Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

KING-war's profile
Statistics
145 Posts (0.09 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 26, 2015, 16:23:45 | #1
Is it me or you guys didn't mention about being able to PvP with heroes or anything about that? Anyways, Can we PvP with heroes?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #879729  Replies : 208  Views : 2403
posté June 23, 2015, 01:06:54 | #2
WTB Durable Shield Title says it all PM in game or leave post here

\Desperado

Thank you

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #878660  Replies : 0  Views : 70
posté June 22, 2015, 15:53:25 | #3
I know every servers beeen killing him and all that but here is Nox's first SB win Thank you to who those gave me small tips and for the video. Great help. Special Thanks to Dollies :3

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878511  Replies : 293  Views : 18109
posté June 17, 2015, 04:47:58 | #4
Master Joris ever coming out ? Man can't wait for it. Please any updates on it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #876565  Replies : 50  Views : 3674
posté June 14, 2015, 22:13:08 | #5
Tell us about your Future plans with Wakfu So, As the title said This is something I'm pretty sure every Wakfu lovers wants to know. What are your future plans with wakfu? What do we have coming up next? We used to have a calendar since that is gone why don't you Devs/MODs tell us something exciting that might be happening near future. What is next after our spell revamp ? Maybe some more level cap rise. Please

Thank you

Hyprion

This post has been edited by KING-war - June 14, 2015, 22:14:11.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875471  Replies : 6  Views : 654
posté June 14, 2015, 22:08:03 | #6
This is true.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875469  Replies : 21  Views : 1110
posté June 14, 2015, 15:29:55 | #7
Are we ever going to have Ogrines shop like Dofus? Where you can exchange Kamas for Ogrines. If we do have it coming, any updates?

Thank you

Hyprion

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - June 14, 2015, 20:05:48.
Reason for edit : topic merge
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #875339  Replies : 22  Views : 418
posté June 08, 2015, 03:53:25 | #8
Questions about Azreal's Twin Daggers Do you guys have any plans to upgrade it into a Shushu weapon? If you do any updates on that please ?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #872821  Replies : 1  Views : 371
posté June 04, 2015, 14:10:35 | #9

Quote (lealr @ 04 June 2015 07:55) *
Morbid: You were not the only one to attack a Sufokian. Hypiron also attacked Sufokians. He should know the name of the one he ganked. And I don't deny that I did have fun seeing Brakmar with all the attention for once. Braks were complaining the minute I allied with Sufokia but I stood by the alliance because I am very fond of Sufokia, so their complaints about them standing there were directed to me not to the Sufokians or you.

Nur: When Hyp attacked the other Sufokian you were no there yet. You arrived when the other Sufokian got aggroed by Morbid. In the case of the Sufokians in Shuduku it was Bontans that aggroed them. I can't remember the name of all the ones aggroed. And I don't blame you if you think I am lying.
  • Regarding the law I later realized that it did not come into play because I didn't click the accept check mark—Noob mistake on my part. I believe you weren't pulled because you are the friend Morbid is referring to—I could be wrong though.
  • Regarding lack of discipline I try to be fair in government and have as much Guilds represent despite their past actions. I mentioned in my post above that the situation with you was an isolated incident and nothing I could do about, but I did talk to them, your welcome to ask them if I spoke to them. I don't control guilds they have their own right to do as they wish. I don't believe I can tell your guild what to do since I have no right in controlling another persons guild. I came to you last time when you PMed me about the Kelba incident. If I didn't care I would not have showed up, but I did and believe me I did my best to bring some closure to the isolated incident but failed.
  • Regarding being a hypocrite, if other people's actions reflect on me as a Governor then it has to be as such, at times it is the Governor that must take the blame for what others do, and if you believe I am a hypocrite then that is what I am. But I thank you for showing up when I called for assistance, for that I am grateful.
  • In regards to ganking, I don't see how it is justice for them to gank me and it being spiteful of me to do the same to them? There was an incident where they ganked each of my toons 6v1 and I guess if that makes them honest I cannot argue with your opinion. If I do the same I'll have to accept to be the foul player in these moments where I am Governor.
  • Regrading pointing fingers, mistakes, and heroes, I never pointed fingers at anyone but myself. I am unsure of how you read the post above, but perhaps I failed to bring out the message I intended, and for that I apologize to you. I never said I was Sufokia's hero, but Brakmar's failed hero, one that did what he could. And I don't understand the anger in the way you respond but if I did make a mistake, it is as you said "human error" and for that I apologize. I don't hold grudges and as I have said I appreciate you for coming. Your government helped immensely with the Eco, and I will forever be indebted to the kindness and support.
  • Regarding being mad, I am not mad at any of you. And it wasn't my "self-induced butt-brigade" because it was Nereid who ganked me, when all I wanted was to fix my nations bonuses so I simply retaliated, and everything else you saw was what unfolded when Amakna and Bonta showed up.
But I am glad you are able to get more support from Amakna. If anyone deserves support it is Sufokia the one nation that I believe deserves the kindness of every nation. I wish Sufokia the best in everything they do. And I apologize to you once again for not being able to find a resolution to the isolated incident. It does pain me I confess to know you don't believe I would have supported you in anything because I would have, but there is only so much one person can do. Despite all this I don't expect you to forgive me for any mistake I may have made, but I forgive you for not believe I would have supported you. Sufokia is alway a nation I keep close to my heart and shall never abandon or bring trouble to. I wish you and your nation the very best, and should the need ever arise I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

~Tulish
Thank you Sir for putting the words in my mouth. I would like to say one thing. I did not attack ANY sufokian. Only person I attacked was a dude from "Sufokaton" w/e the guild name is from that guild. I attacked him with my sram and he tried to stall the game so you guys could separate me.

And When It comes to me attacking Braks. You guys literally invited me to pvp so yeah and that's that
Even you personally attacked my feca with your sac to prevent me from doing a 6v6 which ofc you failed and lost both fights.

I had fun that's all I want to say. PvP is part of this game it. IDC about all other craps that's going on here cause I'm unaware of it. and I refuse to be part of something so disgusting.

Thank you

Hyprion

Thread : International Relations  Preview message : #871404  Replies : 20  Views : 824
posté June 01, 2015, 21:42:36 | #10
Buying Smitmagic hammer Topic says it all i will be buying around 150-200 for of them 60-70kk Each so please pm me in game or leave message here

\Desperado

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #869919  Replies : 0  Views : 90
posté May 30, 2015, 14:53:44 | #11
I just have small Question to Devs specially Dy7. The question is that you said We will be able to get all our spells to to max level, when the new spell revamp arrives. What is the point of working so hard and getting the spells to max level If I can not use them all? Please I want a logical answer that is realistic that matches the idea behind this.

That the effort I put into to get my spells to max level is worth it? Because Right now what you are doing is taking away what we have and when we hit level 200 making it look like you are "giving" us something at level 200 that will make it worth getting level 200? but is it? cause we already had it for 4 years...

Hyprion

This post has been edited by KING-war - May 30, 2015, 15:01:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #868569  Replies : 440  Views : 5991
posté May 25, 2015, 19:22:32 | #12
Buying Asse Shield Fragments PM in game or leave post Here

\Desperado

Thanks

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #866358  Replies : 0  Views : 65
posté May 16, 2015, 03:27:38 | #13
+1

Is it under on its way ?

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #862169  Replies : 20  Views : 1692
posté May 11, 2015, 01:18:49 | #14
Aww Trent, I totally understand where you are coming from. Good bye buddy! Hope you have fun where ever you go next!

Hyprion

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860613  Replies : 52  Views : 2775
posté May 10, 2015, 02:04:22 | #15
Anyone took screenshot of the market? If did please post

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #860316  Replies : 282  Views : 2719
posté May 08, 2015, 18:36:23 | #16
BOOMP

This post has been edited by KING-war - May 16, 2015, 03:32:02.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #859896  Replies : 7  Views : 581
posté May 05, 2015, 20:26:47 | #17
Buying Lucloak Fragments, Bygone Hand 50mK/Bygone Fragments, Ka'ms Hand Topic said it all PM me in game

Thanks

Hyprion

This post has been edited by KING-war - May 16, 2015, 03:29:48.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #858886  Replies : 7  Views : 581