Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC's profile
Statistics
1489 Posts (0.87 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 22:58:30 | #1

Quote (Flatops @ 06 December 2016 10:54) *
Hi marotomau,

The proper channel to report other players is through the Support page, which you can access here.

Please do not forget to provide specific details as mentioned by Sting and Chloe.
yah, then wait a week or more for a reply that will ask you doing a /whois and screenshoot that the next time you get harrased, if ever happens, to then submit another ticket that will take probably another week if not more wich will be an automatic reply saying that ankama cant share the resolution, but then you see nothing happened in the game and everything is still the same or worst... mhm best system to report someone

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #990502  Replies : 6  Views : 211
posté Yesterday - 22:39:37 | #2
lol, 3 days and this thread still not moderated, sabi and flatops sure are not doing their job at all, must be nice being paid for doing nothing

Quote (RaffaelloTheMaster @ 05 December 2016 20:48) *
After so many years why do people still have to be so toxic, about someone just naming his opinion there even, if its a tone of rage ...

These bugs have been now around for a couple years and the Dev's have trouble finding the issues in the programmed java scripts it seems.

I could point out some honorable bug mentions there like the dupping bug, which basically crushed the market board within seconds or the Orgrest bug causing the world quest to be never completed or the bug which caused that somehow when you equip you pets that you items are gone .... but yeah sadly i have to agree with this guy, its just getting somehow ... let's put it like this annoying.
+1. give the game a few more patches until it explodes on ankama's face

Thread : 1.49 Bug Reports  Preview message : #990501  Replies : 22  Views : 828
posté December 05, 2016, 22:36:31 | #3
"Dungeon keys were transformed into a consumable that, upon usage, will give glossy rune powders (green) of the same level as the key."

... all keys are lvl 1

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #990355  Replies : 7  Views : 395
posté November 30, 2016, 22:33:26 | #4
Drop knight spells (at lvl 200)

Time control (1ap 1mp, modifiable range, 2 uses per turn, 1 use per target)
gives 2 ap to allies or removes 2 ap to enemies
if air also gives/removes 1 mp
if fire gives/removes elemental damage up to 400%
if earth gives/removes resistances up to 120%

Regenerating tick (4ap, modifiable range, 1 use per turn)
At the end of carrier's turn, heals 11 water per missing AP (fusilade = lol, also delayed healing is REALLY cool)

Vital transfer (3ap 1wp , modifiable range, no LoS, 3 turns cooldown)
For the next 5 attacks on the carrier, transfers 30% damage of lost HP to the attacker, attacker must be 4 tiles or closer to the attacked enemy
if air removes 1 mp
if fire removes elemental damage up to 400%
if earth removes resistances up to 120%

Sluggish (4ap, modifiable range, 1 use per target, 2 uses per turn)
-50 hp water, -50 hp the other mastery, -1ap (100%), -1ap (100%)
if air also removes 1 mp
if fire removes elemental damage up to 400%
if earth removes resistances up to 120%

Restoration (3ap 1mp, modifiable range, 2 uses per target)
heals 50 water, heals 50 the other mastery
if air also gives 1mp
if fire also gives elemental damage up to 400%
if earth also gives 20% block

Setback (4ap, modifiable range(quite big), no LoS)
if air, attracts enemies by 1 tile in aoe (size 2 with "+" shape)
if you hit an enemy with its aoe of "+" size 1:
heals 84 water the most injured ally and
if fire, the most injured ally gets elemental damage up to 400%
if earth, the most injured ally gets resistances up to 120%

Vital influx (4ap 1mp, modifiable range)
diamond shape (iop wrath) aoe
if air, pushes 2 tiles all the enemies inside the aoe
if fire, gives elemental damage up to 400% to allies inside the aoe
if earth gives resistances up to 120% to allies inside the aoe
heals 52 water. heals 52 the other mastery
(notice the order, if drop knight is air, pushes the enemies outside the aoe area first and then heals, otherwise this skill heals allies and enemies)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drop knight have no heal mastery bonuses, just the ones from the sidekick "passive", he gets 119% heal mastery at lvl 200. My drop knight right now is lvl 186 and have 306% healing, 1362% water and 1269% fire masteries,12 ap, 5mp, 3 range and heals a ton :p

I know i already said it but delayed heal is amazing, and since this sidekick gives 2ap, it makes that delayed heal even better

The only bad thing is that this sidekick requires a lot of mp and range, but at high lvl thats "easy" to get :p

This post has been edited by saphiLC - December 07, 2016, 13:30:50.
Thread : Sidekicks  Preview message : #989788  Replies : 12  Views : 288
posté November 29, 2016, 21:58:00 | #5

Quote (Kynaran @ 29 November 2016 09:04) *
Detailed summary:

Drop knight can heal the ally with lowest hp just by hitting enemies, heal is full map range and in my case, my drop knight heals that person for 1.5-2.5 k hp per hit, which usually is a lifesaver :p

There is no color, drop knight is the best healer if you gear him properly, ...but have no resurection spell sadly, but i dont expect people being killed with him around

Also his damage is pretty good for a sidekick, he deals like 1k-1.5k damage to hunter crocks per hit (the same hit that heals allies).

Another strong point is delayed heal, really good for fogger's fogginator or rogue/xelor, a rogue can easyly heal 4-6k hp just from that delayed heal that costs 4ap

Thread : Sidekicks  Preview message : #989702  Replies : 12  Views : 288
posté November 29, 2016, 21:48:22 | #6
soon soon soon....

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #989700  Replies : 5  Views : 346
posté November 28, 2016, 23:53:38 | #7

Quote (Gelgy @ 19 January 2016 09:57) *
It isn't. That book hasn't been updated for years.

Ankama hasn't added any new haven worlds in any of the updates for the past two years, and probably won't be adding any in new updates.

If guilds with haven worlds is inactive for too long, then their haven worlds will go up for auction. But those auctions don't happen often.
they just need to add a modal window to create/enter your guild's HW, with no limit, that way they stop making the nations/islands looking horrible and they dont need to remove any HW or create new...

Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #989585  Replies : 8  Views : 662
posté November 28, 2016, 21:39:00 | #8
"An offer you shouldn't miss! " oh but i will, you cant be trusted, bugs may ruin days of playing AGAIN with 0 compensation

Thread : News  Preview message : #989573  Replies : 18  Views : 434
posté November 25, 2016, 21:55:33 | #9
lol only services.... good luck getting any money

Thread : News  Preview message : #989288  Replies : 9  Views : 228
posté November 25, 2016, 21:27:18 | #10
JSky, they cancelled ouginak for now, it wont come out next month

Thread : News  Preview message : #989284  Replies : 9  Views : 228
posté November 25, 2016, 21:24:04 | #11
the costume is ugly as in it shows the helmet and boots you are using so you use ogrines to buy mimik thing to cover them with the hat and the boots you get from the rewards..... greedy ankama is greedy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989282  Replies : 4  Views : 325
posté November 24, 2016, 21:50:08 | #12

Quote (Juubkatt @ 24 November 2016 21:24) *
She kinda have a point.. if one think about it in that way.. using aoe skills on sadi dolls if youre targeting the doll directly would count as full dmg instead of what it does now ..and aoe skills would work on the voodoo doll...
not really? dolls have -50% from aoe spells, the tile you click is not single target if you are using an aoe spell. But hey! that would be nice, making single target damage be the tile you click and the area around that tile be the aoe damage, that would balance a bit sadida dolls, hitting one for full damage and -50% to the ones around... i wonder why the game is not like that...makes more sense

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989184  Replies : 12  Views : 523
posté November 24, 2016, 21:19:34 | #13
i think vascus means the emotes you get on the 2 first screens of the tutorial, you cant go back to those... but i think you can find those emotes in astrub anyways

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989176  Replies : 5  Views : 239
posté November 24, 2016, 20:17:34 | #14

Quote (ChaosThief @ 23 November 2016 23:30) *
You know, they probably realize there are a lot of bugs. Also, if you have forgotten, during one of the hotfixes, you could not equip unique rings; they fixed that the very next day.

They have their hands full, give them time, especially considering the team they have to run with isn't exactly the most massive either.
the very next day? lol, not at all, it took them more than 4 days, weekend included

also, ive been playing for over 4 years, game always have been REALLY buggy and ankama attitude is always the same... so how many more years do we need to give them? because i think even 1 year month is overkill...

They may be doing their best but is just not enough, and that's not our problem either, some ppl pay real money to play this game and what are they getting? bugs bugs bugs and 0 solutions, i know you might say the game is "free" but im pretty sure ankama made this game freemium so ppl stops complaining as much as we did in the past, when it was pay to play.

In my case i stoped supporting ankama, not going to give them a cent until i see any real change of attitude, i wanted to buy all the costumes from their wakfunding, and probably more sub time... but no thanks, never again. (and you know i love collecting costumes xD). Now that i talk about the costumes... ankama's attitude is becoming worst and worst, now most costumes have some parts missing so we have to purchase mimikcraps to hide the not fitting parts... Wakfu costume was a full costume but after a hotfix it started showing the hat, making it horrible... ankama has become greedy as fk, proof of it is the recent wakfunding, they dont even want to spend a cent on anything they do but oh they love getting the profits... double the money earnings for 0 cost(they didnt even use kickstarter so they dont have to pay them the fee), and ankama isnt poor at all, they have like 50 sources of money... they even made cinema movies for gods shake, but stupid ppl keeps throwing money at them, no wonder ankama threats all of us like stupids and do what they want

This post has been edited by saphiLC - December 07, 2016, 13:30:50.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #989166  Replies : 9  Views : 466
posté November 24, 2016, 20:10:39 | #15
"Yeah plz make it so we can purchase individual items of each pack" .... you can...

Thread : News  Preview message : #989164  Replies : 18  Views : 440
posté November 23, 2016, 00:42:27 | #16
create a new character if you have enough slots and do the tutorial, thats a good start

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988967  Replies : 4  Views : 282
posté November 22, 2016, 21:55:31 | #17

Quote (Juubkatt @ 22 November 2016 05:27) *
Is this intended?

If you don't click the mob itself when cast the aoe skill ..surprise shot don't apply.
Is it supposed to be like that or it's been over looked?
Just ..want to know ..x_x ..even tho I can't say I like it ..if it is supposed to work like this..

Ps: Fix Ruse already.. and Smoke ..which neither take away the % of dmg that they state.

Ps Ps!: Fix so dodge show the correct cost ..=x (not just a rogue problem .)
is intended, it says "spell target", aoe is area of effect ...around the target

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988947  Replies : 12  Views : 523
posté November 22, 2016, 21:45:27 | #18

Quote (Neneko88 @ 18 November 2016 19:50) *
So far it's probably the one thing that would make me play wakfu again.
Running treechnid dungeon with 2 heroes was really fun using the stasis/difficulty system. It actually gives these dungeons a challenge.

For moon dungeons it still needs fixing but I like that you can make them easier and not spend 1-2 hours running these.

Only problem I see with moon dungeons using the difficulty system is

• Difficulty 4 and under reduces monster's hp to 1
  • No matter the level they still do the same/similar damage (and heal themselves for thousands still). So monster damage/healing is still not reduced at the "Rapide" range.

I would prefer if they had more hp and did less damage in the "Rapide" range which is supposed to be the "easy" range. It will still require a feca at boss.

If it does I'll just wait for better dungeon designs.
same hp = same duration (maybe a bit less if res goes down) wich defeats the purpose of being faster runs/easier
less hp = Rapide

The point of this system is faster runs with no drops and way too long runs with still no drops.... i mean... with drops

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #988945  Replies : 9  Views : 397
posté November 22, 2016, 21:31:43 | #19
+1 but i like gearing em

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988941  Replies : 5  Views : 298