Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

GodIsWithUs's profile
Statistics
1954 Posts (0.87 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 27, 2014, 20:14:51 | #1

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 July 2014 20:13) *
I don't blame him and I agree that wakfu isn't worth our time until september. That's when they finally add tokens and class revamps
Will it even be worth it then?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757772  Replies : 45  Views : 875
posté July 27, 2014, 19:14:28 | #2

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 27 July 2014 18:46) *

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 27 July 2014 18:42) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 27 July 2014 15:46) *
You did not get the memo? They are not implementing GvG this year. They are only implementing Guards vs Outlaws this year (with no confirmed date), and every other PvP function next year.

Anyways, nobody cares, especially since you never actually leave leave.
wanna bet?
I bet that if you left for good, everybody would be happy in this thread.
He is most likely betting on GvG coming this year since everyone else said pretty much the same thing about him leaving.

For the last few months, the devs have stated that they want to start small and eventually get bigger and bigger with PvP, and that the only one they will be working on this year is Guards vs Outlaws. So they first want to focus on 1 vs 1 (Guard vs. Outlaws), followed by something similar to Kolossium in Dofus, and then GvG. They believe that by beginning with something small that it would provide them with information for better balancing the classes as PvP gets larger in larger. There are definitely some flaws in that logic since no matter what Ankama does, some will rock at 1 vs 1 and suck at group, and the opposite will apply as well. But anyways, that is the route they are currently taking. So they just want to release Guards vs Outlaws this year and use all the information they gather to further "balance" the classes this year before doing something bigger in terms of PvP. Plus, they have a lot on their plate already. After they unlock Enurado sometime in August, they want to release 4 more of these Divine Dimensions, some more Shushu bosses, two new UBs, a complete revamp of the game in September, a "surprise" in December that will be for both Wakfu and Dofus, and a lot of other things. So it is highly doubtful GvG comes this year, but their plans are always changing, even though they have stated they want to use Outlaws vs Guards to "balance" the classes before doing something bigger.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757755  Replies : 45  Views : 875
posté July 27, 2014, 15:46:02 | #3
You did not get the memo? They are not implementing GvG this year. They are only implementing Guards vs Outlaws this year (with no confirmed date), and every other PvP function next year.

Anyways, nobody cares, especially since you never actually leave leave.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757714  Replies : 45  Views : 875
posté July 26, 2014, 16:15:04 | #4

Quote (Asthis @ 26 July 2014 15:31) *
Maybe it only shows up in battle when Berserk is activated so you can see how much damage you're getting from it.
If that were the case, there would be the other Shushu states as well. Plus, this Berserk Damage is at a specific threshold of 35% rather than something like 66%. They did say they are working on a revision of characteristics for September, and most likely this is a new stat.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 26, 2014, 16:23:56.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757485  Replies : 14  Views : 409
posté July 25, 2014, 03:12:41 | #5
Will there be any change in terms of power between mono-elemental, dual-elemental, and tri-element? With the changing of resistance to final resistance (which causes tri-elementals to have very good all-around resistance, as well as the margin of damage percentage being less significant with the change), runing being based on general damage, relics being general damage, there not being a significant margin between general damage gear and mono-elemental gear, nations all having equal elemental bonuses, et cetera, mono-elemental seems like it is not worth investing in. Also, a lot of classes actually have more potential damage capability being dual-elemental than mono-elemental since people can generally use the best base damage combos by going with two trees than one, such as using two Storm Arrows and two Blazing Arrows. So not only do mono-elementals have less resistance, but usually less damage as well. So will Ankama somehow improve the importance of mono-elementals?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757013  Replies : 57  Views : 1907
posté July 24, 2014, 20:13:46 | #6

Quote (aquabeauty @ 24 July 2014 19:59) *
This isnt Shushus, its Flaxid mobs.
Flaxhid mobs are also Shushus .

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 24, 2014, 20:18:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756916  Replies : 78  Views : 1960
posté July 24, 2014, 15:56:57 | #7

Quote (HateSpawn @ 24 July 2014 12:04) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 24 July 2014 03:31) *
The untradable epic belt from Vampyro has a 5% drop rate after you complete the achievement. That is 25 times higher than if it was an ordinary legendary/epic drop (.2%). So it is not bad in my opinion if the percentages will be the same for other legendaries, epics, et cetera.

well when 1 account drops 3 it starts to suck.
Probability says that it is 4.16 times more likely for everyone in a group to get the epic than if you had 6 characters trying to drop it. So yes it would be annoying, but the probability is still greatly higher than having 6 characters trying to get one person that one epic item. Also, you wouldn't have to worry about someone changing their mind about giving you it and keeping it themselves. So it is still better, except of course when it comes to runing it and being unable to sell it after runing it. In the end, it helps everyone with drops, though mostly single-accounters you run with people they do not fully trust.

On a side note, the items you get from tokens in the re-release of the token machines in September will be linked as well.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 24, 2014, 15:57:53.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756820  Replies : 15  Views : 521
posté July 24, 2014, 03:53:19 | #8

Quote (Asthis @ 24 July 2014 03:43) *
Mango already said the stats aren't final on the Ferrox so they could be completely different.
I quoted Dy7 from the FR Forums in a post after Mango's comment that says that the Ferox's stats are for the most part final since he cannot think of a reason to change it:

"It is possible that the characteristics can change before release, but there is no reason"

We might see some changes in the stats, but a buff in terms of points allotted is unlikely.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756692  Replies : 192  Views : 8767
posté July 24, 2014, 03:31:28 | #9
The untradable epic belt from Vampyro has a 5% drop rate after you complete the achievement. That is 25 times higher than if it was an ordinary legendary/epic drop (.2%). So it is not bad in my opinion if the percentages will be the same for other legendaries, epics, et cetera.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 24, 2014, 04:12:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756687  Replies : 15  Views : 521
posté July 24, 2014, 01:43:25 | #10

Quote (Micaiaha @ 24 July 2014 01:36) *

Quote (FajneCycki @ 24 July 2014 01:23) *
If you want to sacrifice some stats for the additional MP, then yes. If you want to keep your MP amount, you have two options:
- use a good breastplate or boots without MP
- don't put MP from points (I don't think it's a good idea)
I don't think there are items to back this in the game though :X
What about this Epic?

+1 AP
+217 HP
+50 Lock
+7 Block
+42% Damage
+39% Resist.

I'm just thinking about ideas how you could use Ferox :X
The points used to have MP on the mount are far more than the points you gain from having no MP on a BP. So it is not worth it. It will be like using an AP relic to be 10 or 11 AP because you want to use a non-AP weapon.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 24, 2014, 01:46:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756661  Replies : 192  Views : 8767
posté July 23, 2014, 23:44:15 | #11

Quote (Zebediejus @ 23 July 2014 23:03) *
Upon logging in today I noticed this Click here . So either it is server load or Elbor is the biggest server there is. You be the judge.
Aerafal is also medium. I am not surprised Elbor would have the second highest population given how many more native speakers there are than English speakers, as well as the fact that English speakers have Nox and Remington, and somewhat with Dathura. If you combined Nox and Remington, that server would be medium as well probably.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756613  Replies : 6  Views : 258
posté July 23, 2014, 22:34:49 | #12
^ You do realize that lock is useful for Srams since to effectively use Double it needs lock. Double is meant for crowd control.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #756602  Replies : 24  Views : 892
posté July 23, 2014, 22:28:42 | #13

Quote (NillaSteph @ 23 July 2014 20:59) *
I wonder that the relic stats are like?
Click Here. It probably has changed very little from that, if at all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756601  Replies : 78  Views : 1960
posté July 23, 2014, 22:23:50 | #14

Quote (Gynrei @ 23 July 2014 22:16) *

If the speed bonus is directly tied to the rarity it still means the relic mount is the only way to achieve 75% bonus. Which means it's exotic with no weight associated to it. How else can a player achieve 75% speed?
Since they said mounts will only give either 25,50, or 75, more than likely legendary mounts would give 75 as well. Uncommon gives 25, rare and mystical give 50, and legendary and relic gives 75 is my guess.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756598  Replies : 192  Views : 8767
posté July 23, 2014, 21:01:02 | #15

Quote (Dy7 @ 23 July 2014 20:50) *
Hello,

Quote (Uiasdnmb @ 23 July 2014 19:00) *
He pointed out mount has lower weight available - I think that's a very bad way to balance out the stats of a relic item (...)

I was talking about the base weight available on the slot "mount". The additional weight for a Relic is the same for every item at a given level.

For example, a ring has 30 000 (Legendary ring) + 20 000 (Relic) and a helm has 80 000 (Legendary helm) + 20 000 (Relic) but the additional weight provided by a Relic is the same.

The mount and its balancing can still change a bit, but the general idea is there : a Relic Mount MP, because it offers new opportunities in this level range.

I understand that players could find it underpowered right now because of the importance of the damage, but it will decrease with the next patch.
That is good to hear the the new special damages are decreasing. Just a thought, but I think it would be better to change the Initiative to something like HP or more Critical Hits since not every needs Initiative. Also, there is already many relics with Initiative and not enough without it. Makes it seem like Ankama thinks everyone wants Initiative currently.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756571  Replies : 192  Views : 8767
posté July 23, 2014, 18:54:09 | #16

Quote (MereBytes @ 23 July 2014 18:38) *
I've been waiting for a year for outlaw revamp. WTH I'll wait another year xD
Nah, Ankama will be too busy working on that end-of-the-year "special surprise" that affects both Wakfu and Dofus, like the sidekicks last year, to work on the basics of the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756538  Replies : 10  Views : 192
posté July 23, 2014, 17:59:44 | #17
Here is what Dy7 said about the mount:

Hi,

There is a difference of "50 HP, 5 Initiative, 3 Critical Hits, 30% General Damage, 10% Resistance, and 7 Parade" between the Meridia to Ferox, but we must take into account the other differences:
* A level 100 legendary badge has available weight stats that could make it have 50 HP, 1 Critical Hit, 20% damage, and 10% resistance, whereas a mount has a much lower weight available (barely more than about 20% damage).
* The Ferox is an MP variation of the Meridia, so it is normal that his other stats are lower. (Note: The AP cost would be much more expensive.)
* The present rate of movement on Dragoturkey is not counted in the total weight allocated.

It is possible that the characteristics can change before release, but there is no reason.

Anyway, the goal was that the Ferox differs from the Meridia so as to allow a different interest because of its characteristics.

My issue is with the part about the mount only having barely more than 20% general damage if it were a level 100 legendary variety. Also, even if his reference to the current mounts, it is too low. Either way, it must mean the new special damages are super cheap, which is strange given that fact that there is at least one mount for every class that will get you that special new damage 80%-100% of the time (meaning 32%-40% general damage), except for summoners since these special damages do not get added to Dolls or Gobgob. Something is wrong with how much weight they are putting on these new stats. The weight is way too low.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 23, 2014, 18:08:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756525  Replies : 192  Views : 8767
posté July 23, 2014, 16:45:19 | #18
Since you dismount when you harvest, the speed is only useful for chasing down people or quests or getting away from people faster. If they actually put a value on speed, it would be like wisdom or +harvesting really then, and I doubt anyone would want those on a relic. No one would want a relic that gives +40 wisdom. Movement speed as no effect for fighting, only outside of battle.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756499  Replies : 192  Views : 8767
posté July 23, 2014, 15:46:51 | #19

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 23 July 2014 15:40) *
Wow, you're way off with Sufokia. You are just... so far off. It's the human Foggernauts that come back up to the surface to reclaim Sufokia, not the ingame Nation of Sufokia that makes the Foggernauts and the fleets. This event is foreshadowed in the arrival of the android build Foggers that we have currently.
There was no Nation of Sufokia is Wakfu either. Also, the characters have no idea about there being an invasion prior. If there was an invasion, they would have known that human Foggernauts still existed and would be surfacing in the near future. Instead, the characters were baffled by the whole Foggernauts even existing. Ankama's explanation for why there can be robotic Foggernauts is very weak.

The game is prior to the cartoon, but there are plenty of contradicting content in the game, which Ankama then tries to explain by not really explaining. All in all, the game and cartoon do not match 100%.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756479  Replies : 6  Views : 140
posté July 23, 2014, 00:58:44 | #20

Quote (Hudski @ 22 July 2014 19:18) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 22 July 2014 19:08) *

Quote (FajneCycki @ 22 July 2014 17:45) *
Look who we have here

+1 MP
+125 HP
+25 Initiative
+1% Critical Hits
+20% Damage
+10% Resist.
+75% Movement Speed
Even with the MP, it seems rather disappointing.

It's literally a meridia with an MP. No competition exists for that slot.
Disregarding the MP, the Ferox Mount is trading in 2 CH and 5 Initiative for 48 HP, which is an even tradeoff, when comparing it to the Meridia Insignia before the AP revamp. This then means that for the value of an large chunk of an AP you are only getting an MP once you take into the account the added stats the Meridia got form the AP revamp. Now, I know what you are going to say next. They are not the same slot. Correct, and, by the information provided above, one should conclude that since you are only getting the value of an MP for the value of a large chunk of an AP, the value of the competition should be worse for the mount slot than the insigina slot. However, that is not the case. For competitive worth it is best to use the class emblem against the dragoturkey since they are closer together in level than say the new Shushu Emblem, which would be inaccurate since it is much higher level and the rarity is also greater. I think no one can deny that the level 35 uncommon/rare mount gives a much better bonus than the level 60 mystic emblem, which of course seems odd given the fact that it was mentioned earlier the you will only be given an MP for the value of a large chunk of an AP. Also, if you want to compare the dragoturkey mount to the Shushu Emblem, the dragoturkey mount is not too far behind, given the fact that most people will use a mount that will provide useful damage for 80-100% of the time. I doubt even then, if one were choosing between Meridia and Ferox, that the MP and the stats you would gain when comparing the competition that the value will be worth a large chunk of an AP. Also, just think of what stats a Petsmount that is higher rarity and higher level would have if a dragoturkey (level 35 uncommon/rare) already easily beats out a class emblem (level 60 mystic). Safe to say, the stats are not really good enough. If people would already ditch a Meridia Insignia for a Shushu Emblem once they can wear level 150 gear, people are going to ditch this item before it even gets implemented unless you use summons and want a 7th MP since such stats from the dragoturkey would not transfer to the Gobgob or Dolls.

Also, even for level 100-110 players, the Ferox Mount is already not worth it. Why spend a relic slot on the Ferox Mount when the new easily obtainable level 100 MP epic belt and something like the Celestial Bearbarian Amulet are better than what Ferox Mount and an epic of your choice around the 90-110 range would give.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - July 23, 2014, 01:13:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756224  Replies : 192  Views : 8767