffed very well. Not only can we now reach around 6,000 hp, our dolls can also reach over 1,000 hp. I think this is wonderful. The dolls have the perfect survivability in my opinion. A delicate balance where most of the times they can last one turn but have a lower chance of survival the second. Our dolls have increased damage due to secondary damages as well, giving us a overall higher dpt output.

In PvM:
Yes, there is a problem with dolls in PvM due to the fact that they block line of sight. But with (in my opinion ) all of the Sadida's spells contributing something unique to the battle ( tanking, poison, heals, damage, debuffs) the disappearance of doll's in certain dungeon runs doesn't seem to be that much of an issue.

In PvP:
Dolls get 50% reduced aoe damage. With their 1,000 hp (give or take) most enemies have to waste either, all their ap using aoe attacks to get rid of 2 or at the least 5ap to singularly take out 1. (with the exception of Srams and select builds) Also as previously stated Sadida's damage isn't half bad, it just takes more strategy to defeat an enemy than running up to them and trying to out dpt them.

What needs to be changed:
If anything needs to be changed I believe it to be the passives and actives. I love all the Sadida spells, each one brings something extremely unique and diverse to the table. If I could I would take all the spells and add them to my arsenal. Only thing lacking in the Sadida class at the moment is outdated specialties.

I can list the stats of other classes and they would look amazing too

All you're doing is listing and not really looking at spells and passives (this is your problem and why people don't understand the class)
Talk to me about spells and passives and then I can tell you why you're wrong

you think 1000hp dolls are great when most monsters do 500-1000+ damage around level 125-160?
no one is complaining about damage, we only complain when we see other support classes do really high damage (panda, feca, and even sram with all the support they can do now).
funny you talk about poison like their poison even matters besides some pvp bug with poisoned wind

You just list things and say "they're good!"

that's not how you give feedback to the devs and why the devs do bad revamps when they read comments like yours

Let me guess you're a 12ap sadida right?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #802682  Replies : 43  Views : 1789
posté November 29, 2014, 08:39:18 | #13

Quote (Brokonaut @ 29 November 2014 08:15) *

Quote (Neneko88i @ 29 November 2014 04:05) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 29 November 2014 02:30) *
[ . . . ]
Reminds me of a class I know

Hope you're not talking about Sadida, because their branches have a clear focus.

Where are all the people who were jumping to the conclusion that Eliotrope would oust every other class out of its job?

• Mango
you know air branch does nothing besides sudden chill mango that's what they branch shoudl be called, sudden chill.

but I agree about eliotropes, glad they aren't the super damage class we thought they were. They seem balanced to me.

Lower the "planning" strategies with portals and it will work

atm elios suffer from the Rogue syndrome where planning bombs and all that takes 2 turns (or used to take 2 turns in closed beta).
A lot of classes that use summons/mechanics suffer from this. Just lower the cost for setting up portals and things and the class will be as fun as it should be.

This post has been edited by Neneko88i - November 29, 2014, 08:39:33.
Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #802488  Replies : 205  Views : 9515
posté November 29, 2014, 05:09:06 | #14
Talentyre (old wakfu class balance dev) managed to balance the classes in beta in 1 year o.o imagine that
Can't believe the people at ankama have so MUCH control over classes that they rather wait years than change things that clearly need change.

If a spell isn't good, change it to something good next patch. Don't waste years..

by the way I love the new wakfu team but it's following Grou's old "it will take 200 years to validate" rule
*many hugs to Dy7 and 3xited, you're my favorite devs*

This post has been edited by Neneko88i - November 29, 2014, 05:09:56.
Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #802426  Replies : 205  Views : 9515
posté November 29, 2014, 04:05:17 | #15

Quote (Brokonaut @ 29 November 2014 02:30) *
I just played the class for around five hours on stream. My thoughts? It's a very niche class. The berserker executioner archetype is too specific and the class lacks spammability. Air has really great damage, earth has some okay sustainability, and water has a few interesting skills too. There is no real focus with each branch though, which is the problem. You do everything but can't really focus on one thing all too well.

The WP regeneration mechanic is currently broken on the Beta server however.

• Mango
Reminds me of a class I know

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #802408  Replies : 205  Views : 9515
posté November 28, 2014, 22:45:36 | #16
You can get the current bonuses except the +30hp bonus which would be +300hp if I had to balance it
The blessing would use 30% of your wakfu/stasis

Btw they can rebalance the blessings to make them more fun but that's not my job, I'm just giving ideas. So don't take the +300hp too seriously. Other special blessings that take 50% of your wakfu/stasis could be like special auras, "can't attack me" state, etc

Want more blessings? Plant resources to make the world more beautiful
Or kill things to balance the overpopulation

works for me......

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802317  Replies : 8  Views : 403
posté November 28, 2014, 22:32:32 | #17
eliotropes can add incurable state..basically the best class until 2 years later.

xelorium monsters are great, how are they too hard for anyone? o.o

This post has been edited by Neneko88i - November 28, 2014, 22:33:21.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802315  Replies : 31  Views : 1299
posté November 28, 2014, 21:29:13 | #18
I see eliatrope hat in the drawing, maybe that's the last gift on the 25th. Thank you ankama 

Thread : News  Preview message : #802298  Replies : 189  Views : 4287
posté November 28, 2014, 06:57:57 | #19
Donate wakfu/stasis % for more almanax blessings? wouldn't take forever to make this work ^^
would give some meaning to wakfu/stasis (can give it more meaning in the future)

and would make almanax blessing more fun

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #801955  Replies : 8  Views : 403
posté November 28, 2014, 06:33:02 | #20
It's better to wait 2 years for class revamps before they change things to final damage, etc o.o

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #801947  Replies : 205  Views : 9515