Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

pippajean's profile
Statistics
133 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 01, 2015, 03:32:06 | #1
Reporting Rehehi for gold spam in Astrub.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #893436  Replies : 157  Views : 9163
posté July 30, 2015, 16:41:30 | #2
Thanks for the response guys! So far, I've gone with Osamodas. I think it's a pretty nifty class and I feel like I've been able to handle every mob I've come up against so far, between me and my two hero sidekick things.

I have an Enutrof at level 27, and I like her, but I worried that I wasn't going to be very useful/needed/wanted in groups so my little Osa is a good substitute for that so far.

Thanks again!

Thread : General  Preview message : #892974  Replies : 4  Views : 624
posté July 29, 2015, 02:13:12 | #3
So, I looked into this after looking for this exact answer. I logged in and immediately opened my Gobgob screen, and right-clicked one of the summons in there. There is an option to digest the creature. That's how you remove them from what I can tell.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #892439  Replies : 2  Views : 316
posté July 28, 2015, 04:38:51 | #4
Class Question(s) Hi all,

I'm a returning player. Played ages ago, and then again in March I got an Enutrof to lv. 23 (now 27). I'm trying to find something that would be a good fit for me and maybe I can do that by getting your insight.

I've been having kind of a tough time finding a general description of play-style per class, so essentially this is what my play-style has been in other games:
  • I typically like hybrid classes, things that can heal and do damage.
  • I do not like tanking much at all.
  • I find that I solo most of the time.
  • Damage alone is fine, if healing is an issue for solo-play.
So based on that, if you have any ideas what might fit me best? I want to be sure that in the long run, I can still be viable in a group, but that when soloing, I don't bite it every time.

Thanks in advance guys!

Thread : General  Preview message : #892134  Replies : 4  Views : 624
posté July 26, 2015, 02:16:49 | #5
Glad to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this. I logged on for the first time since March '14 and noticed that it's just spamming my chat with red text, "!One or more gifts cannot be displayed because the limit has been reached! Claim gifts to see the next ones.!"

However, my gifts are all showing as "Little Wisdom Candy x1"

I'm worried about subbing, because I don't know if I'll get the bonuses from it, or if they'll turn into these candies.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #891435  Replies : 1044  Views : 881
posté March 10, 2014, 02:54:45 | #6
Welcome to the world of subscription gaming. Many MMO's have subs. They have a fairly cheap option of subbing for a week or so at a time. You could consider that.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #690167  Replies : 5  Views : 593
posté March 05, 2014, 19:40:47 | #7
Yep, it's not working again for me today as well. I figure I'll put my two cents in and hope that the devs look at this soon.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #688375  Replies : 15  Views : 1373
posté March 04, 2014, 17:20:20 | #8
Had the same problem. Was surprised to see that it wasn't under my Almanax. I did Sunday's, but Monday's never showed up.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #687611  Replies : 15  Views : 1373
posté March 03, 2014, 16:09:30 | #9
[Quest Bug] Pledge Your Allegiance I just returned to Wakfu yesterday after having not played in over a year. I see that they've added a lot of new content, including a sort of walk-through quest in Astrub Village which culminates in choosing a nation.

Due to having been in the game since Closed Beta, I have already chosen a nation, so now this quest is stuck in my quest list.

It won't let me change my nation, so I'm wondering how the heck I can get rid of this quest or if a GM can tell it that I already have a nation.

Thanks!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #687247  Replies : 4  Views : 849
posté March 18, 2012, 20:57:07 | #10
If they wanted money to change the look, they might want to actually put them in the boutique.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #371954  Replies : 4  Views : 532
posté March 17, 2012, 00:32:05 | #11
These clovers are whooping my butt, they just wont drop for me, lol.

But I did get the cloak & barrel.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #368807  Replies : 95  Views : 5181
posté March 16, 2012, 02:51:50 | #12

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 16 March 2012 02:38) *

Quote (pippajean @ 16 March 2012 01:59) *
I don't see why people are against respecs, honestly, aside from this Wisdom thing that will clearly need to be changed before respecs are added.

That being said, it makes sense to let people change their mind. They get to level 100, love their character but want a change of pace, maybe they went water and would prefer to spend sometime as fire. They've put all this time and effort into their character, their professions, etc. Asking them to restart their character, in my opinion, is absurd.

I personally grow attached to my characters, the name, the backstory I write for them. I don't want to just start them over just because I would like to try a different stat setup.

It's an MMO, MMO's are meant to be about customization of your characters. Why wouldn't you want to be able to try out different things on them. I'm all for the most customization you can offer a character, that means looks, hairstyles, clothing AND STATS.

That's just my thoughts on it. I don't care if people agree or disagree, but I am happy to know that they're looking to put this function in. I think once it's in people will stop whining on both fronts.
Wisdom isn't broken. In dofus you could go full wisdom and then respect if you wanted too so wakfu will most likely be the same.
I'll be honest with you, I couldn't care one way or another. I don't care how people build themselves, that's on them. I just noticed a lot of people complaining about it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369802  Replies : 98  Views : 5563
posté March 16, 2012, 02:00:57 | #13

Quote (SE-Sabi @ 16 March 2012 01:53) *

Quote (pippajean @ 16 March 2012 01:35) *
Thanks guys!

My husband only wanted me to sub a month to see if I liked it which of course I did. I wanted to sub for 3 months because I loved that pet. At $15 I definitely can afford it, hah. ^~

Hi pippajean,

As Jabin and Thundra said yes, you will then get the gifts associated with the new Membership.

Thanks Jabin and Thundra.

The first 3 Months recurring Membership will also give you: Angora Bow Meow + 3 Haven-Gem Fragments + 3 Elemental Set Tokens. For more information (click here) for what you can also get for the following months.

Quote (pippajean @ 16 March 2012 01:38) *

Quote (Eddiedude @ 16 March 2012 01:37) *
So there's a way to cancel the subscription without contacting support now?
If there is, then I'll think about subbing.. :3
Yep! It is official, they added a button to cancel your account or stop recurring payment.

I confirm.

Derek has also posted an interesting screenshot about how the cancel option looks like and how to use it.

So you are completely free to cancel or upgrade your membership as you wish, with no ties attached.

Thanks so much for taking the time to confirm everything Sabi!

You guys are great and I appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting into the game and the amount of listening you're doing to the community. I don't think you all get enough credit.

Thanks again.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369740  Replies : 7  Views : 889
posté March 16, 2012, 01:59:20 | #14
I don't see why people are against respecs, honestly, aside from this Wisdom thing that will clearly need to be changed before respecs are added.

That being said, it makes sense to let people change their mind. They get to level 100, love their character but want a change of pace, maybe they went water and would prefer to spend sometime as fire. They've put all this time and effort into their character, their professions, etc. Asking them to restart their character, in my opinion, is absurd.

I personally grow attached to my characters, the name, the backstory I write for them. I don't want to just start them over just because I would like to try a different stat setup.

It's an MMO, MMO's are meant to be about customization of your characters. Why wouldn't you want to be able to try out different things on them. I'm all for the most customization you can offer a character, that means looks, hairstyles, clothing AND STATS.

That's just my thoughts on it. I don't care if people agree or disagree, but I am happy to know that they're looking to put this function in. I think once it's in people will stop whining on both fronts.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369799  Replies : 98  Views : 5563
posté March 16, 2012, 01:38:29 | #15

Quote (Eddiedude @ 16 March 2012 01:37) *
So there's a way to cancel the subscription without contacting support now?
If there is, then I'll think about subbing.. :3
Yep! It is official, they added a button to cancel your account or stop recurring payment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369738  Replies : 7  Views : 889
posté March 16, 2012, 01:35:30 | #16
Thanks guys!

My husband only wanted me to sub a month to see if I liked it which of course I did. I wanted to sub for 3 months because I loved that pet. At $15 I definitely can afford it, hah. ^~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369736  Replies : 7  Views : 889
posté March 15, 2012, 21:41:06 | #17
If I Cancel... If I cancel my current 1 month subscription and I resub at the end of my subscription to a 3 month subscription - will I obtain the other pet from that, or will I just get the pet food and what not.

Was thinking about this earlier today and realized I have no idea the answer to it.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369733  Replies : 7  Views : 889
posté March 15, 2012, 15:22:56 | #18
They level up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369391  Replies : 2  Views : 417
posté March 15, 2012, 15:07:19 | #19
Now, is this just CREATURES above 15 or grouping creatures above 15? If it's regular creatures above 15, I ought to start leveling my combat...

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #368769  Replies : 95  Views : 5181
posté March 15, 2012, 14:31:51 | #20
I have the survivor gear from participating in the beta, and I'm really hoping they go back and turn that into insignia gear. If they do that, I'll actually take it out of my giftbox.

As it is now, it will sit in there indefinitely.

I personally think all the gear they sell in the boutique should be insignia gear. I'm really surprised they've gone the route they've gone, personally.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369059  Replies : 12  Views : 1147