Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
292 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté September 10, 2014, 19:59:44 | #1
New Bug Stool The Baby Redwood Stool is bugged, before u could move it in 4 different positons, now only two, like the first age of Wakfu. Didn't try with another stools but i think the bug is general.

Thread : 1.36 Bug Reports  Preview message : #773850  Replies : 0  Views : 34
posté September 10, 2014, 04:57:31 | #2
u can have less grind, just pay premium. If u can't, go play dofus, get kamas, trade ogrines, buy wakfu premium, and be happy. And if u think is sad, lose a item by bug and wait 4 months+ to get no answer by that, this is a big deal

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773466  Replies : 7  Views : 437
posté September 09, 2014, 21:32:24 | #3

Quote (Sabi @ 09 September 2014 20:41) *
Well those Devs sure have been working really hard on this update and truly while we do not like the Community to have to wait due to bugs, we also made sure to take care of them a quick as we could.

This game update is a big change for Wakfu and you all have contributed to it, via the Beta server or simply by giving your feedback on the forums ever since Wakfu first started, now that is teamwork!

So l personally want to thank all of you to be part of this adventure for Wakfu as well as thanking the Dev team for their hard work.
Yeah they work a lot on this patch, and the pre-premium era, but i'm still waiting for support from the 5th May pet wipe/bug and no answers in noone of 3 tickets. I did talk with 3xited on French Ankama we can call on phone there and fix it asap. The international community don't have something like that? Cause i just want my items back, i bought with ogrines, and i bought this ogrines with real money directly from the site. This is not a bug this is a steal...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773195  Replies : 8  Views : 337
posté September 09, 2014, 21:27:44 | #4
Nothing to Ankama ir FAST, i'm waiting from 5th may i get my items back, and neither items/pet or answers on 3 tickets i have, all @sabi can say is please wait we are improving the support system. They should give me my items back before improve it, cause it's taking 4 months+

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #773190  Replies : 26  Views : 821
posté September 09, 2014, 21:22:17 | #5

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 12 August 2014 17:17) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 24 July 2014 00:40) *
They looked my ticket, but keep on silence. almost 80 days here... without answers without items...
Please, any help? Any support service?
Still waiting from 5th May...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #773187  Replies : 485  Views : 13807
posté September 09, 2014, 21:20:55 | #6

Quote (Matty-Ragez @ 09 September 2014 16:34) *
wow i'm glad I read this before I went on, I knew something like this might of happened and unlucky guys I hope you get your items back soon. :s
Last time this happened with me was in 5th May, still no answer in 3 tickets... So just wait and have patience, will be what @Sabi will say.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #773184  Replies : 5  Views : 144
posté September 09, 2014, 21:19:13 | #7

Quote (Tsukimara @ 01 September 2014 21:50) *

Quote (Sabi @ 18 August 2014 20:47) *
Hi AndersonMenezes!

I understand and I apologize again for the delay, I will recheck on this with the team tomorrow morning.

Also report to this so called "Team" to hire more staff, it is unacceptable that people need to wait this long for a fix.
I work in a Support & Service departement and I never ever ever accept that a fix takes longer than a work week.
Still no answers, they ask for time and patiente, and nothing...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #773181  Replies : 15  Views : 405
posté September 09, 2014, 21:13:53 | #8

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 15 August 2014 19:07) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 11 August 2014 18:40) *
@Sabi - about the holiday topic, was closed so i will write here.

While u're on holiday, i keep checking my tickets, and 100 days is enough to be seen, read and answered? Cause they don't! I did create one more, i did reply my own ticket like u said (before u back), and nothing...

I did talk with 3xited in game, and ask him help too (like i did with u in forum/ankabox, with Troyle here on forum and ankabox, and with Woten in forum), and he asked me to send ankabox and he could try help me, i did and he did read my msg on ankabox. I have the print in game ansking him help and he saying back asking me to do in ankabox, and i thanks him.

@Sabi, i know isn't ur fault, and u are a employe like any other, but please try understand, we Customers, can't do anything about this problem, we do our part, we did report the bug in tickets, in topics, in ankabox, we tryed reach everyone who could help us, we keep coming here and post our tickets numbers, and the marjority just receive a "please wait, we are doing our best, we are going to improve, please be patiente".

We are doing this polited, and we are likeing begging for something we deserve... Shouldn't be a favor, u do the right, the right have to be done, and we keep begging and begging and the wrong still...

Please, i know u can do more for us, please, do! We need this be done, my case is 100 days, i'm still beggin for my things, while ppl did receive and are playing, Am I diferrent or less special? Please by God's Love, help us... PLEASE

Tickets number:

More 4 days and no answer. Almost 4 months without a single word from support service.
Support Please? from 5th May and no answers. U did rollback today to fix a issue, but my items have months without fixxing.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #773176  Replies : 461  Views : 11774
posté September 05, 2014, 19:48:43 | #9

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 05 September 2014 17:38) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 05 September 2014 17:36) *
Hi guys, Oda here. I'm rly sry if my gov isn't good. I'm rly trying to do a good job, but i'm new on this. I'm doing an epic fail, but i will try do something about this. Miss Rayne is trying to lesson me, i hope u don't hate me too much, sry about all, i don't know ppl to put on gov slots, so i'm fixing the maps by myself, and i'm sry if it take so long to post here, but i rly want the best for amakna, and now i can see i am not.

I will not give up, but please, try to understand i'm rly new on this role, and if someone think is able to help, i'm open.
Level 150 with a royalty crown? Lol ok

Anyways, the English is pretty hideous. Hyb at least knows his part of it. If you're new to this role you should have asked information to other governors or in the forums before asking all your Huehubr friends to turn to Amakna and vote you.
I just wanted have a crown on the picture, =/
It's so easy critic, but help noone wants, right?
Miss Rayne was the only one who tryed help me teaching me how the things work. And i hope i can make her happy, cause even a lil away from game she keeps taking care about Amakna, i was just wanting to do something good, and i'm rly sry if it didn't so well, but i'm trying. Pll come to me saying i was trolling amakna, how it can be possible? i have made mistakes, right, but i didn't troll. Soon i will be far away from the crown and someone can take the lead.
Thanks for who try support and help me, rly thanks.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - September 05, 2014, 19:51:46.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #770733  Replies : 22  Views : 827
posté September 05, 2014, 17:36:29 | #10
Hi guys, Oda here. I'm rly sry if my gov isn't good. I'm rly trying to do a good job, but i'm new on this. I'm doing an epic fail, but i will try do something about this. Miss Rayne is trying to lesson me, i hope u don't hate me too much, sry about all, i don't know ppl to put on gov slots, so i'm fixing the maps by myself, and i'm sry if it take so long to post here, but i rly want the best for amakna, and now i can see i am not.

I will not give up, but please, try to understand i'm rly new on this role, and if someone think is able to help, i'm open.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #770677  Replies : 22  Views : 827
posté September 01, 2014, 19:35:47 | #11

Quote (Sabi @ 18 August 2014 20:47) *
Hi AndersonMenezes!

I understand and I apologize again for the delay, I will recheck on this with the team tomorrow morning.
4 Months dear, 4 months. pleaseeeeee

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768788  Replies : 15  Views : 405
posté September 01, 2014, 19:33:12 | #12

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 13 August 2014 02:11) *

While u're on holiday, i keep checking my tickets, and 100 days is enough to be seen, read and answered? Cause they don't! I did create one more, i did reply my own ticket like u said (before u back), and nothing...

I did talk with 3xited in game, and ask him help too (like i did with u in forum/ankabox, with Troyle here on forum and ankabox, and with Woten in forum), and he asked me to send ankabox and he could try help me, i did and he did read my msg on ankabox. I have the print in game ansking him help and he saying back asking me to do in ankabox, and i thanks him.

@Sabi, i know isn't ur fault, and u are a employe like any other, but please try understand, we Customers, can't do anything about this problem, we do our part, we did report the bug in tickets, in topics, in ankabox, we tryed reach everyone who could help us, we keep coming here and post our tickets numbers, and the marjority just receive a "please wait, we are doing our best, we are going to improve, please be patiente".

We are doing this polited, and we are likeing begging for something we deserve... Shouldn't be a favor, u do the right, the right have to be done, and we keep begging and begging and the wrong still...

Please, i know u can do more for us, please, do! We need this be done, my case is 100 days, i'm still beggin for my things, while ppl did receive and are playing, Am I diferrent or less special? Please by God's Love, help us... PLEASE

Tickets number:

4 months 4 months, @Dear Sabi, please help, i'm been polite for 4 months, what i have to do? Can u send me inbox any callcenter i can make a phone call? Anything to make this happen faster? IT'S 4 MONTHS, ppl did received the thing 2 weeks after bug...

Quote (Sabi @ 18 June 2014 05:10) *
Hey guys,

I apologize for the delay but rest assured that I haven't ignored your tickets, matter of fact I have been forwarding them up to our support service to check on them again.

We are aware of the delay in response time and are making improvements as we speak to increase our support team.
Still no answers, do u guys need more time? from 5th May till today isn't enough? Really?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768780  Replies : 14  Views : 755
posté September 01, 2014, 19:29:25 | #13
Same here;;; 4 months and nothing, no single answer. Dear @Sabi, please please, make something, i'm been polite for 4 months and this didn't help me... nothing change, this is so frustrating...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768774  Replies : 5  Views : 160
posté August 23, 2014, 06:22:13 | #14
Talked today with 3xited on beta server and asked again for help, he asked me if i did make a phone call, but after few seconds he undestood i'm from international server, so Sabi, have any callcenter from Ankama i can use? I don't worry to make a internacionall call to have a suport service. At this moment i wanna any thing to comunicate with the employes.

I thank u if u check my tickets again, delivery the numbers to support, and gimme a phone number, i would be pleased. Thanks

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765641  Replies : 15  Views : 405
posté August 22, 2014, 13:53:37 | #15

Quote (XsamsaralotusX @ 22 August 2014 11:23) *
People wake up plz ankama don't give a shit for this game, it's a miracle we get apdates at all at this point.
Sabi is no 1 in the company so he can't really help no one . All he can do is tell the support team , if there is one at all, they there is more that 50% of the plates having problems.
What i have to do? I think i have to trust Sabi can do more then i can. it's almost 4 months and i keep checking my tickets but probably u're right, but i will keep posting maybe my time come and i will have back what i lost. After all, i spend money to buy ogrines and get my things on first place, let my things vanish would be like a theft and this is so bad to a company there i know they will do something about.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765295  Replies : 15  Views : 405
posté August 21, 2014, 17:09:50 | #16

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 18 August 2014 16:33) *
Hello, i'm here to report a big issue on support service on Ankama Headquarters. I create 2 tickets about the bug on pet/bag wipe on 5 may 2014, till today i don't have any answer or question from support service. Create another, reply my own tickets and send ankabox to other employers, still nothing...

Even with promisses of better support service on way, i still on same, have i need to re-buy ogrines and buy AGAIN a tofu and other pets eaten by the bug while wait for 4 months for a simple answer and fix my problem?

To be clear, i'm not the only one in this same situation, but ppl keep trying to push it back, and our topic about the bug goes to archives and noone resolve our issues. I asked Troyle, Sabi, 3xited, and even the PT/BT Comunity Manager but silence keeps working.

Why u guys have time to keep closing and moving the topics away, but can't give me any propper treatment? I lose things wich i can't get back cause was linked to quests and archievments too, i'm loosing my trust and hope on Ankama. This is a bad decision about support service when we talk about ppl.

Please fix the delay and give us what we deserve, we are ppl, and i feel like trash.

[Tickets Numbers]

Still no answers @Sabi. Still waiting for any word from support.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #765078  Replies : 15  Views : 405
posté August 18, 2014, 16:33:31 | #17
Delay on Ticket Answer Hello, i'm here to report a big issue on support service on Ankama Headquarters. I create 2 tickets about the bug on pet/bag wipe on 5 may 2014, till today i don't have any answer or question from support service. Create another, reply my own tickets and send ankabox to other employers, still nothing...

Even with promisses of better support service on way, i still on same, have i need to re-buy ogrines and buy AGAIN a tofu and other pets eaten by the bug while wait for 4 months for a simple answer and fix my problem?

To be clear, i'm not the only one in this same situation, but ppl keep trying to push it back, and our topic about the bug goes to archives and noone resolve our issues. I asked Troyle, Sabi, 3xited, and even the PT/BT Comunity Manager but silence keeps working.

Why u guys have time to keep closing and moving the topics away, but can't give me any propper treatment? I lose things wich i can't get back cause was linked to quests and archievments too, i'm loosing my trust and hope on Ankama. This is a bad decision about support service when we talk about ppl.

Please fix the delay and give us what we deserve, we are ppl, and i feel like trash.

[Tickets Numbers]

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - August 18, 2014, 16:34:28.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #764123  Replies : 15  Views : 405
posté August 15, 2014, 19:07:53 | #18

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 11 August 2014 18:40) *

Tickets number:

More 4 days and no answer. Almost 4 months without a single word from support service.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #763373  Replies : 461  Views : 11774
posté August 13, 2014, 02:11:01 | #19

Tickets number:

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #762485  Replies : 14  Views : 755
posté August 13, 2014, 02:06:51 | #20
Your summons don't have full power if u compare with the "wild" monster. But u can improve it with "%CMC Damage"

If ur specialization skill says 52%, and the "wild" monster have 100% fire damage, it will have summoned: 52% fire damage + your CMC damage.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #762482  Replies : 7  Views : 693