Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
596 Posts (0.6 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 19, 2014, 00:16:24 | #1

Quote (Heartyace @ 18 December 2014 01:06) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 18 December 2014 00:37) *
Heartyace, stop embarrasing yourself, you have no idea of what you are talking about, and unless you use multiaccount, im asuming you are pretty new to the game and to ankama(ur characters are lvl 94 iop and lvl 1 sac).

I recomend you reading old threads from the CMs, so you read from their own posts that they are here for us, the community, and sabi didnt even know they removed the lvl 10 respect and moved it to lvl 80... thats just one example... you have never been here when no one posted patch noted and players had to fan-translate them from the french site just to have the CM come one week later posting the same and with mistakes... they just dont care about us or the game, they only care about their 2 months of vacations and being paid (and if im wrong CMs... start proving it).

About the restats.... by what you said, eliotropes should get a respect too, since a crappy spell like portals is less crappy now, since they added no LoS at max lvl... and yes, adding no LoS to a spell, changes A LOT OF ITS GAMEPLAY, there was no reason to max it before, now there is.

But seriously, stop it, you wont get a badge for defending a lost cause.
I'm from the asia server with the same name nickname, and something working as intended (in the Eliotropes case) is a great example of what I just said. If your argument s "Your a low level, So you have no opinion because you wouldn't understand" then I don't see a need to continue this argument. (Yes, I have many high level characters btw)
now... im asking, not saying you are, but... are you retarded? eliotropes working as intended? do you know the difference a no LoS spells makes to a CLOSE RANGE eliotrope? i NEVER needed to max portals for the range cause placing a portal to a side of an enemy didnt require it, but with no LoS i need to max the spell to place a portal behind an enemy, to then push it to the portal and use wakfu sword from a side or even from behind, NOW there is a reason to max that spell to me and other CLOSE RANGE eliotropes....i dont care about its range but the no LoS, wich is at max level. Ill tell u one last time, stop embarrasing yourself, i wont bother replying you again anyways, you just proved me you dont have "vision".

Also, if you are from the asia server, what are you doing here? nothing said in these forums affect your server. And saying you are low lvl means you havent been playing for a while, and saying you are from the asian server proves you are still in diappers, u know nothing about stuff that happened in this community... like those ppl saying this is a free game and we dont deserve a free respect, when they did the same when the game was P2P....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #811683  Replies : 203  Views : 4508
posté December 18, 2014, 23:40:35 | #2
not sure who thinks ankama events but fire him or her... xmas event is not fun and annoying, now u release another annoying one web based....

Thread : News  Preview message : #811650  Replies : 30  Views : 943
posté December 17, 2014, 00:12:07 | #3

Quote (Picaro @ 16 December 2014 14:44) *
Hello everyone,

I want you to know that your voices are being heard. I have spoken with the development team regarding the possibility of a restat for the Eliotrope, Sram and Pandawa classes, unfortunately we will not be offering a free restat in tomorrow's hotfix.

The team feel that the changes made to the Osamodas affected specific builds quite dramatically and thus, decided it was best that a free restat was offered.

Thus, only Osamodas will be granted a free restat at this time.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter.
so what about the other classes? not today, okay, but when, i never maxed portals because there was no reason to do so, now there is and i cant benefit from the no LoS... same with other skills you changed...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810358  Replies : 203  Views : 4508
posté December 16, 2014, 11:58:15 | #4

Quote (Asriah @ 16 December 2014 11:53) *

Quote (MODMasama @ 16 December 2014 11:46) *

Both Osas and Pandas should get a respec. I don't get whats so hard about this. What thought process is leading the devs to think that people are happy with their ruined spec?
even if they changed +1 range to one skill... that deserves a reset... so yeah, only osas is not fair.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810053  Replies : 203  Views : 4508
posté December 16, 2014, 11:49:12 | #5

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 16 December 2014 11:44) *

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 16 December 2014 11:05) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 December 2014 10:12) *
Portal was changed on eliotropes as well I understand it "not being significant enough of a change" to supply a respec but pandas and osas are kind of odd that youd didnt give them one
Didn't Elio's only get buffed though?
Elio's indeed got "buffed" but people should be able to decide how they want their Elio's. With changes to portals people might have to rethink their build ideas. Now that no LoS is required - perhaps they'll want to look into a siphon + unleashed blade combo. Perhaps people don't need LoS on their portals and are more satisfied keeping portal at lvl 6 conserving 45 points for something more useful. Personally - I think this greatly impacts the play style and should bring a respec.
totally this.... i didnt bother maxing portals cause they were (and still are) crap... but with no los new strategies open

Quote (MODMasama @ 16 December 2014 11:46) *
osamodas only? are you kidding me?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810047  Replies : 203  Views : 4508
posté December 16, 2014, 11:40:27 | #6

Quote (Brokonaut @ 16 December 2014 11:19) *
If this is a play on words with respec and respect, this is actually incredibly clever. Well done.

Relative to the topic, a respec is likely to be issued. As to which classes, I cannot confirm (I don't know). Stay tuned.

• Mango

Edit: For context, the title of saphiLC's topic was "where is the respect??[...]" before it got merged here.
then change the title of this post, is misleading... i just noticed this post was about that...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810038  Replies : 203  Views : 4508
posté December 16, 2014, 11:33:52 | #7
where is the respect for the affected classes? osamodas, panda and eliotrope deserve one.... also, when are you going to fix the ai? you made summon osas the worst class to play right now (again) and the ai is still the same shitty ai as always

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #810028  Replies : 185  Views : 3824
posté December 16, 2014, 11:14:52 | #8
so you turn my osamodas into shit, you change stuff on elios, you make change scalding strategies, and no one gets a reset????? i hope its a mistake and you are giving us a free respect, because i didnt lvl portal because it was kinda horrible and you give it no los at max lvl??? how the FSDSDFSDFGSD im supposed to max it now?....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810011  Replies : 203  Views : 4508
posté December 14, 2014, 09:31:41 | #9

Quote (SacridTaco @ 14 December 2014 02:30) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 14 December 2014 01:08) *

Quote (SacridTaco @ 14 December 2014 00:38) *

Quote (Sabi @ 13 December 2014 05:21) *
Interface

• Item Previewing: It will now be impossible to display an item you do not own in the chat by using this interface.
This is dumb. There is literally nothing harmful with having this available. It is very useful and there is no way to even abuse this. Completely uncalled for.

• Gobup: The spell can be used once per turn. Osamodas can no longer summon more than one monster contained in his Gobgob per turn.

This is well deserved. And those Osas thinking this is breaking the class? You just have to wait 2 turns to call out your summons. Almost no difference. And you think your summons die too quick? You have 5 of them with the chance of reviving. Not to mention that summons don't get 1 turned and that its an obvious exaggeration. If you honestly think that people don't want to party with you at high levels because you're a summon Osa, than you're dead wrong. People enjoy partying with them and if people don't want to party with you, its because you personally are not very good. The class is a great class.
did you even tried xellorium? summons last 1 turn, OR LESS... monsters do over 7000 damage to summons... so yeah, is breaking the damn class... and the extremelly retarded AI (that mirrors the programmers) doesnt help, they prefer nerfing the already bugged summons than fixing it... god, i cant summon in enurado because the AI is so broken that monsters just stand in the same spot for 30 seconds doing nothing..... and THEY F NERF MORE!?!??!?!??!

Yes, and it does like 7k damage to normal players too. Which is enough to 1 shot some real players. So whats your point? You want summons with 20k HP?
excuse me but they do around 3000 damage to players, and the same hit deals 7000, so thats my point, why do the mobs damage the summons more?

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #808998  Replies : 37  Views : 2298
posté December 14, 2014, 01:08:00 | #10

Quote (SacridTaco @ 14 December 2014 00:38) *

Quote (Sabi @ 13 December 2014 05:21) *
Interface

• Item Previewing: It will now be impossible to display an item you do not own in the chat by using this interface.
This is dumb. There is literally nothing harmful with having this available. It is very useful and there is no way to even abuse this. Completely uncalled for.

• Gobup: The spell can be used once per turn. Osamodas can no longer summon more than one monster contained in his Gobgob per turn.

This is well deserved. And those Osas thinking this is breaking the class? You just have to wait 2 turns to call out your summons. Almost no difference. And you think your summons die too quick? You have 5 of them with the chance of reviving. Not to mention that summons don't get 1 turned and that its an obvious exaggeration. If you honestly think that people don't want to party with you at high levels because you're a summon Osa, than you're dead wrong. People enjoy partying with them and if people don't want to party with you, its because you personally are not very good. The class is a great class.
did you even tried xellorium? summons last 1 turn, OR LESS... monsters do over 7000 damage to summons... so yeah, is breaking the damn class... and the extremelly retarded AI (that mirrors the programmers) doesnt help, they prefer nerfing the already bugged summons than fixing it... god, i cant summon in enurado because the AI is so broken that monsters just stand in the same spot for 30 seconds doing nothing..... and THEY F NERF MORE!?!??!?!??!

Quote (Fadedspawn @ 14 December 2014 00:41) *
RIP summon osas! My prayers have come true.
reported for flamming

This post has been edited by saphiLC - December 14, 2014, 01:14:07.
Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #808809  Replies : 37  Views : 2298
posté December 14, 2014, 00:45:14 | #11
but yeah, extreme nerf to osas... but let the ecas/srams have anything they want.... ppl whining about osas self healing... what about ecas and srams? they do it too... and now 1 summon per turn... pfff they better dont implement it...

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 14 December 2014 00:44) *
Stop crying,

Sure, it may hurt PvM a bit, but waiting another turn FOR A SUMMON, isn't so bad. You can now rely more on casting abilities.

Now for PvP, I'm fucking glad.
you sure never played an osa...

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #808803  Replies : 82  Views : 3551
posté December 14, 2014, 00:41:22 | #12

Quote (LouCypher @ 13 December 2014 23:53) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 13 December 2014 18:50) *
people dont like playing with summon osas because they are usually (with some notable exceptions) terrible players when it comes to group dynamics.

has nothing to do with the AI.
Lets not forget the length of time a summoner adds to fights.
do you mean doll sadidas?

Wabbit Cavaliew can one hit KO all summons = no fix

thats not a bug, is how the skill they have works, try using one with a fire eni and read the description.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #808799  Replies : 82  Views : 3551
posté November 28, 2014, 19:33:08 | #13
Xelorium is out in the beta, and eliatropes eliatropes, i didnt test em yet, but they look extremelly op/broken but fun to play

xelorium, what a fail area... is going to become the new bilbiza (desert), monsters hit extremelly high (7000 or more sometimes and out of the blue), their passives are annoying and broken (i guess thats because its in beta), the drops are extremelly low, and for the high amount of time and the little exp they give, they are not worth hunting down, not even for the gear, all the gear in the xelorium is bullshit, 2-3 element defense? PFFFFFFF oh and open ur ears, there is a monster you cant kill if you are soloing or if you are the last one alive, if its hp is 25% or less, it requires 2 or more players in CC to get damage, also 1 monster only is capturable.... 1, and looks like the worst one, (my sramva's, wich are high lvl, get one hitted by those monsters....)

also... hero slots will cost ogrines, now thats a pay to win feature, gg ankama.

Anyone else wanna add something else that i missed?

im not ranting, just making a post with thing they can change before they release this, at late december....

sorry for my engrish, wrote this in a hurry D:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #802263  Replies : 31  Views : 1317
posté November 25, 2014, 16:23:52 | #14
is a way of avoiding ppl making new characters (and getting kamas from chests with the new character), leveling isnt that hard if you are subbed tho.

Thread : News  Preview message : #800885  Replies : 73  Views : 3300
posté November 24, 2014, 09:32:57 | #15
the sidekick is bugged, it only removes 1 mp (if any), even if you saw clearly the -1mp pop up 4 times... and whats the point of the skill that removes mp but for every mp it removes gives 1 mp back? is retarded...

Thread : News  Preview message : #800348  Replies : 42  Views : 1732
posté November 14, 2014, 22:41:27 | #16
duplicated post ._.

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796578  Replies : 10  Views : 576
posté November 14, 2014, 22:33:21 | #17
to all the blind mango followers who believe anything he says:
*phoenix wrigth voice on*
TAKE THAT!!
*phoenix wrigth voice off*

Thread : News  Preview message : #796568  Replies : 248  Views : 4761
posté September 09, 2014, 23:37:23 | #18
- game is pretty bugged (more than normal i mean)
- client still closes at random when u try to log in
- battles last longer than before, aka more grindfu for the same shitty exp/kamas/(drops????)
- random client lag is worst than ever... cant use 2 clients now...
- drop rates are still horrible
- this game doesnt feel like wakfu anymore gg
- you managed to break arrow keys AGAIN... aka we cant change facing directions unless we click, wich is annoying
- new gear revamp (again...) is horrible, you just turned Grindfu into Grindfu 5000
- heals are a joke now
- dunno... many many shit...

- the only thing i liked is the new(AGAIN) astrub

so yeah... good luck with the game, im done with it, i wouldnt WASTE my time here even if u paid me, bye.

a tip: STOP CHANGING EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE PATCH!

This post has been edited by saphiLC - September 10, 2014, 02:16:09.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #773265  Replies : 779  Views : 9992