Wareen-Peace's profile
Statistics
425 Posts (0.19 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté July 19, 2014, 14:51:09 | #1
FINALLY the reconnect system is HERE!!

Thread : News  Preview message : #755247  Replies : 45  Views : 1786
posté July 18, 2014, 16:05:35 | #2
Hmm, I haven't been on my fogger enough at UB's lately but Zygarde is correct that stasis would just be a water attack at Magmog.

I don't think they have any passive resistance to stasis still, but I can never get an accurate reading of it's damage on things like dragon pig simply because I keep being reset due to WP steal lol.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #754989  Replies : 3  Views : 171
posté July 18, 2014, 16:01:04 | #3
The best solo foggernaut (assuming your starting from level 1) is fire.

Fire has a ton of long ranged AoE and allows you to take on multiple foes safely.

Stasis at lower levels is truly bothersome since stasis is handicapped by requiring average elemental damage to even be noteworthy.

Earth is the secondary option to fire for single element and has great single target damage capabilities (excluding shebang). With the ability to create blockades, Earth Fogger has more sustainability if your being ganged up on.

I'm partial to hybrid builds and would recommend going fire/earth or fire/stasis. Earth/stasis is viable but is more useful if you have the gear to support it and is best at later levels to truly shine.

NOTE: stasis, in general, is not a "new player" friendly element. It's quite confusing to first timers and even worse, is horribly annoying to gear for. My advice would be to try and get your hands on an Infernal set (60-70 level gear) which gives spell levels and damage to all elements as well as an AP and an MP. From there try and get yourself a Vampyro set and work your way up to a craftable set such as Apprentice, Initiate, and Sage.

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - July 18, 2014, 16:01:43.
Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #754988  Replies : 2  Views : 308
posté July 18, 2014, 05:05:28 | #4
ap, mp, range, crit.

Imo, those are a full stasis foggers bread and butter. Crit is a must especially if you wanna be doing more damage to your opponent rather than yourself in foggernator mode.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #754857  Replies : 6  Views : 213
posté July 09, 2014, 16:13:52 | #5
Perdoe-me por meus horríveis Português, estou usando o Google Translate.
Agora, se eu entendi, você quer saber como fazer uma boa terra / estase Foggernaut.
No nível 20, é difícil realmente dizer o que você precisa. Por que você não me diga o que explicita o seu uso e quais especialidades você planeja usar e vou aconselhá-lo de lá?

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #752476  Replies : 3  Views : 297
posté July 08, 2014, 21:35:32 | #6
On one hand, yeah more levels, on the other hand, my god I can't catch up lol.

Thread : News  Preview message : #752250  Replies : 20  Views : 738
posté July 06, 2014, 06:27:10 | #7

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 05 July 2014 20:33) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 17 June 2014 00:04) *
You've just called the Voyagers "deus ex machina" and the said that making them "family of the Eliatropes" would make them better...? Seriously? Dude, do you know how much of a deus ex machina - a really lame one, to be honest - Eliatropes are? The less Eliatropes in the game, the better. They just got rid of the only plot-relevant one dude to a copyright debate, it'd be better if this wasn't changed. Leave voyagers as their own thing.
*wings

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751703  Replies : 682  Views : 21670
posté July 05, 2014, 19:27:51 | #8
I feel like aging is only as good as your temporal wave and crit is. Because the mechanic that Xelor has encourages multiple element usage, even for a water/air xelor (which is mostly a support build in my eyes) having it can be very useful.

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #751635  Replies : 3  Views : 445
posté July 03, 2014, 20:44:52 | #9

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 03 July 2014 19:00) *
Since Pandora won't be a sidekick since she is an actual character and sidekicks are meant to be generic characters from a larger group of people, such as the Toxine on Dofus, or replicable, such as the Multimen, as well as the Krosmoglob would pretty much have watered-down Divine Voyager abilities, I find it weird that Pandora keeps getting new abilities in every new part of the quest unlike Chad, who will be with us at least through the third dimension and most likely until the end given how he seems eager to stay with you. Also, it is weird that Pandora gets unique spell icons and animations, lengthy spell descriptions, and a passive that is thought out, whereas Chad gets generic spell icons and animations, and no passives. Since she won't be a sidekick, why is Pandora getting special treatment while Chad is not? Is she meant to function like a sneak peak for a Divine Voyager class, and they will just replace the name Pandora in the spells with Divine Voyagers and make her healing spells water? Plus, players have been asking for an Eliatrope class and Divine Voyagers pretty much are them in terms of abilities.

It will be interesting to see what spell or spells, and maybe another passive, she gets in the third dimension.
^ This.

These have pretty much been my thoughts on the subject.

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - July 03, 2014, 20:45:16.
Reason for edit : grammar
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #751245  Replies : 73  Views : 2416
posté July 01, 2014, 06:36:46 | #10

Quote (mapleshifter @ 01 July 2014 06:34) *
aww expected it to get better
I think "better" is relative but there HAS been a ton of changes in the past 3 years.

I believe that the previous poster was being sarcastic?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750653  Replies : 14  Views : 420
posté June 30, 2014, 21:38:18 | #11

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 30 June 2014 21:32) *
People assume that Wakfu's development is a strict progression from start to finish, but actually.... it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

You won't get a concrete answer about anything related to Wakfu until right when it its beta it appears nowadays. Apparantly, drops/character progression/character specialties/class spell changes/UI/characteristic changes/HP/crafting/Sram should be on beta in mid-July, early August.
First, lol to that analogy.

Second, yeah I've been kind of feeling like the beta has been the primary means of trying to show us the way forward. Me personally though, I like reading what the "plan" is. Knowing the big picture helps me feel reassured about what I'm doing right now.

Regardless I'll most likely accept whatever happens but gosh what I wouldn't give for some top level reassurance .

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750566  Replies : 22  Views : 723
posté June 30, 2014, 21:32:11 | #12

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 30 June 2014 21:25) *
Ankama was started by two best friends that are anime artists at heart. They are trying to be business men but clearly fail at expressing themselves, rules or ideas. They are trying to make the right changes just be patient xD
That's perfectly ok, the problem is that we have literally no idea what's going on.

Like I said, I'm not attacking Ankama or the developers or anyone, I'm just wondering were we're even going.

I feel like I'm in a car with a driver that keeps driving me everywhere but home. I don't even know why really.

I can feel for a small company and I'm patient enough to not explode into a frenzy demanding this and that, I just want to know when on this long car ride, can I expect to be home.

Patience is something I have plenty of, but I don't speak for the entire community, which is why I requested a new Roadmap. If you give me a map and tell me we're taking this route home because of reasons I'm more inclined to sit back and wait the ride out then if you just tell me "We'll get there when we get there".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750561  Replies : 22  Views : 723
posté June 30, 2014, 20:37:41 | #13
2014 Fresh Start Roadmap Alright Ankama, this is something that I think is very deserved for us at this moment in time.

We always have vague interpretations of what it is that we should exactly be expecting for the future, but then, not unlike the wind, things change abruptly.

I am in no way faulting you all for things changing on the fly, tis' life. But I do believe that your communities need to physically see where it is you guys are going right now.

Among the chaos and the cries of your confused, distraught, and downright anxious players; we need to see the light at the end of your never ending tunnel.

• When do you plan to finish these class revamps?
  • What are your plans with these Divine Dimensions for the projected future?
  • What is your priority on the PvP and GvG revamps?
  • When is the revamp to professions coming into play or has it been sacked as well?
  • Are your translators a tertiary job in that when new content is added, they will remain in French until it has dawned upon them that some of us in the other servers cannot read content that we should be able to?
  • What are your completion goals for this year?
  • When do you plan to have a CLEAR and CONCISE business model so that new players and old players alike can fully understand what they are getting into? (My advice for this, not that your going to take it, is spoon feed the baby instead of trying to force feed the adult. There should me no room for "interpretation" in this new model. A child should understand it.)

I strongly feel as though your communities need to see your vision. We need to be able to look over your shoulder and see that your not painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa and are creating the master piece that we deserve.

So Sabi, what say you about looking into a revised Roadmap please? We could really use the reassurance.

Note: Please forgive me if any of my questions have been answered elsewhere. If they have been, a simple link to their location will suffice, no scolding or name calling please.

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - June 30, 2014, 20:44:36.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750537  Replies : 22  Views : 723
posté June 29, 2014, 22:37:13 | #14
I realize I'm beating a dead horse by continually re-opening this thread but keep in mind I'm simply displaying info that supports my thoughts on what could possibly be a future playable class.

Examining the damage before and after she receives her second spell, you can see that Pandora is clearly an air type character as of now.

As I've stated before, this could be more evidence that "motion" based spells i.e. teleporting could be considered her air branch. It should also be noted that her "healing" ability (I wasn't thinking to screen capture it at the time) is colored pink. This may be simply due to the fact that she's just a companion and isn't an actual playable class bound by the color coordinated rules of our spell elements. But, this could also mean that there is possibly a new branch to consider?

I highly doubt that second theory and prefer to think that the healing ability was in fact air or even chromatic versus some new element since she clearly had no affinity for water (seemingly anyway).

Also, upon closer inspection of her resistances, it appears that her lowest resistance is actually earth. So my theory that her spells may include earth may be incorrect (this is a speculation and I'm aware this could be just Ankama randomly throwing this together). As it were, the 3 highest resistance are Air, Water, and Fire. Although my previous hypothesis stated that a sub class may require that they have two spell elements from the original class and one that differs, this could spell the beginning of something that breaks the pattern. (*Slow Clap at the idea of Ankama trying something new in Wakfu*)

Again, this is just me, sitting here, speculating, feel free to disagree or agree

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750351  Replies : 73  Views : 2416
posté June 28, 2014, 14:11:41 | #15
So Sabi, since I just resubbed for a year (which wouldn't end until 2015) that means my remaining time (this full year) will be converted into booster pack time correct?

Also, these titles an items were originally labeled as "Passenthru" obviously a reference to the Dimensional Voyagers. Are the items your talking about re-named, misinterpreted, or something completely different?

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - June 28, 2014, 14:15:00.
Thread : News  Preview message : #750078  Replies : 194  Views : 4884
posté June 27, 2014, 16:03:33 | #16

Quote (SaintSpike @ 27 June 2014 15:32) *
Hitching up the subject.
I have a problem with a choice of class. I wonder if the Feca, Panda and Sacrier. I always preferred the game characters: durable and hard, for example paladins.
Can you advise me which character to choose from all classes?
Well all three of those classes have great tanking ability, it really depends on what you like most in addition to that.

Sacrier has some of the best damage in the game atm and is great at positioning, taking damage for allies, and for serious burst damage at low hp.

Panda is extremely effective at positioning as well but also has debuffing to enemies and buffing allies as an option. They also have plenty of AoE options as well.

Feca is currently possibly closest to your idea of the "paladin" in concept and design. It has the largest tanking option and some of the hardest shields to penetrate which will leave you smiling as your opponent tries desperately to hurt you at all. They also have minor positioning capabilities and great buffs for teammates.

All three are good tanks but at the end of the day it depends on what you like most.

Thread : General  Preview message : #749789  Replies : 4  Views : 679
posté June 26, 2014, 13:41:23 | #17

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 26 June 2014 09:47) *
I believe theyve said they wont be making a class based on the cartoons main character as the show is set 10 years ahead of the game. So the class (eliatropes) hasnt been discovered yet.

Google Translate
Eu acredito que eles já disseram que não vão estar fazendo uma classe baseado no personagem principal desenhos animados como o show está definido 10 anos à frente do jogo. Assim, a classe (eliatropes) não foi descoberto ainda.
Correct about making eliatropes a playable class, incorrect about the discovery of eliatropes. Eliatropes have already been referenced twice in game by NPC(s).

"If" a new class were to be made it would most likely be the Dimensional Voyager who has just been introduced. This is a confirmed type of class but not verified to becoming a playable one.

Also, first and foremost, the Pandora "Arc" as it were, must be concluded which means the introduction of the rest of the divine dimensions as well as the conclusion of the class revamps before this (or any other class) be introduced into the game.

It's been estimated that such a feet would either take place in December (the original conclusion date to the dimensional voyager story in Dofus) or in no less than one years time.

~Mechamayhem

Google Translate

Correcta de hacer eliatropes una clase jugable, incorrecta sobre el descubrimiento de eliatropes. Eliatropes ya se ha hecho referencia en dos ocasiones en el juego por el NPC (s).

"Si" una nueva clase se hiciera lo más probable sea el Voyager Dimensional que acaba de ser introducido. Este es un tipo confirmado de clase, pero no ha sido verificada de convertirse en un ser jugable.

También, en primer lugar, la Pandora "ARC" por así decirlo, se ha de concluir que significa la introducción del resto de las dimensiones divinas, así como la conclusión de la clase renueva antes de este (o cualquier otra clase) se introduce en el juego.

Se ha estimado que unos pies tales serían bien llevará a cabo en diciembre (la fecha de conclusión original de la historia voyager dimensional en Dofus) o en no menos de un años.

~ Mechamayhem

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - June 26, 2014, 13:45:36.
Thread : General  Preview message : #749472  Replies : 3  Views : 299
posté June 25, 2014, 14:07:13 | #18

Quote (monsterslam @ 25 June 2014 12:56) *
Well, the thread said "another world" and "bow meows are the dominant species"..maybe not a spoiler, but it should give us a hint of what the Ecaflip divine dimension might look like..You're right about the spoilers thing, I don't even know why I put those there..I am sorry if I have a lot of false statements or incorrect info or use of threads/sources as spoilers, it's just divine dimensions thrilled me to know about Dofus and Wakfu lores (I already know too much about Eliatrope lore but ehh, I like the general lore of the Krosmoz).

Also, I am waiting for the Srambad quests in dofus to be translated too, NELSON. Something could've messed up with translation at Ankama it seems.
Meh, if anything, I forsee the Ecaflip Dimension being like Ecaflip City (see Dofus Treasures of Kerub).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #749212  Replies : 682  Views : 21670
posté June 20, 2014, 21:15:46 | #19

Quote (Blankman01 @ 20 June 2014 17:25) *
Oh, nice. That's a pretty neat spell choice. Right now for my specialties though I'm looking at Microbot, Fogginator, Armor Plating, Groove, Stasis Shield. For some reason I kinda wanna use Cybot, but I dunno if it'd work well or not. Also not sure whether to use Fire and Oil or not. Might just max it and dump whatever's left into Groove instead.
Cybot is useful for a ton of reasons.

Free lock break
Keeps rails alive
Drops Microbots
Keeps stasified state alive/increases it
Relays Stasis spells
Acts as meat shield
Helps with forward movement or backward movement

It's pretty nifty

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #747591  Replies : 6  Views : 691
posté June 20, 2014, 16:49:42 | #20

Quote (Blankman01 @ 20 June 2014 16:08) *
I mainly didn't add in Shebang just because I figured I'd keep most if not all of the AOE to the Fire tree. I have no real issue with it or anything.
My old earth fire build came in the form of Shebang, Bombardment, Pummel, Flambé, and Steampalm.

I pretty much wanted to maximize my AoE capabilities and instead of synergy I was looking more for situation based spells so I could adjust on the fly to whatever I was more powerful element-wise to.

But, as I've said, your build looks good spell wise. What are the specialties your using or planning to use?

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #747449  Replies : 6  Views : 691