Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

TheRealMC's profile
Statistics
50 Posts (0.06 per day)
Most active in : The Old Dusty Corner
posté April 03, 2014, 17:05:53 | #1
Pets lost???? SO now after a few days of having server issues where I am suddenly dropped from the game, 9/10 times during a fight or dungeon, now I seem to have noticed the pets I put on my Multimen are gone!
Yes that's right, dis-a-fucking-peared!
So you owe me, 1 Scara pet, coloured white with the lava shell approx level 35, and one tofu, red in colour with a propeller hat approx lvl 20.
I would appreciate these returned asap, or once again I will have to spout angry replies to all these stupid fucking problems Ankama can't ever seem to fix.
Bet if I was an in-game mod I would be over lvl 130 by now, maxxxed out gear, a meridia insignia, whatever pet I wanted, and billions in the bank, but since I am not, I have to suffer through more and more shit hoping one day the little things will get fixed, not overlooked.
GIMME BACK MY PETS

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #711053  Replies : 3  Views : 155
posté April 02, 2014, 01:56:40 | #2
Frustrating. Dropping me in the middle of a dungeon or during a boss fight?
WTF Ankama
You can never, ever, repeat, never, ever, seem to get a frickin' update right. Always another problem when you 'hotfix' something.
SO frustrated right now, and even more pissed thinking I 'may' get what a pair of lame-ass ALMOKEN'S as compensation for being a subscriber? What about my lost time, xp and kamas?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #710323  Replies : 38  Views : 1418
posté March 27, 2014, 16:31:30 | #3
MULTIMEN NOT WORKING!!!!! Hello. What the hell is going on.
Every time you guys come up with a "FIX" you bugger things up.
Explain to me why the Multimen linked to my account are gone?
I bought and paid for a Lumino who is now about lvl 84 and a Beelzebug lvl 82, and now both are gone.
This is not only frustrating, but as a subscriber, yes I give you money every month, on top of OGRINE purchases, I expect you to have things figured out before you make changes to the game that adversely affect players.
GET ON IT ANKAMA.
I WANT MY MULTIMEN.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #706625  Replies : 27  Views : 894
posté March 27, 2014, 16:23:46 | #4
So explain why we have another update and now the Multimen linked to my account are missing?
So frustrating. Once again let's add content without really fixing anything, and break more things as you go.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #706615  Replies : 143  Views : 6209
posté March 18, 2014, 17:02:53 | #5
Why keep making more and more realms for the few high level players this game has while totally neglecting the most common and mentions this game needs. Yet another example of Sabi and the few getting what they want in-game while the rest of us CLOSED BETA SURVIVORS watch from behind the scenes wondering why they have kept spending money on a subscription.

Write your Not too mention now that I have over a dozen different pets and I can no longer fed them. If I give them the required foods they still LOSE HP.
See comment below for more clarity on why you should fix shit before introducing new content geared towards less that 15% of your paying client base.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #694223  Replies : 12  Views : 1171
posté March 18, 2014, 16:56:37 | #6
Another wasted event. Wow a bag full of goodies and no quests or titles to achieve. Bad form Ankama, always, bad form.

Thread : News  Preview message : #694213  Replies : 18  Views : 1075
posté February 28, 2014, 19:19:32 | #7
A little pissed. I just renewed my subscription yesterday and there was no word of this happening or I would have waited until today.
Can anything be done about this Sabi?

Thread : News  Preview message : #686367  Replies : 38  Views : 2020
posté February 14, 2014, 17:54:23 | #8
Certainly not a fan of having no Event for Valentine's Day.
I for one won't be wasting my hard earned money on sh it items just because they are pink. C'mon Ankama, we pay to subscribe and all we get is a deal on crap items?
Bad form, bad form.

Thread : News  Preview message : #680449  Replies : 21  Views : 1347
posté October 08, 2013, 16:05:21 | #9
Questor's Block...really?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #615439  Replies : 174  Views : 6173
posté September 15, 2013, 02:25:35 | #10
Finally, something I can't complain about. Not that anyone was listening.

Thread : News  Preview message : #606013  Replies : 28  Views : 1705
posté September 11, 2013, 23:25:53 | #11
Guaranteed only a select few will benefit from this event and most others will be excluded due to an "overflow situation". Been there, done that, twice, not doing it tomorrow.

Thread : News  Preview message : #604793  Replies : 50  Views : 2177
posté September 11, 2013, 17:43:26 | #12
Made my character, leveled him up brought him down to Astrub, where I was promptly ignored during the whole event. Funny thing is, the same thing happened when NOX went live and I was one of the few that wasn't gifted because, according to the MODs, there was too much going on and they had to stop early.
So like I said when Dathura was mentioned, the same few players will run this guild and server they way they do NOX. Thanks be to Enutrof I live my life solo.

Thread : News  Preview message : #604633  Replies : 22  Views : 1201
posté September 08, 2013, 19:22:35 | #13
Sad but true is the fact that NOX is a dead and dying server. Too many people Pking new players, old players making guilds and only allowing their separate accounts join. Not allowing new players to join parties so they can level or get help in quests. Not too mention the horribly overpriced marketplace as well as the fact that politics has always been dominated by a select few, who then give the other positions to their own created players or guildmates.
I am a Beta Survivor and when this game began items were cheap, players were plentiful and fun was had by all. I also feel that playing this game as a free player sucks shit, hardcore. So once the hubbub vanished after NOX was created, so too did all the players leave when how they could play became soiled with a poor selection of actions/abilities with a free account.
I shall try Dathura, but doubt its much different.

Thread : News  Preview message : #603305  Replies : 69  Views : 3095
posté August 27, 2013, 13:19:40 | #14
In my opinion the Eni revamp makes the class far to complicated to play for anybody except those that love the class and like to be more challenged. And while I certainly consider myself a leader and not a follower, being able to automatically follow someone around while mobbing helps out tremendously. So good and bad abound this new update.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #596821  Replies : 107  Views : 5294
posté August 24, 2013, 16:38:45 | #15
So the Eniripsa has now been reduced to a tag-a-long character. Half of what Eni users found fun about the class is gone.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #595361  Replies : 305  Views : 10413
posté May 28, 2012, 23:16:15 | #16
More and more this is beginning to sounds alot like how Amakna and Bonta have been run since the Open Beta: ran by people who f uck around, do nothing but help themselves, their guildmates and friends by selecting them ask government officials, selling/buying votes, pk'ing innocent people in the mines, lvl 105's bored with their sad character developments and pk'ing innocents.
You guys have a hell of a lot to work on a hell of a lot more besides some lame-ass popularity party in Decker's haven bag.

Thread : Server: Nox  Preview message : #411625  Replies : 28  Views : 1715
posté May 26, 2012, 16:15:38 | #17
Totally Lame event. I personally find this event to be a sad attempt at having customers like these developers, which backfired if you ask me.
First off, a fifteen minute window?
Secondly, favouritism rules here. Going all the way back to the Open Beta and the SE's failed attempts then too.
Keep SE's out of the game plz, they only benefit people they know, IE. people that troll their forums. I would guess 80% of players out there have no idea what, when, where, how or who to turn to during this event.
Another call to use the words: Bad form, Ankama, Bad form.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #411263  Replies : 67  Views : 3062
posté May 17, 2012, 17:03:39 | #18
I could never be convinced, ever, that buying this Rogue Pack is worth 6,000 Ogrines. Two of the items are just space-takers for your haven bag. If you aren't subbed then the only pet you get is a black Bow Meow, other than your Gemlin, and since it is black already, the dye is garbage.
So that brings me to the Maka Bow and Maka Ring, which you'd be better off just buying on their own, and at their listed prices. It makes the Rogue Pack an insult to buyers if you ask me.

I want to add that 6,000 Ogrines will tap the buyer 15$ in real life. $15 bux for all that?
JOKE

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #409760  Replies : 27  Views : 1477
posté May 09, 2012, 16:38:10 | #19
HAHAHA
I laugh out loud at all the people complaining about the Spell Xp capped now at lvl 105.
HAHAHA
Most of the complainers are the ones that grinded Tsu Dungeon day in and day out and leveled way faster than the rest of us. Now they sit and brood in boredom because the game isn't fun anymore.
Try your hand at a profession, make a new character of the class/build that you saw while playing and thought was fun.
But you won't get an ounce of sympathy from me.
You tried to exploit the XP at Tsu, now you have to sit in the back of the class until the rest of us catch up.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #401623  Replies : 535  Views : 20124