Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

KamOlaZ's profile
Statistics
217 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté December 11, 2013, 11:52:27 | #1
Thank you very much Troyle.

The ES site works, it's time for me to buy some paysafecards.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #650403  Replies : 118  Views : 5120
posté December 11, 2013, 11:45:54 | #2
Is there any ETA on the fix for those who can't buy ogrines?

I want to buy 2 multimen!

Issued ticked number KQH-213608.

Thread : News  Preview message : #650399  Replies : 10  Views : 1182
posté December 10, 2013, 01:34:49 | #3
A little something to make Dragon Osas a bit more awesome. Hi.

As many of you may know, I play an Earth/Air Dragon Osa, currently at lvl 129.
My play style is pure dragon, I only use summons (Gobgob in my case) against weak mobs just for giggles.
At the moment I have 70 spare Specialty points piled up there doing nothing, because there are no more useful skills for a Dragon Osa to use.
So I made this thread to tell you about an idea I had (and I'm pretty sure many others had the same idea).

There is this skill called Prespic Hair, which currently adds reflect damage to summons (1% at lvl 1 till 20% at lvl 20).
How about adding a Dragon perk to that skill like this:
While in Dragonform - lvl 1: 1% chance to reflect 1% damage.
While in Dragonform - lvl 20: 10% chance to reflect 20% damage.
Increments of 1% chance for every 2 lvls and 1% reflected damage for every lvl.

It would still be a passive skill, only enabled while in dragonform.
The Dragon would still take full damage from hits, but would have a chance to return a portion of that damage to the attacker (damages from other reflects - Feca Harmors - or triggered damages - Burning/Flaming/Scalded - would not trigger Prespic Hair).
Only main spell damages dealt during the attacker's turn would trigger Prespic Hair - added damages from such spells like Motion Sickness when moving the target or Aging when hit by Xelor spells or poisons when using MP or AP would not trigger the reflect.

Some of you may think that this is overpowered, if so I challenge you to build a pure Dragon Osa and feel the character for yourselves.

If there is already a thread about this, please accept my apologies.

Constructive criticism is welcome, flamers and trolls begone.

Thank you for your attention.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #649095  Replies : 5  Views : 466
posté December 09, 2013, 00:49:02 | #4
Sent a ticket, KQH-213608, with dated screenshots.

I urge everyone having this problem to also send tickets with screenshots.

Like I said before, I'm going to need ogrines in the future, for a Scroll of Absolution and possibly for one or two Multimen.

By not fixing this problem, the one that has more to lose is Ankama itself, less money entering their coffers.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #648435  Replies : 118  Views : 5120
posté December 05, 2013, 13:57:53 | #5
I always lvl up all spells to a minimum, for the resists: in my case all spells minimum lvl 50.

As for combos, currently at 10 AP 6 MP, are:
- 2x Weakening Command + Scaraleaf Wings
- Bwork Trump + 2x Whip + Scaraleaf Wings
- Bwork Trump + 2x Vital Command + Scaraleaf Wings

My endgame build will be 12 AP 6 MP, with the following combos:
- Bwork Trump + 2x Weakening Command + Scaraleaf Wings (yes, the AoE spell backstabs, depending on you and your target positions)
- 3x Whip + Scaraleaf Wings (or even the backstab combo with 2 AP spare, maybe use Gurgling there)
- Bwork Trump + 2x Motivating Command + Scaraleaf Wings (one has to be in line for bwork anyway, and MC has almost as much dmg as WC)
- 2x Boohowl + Scaraleaf Wings (against fire weaks, maybe just for fun)

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #646467  Replies : 6  Views : 2230
posté December 05, 2013, 00:18:38 | #6
As long as you have the needed AP, you just have to summon Gobgob and then use Symbiosa on it.
It is no longer possible to feed the Gobgob with summons.
At low levels you need to spend two turns to transform (first to summon Gobgob, second to cast Symbiosa).
If you invest your points just on Gobgob and Symbiosa in your early levels, by lvl 13~15 you should be able to transform in one turn at the expense of most or all your AP.
With both maxed, you transform for a total cost of 2 AP 1 WP (you recieve 1 AP back from Symbiosa).
The Earth Osa can also play support role, casting earth spells on Gobgob and then using it to deliver several buffs/healing to allies.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #646311  Replies : 3  Views : 900
posté December 03, 2013, 21:10:41 | #7
Thanks Nakolino.

Then all we can do is wait for Ankama to grow a brain, hire a team of proper professional programmers/developers and fix the issue ...

(Bracing myself for the banhammer, I don't care anymore)

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #645709  Replies : 118  Views : 5120
posté December 03, 2013, 11:42:28 | #8
If I choose another country of residence, like France or Germany, I can see payment options for Ogrines, but can't test it right now because I didn't buy paysafecards yet, nor will I until I need Ogrines/need to resub my account.
Spain and Portugal don't have payment options for Ogrines.
So I ask to anyone that tested it, is it safe to buy Ogrines by choosing another country of residence?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #645483  Replies : 118  Views : 5120
posté December 02, 2013, 00:40:28 | #9
Cannot buy ogrines also.
I'm from Portugal, I can only buy stuff here through paysafecards.
I see that I can pay subscriptions with it directly, but if I ever need to buy other stuff only available with ogrines, I'm screwed.

I plan on buying a Scroll of Absolution to reset my main character once I get all endgame equips and max level, since Ankama cut us out of the well deserved monthly reset we all were entitled to, but like this it's impossible.
And no, I won't do that crappy quest, I have a life outside the game and can only spare a couple hours a day for this, as a stress relief from the daily life, I'm not going to grind for items like a wakfu addict just to do one reset.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #644607  Replies : 118  Views : 5120
posté November 12, 2013, 11:00:34 | #10
About the hair color changes:
Will existing characters be able to change it somehow, or is it only available to new characters?

About the moving camera feature:
ABOUT TIME!!! FINALLY!!! NO MORE MISCLICKS DUE TO TERRAIN!!! *does the chicken dance*

About the Al Howin stuff:
Only triple the amount of gobs? I don't think that's nearly enough ... competition will still be fierce ...

About the rest:
A lot of goodies, nice.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #632825  Replies : 299  Views : 21657
posté November 07, 2013, 00:45:35 | #11
With this, Ankama just screwed those of us who can't buy their subs directly with money or don't have a Dofus account to exchange Kamas for Ogrines.
I, for one, am forced to buy Ogrines with Paysafecards, so I can resubs my account.
Before it would cost me 10 euros to buy 6000 Ogrines, forcing me to spend 20 euros to subs for 3 month and get some residual spare Ogrines.
Now I can expect to spend at least 30 euros to do the same ...
Greed is really what moves the world, not love ...

Good thing I already subbed for 3 months 3 days ago using the spare Ogrines I had.
You get no more moneys from me until my subs is over, and when that time comes, we'll see.

Thread : News  Preview message : #630301  Replies : 237  Views : 8385
posté October 17, 2013, 20:33:34 | #12
I thought the insignias would cover all equipment but, either I misunderstood or it is a bug, the Hecate costume still shows boots and epps, and the character hair still overlaps the costume hair sometimes.
Costumes are considered insignias, right?

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #621527  Replies : 22  Views : 2091
posté October 08, 2013, 21:33:16 | #13
Same problem here, it's 20:30 gmt+0.

I'm not really worried, as they completely ruined my main char with this update and I'm contemplating ragequitting for good.
1 month of sub to go though, so I'd like to take advantage of it before I go.
Who knows, maybe the devs do something to redeem themselves so they won't lose this one customer.

Ah, who am I kidding, they have hundreds of thousands of little innocent lambs under their grasp, feeding their greed as they see fit, who cares if they lose 1 or 2 little lambs?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #615973  Replies : 146  Views : 3739
posté October 07, 2013, 20:48:08 | #14
- Crit-based equips/sets ruined.
- Nerf on Whip, Scara Wings and Symbiosa.
- Buff to mobs resists.

08-10-2013 R.I.P. Dragon Osas.

Good job Ankama!

My 1 year and half old Dragon Osa, which consumed almost all my attention since my first days on Wakfu (April 2012) and was finally fun to play with and useful to the guild, is useless with this update.

Why did you even implemented the Osa revamp, which made Dragon Osas a viable class to play, if you would cripple them like this?
Do you even KNOW the mechanics behind the Dragon Osas?
Dragon Osas NEED crits and crit-dmg to be any useful!

Please, keep up with your policy to ruin your customers plans and joys, the community loves it when you do that *sarcasm*.

Thanks to your genial "rebalances", I will no longer be able to participate in UB runs or high-lvl mob hunting with my friends.

And all my plans to get new Wabbit Island equips - yes, I was planning to get rid of Moo and Kraken sets once I got my hands on the new equips - have gone down the drain, because now I won't have the slightest chance to participate in those insane Wabbit Island dungeons, and there's no viable way for me to get enough kamas to buy said equips.

Good job Ankama, you really outdid yourselves now.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #614609  Replies : 174  Views : 8019
posté October 02, 2013, 21:17:19 | #15
Oh, and another thing.

I already have a full gear overhaul in mind for lvl 140, just need lvls, a good team and specific strategies to beat the related dungeons.
I'm sure many players have similar plans already in motion.

With this massive gear "balancing", the devs will severely hinder those plans.
Combat efficiency is going down, more effort is required to make up for it with new intermediate gears.
In my particular case, I'm gonna become a little bit more tanky, with greatly reduced damage output and initiative.

Will the high lvl mobs, bosses and dungeons be "rebalanced" accordingly?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #612943  Replies : 181  Views : 8159
posté October 01, 2013, 21:49:42 | #16
Good thing my subs end in 1 month.
I can testdrive these changes, and if I don't like it (most likely, since I can't afford new equips in the near future), then it's time for me to move on to something new.

I'd like to know what the devs eat, drink and smoke during work and on their free times.
I'd like to have some too, seems like good stuff.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #612661  Replies : 181  Views : 8159
posté September 28, 2013, 22:25:33 | #17
Earth Dragon plays pretty much like Air dragon, with the differences of having a massive AoE attack and using mostly earth spells instead of air (backstab Vital Command instead of backstab Whip, for example, although it can still use backstab Whip with less effectiveness).

On my particular build, backstab Whip deals a bit less dmg than backstab Vital Command, but it's still painful for the target.

This post has been edited by KamOlaZ - September 28, 2013, 22:33:43.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #611425  Replies : 5  Views : 2454
posté September 28, 2013, 22:12:33 | #18
I'd like to point out that an Earth Dragon can also use air spells for the added effects, even more now that the effects are fixed for all spell lvls, except on Whip (crobak lvl 1 = crobak lvl 200, crit fails wise).

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #611423  Replies : 19  Views : 2757
posté September 28, 2013, 21:56:27 | #19

Quote (Zenuwstelsel @ 26 September 2013 16:48) *
You forgot the Earth Dragon Osamoda. Weilding 1 of the biggest if not the biggest AoE ingame.

Decent single target damage.

This.

Single target dmg is lower than Air Dragon, but the AoE and the possibility to play Gobgob support makes up for it.

Also, the AoE backstabs, very painful.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #611419  Replies : 5  Views : 1298
posté September 27, 2013, 14:55:20 | #20
Damage calculations I'm not sure if this has been answered before, but here goes:

1 - On a backstab crit, which is calculated first: crit dmg or backstab dmg?

2 - The crit dmg bonus, is it linearly added to the normal +50% dmg or is it an added factor to those +50% dmg?
Example, to try and make it more clear: +75% crit dmg bonus = +125% dmg on a crit or +87.5% dmg on a crit?

3 - Same question for the backstab: the backstab bonus stat is added linearly to the normal +25% dmg, or is it an added factor to those +25% dmg?
Example: +50 backstab = +75% dmg on a backstab or +43.75% dmg on a backstab?

Sorry for any messed up english, and thanks for your attention.

Thread : General  Preview message : #610931  Replies : 0  Views : 266