Back to

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
359 Posts (0.23 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté September 30, 2015, 11:51:28 | #1
I thanks if u give me 10 cuttings and seeds too, i give u back and pass to someone else needing.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #911625  Replies : 12  Views : 394
posté September 28, 2015, 22:10:12 | #2

Quote (Kirito-Asuna01 @ 28 September 2015 21:52) *

Quote (HealingHotness @ 28 September 2015 21:13) *

Quote (Sabi @ 28 September 2015 18:29) *

Quote (HealingHotness @ 28 September 2015 18:26) *
I guarantee some f***ing 6-boxer is gonna get all 5 prizes an every single server.

The entries will all be verified and we will be able to see this.
So what you're saying is that your final combat to level 200 cannot be shared with another winner?
Sabi means that, if you are 6-boxing and all 6 accounts are registered under your same IP address, it will count as " cheating and breaking the rule of the event with the following refusal from the Staff of receiving the prizes expected. "
I did think the rules is about 1 char for acc, if the person uses more then 1 account isn't break-rules, Ankama don't count premium, when same person uses 4 accounts, if u have to pay for each account, u should win a prize, if all 5 accounts was same ip. Btw, i'm still 169 =P i'm not in the run

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #910624  Replies : 68  Views : 4188
posté September 25, 2015, 19:00:05 | #3

Quote (Aigees @ 25 September 2015 17:39) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 25 September 2015 17:28) *
And why this? Cause with the Hero system u will have the possibility to get a new Mount just for free, u just need to lvl up Characters/Sidekicks enough...
But you need to be rank 8 in company system to get it, thats 4481 points. So 8 chars at level 187. Or 10 sidekicks at level 170 and 5 heroes at level 186. Good luck getting that mount.
I dunno the maths, but is pretty nice if ppl know u can. I never said was easier, on the real life, buy anything with money is easier then make it, just go to a coffe shop and buy a frapuccino, a milkshake, a blueberry muffin, go cook it. Isn't about easy way or hard way, it's about u KNOW u have the option.

Btw i know ppl will prefer get it free by system, and not spend ogrines on it. Again, is about each person choose what is the best to urself. I already have one of each mount, and we didn't talk about the feral/almanax one.

Best Luck for all, and i hope the Spooky Harness is avaliable, cause hallowen is on the corner. (the goobchief mount have 2 harness to choose, the Dragosted only one, could be the spooky one, to make the things brighter =P)

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - September 25, 2015, 19:01:24.
Thread : News  Preview message : #909762  Replies : 8  Views : 515
posté September 25, 2015, 17:28:46 | #4
And why this? Cause with the Hero system u will have the possibility to get a new Mount just for free, u just need to lvl up Characters/Sidekicks enough...

Thread : News  Preview message : #909736  Replies : 8  Views : 515
posté September 24, 2015, 16:03:23 | #5
I think is just an alternative to who don't use multibox (all boosted) at this moment, cause who use it already will not use hero system for some problems: 1. You already have booster on your 2nd, 3rd... accounts, and will use this characters. 2. To be useful, u had to move your characters to a same account to use the hero system with same character u use today. 3. To "merge" accounts u will have a chance to need more slots and the price is like 2 month boost for each slots. Saying that, today is more useful to who don't use already multibooster way, if someone begin to play today, i say, go ahead, make 2 accs and fill 1 party everytime u want

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #909337  Replies : 237  Views : 5322
posté September 23, 2015, 17:36:40 | #6

Quote (Sabi @ 22 September 2015 01:38) *
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your reports and we have already shared this with the team to check on when the promotion ended.
Just to point it out. I bought the costume using the "instant buy" button. I dunno if i get the "plus" emote, i tryed many times buy it putting it on the basket but the site always said "unavaliable to your comunity", tryed on the EN site, on the PT/BR site, same issue. Sent twitter with photo, send ticket and create the topic, i bought the costume, it didn't appear on my gift interface (cause i have a lot of items there, but i never had problems with buy and didn't get, always get for what i payed)

If someone want to buy next time with the problem, and don't have to add to basket/cart to get a "plus" item, just use this button. But they still need to fix it, when the promo was "spend 5000+ ogrines to get XXX" this way will not work, and we will not get the promo items.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #909023  Replies : 7  Views : 343
posté September 22, 2015, 18:11:14 | #7
If they improve the MM System right now, we will not have too much need to use Hero System. You have to learn: first they improve one place, make ppl spend on that thing cause the other is less tasty, after that they improve the other side, making ppl spend on that (too).

Isn't wrong, isn't evil, it's just the way it is. Didn't u see every "buy ogrines and get XXX" is always after "spend ogrines and get XXX"? if they make both on the same time, ppl should buy more ogrines to spend, and win twice. But like i said, it's just the way it is.

The promisses made are hard to turn true when same team make and put in on, can u imagine, the old promisses about the improved MM System was make by a team which is not more working on Ankama, so just forget about it. It's a new team with a new vision, to me the status quo will not change, old bugs, half made/implemented system, and promisses wich will never come true.

But all this isn't a new, i didn't stop to play when bugfu ate my pets in 3 accs vanishing my items (wich i never get back, the pets i got back), i didn't stop to play when i win a event and they took 1 year to give us the prizes, i didn't stop to play everytime i had to re-learn how to play my classes cause they revamped it, i didn't stop to play when they promisse things and didn't make it true, i didn't stop to play when i see good systems - like Haven World - stop in time and never be improved, i didn't stop to play knowing the clear problems wakfu have, i will never stop to play wakfu, cause i like it, and noone is perfect, wakfu is wakfu, u will learn how to hate it while love it...

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - September 22, 2015, 18:12:26.
Thread : News  Preview message : #908758  Replies : 96  Views : 3038
posté September 21, 2015, 21:51:49 | #8
Still have about 2 hours, but noone answer.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #908567  Replies : 7  Views : 343
posté September 21, 2015, 21:07:24 | #9
the promo isn't over yet...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #908561  Replies : 7  Views : 343
posté September 21, 2015, 18:41:08 | #10
Don't avaliable to my comunity, someone can check it please? 5 hours before end promo.

Thread : News  Preview message : #908527  Replies : 22  Views : 951
posté September 21, 2015, 18:35:58 | #11
Tyrolean Costume Someone can check why when i try to buy say isn't avaliable to my comunity? Tryed both english and pt/br site/shop, give same msg. Sent twitter with photos. 5 hours before the promo is over, someone can fix it?

And yes, both sites have the advestment abut the promo, so yes, should be able to buy it...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #908525  Replies : 7  Views : 343
posté September 03, 2015, 18:31:34 | #12
Hi, i will talk about the system on new update.

• The "Not" Kama Sink Problem
  1. The plan was to create MasterCraftsmen; seems Ankama did think was not good everyone with time and strong will have all craft professions on high lvl, so they create a plan to make a few persons able to craft high content craft items.
  2. The craft revamp is takeing so much time, and they will not change in a future, we are expecting lvl 200 professions for 2 years (or even more), now is so easier make ppl spend kamas and get rare crafting recipes and feel mend.
  3. Spend a lot of kamas, could clean the server after the dupe issue, but see this: Bandit A have duped, and make a lot of kamas, by doing trade or just farm high things with the full build he had. With new system, he will buy every single recipe and make even more powerfull items. Just to clear out, he have a lot of items, he have a lot of kamas, and now he will have easier high content to get before everyone else. The plan just give u recipe, u will need to farm the materials? Why u think bandit A just have one account with all full geared characters?
  • The World Boss Problem
  1. The plan is to make a boss with everyone on the server contribute to acomplysh it. But u will only have one hour to fight it. What if when open u can't find a good party? what if u have to sleep when it's almost to appear? What u have learn with the mines got reset, or Stasis/Wakfu source?
  2. We don't know if we are getting closer to finishing the game, so we probably will have more 2 world bosses max? What when we don't have ppl to get and donate materials? we just will not have the boss open? we will have to act like zombie getting materials to just open it for 1 hour and be able to fight it 1 or 2 times before it close again? The game it's turning more and more grinding?
  3. All this issue just make me think are a plan to make heroes system a high needing system. if u have 2 accounts, with 2 hero slots open each, u will make a instant party and go to the boss right it opens.

Now let's talk about what ideas I can give.

• The "Not" Kama Sink Problem
  1. Let's spend time and resources to delivery the Craft Revamp System, we have the ideas on forgoten deviblogs/comunity letters, we can delivery it before the game gets lvl 200. Let's make the game news and make true the promisses made.
  2. Don't spend time and resources on new broken things, u create new system, and make the old one (and still broken) even more boring. U guys promisse make the craft easier to lvl, new content 100 120 140 160 180 200. Why just make few repairs that seems ugly, why not a real revamp like the new skill system?
  3. Stop to create new system to purge the dupes issues, invest on ppl to ban accounts and ppl to look deep on the logs, and instant close the server when something like that happens.
  4. When someone do bad things, u don't create system to clean up the blood, u make the bad persons to pay for the criminal acts, to don't happen again, if ppl feels they can jump in the bad decisions, cause they will not be caught or punished, they will make the easy choice, and the bad one.
  5. Let's focus on the old system, or just close it. Why don't use the HW to be Kama Sink, isn't the focus on this system? Let's create more options to spend kamas in HW, where is the Dungeons made by players u did promisse? Where's the ONLY HW Dungeons u promissed, for God love, don't break promisses bringing us new unfinished things. Take ur time and finish what we have on the game.
  • The World Boss Problem
  1. Why not make the boss open it's lair/dungeon/raid few times (with marked clock) over the day? Remington (for example) it's a international server, so we have a lot of comunities spread world time. If u open each 6 (00 am, 6 am, 00 pm, 6pm) or each 4 hours (00 am, 04 am, 08 am, 00 pm, 04 pm, 08 pm), if u think better u can make it by 5 hours, so by time in time, the open doors will be different every day, and ppl who works, study or have other things will can have oportunities to participate.
  2. U can make keys or "entrance tickets/items" by craft, like shuudoku raikou. In a machine/npc u can trade materials for the KEY. So when the entrance opens, just who have keys can open. The fist Key can be a Golden Citronana.
  3. Using the previous idea to make ppl donate in a wolrd quest, u can make other things to happen, u can give a big local bonus to the players, u can turn the fight easier, or give big bonus to drop. (For 24 hours all fights will have +20% drop rate, for example - or less, while the buff is on, ppl can keep donate materials to refill the recipient, when the buff fades, someone just active it again and go on...) This system will turn things easy, will get strong comunity action, but NOT turn NECESSARY to open the gates, if an event just happen if the server contribute, we will have big problems with the time to time. Will have ppl who will have lvl, but not will be on the right time to participate.

I hope my ideas are clear, and i few sry if i'm rude, but i still think we are here cause we like the game essence, we all know we have problems, but we from comunity have hopes that promisses will turn in true, and the game will continue to be amazing but not onlu in essence, we want to see Wakfu prosper, like u guys from Ankama wants. I'm not French, and my english isn't the best one, i wish the devs could see my ideas, and maybe have an impact on the game engine, the things don't need like i think, just need to be better to everyone.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #904211  Replies : 232  Views : 10889
posté August 31, 2015, 17:03:13 | #13
I will buy the cloud Knight, and something else, Cloudy+rain emote, it's a combo baby!

Thread : News  Preview message : #903320  Replies : 29  Views : 1374
posté August 25, 2015, 23:02:13 | #14
Last event i did go with Ankama showing in Brazil was in "Anime Friends" in São Paulo. What i have to say abouit the Ankama's Stand? Have 4 notebook (all with dofus), a GM Leafar which u can pvp (dofus), a few stuffed toys to buy (2 jellies, a monkey, and a tofurby) and the king of gobbals hat. had some comic and art book, in english. The ppl who approach me, just give me a code with a costume, and ask if i wanted to buy any of the products or duel teh GM on Dofus, nothing more, was sad. If i lived on WUA i probably was going to Pax, cause on brazil we don't have events or a good Ankama's Place to buy things or join the game with others visitors.
P.S.: Is good to say about a good stand on same event, "Galápagos Jogos" is a store, and there has a Krosmaster Arena board where we can play with other visitors. Has too in other event called "Festival do Japão" (Japan Festival) in São Paulo too, in this last, we had the experience to play in a Enormous Krosmaster Arena board, where the figurines were pretty big. I liked the company showing better the product.

Thread : News  Preview message : #901699  Replies : 20  Views : 1499
posté August 18, 2015, 18:59:58 | #15
I think the comunity could be happier if u change the way u pay for this new system. Why don't create a button and when press u get the system for 1 day, and this day is subctrat on ur premium days? So everyone can spend both playstyles from same pool. If u use company or not, u just buy one premium.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #899434  Replies : 370  Views : 10131
posté August 02, 2015, 05:58:36 | #16

Quote (BlackMagus @ 02 August 2015 03:37) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 02 August 2015 03:03) *
An image can say everything:

And i have another 24 characters on the same situation, muhauhauhauhuahuahuaaaaaaaa (456 almokens - and i didn't today the prayer)

dunno what you're laughing about. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

(and I have plenty of alts ranging from 180- 420ish)
I'm laughing about my situation, some ppl did stop to do almanax, i didn't, so i can laugh, can't I? If u have more then I, congratulations, i'm still happy cause everytime i could do the almanax, i did ^^

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893815  Replies : 113  Views : 5653
posté August 02, 2015, 03:03:13 | #17
An image can say everything:

And i have another 24 characters on the same situation, muhauhauhauhuahuahuaaaaaaaa (456 almokens - and i didn't today the prayer)

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - August 02, 2015, 03:23:28.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893770  Replies : 113  Views : 5653
posté June 30, 2015, 01:33:54 | #18
My group won 2014, and we didn't get even on top 3 now (2015), different on the french server, there they posted the entire winner bands, in an order, here just the top 3, and only the 9 dgs picked.

I don't enter in "that group didn't deserve to win" cause i think this is the talk of a loser, i think we had a lot of good bands, but not too many as i expected, i hope with time, ppl will join in the contest, maybe someday we have 5 or more pages of prints, this make a better contest. But after all congrats the winners.

I took 10 months to get half prizes from last year, i hope u guys get it already. The plus on this contest is the entire server will get a prize = the exp bonuses. they could do this more and more, like a monthly contest.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 30, 2015, 01:34:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880932  Replies : 21  Views : 1433
posté June 28, 2015, 17:39:42 | #19

Quote (Flatops @ 15 June 2015 08:45) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 12 June 2015 00:07) *
Some guys on my group didn't get prizes yet. Who did get the (4 emotes, title and gold trophy) did not get the 3 months sub/premium.

Hi Mr. Anderson,

Can you share the name of the guys in your group that haven't received their booster packs?
Do u want the ankama name of each one? Here or ankabox?

4 of them bought 3 months sub to get water festival costume, and 2 of this 4 bought 1 more month to get the bilbiboy costume. (and the 2 which bought 3 and 1 month, still with 150 - or less - days of sub, this just shows they didn't received the 3 months of prize)

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 28, 2015, 17:41:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880583  Replies : 63  Views : 4577
posté June 24, 2015, 04:35:52 | #20
They are back guys!

[b]Album Song List:

1. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
2. All You Need is Heal
3. Blackcrow
4. Twist and Shoot
5. Orange Protoflex
6. Eni In The Sky With Diamonds
7. Here Comes the Osa8. Help!
9. Hey Jonk
10. Baby, You're a Rich Enu
11. Across the Krosmos
12. Sadida's Garden
13. A Hard Day's Farm
14. With a Little Help From My Guildies
15. Kama (That's What I Want)

The Piwitles are a Pop music group, they can rock you like a crackler, or make you dance like a Castupod, but don't worry, awaken or asleep you will have the time of your life. Singing and dancing like little Piwis, they will grab your attention and make you encore. But, why "The Piwitles"? Because there is nothing more cute and graceful as one Piwi, can you imagine six Piwis?

After winning the last contest, the Gobbstock Celebration 2014 they did appear in all major cities on the World of Twelven. You didn't heard about the hit "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" when Xelorium Present was open to the Krosmos' Adventures? Now with the opening of new Dungeon on Forfut, they will rock right there!!! But first, someone said has a Diva on the Wagnar's Castle. When a challenge has come, will you lose the epic batle? Run and buy the ticket on the nearest market, only 900 Kamas.

• [b]"Odanutrof - Oda": A rich Enutrof begun by being a promoter. Tired to be only rich, he creates a band to be as famous as he can. After a year, he still run trying put his hands on that Hand, Bygone!!!
  • "Lukain - Luk": This Osamodas is known by taming his summon by music, using music to mesmerize, the monsters don't have scape to his Gobgob. After a year with news coming, he will drago everyone with the hit "Here comes the Osa".
  • "Oto-Sama - Oto": Luk's best friend and the younger matte in this band, melting the fangirls' hearts, this boy will have a big future if not caught by marriage. After a year, he's still single (what a new...) Maybe he find a lady singing "With a Little Help From My Guildies".
  • "Khons - That Iop": Proving all are wrong, this Iop shows how to rock everyone in a concert, his musical notes will do anything but hurt your ears. After a year, he still an... Iop. With his fists, all he can sing is "A Hard Day's Farm".
  • "Sahrita - Cocoa": This red hair Cra will seduce you with delightful music, dance and curves. Do you know Cupid? She will hit your heart as fast as she can aim a target. After a year, this delicious femme fatale is only "Twist and Shoot".
  • "Angelineh - Starly": The group's little flower. This sweet Eniripsa will mend any bad musical experience you had. She was born to be brighter then a Meridian Star. After a year, this little diva is only about "All You Need is Heal".

If u like to watch them live, run for your life, but if the songs can't be out of your head, just chill out getting the Album with every song. It's all best songs with the Ankama Records aproval.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 24, 2015, 04:51:47.
Reason for edit : Images
Thread : News  Preview message : #879042  Replies : 45  Views : 3948