Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

NietherAngelN...'s profile
Statistics
12 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Guilds
posté March 18, 2014, 19:14:06 | #1
In order to try and get a hold of people more quickly you can try to reach me as well! anyone from the guild can add new members so if you can't get a hold of the guild leaders you can try getting a hold of me since I get on in the early afternoon and late at night for my timezone. :3

Demonspy

Demon Nor Angel

I'll be more than happy to help you guys out!

Quote (GreatestCupcake @ 17 March 2014 21:42) *
Hello, I would like to join as well, but I was curious if you accept unsubbed players as well? I'm quite poor, but I still enjoy the game thus far, and would like friends and people to help guide me . Thank you.
That's a very good question, and to my knowledge we accept everyone, f2p or p2p it shouldn't matter since the real concern is to have fun and help those who need it from what i am aware of. n.n;;

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #694347  Replies : 37  Views : 4945
posté March 18, 2014, 19:01:02 | #2
hello! I'm from Illusions of grandeur and we would gladly welcome you to our guild its very active, all you have to do is tell us what you want to do and we'll get a party on it. I've asked for dungeon runs and if theres enough people online then consider it done! i went from level 21 to 45 on my summoner in a matter of a few days thanks to all the dungeon runs. Everyones friendly and laid back, as well as always willing to help out when they can. :3 we're a level 10 guild so far but if we don't interest you then I hope you find what you're looking for soon!

if you are interested then feel free to message one of us in game:

Elated-Timepeace
Silvernight
Violate
Hellyerite
Ginspiration
Demonspy
Demon Nor Angel
Delinquent
Visty
Worgen
Aldeous

Hopefully one of us should be on :] again, good luck!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #694331  Replies : 2  Views : 236
posté March 18, 2014, 18:48:05 | #3
I like the idea of trools dropping fair tickets. it gives another prize to make people want to do the dungeon since most of the items people want on gaga island is purchased with tickets.

Thread : News  Preview message : #694317  Replies : 19  Views : 3169
posté March 18, 2014, 18:33:39 | #4
I agree that it's too expensive for those who are farther away to buy plane tickets to this event and recommend in the years to come that if you can, it would be lovely if you had smaller conventions around the world that would be closer to home to the many different place that everyone comes for in order to make it less of a challenge to be able to get there and have a good time. The convention should be for us gamers to get together, make friends, and have a good time but its hard to do that for most of us when so much money is involved, even if we really want to go. Please keep this in mind for the years to come, thank you.

Thread : News  Preview message : #694311  Replies : 11  Views : 1183
posté March 08, 2014, 05:43:56 | #5
thank you please send an invite, i am currently on Demon Nor Angel now. I had to leave for work.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #689543  Replies : 4  Views : 274
posté March 07, 2014, 23:09:20 | #6
Thank you. I would very much appreciate an invite.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #689437  Replies : 4  Views : 274
posté March 07, 2014, 20:07:41 | #7
new player searching for guilds! Hello, I am new and very active, currently trying to find a few guilds, one for my bonta accounts, levels 24 and 21 as well as one for my brakmar account, currently 15 but it should be 20 by the end of the day, at least. Please message me in game, I'll currently be on my lowest level, Demon Nor Angel. If you can't reach me there, feel free to try DemonSpy or Lelliel. If im not currently online then feel free to send me a message and i'll reply asap. thanks! n.n

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #689357  Replies : 4  Views : 274
posté March 07, 2014, 04:31:22 | #8
Yes, hello. I would love to join, I'm very new here though so please bare with me. My in game name is Demonspy thank you for considering

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #689077  Replies : 16  Views : 1193
posté March 06, 2014, 22:56:59 | #9
Ingame Name - Demonspy
Timezone - GMT -5
usually on at least 3-4 hours a day, at least two in the morning and two at night, would love to join this clan. feel free to message me whenever and i'll reply asap.

This post has been edited by NietherAngelNorDemon - March 06, 2014, 22:58:58.
Reason for edit : .
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #688981  Replies : 10  Views : 886
posté March 06, 2014, 19:10:18 | #10
sorry i would love to join your guild but i don't have accounts on this server

This post has been edited by NietherAngelNorDemon - March 06, 2014, 21:53:33.
Reason for edit : wrong server
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #688907  Replies : 2  Views : 433
posté February 28, 2014, 19:25:35 | #11
Hello! I just simply wanted to tell my experience with the new updates. I downloaded it for the first time being a new user and saw that I could play the Tutorial before the game was fully loaded but wasn't aware that it would still be loading in the background. I was afraid that if I did the tutorial I'd have to let the game load over again and I didn't want that! So I waited instead until the entire game was complete instead. Can you please have a small message pop up somewhere next to the play the tutorial to reassure those who might not have read the update or was unsure that the game will still be loading as they play the tutorial? Thank you.

Thread : News  Preview message : #686369  Replies : 79  Views : 5638