Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
654 Posts (0.6 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 07:28:20 | #1

Quote (Wishie @ 30 March 2015 19:06) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 March 2015 22:48) *
I haven't seen a single citronana since 2013

This was taken March 6, a few weeks before the Kelba revamp. ^^ (Actually the 2nd Citronana tree that I planted had a fruit on it.)
go to calamar island ._. is full of citronanas

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #845106  Replies : 34  Views : 1762
posté Today - 07:23:45 | #2
mmm how about adding some feedback when you search? like... "searching..." or "nothing found", because the moment you click search nothing happens and after like 30 seconds the results appear.....or not

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #845105  Replies : 26  Views : 1181
posté March 29, 2015, 20:34:50 | #3

Quote (Gynrei @ 29 March 2015 18:07) *
I've had this problem for 3 hours now. The odd time i've gotten in the game is extremely slow when performing tasks like account chest or anything else requiring load time.
this... so annoying, like 30 or more second screen freeze every single time i click my pet, open account chest (and every time i move anything inside or outside it) and with sidekicks ... thought it was just me :S i know this always lagged, but not this badly
even trades freeze the screen now QQ

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844606  Replies : 5  Views : 177
posté March 29, 2015, 18:02:03 | #4
cant log in....again infinite spinning wheel before the character selection screen *slow claps at ankama*

(anyone else having this problem?)

after like 10 tries now it work... i noticed if i double click my server, the chances of infinite wheel of doom increase to like 99%, i was able to connect by pressing enter... and this is not a new bug, is quite old....

This post has been edited by saphiLC - March 29, 2015, 18:05:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844581  Replies : 5  Views : 177
posté March 28, 2015, 19:34:47 | #5

Quote (HateSpawn @ 27 March 2015 01:53) *

Quote (EnigmaticBeing @ 27 March 2015 01:43) *
ITT: People who don't understand how heavy the incoming iop nerfs are.

• Defensive stance: iop does 40-60% less damage for that shield once every 3 turns
  • Focus: iop can't just sidestab Super Iop Nuke for +30% damage anymore, because of the delay. Max damage comes from backstab, which is considerably more costly to achieve, if not impossible, with the focus warning label.
  • Super iop punch: you have a big red warning label that says "the iop wants to use 2 super iop punches on you next turn, you should probably make sure it can't"
  • Jump: 1 less range is huge, that's like iop being stuck with 5mp (also, still has a 3 turn cooldown)
  • Air combos: a quality of life fix (other spell elements can be used mid-combo) with a HEAVY nerf to mono air iop via gutting gust target limit

Meanwhile, sram's execution still hits as hard as the triple damage super iop punch, invisibility is complete damage immunity with no damage loss on a 3 turn cooldown, they still have wily+scram+klepto MP, and all this on top of better damage/AP ratios.

You guys are funny.
Jump's cooldown isn't getting increased?

In addition SiP is only worse in 1v1. in group pvp iops become exponentially more powerful since their SIPs can hit anyone regardless of if another Iop focused them.

That said Trauma > execution
XDDDDDDDDDDD you finally got it hate, grats, it sure took your time to understand it and stop saying iops are being nerfed xDDD u sure are a funny guy xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #844326  Replies : 61  Views : 1609
posté March 26, 2015, 04:32:16 | #6

Quote (HateSpawn @ 26 March 2015 00:35) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 26 March 2015 00:20) *

Quote (Dy7 @ 25 March 2015 21:38) *

Quote (EnigmaticBeing @ 25 March 2015 06:53) *
Exi: " The spell damages (except aoe combo damage which stay at 0.12) are increase to 0.125/AP (instead of 0.12/AP). "

Anyone care to explain why Jabs damage at level 200 is down from 81 damage on live, to 78 damage on beta?

It's a mistake and it will remain at 0.13/AP (81 at lvl200) after the patch.
dy7, care to fix the combo aswell? is you cast gust in one tile, then jabs on a different one, the next jabs triggers the comb animation but not the aoe, is really annoying it also bugs SOMETIMES if you do the combo into an empty tile and the monster is on ur side
I do this all the time to avoid AoEing allies, and to enhance my AoE on enemies. I've never once had this problem.

Do you use jabs on the monsters in question? Jabs inflicts the state Immunity to Jabs Combo onto all of its targets. As such, if you want to use the jabs combo you have to cast both jabses(?) onto an empty cell, in the event the aoe is not centered around a monster.
do you still play nox? i can show u

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843473  Replies : 19  Views : 1034
posté March 26, 2015, 00:24:46 | #7

Quote (Jannet-fenix @ 25 March 2015 22:43) *
/offtop!

Aside from misiz freez, here's small amount of things that arrived with last patch as well:

1. Graphic glitches: invisible bike

censorship blocks

+ When finishing carried out gathering action, icon with gathered resource appears above cursor location, not above actual character head

2. Out-of-time bug: horribly glitchy experience happening mostly after reconnecting to the battle within dungeon, allowing player to move freely on battlefield while other's people turn, but also making some unable to cast spells. Besides, trapping people within neverending battle, without permission to 'give up' and rejecting '/suicide' command. Xelor's must've been sniffing rune after whole voyagers episode...

2.b People talk about ability to manufacture the bug casting beacons under circumstances, but oh well, what do i know about gossips nowadays.

3. Several objects on maps not responding when being interacted with, that applies to toilets, doors, but also wakfu and stasis source, trapping people inside.

4. Freez, wa castle and some other duns bugged.

5. Have anyone seen a single citronana since 2013?
i can confirm the #2, happened to someone in our sram hc group, it was really weird :S, also the invisible mount at the start of a fight.

Citronanas are fixed tho  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843408  Replies : 34  Views : 1762
posté March 26, 2015, 00:20:06 | #8

Quote (Dy7 @ 25 March 2015 21:38) *

Quote (EnigmaticBeing @ 25 March 2015 06:53) *
Exi: " The spell damages (except aoe combo damage which stay at 0.12) are increase to 0.125/AP (instead of 0.12/AP). "

Anyone care to explain why Jabs damage at level 200 is down from 81 damage on live, to 78 damage on beta?

It's a mistake and it will remain at 0.13/AP (81 at lvl200) after the patch.
dy7, care to fix the combo aswell? is you cast gust in one tile, then jabs on a different one, the next jabs triggers the comb animation but not the aoe, is really annoying it also bugs SOMETIMES if you do the combo into an empty tile and the monster is on ur side

This post has been edited by saphiLC - March 26, 2015, 00:21:47.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843405  Replies : 19  Views : 1034
posté March 25, 2015, 10:09:05 | #9

Quote (Picaro @ 25 March 2015 09:21) *
The thread has been updated: click here!
7 days for just 2 lines of text? .___.U thanks i guess

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843190  Replies : 18  Views : 1097
posté March 20, 2015, 01:24:46 | #10
2400og to link and item.... i dont wanna destroy my head but there is a need of a reaaaaaally big facepalm

Thread : News  Preview message : #841420  Replies : 106  Views : 2591
posté March 15, 2015, 23:51:39 | #11

Quote (Heartyace @ 13 March 2015 20:41) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 13 March 2015 17:03) *
The issue isn't that the content is hard it's that the content is hard while also having the drop table of an mmo that isn't turn based where you can aoe hundreds of monsters at one time.

this is a turn based mmo stop pretending that it's fucking not
I agree with this. But the fact is, people are dropping these xelor things (I've legit seen 2 BOL drop and I've only ran HC xelor 15 times according to my tokens). Mango's straight up outta content and There are 6 boxers I know that are waiting for more content. I'm let to believe This drop rate problem is only a problem for single boxers.
and thats the main problem, 6 boxers.. ankama should not allow that, this is a multiplayer game, not a solo game, and thanks to those nerds ankama is not able to balance the game  

Quote (Heartyace @ 13 March 2015 22:17) *
This game will never be balanced around the single boxer, NEVER.
Meanwhile, I'm a single boxer with 3 relics( harry boots,Soul eaters and solomonks), Only missing BoL and all my equips are +7 on runes (except rings).

The thing is, HC Vertox has a high chance of failing even if you know the mechanic. But it's incredibly fun. THAT I have a problem with having such high drop rates. What are you going to do when you fully gear anyways, that you aren't doing when you can't find a party?

Ankama is making false content because they "can't" spit it out at the speed we would want. You want a game like that, Go play FFXIV. That game has casual level drop rates.
ooh, ofc it can be balanced around single boxers, once they make the game for single boxers, hopefuly once they release heroes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838973  Replies : 66  Views : 2036
posté March 15, 2015, 23:24:38 | #12

Quote (Mishna @ 15 March 2015 22:30) *

Quote (Micestorff @ 15 March 2015 20:51) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 15 March 2015 20:20) *
someone is butthurt because he lost in pvp.

Thats how nerf works !

And that's how a game gets turned to garbage like Dofus has.

Seriously I wish they would just get rid of all PvP in Wakfu. If you want to play PvP then go play Dofus.
this please !

Quote (XelorKyshen @ 15 March 2015 20:31) *
ok ok,as u wish.

There i see that you all play those noobish classes.

Love you : Click here

650% air dmg..470 lock!

"Teleport near the target"

Tell me more about the balancing..and if you have time,tell me about the fck how you move away from this poor,simple and lovely PET..to move away from 470 lock MIN u need 5mp and more than 3AP...but ok,you are all right
u see 650% air damage, i see low base damage air skills and horrible defense, specially earth and unless you are an osa... escaping from that lock requires 2 or 3 ap to cast a spell that either pushes or makes u move away... its also a lvl 165 summon, what did u expect?

This post has been edited by saphiLC - March 15, 2015, 23:29:13.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838961  Replies : 27  Views : 672
posté March 15, 2015, 20:20:23 | #13

Quote (XelorKyshen @ 15 March 2015 20:16) *
You all are talking about im mad im mad,osa n sadida need a buff not a nerf..
Check the PVP global list,tell me how many sadida n Osamodas you see,then come back to answer..i think you all talks in this mode only cause or u play those classes so you are proud to play a brainless class or you just dont play pvp so you think that they need buff
yep, u are mad, and not just mad, u are salty, and irrational, and you know nothing about the classes u are bashing for no reason

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838912  Replies : 27  Views : 672
posté March 15, 2015, 20:19:35 | #14

Quote (XelorKyshen @ 15 March 2015 19:50) *
Hello Ankama,

i hope you will open your eyes soon.

Tell us when you will understund that Osamodas and Sadidas are brainless classes and you should nerf them.

Osamodas : summons 2 pets

YEAH.. "PETS" Apparently they are called pet but technically they are normal mobs with normal stat..so fair play 3v1 every fight with people that summon you x2 Shushu,x2 everything and if you kill the summon,he continue to summon shit after shit.

Tell us when you want put a summon to x1 and you will put a pocket slot for monster(like 6 max monster in the pocket).
In this mode Osa can capture whoever they wants,but they can only play 1pet at once,and when he dies,he can summon another one. Osa cant have 2 same pets in the pocket.

Oh yes,now we have to talk about Sadidahahahahahahahaha
No words,i think is more tard then Osamodas.

Self heal,doll heals..if you have 8 control you can summon 8 dolls and listen here Ankama .... If you kill a doll they get back the WAKFU POINT!
WHAT A WONDERFUL MAGIC EH? Tell to community who is developer that thought to this stupid thing.
Ah right,i forgot the important thing.. Dolls have like 1.500+ HP each at high lvls,and ultrapowerful doll abuse on this,cause they only have :
- 6-7MP
- 8-10 AP
- i wont talk about HP
- range? AHAHAHA what is this? a new word? we are dolls,we do what we want!

GO Ankama,go! Revamp Iop and Cra instead of Revamp Broken classes ahahah

I'll mention you to the Nomination for Nobel.
your entire post is made about what you think osamodas and sadidas are, 90% of the "information" you posted is wrong.

Ill talk about osamodas because i have not much idea about sadidas but... the "pets" (summons) dont have normal stats, infact they are nerfed versions of the monsters you capture, stats wise and also skills wise, summons are just meat shields that attack and they die pretty easy(except cullers of the wind, unless you use earth attacks on it). Osas use summons to attack, they are pretty weak without them and they are one of the only classes that dont have a skill to get away of close combat, unless u are a dragon osa but even so, that skill requires 4ap while most of the other clases can jump away using 2ap or 1wp. And for ur information... at lvl 170 osas can summon up to 3 wabbit shawpshottews

but seriously, stop balancing the fking game around pvp.... pvp is shit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #838910  Replies : 27  Views : 672
posté March 09, 2015, 21:24:58 | #15

Quote (Carnviroiasiraed @ 09 March 2015 14:38) *
I would say yeah, everyone hates Ankama. Like many people around here I also think wakfu has so much potential, it could be so much better.. But well, I don't play anymore I just like checking the forums to see if it ever changes
^^^^ same, didnt play for like 3 months now, just logging in from time to time and doing free promotions/codes.... the game is still as buggy and grindy as always, but at least now i have free time to do stuff and not rage over ankama's bull....

on topic.... "constant disappointed over ankama, true or false?" .... totally. I always thought Nexon was the worst company...but now i have my doubts S:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837073  Replies : 46  Views : 1519
posté March 09, 2015, 21:13:56 | #16
look it by the bright side, everything is still bugged and we will get more game breaking bugs that wont be fixed for sure...but hey, new (useless) mounts! ..... (sarcasm, in case u dont notice)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #837067  Replies : 34  Views : 1308
posté March 01, 2015, 06:17:18 | #17
maple story meets wakfu ._.U

also...

they didnt even bother changing her a bit xD

This post has been edited by saphiLC - March 01, 2015, 06:20:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #834639  Replies : 38  Views : 1759
posté March 01, 2015, 06:12:33 | #18

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 24 February 2015 03:39) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 23 February 2015 18:18) *
you know all these mini hotfixes could be easyly avoided if ankama cared a single bit about their game and hired some qualified programmers and stopped using piwis to randomly step on the keys of the keyboards, right? ._.
Better to have a hotfix that's needed, rather than pass it over just so they can appear "qualified".

For my perceptions, admitting a mistake and repairing it are the marks of a qualified programmer. Even if it can always be better, at least its an effort they're making.
the problem is this bug is not new, it happened last year, and ist not just about this "event", it happened on every event they made and instead of fixing it "globally" they let the bugs stay. So fixing over and over again the same bug but in a different event is not being a qualifid programmer, a good programer things about whats coding globaly, or bugs happen.

Quote (kkakaieie @ 24 February 2015 13:11) *
No chad fix yet? That 2 ap spells wont work properly.
chad have a spell that only works on the sides of the enemies, not sure if its a bug, its been always like that, even on the quest fights :S

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #834638  Replies : 11  Views : 1942
posté February 19, 2015, 03:49:53 | #19

Quote (Cairen @ 16 February 2015 15:03) *
I don't think they'll bother with a roadmap this year because they've done it in the past before and never kept to it

If they keep that up with this influx of new players they'll see how bad at organising and promises Ankama is

and leave
they just need to play the game and they will eventually notice

Quote (Heartyace @ 18 February 2015 18:49) *
"Get away with it" They can do that regardless of the roadmap or not. I mean last years road map, stated so many things. YET we got a half of it.

The pvp system, Crafting revamp, and nation revamp.
crafting revamp? o_O it didnt happen :S the same way drop system revamp never happened, even if they said it did in a patch... drop system is as shitty as ever.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831657  Replies : 55  Views : 3055
posté February 18, 2015, 19:22:32 | #20
so are the devs going to start fixing bugs at any time or....? i mean, they keep releasing stuff we have to pay, people buys their crap and the game is still bugged as hell? i wonder what ankama does with our money...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #831517  Replies : 53  Views : 1898