Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
743 Posts (0.6 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 22, 2015, 23:13:33 | #1
hope is not as buggy as all your games

Thread : News  Preview message : #900834  Replies : 34  Views : 924
posté August 06, 2015, 07:14:56 | #2
so what happened now, i didnt touch this "game" since they released the bugfest patch and decks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895315  Replies : 518  Views : 8182
posté August 06, 2015, 07:10:03 | #3
vacations? again? whats with the whole month of vacations they take at the start of the year? wow ankama sure loves not working o.O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895314  Replies : 36  Views : 2895
posté August 06, 2015, 07:04:16 | #4
lol and here i was, thinking of coming back to the game, but i see the bugs are even worst and ankama is still greedy as big F-sama

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #895313  Replies : 19  Views : 3082
posté August 01, 2015, 05:43:48 | #5

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 31 July 2015 02:54) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 31 July 2015 02:50) *

Quote (AlphaWarrior @ 31 July 2015 01:28) *
"People don't care much about MMOs anymore."

I hear things like this all the time, without any statistics to back it. And I hear people saying Wakfu is dying and Dofus is dying, and everything is dying, and everything else. But there are never any backing statistics.

I'm interested in seeing some statistics to back these things.
want stadistics? connect to any server for 1 month
And you most likely will see players... playing...

Not many in endgame though, not enough because there isn't much endgame content, and the players are mostly the same bunch that was there yesterday; but after heroes the number should increase.
i dont care about players using heroes, those players will play alone, so they dont count, and i really doubt many ppl is going to pay another subscription to use something that is free

Quote (therealdudeothersfake @ 31 July 2015 14:47) *
Any class can be defeated sadida and feca are not top tier no one is.
well, if you dont mind playing for hours to end up losing in the end vs sadi or feca...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893483  Replies : 21  Views : 1282
posté July 31, 2015, 06:43:00 | #6
pvp itself is pointless.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893133  Replies : 22  Views : 881
posté July 31, 2015, 02:50:20 | #7

Quote (AlphaWarrior @ 31 July 2015 01:28) *
"People don't care much about MMOs anymore."

I hear things like this all the time, without any statistics to back it. And I hear people saying Wakfu is dying and Dofus is dying, and everything is dying, and everything else. But there are never any backing statistics.

I'm interested in seeing some statistics to back these things.
want stadistics? connect to any server for 1 month

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893096  Replies : 21  Views : 1282
posté July 30, 2015, 09:15:23 | #8

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 29 July 2015 23:46) *
Just wait and see people use it in pve vs high lvl bosses.
except bosses are inmune

Quote (milkyponey @ 29 July 2015 23:58) *
If a class is op in pvp, that means it is also op in pvm.
Take a sram, invisibility is great in pvp, just the same in pve.
Iop sip hurts like hell in pvp, so it does in pve
Feca is great in everything
Osa
Ect..
Pvp is actually a huge part of the game (or should be and will be :p) so if anything, when balancing the classes it should be done based on pvp not on pve. Just saying
pvp a huge part of the game? mmm no? if you dont PVP nothing happens... on the other hand... if you dont PVE you cant progress, resuming, PVP can be removed from the game and the game remains the same

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892916  Replies : 82  Views : 2011
posté July 14, 2015, 07:38:42 | #9

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 14 July 2015 05:26) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 14 July 2015 04:35) *
About stalagmote... something is wrong if a low lvl dungeon like that takes 20 minutes to beat with a max level, geared, damage dealer character. that only confirms the time wasting tactics ankama are following, artificial dificulty made to waste our time even more. (what ankama fails to notice is, at this rate, they wont get any money from subs)
I beat Stalagmote by myself in less than 10 minutes. :|
im talking about beta, i dont play this game anymore so dunno about live, but i literally had the whole map full of mobs

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 14 July 2015 07:38) *
Maybe it's just me, but when Ankama releases new dungeons and we (with not appropriate skill and gear) travel there and die there and then start shit throwing at them it is just a sign that they want us to get better gear and to review our skills. Just an IMHO. I had no trouble at Mizerium, yet need to visit the Stalagmotel.
mizerium is easy, but mobs are OP for their lvl, stats and skills wise

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886690  Replies : 31  Views : 1277
posté July 14, 2015, 04:35:36 | #10

Quote (Gelgy @ 14 July 2015 00:01) *
I don't think it helps anything that nobody seems to give much feedback on dungeons while they're in beta. Probably because 160 is the easiest level to test stuff at on beta, which kinda undermines attempts to test lower level dungeons.

Next time new dungeons go up on Beta I'm going to try a bit to test them. This past beta trial ended up slipping by me
i tested them in beta, and they feelt really hard and annoying, even at lvl 175, whats a lvl 70-80 mob doing with 50% resists on every element? or mobs stealing 3mp and 3ap every turn... and other mechanics... but this is not new, ankama is moving to the time wasting strategy, making us waste more and more and more and more time with every update (deck systems contributes to that, and it will even more when they re-re-re-re-revamps mobs to scale to the new damage we do, with the trap of having less resistance, ofc... in the end, ankama always uses that kind of tactics of "ok we give u more damage while we nerf everything else"). About stalagmote... something is wrong if a low lvl dungeon like that takes 20 minutes to beat with a max level, geared, damage dealer character. that only confirms the time wasting tactics ankama are following, artificial dificulty made to waste our time even more. (what ankama fails to notice is, at this rate, they wont get any money from subs)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886640  Replies : 31  Views : 1277
posté July 14, 2015, 04:19:53 | #11
dont bother trying, ankama staff says they pass the messages, maybe they do, when they run out of toilet paper... at least, as an ex-costumer, thats how i feel.

P.D. really hope they watch those vids, they are really good. Ankama is in diapers.

This post has been edited by saphiLC - July 14, 2015, 04:24:30.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886637  Replies : 2  Views : 447
posté July 14, 2015, 04:17:06 | #12

Quote (Neneko88 @ 13 July 2015 17:00) *
Thank you ankama, every class is great, finally!
It just makes so much difference and I just want them to use this to build on

Please please keep up the good work and don't sit back to rest
is nice to see time travelling exists... or portals to parallel universes

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886635  Replies : 24  Views : 1687
posté July 14, 2015, 04:13:33 | #13

Quote (Rrae @ 14 July 2015 04:00) *

Quote (visitor888 @ 14 July 2015 02:00) *
Well, since you asked.

Pre-patch i could walk into a fight and sap AP and MP, build armor, build power, buff allies, and deal massive damage simply by managing my cooldowns and buffs properly. If anything went wrong or I got in a bad situation, I had jump in my back pocket for great mobility.

Now, instead of doing all that in a single fight, I have to pick one or two, and those one or 2 things will be about on par with what I was doing in those categories before. If I want tankiness and mobility, I can do that about as effectively as I used to, but I can't do any of those other things because they split everything into multiple passives and actives.

A great example is Jump. You need the passive to make it worth using but that's all the passive does, where it used to be combined with something else. Now if i want that mobility I have to sink both an active and a passive slot into a single ability that gives the EXACT SAME THING I HAD FOR FREE BEFORE.

Yes the abilities and passives do essentially the same things they did before, except now they come at the cost of other abilities and have nothing new to compensate you for the loss of the versatility and flexibility you enjoyed before.

I could go on but this more or less sums up my issue with the deck system. Instead expanding the Iop's role, they limited it and didn't do anything to make up for those limitations.

-Vis
This is by design, the spell deck.

The issue you are experienceing is exactly what the spell deck was designed to do, limit versatility not through the 6 spell xp limit that confused most new players and left players skilled at taking advantage of it using level 1 spells the victors. The design decision here appears to be that level 1 spells have no place in the game and are therefore removed. Attempting to be tanky, with lots of mobility, and tons of damage...well thats just not on any class right now Iop by comparison is actually closest to the class you want.

At the end of the day players seem to forget iop was never designed with tankyness in mind, it started off as a very fragile melee and this made it a risk vs reward. The new iop reflects this much better forcing decisions of tank vs damage in terms of open battlefield combat and prevents one iop from doing both as well at the same time.

Edit: To point out, tanks are now more effective than ever at surviving, I wonder if the issue of people complaining iops do everything isn't on some level people rushing to iop in its moment of glory only to be depressed when the class is brought back down to be in line with every other class. The sudden influx of Iops and cras amazed me consistently.
Fecas totally take out you "theory" of "this class is supposed to do this and not that", fecas are masters of everything while they are supposed to be tanks/buffers only Game is still unbalanced as F, except we have less options now (and devs saids decks were made to give us more... but they failed, as always)

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #886630  Replies : 33  Views : 2329
posté July 13, 2015, 02:53:46 | #14
flame knight, secondary earth, best tank/resists/lock and insane damage

he can teleport to enemies for 1 ap every turn and gives massive damage and crit buffs too ;o

This post has been edited by saphiLC - July 13, 2015, 02:57:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #886256  Replies : 8  Views : 383
posté July 11, 2015, 00:53:28 | #15

Quote (Flatops @ 10 July 2015 06:25) *
Thank you for the motivation Shia La Boufbowl, but it was necessary to move the PVP action at a separate instance so not to disturb (overload) the Astrub map (instance).

If you give the new PVP maps a chance, you might see that its fun as you strategise how to obliterate your opponent.
first of all... overload? really? ankama is into jokes now? but sure, lets make a game that looks empty 99% of the time even emptier by making players unable to duel in the only place you can see ppl around, im not going to walk to that retarded arena area, is a waste of time... but is not like im playing wakfu anymore so...  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885542  Replies : 27  Views : 984
posté July 11, 2015, 00:45:21 | #16

Quote (Sheni @ 10 July 2015 11:38) *
Now that the deck system has been released, I have personally been enjoying the increase of versatility it offers by switching rapidly from one build to another - However, there are still some unpractical systems in place that prevent or hinder making good use of this new system:

1. - With the new deck system promoting rapid changes between specializations, and the new spell XP technically allowing us to be more adapt at more spells amongst all elements, why do we still have a restrictive unchangeable system in place for our Ability Points?

It's especially horrible on a class like a Sacrier, where his roles can be such polar opposites reflected very clearly by his choices made with the Ability Point system.

Without allowing us easy access to respec our ability points, the versatility offered through use of the deck system is incredibly penalizing on especially any class whose roles indeed differ dramatically per build, as its hardly practical to play an Earth Sacrier for instance when all your specialization has gone entirely in Damage and Ranged affinity (Air Sacrier).

So please Ankama, consider allowing removing these inconsistent restraints and simply let us rebuild when we want, so we can fully utilize our newly given direction.

2. - Wakfu's gear has always been an oddity to me. 'Sets' can be entirely different element wise and will often only consist of a few pieces, demanding a character to use wild combinations of pieces that have no visual correlation, nor can these multiple pieces/sets ALL be boxed together as one.
With what almost seems like a deliberate lack of tripple/allround damage sets, we are still stuck with often needing to use dual element sets to enhance our current specializion - Now that we have been offered the option to quickly swap our specialization, we have not been given a way to practically swap out our gear to suit along.

Its clumsy, and inventory hogging to keep multiple of multiple of sets in your inventory just to adapt to your new loadout, not to mention you might end up with similar looking gear in your inventory, rerolled to different elements. So while technically possible, it is so painful and unpractical to swap out gear that I feel more inclined to 'just use tripple element gear' whenever possible, purely for the sake to avoid the difficulty that is armour swapping.

Could we perhaps get multiple (3) pages for our character's gear slots, just like the decks, pretty please?
"increase of versatility" are you playing a different game? 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885537  Replies : 22  Views : 898
posté July 10, 2015, 06:00:33 | #17

Quote (Xnub @ 09 July 2015 04:41) *
You basically summed it up in your own post. Certain spells are required for certain areas. If you know you're going into a hard area, or an area that you've never been, of course you would take revive as a precaution. Switching your spells around is one of the coolest things once you give it a go, and since you're a very low level, you obviously dont have all the spell slots unlocked.

What I suggest is to level up a bit more, keep working on your two characters, keep messing about with your spells until you have great combos for certain things, like for instance, a dungeon run? Oh i'll use this spell deck. A boss fight? Better switch up my spells to help the team!

People keep saying that we've lost a lot of diversity since we cant use all our spells, But we do have a lot more higher levelled spells than we used to, along with better passives with gives the game more of an edge. Of course this is only my opinion, but I do have 6 characters over level 170, so I'm fairly well knowledged in the game.

I recommend you stick to it, you'll find your groove eventually.
yah, because having almost everything maxed and not being able to use is better than having lvled up the important spells you use + non lvled support skills that you only use for the effect and being able to use anything u want, right? They just did with this patch what transformed RO into crap long time ago. And if you cant see that from being able to do almost anything to do this OR that is not what diversity means... well...

and having 6 characters over lvl 170 doesnt make you an expert, i know ppl who gets plvled and they are total noobs.

Ankama ran out of ideas long ago and they change everything over and over... most classes are a copy paste fest of other classes ...

bye wakfu

Quote (Danchoou @ 09 July 2015 17:11) *

Quote (fallintosanity @ 09 July 2015 16:49) *
[...] Not everyone can get to level 100 quickly, and furthermore, low levels are new players' introduction to the game. They should be just as much fun as high levels, because otherwise new players aren't going to stick around long enough to get to high levels. "Fun" doesn't necessarily mean "powerful" - just that the experience of playing low levels shouldn't be a grind you have to suffer through in order to get to the "fun stuff" of high levels.

If anything the new system is much better for new players, since it's more streamlined and isn't overwhelming with a massive amount of spells the person needs to read through before making their choices. And your second argument doesn't make much sense either, since in pretty much any mmo low level characters are normally less developed than high level characters so in that sense are "less fun". Btw if level 30 feels like a grind to you, this game probably isn't for you.

It feels like you see only the negative sides of the new spell system and completely ignore the positive ones.
are we playing the same game? they added a lot of new passives (well, they are almost the same, but ankama split em to take more slots), so now we have to read ALL the descriptions/effects and check wich skill goes with wich one, select the ones that may work for you or not, think of strategies with the skills you got, if they dont work out you need to buy a reset and repeat, they totally fked it up, is harder to use now...and ppl will stick to 1 deck in the end, decks are going to be another failure, like that nasty arena area, they even removed duels from temple to force us to use their crap....

Quote (skatercodyme @ 09 July 2015 07:42) *
I agree, each class is more limited now in that before you could use ALL your spells, mostly for utility; adding versatility to each class... now that has been taken away and forced into a system of only a few utility spells, if any; or miss out on damage
yay, more ppl that gets it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885051  Replies : 44  Views : 1741
posté July 10, 2015, 05:51:49 | #18

Quote (Wessolf @ 10 July 2015 01:49) *
It's not really that bad. Summon damage if anything is much higher than it's ever been as your summon gets all your Osa's Damage and you can control it without needing possession at all. You can summon while you're in dragon form too and in this case your Osa gets a huge damage buff as well.

The fifth spells of each branch also serve as various means to switch and tele with your summon, or act as remote bombs

If anything, the Osa's new buff mechanic has made things a lot more fun than it previously was.
unless u only summoned one monster before the crap...i mean... deck system patch... summons do less damage, it feels like they do more because single summons do infact more damage, but we cant summon more than one anymore, so comparing to what we had.... they do less damage.

In dragon form the osa gets buff, the summon gets damage debuff.

this patch is so perfect that phoenix spirit does nothing at all, ankama never ceases of amazing me... but w/e, this patch was their last chance for me to come back, and they failed, as always :\

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885046  Replies : 20  Views : 869
posté July 08, 2015, 00:38:13 | #19

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 08 July 2015 00:27) *

Quote (-Santshes- @ 07 July 2015 21:24) *

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 07 July 2015 21:21) *

Quote (-Santshes- @ 07 July 2015 20:39) *

Quote (Xeds @ 07 July 2015 17:26) *
I LOVE THE SPELL DECK SYSTEM SO MUCH I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING
GOOD SHIT ANKAMA GOOD SHIT

You clapping, im litterally CRYING PRICKS that ecaflips made so TERRIBLE now.
Noob, Ecaflips are stupid op now.

10/10 Ankama
I think you are not ecaflip as i can see that. Now we just are weak suicidal "cra's".
That's your problem.

Stop playing a "Cra" and pull out your Claws.
thats exactly the problem with decks, the "we have more choices" ankama is trying to sell us is bull, yes, we can change spells before a battle, but from being able to use every spell to them being limited... thats less options, and unless they allow us the tweak stats aswell... is even more limited, why choose long range spells when you got close combat? they need to remove secondary stats and decks would be ok

This post has been edited by saphiLC - July 08, 2015, 00:38:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #883590  Replies : 37  Views : 2398