Incorrect login detailsYour account has been bannedYour account is lockedYour account has been deletedYou have reached the limit of authorised attemptsYour account name has been blacklistedThis Ankama account is protected by the Authenticator.
1. Open the Authenticator application. 2. Select your account. 3. Select ''Unlock''. 4. You will have 30 seconds to retype your account information.
gostaria de saber como pagar a subscription sendo brasileiro, pq nos métodos de pagamento não aparece nenhuma opção para mim.
Os ogrines não estão disponíveis e não sei o motivo. Quanto a subcription você pode pagar com:
cartão de crédito
depósito bancário (Banco do Brasil / Bradesco)
Após escolher o método de pagamento que para quem não tem cartão é mais fácil pelo boleto, você tem que criar uma conta no ebanx e imprimir por lá ou pagar online o boleto se preferir. Não tem segredo.
Só que tem umas coisas que você tem que levar em conta e que digo por terem ocorrido comigo, o pagamento pelo ebanx no cartão de crédito não está funcional e o depósito bancário pode demorar a creditar, prefira (novamente) o boleto. Eu paguei anteontem e em menos de 24 horas foi creditado minha subscrição.
I think this option should exist, sometimes friends go to other guild, or leave the game and there are very few players in your guild while there are many friends in other guild this would create stronger guilds.
About guild bonuses, well, i dont know adding them up perhaps can create trouble, maybe to reset the points of the weaker guild i dont know.
Please share your ideas.
PD: Add a common chat channel to guild alliances.
Guild Merge is a good idea but the problem with it is the requirements for this merge. High level Guild, in my opinion shouldn't get merge, only low level.
If high level guild merge I think that they will dominate and OP. I prefer that it occurs with competition and not with partnership, but if it will do with low level guilds will be better and can incentivate anothers playes to enjoy new guilds.
I'm new too but I played Dofus a couple years ago.
Unfortunatelly I can't play in Nox servers because I'm from Brazil and I already have a few things in my Sacrier. If you play on remington servers call me I also like to play with friends and talk and this things.
Or maybe apocalipse is next :v or not - hahaha.Unlucky day to play, bad time to get my subscription and Ankama's fail again, unfortunately. Some game developers has a lot of trouble with their games, but Ankama's looks like routine problems.
Stasis damage as increase it. Murders, pumping elements or worsen their morality, tobezh going into stasis, not Wakfu ??? Please reply.
yes and no. These things that you said increases Stasis Gauge but not Statis Damage. There's a little difference in these two.
The first it's only about the ecosystem of Wakfu game that means: your behavior, not your battle skills; The second it's about battles and habilities. There's a direct relationship with used elements.
The name is the same, but one is gauge and other damage, so they're different.
For a better comprehension read it: Click here
Those are really the main items as you want mainly general damage gear for stasis. Thus making Stasis Foggers the most expensive class to gear up. There are of course the super expensive ocushu and tormented shushu items, things like mushmantle and the like too. Again though, all very very expensive.
Apprentice, Initiate, and Sage though are the easiest to obtain after vampyro.
Quote (Civen @ 01 June 2014 11:48)
Guess i'll work my way towards apprentice set and from there to sage!
And thanks for replying kat!
I started to play with foggers today and I don't understand exactly how works Stasis' Damage, because of it I don't know which is the right equipment for my fogger. How I started today I still on low level, either way I'm trying some combinations and "training" with him to a better comprehension of character.
But I need help. So, what exactly I need to know to choose a starter equipment for my fogger?
I had a similar problem when I backed to play Wakfu this year. I resolved it in Region / Language at Control Panel of my notebook.
For some reason all games that I try to play in Worldwide/International Servers I've that problem, then I just have to adjust my local to United Kingdom and after a first reboot I have to readjust to Brazil (where I live) again.
Let's give our opinions and feedback to the designers:
1. What attracted you to the class you play? / What you like in your class?
2. What aspects of the class you play you dislike? / What you'd like to see changed in the class you play?
1) I like of how they fight, that means, their crazy style to fight. Blood everywhere :3
Another thing that attracts me to play with Sacriers is that I see they like be protectors, like someone that push himself to the front line of battle just to help your friends.
2) Their resistance. I think that a game-class-tanker should be a little more resistant and hasn't a lot of HP only. But I still think Sacrier is the better character class in-game.
HWs feel abandoned, once they were introduced they felt great, cool stuff. There was so much potential in them, but...
- New deco is not appearing not saying about themed land (Hello, saharash fields, lake, mines).
- New dungeons - nope
- Customizeable building skins - house and GH - all buildings have slots for customs but no scrolls to put into them.
- Relic drop nerf in HW - yes
Ask it to them and they will say you "Haven worlds are not our priority this year."
They always say same thing, about everything.
I wasn't played Wakfu since the last year and now that I returned I don't see anything new in HW's system to say "that's awesome". All the mechanism of HW's are good but Ankama needs to improve it and don't say "it's not our priority in the moment" because they can get a huge attention to Wakfu with this system, all it just if they pay attention in what players like and what makes Wakfu a different game, not another mmo game.
First of all:
- I always loved Sacrier's classes while I played Dofus- I don't play Dofus or Wakfu since july 2013.
- I never get fit with Wakfu Sacrier
- My high leveled Sacrier was one hybrid of water/earth on Dofus 2.0 in level 67.
- I already read previously infos that was posted in your topic and that was useful
My current problems with Wakfu Sacrier:
- As I'm a brazilian and not a good english student some of informations that I read in Sacrier's topics confuse me.
- With Wakfu Abilities I'm in doubt: should I stay putting points ONLY and just in Health? (That could be some idiot question but I want to be sure. Wakfu and Dofus are Ankama's games but different games after all and I don't want to waste time with trivialities)
My current problems in-game:
- I still don't understand all game aspects
- I was never good to understood about 'what item I should use for X in Y lvl', that's always been my weak point because I couldn't improve AP or MP in all. If you could help me I will be thankful.
This post has been edited by nateMarsh - June 03, 2014, 14:46:25.