Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
342 Posts (0.23 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté June 30, 2015, 01:33:54 | #1
My group won 2014, and we didn't get even on top 3 now (2015), different on the french server, there they posted the entire winner bands, in an order, here just the top 3, and only the 9 dgs picked.

I don't enter in "that group didn't deserve to win" cause i think this is the talk of a loser, i think we had a lot of good bands, but not too many as i expected, i hope with time, ppl will join in the contest, maybe someday we have 5 or more pages of prints, this make a better contest. But after all congrats the winners.

I took 10 months to get half prizes from last year, i hope u guys get it already. The plus on this contest is the entire server will get a prize = the exp bonuses. they could do this more and more, like a monthly contest.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 30, 2015, 01:34:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880932  Replies : 21  Views : 1018
posté June 28, 2015, 17:39:42 | #2

Quote (Flatops @ 15 June 2015 08:45) *

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 12 June 2015 00:07) *
Some guys on my group didn't get prizes yet. Who did get the (4 emotes, title and gold trophy) did not get the 3 months sub/premium.

Hi Mr. Anderson,

Can you share the name of the guys in your group that haven't received their booster packs?
Do u want the ankama name of each one? Here or ankabox?

4 of them bought 3 months sub to get water festival costume, and 2 of this 4 bought 1 more month to get the bilbiboy costume. (and the 2 which bought 3 and 1 month, still with 150 - or less - days of sub, this just shows they didn't received the 3 months of prize)

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 28, 2015, 17:41:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #880583  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté June 24, 2015, 04:35:52 | #3
They are back guys!

[b]Album Song List:
[/b]

1. I Wanna Hold Your Hand
2. All You Need is Heal
3. Blackcrow
4. Twist and Shoot
5. Orange Protoflex
6. Eni In The Sky With Diamonds
7. Here Comes the Osa8. Help!
9. Hey Jonk
10. Baby, You're a Rich Enu
11. Across the Krosmos
12. Sadida's Garden
13. A Hard Day's Farm
14. With a Little Help From My Guildies
15. Kama (That's What I Want)

[b]Concept:
[/b]

The Piwitles are a Pop music group, they can rock you like a crackler, or make you dance like a Castupod, but don't worry, awaken or asleep you will have the time of your life. Singing and dancing like little Piwis, they will grab your attention and make you encore. But, why "The Piwitles"? Because there is nothing more cute and graceful as one Piwi, can you imagine six Piwis?

After winning the last contest, the Gobbstock Celebration 2014 they did appear in all major cities on the World of Twelven. You didn't heard about the hit "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" when Xelorium Present was open to the Krosmos' Adventures? Now with the opening of new Dungeon on Forfut, they will rock right there!!! But first, someone said has a Diva on the Wagnar's Castle. When a challenge has come, will you lose the epic batle? Run and buy the ticket on the nearest market, only 900 Kamas.

[b]Members:
[/b]
  • [b]"Odanutrof - Oda": A rich Enutrof begun by being a promoter. Tired to be only rich, he creates a band to be as famous as he can. After a year, he still run trying put his hands on that Hand, Bygone!!!
  • "Lukain - Luk": This Osamodas is known by taming his summon by music, using music to mesmerize, the monsters don't have scape to his Gobgob. After a year with news coming, he will drago everyone with the hit "Here comes the Osa".
  • "Oto-Sama - Oto": Luk's best friend and the younger matte in this band, melting the fangirls' hearts, this boy will have a big future if not caught by marriage. After a year, he's still single (what a new...) Maybe he find a lady singing "With a Little Help From My Guildies".
  • "Khons - That Iop": Proving all are wrong, this Iop shows how to rock everyone in a concert, his musical notes will do anything but hurt your ears. After a year, he still an... Iop. With his fists, all he can sing is "A Hard Day's Farm".
  • "Sahrita - Cocoa": This red hair Cra will seduce you with delightful music, dance and curves. Do you know Cupid? She will hit your heart as fast as she can aim a target. After a year, this delicious femme fatale is only "Twist and Shoot".
  • "Angelineh - Starly": The group's little flower. This sweet Eniripsa will mend any bad musical experience you had. She was born to be brighter then a Meridian Star. After a year, this little diva is only about "All You Need is Heal".
[/b]

If u like to watch them live, run for your life, but if the songs can't be out of your head, just chill out getting the Album with every song. It's all best songs with the Ankama Records aproval.

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 24, 2015, 04:51:47.
Reason for edit : Images
Thread : News  Preview message : #879042  Replies : 45  Views : 2029
posté June 20, 2015, 06:35:54 | #4

Quote (Sabi @ 20 June 2015 04:37) *

Quote (RoboTrigger @ 19 June 2015 16:46) *
Hm... Wonder how long it will take to give the winners of this one their prizes.

It will take us only a few days to announce the winners and this event doesn't require to create something new like titles to give to the players.

Quote (Cairen @ 19 June 2015 17:38) *
its funny cause we joked about asking for wodent costume for waiting nearly a year for last years prizes
now this year's prizes include a wodent costume :?

We had first thought about the dungeon XP only but then decided to add an extra reward for your hard work.

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 19 June 2015 17:55) *
The funny thing, I DIDN'T receive the 3 months sub/premium yet.

You are on the list of the winning accounts that were given the 3 months Booster Packs, in your case it was for the Remington server, but I will check again for you.

Quote (crimson--cowboy @ 19 June 2015 18:09) *
is crafting a dungeon?

No, it will need to be a specific dungeon to take the screenshot in.
I thank u, if u double check it, i'm the person who did send the email of my winning group, and i still have contact with my band boys noone did receive the 3 months sub/premium, if u want, i can send u the ankamanick of each one, wlike i send for the email. The same group will participate on this new contest. If the delay wasn't enough to make us stop for good, we will keep trust on Ankama. We just expect u guys will not let us down

Thread : News  Preview message : #877889  Replies : 45  Views : 2029
posté June 19, 2015, 18:03:12 | #5
From the last contest (1 year ago)

Thread : News  Preview message : #877547  Replies : 45  Views : 2029
posté June 19, 2015, 17:55:30 | #6
The funny thing, I DIDN'T receive the 3 months sub/premium yet.

Thread : News  Preview message : #877541  Replies : 45  Views : 2029
posté June 12, 2015, 00:07:08 | #7
Some guys on my group didn't get prizes yet. Who did get the (4 emotes, title and gold trophy) did not get the 3 months sub/premium.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #874132  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté June 09, 2015, 18:19:42 | #8
One more Monday without my prizes. Keep coming Mondays, we will not have our prizes, and ppl keep telling me: i'm wrong to ask a Wodent Costume, to be a plus cause the delay....

1 month ago, i did tell u, we are 10 months waiting for our prizes. After one promisse, and FOUR Mondays, i just can tell you, they bought one more month and added up on our delay time, isn't pretty, isn't right, isn't fair. I just feel someone telling to me:

"You know nothing Mr. Anderson"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #873217  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté June 05, 2015, 21:16:44 | #9

Quote (Sabi @ 05 June 2015 19:33) *
Hi guys,

I am coming back with an update on our progress: while we are continuing our investigation, I can confirm that we will not have a rollback.

We will continue to update the community as the investigation progress and are maintaining our current course of action which can be found explained "here".

We also want to thank the community for your support and patience while the team is hard at work.
Can we have a list of accounts banned? Or the precise amount? Just to be clear to us the work be done.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872021  Replies : 273  Views : 11867
posté June 04, 2015, 01:28:00 | #10

Quote (Cairen @ 04 June 2015 00:12) *
i reckon we should get compensation for these 10 months of waiting and "we'll fix this" and "you've got the prizes now" when we haven't

how bout floppy wodent/pwak costume?

I totally agree, but if they took 10 months to give what is the right, the plus thing will make harder to happens

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #871148  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté June 03, 2015, 00:15:56 | #11

Quote (Sabi @ 02 June 2015 19:55) *
The rewards for the winners of this contest have already been sent, they can be found in the gift interface.
Thanks, i will check later, i'm not playing anymore cause the DUPPE INCIDENT. I say to everyone (if the prizes is on gift box) keep them there, cause if have a ROLLBACK u will not lose the prizes after 10 months of wait.

@Sabi, any compesation about the delay of our delivery? Or is the 10 months waiting was part of package?

EDITED: I did check on 1 account, no prizes as well...

I won in 1st place, the prizes shoudl be:
1st best group:

• Group name title for each member
  • Gold trophy decoration
  • 4 "Whistle" emotes
  • 3 months subscription

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - June 03, 2015, 00:33:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #870656  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté May 28, 2015, 01:55:53 | #12

Quote (Aacher @ 28 May 2015 01:03) *
Waiting ten months (and counting!) and having to struggle with the mods for answers all the way, has really sucked the fun out of the event, to be honest.
The lack of communication, the struggle to get what little response we have, and consistent broken promises has rather soured the experience for me.
This is the reason i ask a lil more, i don't know any company which take 10, almost 11 months to delivery any prizes from a comunity event which was on the oficial web site. If they are given Wodent Costumes to ppl who tickets took ages to be answereds and the bugs covereds, why we don't?

I'm not requiring anything, i'm just asking why not. Ppl will say i'm crazy, if they took almost 11 months to delivery what is deserved to us, by right, aren't too much to hope they give us a lil plus. I just answer: don't hurts to ask, and i didn't recieve anything, ask for a compensation at this time will not make any harm to anyone.

So @Sabi, think with joy on this wish, and maybe u bring us a lil plus on the next monday, or anytime soon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867272  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté May 27, 2015, 21:33:13 | #13

Quote (FeldePard @ 27 May 2015 20:44) *
If they gave a floppy wodent costume to everyone they had to say sorry to, we should all be getting floppy wodent costumes.

(sorry I can't just call it a wodent costume because there is already a wodent costume in the game... kind of like how they named a ring AND a belt "memory" I guess...)
I am talking about this:
-------------------

Quote (Arkolak @ 2015-05-26 18:41:32)"You will normally find them back in your character’s inventory and Haven Bag Chest by simply logging in to the game.

You will also find a Wodent Costume in your gift interface.

We have also added some Booster Pack time to your account, the duration being from the time you first made your ticket to the delivery of this compensation.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience and support."

Its a great compensation for the very reason saccrid wasnt happy with it, its extremely valuable and will be semi rare for awhile~ Buy one for kamas and support the people who didn't get stuff refunded yet

------------------------

For a better visualisation: Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867197  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté May 27, 2015, 18:21:43 | #14

Quote (Sabi @ 27 May 2015 02:08) *

Quote (Pakonitan @ 25 May 2015 15:52) *

Quote (Sabi @ 16 May 2015 06:36) *
It was supposed to have been fixed already, but it will be on Monday.
So which Monday are you talking about Sabi? XD
I was hoping it was going to be this Monday but unfortunately I have had to make a new request including the information of all the winners to make sure, which should take care of it all and I will inform you of the exact date.

Thank you again for your patience and I don't want to spoil but it might be good to start rehearsing again, who knows if we may have another creative event.
Can we have at least a Wodent Costume for "sry"? Is almost 1 year later prize delivery. I think the French ppl did recieve the things on the right time... Ppl is receiving this costume cause the delays betwen the time we call asking atention, and the delivery of prize. So, please? After 1 year without what is ours for right, and keep playing and trusting on the company, i think we deserve it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #867161  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté May 25, 2015, 19:57:36 | #15
2 mondays have been past, and i still without my prizes, but i created this topic just to point it out, i was hopeless before create it, any talk will not change this. But i will still wait for my prizes.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #866376  Replies : 63  Views : 3840
posté May 22, 2015, 18:34:08 | #16

Quote (willzlo @ 22 May 2015 18:21) *
i did not recieve my emote QQ. i just bought 10,000 orgines.. its 9:15am pst
Sry, but the offer is "spend ogrines on shop" not buying ogrines.

Thread : News  Preview message : #864827  Replies : 30  Views : 1239
posté May 20, 2015, 20:27:33 | #17
from twitter, the sneak peek of new spell system

This post has been edited by AndersonMenezes - May 20, 2015, 20:28:01.
Thread : News  Preview message : #863732  Replies : 171  Views : 6341
posté May 20, 2015, 09:26:15 | #18

Quote (Monsterjellybelly @ 20 May 2015 02:51) *
LOL. Wow, just wow.

I thought it couldn't get any worse but holy shit, you guys waited a year for an event price?! I know i shouldn't be suprised considering there's bugs that's been around longer but man this is on another level.

I'm pretty sure the majority of those winners have moved on already.
Besides this, we try to trust and support the company, but it fail a lot on this way. We can't do anything to get what we deserve by win the contest. Hope someday we get it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #863573  Replies : 63  Views : 3840