Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

AndersonMenez...'s profile
Statistics
388 Posts (0.21 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté July 06, 2016, 17:39:15 | #1
Tanning Potion

If u don't have time to make a visit to Bilbiza, or you're like a Ghoul and the sun don't like u, just use this potion and your skin will be pretty like a real suntan, for a limited time ofc.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #970967  Replies : 52  Views : 1255
posté June 26, 2016, 14:37:15 | #2
New Pet - Mini-Croco Anyone knows about? Will be a shop or drop pet?

status are: berserk damage and critical

HERE 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969850  Replies : 4  Views : 493
posté June 25, 2016, 17:44:14 | #3
Can we know the rates from Mimik Slobber and Cloudy Cotton with data like the file? are it -1 or have multiple drop atemp?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #969758  Replies : 18  Views : 785
posté June 25, 2016, 17:23:49 | #4
Can we have the Link to the Beta Server Client on the news? Sometimes its hard to find it.

Thread : News  Preview message : #969756  Replies : 60  Views : 2012
posté June 24, 2016, 21:42:30 | #5

Quote (InnocentDoll @ 24 June 2016 17:50) *

Quote (Misiacek @ 24 June 2016 17:00) *
This game is US. We are this game, dont listen to us and meet your doom. Im dead fucking serious.
Im loyal to ankama for over 10 years and imho you should START LISTENING TO YOUR PLAYERS bah "playeres" to people that pay you your money.
This game is not only US. Its International.
When he said "US", he was talking about "the players", not the US Country, just the pronoum.

Thread : News  Preview message : #969633  Replies : 60  Views : 2012
posté June 23, 2016, 18:02:51 | #6

Quote (InnocentDoll @ 23 June 2016 16:39) *
Oh god, game have more problems, than you can do. Ravamp of incarnam ? Really? How abour craft revamp? MORE PVP, or revamp to PVE, cause all players who come to wakfu, go away after 2-3 weeks of play. nah, im out.
How much time do u play Wakfu? We all should now, by now, Ankama just promisse one thing, and delivery another. How many times Incarnam and Astrub was Revamped?

I can't count how many ppl just said, the problem isn't new players join the game, the big problem is the player keep playing without leave. They didn't understand, if ppl, who did leave game, back to game, they will bring back old and new players.

Wakfu isn't a game to play alone, everytime 2 ppl leave, they drag another one to the void. How many ppl just leave cause theyr friends did leave a few time before?

I love Wakfu, but why is so hard to listen us? Fix the older systems, upgrade what already in the game, the NxN system, craft system, guild AND HW system. PxP system, Kolyseum, Arena, whatever... Why revamp a place noone stay more then 1 week? How many ppl do u know, who did leave game cause Incarnam or Astrub wasn't good enough? If the game was still "free" only in Incarnam and Astrub i would understand why turn it brighter, just to make ppl invest money on sub, but now the game is all open, u don't need to grab then on low lvl, u have to grab them all the way, and spend work to all teams to revamp something not broken is a lost of time... In my opinion.

Why keep saying we can't do that cause our team is busy, busy fixxing a not broken thing? Lets create dungeons with longer fights, just to make ppl keep on shushu's boss to get lvl cause is faster...

Thread : News  Preview message : #969401  Replies : 60  Views : 2012
posté May 25, 2016, 19:17:44 | #7
Now lets talk about Chef profession!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #964898  Replies : 6  Views : 305
posté May 13, 2016, 17:26:00 | #8
New Steam Pack "Ogrest Anime"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #962963  Replies : 13  Views : 1232
posté April 21, 2016, 01:44:37 | #9
Ankama should give us a lvl 0 pet with 1 golden kibbe, to turn it to lvl 50. Ankamas always choose the wrong decision, even when is to gift us... Why create a pet with max lvl = 0, if all others are 50?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #957299  Replies : 32  Views : 945
posté April 15, 2016, 16:54:37 | #10
They will try again?!?! I hope this time they do the right maths!

Thread : News  Preview message : #956001  Replies : 25  Views : 1461
posté April 08, 2016, 19:47:28 | #11

Quote (Athos503 @ 08 April 2016 18:52) *
This update looks sweet but are you guys ever going to address the conflict between heroes and guild member limits? I keep hoping this will be addressed but never seems to get mentioned. With heroes now it has become increasing challenging to manage members while allowing new players to join our guild. We have had to institue limits on the number of characters a person can have in our guild just to allow for more space but we still run into the issue of maxing out but still having folks that want to join... Maybe this is wishful thinking but it is sad that we have to send new players packing if they want to join our guild but we dont have room.
I know, isn't the best thing to do, but the guild could create a Branch and divide ppl by lvl.

The best choice would be a better guild system, with new buffs, and options, like new passives skills or even actives. We know the deck system could be usefull if "merged" with guild system, but Wakfu team have the wrong idea to abadon old system to create new one, seems improve something inside game a bad thing...

U can see by the note, the event may cause some litle things, they didn't fix it to focus in new patch, but, didn't they have 1 year to fix it? Was Moon 2 the real motive to not been fixxed? Are so many things to improve like craft revamp, arena, GvG, guild system (new passives, new things to spend points), Heaven World (new construction, new use, new places to new guilds built it), Wakfu/Stasis system, enviroment system, alkatrox prision... Sidekicks revamp...

I rly love Wakfu, and I still here because this, but Ankama seems like is building a new floor without finish the last one... In any future "soon" they will see, don't matter how pretty is the higher floor is, if all structure is old and with gaps and holes...

We are in the Twelve, and we are 17 classes right now... To them is better create a new one, stronger or weaker then others, why balancing the previous ones?

I can say i'm a dreammer, but after more then 4 years, i'm still love this game, and i still have hope, keep wishing the best to the team, cause they work, maybe with the wrong ideas, but i know they want do the right.

Thread : News  Preview message : #953909  Replies : 52  Views : 2932
posté March 04, 2016, 20:37:02 | #12
Loved this, even if was only 10% off, i think was so cutie, if we have more action on wakfu site, better i think. Congratz Ankama.

Thread : News  Preview message : #947340  Replies : 8  Views : 637
posté March 04, 2016, 18:37:34 | #13

Quote (Markzs @ 04 March 2016 18:01) *
Seria O Respeitador um moderador Brasileiro em um fórum internacional? *-*

Yeah, server transfer would be great and I can imagine it happening in the future, but probably not soon enough~
[Eu apostaria em um Português com dupla nacionalidade (Francesa)]

I think a server transfer will be the last step to wakfu, ATM the transfer of a character ruins the account, u just can transfer a few things, cause each server has an economy, and all this process can mess a lot. The step to change French Server in premium gameplay was a big change to Ankama, we can wait for a better balance on the sales cause now, we are closer to be "same" as like French server. Before we had diferences in sales and lil things cause the market was diferent. Golden pets and pretty costumes was premium from sub there, and now was on sale before everything changes.

In my opinion, the things will be brigther on this side, now is pray for the Twelven to the mecanics and old system to be fixxed. Guild/HW/NxN will be the focus in the next 2 years, maybe craft revamp, i dunno, they try comunicate with the comunity but the Wakfu news are so... lost. U can see dofus still have more fire after so long years. Sales, revamps, and new places and things.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947324  Replies : 10  Views : 586
posté March 03, 2016, 16:15:31 | #14
They could make a Time Bank, if u act quickly on first turns, receive a bonus on last turns. Give more seconds if u have more ap/mp should be nice too, 2s/ap + 1s/mp should turn the things bright. This thing could bring ppl to +12 seconds easy arround lvl 100

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #946945  Replies : 34  Views : 1687
posté February 29, 2016, 22:38:40 | #15
4 Years back, Wakfu was leaving beta to turn in "real", So it's the first 29th February with Almanax, but the Meridia exists:

Yalpriaf (Fair Play =P)

"Yalpriaf is the Meridia of Competition. She whips people into a frenzy, urging them to be the very best at what they do, whether it's leap-Gobbal, Dopple tossing or Burping the alphabet. Shel also gets involved in more traditional sports time to time."

BTW in 4 years, the bug will appear in the same way, they will not fix something so silly... So good luck reporting it...

Now lets summon the power of this magnific day and lets all fair play, give a discount to Ankama, its the 4th anniversary of hers second baby, let's play and be happy, and wish good things ahead!!!

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #946475  Replies : 5  Views : 772
posté February 25, 2016, 20:41:24 | #16
I think the big problem about Sidekicks/Drop in UB is just one:

If u have 2 accs with 8 character slots, and use both to make ubs, u only can make 2 full groups party (without sidekicks, 1 main and 2 heros).

If u use sideckicks with same above, u can have (with only 2 sides in each account) 8 full groups party, just cause u can re-do UBs weekly, just once in a week, sidekicks could re-do everytime, u just need to change the main character in both account, and use the 2 sidekicks.

"Same system", with 4x more drops/kamas.

I don't see any problems if the side drops things on UB, but at least make them do it, once in a week and i think it's ok, u still need to lvl and equip it to be usefull...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #945769  Replies : 26  Views : 980
posté February 05, 2016, 14:51:30 | #17
Are u using other characters from same account? If u change to another character, the bag dissapear, try open 2 wakfus, enter on the bag, then log off, and keep watching.

Thread : 1.46 Bug Reports  Preview message : #941827  Replies : 4  Views : 352
posté February 02, 2016, 16:38:42 | #18
Please edit your post cutting off the nickname and ankamaname of person, is against forum' rules. U can contact support via ticket but i think they can't do anything about this.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941426  Replies : 15  Views : 1161
posté January 25, 2016, 17:38:19 | #19
Thanks

Thread : News  Preview message : #940210  Replies : 10  Views : 1032
posté January 24, 2016, 23:35:03 | #20
@Sabi, If i buy 3 months (8100 ogrines) do i get the costume?

Thread : News  Preview message : #940092  Replies : 10  Views : 1032