Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
432 Posts (0.22 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté December 01, 2016, 16:24:13 | #1
I had a dream, wheres Amália finisher was a true. And i wake up...

Thread : News  Preview message : #989871  Replies : 15  Views : 319
posté November 24, 2016, 21:25:45 | #2

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 24 November 2016 21:18) *
I recommend changing the price of the items, at least for the Paypal option. Using the $2 emote as an example... The boutique has it at $2.00, but when you initiate the transaction, it's actually sold for €2,00, which is actually about $2.17! Using the week 4 pack, the boutique says it's at a discounted price of $22, but if you look at the paypal price, it's at $23.57!

Some people may not care about the 17 extra cents for the emote, or the extra buck-and-a-half for the pack, but this is not about that. It's about the principle behind it. You're basically scamming people out of extra cash by labeling something for a price, and then charging more during the transaction process.
I'm not Ankama's Hero, but i'm pretty sure has " The total cost may vary according to the payment method selected." in the shop at bottom of the screen, if u want i can provide a printscreen here. 

Thread : News  Preview message : #989180  Replies : 18  Views : 415
posté November 24, 2016, 20:39:40 | #3

Quote (Sting-Shotter @ 24 November 2016 20:10) *
wasnt this the last one??
I did ask on Efrim forum, cause the next thursday is December 1st, CM/GM answered me will have one more week.

Thread : News  Preview message : #989169  Replies : 18  Views : 415
posté November 24, 2016, 17:30:03 | #4
The next Week will be the last, and everyone knows AMALIA FINISHERRRRRRRR

[Edit] I will have to buy the last items separated, cause i will already have 4 dif Dhrellers mounts. I hope they put something dif or will be sad... I already have 4 War chiefs and 4 Dragosteed.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - December 05, 2016, 01:26:44.
Thread : News  Preview message : #989141  Replies : 18  Views : 415
posté November 20, 2016, 22:08:38 | #5

Quote (Hearttyace @ 20 November 2016 20:35) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 20 November 2016 20:20) *
Chloe, the issue is that with the limitations, it's not efficient. Why spend twice as long in a fight with enemies 2x as strong as usual for 1.5x the droprate, when you can do two fights against normal enemies for 1x the droprate each (basically amounting to 2x the droprate)? The reason HC versions are so popular is because the drop rates are higher. If the time to complete a dungeon increases exponentially, and at a faster rate than the chances of dropping an item, wouldn't you agree that it wouldn't be worth the trouble?

Not only that, but since you're telling us not to use Master level as an example, why are YOU using it to compliment the update? You get 45% drop rate instead of 12.5% in normal. But how long do you think the fights will take? DEFINITELY FAR LONGER than 4x, and the difficulty will be unbelievable too due to enemies' damage output, which means we'll fail many times before even winning once, if ever (considering that Master is impossible on purpose). If you use a Fanged Cards droprate instead and calculate the new droprate (base 0.004%), it'll only increase to about 0.0364%. Still supremely low, and absolutely not worthwhile. The drop rate needs to be increased across all levels.

Speaking of increased drop rates, need I remind you that Difficulty 20 is going to basically replace HC, but instead of droprates multiplied by 2 like in current HC, the droprate will be multiplied by 1.5x in Difficulty 20? Look at the graph in your post on the beta forums and see for yourself.

Honestly, the fact that the devs are wanting to do a "leaderboard" for dungeons is limiting the potential of this update. In my opinion, the leaderboards should just be a separate instance, or only apply to a group within the dungeon's level range, instead of limiting use of the update to ONLY people who utilize ALS to lower their levels. Everyone should have the ability to try Master level Vertox, regardless of level. As itis, content is being created with no expectations of ever being used. Why would someone ever attempt it, if only for a single moment of "lol our party got oneturned the first turn lolol"? It'd be a waste of time. That doesn't sound like a good use of development time.

Also, the ALS has a lot of levels to choose from, but you only have access to 3 characteristics pages unless you purchase more on the boutique, at 1.3k ogrines a piece (iirc). A party of players who want to try the leaderboards for every dungeon level range will have to spend over 13k ogrines per character just to participate in this update. This is bad design choice for an F2P game, creating content that those who pay are the only ones who can experience it to the fullest.
Although alittle mis info. Like current HC doubling all drops which it doesn't. Just some of them like frags and 1-3 equips unlike the new increase all drops. But, it's not true that you need a certain build to complete this with ALS, if it scaled even remotely properly. Then all you'll need is gear since characteristics would just scale back. Hc being popular was more the non-normal gear that dropped in it.

I basically agree with the main point of the post, any content that is made with that ideology in mind is pointless.

Players should be rewarded adequately for participating in such content( 6x hp could literally translate into 6x as long). Saying don't use content is silly. I don't want everyone to just clear it, but I do want it to be accessible. So many may participate.
This is what i said, i see ppl saying stasis 50 is create to be impossible, if they said they will balance the mechanics (like lil changes how dif normal from hardcore at this time), of all dungeons, and not only the mobs statuses, the stasis 50 will be a real true hell, and why, WHY spend resources on a impossible instance of dungeon? to a few ppl who spend ogrines TRY out? get an achievment or even a title to show off, we could have the same minds thinking in new system or fix bugs. Oh nice, 6.5x more hp and 4.5x more damage to kill you, and think about the heals are % of max hp of mobs? Or even a heal like ppl said already.

It's like, the mobs don't get heal resists, but we do, why? And don't come to me and say, u're talking too much to a unfinished system, we are talking about the system, cause will be too late we speak out our minds when it was already finished. Can u see the Feca problem? Some dungeons seems to be planned to an epecif class to be WANTED. i want dungeons that requires a tank, not a dungeon or an UB that requires a specif class.

Feca can hold, push, pull, teleport, take ap/mp, give ap, damage, armor, range, 2 imunity, block like hell.
But lets see the iop, just can jump with cooldown, only get shield/lock with cooldown, can push but not pull, oh, it can damage, yes, and can't do a good sup, but can give ap while have 2WP, and can give damage while have mp/wp with 2 turns cooldown.
And the list goes on.

If a Dungeon is lvl 50, a group lvl 50 should have at least 80% of chance to be sucefull, if are balanced (with tank, sup, healer, dd roles), +/- if they don't do a lot of mistakes, but when u bring this stasis system, we think: "this system is to give a chance to make things harder, and give better drop rates to who can beat it) using the same exemple, a lvl 50 dungeon, in 50 stasis, should be like a lvl 100 dungeon, how can u guys think is acceptable, a lvl 50 group go to a lvl 100 dungeon and try out the chances? to only have 3.2~3.4x more drops?

If they say, the lvl 50 + 50 stasis, can only enter if the group is maximum 100, i can say, ok, now i understand, and it's acceptable. And if u say, u only get the achievments if u are lvl 50, i accept too, if something is planned to be impossible, be it. Something on wakfu seems like that. Try any high lvl dungeon without a tanker, or a feca, and u will se what is impossible.

Finish ur problems, create a Feca and beat it all, but the beauty of Wakfu is the 15 classes, soon 16, why have one or another best in all matters? When Eni was the only healer, was bad, and now we can have a lot of sups, why not turn all roles like that?

How i said already, make easy normal and hardcore to all dungeons, lets the players experiment it, focus in other things, after that, if u want, put like expert mode, and focus on a new thing, after that, if u think need, master, master II, but why spend resources, time, and efforts, to something to a few, when everyone says the game is empty day after day? Do u think will hold player base offering achievments in a planed to be impossibel mode? 

Thread : News  Preview message : #988746  Replies : 65  Views : 1793
posté November 19, 2016, 22:22:03 | #6

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 19 November 2016 17:13) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 19 November 2016 16:50) *

Quote (Chloe-la-guerisseuse @ 19 November 2016 14:38) *
The level 50 Stasis was designed to be impossible. It's on purpose. If it was possible, they would increase again the difficulty. It's the whole time maximum so it's not made to be reachable, that's why you have so many other difficulty levels to try !
Seems impossible even if u're 200 with full runed equipments. So they will create achievments to be impossible to get? or make a true hell to get 1? if every dungeon has this achievments, ppl will spend years to get them all

So i figure out why the system is going on, it's to we have something to do after all XD
The point is that it's impossible no matter what. It doesn't matter if you're 200 fully runed or not, the same goes for the other dungeons. That's exactly what they are aiming at. And Dy7 added 2 important things yesterday on Discord:
  • There aren't yet all the buffs that are supposed to be added to the different difficulties (21/31/41) so the dungeons will get even harder.
  • It's impossible... yet.
So yeah, better not make assumptions when there's still more to come.
The big problem is... why spend resources and hours to make a system like that, if have a lot of systems to work on? Take the keys, change Handyman, put easy/normal/hard mode in all dgs, and while ppl try it out, fix on bugs, on craft system, in pvp balance, gvg AND nxn systems.

What is the idea to give us more drops after a hard work, if a bug can happen and take off all u did get already? Why Ankama don't make a pool in all servers/comunity offering things to focus, and we PLAYERS, choose? After that they take 2017 to focus on this. We are who play this game, why we can't choose what they can put in the efforts?

U guys will say, but French Comunity will win cause they are more important, but if they put the same pool in dif comunities, they can see what are we looking for, why is so hard to see we want to be heard, and sometimes we don't feel like that. I know the creative team bring new ideas and new system to Wakfu feel alive, and keeping in change, but let's try hear the players for once? If u want we can answer a single pool, they can always put new things on the table, but why not listen us?

Thread : News  Preview message : #988645  Replies : 65  Views : 1793
posté November 19, 2016, 16:50:05 | #7

Quote (Chloe-la-guerisseuse @ 19 November 2016 14:38) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 19 November 2016 14:22) *
Do u real think +6.5x hp, and 4.5x damage is good enough to +3x drop IF u must been at dungeon lvl range?

Do u think will do any chall, or be cool? Lets see just a picture, and u all say what think about this, ok?

U should try ur chances on beta before say anything

The level 50 Stasis was designed to be impossible. It's on purpose. If it was possible, they would increase again the difficulty. It's the whole time maximum so it's not made to be reachable, that's why you have so many other difficulty levels to try !
Seems impossible even if u're 200 with full runed equipments. So they will create achievments to be impossible to get? or make a true hell to get 1? if every dungeon has this achievments, ppl will spend years to get them all

So i figure out why the system is going on, it's to we have something to do after all XD

Thread : News  Preview message : #988614  Replies : 65  Views : 1793
posté November 19, 2016, 14:22:34 | #8
Do u real think +6.5x hp, and 4.5x damage is good enough to +3x drop IF u must been at dungeon lvl range?

Do u think will do any chall, or be cool? Lets see just a picture, and u all say what think about this, ok?

U should try ur chances on beta before say anything

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - December 05, 2016, 01:26:44.
Thread : News  Preview message : #988604  Replies : 65  Views : 1793
posté November 18, 2016, 17:53:04 | #9

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 November 2016 16:51) *

Quote (Rimali @ 18 November 2016 16:06) *
As i understand it, both the enemies and the dungeons optimal Level Range will increase equally. So yes, you'll need to win against a lvl 130 Boss while being in his level range to unlock a more challenging versions of the dungeon, but the level range for achievements and unlocking the stage after that will increase equally to the enemies level/difficulty. So you can fulfill the achievements of his 50+ version being around lvl 180.
It still will be possible to choose ALS independently of the dungeons difficulty, but you'll only be able to unlock the next difficulty setting by beating a boss within its difficulty's level range once. The ALS allows us to push our characters into a dungeon's level range, with this feature we might push dungeons into our level range.

tl;dr:
Think Traveling Arenas, but you'll be able to skip the easier parts after beating them once at their level range.

I hope so, but from what I read:
Quote (Chloe-la-guerisseuse @ 17 November 2016 18:03) *
If you haven't read between the lines: I confirm that the diffculties superior to 20 will only be available if you do it at that "level range". This means that a dungeon unlocked at level 141, you won't have access to the difficulties 21 or higher only if you are level 155 maximum or if you use a build that you've reduced to level 155.
Click here

It's pretty clear what the devs meant. There's a whole paragraph simplifying everything.
And is why I say: it's okay achievment to require the lvl 155 be the maximum on the previuous exemple, but if u turn all entrance been like that, better don't, or maybe they are looking for a few ppl who is already end lvl player, rich enough to spend on full runed build on mid lvl for each dungeon ranges. Like u said already

This idea should need more work to make it good to everyone, i see the cactus been the first HC mode easy enough to farm frags and relics, but look at jelly/hagen/amba/blackwabbiANDlenald, why ppl will spend time with ridiculous drop rates, if they can spend efforts to drop a full relic while try get frags?

U could turn the HW fights more popular if that drops frags like outside dungeons, but u don't...

Thread : News  Preview message : #988519  Replies : 65  Views : 1793
posté November 18, 2016, 15:09:23 | #10

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 18 November 2016 08:23) *
From what I understood, HC as we know it will disappear. Instead, the only way to access HC dungeons will be by us deleveling ourselves. And not only will we be near the recommended level for dungeons (which on HC is already really hard), but the new difficulties will far exceed that of HC mode (HC has 150% hp and 150% the stats of normal mode enemies with 2x drop rates, while Master level will have 650% HP and 450% the stats of normal mode enemies with a measly 3.2x drop rate increase). The post says that those modes will be EXCLUSIVELY for people who have de-leveled themselves with ALS.

Ankama, are you serious? Did you really think this was going to work? WHY would anyone run those difficulties more than once? WHO are you catering to with this content? The 0.01% of the community that are absolutely endgame and so rich that they can buy any level gear they want, and are looking for achievements to hunt?
I agree, if u have to keep ur lvl down to make those dungeons just to get achievments, or drops u will not use anymore, and to do, u will have to keep a separate build and equip set is ridiculous, it's to make us spend ogrines on new pages and pages to make it.

I did think those news system was to make group easy to create and find, not to force u to spend more money on things u will not use. I was happy to could make hard versions of low lvl dgs, but have to trust on a automatic build/set to make the things quick, will make us fail and fail. Lets look closely:

Lets think Gobbal Dungeon is lvl 10, we will enter it till lvl 25, so if u try master dificult (+40) will be 50. So u will have to go against mobs 50, while ur max lvl is 25. How quoted, u have the chance if u're 25, full runed gear, and u will have a lot of dificulties, and all party should do the same, now think about, have higher dificulties Master II, Master III, and can u rely on automatic build/set to do this? Why? An achivment? To drop gobbal set pieces?

I think u can SET the achievment to be gained if u do MASTER dificult in the Dungeon's Level Range, but do not let ppl enter if they are not in lvl is a bad choice. Noone will have too much time to find ppl to make this hard work, the game will keep the same, cause only end lvl dungeons will be used in this system. And u guys will spend all 2017 to "balance" the infinite dungeons and the new lvls, to give u a new "PvM Experience", while have a lot of system to be fixxed or implemented, like craft, arena, pvp, gvg, nvn...

Thread : News  Preview message : #988498  Replies : 65  Views : 1793
posté November 17, 2016, 13:56:47 | #11
You will be missed, but what u have build on this amazin game will stay for the eternity. Good bye and thanks for all.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988319  Replies : 27  Views : 1652
posté November 17, 2016, 01:14:32 | #12
I agree about the low rates, but u have to understand it is end game gears, so the rate should be low, the big problem is, we have too much things to explore, and been grind grind grind, turns the game boring.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #988274  Replies : 7  Views : 290
posté November 16, 2016, 01:41:07 | #13
Anyone can explain how use the Finishers? I have 3 dif Finishers but still can't use them, even on fights i have the "buff" and keep not showing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #988161  Replies : 2  Views : 244
posté November 15, 2016, 16:43:46 | #14
Hi, i'm Brasucas' Leader, and if u need help or anything we could have good time. We can try create a Guild Alliance to make a good time betwen members. I wish u the best luck, and is so good to see a old Guild comeback to the game. So, welcome back and anything u need call me baby! XD

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #988075  Replies : 8  Views : 319
posté November 11, 2016, 13:54:57 | #15
I hope they can listen, and don't add 1 dhreller mount in each pack, cause i will have 4, and will use only 1 or 2, isn't enough i have 4 dragosteed and 2 warchief in my account? They could turn old mounts sellables...

Thread : News  Preview message : #987585  Replies : 30  Views : 937
posté November 09, 2016, 01:53:05 | #16
WTT: Tyrolean Costume for 2 Pumpkin Costume Pm me in game.
I can negociate adds on offer.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #987281  Replies : 0  Views : 61
posté November 06, 2016, 22:10:12 | #17
Anyone can explain how to get the mentoring tokens to exchange on the Astrub machine? I know the daily and week quest are another type of tokens, please i need help.

Thread : News  Preview message : #986939  Replies : 96  Views : 3397
posté November 03, 2016, 17:24:13 | #18

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 03 November 2016 17:09) *

Quote (DoctorEl @ 03 November 2016 17:04) *
Drheller only in full pack, Wakfu Harness separately. Can we use WAKFU HARNESS without Drheller? Or it's just a mistake?
That harness is for drheller mount if I get it correct, it's a new mount. Full sell-out mode activated.
I'm not sure, but the mount probably will be selling on shop till end of the year, the Harness probably is only now and never.

Thread : News  Preview message : #986446  Replies : 99  Views : 2556
posté November 03, 2016, 17:16:15 | #19

Quote (Seiji-San @ 03 November 2016 09:51) *
HELP ME PLEASE!

I figured out that i cannot use adjustable level.. The button greyed out on me.. Maybe because currently i am not a subscriber.

But there's come the trouble.. I enter the Gobbal dungeon using this new system, change my level to 20, and now i cannot adjust it back to my current level..

How am i going to solve this and go back to my original level? The button still grayed out on me.
Same problem here, A Cra 173 from guildie turns real lvl 125. The real lvl build seems 125, and u can't change in anyway to 173 anymore... And no answer about this...

Thread : News  Preview message : #986444  Replies : 96  Views : 3397
posté November 01, 2016, 15:57:53 | #20
I did look at French news, and thre still say till Tuesday 11:45 pm, and the promo is all gone, i can't buy the pack, the kit or even use the 50% off on the deco items, please fix it, i want to spend ogrines T.T

The inside game store have the items timed in ~9h, but i can't find the pack or the kit. I will lose the promo =/ i hate this.

Thread : News  Preview message : #985905  Replies : 8  Views : 370