Look who we have here

+1 MP
+125 HP
+25 Initiative
+1% Critical Hits
+20% Damage
+10% Resist.
+75% Movement Speed
Even with the MP, it seems rather disappointing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756134  Replies : 137  Views : 6614
posté July 19, 2014, 15:51:41 | #2

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 19 July 2014 15:46) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 15:40) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 19 July 2014 15:35) *
September...? Are you serious? So it's probably gonna be december, because why not, we can wait. 3 YEARS TO FINISH THE CLASSES, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS GAME. Yet you have time for other stuff that noone asked for or stuff that could wait. Disgusting.
You do realize there is no patch in August right? Ankama might activate Enurado, but that would really be it for August. So saying September is practically saying next patch.
How does that change anything? It's not like they can't release Sram earlier because of some mysterious power that stops them from releasing anything before the patch they planned. They don't have to wait for a new content to add to add revamped class.

The classes should be done, more or less, at the release. Then they promised revamps a few times. Last time I checked, all the classes are suppose to be revamped in 2013. They didn't make it, Feca, Sram and Panda are suppose to be finished at the beginning of this year. They didn't make it. Then, they are suppose to be done in the middle of the year. They didn't make it. Now they are saying that one of them will be ready at the end of the year. Ridiculous.
I understand your frustration. However, there is definitely a reason why the class will not be implemented when they finish it. In September, there is the global revamp that includes class progression, changes to stats, combat revamp (such as cooldowns and they like), et cetera. So they will want to make sure it works well with the global revamp that comes that month so that they will not have to modify it again a month later.

Also, at least Sram will get a proper revamp. Some revamps, like my Gobgob Osa, got a half finished job that even with some modifications the past year and a half are still not a finished product. I still only have 5 specialties, with two of them focusing on making the Gobgob function and 1 being a waste of a WP in most scenarios since it gives you a possibility of being stronger for a turn with more critical hits and blocks, which are based off luck.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 19, 2014, 15:57:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755262  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 19, 2014, 15:40:25 | #3

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 19 July 2014 15:35) *
September...? Are you serious? So it's probably gonna be december, because why not, we can wait. 3 YEARS TO FINISH THE CLASSES, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THIS GAME. Yet you have time for other stuff that noone asked for or stuff that could wait. Disgusting.
You do realize there is no patch in August right? Ankama might activate Enurado, but that would really be it for August. So saying September is practically saying next patch.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755258  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 19, 2014, 15:15:09 | #4

Quote (Tsain @ 19 July 2014 07:50) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 06:24) *

Quote (Tsain @ 19 July 2014 05:50) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 03:25) *

Quote (Draco-mal-fuchi @ 19 July 2014 03:00) *
Osamodas's Blessing will now give +2 Control at maximum level (+ ) Therefore the maximum achievable Control via equipment items will be 6: Breastplate + Helm + Epaulettes +Belt + Weapon + Pet. = ¿8 control?

What happen with default control ? default + Osamodas's Blessing = 3 ?????

Emiwlet Amulet: +1 AP, +1 Range, +1 Control, +144 HP, +2% CH, +40% Damage, +30% CMC Damage, +30 Resist. default control + Osamodas's Blessing + Normal equip + Emiwlet Amulet: = 10 ????

some answer please xD
You still get the 1 default control. So you can have 9 control: default 1 + 2 from Animal Blessing + 6 from normal gear. Also, it was mentioned on the FR Forums that the Emiwlet Amulet will keep the control since it is an epic. So most likely there will be even more relics and epics in the future that give an exotic control, which would mean that you could get 11 control in total, which at level 200 would give you 475 levels for a group of summons.

Actually, no. You also have to look at the changes to items, specifically how no weapons give 2 control anymore, and how the ratty shield and celestial tofu cloak no longer give control. The total amount of control you can have overall is going down.
I want to know if you actually read since you are pretty much saying no to information posted by a Wakfu developer. Also, none of what I wrote was about those items that you commented on. What I wrote about was the developer saying that they are willing to put control on the an epic or relic item that would not normally have a control on it, such as the Emiwlet Amulet which being an amulet would not normally have a control now but since it is an epic Ankama is willing to put a control on it as being an exotic control, similar to the exotic AP, MP, and range. So:

1 (default)
2 (Animal Blessing)
6 (standard control slots)
1 (epic)
1 (relic)

That is 11. It will be harder to obtain since you need a relic and epic, but it will be possible. I also doubt that anyone would want an 11 leadership build instead of an 8 leadership build since it would be much easier to get a great combo of two level 200 monsters compared to three level 160 monsters since once we get to 200 Ankama will focus a lot of time and development on creating level 200 content, meaning more monsters level 200 than we will have at level 160. I was just answering the person's questions with what the developers already commented on on the French site. I personally see the devs commenting that they will have control on epic and relic tier items as a way for some flexibility for the top tier players rather than them saying "get as much control as possible" since some control options on the now six standard control item slots might be lackluster for the player. I also don't know if you know what epic and relic tier items are. Maybe that is why you are confused
Click here
Right there, linked in the VERY FIRST POST, under ITEMS, it states that ratty riot shield, celestial tofu cloak, and the legendary two-handed weapons that have 2 control are being changed.

You also seem to think that the epic / relic items go in slots that don't already have items that provide control. (Protip: They don't)
Wow, ok you really cannot read can you? I even told you I am not mentioning those silly items, and here you are posting them again. *facepalm* You even seem to think that you are correct compared to someone that has confirmation from what a developer posted on the FR site. I mean, come on. You really think you are correct compared to someone coping what a developer said? *facepalm* Here is the post even: Click Here. Since you seem really new to the forums, the developer is the guy in orange called [Dy7]. Translate that. That is your evidence for the Wakfu Developers saying that they will allow control is non-traditional control item slots after the update if they are an epic or a relic. Even though he only answered the person's question about the Emiwlet Amulet about it keeping control since it is an epic and thus alright for it to have an exotic control, any person with a partial brain can read between the lines that they will be thinking about putting more exotic control on epic and relics items that will not be traditional control items. Plus, read my original post. I wrote the phrase "most likely" when referring to the possibility of nontraditional control items that are epics and relics, meaning that I am not saying it is a fact that there will be more control epic and relics. Either way, I have provided you with proof that they are willing to put control on epic and relics that would not be traditional control pieces. Also, look below those items getting changed under the title "Epic items statistics increase rebalancing:", and you will see:

Emiwlet Amulet: +1 AP, +1 Range, +1 Control, +144 HP, +2% CH, +40% Damage, +30% CMC Damage, +30 Resist.

Ammy, control, epic, amazing. Developer confirmed it is keeping a control since it is an epic even though amulets would not traditionally have control after the update. I am no longer going to reply to you since there is no use. Since given your level and being new to the forums, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now, I really think you are just trolling since you think you are correct and what a developer wrote is wrote. Is it not true that the latter has control over what is put in the game, and you do not? I honestly feel like this is a troll's trap. I don't think I need to provide anymore proof about the developers eying the idea of putting control on nontraditional control pieces that are epic and relic tier. Take it or leave it. Even with Ankama as the game developer, I will put my money on what they tell me rather than you. Enough said.

P.S. HELPFUL TIP: Read the French forums . Developers post there a lot and that is where the most educated get their info. Also, I don't know why I try to explain things in which I have no real benefit in talking about since I am a Gobgob Osa and not a summoner osa.

EDIT: forgot to hyperlink the post by the Wakfu developer.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 19, 2014, 15:26:35.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755249  Replies : 95  Views : 3947
posté July 19, 2014, 06:24:15 | #5

Quote (Tsain @ 19 July 2014 05:50) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 19 July 2014 03:25) *

Osamodas's Blessing will now give +2 Control at maximum level (+ ) Therefore the maximum achievable Control via equipment items will be 6: Breastplate + Helm + Epaulettes +Belt + Weapon + Pet. = ¿8 control?

Emiwlet Amulet: +1 AP, +1 Range, +1 Control, +144 HP, +2% CH, +40% Damage, +30% CMC Damage, +30 Resist. default control + Osamodas's Blessing + Normal equip + Emiwlet Amulet: = 10 ????

some answer please xD
You still get the 1 default control. So you can have 9 control: default 1 + 2 from Animal Blessing + 6 from normal gear. Also, it was mentioned on the FR Forums that the Emiwlet Amulet will keep the control since it is an epic. So most likely there will be even more relics and epics in the future that give an exotic control, which would mean that you could get 11 control in total, which at level 200 would give you 475 levels for a group of summons.

Actually, no. You also have to look at the changes to items, specifically how no weapons give 2 control anymore, and how the ratty shield and celestial tofu cloak no longer give control. The total amount of control you can have overall is going down.
I want to know if you actually read since you are pretty much saying no to information posted by a Wakfu developer. Also, none of what I wrote was about those items that you commented on. What I wrote about was the developer saying that they are willing to put control on the an epic or relic item that would not normally have a control on it, such as the Emiwlet Amulet which being an amulet would not normally have a control now but since it is an epic Ankama is willing to put a control on it as being an exotic control, similar to the exotic AP, MP, and range. So:

1 (default)
2 (Animal Blessing)
6 (standard control slots)
1 (epic)
1 (relic)

That is 11. It will be harder to obtain since you need a relic and epic, but it will be possible. I also doubt that anyone would want an 11 leadership build instead of an 8 leadership build since it would be much easier to get a great combo of two level 200 monsters compared to three level 160 monsters since once we get to 200 Ankama will focus a lot of time and development on creating level 200 content, meaning more monsters level 200 than we will have at level 160. I was just answering the person's questions with what the developers already commented on on the French site. I personally see the devs commenting that they will have control on epic and relic tier items as a way for some flexibility for the top tier players rather than them saying "get as much control as possible" since some control options on the now six standard control item slots might be lackluster for the player. I also don't know if you know what epic and relic tier items are. Maybe that is why you are confused

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 19, 2014, 06:42:35.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755184  Replies : 95  Views : 3947
posté July 19, 2014, 03:32:40 | #6
They might have recipes with the craft revamp in September.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755175  Replies : 2  Views : 236
posté July 19, 2014, 03:25:01 | #7

some answer please xD

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755173  Replies : 95  Views : 3947
posté July 18, 2014, 21:45:41 | #8
I really like the idea of a lock-based Air/Water Sram since it would be rather good controlling the board. For Air, Tricky Blow will allow the Sram to get away from enemies while also being able to function as a trap to move monsters to precise locations. Guile will of course allow you to get behind an opponent and allow you to push with Fear if you placed traps behind you.Fear will furthermore allow you the more precisely place opponents. Also, all three spells will allow for maximum laying combos for traps while doing decent damage. For Water, Swindlesram (along with the trap) will allow you to initiate the process of reducing an opponent's dodge and Petty Theft will activate it, thus making the Double more effective at locking enemies. Also, Petty Theft will allow for a quick build up of 20 Weakness for 2 AP to allow you to activate the "finisher" ability on Bloody Ripoff (which only requires 40 Weakness) rather quickly, thus very quick WP regeneration that will be useful for using Invisibility and Scram. Also, Bloody Ripoff can provide some nice self-healing. Seems like nice support. Don't know how well the damage will be until they finalize it.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 18, 2014, 21:49:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755093  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 18, 2014, 20:22:18 | #9

Quote (Cabran @ 18 July 2014 19:46) *
Just curious, all you people going gaga over the Sram revamp:

do you even play Sram class as a main?
They have a lot of new abilities in terms of map manipulation and crowd control. Yes some like Invisibility and Scram cost WP, but Srams can regenerate WP.

Also, their role as a finisher has been enhanced.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755075  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 18, 2014, 19:52:51 | #10

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 July 2014 19:49) *
The want the new abstrub to be different I forget how..but Poolay ( I think he's the dev) is going to finish this area later on..
They said they want Astrub to look like it is under reconstruction rather than in ruins.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755061  Replies : 137  Views : 6614
posté July 18, 2014, 19:50:47 | #11
I also agree that Air is not lackluster. The spells provide for interesting map manipulation for using traps while dealing decent damage with the spells. For example, you can set a trap to the left and right of you, guile, and then use fear, thus activating both traps for 11AP.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755060  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 18, 2014, 19:32:01 | #12
They might have to do with the new quests they are adding to Astrub and the Nations, which might be background info about Nox.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755051  Replies : 137  Views : 6614
posté July 18, 2014, 18:10:01 | #13

Quote (Pantamime @ 18 July 2014 17:49) *
Well so far, Fear doesnt make any sense. You can target 2-5 cells with no LoS needed. But it won't let youactually cast it on any enemy. You can click anywhere in the line behind them and it will only hit them if they are directly in front of you, kind of a big woopsie bug for that.
It is not bugged. It is meant to attack the person in front of you and lets you place the target where you want. Basically it is allowing you to push the opponent as far as you want. Very useful for placement.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755011  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 18, 2014, 02:53:49 | #14

Quote (Kokonaut @ 18 July 2014 02:43) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 18 July 2014 02:34) *
I am still able to access the beta server. They must be referring to players that don't have booster time. On a side side note for those that do not check the FR Forums, the Sram revamp tomorrow will not have new animations and the spells will use the pre-modification numbers of 15 damage per AP/20 damager per MP used at spell level 100.

You won't be able to after tomorrow morning's update to the server. The Sram revamp tomorrow is a very early release of the finished product. It is mainly to showcase a what's-to-come of the class' future mechanics.

• Mango
Yeah, disregard what I said since it seems that even free accounts can get on the beta server now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754844  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 18, 2014, 02:34:40 | #15
I am still able to access the beta server. They must be referring to players that don't have booster time. On a side side note for those that do not check the FR Forums, the Sram revamp tomorrow will not have new animations and the spells will use the pre-modification numbers of 15 damage per AP/20 damager per MP used at spell level 100.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754840  Replies : 74  Views : 1137
posté July 13, 2014, 16:56:08 | #16

Quote (ennieeee @ 13 July 2014 16:52) *
I like the changes made to frag drop rate, hopefully this will make my PDB mission a little more bearable. The mounts though... this wasn't mentioned at all in the fancy page of 2014 updates, so why now? What about all the other stuff we were supposed to expect this year, like:

1) Class revamps
2) Crafting system and commissioning revamp
3) Outlaw revamp
4) Politics revamp
5) Post-level 100 skill add-on

What about all these? It's July and none of these seem to have made progress...
1,2, and 5 are slatted for the update in September, with 3 and 4 supposedly following soon after.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 13, 2014, 16:56:24.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #753672  Replies : 95  Views : 3947
posté July 12, 2014, 16:49:03 | #17
It says you are a former subscriber. Most likely you did not get the the rewards because your subscription ran out before the model change occurred.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753442  Replies : 8  Views : 329
posté July 11, 2014, 17:39:39 | #18
Why could they not just offer an ordinary level 50 Tofu instead of one with these weird stats?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753183  Replies : 137  Views : 6614
posté July 11, 2014, 16:44:36 | #19
There is a Test Tofu that gives stats in Style, Vivacity, Influence, and Transcendence with the beta update today, but there is nothing posted yet about what was added to the update.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753157  Replies : 137  Views : 6614
posté July 11, 2014, 16:17:35 | #20

Quote (Cairen @ 11 July 2014 16:09) *
Another quote found: I apologize for any delays in my replies but I can also now confirm that the reward packages will be based on the total amount of your subscription days. What will remain of your subscription time at the change of the business model will be converted into Booster Pack days as previously shared with you.

No mention of needing to have an active subscription at time of change but seriously, if someone can find this information and show me the quote of them saying you needed an active subscription I'll shut up. In honesty, I WOULD'VE subscribed for that week to get these rewards but nowhere did it say it was needed?
You are just using the "poor reading comprehension excuse".....but here is one, which is the very first paragraph of the announcement:

Wakfu is changing its subscription system and you may be wondering: what will happen with the subscription time I already have? Don’t worry: we’ve prepared great things to reward your loyalty and make you the unique ambassadors of WAKFU that you deserve, with a set of exclusive items that only current players can have. Just have a look at the following packs and see what you will get!

It explicitly says that when changing the subscription system, those that are current subscribers will get rewards at the switch.

Furthermore:

"On July 9th you will receive the following prizes for being a Subscriber on WAKFU"

As you can see, it saying being, meaning what you are at that given moment, and that moment was stated at the beginning of the sentence as 9 July.

The only confusion was whether you needed that many days at the time of the switch or how long your subscription will last without a break.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #753150  Replies : 12  Views : 323