Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

GodIsWithUs's profile
Statistics
1977 Posts (0.85 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 04, 2014, 07:04:49 | #1
I personally am not worried about adding shields to Masq crouching on Osa territory since the ball-and-chain mechanic is what keeps Osa's having good heal and shield bases and seeing Ankama's history with adding two strong abilities together in one class, in this case shields and heals, I know they would be adding a strange mechanic to Masqueraiders if it happened to them. Plus, as the beta notes have shown, they want to keep shields diverse, thus I can trust Ankama would not put spammable 1 use per person shields that block all incoming damage that have great team shielding potential on a Masqueraider. 3xcited and Dy7 are smarter than Grou and will find a way to make Masqs have a different shield if necessary. What I am worried about is how Masqs will be different from Sadidas, and saying Sadidas can summon is not a very justifiable difference and could actually be seen as a reason to make Sadidas extinct. The new team wants classes to not have a monopoly while at the same time having distinctions, and they would be smart enough to realize that shields on Masqs is too much dipping into Sadida territory without other modifications. There could be ways to implement shields on Masqs but it needs to be in such a way to keep things fair and classes unique because just by implementing shields it adds another jack-of-all-trades class when one already exists, Sadida. I hope you are understanding what I am getting at. I am not against shields for Masqs if it means taking away other aspects of the class so it does not feel like a Sadida without the dolls, as well as adding other different features to the Masq.

What you described about Osas is true that they can do all that but they cannot do that all in one build. To be what you described requires the player to be able to max more spells than what is possible. To be a good buffer you will need to only focus on the Earth branch. If you want dpt, meaning dragon, you will have to sacrifice some of the good skills in the Earth branch. If you want to be support, dpt, and a summoner all-in-one you will be so watered down. So you can be a dpt as an Osa, but if you want to also do support you will be very watered down in that category. I honestly do not see why people say to go air/earth to be a dpt dragon or use gobgob since you will be watered down. Also, you cannot get out of dragon or desummon a summon. Of course they said they will change this, but my previous statements remain the same about each style being extremely watered down, and I expect there will be some harsh penalties for swapping between playstyles. On the other hand, Masq won't have this watered down effect since something like water/air can level a healing spell, a shield spell, and either another shield or water spell, and have two map manipulation spells. A Gobgob Osa needs to be pure mono to be what it is meant to be, jack-of-all-trades support/buffer. That is where the difference is. A Masq will be able to do a ton of stuff within the allotted spell pool, the Osa cannot.

Of course, like you said, they could take away some of the dpt, but it still needs something more to separate it from a Sadida. I would like to listen to what you think can allow a Masq to seperate itself from a Sadida .

As for them taking from Dofus, they took some ideas but not so much as many try to believe. The beta Sram's map manipulation is vastly superior to it's Dofus counterpart. There is so many map manipulation combos in Wakfu that it would make Dofus players salivate. Wakfu is much more about map manipulation, Dofus is more about the traps. Also, Wakfu has a disabler/buffer tree. So they do want some similarities but also differences.

Though if they do follow Dofus, it pretty much solidifies that Osas would stay as the jack-of-all-trades buffer in Wakfu since that is what they are in Dofus. So that won't vanish according to that logic . I won't mind some available buffing such as +MP through regular earth spells rather than t just hough Gobgob, but I know that won't happen.

Also, if they were going to make classes similar to Dofus everyone will want a class transformation position since some like Foggernaut will be so different. Even Sadidas would be extremely different since they are AoE based in terms of spells and their dolls are really nothing much but annoying disablers in Dofus. The new class revamps after Panda will more than likely be refining the already available concepts for most, though some like Ecaflip will get a huge overall by changing the gambling aspect from pure luck to one based on gambling on what will occur in the next few turns such as a spell that will heal the target when they get hit one turn by an enemy and the following turn receive double damage when hit. Thus, whoever has that state will want to get in a safe location by the time the double damage turn roles around.

Along with a reduction in dpt, what strange mechanic would you propose to balance out the shields and healing ability on Masqueraiders, and what other features do you think will be good to make it different from Sadida? Also, how would you see Masq shields function? What do you also think about Masqs having HP stealing abilities since we don't really have that type of class in Wakfu?

I don't know if you would like this but this might be a way to make Masq shields unique:

It will of course us the HP shield idea I mentioned earlier where it will add something like 1000 HP or whatever to max health. The shield will of course receive all incoming damage and stay there until it is all used up rather than lasting 1 turn. But there is a twist. The player will receive some permanent damage that cannot be healed, meaning the max HP of the player will go down. Furthermore, the various shields can only work in certain scenarios such as against CC or ranged damage, but the player will receive a minor buff as well when hit with the shield up in these scenarios.

Masqs could also have spells that provide some minor permanent damage. Just some ideas. Heck, you could have the whole class be based on various shields, HP stealing, and permanent damage. I would find that interesting. Of course there might be like 1 healing spell, et cetera as well. You more than likely will disagree, but it does not hurt to throw ideas out .

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #770122  Replies : 12  Views : 709
posté September 04, 2014, 03:39:23 | #2
There is many, many more ways to make different map manipulation abilities different than shields. Map manipulation abilities are nearly limitless on a chessboard. On the other hand, there are only so few ways to create different shields. So no, they would not be doing harm to Sacrier or Pandawa appeal if they had more map manipulation, just like beta Srams don't harm it.

There is a difference between 6 being able to heal and 3 being able to heal and shield. The former is one similarity, the latter is 2 similarities. Also, like I mentioned, two classes will be way too similar if it happened, the Sadida and Masq. Ankama wants to make more classes do things, but they do not want to make them so similar. That is where the line is drawn, when too much overlap occurs.

Also, it is not random for Osamodas. Osamodas were the jack-of-all-trades support class in Dofus (heals/resurrection/AP/MP/Damage/et cetera) and Gobgob has been an important aspect in terms of lore in Wakfu since beta, though poorly executed in game until last year, and since there was no jack-of-all-trades buffer and Gobgob needed a buff, as well as the Earth branch need a buff, they decided to put Gobgob with the Earth branch and make the Gobgob a jack-of-all-trades buffer with heals, minor shields, minor AP buffing, and minor swapping. So you would be wrong to think they would be getting rid of Gobgob and or shielding for Osa. Gobgob fits with the Wakfu lore (plus all builds need the Gobgob is some way since summoners need it to summon creatures and dragons need it to transform, thus it is the backbone of the class and it would be silly to diminish the core element of the class, the Gobgob.) and the niche of jack-of-all-trades buffer since no other class can heal, shield, AP buff, and do minor swapping. It is more wishful thinking on your part that they would get rid of Gobgob and or shielding for Osa, or more than likely you just said it because I have an Osa avatar and you want to make a valid argument about my class because I made one against yours. So Gobgob Osas was able to fit a role that was not already taken, and if you get rid of them you will need to add another jack-of-all-trades support build. On the other hand, Masq will just be taking up roles already provided, primarily becoming a Sadida clone with minor differences.

Something else for thought: Masq also have high damage capabilities, especially burst. Tell me how something is balanced when it can shield, map manipulate, heal, and provide burst damage? Not even Sadida has burst damage and people scream that they do too much. Imagine what people will say about Masq if they can deal high damage, heal, map manipulate, and shield, all at an effective rate.

On a final note, Gobgob Osas and Sadidas have mechanics in place to balance their healing and shielding combo. Osas have a ball-and-chain mechanic that make them easy victims to LoS and map manipulation, and Sadidas need to replenish their dolls to be effective, thus they will at times be using their AP on dolls rather than on shields or whatever. So if Masqs were to also get both heals and shields, Ankama will also make some weird mechanic, and don't say spending 1 AP to change masks would be a restriction since that is so low compared to Osa and Sadida. Do you really want some awkward mechanic on your class to balance out being able to heal and shield?

Just some things for you to think about. Seems more like you want shields because they seem interesting to you now because of final resistance than anything. There are many things to take into account when it comes to adding shields to Masqs since it means lowering other aspects in the class and adding some weird mechanic that will need maintenance, as well as that it will make it too close to Sadida.

But here is one idea, since the Masq shields in Dofus were more like added HP and thus the players are still affected by Erosion, Masqs could have a similar mechanic. So a Masq could add like 10% more HP to a player, thus still being affected by heal resistance with ever hit. That would be the Masq shield if they ever got one.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - September 04, 2014, 03:51:19.
Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #770060  Replies : 12  Views : 709
posté September 04, 2014, 02:19:07 | #3

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 03 September 2014 19:16) *
It should be removed completely and replaced with shields
I don't see shields happening, particularly for a variety of reasons. Firstly, there are 4 classes (Feca, Osamodas, Sadida, Foggernaut) that can already provide shielding. Secondly, Osamodases and Sadidas heal and shield, and Masqs would be able to do the same if they got shields. (Thankfully with the September update there will be differences in their shielding, with Sadida being better to defend a single person and Osa's shielding being better in terms of group shielding.) Thirdly, and most importantly, if Masqs got shields, they would pretty much be seen as a Sadida clone without the need for dolls since like Sadidas, Masqueraiders will have various map placement skills, heals, and shielding.

So even if they find a way to make Masq shields differentiate from the others, like they have found ways to make the other classes have different shield functionalities with the September update, it would still be too much double and triple dipping.

The only real argument for Masqs having shields is that they had them in Dofus, but many classes do not have some functions that they had in Dofus. Plus, the Masq's main capabilities were its map manipulation and crowd control capabilities through its variety of pushes and pulls, increasing and decreasing lock, and MP raping. The shields were its secondary capability, though they became more famous for them.

So I believe it would be better suited if Masqs got better map control skills, and maybe even HP steal capabilities since they had more HP steal capabilities than any other class in Dofus. Plus, with better map control skills, it would solidify the Masq as the go to healer/map manipulation hybrid-support class.

Another possible idea would be to change heals into shields since a shielder/map manipulator hybrid-support would be interesting.

Either way, Ankama would not allow three classes to heal and shield, and two classes to heal, shield, and have map manipulation capabilities. So either Masq should shield or heal.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - September 04, 2014, 02:23:20.
Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #770026  Replies : 12  Views : 709
posté September 03, 2014, 23:08:03 | #4
And the description for Thyme should read:

People assume that thyme is a strict progression from seed to plant, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... Wakfu.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - September 03, 2014, 23:08:47.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769943  Replies : 6  Views : 365
posté September 02, 2014, 19:09:52 | #5

Quote (Drowns @ 02 September 2014 18:45) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 02 September 2014 17:14) *
I am fine with it only being used 1 per a person per turn since it absorbs all the damage. Though it is only a base of 39 at level 200, with how high resistance are for players currently and how high they probably will be at level 200, it is extremely potent for the cost. At 200, it will easily be able to negate 120 base damage for a 2 AP cost on even an offensive player that is in high end gear since 460 resistance score should easily be obtainable by then. Placing it on a defensive minded player will make it even stronger. It also seems like they want Gobgob shields to focus on negating damage for the whole team rather than one or two individuals. So overall strength still remains the same, just that it is spread out.
I was actually ok with all these shield changes up until the feca water shields though.

In order to place crashing waves you have to sacrifice any other armors you would want to place on a player, need to use one of your control, use quite a few action points, and the shield isn't actually all that high. Not to mention shielding as a source of support is kind of their thing. They don't do anything else (besides range/move other glyphs around).

What are your thoughts on this change Godiswithus?
I believe the change to a Feca's water shields is well justified since they not only have the potential to reduce 71 per a turn for 2 turns but they can also be placed on both allies and enemies, and placing them on an enemy is particular important since you are guaranteed that the shield will be of use during their turn whereas putting it on an ally is not guaranteed to amount to anything since an enemy might not hurt them. If the shields could only be placed on allies, it would need a buff, but since the shielding is flexible it needs to suffer from how much it reduces.

On a final note, it also provides importance to what shields a group wants. They can go with a low base shield that absorbs all damage with Osa that can be placed on 5 players a turn, a shield that will block 70% of damage with minor recoil damage with Sadida, or choose a Feca at 50% reduction that can be used on both enemies and allies.

I believe a Osa shielding allies and a Feca shielding enemies can be a rather deadly pairing in group PvP since they can focus on the strength of their shields, Osa by covering all allies (along with minor heals with Black Hole and Speedy Command (if 12 AP)) and Feca reducing enemy damage.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - September 02, 2014, 19:12:53.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769408  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté September 02, 2014, 17:37:20 | #6

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 02 September 2014 17:19) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 02 September 2014 17:14) *

Quote (FuzzySyd @ 02 September 2014 16:11) *
On test, Osa's Starry Armor now only has one stack....... for the same meager shielding.

Lone Sadida stacks with dolls out. D:
I am fine with it only being used 1 per a person per turn since it absorbs all the damage. Though it is only a base of 39 at level 200, with how high resistance are for players currently and how high they probably will be at level 200, it is extremely potent for the cost. At 200, it will easily be able to negate 120 base damage for a 2 AP cost on even an offensive player that is in high end gear since 460 resistance score should easily be obtainable by then. Placing it on a defensive minded player will make it even stronger. It also seems like they want Gobgob shields to focus on negating damage for the whole team rather than one or two individuals. So overall strength still remains the same, just that it is spread out.
So the spell will be gaining potency? Or is this just based off of a characters resistances when under the effect of the shield and the level of the spell?

What if you aren't exactly all that well off gear wise and aren't level 200? Or even level 150? How effective would the shields be on simple targets like a gobball? That's a silly question from some one being silly, I'll just have to wait and see.
When I refer to potency I am referring to resistance score. While damage becomes stronger because of damage percentage and critical hits and weaker because of resistance, shields become stronger because of damage percentage, critical hits, and resistance. Resistance plays a particularly key role since it pretty much functions like a hidden base damage multiplier. If you have 50% resistance, the shield is twice its base when comparing to a base of a damage spell, three times at 66% resistance, and four times the base at 75% resistance, et cetera.

Shields will still be effective at all levels since the damage output by enemies at those levels will also be drastically lower. Of course those shields won't see such a significant use in those lower levels because the fights will generally be quicker, and since shields are used to help prevent the need of healing so as to not gain heal resistance as quickly, lower levels won't see as much need for them since lower level characters shouldn't see such heavy heal resistance build up. Shields will be strongly encouraged in long drawn out team battles, whether PvP or PvM.

Also, class shields do stack together. Also, correct me if I am wrong since I have not tested this, but I believe the last shield placed on the character is the first to get hit. So if you place Gobogob shield on a Feca and then he or she puts on shields, the Feca shield will be hit first, followed by the Gobgob shield absorbing the rest of the damage that the Feca shield did not absorb. I will probably test this later today if I get the time, but if I am correct then Gobgob shields do have an added bonus. However, if this is true, they might change class shield stacking, even though it is only 1 per person per a turn at 39 base.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - September 02, 2014, 17:47:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769371  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté September 02, 2014, 17:14:34 | #7

Quote (FuzzySyd @ 02 September 2014 16:11) *
On test, Osa's Starry Armor now only has one stack....... for the same meager shielding.

Lone Sadida stacks with dolls out. D:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769363  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté September 02, 2014, 01:14:42 | #8
I prefer the older wings. The new ones are too big and detailed, causing them to become garish.

On a different note, I like some of the new aptitudes like critical resistance and final resistance. Glad there is more defensive options in the other branches. It was looking rather bleak seeing only Intelligence offering defensive options previously.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769000  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté August 29, 2014, 18:05:24 | #9

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 29 August 2014 17:52) *

Quote (Durai @ 29 August 2014 17:21) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 29 August 2014 16:49) *
Sacrier:
  • Coagulation is halved (0.5% of POS by 1% against the level before).
Feca:
  • Feca's Shield will now absorb only 50% of incoming damage.
Sadida:
  • Hull Bramble will now absorb only 50% of incoming damage.

Way to kill shields :\ i guess ill change my feca to fire and be damage... everything is about damage in this game, right?

Where is this coming from? Why was everyone's shield nerfed but osa left untouched?
Click here from that link

good point about osa shield ._. mmmm but is going to suck... i want shields to actually shield, they have no use if they cant block all the damage... and if u add the heal resistance sigh
HP is being greatly increased, so Sacrier is not nerfed.

As for Feca, it seems to probably only affect Feca Shield, the name of the shield from Earth spells, thus leaving the water shields unaffected.

So it seems that they are nerfing Feca Shield and Bramble because they also produce damage. As for why it is not 70% like Sacrier, it is probably because they are based off damage instead of HP, which makes sense since you only need damage to increase both your damage for a Feca and Sadida while a Sacrier needs two different stats, damage and HP, to be effective.

As for why Osamodas might not be affected, it might be due to what I mentioned above. The shields are just that, shields. You don't deal damage when you create a shield nor damage an opponent when they attack you with your shield up in case of Sadida. Also, Gobgob prevents any abuse by shields in 1vs1 since you can attack the Gobgob to hurt the Osamodas when he has shields on. Of course it might just have been overlooked, most likely scenario, but it would make sense if it is left untouched since Osamodas have no way of dealing damage with a shield spell and you shields can't be abused in 1 vs 1 because of Gobgob.

EDIT: Forgot to mention you can also prevent an Osamodas from shielding by block his/her LoS with the Gobgob.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - August 29, 2014, 18:23:22.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #767457  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté August 24, 2014, 00:47:20 | #10

Quote (Genrou @ 24 August 2014 00:31) *

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 24 August 2014 00:16) *
Mango, could you please bring this question to the devs?
I also find it very unpleasant. Those weapons are made of lvl 100 legendary crafts PLUS tons of quite hard to collect dungeon drops.
Not that we're asking to nerf dropable lvl 150-160 weapons (no one likes nerfs and some people have probably prepared and bought a few bank cards ;Р), but maybe buff shushu crafts a tiny bit. They should be more appealing and rewarding. Hard-working crafters should not feel neglected.

Mango please!
Unfortunately, Ankama wants Shushu weapons to appeal to as many builds as possible, leading them to being tri-elemental, which as a result makes them not much better than a variety of level 150-160 dual-elemental weapons.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765871  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté August 23, 2014, 17:25:06 | #11

Quote (Drowns @ 23 August 2014 17:07) *
Is there a cap on the 4% max hp?
In Dy7's notes he did not mention a limit. So with the current info, you can have 200% more HP, 180% more HP + 5% regeneration, 130% more HP + 5% regeneration + 200 resistance score, et cetera.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765745  Replies : 45  Views : 2290
posté August 23, 2014, 15:08:35 | #12
Wodent is currently +1 Control +20% AoE and Tamed Abomination is +1 Control +20 Single-Target on beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765715  Replies : 7  Views : 277
posté August 23, 2014, 14:28:16 | #13
The monsters will be scaled accordingly, and yes you are meant to have a ton of damage from the aptitudes. The reason the aptitudes give high values is to make your level more important and gear less important since gear is way more important than level currently on the live servers. The monsters have not been properly scaled yet, that is all.

Everything is subject to change, especially since Dy7 said options such as max HP will go from 1% to 4%, but they will seem high in either case to make your character level more important.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #765702  Replies : 15  Views : 1130
posté August 23, 2014, 14:07:25 | #14

Quote (kurokat @ 23 August 2014 13:52) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 23 August 2014 12:48) *

Quote (JohnyWes @ 23 August 2014 10:56) *
What about ability points from quests and wagnar castle? Will we get this 5 dodge points from tofu dung? etc...
PS. I don't like Capital at all because where i should put my 4th point in the future? I don't want kit skill, range control... There should be something like extra points for other branches!
You're pretty nuts if you can't find a benefit from Kit Skill or Range.
He/She is also always welcome to use the +damage from getting Range or Control as well just for a damage boost. In that sense they are getting points for another (the damage) category.

- Kat
Plus, they will probably add more options. After all, shortly after the aptitudes went live on beta, Dy7 commented that they are changing when we get a Capital point as well as changes in values, such as HP from 1% to 4%, resistance score from 10 to 20, and dodge from 4 to 6. It is beta, and the game is an mmorpg, both of which allude to constant change. They have left out other options such as critical resistance and the like that probably will be added, even if it is later down the road. What we have currently is a structure, not a final product .

Also, I failed to mention this earlier, but Kit Skill will be maxed out at 10 from all sources, dodge and lock on gear will be almost doubled on gear, as well as hp, and PvP health will no longer exist since we will get double the HP from gear and 4% max HP per Intelligence point, making HP high enough to where PvP Health is no longer needed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765696  Replies : 45  Views : 2290
posté August 23, 2014, 01:21:52 | #15

Quote (Kokonaut @ 23 August 2014 01:10) *
Iop and Osamodas are not next. I'm not quite sure how this news gets spread around.

Only Pandawa is definitely next. Everything after that is absolutely tentative on a basis of class-is-broken (poorly designed, too weak) --> class-is-broken (too overpowered, needs to be tweaked) --> class-is-okay (things that work well now, despite their current design). Exi and I are here scratching our heads right now.

• Mango
Those lying Frenchies on the forums .

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765557  Replies : 797  Views : 20917
posté August 23, 2014, 01:01:56 | #16

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 23 August 2014 00:54) *

Quote (S48GSII @ 23 August 2014 00:52) *
OP changes.

game will be so easy...
They "may" be OP changes. They mentioned they are changing how spell distribution works as well. They will probably remove that damage % and res % we get from spells in the process. This being the case - the damage % and res seems much more reasonable.
My theory is that they will get rid of the resistance or at least decrease it, but keep the damage. Part of the system is to make mono have an advantage in terms of damage and getting rid of the mastery would decrease a mono's power compared to dual and tri. So either they will get rid of resistance or make the distribution less for the highest two leveled spells in each branch. Either way, I see don't Ankama getting rid of spell mastery.

Also, monsters will be revamped as well.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765550  Replies : 45  Views : 2290
posté August 23, 2014, 00:55:50 | #17

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 23 August 2014 00:28) *
Dangit Godiswithus!

Yours was a bit cluttered so I fixed it up - But you already fixed yours.

Le sigh

Thanks for the information!

P.S. I originally started modifying Intelligence from what Dy7 stated on the FR Forums and changing it to beta numbers, but I stopped doing that and decided to keep Dy7's numbers since they were probably reevaluated. This only affects Intelligence though. So it should be 4% max HP and 20 resistance score per a point now. Makes sense since 5% regeneration seemed too good compared to 5% max HP. 5% regeneration vs 20% max HP makes more sense.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - August 23, 2014, 00:56:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765548  Replies : 45  Views : 2290
posté August 22, 2014, 23:58:42 | #18

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 22 August 2014 23:39) *
Does anyone know the ratio of stats? If so can you respond by filling in the question marks? Basically the ration given from categories 2-5 give different rations per stat given. HP % is 1:1 meaning that one stat gives 1%. Damage % is 1:4 meaning that one stat given gives 4%. It'll be nice to have a comprehensive guide for those future theory crafters imo.

Category 1: WP, Range (40% dam), Control (40% dam), AP, MP (20% dam), Kit Skill
[Does WP and Kit Skill also get a side buff if statted?]

Category 2: HP (1:1), Res (1:?), Regeneration (1:?)
[I'm just taking a long shot and saying the last is regeneration of hp at start of turn, I actually have no idea what it means]

Category 3: BS (1:?), Heals 1:?), CH (1:1), CHD (1:4), NCHD(1:?), Block (1:?), Berserk (1:?)

Category 4: Dam (1:4), Secondary Damage (1:?)

Category 5: Lock (1:?), Dodge (1:?), Ini (1:?), Dodge/Lock (1:2)
WP, AP, and Kit Skill have no side buff. Here are the ratios, including ones that are not active in beta yet:

Note: Some of these numbers differentiate from beta, but this is what Dy7 stated they will be, meaning he probably reevaluated some values, especially resistance and HP.
Capital (1 point at level 25, 75, 125, and 175)
Option 1 (max 1pt): AP
Option 2 (max 1pt): MP + 20% Damage
Option 3 (max 1pt): Range + 40% Damage
Option 4 (max 1pt): 2 WP
Option 5 (max 1pt): 10 Kit Skill
Option 6 (max 1pt): 2 Control + 40% Damage

Strength (1 point per 4 levels):
Option 1: 7% Damage for mono-elemental (note: this increases the mastery of your best item)
Option 2: 5% Damage for dual-elemental (note: this increases the mastery of your two best elements)
Option 3: 4% damage to all elements
Option 4: 3% single target damage + 3% combat damage
Option 5: 3% single target damage +3% Ranged Damage
Option6: 3% AoE Damage 3% melee damage
Option 7: 3% AoE Damage 3% Ranged Damage

Intelligence (1 point per 4 levels):
Option 1: 4% max HP
Option 2 (max 10pt): 20 resistance score
Option 3 (max 5pt): 1% HP regenerated per turn
Option 4: Increases healing received by x%, ratio unknown, but probably 4%

Agility (1 point per 4 levels):
Option 1: 6 Lock
Option 2: 6 Dodge
Option 3: 5 Initiative
Option 4: Lock 4 + 4 Dodge
Option 5: 4 Lock per target in close combat
Option 6: 12 Dodge when you have less than 35% of max HP

Chance (1 point per 4 levels):
Option 1 (max 20pt): 1% CC
Option 2 (max 20pt): 1 Block
Option 3: 4% Critical Hit Damage
Option 4: 4% Backstab Damage
Option 5: 4% Beserker Damage
Option 6: 4% Heals

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - August 23, 2014, 00:52:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765534  Replies : 45  Views : 2290
posté August 22, 2014, 23:09:07 | #19
The 7% damage per point for a mono compared to 5% for dual and 4% for tri should really help mono builds. Hopefully Ankama will add some high level mono gear soon, and I also cannot wait to see the new spell experience system, which sadly was not implemented today . The current spell system is too friendly towards dual and tri builds since the resistance will outweigh the extra damage mono builds get if the spell mastery distribution does not change.

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 22 August 2014 23:00) *
There are 5 categories. (agility, strength, chance, intelligence, and capital).

Every 4 lvls it cycles through giving 1 point to a category.

lvl 4 -1 point in agility
lvl 8 - 1 point in strength
lvl 12 - 1 point in chance
lvl 16 - 1 point in intelligence
lvl 20 - 1 point in agility

Capital will gain points lvl 40, 80, 120, and 160.

A lvl 160 character should have 40 points in the four main categories and 4 points in capital.
They said they will change Capital to 25, 75, 125, and 175.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765520  Replies : 45  Views : 2290
posté August 22, 2014, 15:52:27 | #20
For those interested in the current slated order for class revamps after Sram, the FR players are saying that the Devs on TeamSpeak said that they will be revamping the Pandawa, Iop, and Osamodas next since Pandawa hasn't had their revamp yet, they now have the resources to add depth to the Iop gameplay, and Osamodas is a cesspool in terms of synergy between the three branches and the lack of specialties for all three gameplays.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #765320  Replies : 797  Views : 20917