Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Kokonaut's profile
Statistics
351 Posts (0.48 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 11, 2014, 11:52:07 | #1
Hey everyone, due to some impending nerfs to the Scalded mechanic, the playstyle of this build is no longer feasible (Scalded will still be useful, especially for focused teams, but the actual playstyle of the CE Pandawa is not feasible any longer).

I'll be revamping this build into a general Tribrid Pandawa build, focused for team synergy with other Scalded-based classes.

• Mango

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #807446  Replies : 25  Views : 4239
posté November 27, 2014, 06:32:20 | #2
I'm removing the old Forceful Blow + Execution build in favor of the Bled Dry + Trauma build. I have found that throughout all stages of player progression that the Bled Dry + Trauma build has been more feasible and easier to play in PvM (especially because both spells cost a lesser amount), while being the most potent build for PvP able to defeat any other class and build in the game.

I'll still support questions for the Forceful Blow + Execution, but I would like to focus the guide predominantly on the build that I currently use and have been using for the past few months. I'll be overhauling this guide over the next few days to condense some information and make it a little bit more user friendly for new people using it.

• Mango

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #801536  Replies : 156  Views : 41604
posté November 11, 2014, 16:06:34 | #3

Quote (eolsunder @ 11 November 2014 14:06) *
any official patch/topic showing this? last we knew it was broken with a patch a month or 2 ago, haven't seen any info on them ever fixing it.

Click here.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795499  Replies : 4  Views : 467
posté November 11, 2014, 00:20:18 | #4
It has been fixed for a bit of time now. Be wary that when you drop below 50%, it won't be added to your sheet stats. It's applied with each individual attack, and so much like other auxiliary damages it'll appear invisible.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795318  Replies : 4  Views : 467
posté November 10, 2014, 22:16:16 | #5
There is nothing in the description that implies that it would only last for a single attack.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795283  Replies : 22  Views : 1345
posté November 10, 2014, 20:48:39 | #6

Quote (Neneko88 @ 10 November 2014 15:44) *
It's ok, voyagers will move all over the map and do high damage.

Ankama doesn't care about some classes

You have one of the most pessimistic and worst mentalities about things you personally don't agree with while make a lot of baseless assumptions. There is a fatigue mechanic for teleporting too far with the Voyager. Damage on certain spells ("Wakfu Sword") was also nerfed already.

Quote (RaZept @ 10 November 2014 20:27) *
I see you point out pvp... but avoiding it isnt only one answer, right?

How about adding condition that if there are more than 1 barrel in the fight, panda can only hop one then. or cost more... or destroy barrel on second hop...or second hop cost 2WP or extra AP/MP.. etc... maybe some better condition that will not make panda overpower instead of limiting 1 per turn. (If someone can come up with better condition, then ankama might consider about it)

iop and sadida can stabilize themselves without cool down.. so I'm thinking if put Ether on panda, it should not have cool down effect either.

or make it pvp/pve seperate.... apply cool down if in PvP/ no cool down in PvE (introducing separate effect mechanic??)

Just some ideas.

It's a national French holiday. I'll discuss your ideas (as well as Kiku's) to allow more than one Barrelhop with restrictions with the designers the next time they're working. I think they're possible with the right conditions. Some of both of your ideas are very good.

• Mango

This post has been edited by Kokonaut - November 10, 2014, 21:03:19.
Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #795243  Replies : 630  Views : 19322
posté October 01, 2014, 08:24:55 | #7
Because it was quite literally twice as strong as it was supposed to be. In many circumstances when the Krosmoglob's air and water damages were perfectly balanced it utilizes both effects of the spells instead of just one or the other, alternating doubled up on the damage output. This was not intended, and as a result a well-geared Krosmoglob was able to out-DPT most of the actual classes at a superior range with some map control at an area-of-effect without requiring line of sight.

• Mango

This post has been edited by Kokonaut - October 01, 2014, 08:39:25.
Reason for edit : Clarified with a team member.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783000  Replies : 12  Views : 822
posté October 01, 2014, 08:22:04 | #8
I was asked to provide thorough complete pictures of my build for people who had trouble understanding the textual guide.

• Mango

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #782997  Replies : 156  Views : 41604
posté September 16, 2014, 06:04:10 | #9
Guide updated to v. 1.01. Some mechanics in the How to Play section have some more substance. A few combos that I commonly use can be found there as well as Invisibility mechanics.

It looks a little sloppy. I'll fix it up in the next update.

• Mango

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #776429  Replies : 156  Views : 41604
posté September 05, 2014, 12:41:15 | #10
Correct. Old Makabrakfire mitigated 10% of the damage taken and sent it back to the attacker.

It's awkward, but they never nerfed the ring itself. The stats never changed. They nerfed all the mechanics around the ring, so that the ring lost a lot efficiency correlating to the way we were using them. It was a strange but legally correct maneuver. Ethical perhaps not, but not illegal either.

That being said, yes Makabra items are being phased out of circulation. The stats on them will remain entirely untouched. Therefore the rings will still have unique prospecting/wisdom that apply as they always have.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770624  Replies : 16  Views : 709
posté August 31, 2014, 21:38:36 | #11

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 31 August 2014 21:22) *

Quote (Kokonaut @ 31 August 2014 21:14) *
It won't be in the upper range of 50-100 runs for many Relics. Powerful Dazzling Belt can be achieved in exactly 66 runs from tokens alone without dropping any fragments along the way.
Are epic items going to be easier to obtain?
If a relic only takes 66 runs, from what I understand A Relic would be multiple times easier to obtain than epics which are lower in tier..

We may have to re-evaluate this. The cost is pretty high for Epic items, and at that point you could probably make some very heavy headway towards completing the Relic instead. Same with some of the higher end legendary items. But the design team doesn't set the cost of items in the token machine, so more on that later.

The Powerful Dazzling Belt is actually achievable in exactly 50 dungeon runs without exchanging any fragments into linked fragments (1:1 rate). For a frame of reference, Nettlez is completed in exactly 70 dungeon runs without exchanging any fragments into linked fragments (always 1:1 rate).

The cost of Relics will always be in Classic Tokens. You can exchange Hardcore Tokens for Classic Tokens at a 1:1.5 rate.

The amount of tokens required to create a fragment from tokens scales with the level of the Relic and whether or not it has an HC mode.

Also this is irrelevant but I just realized you can put the Dragoturkey on your hotkey bar and that makes a little hotkey to easily mount and dismount. Neat thing for people frustrated by a lack of hotkey and haven't figured that out yet.

• Mango

This post has been edited by Kokonaut - August 31, 2014, 21:45:45.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768293  Replies : 162  Views : 3052
posté August 31, 2014, 21:21:08 | #12
Yes, you can turn unlinked fragments into linked fragments via the token machine in order to speed up the process of getting a linked Relic. You cannot do the opposite, turning a linked fragment into an unlinked fragment.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768289  Replies : 162  Views : 3052
posté August 31, 2014, 21:16:07 | #13
In general, Frigost is a pretty hard place for its level range filled with cheap mechanics on many of the mobs when compared to content beyond.

The likelihood is there will be a nerf to the monsters for the September re-balance in order to address this.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768284  Replies : 9  Views : 297
posté August 31, 2014, 21:14:45 | #14
It won't be in the upper range of 50-100 runs for many Relics. Powerful Dazzling Belt can be achieved in exactly 66 runs from tokens alone without dropping any fragments along the way.

A new mechanic will double the drop rates of fragments in the Hardcore mode of dungeons (including bosses).

Bosses will no longer have quantity one fragment drops. They can drop up to six fragments, one for each player.

• Mango

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768283  Replies : 162  Views : 3052