Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

CloudyMind's profile
Statistics
343 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 26, 2016, 23:20:49 | #1

Quote (HateSpawn @ 26 February 2016 21:47) *

Quote (CloudyMind @ 26 February 2016 20:44) *
:3
and with that I regret opening this thread again

glad you got that stick out of your bum, just move on, no one in their right mind sat there and thought "I need to buy 50 transmutation stones".

no one.

And with this, i regret reading another one of your posts, again.

Glad you had your chance to show everyone how deprived and miserable you are by making this cringeworthy remark. Also, since you actually managed to bring up a valid point, let me tackle it by saying that people won't buy all 50 stones, but they'll buy as many as they need to mage their current gear and the gear that they will have in the very near future. DUH!

Cheers. No hard feelings.

This post has been edited by CloudyMind - August 31, 2016, 23:47:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #946053  Replies : 53  Views : 2893
posté February 26, 2016, 20:44:38 | #2
You bet i will :3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #946033  Replies : 53  Views : 2893
posté February 26, 2016, 20:18:34 | #3
Not for me. My team just recently hit level 125, so i'm only just now getting some decent drops for the first time, and that's the result of a single account and lots of effort anyway. If you're mad and/or jelly, then just do that too, people!

And i hope you're right about no players bothering with transmutes or only having to wait a week. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #946029  Replies : 53  Views : 2893
posté February 26, 2016, 19:17:35 | #4

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 February 2016 17:22) *
Think about poor people who pay you their last money for those transmutations because their gear has wrong elements and they are unlucky single-accounters. Seriously you are an awful person at least judging from this post.

I'm an awful person for selling stones that people want to buy, despite them being able to get them for free by running dungeons? I have recieved so many judgmental and dismissive replies in this thread for no reason. Could everyone just chill out and be a little bit more friendly rather than judging someone's morality based on how they choose to play a video game? Besides, i'm making kamas for the entire team just by using one account's professions, so i don't understand why single-accounters are unlucky. If i didn't have to gear up and buy costumes for 5 more characters, i'd be swimming in spare kamas now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #946018  Replies : 53  Views : 2893
posté February 26, 2016, 12:59:07 | #5
Compensation tokens ruin the market So, pretty much everyone has recieved 100 compensation tokens, wether they actually deserved it or not. You can, apparently, use those tokens to get 50 transmutation stones for free. Now, i primarily make kamas by selling said transmutation stones, which makes me wonder.... sigh... How long will it be before enough compensotokens are used up so that the demand on transmutation stones increases enough for me to be able to sell my stones at a decent price again?

Thankfully, i was also logged on all 6 of my accounts during the day when whatever heroes system bug occured, so i can at least use my compensation tokens as a compensation for the damage that this reckless and thoughtless handout of tokens have caused me in the first place. This just might barely cover my losses, depending on how long it takes for the market to recover from thos ordeal. If i weren't this fortunate, i'd be totally screwed and i'd have to postpone my progress for a while. I'm little upset now, but i'd be really upset if that were the case. I'm sure that there are many others that heavily rely on these stones like i do, that weren't as fortunate as me, which totally sucks.

In other words, this compensation has created a group of people that need additional compensation themselves! Honestly, what even... It's really funny if you think about it, and it's a good thing that it's at least limited to in-game goods only, since i've lost actual money in Dofus before from Ankama's screw-ups.

I don't know what making a thread about it can actually accomplish, but at the very least this needs to be known.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #945953  Replies : 53  Views : 2893
posté November 21, 2015, 22:53:30 | #6
At first, I was gathering tokens for the insignia... dreaming of donning it one day and looking fabulously imba. Then, when solomonk enters the game, I realize that the insignia is actually kind of terrible and buy myself a solo instead. Then, much later, for some unknown reason even to myself, I take a look at the almanax rewards and see that flashy, Christmas tree-like wolf thing and immediately fall in love with it. I figured that LOGICALLY, I'll simply need to complete a few quests at most in order to get that "the meridian effect" thing done. Fast forward three weeks; it is revealed to me that Ankama is actually fucking nuts and out for blood! Almanax... you've fooled me once... you've fooled me twice... you're not fooling me again! *shuts the door and hides under the carpet* ORGREST CHAOS!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927072  Replies : 23  Views : 2575
posté November 20, 2015, 19:12:48 | #7
The insignia is garbage. I don't know why ankama has even considered these restrictions. Gimmicky daily quests like almanax are meant to keep you playing regularly, but this is done badly. Fuck almanax. I wasted 180 days logging just to do that.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #926917  Replies : 23  Views : 2575
posté November 20, 2015, 18:59:37 | #8
Wow... that's dumb. So i have to buy a useless item just to buy some cosmetic items... What a cheap copout. Bad.

This doesn't even make sense.

No way i'm earning that many tokens for those garbage items. What is ankama even thinking?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #926912  Replies : 23  Views : 2575
posté November 20, 2015, 18:35:19 | #9
The meridian effect quest? I have 180 tokens, i want a wolf mount. Where is that "meridian effect" quest at? Why do i even have to do that? 180 days is not enough?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #926908  Replies : 23  Views : 2575
posté October 07, 2015, 12:05:04 | #10
Heroes for multi-client? I have one simple question. I have 3 characters on 3 separate accounts. Is it possible to use all 3 of my characters on just one account of my choosing with the hero system?

Thread : Heroes System  Preview message : #914647  Replies : 2  Views : 602
posté February 23, 2015, 20:31:32 | #11
WTB Solomonk 2mk Send me a message on ankabox or pm me in game on Levu, Srehu or Rivenu in-game.

bought

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #833068  Replies : 0  Views : 226
posté February 01, 2015, 22:27:52 | #12
*dies*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826219  Replies : 34  Views : 2793
posté February 01, 2015, 21:31:02 | #13

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 01 February 2015 21:25) *
LOL you're literally whining to the mods for doing their job HAHAHAHAHA

Could i please kill myself now? I yearn for the sweet release of death.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826209  Replies : 34  Views : 2793
posté February 01, 2015, 20:58:20 | #14
Ankama falls into the trap of moderating their forums way too much. There are people who reven at the thought of making someone mad on the forums, i get that. However, what the mods need to get is that they are causing unrest when they go overboard with control, and i can safely say, without a shadow of a doubt, that they are total control freaks.

They lock threads because they themselves have decided that there are already enough threads on the topic. What they fail to realise is that each post is special. The person who made it has put their feelings forth through their own selection of words. You are essentially emotionally invested in your own post, to some extent. And then what do the mods do? They lock it because THEY, have deemed that it's uneccesary. YOUR own post, your own personal post is worthless, is what they tell us. Don't they realise how insulting that is? To shut down a person like that?
The mods are completely dehumanising the forums by taking these kind of posts away. Sure, they think that they forums look more organised when there's only one topic on each subject, but by enforcing that so much, you're taking away the personallity of the users.

Heck! While writting this post, i was afraid that the thread would be locked by the time i finished! That just shows the kind of unfriendly enviroment that the mods themselves have created, at least for me.

" Not everybody has access to the Beta server, therefore anything pertaining the Beta isn't available for everyone to comment on and the general discussion forum should be about subjects that everyone can participate into. " I'm sorry, but we will be the judge of that. If i don't have access to the beta, i can still engage in conversation about it and find out what it's all about. How can you decide that for me, or anyone else?

Then i've seen mods follow the rules and guidelines on an almost robotic level. Remember when south korea banned botting? I was happy about it that i immediately made a tread about it, and it immediately got locked. The reason why? I said that "this would be good for games" instead of "this would be good for wakfu". The thread was closed because it wasn't "wakfu related".
Obviously, wakfu has absolutely no bots at all and even if it had, there's no way that koreans would ever bot wakfu. How foolish of me to think that this was in any way related to wakfu. This is apparently such common knowledge, that it wasn't even worth of discussion. It's not even worth debating against. Thanks mod! Good job!

Then there's the post editing. They do that way too often. Like i said, each post you make has your own personallity reflected upon it. The moderators have no right to change your own words to convey something in a way that you would never express yourself normally, all under the pretence of "flaming", which is in itself very subjective most of the time.
I, myself, for example, act very nice and i'm very polite to people that i don't know. However, me and my close friends call each other "fuckface", "bitch", "fucker", and other words that are normally very offensive, but we both aknowledge them as just cute and funny characterisations and just laugh about it.
That's just one example of context over content. Each person has his/her own way of expressing him/herself, and it is unfair for mods to judge that based on content alone and without a second thought, edit a post like that.

On the other hand, you have forums that have little to no moderating going on. I remember trying to convince the mod of another gaming forum to check a certain individual who gave me a bad feeling. I had to debate with many moderators and keep insisting that they look into the matter SOOO freaking much before they actually did. The next day they posted on their twitter that they had found a pedophile on their forums and they'd have to hault the game development for the day to contact the police etc. Thank god that ankama isn't like that, and this is the one and ONLY thing that i'll give them credit for.

That aside, you're way too overzealous about your work on the forums. Take it down a notch or two, really. Stop punishing your users for no reason. All it does is cause everyone to hold their frustration in them until it slowly comes oozing out. Just stop. You're fucking it up. Keep it up and all you'll have left is new users that haven't caught up to the bullshit yet or just whinny kids who don't care either way and make a mess of things. The more mature users that actually do feel insulted by these tactics will move on to fan forums.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #826199  Replies : 34  Views : 2793
posté October 14, 2014, 16:51:13 | #15
Today's hotfix? What was that small patch about?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787359  Replies : 5  Views : 1038
posté October 11, 2014, 21:46:47 | #16
Just pick whatever class you enjoy. They are all going to be revamped eventually, so there's no point in theorycrafting just yet.
As for everything else, they can be changed. You're probably going to change your build at some point during the game anyway, so don't worry too much about it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #786610  Replies : 20  Views : 2061
posté October 08, 2014, 00:13:28 | #17

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 07 October 2014 19:21) *
Except if you're making a post on the market that says "I want to buy this item for this much" someone else is going to come along and go "I want to buy this item for a little bit more than him" making the second person the person the seller is going to go to.

That's what you're describing the ability to say you want to buy something and have people sell it to you through the auction house. Nobody is gonna compete with each other by lowering the price they are willing to spend on an item lol they're gonna increase their offer

Please educate yourself on what a reverse auction actually is.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785522  Replies : 22  Views : 2066
posté October 07, 2014, 13:44:27 | #18

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 06 October 2014 20:51) *
"It could even become a reverse auction for rare items where people would compete with each other by lowering their prices."

I think you mean increasing their prices you'd be upcutting people instead of undercutting. It's a reverse market. The idea is to make your offer the highest so people will sell to you

No, i don't. In an auction, the potential buyers try to beat each other's bids by bidding more money for an item. In a reverse auction, the potential sellers try to make a better offer to the buyer by lowering their price. It's the sellers that do the bidding in a reverse auction. The buyer simply sets the starting price.

It would be a useful feature for relics, epic items or any other niche items.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785311  Replies : 22  Views : 2066