Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
1543 Posts (0.88 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 07:07:17 | #1
ankama really needs to make a code clean up ...

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #995879  Replies : 4  Views : 134
posté January 15, 2017, 06:09:28 | #2

Quote (HealingHotness @ 14 January 2017 06:25) *
Still no option? Srsly Ankama.
its not a single player game, i think syncing the game with other players would be imposible unless everyone removed the animations too, and not everyone hates them, plus in case you dont know, the time some skill animations take is to balance those skills so you dont spam them. (you can search in the forums for a really old post if you want to confirm it).

Quote (cody5 @ 14 January 2017 23:31) *

Quote (HealingHotness @ 14 January 2017 06:25) *
Still no option? Srsly Ankama.
I mean the "combat visual quality" says:
-hide combat
-combat with no animation
-show all

But even if i chnged it in combat it still shows animation.
Maybe it's for the fights you aren't participating in?
didnt see that option, ill check it now, but i doubt is possible at the moment to "remove" the animations, mayb is the stand still animations? imma check right now

edit, ok, it says combat without visual effects, not animations :p that makes more sense. And its for other ppl battles, hide the battle completly, show battle but without skill effects (particles, smoke, etc), and at max you see everything in the battle (but without being spectator)

This post has been edited by saphiLC - January 18, 2017, 21:11:53.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #995662  Replies : 3  Views : 229
posté January 15, 2017, 06:03:33 | #3

Quote (Alicetempo @ 24 September 2016 18:33) *
what is the use Cage of Blood if in the pvp other players using stabilization ?? and when we die we are stabilized and Clinging to Life It becomes another useless spell?? already ruined flaming and Bloodthirsty Fury ....because the ankama hates Sacriers?......I remove the stabilization when the Sacrier dies it becomes at least decent.there will be a revamp for the Sacrier? hoping to settle instead of ruining every time.
cling and cage of blood would be overpowered if they didnt have those cons.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #995660  Replies : 10  Views : 945
posté January 14, 2017, 00:57:52 | #4

Quote (xXxMathsdebatorxXx @ 13 January 2017 13:31) *

Quote (Flatops @ 13 January 2017 07:00) *
Hello everyone,

Of course we have plans, it's our birthday, and 5th one to be exact!

Well that explains it, costume confirmed.

i bet it shows off some parts of the gear you have equipped so you are forced to hide those by buying that gimmick item that made most costumes horrible / incomplete

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995538  Replies : 22  Views : 903
posté January 13, 2017, 00:33:41 | #5

Quote (Deviched @ 04 January 2017 00:24) *
Nox wouldn't be very populated because it's NA exclusive (only people from NA can join and play in Nox), go join Remmington.

Play what you like. Play Feca if you want easy meta.
im not NA and i have my characters in Nox, so i think you are wrong :p

Also to OP, avoid this game if you can, is not going to last and it's extremely grindy/boring and full of bugs and horrible performance even on high spec computers, its graphics are nice but other than that the "game" is horrible, and the higher lvl you get the more annoying it gets

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995423  Replies : 8  Views : 466
posté January 13, 2017, 00:30:20 | #6

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 12 January 2017 20:22) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 12 January 2017 20:18) *
They do something every year.
Why are you already posting? It's not for another month and a half.
Do you start celebrating New Years before Thanksgiving or something?
Since you're so big on naming things.. hence forth, I shall call you Negative Nancy!

Seriously tho, I don't remember anything happening last year or the year before and since the forums
are relatively dead lately. I figured "why not post something, to give people something to look forward to".

Sure it's 6 weeks away, but so what?.. where's your sense of fun?
Negative Sandy fits him better tho  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995421  Replies : 22  Views : 903
posté January 13, 2017, 00:29:01 | #7

Quote (EarthyMadness @ 12 January 2017 18:04) *
Tbh I don't always agree with Hate but I'm on his side here.

Also, is valvatorez actually here? I still have him blocked so I wasn't sure.
he is but, as always, 0% useful posts, he just tries too hard to act like a troll

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995420  Replies : 34  Views : 1030
posté January 11, 2017, 20:33:26 | #8

Quote (Gimonfu @ 11 January 2017 17:07) *
Soon (TM)
was going to post this, so +1

also... hupper never were OP, in fact they are pretty bad compared to almost any other class (and i think they never released em in beta o_o we had to pay to test them)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995261  Replies : 34  Views : 1030
posté January 11, 2017, 20:29:01 | #9
you need to do the questline first to enable the "teleport" at bonta, if you already did those quests then its probably yet another bug, if not, do the nation quests  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #995260  Replies : 3  Views : 124
posté January 10, 2017, 20:15:47 | #10

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 09 January 2017 21:39) *
People would've loved that potion during the 2x event this past weekend. Ankama, you keep missing out on great opportunities, you would've sold soooo many.
did u really expect anything better? xD

Thread : News  Preview message : #995131  Replies : 7  Views : 352
posté January 07, 2017, 06:19:49 | #11

Quote (Merriden @ 07 January 2017 04:08) *

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 06 January 2017 16:59) *
If a server has a ton of players:
Less drama

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT?
he should check youtube for example, huge user base, 0 drama.... right?... right?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #994826  Replies : 18  Views : 625
posté January 07, 2017, 06:16:50 | #12

Quote (TruthSeeker1 @ 06 January 2017 02:04) *
Although unfortunate, it seems completely fair to me.

Also, HI CECET WELCOME BACK BOO :3

you also see fair being forced to lower your lvl for some quests and then not getting ur normal hp back? ._.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #994825  Replies : 13  Views : 974
posté January 07, 2017, 03:37:33 | #13
honest answer, run away, bugfu is dying faster and faster with every new patch and their amazing "fixes"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #994813  Replies : 18  Views : 625
posté January 07, 2017, 03:30:15 | #14

Quote (Caliiintz @ 07 January 2017 01:15) *
Farming for bread is just encouraging forcing grind in the game, and I'm against it
fixed it

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #994811  Replies : 37  Views : 1466
posté January 03, 2017, 01:01:16 | #15

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 02 January 2017 20:45) *
This doesn't make fun game design...
Thats the key part  

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #994221  Replies : 64  Views : 1595
posté December 24, 2016, 20:15:23 | #16
i got
1 Wakfu Consumables Mystery Box + TWO(not 1) Krosmaga Gold Booster

Thread : News  Preview message : #993178  Replies : 38  Views : 1133
posté December 21, 2016, 23:14:42 | #17

Quote (140568 @ 21 December 2016 22:59) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 21 December 2016 20:44) *

Quote (MemoryV @ 21 December 2016 20:37) *
And iam saying again - to force ppl pay for pages ankama breaking working system and forcing all peeps to accept it. Just to sell some pages. This is what i dont like -forcing in that weird way.
thats my main complain, they are forcing it, but ankama is doing what they know best....shady stuff... right now looks like its not a problem, but when they start adding special gear from dungeons ran at like 30 stasis or more, ppl will start realizing why im complaining (i guess most ppl didnt bother trying higher than 20 stasis dungeons with the crappy emblems and crappy choice of stats and spells, custom gear, stats and spells are a must, thats why getting that gear is going to be P2W, unless the stats suck, and i doubt they will). Some ppl just can't see past their noses.
They said they were adding "rewards". That doesn't necessarily mean equips.
if it's stuff that you can't get anywhere else and gives you some kind of advantage over other ppl, then it's p2w. Even if its not linked and ppl can sell it to other players, is p2w since you can make a profit from it

Quote (SpecAce @ 21 December 2016 21:10) *
if the best gear possible is linked to low level content that is its own design problem which would be extremely stupid. i still dont see the problem with selling pages. you have 3 to work with so if you cant figure out how to make those 3 work with 3 different level groups in the game then pay for more i guess. im tired of going back and fourth. we will see if the slope is as slippery as you say saph a year from now cause thats when the next patch is coming at this rate
there is no problem buying pages, but ankama designed all this unwanted system in a way that BUYING those pages is a must if you wanna survive the content no one asked them for

for a graphic example, beat the bowmeow dungeon at lvl 30 stasis, with automatic level, with feca is extremelly tight fight, with other classes is just imposible, at 20, with normal gear you can have way more ap and better stats, but automatic stuff makes it imposible (and mobs starts getting huge buffs after turn 7 at stasis 30)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992685  Replies : 67  Views : 2213
posté December 21, 2016, 20:44:30 | #18

Quote (MemoryV @ 21 December 2016 20:37) *
And iam saying again - to force ppl pay for pages ankama breaking working system and forcing all peeps to accept it. Just to sell some pages. This is what i dont like -forcing in that weird way.
thats my main complain, they are forcing it, but ankama is doing what they know best....shady stuff... right now looks like its not a problem, but when they start adding special gear from dungeons ran at like 30 stasis or more, ppl will start realizing why im complaining (i guess most ppl didnt bother trying higher than 20 stasis dungeons with the crappy emblems and crappy choice of stats and spells, custom gear, stats and spells are a must, thats why getting that gear is going to be P2W, unless the stats suck, and i doubt they will). Some ppl just can't see past their noses.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992660  Replies : 67  Views : 2213
posté December 21, 2016, 20:36:51 | #19

Quote (SpecAce @ 21 December 2016 19:59) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 21 December 2016 19:32) *

Quote (MemoryV @ 21 December 2016 15:35) *
Finaly you said it! Finaly you actualy said that stasis system is broken and have no sence. Before stasis we had working system of normal/hc. Not just because of drope rate, but because it was unnable to get some gears in normal, so peeps should go hc to drop it, or to get tokens. And all was fine, but somebody decided to think up a bicycle and broke last working thing.
And now we have:
- 1-10 - without exp and loot - no use for it (and dont even start about adoptation, just tell us all, how much runs you need to adopt for royal crab)
- 11+ - "normal hardcore"
- 20+ - "hardore hardcore"

we dont even have normal mechanics already. All that system supposed to add NEW MECHANICS to dungeons, but all we got - clipped normal mechanics, only hc one. And nobody needs that stasis 21+. Iam telling it to you, because you were the one who were telling in comments how cool that system before update. But its not.
wait for part 2 of stasis dungeons, new drops if you run x stasis lvl that will require lowering your level, wich will be impossible unless you BUY (keyword) new build pages that allows you to gear yourself instead of using those underpowered as f emblems. Was all this waste of time developing and bugging the game even more worth it? no, but ankama thinks ppl are going to buy those build pages for each character happyly (well i know 1 or 2 that will do for sure, on day 1, with closed eyes and will probably give them a happy ending). Ankama is just moving wakfu to P2W slowly but securely (well, at least as secure as they know, because the bugs are killing the game more and more)
Seems like pages are just a convenience. cant you just replace the one you are done using when you are finished with said content? i really dont understand why paying for stuff is suddenly freaking people out. they tried the subscription model and it didnt work out so now they are selling side features and people are up in arms... i just dont get it i guess. yes in an ideal world it would be great to get wakfu full access free of charge but we dont live in that world.
the glue for spells and inventory slots is the stats page, wich cant be changed once you add stuff to it, plus our inventories are extremelly limited, are you going to save gear for every lvl dungeons/builds? thats one of the reason ankama didnt release bigger bags for sure, gear build pages are also like mini inventories for the equiped gear in that build page (which is annoying because you cant unequip anything equiped in other build)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992658  Replies : 67  Views : 2213