how about panda
Panda is my personal favorite...
Field manipulation with pickup/throw & barrelhop
nice damage with both fire and water
tanky (barrel takes 10% of your hits), bonuses for lock
Water debuff's resistances for you and group
Range - your key spells are boostable as well
Versatility - Ether lets you do trixy things

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783107  Replies : 21  Views : 589
posté Today - 15:12:33 | #2
Calimar Island, single pirates (lvl 55) are work about 120k, with 500-700HP. The exotic creatures (starfish etc) are also very nice xp. You can hang out there until 80 without much issue. Even at 85 i find it to be good xp.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #783105  Replies : 7  Views : 122
posté September 25, 2014, 22:13:27 | #3

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 25 September 2014 15:54) *
i would hope if you have the quest already you can use bossowl.

the problem riktus has is you cant trigger the restate of farmergrency quest.
Yup, Bossowl is always available, but as you mentioned i've not seen a way to trigger the farmquest

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780753  Replies : 3  Views : 163
posté September 25, 2014, 22:11:05 | #4

Quote (TheArchimandrite @ 25 September 2014 21:14) *
4. free week ends, equipment is still available to unequip from sidekick (how it should be, but highly doubt it is)

Anyone know which is the truth?

The last one, oh doubtful one  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780752  Replies : 4  Views : 191
posté September 25, 2014, 19:11:45 | #5

Quote (Sabi @ 25 September 2014 17:26) *

Quote (Hudski @ 25 September 2014 17:07) *
When will this happen?

The Ogrines expiration removal has been done.
So the email i got a day or two ago saying 500 of my ogrines were going to expire can be ignored?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #780660  Replies : 23  Views : 778
posté September 23, 2014, 20:27:00 | #6
Lower level areas have more players running around them than before.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779642  Replies : 8  Views : 437
posté September 23, 2014, 20:26:04 | #7

Quote (Noinek @ 23 September 2014 20:03) *
yes
Did you look at the gear you changed? as several people mentioned, gear has stats on it, one of those stats is control. You most likely removed the item with +1 control on it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779640  Replies : 11  Views : 251
posté September 23, 2014, 17:50:55 | #8
I suggest you look at this thread in the Technical Issues sub-forum

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779536  Replies : 4  Views : 169
posté September 23, 2014, 16:01:26 | #9

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 23 September 2014 15:56) *

Quote (CrimsonRoze @ 23 September 2014 15:18) *

Quote (lealr @ 23 September 2014 14:18) *
So based on the support response I received, apparently their suggestions point to using these above options, 3D Secure. But the thing is most US banks, well the banks I use, don't support that option and use a completely different system. My bank says nothing is wrong with their system and that it's Ankama that needs to fix their system. This goes for both Visa and Mastercard. Paypal is still out of the question so people like me are still not able to buy orgrines. There is always the Steam option but there is no way I am will pay $19.99 to sub my toons. Hopefully they provide additional options other than buying packs on Steam.

Start the game in steam, and inside the game press the "shop" button at the top right corner. From there you can buy ogrines via steam at various size packages and most of them at better prized than their counterparts outside of steam.

Question!

Does this require the account which is attempting to buy the Ogrines to be linked via Steam account (assuming yes here)? It means I'll have to make 3 more Steam accounts to utilise this sort of method... But I suppose that's a practical solution via single account users at any rate.
Yes, for every wakfu account you have, you'd need a steam account. Its a practical solution regardless.. The only thing that would make it possibly easier is if they allowed for gifting of ogrines, but given the fraud problems they've seen, you are better off purchasing through steam anyways.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779495  Replies : 11  Views : 212
posté September 23, 2014, 15:34:40 | #10

Quote (CrimsonRoze @ 23 September 2014 15:18) *

Quote (lealr @ 23 September 2014 14:18) *
So based on the support response I received, apparently their suggestions point to using these above options, 3D Secure. But the thing is most US banks, well the banks I use, don't support that option and use a completely different system. My bank says nothing is wrong with their system and that it's Ankama that needs to fix their system. This goes for both Visa and Mastercard. Paypal is still out of the question so people like me are still not able to buy orgrines. There is always the Steam option but there is no way I am will pay $19.99 to sub my toons. Hopefully they provide additional options other than buying packs on Steam.

Start the game in steam, and inside the game press the "shop" button at the top right corner. From there you can buy ogrines via steam at various size packages and most of them at better prized than their counterparts outside of steam.

^^^^
This. This kind of information is what the player-base needs to know about, not have to discover on their own.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779473  Replies : 11  Views : 212
posté September 23, 2014, 15:30:54 | #11

Quote (Noinek @ 23 September 2014 15:29) *
Yes, this tell me same... It's so stupid, because reaching 18 lvl in asturb is LOOONG!
...No, and this is why nobody is really jumping through any hoops to help you.

If 1-18 feels long to you, you wont be here very long. You can complete the quests that land you at about 15, if you'll kill a few cats before going to kill the sewer rats (use your multiman if you cant do it solo).

Then its either 3 runs through piwi (which also net you decent gear), or grind larva's, your call.

All in all if you take your time ..2 hours. You can do it in less than 1 if you are serious about it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779468  Replies : 24  Views : 473
posté September 23, 2014, 15:29:04 | #12

Quote (Noinek @ 23 September 2014 14:16) *
Hi. I just wanted test OP osamodas and after 5-7 lvl i don't rememeber i got free one control point, and on 7 lvl i have 2.
Same with sadida, 7 lvl and i got one more free control point and i have 2 now. Can i know why? I dont max any control points special ablites or etc
One of the early quest pieces has +1 control on it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779467  Replies : 11  Views : 251
posté September 23, 2014, 15:26:48 | #13

Quote (LowWide @ 23 September 2014 15:05) *

Quote (Noinek @ 23 September 2014 14:58) *
I have done all quests and i still have to wait 18 lvl.
That's pretty much a lie my friend.
Its not a lie, I had to level all of my market accounts to 18 so they could continue gathering market data, and i've leveled 3 other chars to 18+ or higher in the past week, You get the quest to be sent to BossOwl and then he tells you to reach level 18. Its been this way on every single character.

Don't know what you experienced but you cannot join a nation without being level 18.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779464  Replies : 24  Views : 473
posté September 22, 2014, 17:56:20 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 September 2014 17:51) *
Keep in mind boombot works the same was as beacons amplifying all the earth spells to aoe giving rogue 5 more aoes that would make it 11 counting beacon and boombot giving rogue more aoe then cra
ahh ya, my bad, forgot about boombot,

still though, if he counts then beacons counts and that means cra have 15 aoe spells.. I'm not arguing cra are better aoe than rogues, bc they aren't IMO, and ignoring both boombot and beacons they are equal in regards to spell aoe's.

plus having a mobile beacon is basically the most awesome thing ever.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #779030  Replies : 95  Views : 2798
posté September 22, 2014, 17:49:22 | #15

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 September 2014 17:42) *

Quote (Heartyace @ 22 September 2014 14:49) *

Quote (Hudski @ 22 September 2014 09:54) *
Do you not understand how a diagonal approach means that any step the Cra takes brings them closer to their target?

Do you not understand how you can cross 11 cells in 2 turns, IF your class is incapable of moving through spells?

Do you not understand how maps aren't infinite in size, and can be crossed end to end by a drhellzerker?
Drhellzerker(enu) is the only class who can cross 11 tiles

Why would your opponent be at E if you're kiting... I play panda, Kiting isn't as complicated as that. Kiting is simply shooting from a distance then running. Considering my Panda is arguably incapable of moving through Spells. I dunno what your talking about.

As well as the fact My panda is able to kite 9 spaces and not be in a corner. Most maps aren't less than 8x8, that's a straight unusual map. Even after all that, I dunno why 1v1 pvp is such a big deal. 1v1 PvP is unbalanced, So I'm not going to argue it anymore.

Cras aren't in a terrible place anymore (after this revamp), Almost all classes do the same damage if you don't your aoe which is the balance. Cras on average do the same as everyone else, only thing cras are missing is a bit more utility (They have some, more than Rogues currently) Cras and Rogues have simliar damage while the Rogues has less AoE, he makes it up in extra damage.
My mask can go from one corner of the sugnuf boss room to another with minimal effort while spending 0 wp

A cra has to spend 2 Wakfu points and 2 AP to cover HALF the distance that my mask can. That is ridiculous for a class thats entire theme is supposed to be staying at a distance to fight your opponent

Also rogue has less aoe? DO you even play wakfu or do you just spout nonsense

Rogue aoe:
3 bombs, Blam, boomerang, longsword,

Cra aoe:
3 beacons (therefore arguably all spells are now some form of aoe)
retreat arrow, storm arrow, blinding,burning,explosive arrow,
Piercing arrow has a rebound.

ignoring beacons they have the same amount of aoe, if you ONLY count the beacons, cra's have 9 aoe spells, rogues have 6.

Not disagreeing with any statements, just providing information.

This post has been edited by stryve - September 22, 2014, 17:50:05.
Thread : Cra  Preview message : #779023  Replies : 95  Views : 2798
posté September 22, 2014, 17:14:27 | #16

Quote (Niddhoggy @ 22 September 2014 17:03) *
I think that osas need actually some love from Ankama. I find it unfair to be able to summon three beasts or two high level ones and this should be reviewed, same for summons like wabbit sharpshooter that are currently overpowered, but I would be all in for a monster leveling system. The day Osas can summon level 100 Gobbals I may start playing one. They also need more buffing skills, like AP, MP, HP, etc.

As much as I thought I hated Dofus summons, I'd take them in a heartbeat now in wakfu. I think the ability to capture mobs adds a complexity level that requires constant attention to balance, and that constant attention isn't available for Wakfu

Also , never will a fight against an Osa 1v1 be a fair fight because its not 1v1, its 1v3 typically. It doesn't mean its an instant lose (not like in dofus w/ 2-3 prespics and a gobball) but they aren't cakewalk, and as mentioned they are sorely bugged right now.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #779007  Replies : 57  Views : 1702
posté September 22, 2014, 17:08:31 | #17

Quote (Heartyace @ 22 September 2014 14:49) *

Quote (Hudski @ 22 September 2014 09:54) *
Do you not understand how a diagonal approach means that any step the Cra takes brings them closer to their target?

Do you not understand how you can cross 11 cells in 2 turns, IF your class is incapable of moving through spells?

Do you not understand how maps aren't infinite in size, and can be crossed end to end by a drhellzerker?
Drhellzerker(enu) is the only class who can cross 11 tiles

I can cross 11 tiles on my panda in one turn, and still have enough AP to attack, Pretty sure feca can too, although its been a while since i've played my feca.

Maybe I'm missing something but panda's feel perfectly fine to me.

Cra's seem boring, and disengage feels like it needs to be buffed. Another alternative would to be to give Cra's a high damage close target (1 square) spell, that steals lock/vamps dodge.
And beacons need to be a special skill , not wasting 1 skill in each tree, with the beacon smart enough to react to damage types, AND be target-able by group members, to grant the same effect. That offers group-ability, and doesn't push them into the obscene category.

Iops are not only boring but very lack-luster at this point. Their damage to AP ratios are now average in comparison to other classes, and they have very little utility beyond jump. Something like Dofus' strength-storm would be a solid addition to iops.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #779004  Replies : 95  Views : 2798
posté September 22, 2014, 15:48:52 | #18

Quote (ppmonsters @ 22 September 2014 11:28) *
Drat, I was hoping you could just replace the sound files somewhere like other games. Oh well, thanks for your input
The way the patcher works even after you replaced the sound file (which is possible, technically), it would update and replace your replacement the next time it started.

~Boredom

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778977  Replies : 10  Views : 425
posté September 18, 2014, 23:12:58 | #19

Quote (Schmexyness-Healzorz @ 18 September 2014 22:08) *
I was hoping to hear a more definitive answer but that will be good enough for now I think, thanks
I can offer this little tidbit for you.

Nox traditionally has about 1/3 the number of items on market that Remington has.
To put that in perspective, Phaeris also has about 1/3 the number of items on market that Remington has.

Moving between the two, should be similar in regards to true population, but I would expect a more empty feel. People talk less globally and rely on guild relationships. Its going to be fairly difficult to find a group , without an existing friend base. That or I just lack any social appeal.

~Boredom

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777698  Replies : 31  Views : 1169
posté September 15, 2014, 05:40:08 | #20
The translation is not accurate.

You need to make Raw "Ingots"

Not bars.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776017  Replies : 3  Views : 968