Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
578 Posts (0.64 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 09, 2014, 23:37:23 | #1
- game is pretty bugged (more than normal i mean)
- client still closes at random when u try to log in
- battles last longer than before, aka more grindfu for the same shitty exp/kamas/(drops????)
- random client lag is worst than ever... cant use 2 clients now...
- drop rates are still horrible
- this game doesnt feel like wakfu anymore gg
- you managed to break arrow keys AGAIN... aka we cant change facing directions unless we click, wich is annoying
- new gear revamp (again...) is horrible, you just turned Grindfu into Grindfu 5000
- heals are a joke now
- dunno... many many shit...

- the only thing i liked is the new(AGAIN) astrub

so yeah... good luck with the game, im done with it, i wouldnt WASTE my time here even if u paid me, bye.

a tip: STOP CHANGING EVERYTHING EVERY SINGLE PATCH!

This post has been edited by saphiLC - September 10, 2014, 02:16:09.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #773265  Replies : 772  Views : 5940
posté August 14, 2014, 18:36:56 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 14 August 2014 08:23) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 14 August 2014 08:13) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 14 August 2014 08:05) *
Also I'm tired of hearing xelor people talk,
and were tired of hearing you talk about sadidas
And we're tired of you talking about masqs
See how dumb this is?

Let people talk about the class they want to talk about. If you don't like it ignore it
we are tired of him talking about masqs? we? talk for urself sir... he isnt the one invading and infecting every single post with sadida rants... i dont talk about classes and i can say you are extremelly annoying, just cut it out, stop derailing posts and whining about how horrible sadidas are, they said they are going to re-revamp all classes, isnt that enough for you?...shut it please.

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 14, 2014, 18:40:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762957  Replies : 667  Views : 16218
posté August 13, 2014, 18:28:24 | #3
fecas are not DPS? ._. lol, what a joke... fire fecas are excellent damage dealers, using the fire spells as they are, not in glyphs, glyphs suck... inversion, crit armor, volcano on some monsters if required and pew pew pew my feca is water/earth tho xD but made another one for fire  

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #762671  Replies : 37  Views : 1741
posté August 13, 2014, 18:25:12 | #4
id say long range, i got that one for my osa, all my osa spells are long range anyways... and summons always fail the kill in close combat challenge unless i, the summoner, am right next to the monster killed... so yeah, id say long range

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 13, 2014, 18:25:37.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762670  Replies : 2  Views : 441
posté August 12, 2014, 00:56:58 | #5

Quote (Mtibbs @ 12 August 2014 00:53) *
Players had too much crit in the game for a very long time. You didn't even need to try hard to get high amounts of crit. So yeah, it's a great change for the better.

By default you could stat 22% into crit as it is. With the current gear you could easily reach 60-80% with a little bit of effort. In fact I believe there was a build for my Masq and Xelor in terms of gear that'd get me to 96% crit.

If you want to specialize into crit once the revamp goes through you're going to have to seek specific types of gear rather than throwing on the newest piece of gear.
as if crit worked correctly... over 70% crit and barely crit...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762152  Replies : 57  Views : 1797
posté August 09, 2014, 16:13:14 | #6
anyone else saw the "pvp disable" button? D: (is in the passport shift+p)

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #761328  Replies : 561  Views : 29225
posté August 09, 2014, 00:34:10 | #7
"Obtaining relic fragments relic outside of a Hardcore dungeon" outside...ALL fragments drop outside a hardcore dungeon, new ones and old ones, u cant expect them talking about ms freeze hardcore dungeon...it doesnt exists, d'oh. Also... why say anything about the PP required being "removed" if the new fragments never required PP in first place...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761148  Replies : 13  Views : 445
posté August 08, 2014, 23:59:58 | #8
u can get tints, equips(for tofus), pet/mount food that raises 2 lvls, costume and the 2 pets :p

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 09, 2014, 00:00:12.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761133  Replies : 4  Views : 259
posté August 08, 2014, 23:56:24 | #9

Quote (Cabran @ 08 August 2014 23:27) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 08 August 2014 21:24) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 08 August 2014 21:12) *
yep, i think solomonk fragments drop rate is wrong... i used to drop em faster than now... since they "doubled" the rate and removed pp lock i droped 0 :\
They did not remove the PP lock this is a common mistake people are making.

They only removed the PP lock on everything AFTER wabbit island. Such as Dark vlad epps, harry boots, flaxhid talisman, etc

Solomonk will has a PP lock and is still 1% this is the case with all old relics the NEW relics went from 0.1% to 0.2% with no PP lock.

Do you see the obvious difference here?
I am well aware of the pp lock...

I have 2 chars, each with +100 PP, and 4 multimen:

200 PP + 200 PP + 100 PP + 100 PP + 100 PP + 100 PP = 800 PP (see, I can count!)

Does Ankama want me to 6-box with each char having 200 PP ?

The ridiculous fact I have to equip my chars with PP gear making them weak (or/and doing challenges) makes grinding ice chafers even more tedious. It's also dumb that I have to hit each pile of bones 10 times, but that's another matter..
source -> Click here

[align=start]Relic’s fragments: Obtaining relic fragments relic outside of a Hardcore dungeon seemed a little too rare for us, therefore we will change their rates from 0.1% to 0.2% on normal monsters, and 1 % to 2% on the normal boss. While it remains low but we must remember that this is an extra method of obtaining them (in addition to the Hardcore mode dungeon and related achievements) and that there is no threshold of PP required for these fragments, allowing those whose gain XP solo or small groups to obtain them too.

dont know, they dont say anything about "old" fragments or "new" ones... they generalized, so it should mean is for all fragments... they also said they raised the % to drop the sword from the chall monster in chafers area and im still waiting to get one... while i already have like 8 daggers from the challenge monster at spores... wich makes me think they changed nothing at all 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761132  Replies : 13  Views : 445
posté August 08, 2014, 21:12:12 | #10
yep, i think solomonk fragments drop rate is wrong... i used to drop em faster than now... since they "doubled" the rate and removed pp lock i droped 0 :\

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761093  Replies : 13  Views : 445
posté August 08, 2014, 00:47:23 | #11

Quote (Mtibbs @ 08 August 2014 00:24) *

Quote (Gynrei @ 07 August 2014 15:06) *

Quote (Mtibbs @ 06 August 2014 23:06) *
The player you defend is burning witches before they even see the content update.

However, that doesn't take away from the point that they want it easy. they want everything handed to them on silver platter because they simply don't want the grind and they sure as heck don't want to pay if they want convenience.

I feel completely justified basing my opinions on past actions from Ankama and the direction they are going.

You seem to want to ignore any issues with this game. Whether it be support, P2W, or massive amounts of bugs. Here's a new thread reflecting the state of the current game. Give it a quick look. It'll only take like 4 posts to see the game is indeed a mess.

I have never asked for the game to be as easy as you claim. I want the game to be fair for everyone.

Quote (Dy7 @ 07 August 2014 01:05) *
The goal is that the tool that re-rolls stats of an item will be obtained naturally and easily, without players having to go out of their way to farm them.

This sounds exactly the same as Smithmagic Hammers. Those were supposed to be easy to obtain in game. Are people really going to tell me you drop enough on one account to rune all your gear? Get serious.

Now these reroll items can't even be dropped helping others run low level content. You'll need to continually run high level content to adjust your gear. Do not forget when you want to change builds and ALL your gear will need to be rerolled. Again, do people really expect these items to come from anywhere but the boutique? Ankama wants to make money off this system. That means it will need to appeal to players. How do you think they will make this happen? By having so many of these items drop for free during regular game play? Think.

Remember how much players loved random stats when placing runes via the second incarnation of Smithmagic. How many failures will it take to turn an item into your desired elements before you smash your keyboard in frustration??
You're really grasping at straws with that thread. Like I've said earlier I have several accounts and have rarely ever experienced anything beyond needed to relog on occasion even to this very day.

I don't have issues with my multimen, I don't typically have to relog. I don't see an issue with smithmagic or an incarnation of smithmagic.

You and others are blowing up extremely minor issues that only 4 other people actually even replied about to great proportions for what reason? Are you intentionally trying to kill the game?

Stop trying to demonize a feature they're adding to the game before you even lay your eyes upon it.
i have problems with my MM too... and also connecting to the game, the client suddenly closes when i choose a server or a character, is quite annoying. A lot of ppl i know in game also have this problem.

I dont think adding the new random thing is going to help at all, they just want to sell a p2w object in the shop to reroll. /thread

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760887  Replies : 211  Views : 5174
posté August 05, 2014, 21:58:55 | #12

Quote (Cairen @ 05 August 2014 18:35) *

Quote (NathanXDC98 @ 05 August 2014 17:12) *
So im at that stage where i have to do the quest Miss Ugly tower dg.. In order to do so i have to have the ugly set which requires a lot of work to craft. So im wondering is it worth making that set, what do you gain afterwards from the dungeon and what quests are given after that, how much could you sell the set for and have many people made it before? Also there is no ugly set or items on the market is that because nobody cares about it and hard to get or that not many people craft it and its bought very often? Im currently 2/3 done with the set, all i need is to craft the breastplate.
if you're on Remi, I can lend you a set
or if u are in Nox i can lend u mine or if u made urs... i can help u with the dungeon

Just to see that boss (and its music)... that set is worth making n_n

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760287  Replies : 9  Views : 428
posté August 04, 2014, 22:42:08 | #13
sadida or monks until ur enu is around 70, then whispers ._. (if ur iop is air/earth, those should be easy and you would be getting nice exp)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760021  Replies : 5  Views : 378
posté August 04, 2014, 22:35:07 | #14
Click here

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 04, 2014, 22:36:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760018  Replies : 2  Views : 235
posté August 04, 2014, 22:29:04 | #15
They will ignore you here too, sadly
//
Aquí, tristemente, también te van a ignorar... e incluso hasta más

This post has been edited by saphiLC - August 04, 2014, 22:29:35.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #760017  Replies : 2  Views : 165
posté August 04, 2014, 22:07:21 | #16

Quote (3xited @ 04 August 2014 21:20) *
. . .
What about the inventory, if right now we are struggling with how extremely limited our inventory/storage is... whats going to happen after this "revamp"? more bag slots? more room in our HB chest? also... the new shared chest is so tinny D: better than nothing i suppose...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760010  Replies : 211  Views : 5174
posté August 04, 2014, 21:15:16 | #17

Quote (Kokonaut @ 04 August 2014 19:30) *
Hmm. As of right now only damages and resists (on certain gears that before gave resist to specific elements, for example the Falling Shadome would have a resist roll) are rolled for.

This is happening at the same time as the global revamp, so I believe they'll likely re-evaluate the existence of characteristic stats (str/agi/int/cha) on equipment as they go over all items in the game for the re-balance. I'm not 100% certain on this part though, so I'm sure either [3xiTed] or [Dy7] will clarify at some point about the state of these stats on items.

• Mango
to be honest... i think they planed that shield to be used with that shushu gear that transforms a % of your earth resists into the other 3 elemental resists :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760004  Replies : 211  Views : 5174
posté January 23, 2014, 08:53:21 | #18

In case no one noticed, that text was there since MMs release, i bet they had it planed, lie to us saying pretty stuff to make us WASTE our money on them because they dont require bread or keys...infact because they dont require keys or bread they also had the excuse to say MMs are nerfed versions of players, and that they cant do UBs.... but after just ONE SINGLE PATCH, they change it.... just wait for the second part, when ankama makes necesary a special item from the boutique to revive dead MMs (and maybe a super annoying to make item with the same function)... i paid 6 months in December, for 2 accounts, i totally regret it, im stupid... MMs are yet ANOTHER fraud, ankama.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #668327  Replies : 469  Views : 23659
posté December 21, 2013, 01:22:31 | #19

Quote (TinyLaNorthio @ 20 December 2013 19:29) *
I think this is the top of Temple of Scriptures? how can you get here
you are the winner  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #654685  Replies : 19  Views : 1195
posté December 20, 2013, 05:16:17 | #20

Quote (OttiGB @ 20 December 2013 04:15) *
I couldn't help notice as well as the chat you censored your health... it was a good idea, i was about to bash you for whatever health you was rocking!!

J/K
You are the reason i censored it :@

J/K  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #654381  Replies : 19  Views : 1195