Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

IcyTincie's profile
Statistics
115 Posts (0.18 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 06, 2014, 07:54:20 | #1
I am sooo excited guys! This is what I was waiting for.
I think there's not a single change that I wouldn't like!

Now, all we need is a smooth update on time, without any complications.
Good luck!

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #770983  Replies : 13  Views : 1145
posté August 15, 2014, 00:34:29 | #2
I honestly think changelog was written from reading what stats did items in game give.

It wouldn't make sense for cloak to give +10% dmg and nothing else from the set did.
Also this set used to give +3 control before, why would it give just +1 now? That doesn't make sense...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #763096  Replies : 4  Views : 258
posté August 14, 2014, 19:22:38 | #3
Thanks for confirming the bug.
I wouldn't say they're lazy, only sometimes have different priorities...

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #762979  Replies : 4  Views : 258
posté August 14, 2014, 18:29:19 | #4
Celestial Tofu Cloak gives +10% dmg instead of +1 control I found this bug on Celestial Tofu Cloak, where it gives +10% damage instead of +1 control.
That way whole set gives +1 control instead of +2 control...

Encyclopedia proves that this cloak wasn't supposed to give +10% damage, as well as any other part of this set doesn't give damage.
Please be so kind and fix this if possible.

Thank you ~

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #762955  Replies : 4  Views : 258
posté August 13, 2014, 21:34:32 | #5
Hahaha, so hilarious, but true...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762731  Replies : 7  Views : 337
posté August 13, 2014, 01:06:20 | #6
I am so ready for this!
72 hours here we go!

Thread : News  Preview message : #762468  Replies : 45  Views : 2168
posté August 12, 2014, 21:27:33 | #7

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 12 August 2014 19:55) *
Awesome!!!

-Rizarealm
No, not awesome Rizarealm! Not at all.
That dude is pretty arrogant, judging by the way he talks - like he's the smartest one around here.

I wasn't talking only about fragments in this thread while it seems everyone is focusing on them.
I'm talking about all linked items in the game and number of these items are growing.

Also, there's a BIG difference between items that are linked after equipping/using and items being linked immediately after dropping.

And as TommyTrouble mentioned, multiboxers will be able to get relics even faster than before.
But at least singleboxers will have a chance...

And please.. Multiboxing as the way of play style?
Haha! Don't make me laugh...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #762427  Replies : 21  Views : 803
posté August 11, 2014, 15:38:00 | #8
I appreciate their effort to at least change things to better. Again I'm wondering how it turns out in future.

Now, I will probably get hated for this, but I think multiboxing shouldn't be allowed in the first place.
The game should have been made to feel great and be enjoyable on single account without the need for more clients.

They could simply fix this by allowing multiboxers to merge their characters into one account and revamping the whole drop system to feel less as a hazard game. No item linking would be necessary in this case.
(this is just an example of possible solutions)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761969  Replies : 21  Views : 803
posté August 11, 2014, 13:51:39 | #9
We will see how the new system with relics turns out.

But what about the mounts? Why aren't they tradable?
Or bunch of new items that were brought by the latest update that are linked to the account.

I'm just worried where this is all leading up to...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761941  Replies : 21  Views : 803
posté August 11, 2014, 11:14:54 | #10
Trading is the fun part of the game.
Linking items will make you feel like you're playing a solo game.

You can't receive, you can't share. ~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761913  Replies : 21  Views : 803
posté August 11, 2014, 10:45:11 | #11
Pushing ITEM LINKING as a solution to Multiclient? Yes, that's how I feel about recent changes...
They didn't mind or care about multiclient in past 3-4 years, and now (when it's almost impossible to fix it) they're trying to fix it.

But I think "item linking" to the account isn't the right solution.
Again, if you force players to get most of the valuable items by themselves and won't let them trade, you kill mass of fun...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #761903  Replies : 21  Views : 803
posté August 01, 2014, 11:14:25 | #12
That's some interesting info Xell, thanks!
So there is still a bit of hope for me...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759056  Replies : 6  Views : 352
posté August 01, 2014, 09:35:41 | #13
Wow, trying to get the Seal of Companionship for the second time gives me goosebumps already..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759046  Replies : 6  Views : 352
posté July 31, 2014, 21:20:57 | #14
Transfer from Wapac to Europe - Possible? (now or in future) Hi,
I would like to know if it is or will be ever possible to transfer account from Wapac to Europe, since I started playing there because it was the first place to go F2P and had a fresh new server.
But now with the Free to Play system back at Europe and upcoming Steam integration I feel like Wapac will get lonely soon.

Though I invested months of effort there and it saddens me to let it ALL go...
(I'm speaking of Seal of Companionship, 3x lv.100 crafted legendaries, rare lv.50 pets, rare gears, emoticons, haven bag, etc. etc...)

*sobs*

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758939  Replies : 6  Views : 352
posté June 03, 2014, 14:16:57 | #15
All 3 cells should trigger bonus damage, but only 2 cells do...
Tooltip clearly says "If mine in AoE", so it's bugged.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #740403  Replies : 2  Views : 251
posté June 03, 2014, 10:49:17 | #16
Enutrof - Ember spell bugged! Enutrof - Ember spell bugged!

Hi, I was testing all of Enutrof spells while respecting my character and I noticed Enutrof's spell "Ember" is not working properly...
There are situations when Enutrofs mine is under the spells AoE and yet, it doesn't deal the bonus damage as it's supposed to. I've noticed that when the mine is under the very right of the spell's AoE it doesn't work.
Please take a look at this issue, because it's really useful and important spell... Thank you!

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #740309  Replies : 2  Views : 251
posté May 26, 2014, 21:04:18 | #17

Quote (arthuriko1 @ 03 May 2014 00:57) *
What are you now, some kind of wakfu researcher? lol.

As for this wonderful survey held by IcyTincie: this discussion has been held so many times already, nobody adds anything to the discussion ever. It's always the same complaints. Is it necessary to come up the same thread over and over again? Ankama already knows about it, and, if they didn't do anything up until now, it's because they don't want to or couldn't do it so far. So let's stop crying, please. You're like those kids who throw themselves on the ground and scream to the world when they want something they haven't been given. It's not very effective, as seen here and on the kid's case.
Thanks for the bump, I appreciate that, because we all know that if we stay quiet, nothing will ever change.
You're the best!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #736465  Replies : 21  Views : 1021
posté May 08, 2014, 20:03:32 | #18
Shining Silver - is this a joke? Now seriously, are shining silver ore mines a joke??
Or are they here just to annoy every single miner that is out there?

- first of all, it's 5 levels higher than the regular silver ore. I really don't get why... Now if I'm trying to get some silver ore after I finally reached the level 65 and this stupid mine appears, I won't be able to use it for another 5 levels unless I won't bother someone from my guild to mine it for me!

- but why does it have to appear on every 5th mine? Why? I would understand if it appeared once per 50 mines but why the hell it has to appear so often if it's so useless!

- and why is it even in the game if it has no use?! Why would you even put it in the game if you didn't come up with some recipes for it for another 2 years!! Why are you even doing this?! I don't get it!
Jeez!!

I'm out, can't handle this anymore...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #729165  Replies : 25  Views : 1427
posté May 02, 2014, 17:48:42 | #19
Would you like the prospecting cap to be removed? I'm going to ask this simple question to know how other people fell about this:
Would you like the PROSPECTING CAP to be REMOVED?

Present max limit is 250PP
(including the base 100PP that every character has).

Please tell me what do you think and how it would affect the game.
Thanks!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #724139  Replies : 21  Views : 1021
posté April 27, 2014, 14:22:09 | #20
Flaming-June I absolutely agree with you.
I think you hit the spot.

Many MMORPGs makes an excessive grind out of their game, because it's a cheap strategy to keep some players busy for a long time.
But as you said, not all players enjoy this play style and it's getting frustrating to more and more people.

There's one thing, I personally don't understand and that is:
Why did they decide to make their goal of making character's max level to be lv.200. That's insane number. How are they going to fill these 199 levels? What content are they going to offer us?
We got same 15 spells for all those 200 levels.
Also, how are you going to balance things out? Gears are already getting out of your hand, not to speak of another 60 levels you're about to add...
Please just stop!

Rather cap the max level back to 100 and start focusing on new actions/things to do in between those levels...

Pay attention to these words in this thread or you may fall sooner than you think! 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #721565  Replies : 174  Views : 5158