No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
282 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté September 01, 2014, 19:35:47 | #1

Quote (Sabi @ 18 August 2014 20:47) *
Hi AndersonMenezes!

I understand and I apologize again for the delay, I will recheck on this with the team tomorrow morning.
4 Months dear, 4 months. pleaseeeeee

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768788  Replies : 14  Views : 251
posté September 01, 2014, 19:33:12 | #2

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 13 August 2014 02:11) *
@Sabi - about the holiday topic, was closed so i will write here.

While u're on holiday, i keep checking my tickets, and 100 days is enough to be seen, read and answered? Cause they don't! I did create one more, i did reply my own ticket like u said (before u back), and nothing...

I did talk with 3xited in game, and ask him help too (like i did with u in forum/ankabox, with Troyle here on forum and ankabox, and with Woten in forum), and he asked me to send ankabox and he could try help me, i did and he did read my msg on ankabox. I have the print in game ansking him help and he saying back asking me to do in ankabox, and i thanks him.

@Sabi, i know isn't ur fault, and u are a employe like any other, but please try understand, we Customers, can't do anything about this problem, we do our part, we did report the bug in tickets, in topics, in ankabox, we tryed reach everyone who could help us, we keep coming here and post our tickets numbers, and the marjority just receive a "please wait, we are doing our best, we are going to improve, please be patiente".

We are doing this polited, and we are likeing begging for something we deserve... Shouldn't be a favor, u do the right, the right have to be done, and we keep begging and begging and the wrong still...

Please, i know u can do more for us, please, do! We need this be done, my case is 100 days, i'm still beggin for my things, while ppl did receive and are playing, Am I diferrent or less special? Please by God's Love, help us... PLEASE

Tickets number:

4 months 4 months, @Dear Sabi, please help, i'm been polite for 4 months, what i have to do? Can u send me inbox any callcenter i can make a phone call? Anything to make this happen faster? IT'S 4 MONTHS, ppl did received the thing 2 weeks after bug...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768780  Replies : 14  Views : 675
posté September 01, 2014, 19:29:25 | #3
Same here;;; 4 months and nothing, no single answer. Dear @Sabi, please please, make something, i'm been polite for 4 months and this didn't help me... nothing change, this is so frustrating...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768774  Replies : 5  Views : 99
posté August 23, 2014, 06:22:13 | #4
Talked today with 3xited on beta server and asked again for help, he asked me if i did make a phone call, but after few seconds he undestood i'm from international server, so Sabi, have any callcenter from Ankama i can use? I don't worry to make a internacionall call to have a suport service. At this moment i wanna any thing to comunicate with the employes.

I thank u if u check my tickets again, delivery the numbers to support, and gimme a phone number, i would be pleased. Thanks

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765641  Replies : 14  Views : 251
posté August 22, 2014, 13:53:37 | #5

Quote (XsamsaralotusX @ 22 August 2014 11:23) *
People wake up plz ankama don't give a shit for this game, it's a miracle we get apdates at all at this point.
Sabi is no 1 in the company so he can't really help no one . All he can do is tell the support team , if there is one at all, they there is more that 50% of the plates having problems.
What i have to do? I think i have to trust Sabi can do more then i can. it's almost 4 months and i keep checking my tickets but probably u're right, but i will keep posting maybe my time come and i will have back what i lost. After all, i spend money to buy ogrines and get my things on first place, let my things vanish would be like a theft and this is so bad to a company there i know they will do something about.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765295  Replies : 14  Views : 251
posté August 21, 2014, 17:09:50 | #6

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 18 August 2014 16:33) *
Hello, i'm here to report a big issue on support service on Ankama Headquarters. I create 2 tickets about the bug on pet/bag wipe on 5 may 2014, till today i don't have any answer or question from support service. Create another, reply my own tickets and send ankabox to other employers, still nothing...

Even with promisses of better support service on way, i still on same, have i need to re-buy ogrines and buy AGAIN a tofu and other pets eaten by the bug while wait for 4 months for a simple answer and fix my problem?

To be clear, i'm not the only one in this same situation, but ppl keep trying to push it back, and our topic about the bug goes to archives and noone resolve our issues. I asked Troyle, Sabi, 3xited, and even the PT/BT Comunity Manager but silence keeps working.

Why u guys have time to keep closing and moving the topics away, but can't give me any propper treatment? I lose things wich i can't get back cause was linked to quests and archievments too, i'm loosing my trust and hope on Ankama. This is a bad decision about support service when we talk about ppl.

Please fix the delay and give us what we deserve, we are ppl, and i feel like trash.

[Tickets Numbers]

Still no answers @Sabi. Still waiting for any word from support.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765078  Replies : 14  Views : 251
posté August 18, 2014, 16:33:31 | #7
Delay on Ticket Answer Hello, i'm here to report a big issue on support service on Ankama Headquarters. I create 2 tickets about the bug on pet/bag wipe on 5 may 2014, till today i don't have any answer or question from support service. Create another, reply my own tickets and send ankabox to other employers, still nothing...

Even with promisses of better support service on way, i still on same, have i need to re-buy ogrines and buy AGAIN a tofu and other pets eaten by the bug while wait for 4 months for a simple answer and fix my problem?

To be clear, i'm not the only one in this same situation, but ppl keep trying to push it back, and our topic about the bug goes to archives and noone resolve our issues. I asked Troyle, Sabi, 3xited, and even the PT/BT Comunity Manager but silence keeps working.

Why u guys have time to keep closing and moving the topics away, but can't give me any propper treatment? I lose things wich i can't get back cause was linked to quests and archievments too, i'm loosing my trust and hope on Ankama. This is a bad decision about support service when we talk about ppl.

Please fix the delay and give us what we deserve, we are ppl, and i feel like trash.

[Tickets Numbers]

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - August 18, 2014, 16:34:28.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764123  Replies : 14  Views : 251
posté August 15, 2014, 19:07:53 | #8

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 11 August 2014 18:40) *

While u're on holiday, i keep checking my tickets, and 100 days is enough to be seen, read and answered? Cause they don't! I did create one more, i did reply my own ticket like u said (before u back), and nothing...

I did talk with 3xited in game, and ask him help too (like i did with u in forum/ankabox, with Troyle here on forum and ankabox, and with Woten in forum), and he asked me to send ankabox and he could try help me, i did and he did read my msg on ankabox. I have the print in game ansking him help and he saying back asking me to do in ankabox, and i thanks him.

@Sabi, i know isn't ur fault, and u are a employe like any other, but please try understand, we Customers, can't do anything about this problem, we do our part, we did report the bug in tickets, in topics, in ankabox, we tryed reach everyone who could help us, we keep coming here and post our tickets numbers, and the marjority just receive a "please wait, we are doing our best, we are going to improve, please be patiente".

We are doing this polited, and we are likeing begging for something we deserve... Shouldn't be a favor, u do the right, the right have to be done, and we keep begging and begging and the wrong still...

Please, i know u can do more for us, please, do! We need this be done, my case is 100 days, i'm still beggin for my things, while ppl did receive and are playing, Am I diferrent or less special? Please by God's Love, help us... PLEASE

Tickets number:

More 4 days and no answer. Almost 4 months without a single word from support service.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #763373  Replies : 420  Views : 10076
posté August 13, 2014, 02:11:01 | #9

Tickets number:

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762485  Replies : 14  Views : 675
posté August 13, 2014, 02:06:51 | #10
Your summons don't have full power if u compare with the "wild" monster. But u can improve it with "%CMC Damage"

If ur specialization skill says 52%, and the "wild" monster have 100% fire damage, it will have summoned: 52% fire damage + your CMC damage.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762482  Replies : 7  Views : 591
posté August 12, 2014, 17:17:50 | #11

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 24 July 2014 00:40) *
They looked my ticket, but keep on silence. almost 80 days here... without answers without items...
Please, any help? Any support service?

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #762356  Replies : 480  Views : 12959
posté August 11, 2014, 18:40:03 | #12

Tickets number:

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762031  Replies : 420  Views : 10076
posté August 06, 2014, 17:14:06 | #13
Time to support service begin to work property. So bad have tickets without answers or bug that destroy the gameplay and silence by someone which could turn all better...

take for example my tickets... 3 motnhs, no answer, reported it in so many ways, and still no words from support service...

Thread : 1.35 Bug Reports  Preview message : #760487  Replies : 3  Views : 157
posté August 06, 2014, 17:10:38 | #14
my tickets have 3 motnhs+ without any answer, i write them in english and portuguese and suport don't care, reported the ticket number so many times, and no answer. Now the game is free i think will take ages to something happens

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #760486  Replies : 4  Views : 138
posté August 05, 2014, 16:57:30 | #15
Anyone want to share Enurado Tree seeds? Did enter on game and no trees avaliable... someone can share or trade for another Enurado seeds? I can payback twice seeds u give me, or pay for a couple of it. thanks.

Nick in game: Odanutrof

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760206  Replies : 1  Views : 134
posté August 05, 2014, 16:55:41 | #16
WTB: Enurado Tree seeds or trade for farm/herb enurado seeds Looking for Enurado tress seeds, i'm on the game, pm: Odanutrof

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760205  Replies : 0  Views : 44
posté August 04, 2014, 23:13:07 | #17
Sure, or i can send my Skype name on ankabox and u add me and we an see if one is on easier XD

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760025  Replies : 4  Views : 95
posté August 04, 2014, 05:41:37 | #18
Hey, welcome friend, i'm Brazillian player, can u help me? i have 2 tickets without answers for more then 3 months about a fixed bug but they didn't give any answers about my missing items, @Sabi asked me to be patience, but it's 3 months+ right now.

Can u help me please? The tickets numbers are:

One of it was in portuguese language with hope someone could help me, i did ask for help on PT/BR forum too but ppl did ignore me, i'm just an student so i can't make an internacional call to ankama headquarters to ask for help, so i rly hope u can help me. Thanks and i wish u the best.

P.S.: Make us proud!!! []

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759840  Replies : 16  Views : 828
posté August 04, 2014, 05:26:06 | #19
So... now u have to stock unindentify items, cause u can't stock many different random items due to the space limit? The lvl cap is 155 (almost 160) and the best bag is 30 slots at lvl 100-? And what about the set box? Now u can't merge items with diferent stats even if same set, or runed ones...

Are u guys introduce new things without think what it will affect the entire ramifications? Can we drop rune/rune pownder too? Can HW fights drop fragments? Some guilds have 150.000 guild points to spend, and noone new content come after the system comes out last year...

Make fight challs give tokens if sucessful done, like 1 to 25 pp/wis, 2 to 50, 3 to 75..., and make the tokens cost be higher then 1 to each weapon, even on gob dg. Make ppl use the tools already on game.

The tokens could be tradeable, so ppl could sell or trade it freely and gamble with it. Common items should stay, so ppl could have more opitions, and u don't need to re-roll every item on the game right now. So u can create a lil symbol on item like a dice, to make it different, like the gold hammer on master piece on crafted items, or the crystal one on relics/epic ones.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - August 04, 2014, 05:34:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759836  Replies : 211  Views : 4965
posté August 01, 2014, 06:09:14 | #20
Thanks guys, i love u all

Thread : News  Preview message : #759029  Replies : 10  Views : 5785