Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
697 Posts (0.61 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 22:20:31 | #1

Quote (Lukinerx @ 26 May 2015 18:12) *
wait

wait

does it mean that they gonna give scaraleaf 2 AP cost?

what heresy is this?

mooning 6 ap? weakening 6ap?

literally 2 spells pet turn with 12 ap build

how "fun" will osa become now? >.>
they added wp to some spells, instead of mp

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866855  Replies : 32  Views : 653
posté Yesterday - 08:28:19 | #2

Quote (Thannas @ 25 May 2015 22:19) *

Quote (Strogie @ 25 May 2015 21:56) *

Lets be honest you must really like limitations because right now we use 25 different spells from each branch (including the Active Branch).

Did you know we only get 12 spells now per fight in beta (that's with sacrificing all active spells if you want to use the 12 spells)?

That's less then half the spells we're using currently in a sense. To make up for this loss they've thrown in 10 passives to choose from before EVERY fight you do. Let's think about the SOLO players out there. Not all this teammate gibberish you've said. It's making solo plays a lot less flexible then before. A lot less.

I'm not complaining in any way. Just grasping the nerf is all.
I love limitations. I strongly believe that the strongest limitation to creativity is no limits.

Right now we do not use 25 different spells from each branch. We are able to use 20 from each branch (actives branch included)

In Beta we only get to use 11 spells per fight (including actives). (12 is at lvl 180 last time I checked).

That is not less than half the spells we are using currently. 11/20 > 50%.

99.99% of solo players will not be doing high lvl dungeons by themselves. If you're talking about multi boxers and calling them solo players, my point still stands.

True solo players are becoming more flexible as well (at least imo). Having more spell options so you can decide what type of gameplay you want? You can create a ini/damage deck when leveling off mobs that you can one-shot. You can create a more balanced res/damage deck when fighting larger mobs. You can create fun specialty decks for different situations. Basically, more available spells can actually be extraordinarily helpful.

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 22:17) *
Honestly, my issue is that we have too few slots. I'd be absolutely fine if it had two more slots. Two more slots would be perfect! But then considering that'd be 14 spells and actives out of 20 (or in the case of Sram 14 out of 21, since we have 6 actives now... One of our spells got split up in two. Don't know how the rest of the classes will change either), a lot of people would still argue that it's "too much freedom". And they already have argued it.

A major point adding two spell slots would really make choosing my major points harder, but that's the whole point of characteristics, so I wouldn't be all against that. Someone suggested it at some point, but I'm sure that it got lost in the flood of discussion that the forums have become since thursday, and no one acknowledged it (but I did... Mentally!).
I figured as such. Though - I think you might try to argue for the two additional slots instead of against the system entirely. I have a feeling with a strong constructive community voice, this deck system will become perfected.

I would LOVE to have more Major point options. As it is not Major points are kinda... depressing. Almost everyone takes AP, MP, Final Dam, Final Res, and then maybe range instead of one of the others. With a two slot option... imagine the possibilities. (it might have been me, I've been throwing that idea around for a while).
my sadida uses 10 elemental spells + 4 actives... with the new system i cant fit everything in 11 slots, the same happens to my iop and feca, they are actually killing options, not creating them. Few classes are ok with those changes because they have no utility spells

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866616  Replies : 87  Views : 1476
posté Yesterday - 04:29:37 | #3
is worth as long as you are not planning on changing those equips anytime soon :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866561  Replies : 19  Views : 444
posté Yesterday - 04:27:48 | #4

Quote (Flatops @ 25 May 2015 12:35) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 24 May 2015 00:42) *
so you say you are revamping eni and sadi and in beta i see the class with most changes are enus? whats wrong with you? sadida is in beta even worst than it is now in the live server, battles take forever, damage is still low, mechanics are more limited than ever... enus stealing hp .... selfhealing 3000-4000 "per turn" (no idea if cooldowns...) and you nerf sadis healing spells? mudoll at lvl 167 heals 300 hp... seriously ankama, WTF is wrong with you?

Hi saphiLC,

Any content in the beta server is a work in progress and subject to change. You can also file a ticket for any constructive feedback.
flatops, i know you are "new" here, but... the last ticket i sent took 1 year to be replied, and got replied by a bot saying something not related to the ticket... so i dont really trust tickets :S

and i know beta is beta for a reason, thats why im letting you all know i dislike what i tested, is not QQing or anything, just a way of letting ankama know (since tickets are so so so not reliable)

This post has been edited by saphiLC - May 26, 2015, 07:13:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866560  Replies : 87  Views : 1476
Dy7
posté May 25, 2015, 07:44:15 | #5

Quote (Hudski @ 25 May 2015 06:49) *
Oh my goddddddddd so why don't you give him actually useful feedback instead of saying "Wah wah me face leaks", pros and cons and effort, not lazy crying.
i did, in the correct threads, so... why don't you shut ur hole if you have no idea about what i did or not? also, who is "wah wah"ing? im not crying about the changes, im just warning ankama about the horrible direction they are leading the game, so dont be a troll

Quote (Loominova @ 25 May 2015 07:32) *
People only put Grou on a pedestal now because they forget how awful the content was at the time of release. Can we point at things like Chillberg Dungeons, Sadi revamp and most of Wabbit Island for a minute, because when these things came out people went a little nuts. Not to mention that rant Grou did about how all Wakfu players are awful exploiters who don't deserve nice things, when bugs in his Dragon Pig design were found and exploited.

So rather than judge the new devs on content that not only hasn't been released yet, but hasn't even been confirmed that it will be released yet, can we look at what has been released? I think we can all agree that Panda, Sram, Iop and Cra revamps were terrific. Most of us love that the devs now actively engage on the English forums (this is really new and very fantastic). The new higher level content that was released was fun and challenging (we're ignoring HC robowl for a minute) with interesting mechanics.

Of course with the good also comes the bad. The increase on gear token prices with Xelorium, HC Robowl, etc. This is totally subjective by the way, and what I feel is good and bad isn't what you might. But to me the good coming from the new devs outweighs the bad, and I didn't feel that way about Grou, and the community during the Grou Era didn't feel that way either.

So, as Hudski was saying, if you could list the things you dislike and why then thats a step closer to improving those issues. If you make sweeping statements they aren't going to help because the devs don't know whats wrong and why. Be constructive, aim to help rather than complain. But don't judge the dev's capabilities on content that isn't even released, not only is it not fair but its just silly :/
if they release what is in beta, all those """terrific""" revamps will mean nothing

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 06:53) *
Yeah, if you don't like it, go into beta, try stuff out, and give him your input on how to make things better. Out of all the things Dy7 does better than Grou, the fact that he actually listens to us should be enough to put him higher in your list. I'm actually happy that Dy7 is a game developer for Wakfu.

If you have an issue with the game's direction, blame Azael if anything. He's the lead game designer.
because i tested beta is im saying all this, why ppl assume things? ... right now i fought an enu, he had like 100 hp left, and in one hit he got me to almost dead from 3/4 hp and he got fully healed, for over 5000 hp, if you wanna have that in the game.... ok, i guess you love easy games

This post has been edited by saphiLC - May 25, 2015, 07:48:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866106  Replies : 10  Views : 500
Dy7
posté May 25, 2015, 06:42:35 | #6
Dy7 hope you dont get offended but i...sadly...think i prefered grou doing the revamps, if what is in beta comes to the live servers... i think thats the last nail in my wakfu coffin. This game is not wakfu anymore...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866096  Replies : 10  Views : 500
posté May 24, 2015, 21:49:57 | #7
did they remove their cling?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865936  Replies : 19  Views : 743
posté May 24, 2015, 01:22:27 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 24 May 2015 01:10) *
Yeah the damage is a big problem :x
The water branch is worse

To make it worse we can't fight monsters so it's hard to compare. I just wish they would explain why sadida's damage went down even more (we are at the very bottom)

The good thing is the new doll system
But then they remove voodoll and make it into inflatable #2..

I really like a lot of changes like on earthquake but it just feels like they came up with ideas really fast. Compared to what iop/cra revamp is like.....it's rushed.

I just wish they were really revamping eni and sadida.
i like a lot of changes too... but the damage is still extremely low @_@ and wtf with enus...why enus? o_O

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865635  Replies : 87  Views : 1476
posté May 24, 2015, 00:42:14 | #9
Ankama... so you say you are revamping eni and sadi and in beta i see the class with most changes are enus? whats wrong with you? sadida is in beta even worst than it is now in the live server, battles take forever, damage is still low, mechanics are more limited than ever... enus stealing hp .... selfhealing 3000-4000 "per turn" (no idea if cooldowns...) and you nerf sadis healing spells? mudoll at lvl 167 heals 300 hp... seriously ankama, WTF is wrong with you?

This post has been edited by saphiLC - May 26, 2015, 07:13:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865620  Replies : 87  Views : 1476
posté May 23, 2015, 22:15:16 | #10

Quote (Rolna @ 23 May 2015 19:46) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 23 May 2015 19:04) *

Quote (Hearttyace @ 23 May 2015 18:47) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 23 May 2015 18:36) *
I blame the people who were crying that they are not receiving revamp anytime soon.
I blame a lot of things. It all started when they released Epic items. I knew Ankamas mindset was going downhill from there.
they started going downhill when they limited orange&up rings... (i still think is bullshit... they changed maka rings too and they are items we paid to use... but when the gear revamp came they didnt update the maka weapons.... (they are totally useles...)
Erm, aren't Maka items unobtainable now? If they're retired now they probably don't even care about them anymore. They aren't touching their stats because then it would bring a wave of complaints because of people who don't have them and can't obtain them anymore.
they were when they revamped gear :\

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865556  Replies : 64  Views : 1627
posté May 23, 2015, 19:04:51 | #11

Quote (Hearttyace @ 23 May 2015 18:47) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 23 May 2015 18:36) *
I blame the people who were crying that they are not receiving revamp anytime soon.
I blame a lot of things. It all started when they released Epic items. I knew Ankamas mindset was going downhill from there.
they started going downhill when they limited orange&up rings... (i still think is bullshit... they changed maka rings too and they are items we paid to use... but when the gear revamp came they didnt update the maka weapons.... (they are totally useles...)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #865490  Replies : 64  Views : 1627
posté May 21, 2015, 23:16:51 | #12
all i can say is... rip fecas

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864355  Replies : 540  Views : 8137
posté May 20, 2015, 03:21:34 | #13
no thanks, cheaper crap is still crap

Thread : News  Preview message : #863494  Replies : 37  Views : 678
posté May 19, 2015, 04:11:02 | #14

Quote (Flatops @ 18 May 2015 13:08) *

Quote (Asgreth @ 15 May 2015 15:48) *

Did anyone else receive one of these emails?
I logged in, and I did in fact get a free Flame Knight.

Thanks, Ankama!

You're welcome!

To clarify how Asgreth received a free Flame Knight, he is among the first owners of at least 8 sidekicks purchased in the Shop.
me too and i didnt get one :\ but bought it so... :p

im a sidekick lover my flame knight is already, 163  

This post has been edited by saphiLC - May 19, 2015, 04:11:27.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863055  Replies : 10  Views : 781
posté May 14, 2015, 05:11:31 | #15

Quote (Flatops @ 13 May 2015 08:03) *
Hi saphiLC,

May I know your country of residence? Paypal is still currently unavailable due to a technical issue that our team is working hard into resolving as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can purchase Ogrines via the in-game Shop of the Wakfu steam client.

And *aww* Sabi eat your breakfast!
my current country of residence is mexico, but never had any problem paying

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861555  Replies : 6  Views : 338
posté May 13, 2015, 06:12:49 | #16

Quote (Airael @ 13 May 2015 05:51) *
I lold at your picture and description xD

Might want to mention what server and what country you're trying to pay from though, and try refreshing the page a lot. I don't know if the paypal problem has been fixed yet but credit card should always be there o-o
im in nox, no paypal option, and credit card says "Suspended indefinitely", and the other methods of payment... i never heard of em o.O

also im glad u liked the image xD

This post has been edited by saphiLC - May 13, 2015, 06:13:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861294  Replies : 6  Views : 338
posté May 13, 2015, 04:18:57 | #17
Payment options ankama, whats going on? i cant see paypal or credit card payment options anymore o-O

i only get a "more payment options" with weird stuff i never heard of (and i wont risk my money on that)

how am i supposed to feed you? D:

*tries to feed sabi a spoon of yummy nomnoms but she refuses to open her mouth* :C

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #861278  Replies : 6  Views : 338
posté May 10, 2015, 20:52:08 | #18
and thats why sadidas dont need revamp /thread

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860522  Replies : 127  Views : 6182
posté May 10, 2015, 19:20:21 | #19

Quote (Fakae @ 10 May 2015 04:30) *
ignore list prevents players from sending you private messages (blue chat) only.
You'll still see anything an ignored player says on guild, group, vicinity, trade or recruitment chats normally.

That said, I do agree that this can be annoying.
More than once i wished ppl from my ignore list wouldn't show up to harass me in vicinity chat.
nope, you are wrong, it prevents you from reading anything the ignored person says in any chat and even prevents you from trading him/her (i think u can still read em in guild and group tho, not sure on those 2), but as everything in this game, sometimes, for some random reason, it bugs.

source: i block kama sellers everyday and i dont read em again (except when it bugs)

This post has been edited by saphiLC - May 10, 2015, 19:21:37.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860495  Replies : 3  Views : 254
posté May 10, 2015, 19:17:03 | #20

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 09 May 2015 14:31) *
It's just ankama's way of slapping you in the face saying: "You want it? Buy a booster and try again!" but when you do get a booster it never drops in the premium tab.

It happened to me before 'Cries in the corner'
im quite sure is programmed that way, they show u "fake" drops to make you buy a sub, but then you dont get anything, ever.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860493  Replies : 29  Views : 1507