Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
398 Posts (0.21 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 15, 2016, 18:16:22 | #1
No monkey selling too

Thread : News  Preview message : #979452  Replies : 17  Views : 496
posté September 15, 2016, 18:08:06 | #2
They always say will tell to sell team to bring the equip and colors to dragon, never happened...

Thread : News  Preview message : #979450  Replies : 17  Views : 496
posté September 14, 2016, 01:00:56 | #3

Quote (Tartumystic @ 13 September 2016 23:20) *
Like´d costume is pretty rare, like 15 out there or something like that
I got this XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #979266  Replies : 22  Views : 870
posté August 31, 2016, 18:44:04 | #4

Quote (AlphaWarrior @ 31 August 2016 17:59) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 31 August 2016 17:06) *

Improve Haven Wolrd Utility: i remmeber when they said was going to have new buildings, new things, and improvement time by time, and we still don't have, after what, 3 years from sustem launch? If Ankama did stick on the original idea, the game would be brighter, why did u ask? To simple, If guilds turn bigger holding more ppl, and maybe aliance with others guild, we could have big center to lvl up and party together, if fights on HW drops frags (CAUSE IT DOESN'T), ppl could have the full experience and drop by llving inside doors, and noone will PK or anoying u like does on Moon... If we have the "Custom dungeon system" [U can check on wakfu pages about this forsaken OFICIAL idea], we could have less grind dungeons, and players could have something to spend time, and share with others.

How is this supposed to make the game feel more alive? Put everyone in haven worlds because you can do everything in them, and then no one will be anywhere else. And the game will look more dead than ever! Except in the haven worlds. But unfortunately, they tend to be restricted to a single guild. So, unless everyone in the game is in the same guild, that's really not going to help.

Probably a better idea would be to remove haven worlds entirely (if I were thinking like a developer who cares about the health of the game).

With that said, I personally enjoy haven worlds and would not be happy to see them go. And I'd also personally be happy to see them have more functionality. It just doesn't seem great for the game as a whole.
When i say about HW improvments, is cause ppl don't want just grinding, they want to explore the "Sandbox" role the game offers, and HW works like that. From begining of the system, HB and HW was the things almost didn't change or improve, the only change HB had was the craft machines give exp inside.

If u give the tools to a guild create new things inside a HW, u give the chance to ppl be creative and show to the word, noone will create something challenger or beautifull and keep it closed to entire server. U say about u kept it to ur guild, this is boring, but we have to have tools to kick or block someone called troll or pk, cause we want a game free of it, or do u like kama seller shoulting on Almanax? Aknama don't kick it instantly, and u have too much work to make a ticket to prove someone is harrasying u, u need to use commands, and take a lot of pictures, to have a minor chance to someone do something about.

I'm not saying that examples i gave will make game alive, but it will turn our gameplay easier, we, who are in the game. Ppl keep saying about harrassment on Moon island, if u have an alternative way to fight this mobs, without that pk thing, u will take the road. We want Ankama to fix this problems, if it's too hard put someone to see and keep ppl with this actions outside game, give us the tools to play inside HW. If we have a lot of HW but more guilds, give us Alliances, we can share HWs to guilds which have same goals, or just give us more slots to invite more ppl.

I dunno how it's necessary revamp incarnam and astrub so many times, spend time and resources that could be used to improve something that works and ppl just ask for some more. In the first year i said to friends, come to play Wakfu, there u can be anything u want, want to be a farmer? a baker? u can. Want to be a politician, u can. Want to be a high lvl, u can. Want to change the world, enviroment, fauna and flora, u can. U can choose a class, and be what u want, U have a lot of builds and elements, But if i have to have a Feca on a party, to finish that dungeon, or i need a eniripsa to be alive on that other dungeon, isn't the ideal of game.

Metagame exists, i know, but it should be about ROLE, like the find party tool. We have the supports, the damage dealers, the tanks, the healers, the tacticians (who move the peaces on the board), but if u turn that class exclusive and all-must on maiotity of dungeons u can lose a lot of player base. Everyone have a class to be on heart, when u try to play a game, and feels like your class isn't usefull, turns it sad.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977846  Replies : 27  Views : 838
posté August 31, 2016, 17:06:35 | #5
Last Friday i log in game with one char, and discover guild with 24 character on, but almost everyone is 1 player + 3 heros, i can say it was full that day, i can say about 10 players on that moment, it's a rare case on my guild.

I remmeber the time ppl pk because someone stills the gobbal from other (X planted Y atacked), we have ppl log in, we have ppl playing, but if u can say it's the ideal of a "living server" i don't agree. We have a tool to find party to run dungeons, but it doesn't work, if we have any tool showing how active some dungones is, like (6 instances rolling right now) we could think "the game still overpopulated".

If u think someone controlling multi accounts, or heroes is like have a good population, i don't agree. The heroes system did make something easy, but if almost 70% of parties are from only 1 or 2 players, it's sad.

About the Ankama's try to bring ppl to game, isn't the first time, Astrub and Incarnam did get makeover almost once in each years of this game, we had a exclyusive class only for it, and another things, and where we did leave ppl on mid and high game?

In all my time on Wakfu, i never see ppl complaning about Astrub or Incarnam, i see ppl asking for pvp, arenas, craft revamp, nationXnation, and guild improvements, Ankama likes to spend time on things we don't ask, noone ask for deck system, we did ask for class equilibrium, sidekick growing strong..., we didn't ask for lvl adjustment, or new classes, but look tot he truth:

Who ask for something, and comes to forum, on marjority, are active players, why Ankama will care about the actives? I still play this game, i use 4 accounts cause was too late to use hero system when i had 4 accounts full of character with mid high lvl, so if i play after all, with my critics about system and careless by company to us, why they will care? You need to love so much the game to play this game, so if u still play, you have less chance to leave for good, ppl who elaves don't like the game so much, and probably didn't invest money on sub or systems. Ankama's objective is to bring more ppl, and make them invest on low lvl game, the game by self is a tryal, it purges who loves and who don't love the game. Don't expect ur vouce to be heard.

If Ankamas cares about the actives players, i could suggest minor changes that could improve the actual game:

Make guilds bigger: with heroes system on the game, 1 player = 2 or 3 character active on same time, if the guild hold more then 200 characters, we can turn the game more active, holding active players in better guilds, if they keep spread in semi-ghost guilds, after time they will leave...

Improve Haven Wolrd Utility: i remmeber when they said was going to have new buildings, new things, and improvement time by time, and we still don't have, after what, 3 years from sustem launch? If Ankama did stick on the original idea, the game would be brighter, why did u ask? To simple, If guilds turn bigger holding more ppl, and maybe aliance with others guild, we could have big center to lvl up and party together, if fights on HW drops frags (CAUSE IT DOESN'T), ppl could have the full experience and drop by llving inside doors, and noone will PK or anoying u like does on Moon... If we have the "Custom dungeon system" [U can check on wakfu pages about this forsaken OFICIAL idea], we could have less grind dungeons, and players could have something to spend time, and share with others.

Craft and Profession Revamp: This is the unfamous gobbal with 5 legs, who didn't see craft comming but never come. New recipes and utilities could improve the time we spent on game, we grind a lot in high lvl but take too much time to drop something good, equipment craftable or even consumable recipes could be a better thing. Why don't create new recipes with resources droped by X family, and this consumable turn the fight easier. For example: a potion which add an healing debuff, would be great to play on crocodiles, a potion which give u a lil resist to pushes (not like a stability effect, but if u woul be pushed for 3 cells, just 2 now, even if u lose 1 mp while the buff is active - maybe a weight potion? XD).

Ankama's have all the data they need to improve the game, how many conections in game, how many players plays in each lvl grade, how many actives guilds, they can focus on everythings they wants, the problem is the voice is hardly heard. If some classes are forsaken by players, Ankama could turn them stronger:

If u goes to French page, u will see a new about a pvp championship, there ppl with be make 6-member parties, there all team will have 30 points to distribute with classes (can't have 2 member for same classes), Feca is 15 points, while Enutrof is only 1. My question, if the game was even to all classes, and Ankama believes on it, why classes have diferent values on a 6x6 tournament? If a team wants to play only tank, only DD, only suport roles, why not let them? If a only class among 15, values 15 points, and another only 1, somethign is shady...

The bad thing is, the dungeons have a strategy to overcome, but sometimes seems only few classes can beat it, and this is wrong, Wabbit requires someone tanky, or even, a high lock player, this make the things easy, but when "Tank" means only one class, and it makes a rule... the game loses the purpose. Why i will make an Iop to be tanky, cause i like this class, if after mid lvl range, the game shows me i'm doing it critically wrong?

The deck system comes to make the game adjustable, u could change a few passives and actives and change what main role u be on that, but even with the deck system, u can't turn the off-tank classes in a tanky class, why a dungeon 150 can't be beat with 6 150 chars with equipment, and so on?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977828  Replies : 27  Views : 838
posté August 30, 2016, 21:22:32 | #6
More dead then a Ghoul. But u can expect a hype when come new att, but after a few weeks dead again, or... cand ead in 1 week, if bug comes. Bugfu atacks again!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977693  Replies : 27  Views : 838
posté August 30, 2016, 02:11:08 | #7

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 29 August 2016 08:15) *

yah because the pkers usually dont do 6v1, so afking does nothing, is better to just drop the fight and dont let them have the sick pleasure of killing u
If you read my post, you'll see that I referenced the fact I would log into my alt accounts, before going back.
*(6 characters in total ~ as this was way back, before Heroes were released, when everyone multiboxed instead).

Thus it wouldnt be 1v6.

That being said, it was merely a suggestion. ;3
*It worked for me countless times, as we could even use our alt accounts to aggro the pvpers, then minimize
those account window(s), so we could mine/craft/farm on our mains, in peace.

The idea remains the same tho, if they're going to waste your time, there's nothing wrong with punishing them for it.

~~~

A bit of a sidenote tho.. but I noticed more than a few of my new "friends" in Wakfu practically live in their
guilds haven world.

Their reasoning was simple: If they mostly stayed in the haven world and only went out on occasion, to the
markets or directly to dungeons, then they wouldn't have to deal with other players "getting in their way" or
bothering them while they grind/level/farm/ect.

I wonder if Ankama noticed this yet?

PvP and the "living world" features actually push players into seclusion or to outright quit.
*Combo that with Heroes and multiboxing and it's no wonder that many people play Wakfu as if it were a
single player game.

We have all the tools necessary to cater to that mindset.
Ankama should let fragments drop on HW fights, too bad till this moment it doesn't drop. I dunno why, lets pray, maybe with this change u don't need to go to moon, to drop frags, while still can't do inside dungeon or HW.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #977618  Replies : 128  Views : 3565
posté August 29, 2016, 17:45:42 | #8
When?

Thread : News  Preview message : #977564  Replies : 27  Views : 1289
posté July 29, 2016, 17:11:14 | #9
I will buy!!!!!!
BTW, if u stop to spend money/ogrines everytime Ankama fails, they will turn poor asap, just spend to show ur support to Ankama and they will have facts to work even harder!

Thread : News  Preview message : #973932  Replies : 21  Views : 1083
posté July 06, 2016, 17:39:15 | #10
Tanning Potion

If u don't have time to make a visit to Bilbiza, or you're like a Ghoul and the sun don't like u, just use this potion and your skin will be pretty like a real suntan, for a limited time ofc.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #970967  Replies : 52  Views : 1859
posté June 26, 2016, 14:37:15 | #11
New Pet - Mini-Croco Anyone knows about? Will be a shop or drop pet?

status are: berserk damage and critical

HERE 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969850  Replies : 4  Views : 660
posté June 25, 2016, 17:44:14 | #12
Can we know the rates from Mimik Slobber and Cloudy Cotton with data like the file? are it -1 or have multiple drop atemp?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #969758  Replies : 18  Views : 1074
posté June 25, 2016, 17:23:49 | #13
Can we have the Link to the Beta Server Client on the news? Sometimes its hard to find it.

Thread : News  Preview message : #969756  Replies : 60  Views : 2802
posté June 24, 2016, 21:42:30 | #14

Quote (InnocentDoll @ 24 June 2016 17:50) *

Quote (Misiacek @ 24 June 2016 17:00) *
This game is US. We are this game, dont listen to us and meet your doom. Im dead fucking serious.
Im loyal to ankama for over 10 years and imho you should START LISTENING TO YOUR PLAYERS bah "playeres" to people that pay you your money.
This game is not only US. Its International.
When he said "US", he was talking about "the players", not the US Country, just the pronoum.

Thread : News  Preview message : #969633  Replies : 60  Views : 2802
posté June 23, 2016, 18:02:51 | #15

Quote (InnocentDoll @ 23 June 2016 16:39) *
Oh god, game have more problems, than you can do. Ravamp of incarnam ? Really? How abour craft revamp? MORE PVP, or revamp to PVE, cause all players who come to wakfu, go away after 2-3 weeks of play. nah, im out.
How much time do u play Wakfu? We all should now, by now, Ankama just promisse one thing, and delivery another. How many times Incarnam and Astrub was Revamped?

I can't count how many ppl just said, the problem isn't new players join the game, the big problem is the player keep playing without leave. They didn't understand, if ppl, who did leave game, back to game, they will bring back old and new players.

Wakfu isn't a game to play alone, everytime 2 ppl leave, they drag another one to the void. How many ppl just leave cause theyr friends did leave a few time before?

I love Wakfu, but why is so hard to listen us? Fix the older systems, upgrade what already in the game, the NxN system, craft system, guild AND HW system. PxP system, Kolyseum, Arena, whatever... Why revamp a place noone stay more then 1 week? How many ppl do u know, who did leave game cause Incarnam or Astrub wasn't good enough? If the game was still "free" only in Incarnam and Astrub i would understand why turn it brighter, just to make ppl invest money on sub, but now the game is all open, u don't need to grab then on low lvl, u have to grab them all the way, and spend work to all teams to revamp something not broken is a lost of time... In my opinion.

Why keep saying we can't do that cause our team is busy, busy fixxing a not broken thing? Lets create dungeons with longer fights, just to make ppl keep on shushu's boss to get lvl cause is faster...

Thread : News  Preview message : #969401  Replies : 60  Views : 2802
posté May 25, 2016, 19:17:44 | #16
Now lets talk about Chef profession!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #964898  Replies : 6  Views : 376
posté May 13, 2016, 17:26:00 | #17
New Steam Pack "Ogrest Anime"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #962963  Replies : 13  Views : 1548
posté April 21, 2016, 01:44:37 | #18
Ankama should give us a lvl 0 pet with 1 golden kibbe, to turn it to lvl 50. Ankamas always choose the wrong decision, even when is to gift us... Why create a pet with max lvl = 0, if all others are 50?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957299  Replies : 32  Views : 1114
posté April 15, 2016, 16:54:37 | #19
They will try again?!?! I hope this time they do the right maths!

Thread : News  Preview message : #956001  Replies : 25  Views : 1727