Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

pippajean's profile
Statistics
128 Posts (0.06 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 10, 2014, 02:54:45 | #1
Welcome to the world of subscription gaming. Many MMO's have subs. They have a fairly cheap option of subbing for a week or so at a time. You could consider that.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #690167  Replies : 5  Views : 479
posté March 05, 2014, 19:40:47 | #2
Yep, it's not working again for me today as well. I figure I'll put my two cents in and hope that the devs look at this soon.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #688375  Replies : 15  Views : 1072
posté March 04, 2014, 17:20:20 | #3
Had the same problem. Was surprised to see that it wasn't under my Almanax. I did Sunday's, but Monday's never showed up.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #687611  Replies : 15  Views : 1072
posté March 03, 2014, 16:09:30 | #4
[Quest Bug] Pledge Your Allegiance I just returned to Wakfu yesterday after having not played in over a year. I see that they've added a lot of new content, including a sort of walk-through quest in Astrub Village which culminates in choosing a nation.

Due to having been in the game since Closed Beta, I have already chosen a nation, so now this quest is stuck in my quest list.

It won't let me change my nation, so I'm wondering how the heck I can get rid of this quest or if a GM can tell it that I already have a nation.

Thanks!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #687247  Replies : 4  Views : 513
posté March 18, 2012, 20:57:07 | #5
If they wanted money to change the look, they might want to actually put them in the boutique.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #371954  Replies : 4  Views : 490
posté March 17, 2012, 00:32:05 | #6
These clovers are whooping my butt, they just wont drop for me, lol.

But I did get the cloak & barrel.

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #368807  Replies : 95  Views : 4856
posté March 16, 2012, 02:51:50 | #7

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 16 March 2012 02:38) *

Quote (pippajean @ 16 March 2012 01:59) *
I don't see why people are against respecs, honestly, aside from this Wisdom thing that will clearly need to be changed before respecs are added.

That being said, it makes sense to let people change their mind. They get to level 100, love their character but want a change of pace, maybe they went water and would prefer to spend sometime as fire. They've put all this time and effort into their character, their professions, etc. Asking them to restart their character, in my opinion, is absurd.

I personally grow attached to my characters, the name, the backstory I write for them. I don't want to just start them over just because I would like to try a different stat setup.

It's an MMO, MMO's are meant to be about customization of your characters. Why wouldn't you want to be able to try out different things on them. I'm all for the most customization you can offer a character, that means looks, hairstyles, clothing AND STATS.

That's just my thoughts on it. I don't care if people agree or disagree, but I am happy to know that they're looking to put this function in. I think once it's in people will stop whining on both fronts.
Wisdom isn't broken. In dofus you could go full wisdom and then respect if you wanted too so wakfu will most likely be the same.
I'll be honest with you, I couldn't care one way or another. I don't care how people build themselves, that's on them. I just noticed a lot of people complaining about it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369802  Replies : 98  Views : 4789
posté March 16, 2012, 02:00:57 | #8

Quote (SE-Sabi @ 16 March 2012 01:53) *

Quote (pippajean @ 16 March 2012 01:35) *
Thanks guys!

My husband only wanted me to sub a month to see if I liked it which of course I did. I wanted to sub for 3 months because I loved that pet. At $15 I definitely can afford it, hah. ^~

Hi pippajean,

As Jabin and Thundra said yes, you will then get the gifts associated with the new Membership.

Thanks Jabin and Thundra.

The first 3 Months recurring Membership will also give you: Angora Bow Meow + 3 Haven-Gem Fragments + 3 Elemental Set Tokens. For more information (click here) for what you can also get for the following months.

Quote (pippajean @ 16 March 2012 01:38) *

Quote (Eddiedude @ 16 March 2012 01:37) *
So there's a way to cancel the subscription without contacting support now?
If there is, then I'll think about subbing.. :3
Yep! It is official, they added a button to cancel your account or stop recurring payment.

I confirm.

Derek has also posted an interesting screenshot about how the cancel option looks like and how to use it.

So you are completely free to cancel or upgrade your membership as you wish, with no ties attached.

Thanks so much for taking the time to confirm everything Sabi!

You guys are great and I appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting into the game and the amount of listening you're doing to the community. I don't think you all get enough credit.

Thanks again.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369740  Replies : 7  Views : 781
posté March 16, 2012, 01:59:20 | #9
I don't see why people are against respecs, honestly, aside from this Wisdom thing that will clearly need to be changed before respecs are added.

That being said, it makes sense to let people change their mind. They get to level 100, love their character but want a change of pace, maybe they went water and would prefer to spend sometime as fire. They've put all this time and effort into their character, their professions, etc. Asking them to restart their character, in my opinion, is absurd.

I personally grow attached to my characters, the name, the backstory I write for them. I don't want to just start them over just because I would like to try a different stat setup.

It's an MMO, MMO's are meant to be about customization of your characters. Why wouldn't you want to be able to try out different things on them. I'm all for the most customization you can offer a character, that means looks, hairstyles, clothing AND STATS.

That's just my thoughts on it. I don't care if people agree or disagree, but I am happy to know that they're looking to put this function in. I think once it's in people will stop whining on both fronts.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369799  Replies : 98  Views : 4789
posté March 16, 2012, 01:38:29 | #10

Quote (Eddiedude @ 16 March 2012 01:37) *
So there's a way to cancel the subscription without contacting support now?
If there is, then I'll think about subbing.. :3
Yep! It is official, they added a button to cancel your account or stop recurring payment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369738  Replies : 7  Views : 781
posté March 16, 2012, 01:35:30 | #11
Thanks guys!

My husband only wanted me to sub a month to see if I liked it which of course I did. I wanted to sub for 3 months because I loved that pet. At $15 I definitely can afford it, hah. ^~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369736  Replies : 7  Views : 781
posté March 15, 2012, 21:41:06 | #12
If I Cancel... If I cancel my current 1 month subscription and I resub at the end of my subscription to a 3 month subscription - will I obtain the other pet from that, or will I just get the pet food and what not.

Was thinking about this earlier today and realized I have no idea the answer to it.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369733  Replies : 7  Views : 781
posté March 15, 2012, 15:22:56 | #13
They level up.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369391  Replies : 2  Views : 367
posté March 15, 2012, 15:07:19 | #14
Now, is this just CREATURES above 15 or grouping creatures above 15? If it's regular creatures above 15, I ought to start leveling my combat...

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #368769  Replies : 95  Views : 4856
posté March 15, 2012, 14:31:51 | #15
I have the survivor gear from participating in the beta, and I'm really hoping they go back and turn that into insignia gear. If they do that, I'll actually take it out of my giftbox.

As it is now, it will sit in there indefinitely.

I personally think all the gear they sell in the boutique should be insignia gear. I'm really surprised they've gone the route they've gone, personally.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #369059  Replies : 12  Views : 933
posté March 14, 2012, 01:56:49 | #16

Quote (SE-Phenteo @ 13 March 2012 22:27) *
Unfortunately I could not find the option to change the forum time display options. Sorry!

-Phenteo
Follow me on Twitter: @SE_Phenteo | Like us on WAKFU Facebook
Download WAKFU | Boutique | Game Guide
| Ankama Support

Thanks for looking into it Phenteo!

Quote (SE-Derek @ 13 March 2012 23:11) *
Hi everyone,

This is a known issue that the team will be trying to address soon. We're currently focused on higher priority issues but aim to have this changed over to a more respectable (and local) timestamp.

Glad to hear this will be looked into. Thank you Derek!  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #367683  Replies : 5  Views : 540
posté March 13, 2012, 17:15:33 | #17

Quote (JSkeeFresh @ 09 March 2012 16:46) *
Haven Bag chest upgrades created by Handymen. I can make you one if you get me the mats (I am currently Handyman lvl 35, and I can make the first two Ikiakits).

Toolbelt idea is a good one.

I am not sure on the pet page. They are an item which can be equipped and also give stat boosts, like a regular armor/weapon item. I think they should take up one space in inventory.

I am not sure I follow your Inventory Tab request.

Passport change is good one. I think, like another poster, that the Passport should be part of the UI and not an item in my bag.
Hey JSkeeFresh,

I'll address what you've written in order:

Haven Bag: Chest upgrades, I understand how to upgrade them though I have some issues with them.

1. You only get 5 slots when you make a character, even though it shows three rows, the other two are greyed out.
  • There is no way to upgrade these other two rows, they are for whatever reason, eternally greyed out. This should be addressed.

2. Even when you open the other tabs via the Ikiakits, so far as I can tell at least with the second tab currently opened on my character, you still only have five slots, rather than all three rows without any possibility of opening the other two rows.

Toolbelt: Unfortunately this fell on deaf ears and Amkana has decided to just remove the tools entirely. Apparently "Golden Tools" will still exist, but the tools we get when we first obtain the professions, will be removed. I think it's a poor choice, honestly, I would have preferred a toolbelt, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Pets: I understand that they should take up an inventory slot, but there should be a place to store the ones you're not using at the time. For instance, I'm a subber which means I have both a cat and the gemlin. If the gemlin isn't in use, I'd like to store the darn thing elsewhere, rather than having it sit in my inventory taking up precious space.

Inventory Tabs: Currently when you open up your inventory, you'll notice that you can sort all of your items by what they are (all, consumables, equipment, resources, miscellaneous). I feel like it would be rather nifty if instead of sorting like that, we could actually add separate bags to each tab, and then items can organize appropriately. I don't know, just something that had popped into my head.

Passport: And yes, the passport is pointless as an item. It needs to be a button.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #355527  Replies : 27  Views : 1325
posté March 13, 2012, 15:49:00 | #18
Forum "Time" I looked it up but didn't quite find the answer I was looking for.

I was wondering if it was possible to change the time on the forums to non-militaristic time? Many of you may be well-versed in it, but I'm not and would prefer to see it as I do, normally, which would be 9:05 AM and 9:05 PM, rather than 21:05.

Is it possible to do this?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #367678  Replies : 5  Views : 540
posté March 13, 2012, 03:32:13 | #19
Yes, please! This is something I was going to ask earlier because it's annoying!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #367113  Replies : 18  Views : 960
posté March 13, 2012, 03:26:27 | #20
@Any Dev - I would really like to know if there are any plans for the following:

• Passport: Are you guys planning on doing something with this very annoying passport, perhaps turning it into a button upon getting it rather than keeping it in the inventory taking up more space?
  • Haven-Gem Fragments: Can we get a better storage option for these as well, so that they're not taking up space in our inventory if we were silly enough to accept them from the gift box (like I was). It just takes up space in my inventory and is completely unusable until I get enough to do something with them. Having it take up space and not be able to be stored anywhere is annoying.
  • Banks: Are there any long-term plans to implement banks?

Thanks for any answers you find time to answer!

Thread : The Old Dusty Corner  Preview message : #364382  Replies : 33  Views : 2439