* Get rid of heroes and side kicks completely ( it will encourage group play )
* Block and prohibit multiboxing ( it will encourage group play )
* Bring back the old pvp system where anybody could attack anybody anywhere
* Make keeping up the eco-system in good state more profitable
* Remove riktus clan as a nation and make every outlaw to be kind of a riktus clan member until his cp goes back to 0
* Remove all quests and npcs to make the game a real sandbox ( it would really distinguish wakfu from dofus, and there is no real sandbox mmo with tactical turn-based combat)
* Make the nation islands the main centre of gameplay. Reduce the number of islands, maybe add them to different nations. Make most of nations' zones high level with single islands serving as mid level zones
* Remove profession levels (it's an unnecessary grind)
* Revamp the whole craft system where every item required for crafting would belong to one of the categories - Iron Material, Plant Material, Monster Material (It would streamline all recipes and make them more accessible. Every item dropped by monsters or gathered from plants would be equal in value. They could stack by level value so having 10 level 10 monster drops would equal level 100 Monster Material, having 1 level 100 drop would also equal level 100 material. recipess could require like - Level 5000 iron material, 5000 plant material, 12000 monster material )
Basically, WAKFU is doomed. I don't see the DEV team willing or having enough resources to alter such a big chunk of the game. There will probably always be people playing on the French server, but NOX and Remington will keep on dying slowly.
Adding more islands, UBs, relics and items will not save the game because what is wrong with the game are the game's basic functions.
This post has been edited by Butterflyx - January 22, 2017, 21:23:16.