Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 26 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

saphiLC's profile
845 Posts (0.64 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:20:32 | #1

Quote (Fleisch @ 25 November 2015 14:37) *
Matty i'd love to advice you to simply ignore that guy.....unfortunately that's easier said then done, when over 50% of all forum threads are infected with his mumbo jumbo...
wisdom words  

Quote (mattymaats @ 25 November 2015 12:12) *

Quote (Flatops @ 25 November 2015 07:02) *

There are no plans to merge servers.

On the other hand, there is news about Amara migrating to Remington. The news can be read here.

You kind of contradict yourself here... Just saying.

Matty, ignore Trollissimo, you are right, he is not, at least server wise. Merge, Carry over, Combine, Migrating, etc, they have the same result and require the same steps.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #927702  Replies : 30  Views : 485
posté November 24, 2015, 21:14:38 | #2

Quote (MRGoob @ 27 September 2015 00:25) *
Osa__ map control ★
xelor_ map control ★ ★ ★ ★
Sac__ map control ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Panda map control ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Osa can move things like 1 or 2 cells for emergency, costs alot too.(I guess if you count summons I give it two stars because some can push but most have a long cool down.)
Xelor can move usually 1 or 2 monsters very accurately per turn with very good range.
Sac can do alot more and has pretty crazy range pull/swap/push
Panda can surgically move things many cells, and can do it like 5x+ per turn
osas can teleport allies, summons, him/herself to almost any point of the map, but is wp heavy

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #927492  Replies : 4  Views : 406
posté November 23, 2015, 18:49:54 | #3
again with this? forced ads = never playing it

Thread : News  Preview message : #927326  Replies : 12  Views : 320
posté November 23, 2015, 18:49:17 | #4
also... where is golden croum? tsk tsk

Thread : News  Preview message : #927325  Replies : 8  Views : 234
posté November 23, 2015, 18:48:23 | #5

Thread : News  Preview message : #927324  Replies : 8  Views : 234
posté November 14, 2015, 19:42:44 | #6

Quote (shankissimo @ 13 November 2015 14:30) *
Alt-tab'ing is annoying and taxing your hardware (which can cause crashes, freezes and other inconveniences), not experiencing any bugs is most certainly an enjoyable experience. So nice that I have not experienced any bugs that would impact my gameplay enough to consider hating ankama for it.

To the OP: if you want to kill players just because you have heroes, go spread your P2W nonsense elsewhere, this has been under discussion before and I don't feel like looking it up/repeating myself just so you can understand - it's your job to not post thread 'clones'.
I'd advise you learn some PvP if you want to hold your own instead of crying for P2W features in the game.
First, LOWER your ego.
Second, so much hate in a single post and YOU are wrong in every single bit of it, lol.
Third, no, i want heroes to DEFEND myself from random pkers that use multibox, so stop assuming everyone is like you, i dont even like PVP.
Fourth, hows a feature that is already free(multiboxing) p2w? i guess your HUGE ego blinds you (seeing how you only have 1 high lvl character....i assume you are multiboxer, that would explain your hate, and its actually funny how the one crying about heroes its you and not, but i guess your MASSIVE ego wont let you see why)

This post has been edited by saphiLC - November 14, 2015, 19:49:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925775  Replies : 11  Views : 550
posté November 14, 2015, 19:28:37 | #7
not remmy, they got a huge rollback due duppers, it may happen again since the duppers are still there

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925773  Replies : 29  Views : 1025
posté November 13, 2015, 02:12:51 | #8
heroes so...why cant they pvp? and why if i lose they lose all their hp as if they lost too? more bugs? what are you doing ankama? we are wasting money on your half baked "features"... but yeah, no pvp with heroes and you require them being the same nation and even the same guild.....whats the logic behind that?!? im not renewing heroes for sure....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925484  Replies : 11  Views : 550
posté November 10, 2015, 19:31:39 | #9

Quote (Y-ster @ 09 November 2015 18:59) *

Quote (Yunru @ 09 November 2015 18:02) *
Quite a huge chance on those:
Oh gosh, not another anthro class. We have cats, pandas, and dragons. Do we really need a dog too? @~@

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925077  Replies : 194  Views : 7862
posté November 10, 2015, 19:27:50 | #10

Quote (samrux2 @ 10 November 2015 06:45) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 10 November 2015 05:09) *
do you even read? you are complaining about them not being exchangeable and in your screenshoot says "Cannot been exchanged".

Do you even see? The token machine lists it as "not linked". Only in the inventory did the item reveal itself to be actually linked.
what if i tell you an item can be not linked and yet not exchangeable? :O! *mind blown*

the candy isnt linked, linked items have a "linked" text on them, so dont know what revealed as linked to you

This post has been edited by saphiLC - November 10, 2015, 19:30:40.
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #925076  Replies : 22  Views : 1199
posté November 10, 2015, 19:15:19 | #11
that moment when the news section have more ads for other games than stuff related to the game.... but as always... forced ads = never EVER playing/sharing/etc

Thread : News  Preview message : #925069  Replies : 17  Views : 676
posté November 10, 2015, 05:09:29 | #12

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 10 November 2015 02:39) *

But you can't exchange between toons on the same account, exchange with other people, drop or put on your chest.

do you even read? you are complaining about them not being exchangeable and in your screenshoot says "Cannot been exchanged".

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - November 11, 2015, 04:01:06.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : 1.44 Bug Reports  Preview message : #924942  Replies : 22  Views : 1199
posté November 08, 2015, 07:42:53 | #13

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 07 November 2015 12:03) *
Sadida is shit for powerleveling.

Pick any class from this thread.
all that post say is "no life and grind on tormentor"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924676  Replies : 26  Views : 1393
posté November 06, 2015, 22:41:34 | #14
yeah, buy it now while its decent, then ankama will nerf it so it becomes useles, like what they did with flame knight..... im not buying a sidekick ever again...and i have 10

Thread : News  Preview message : #924507  Replies : 20  Views : 1273
posté November 06, 2015, 03:02:51 | #15

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 01 November 2015 15:16) *
Lol'd at the crying Osa after the nerf, refuses to play good and cries about being ineffective. Yeah summoner Osa is still one of most powerful classes, you can never deny that.
i can easyly do around 4000 with osa + 5000 with summon (single target, aoe is more), so yeah, osas pretty stronk still :p

Luki, adapt or die, thats ankama's moto (or thats the vibe i got from decks)

Quote (Matt5150 @ 03 November 2015 22:27) *

Iop |
Keywords: Fearless Warrior, Close combat damage dealer
  • Specializes in: Smash things.
  • Capabilities: Smash things.
  • Strengths: Smash things.
  • Drawbacks: Can't smash things at all
you forgot to say that they use their heads to smash things :3

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 02 November 2015 13:56) *
Sadida | Keywords: Dolls, Healer, Support, MP removal, Poisons, Protector
  • Specializes in: Mimimizing potential harm that the team can receive; grow in power the longer the combat.
  • Capabilities: Summoning dolls with different utilities. Sadida itself can heal or shield allies. It can also remove Resist of selected enemy or slightly buff allies damage. Can summon Voodoo doll to let allies redirect attacks through it to enemy far away. Can also remove or steal MP, reduce damage of enemies and apply poisons. Has access to no-los ranged aoe push wich help in positioning and unique dragging spell available only to 2 classes in game.
  • Strengths: Highest damage potential when combined with dolls. Very high survival - can solo most dungeons. Fights alongside sadida become easier to win. Can fight effectively without use of any WP.
  • Drawbacks: Short range and lack of mobility moves. Awkward limit on spells. Versality is not welcomed in the world of deck system that require people to specialize in one way and stick to it in combat. Worst revival spell design. WP spend by other classes have better impact. Can't change from using and not using dolls fast. Can't easily change the dolls it once summoned. Require too many stats to be effective, wich usually makes it either lack of range or control. Enemies and certain mechanics in game can shoot down Sadida's ability to create dolls for 4 rounds. Need time to build up and therefore Is not welcomed in easy fights as its gameplay slows down combat. Timed achievements are worst - lack of instant burst dmg. Dolls are fragile in meta pve.
this looks a doll sadida only description, there are ppl who dont like using dolls = C

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924365  Replies : 28  Views : 1649
posté November 06, 2015, 02:54:09 | #16

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 04 November 2015 22:55) *

Quote (Sabi @ 04 November 2015 03:45) *
Hi Tommy,

The aim of the event was to try to offer something positive for the whole Community to enjoy so thank you for sharing that feedback with us as this will also help us improve such event and will be shared with the team but we cannot promise any extension or changes at this time.
Yeah, I figured as much. It's just, from a player's perspective, these things seem easy and obvious: a fix that's been implemented in years past, ought to be immediately relevant for years to come, unless something fundamental changes in the nature of the Event.

I can't help but feel that whatever miscommunication allows really good fixes like the Al Howin Mobs to disappear between 2014 and 2015 must be a symptom of bigger internal problems that need to be addressed with Wakfu as a whole.

I'm sure it's a lot to keep track of, but it'd be nice in the future if someone made more of an effort to keep these events from losing the good parts.
hope someone important reads your reply tommy, they keep "taking note" of our feedback but i guess they use it as toilet paper because its really infuriating that for 3 years we still have the same issues with the same events/bugs/updates/etc etc

Its like they dont care.

(and in case someone decides on its own that my reply is "flaming", no its not, its how i feel about the constant and repetitive mistakes that can be easyly solved if ankama cared a tinytiny bit about the game and its players)

This post has been edited by saphiLC - November 06, 2015, 02:57:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924362  Replies : 4  Views : 586
posté November 05, 2015, 21:51:01 | #17

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 05 November 2015 21:21) *
As long as the world chat is a consumable item, so folks don't spam too hard, I'm ok with it.

What I really want in my stocking this year from Santa Jaws is:

• 3v3 Kolossium,
  • Prims,
  • Guild vs Guild,
  • Nation Vs Nation,
  • more Conquest Islands & bonuses,
  • lv 180, 190 and 200 PvP gear,
  • a Crafting Revamp,
  • the re-opening of the Mobile Arenas,
  • the re-release and expansion to lv 200 of Alkatrool Island,
  • the expansion of the Harebourg questline,
  • the release of the Big Sandhill
  • finally place the Silly Strawberry in Bilbiza, and the other Bilbiza ecosystem plants
  • More good Chef recipes
  • A more obvious and robust Group Finder, accessible at Dungeon Entrances
  • A Slayhound Petsmount from Kwismas Island
  • Father Whupper, Redolph, Santa Jaws and Oogie Betty bosses on Kwismas
  • New Kwismas spells
  • Fix the Train Ride at the Trool Fair
  • Nation Invasion Siege Engines released finally
  • Bring back the DT Express and Boat and Canoon cut scenes
  • Activate the Nation-Specific DT Express Skins
  • Allow us to toggle on and off our pet sounds

Yeah, basically that would make me happy. This is pretty much all stuff they have started to work on, but never finished, so it should be pretty easy to go back and finish it up and toss it into the game, as compared to whipping it up from scratch!

I'd be willing to wait till 2016 for the Kolossium, as long as they actually get it done!

Thanks Ankama!
this, because ankama PROMISED it, they need to improve the extremelly bad image they give to us, the players, and a good start point is fullfilling their promises

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924305  Replies : 27  Views : 1577
posté November 05, 2015, 21:42:00 | #18
osa+sadi+feca = pretty good team

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #924297  Replies : 15  Views : 728
posté November 04, 2015, 02:18:49 | #19
and this is why ankama games are full of bugs.... they cant focus on just one thing... and by the way, since you are forcing this ad to me, i wont EVER try or share this, thats my politic about forced ads

Thread : News  Preview message : #923967  Replies : 49  Views : 1910
posté November 03, 2015, 01:29:41 | #20

Quote (holylance @ 02 November 2015 01:37) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 02 November 2015 00:18) *
hope they dont, the drama would be annoying
What drama? You know this is a game and you can turn off chat right?
i guess you have never been in a post of this subject before :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #923758  Replies : 10  Views : 616