Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Wareen-Peace's profile
Statistics
465 Posts (0.2 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté September 07, 2014, 16:52:14 | #1
Waiting a full minute when someone is lagging? No thanks, glad this isnt a thing haha

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771422  Replies : 46  Views : 1475
posté September 07, 2014, 03:33:30 | #2

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 07 September 2014 03:31) *
Anyone knows how the Master Joris costume is obtained?
+1 to this question

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771285  Replies : 30  Views : 1123
posté September 06, 2014, 22:31:40 | #3
That Joris costume though!!!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #771206  Replies : 30  Views : 1123
posté September 04, 2014, 19:15:27 | #4

Quote (Neneko88 @ 04 September 2014 17:32) *
Then why does ankama even bother adding tokens? If they don't value all their players then they should not even bother.

These are the decisions that make everything good that ankama does not make a difference. Same with the runes same with all the craft revamps they give us, always making a last minute bad decision.
I'd hardly call this last minute. People have been complaining about drop rates on end game level gear for a while, so this seems to be a means to trying to address the issue.

To me it seems like they're trying to please as many people as possible while attempting to maintain an essence of balance. I see it as an attempt to give people more options. If you have neither the time nor the resources, than obtaining an original relic will be dragged out for quite a while.

So now, if you've run a dungeon 50 times, you have earned the right to have a version of that relic to call your own. It may not be shiny and you may not be able to sell it or trade it among your ALT accounts, but you are being recognized for what you've done. It's leaps and bonds better than running a dungeon 50 times and using prospecting candy and dropping hardly anything let alone enough fragments to make a whole relic.

This whole issue is over some aesthetic dribble that does NOTHING but look pretty. I've seen no one complain about the epics being account linked. But that's probably because they don't sparkle

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770352  Replies : 162  Views : 2032
posté September 04, 2014, 18:37:29 | #5
If you see a mod in game, the chances of a random Vampyro vs Black Crow fight increase exponentially!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770333  Replies : 36  Views : 1022
posté September 04, 2014, 17:17:22 | #6
Everyone can drop fragments in a single run?

+1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770301  Replies : 50  Views : 1322
posté September 04, 2014, 17:09:17 | #7
Is this discussion really still alive?

Honestly, I think it's a silly debate to begin with.

The only people who care about aura are the ones who seek to be recognized for their hard efforts (which is perfectly fine).

People like me, who could care less whether or not someone knows that I have on a relic, welcome this change simply because of the colossal amount of effort it takes to obtain a relic for an average player who doesn't multibox to obtain the things he/she wants/needs.

Aura or no aura, linked to the account or not, if the stats are the same your still getting what you want don't you?

If your really that concerned about being the shiny pokemon among the normal ones, work your arse off for the original and you will be rewarded.

I mean seriously people, those of us at end game are usually pre-planning our builds right? I even do calculations beforehand to optimize my future damage potential for clear goals. If your fine tuning your equipment to fit into your plan I hardly doubt that your thinking about having electricity spark around in your final build...

But, I'm sure someone is going to have some excuse or reasoning to try and support aura on token relics being some "big issue" and these are of course just my own humble opinions on the subject (o3o)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #770298  Replies : 162  Views : 2032
posté September 02, 2014, 16:04:47 | #8
1. If your running a dungeon and you drop an item before the boss fight, then you don't get the item you want from boss.

Woboots why doth'st thou forsaken me!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769336  Replies : 36  Views : 1022
posté August 31, 2014, 15:08:02 | #9

Quote (KiwiTang @ 30 August 2014 22:43) *
Not too long ago, Aacher got a screenshot of a piece of Pandora's house bearing Harebourg's emblem:

Curious. But we thought it was just a matter of resources being reused. But then Major happened across another instance of the emblem:

Now we're pretty certain there has to be something going on here. So is it indeed a simple reuse of resources? Or is there something a little more to the emblem being there?
Considering the fact that Pandora enlists your help to raid Harebourg's treasure trove, I'm assuming those are just materials she's "borrowed without permission".

As a matter of fact, it's known now that a Voyager's long distance teleport is aided with beacons that have to be manually placed.

I wouldn't be surprised if she just nabbed whatever she needed as she was setting up her beacons.

But, there is the strange circumstance of her having some form of amnesia, so it's also possible that she's working WITH Harebourg or USING him post amnesia (evidence from Enurado storyline).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768209  Replies : 947  Views : 30741
posté August 29, 2014, 03:48:58 | #10
We're a far cry from the best PvP class.

Actually the best Fogger's are generally the most well geared (but what class isn't successful in fancy clothes runed to the teeth).

As it's been suggested I'd wait until after this massive revamp coming in a few days. From what I've learned fogger's won't be getting nerfed {stasis} BUT, gear is changing which may pose a problem if your trying to project a build that ends up getting it's primary benefit from gear.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #767290  Replies : 2  Views : 559
posté August 23, 2014, 17:00:55 | #11

Quote (Mercurion8234 @ 23 August 2014 06:46) *
i've builded one without microbots, so 4 specialties became useless:
- Microbot
- Motherfogger
- Cybot
- Groove
at level 99 i had full build.

Microbot should be the same as Cybot, use microbot over an microbot to creates an cybot, making room for a new speciality.
...what?

O.o

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #765742  Replies : 27  Views : 1895
posté August 20, 2014, 19:26:39 | #12

Quote (Sabi @ 20 August 2014 18:33) *

Quote (Trolololo4 @ 20 August 2014 18:06) *
Some people say that the Fogger is changing at September.

Is it true?

Hi Trolololo4!

The only change that is being discussed is only related to Stasis but only very slightly to improve the Foggernaut's gameplay, no matter what it will not make the class less powerful or especially more powerful either.
Well this was inevitable with chromatic gear fading and stasis's current mechanics. Kat informed me that it's simply a changing of the formula from [(x/4)+(y/2)] to [(x/3)+(y/2)] and only using the 3 highest stats.

It's literally the only logical way of maintaining it's current mechanic and still being beneficial vs a colossal pain in the rear.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764792  Replies : 7  Views : 488
posté August 19, 2014, 19:35:17 | #13
I have another theory on possible Voyager things and do-dads based on existing classes.

So far, all the subclasses have some form of controllable summon.

Fogger's have the Cybot
Masq's have their double
Rogue's have the Boombot

It may not be too far-fetched to assume that Voyager's, in some capacity, will have access to Krosmoglobs in combat.

If the newest Voyager is examined for a short period, he seems to have a Krosmoglob embedded in his necklace that he pulls out occasionally and warps about with his portals as he sits idle. He acts as the "engineer" of the class and may simply be unique amongst their people, only more updates to the story line will tell whether that is exclusive to him or not.

Although, the Krosmoglob sidekick lore does imply that it is a common item used among ALL Voyagers.

Finally, it has come to my attention that their may/may not be an accelerated timeline on Voyager's possible release. Pandora has been displayed to have either amnesia or is feigning ignorance of her people and the current state of affairs. (evidence from: Enurado story portion in which the she is stated to have been registered to Enurado previously)

If some revelation comes about this winter, Ankama may decide to reveal she knows more than she's letting on, which could bring the story to a climax and allow or the class to be dropped in December as the "Big things coming this year".

This is of course EXTREMELY unlikely, but if the Foggernaut invasion is any indication of possible outcomes, what we may see instead is more story, a WIP Beta Update with said class [still very unlikely with the current revamp plans] and maybe another magizine purchase that will include early gameplay access [the most unlikely of the bunch].

Now of course, as all my posts in this particular thread, this is all speculation and should not be taken seriously other than to spur on more speculation.

~Mechamayhem

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764497  Replies : 81  Views : 3329
posté August 19, 2014, 05:08:34 | #14
Literally how I figured out how to play, was by making friends with some astub players and we forged on together doing random things and exploring everywhere we were able. High level stuff will come in time, just make some friends about your level and just play around.

But if you are at Alma don't be afraid to ask questions to those who lurk there.

I myself (on NOX) sit at Alma after I've completed my goals for the day and am always willing to help new players

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - August 19, 2014, 05:08:47.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #764276  Replies : 11  Views : 250
posté August 15, 2014, 16:04:03 | #15
Looks like your trying to go tri-fogger based on your spells. A tiny bit difficult in early levels.

BUT, I would strongly advise you to save your restat until after the global revamp in September. Stasis is taking a very large hit with the way gear is going to be after the revamp and will be a lot more difficult to work with since chromatic gear is phasing out of existence.

Also, stat distributions usually go like this for me, [AP, MP, Crit (I plan gear ahead so I add however much crit I need to at least be at 40), Range, Then the rest goes into elements or a single element].

That's my personal method but I'm able to power level myself which may not be the most advised method for someone who's soloing and learning the game 1 level at a time.

As far as equipment goes, the infernal set should probably be your next goal since it gives damages in every element, an AP for having the set, as well as a nice chunk of wisdom.

In terms of mastery, pure fire or pure earth are really good at solo play. Hell, fire/earth is no slouch at early levels either. I would abandon stasis until after you restat though. Stasis needs so much TLC to be effective it's not even funny xD.

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #763324  Replies : 11  Views : 1718
posté August 11, 2014, 17:31:22 | #16
You nearly had the stasis formula, (Water+Fire+Air+Earth/4)+(Stasis/2)= "x"

I personally would pump as much fire damage as I deem necessary (in my case, at least until I hit roughly 600 fire damage outside of combat if not more). I then force feed some points into earth (I'm tri but this will work with anything with stasis) and use the remaining points evenly in chance and agility.

Now this is just my method but I've done all my points into intel to get the most out of my fire damage and try to reach that magic number of 1800-2000 total regular element damage so that I ensure that I have at least 450-500 stasis damage at the expensive of my resistances.

Or you can do the "evenly distribute points between you elements for a higher stasis damage/resistance" method. I personally dislike this method but to each his/her own.

When you say items do you mean gear? If so, honestly it really depends on your methods. I always shot for fire/earth gear. But, Fire/Air gear would work just the same with your build. Or anything with fire really. If your talking endgame then that REALLY depends on your future plan. Do you want to be 12ap double Fire Thrower? Or do you want to be 10ap Steampalm nuke? A lot of different routes really  

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #762004  Replies : 2  Views : 595
posté August 08, 2014, 02:23:57 | #17

Quote (Cyten @ 08 August 2014 02:01) *
Most of that is not possible without heavy investment in groove, plating and microbot.
Why wouldn't you want those three?

By end game you'll have a majority of your Specialties maxed, having more dodge, range on microbots, and more res is useful for any build really.

May I ask why you hesitate to take cybot if your considering it?

I mean if we're talking in terms of progression, I'd personally take microbot first just so I get to supplement it with my passives later. But I'm curious as to why you think it's poor.

This post has been edited by Wareen-Peace - August 08, 2014, 02:24:56.
Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #760905  Replies : 7  Views : 464
posté August 08, 2014, 01:56:13 | #18
I'll try and give you a good comparison between the two

EARTH*******************************************************************

Uses:
  • Tanking/Locking
  • Burst Damage
  • Close Combat
  • Mid Ranged Combat
  • Single Target DPT (mostly)
  • Shielding Teammates
Pros:
  1. High Burst Damage Capability
  2. Great Team Cohesion
Cons:
  1. Easily Kited
  2. Blockades can be taken from teammates due to Fogger being the primary target for blockades hp
  3. WP Thirsty when dependent upon Shebang

FIRE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uses:
  • AoE
  • Alternating Damage Over Time
  • Alternating Shield Over Time
  • Multiple Target Focused
  • Long ranged
Pros:
  1. Great Range
  2. Great for leveling against groups of enemies
  3. Guaranteed damage and resistance buffs every other turn (pending spell usage and distance target is hit from in combination with Fire & Oil)
Cons:
  1. Your retreat spell costs WP
  2. Only two spells hit in close combat (very likely to happen)
  3. AoE, impressive as they may be, tend to be obstructed by teammates

DISCLAIMER

Pros and cons are very subjective due to the fluidity of combat. Spells that "I" have deemed unnecessary in the past have become quite useful as of late. So anything you see labeled here is both, based off of experience, opinion, as well as current game (base un-boosted spell) mechanics. I would highly recommend that you fiddle with the class a bit before you deem something bad, you may surprise yourself as well as us older players! 

Quote (Cydaquil @ 04 August 2014 19:50) *
Also if anybody could help me I'm a bit confused, someone in another threat mentioned that a pure fire foggernaut should max microbot, but I thought that microbot was only useful for foggers with a stasis build.
Oh yeah microbots. No they're for all builds, any build can use rails!

Teammates love hitching rides on them as well  

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #760901  Replies : 1  Views : 1042
posté August 08, 2014, 01:31:59 | #19

Quote (Cyten @ 07 August 2014 23:21) *
Cybot is pretty useless then.
Not at all.

List of cybot uses:
  1. Swap places with user
  2. Manage microbots
  3. Aid in rail creation
  4. Independent rail creation (two turns on its own)
  5. Maintain/Increase the stasified state on a chosen target (two max with no AP buffs)
  6. Can act as a meat shield
  7. Turns HoS, RoS, SShot, SStrike all into long ranged linear AoE
  8. As stated in "7" relays stasis spells [but will not memorize them]
There is a multitude of uses for the cybot, it certainly isn't useless...

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #760898  Replies : 7  Views : 464
posté August 07, 2014, 01:42:54 | #20
Few things I've evaluated:
  • Pandora currently has 4 spells of a single type
  • Every class has 5 spells per element branch
  • There is currently 10 remaining Divine Dimensions left
If she were to obtain her remaining spells it would require 11 more Dimensions or major updates following the current trend.

Conversely, the next Dimension sized update will complete a single element tree for a beloved Voyager companion.

If one were to guess, due to Ankama's speed and priorities, is that the class (if it even drops for public usage) will only release at the conclusion of the Voyager Saga. This could mean any moment and instance in the storyline, but I'm willing to bet it will only be on the tail end of the story.

This will mean that it will be quite some time (projected time is will over a year) before this class finds itself into gamer's hands.

Of course, this is just speculation..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #760621  Replies : 81  Views : 3329