Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
1385 Posts (0.85 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 29, 2016, 21:56:52 | #1

Quote (Tiefoone @ 29 September 2016 00:30) *
Great even more power creep.
what power creep? at the moment res vs dmg is not balanced, ppl with big res wins against damage, so if they remove damage, then the gap is even bigger, is funny how the ppl who are not complaining are the tanky classes.... lol

and its just 100%, i, as fogger, still have almost 300% damage less from that nerf

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #980894  Replies : 84  Views : 2852
posté September 29, 2016, 21:26:29 | #2

Quote (Nerida4Ever @ 28 September 2016 22:14) *
Today i did more testing. The -1WP happen if Scepters have full health and if you are Stained (lvl 1 or 2 doesnt matter). In short, the solo player will lose all of the WP by doing one mistake of walking into (or getting pushed into) the Red Vine cell. However in team fight, allies can co-operate to hit scepters/kill mama lenyal when they see melee ally in potential danger. Still melee bulky classes have easy time in this dungeon as they can stand still in the middle of the room and carelessly kill monsters that come into contact by themself. Classes that can self stabilize every turn will have easy time there (Foggernaut, Pandawa). The gargoyle-boss has some heavy pushing skill that can push you through half of the map (dangerous), but when locked well it will only attack once, with his dash skill after he dodge (his ai prefer to use this spell first if in close combat with locker, so thats good). Locker ally will be handy in this place, yet again.

My point is that this dungeon seems fine for the full team, considering the WP penalty can be avoided easier in the team, and also because scepters may hit different targets. Still i think that this dungeon penalize players for doing small mistakes too hard. At least classes that rely heavily on WP usage. For example my panda can keep self stabilizing, but if i were to forget about it, i would easily get pushed onto red vine. From that point onwards i would lose all WP (note: when solo) and i would be unable to prevent the push from the boss with any other way then by placing barrel behind me and hoping the boss won't jump to my side. From that point onward i have to rely on luck with enemy boss ai, in order to win, and mind you i dont like relying on luck if i am not playing an ecaflip class.

TL;DR: Perhaps this mechanic is intended, but nonetheless its heavy punishment. Have you designed this to prepare people for the future, even worse punishment for mistakes? Because if you did, then that seem like the right thing to do, BUT people should have the option to do mistakes and learn from them during the same combat. There's nothing more discouraging then knowing you will lose no matter what you do because of 1 mistake. That's why i still think this -WP shouldn't be permanent. It will be already hard if this wouldn't be permanent WP penalty. Its quite illogical to make this dungeon harder then Wabbit island dungeons, considering its for lower level range.
harder than wabbit and the drops feel so so so so so random, stats wise

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #980889  Replies : 7  Views : 225
posté September 29, 2016, 21:15:51 | #3
no thanks

Thread : News  Preview message : #980886  Replies : 19  Views : 245
posté September 27, 2016, 19:55:13 | #4

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 September 2016 18:56) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 27 September 2016 01:30) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 26 September 2016 22:01) *
Is difficulty too much for a level 135 team kiku? That will be the problem and why no one will run it
if the -hp% is not a bug (wich looks like it is since u dont get visual feedback of the hp you lose when you hit enemies....sometimes) then i say it's hard for ppl 135, that was the main reason i couldn't solo it at lvl 192

i say is better killing Mama Lenyal first to avoid wasting skills on the scepters since they dont get extra hp if Mama is dead :p
You are right that killing Mama Lenyal is handy. However in boss room if you kill them first, you wake up the bosses while still having other monsters around (and one of the bosses is doing the same thing to scepters as Mama Lenyal, so it becomes counterproductive to do it). Ergo leave mama for the last, just keep an eye on scepters that could create line of KO zone that might kill you.

p.s.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
I soloed it on 188lvl, but on 2nd try. First was a failure because i wasn't sure what mechanics are.
WARNING, THIS IS MY OPINION
Sadis dont really count as soloing, because army of dolls :p
Unless you ran it without dolls, then nice

did they finish the animations of the mob/boss?

This post has been edited by saphiLC - October 01, 2016, 06:56:01.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #980671  Replies : 31  Views : 1519
posté September 27, 2016, 19:53:11 | #5

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 September 2016 18:53) *
My bad its really from scepters, but nonetheless they shouldn't remove max WP, just normal WP. And you don't need to hit scepters with aoe's. Normal hits help too.
kill Mama first and they wont gain hp :3

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #980670  Replies : 7  Views : 225
posté September 27, 2016, 01:30:04 | #6

Quote (Neneko88 @ 26 September 2016 22:01) *
Is difficulty too much for a level 135 team kiku? That will be the problem and why no one will run it
if the -hp% is not a bug (wich looks like it is since u dont get visual feedback of the hp you lose when you hit enemies....sometimes) then i say it's hard for ppl 135, that was the main reason i couldn't solo it at lvl 192

i say is better killing Mama Lenyal first to avoid wasting skills on the scepters since they dont get extra hp if Mama is dead :p

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #980609  Replies : 31  Views : 1519
posté September 25, 2016, 00:53:34 | #7

Quote (Gelgy @ 20 September 2016 07:25) *
They explained on the french forums: Since spell XP is going away, it makes no more sense to tie a bonus to spell level, since players aren't making any decisions to gain that bonus. And it wasn't the most intuitive system in the game, either.
Tie it to the player level and you get the exact same bonuses we used to get. And you decide to lvl or not, if thats really their lame excuse

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #980339  Replies : 84  Views : 2852
posté September 19, 2016, 19:59:29 | #8

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 19 September 2016 01:07) *
Well to be honest, the damage decrease would do well for the tactical aspect of the game. So that's good. We just have to accept it and play as if it was supposed to be our damage to begin with.
funny coming from a tank class that will get even more advantage in pvp due ppl doing even less damage to dolls

Quote (zapman89 @ 19 September 2016 19:07) *
1st of all is the compensation multiplicative or additive ? Secondly, whats the point of removing the elemental mastery from spells when they can easily make it 1% elemental mastery of that particular spell per level.

From PvP point of view, this is equalised, from PvE point of view its a nerf and regarding the guild bonus, its very inconsistent, as a player need to be in a guild with that particular bonus, and not all guilds are active or eligible to unlock it unless, unless they make that 8% FND or Dmg_Dlt freely unlocked for all guilds.

Also this reductions in elemental mastery will also affect classes who need armor to protect themselves and their allies.
pvp will be even more broken since res remains the same but damage is lower, thats why sadidas are like "i dont mind huehuehue".

They didnt have to remove the elemental mastery at all, with all spells lvled, at lvl 200, you get +200% elemental dmg, thats 1% per lvl, the same we have right now, the final result is the same, you may get extra dmg% on elements you dont use but... you dont use them, so whats the problem? decks also prevents you from using ALL the spells, so again, whats the problem? nerfing causes more damage than giving some extra %s ... oh well, game devs are not very bright, they keep proving it

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979834  Replies : 84  Views : 2852
posté September 19, 2016, 19:54:16 | #9
Abundance effect gets removed after you use 1 light spell, that's why the first arrow hits 600 and the next one 300

Thread : 1.47 Bug Reports  Preview message : #979832  Replies : 2  Views : 104
posté September 19, 2016, 19:52:39 | #10

Quote (TestAccountDONOTKILL @ 19 September 2016 16:40) *
I'm not impressed with Ankama support either.

I lost (20 melee runed) Sinous Dagger and (20/20 melee runed) Fanged Cards to a bug. And it took about 2 weeks of prodding to get any items back, during which time they a) made it sound like they couldn't do anything and b) seemed clueless about everything (it honestly seemed like I was giving them more information than they were giving me) and c) gave me no idea if progress was being made or even if the problem was being investigated.

So I was genuinely surprised when I got my items back. Except the items I got back were unruned (despite me clearly saying I lost runed items right from the start), because apparently returning runed items is impossible and also apparently full runed and meta'd items aren't worth anymore than their normal counterparts. And my replacement Fanged Cards didn't even count as a crafted item so I couldn't pick elements on them and had to waste time getting t200s (I needed trans for Sinous Dagger too, but t180s are plentiful).

As compensation I got 3 days free booster (which had expired by the time they informed me that I had it, and was pretty useless at the time anyway) and a free mystery box (which I got a water festival costume out of, worth approximately 1/10th of the value of the runes that I lost). So yeah I wasn't satisfied with this at all (one mid-rarity costume isn't worth anywhere near as much as max-level runes, and even if they were of remotely comparable value the runes are vastly more useful to me than the costume).

Support's stance seemed to be "We understand this isn't ideal but..." because they don't actually care about fixing problems, they just care about getting you to go away. And their primary strategy is being useless enough for you to just give up.

And really what the hell is the point in playing this game, if hard-earned maxed-out gear can be lost at any time and the staff don't care about it. Enjoy mazing and optimizing your character, but watch out cus stuff might randomly disintegrate! ~whee!
you cry for 2 weeks? lol i had unsolved tickets for 8 months another one for around 4 months and one for like a year. I gave up on ankama's "support" long ago

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979831  Replies : 24  Views : 827
posté September 15, 2016, 19:29:57 | #11

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 14 September 2016 20:45) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 13 September 2016 02:04) *

Quote (Crimson-Cowboy @ 12 September 2016 02:40) *
they should make the old barrel guy capturable by osamodas
Why would they make people capturable? Osamodas doesn't capture people, they capture animals/monsters.
What about robots from xelorium?

Osa shouldn't really capture them. In fact they shouldn't capture plant-monsters either. But the problem here is lack of content for those level ranges with animal-monsters that would let osamodas have proper summons. And i doubt it will change any time soon.
xelorium mobs are not humanoid, they are robots/monsters, the ones you can capture are not even human robot shaped ._.U

why not plants either?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979463  Replies : 31  Views : 1519
posté September 15, 2016, 19:24:34 | #12

Quote (HateSpawn @ 15 September 2016 04:43) *
apologizing is easy

forgiving is hard
forgiving is only hard if you are not used to it

Quote (SpiritualEnigma @ 15 September 2016 16:48) *
Just yesterday one of your guildies was begging and threatening me yesterday to give him items and kamas. No, i don't forgive.
as you said, one of his guildies, not him, but after seeing who u are it does not surprise me at all your attitude  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979462  Replies : 16  Views : 542
posté September 14, 2016, 20:47:35 | #13

Quote (PutThatSwordDown @ 12 September 2016 01:23) *
The biggest pet pevee of mine I've got in this game, is that we have only one "perfect" tank class, and only one "perfect" healer class. Several classes in game are capable of tanking or healing, and with proper gear and build they can manage as well - if not better at times - than feca or eni. And yet! non-eni healers are treated as situational, makeshift healers that may work for only either hunting mobs outside of dungeon, or if eni dies to some freak accident. Favoring one class to do one of the most vital role in party, in an MMO game that has 17!!! classes in total (soon to be 18), is a diddlydoo lazy design choice. This shit might've worked if your game had like, 5 classes in total, but not 10+ and increasing every year!

No, I don't mean fecas shouldn't ever tank, or enis heal - at this point I'm craving some diversity. I want to see sacrier tank not being ripped apart by Kannibal boss because of pretty diddlydoo up strategy it's got. I want to see a masq healer handling Croco or Vore dungeon. I want my eca to be something more than just -res bot to make cra's job easier. I don't want to see yet another person maining sram contemplating changing class of their favourite character into yet another feca, because they cannot find any party to dungeons.
so first you (you in general, not you personally) cry about feca removing res and then ankama removes that completely from feca and now you don't want to be a res nerfer? one word, karma

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - October 01, 2016, 06:56:01.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #979343  Replies : 59  Views : 2041
posté September 14, 2016, 20:07:07 | #14

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 14 September 2016 07:31) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 13 September 2016 02:04) *

Quote (Crimson-Cowboy @ 12 September 2016 02:40) *
they should make the old barrel guy capturable by osamodas
Why would they make people capturable? Osamodas doesn't capture people, they capture animals/monsters.
srambad monsters? Aren't they citizens of...sorts?....are chaffers people? at one point maybe?

Kinda want to be a puddly slave owner though...
ankama never made "humanoids" capturable, the only exception, kinda, is the srambad one with the whip.... but dunno, the barrel enemy would be nice as summon

Quote (MereBytes @ 14 September 2016 13:28) *
The mobs and boss look awesome. This would be a great high lvl dg
*bosses

there are 2 bosses in the same fight :p

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979338  Replies : 31  Views : 1519
posté September 14, 2016, 01:33:34 | #15

Quote (Dy7 @ 13 September 2016 20:00) *
Hello,

Our goal with this decision is to let the player discover and evolve in this new Astrub that we built as a safe and healthy — but rich ! — place to begin, instead of being guided too early to the nations.

Also, it has side effects like naturally preventing from bot spamming in outpost, alt voting in elections, etc.
and also have the horrible side effect of everyone having to do the same boring content all the time :S

Quote (Yunru @ 13 September 2016 13:35) *
Bosses needing less lock to stay put doesnt sound bad,but if they werent immune to push/pull it would be better.

Of the tank classes only feca and sacrier can move them (feca teleport, sacrier switch).
summons can teleport too (phero) and huppermages too (the light spell wich is a copy of sacrier's)... but yah, not very tanky .-.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979273  Replies : 17  Views : 804
posté September 13, 2016, 18:30:08 | #16

Quote (PutThatSwordDown @ 13 September 2016 14:36) *
Also, I'm loving that player has to hit particular level and choose nation first in order to be able to leave Astrub.
Until you start making alt characters and then totally hate the system, ankama already tried to force a lvl and pick up a nation before and failed miserably...

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979227  Replies : 17  Views : 804
posté September 13, 2016, 18:00:35 | #17
the costume we get as reward shows up the boots you are wearing... i guess is to use ogrines to get a mimik and mimik the boots without stats you also get from those quests.... cheap cheap ankama

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #979222  Replies : 13  Views : 498
posté September 12, 2016, 20:26:15 | #18

Quote (Hearttyace @ 09 September 2016 08:10) *
Meanwhile at they removed the necessity to level spells. Seems like a better trade of the two imo. The nerf barely affected the game from what I'm seeing on my Iop.
1700 % stasis right now, 1300% stasis in beta, yah... barely affected...

oh by the way, a side nerf to this is .... since we don't need to change our spells lvl when we do a respect, ankama removed the respecting room, enjoy being forced to not test your build without wasting more money  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #979109  Replies : 84  Views : 2852
posté September 12, 2016, 20:04:36 | #19

Quote (Sabi @ 11 September 2016 19:25) *

Quote (Fontanarj @ 11 September 2016 14:49) *

Quote (SenseiRyuLee @ 11 September 2016 13:57) *
A bit annoying when it happens in bossrooms.
oh yeah......yeah it is....dc'd on while on flaxhid close to midnight, that was not cool.

The team has informed us that the issue has been resolved, if you are still experiencing disconnection issues please continue to let us know, and if there might be individual situations remaining, the support team is also here to help: here.

Thank you everyone again.
so are you going to compensate? this issue didn't take 10 minutes to get resolved (it took way too many hours) and some ppl PAY real money to play the game, what about the wasted time?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #979106  Replies : 22  Views : 837