Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Butterflyx's profile
Statistics
246 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : Advanced Gameplay
posté April 19, 2014, 12:51:13 | #1
Post your BLOG! So... I have recently started a blog called - Songwriter's Diary. I thought that maybe there are more people who have their own blogs. Share the links to them here, along with a short description. Let me start!

Blog title: Songwriter's Diary
Started: 17.04.2014
Description: It is a kind of a music catalogue. I will be posting fragments of my original songs, along with lyrics and relevant photos.
Link: Click here

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #718101  Replies : 1  Views : 226
posté November 07, 2013, 19:08:47 | #2
Outlaw system is what makes WAKFU really unique. There aren't many restrictions like in other MMOs, where for PKing or in this case eco-terrorising, you could lose all of your items, couldn't trade, chat, just couldn't do pretty much anything...

It also gives government members something to do, other than flashing their cool looking crowns and symbols... It is a great PvP fun, especially when you are strong enough to face guards and other players.

It was fun while it lasted. I stopped playing on the Remington server because the population is really low, and there weren't many outlaws to play with and have fun in general. I just got really bored with this game...

I am looking forward to WAKFU Asia though. I might start playing there, anew. As long as the population count is higher than on Remington server. Until that, for me, WAKFU will be frozen.

"Thank yous" to all haters who made the "Outlaw" experience trollfull.

~ Kizio Mizio

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - November 07, 2013, 19:12:13.
Thread : The Ecosystem  Preview message : #630791  Replies : 21  Views : 2438
posté October 22, 2013, 11:08:10 | #3
Just increase the drop rates of items and everyone will be happy.

0.01% to 0.1%
0.1% to 1%
1% to 3%
All items above 3% will be just doubled e.g 5% -> 10%

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #623189  Replies : 37  Views : 1754
posté October 16, 2013, 12:28:25 | #4
The truth is, with such a low drop rate %, you could run the dungeon 1000 times, and still not get the item... As somone above wrote, it's 1% every run; it doesn't mean you get the item after 100 runs.

So good luck!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #620931  Replies : 45  Views : 2165
posté October 14, 2013, 17:44:27 | #5
The new wisdom sets, they were fine as they were... Why do you all of the sudden listen to this kind of feedback, there is feedback far more important than this, and it was not taken into any consideration.

Also, are you planning on fixing the cmc damage??? CMC damage is not working with bombs, it's always as if you had 0 cmc damage when using bombs.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - October 14, 2013, 17:44:58.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #619945  Replies : 50  Views : 3542
posté October 11, 2013, 12:33:01 | #6
[Rogue] CMC Damage is not working with bombs ! Yet another Rogue bug...

Character name: Kizio Mizio
Ankama display name: Butterflyx

Date and time:
12:25, 2013-10-11
Map: Brakmar, Brakmar Village

Bug description:
CMC Damage is not working with bombs. I checked damage on green piwi. My character has 597% fire dmg and 143 cmc damage. CMC damage is not taken into the bombs' damage calculation at all... Just fire damage. Blinding bomb is 69 base damage, final damage on green piwi which has 1% fire resist is 480dmg, should be around ~540 if cmc was taken into account...
Reproducibility: Place any bomb. Detonate.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - October 11, 2013, 12:33:54.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #618011  Replies : 1  Views : 1910
posté October 10, 2013, 18:24:03 | #7
[Rogue] Bombs not adding bonus AP when detonated Character name: Kizio Mizio

Date and time:
18:15, 2013-10-10
Map:
Brakmar, Sidimote Moor

Bug description:
Bombs do not add bonus AP upon explosion.
Reproducibility: Place any type of bomb. Detonate.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #617565  Replies : 0  Views : 152
posté October 10, 2013, 16:17:50 | #8
Public Test Server !!!! Dear Ankama,

With every single update new game-breaking bugs and exploits are introduced. It seems that updates are not thoroughly tested before release.
It is only logic to finally open a public test server...
Many successful mmorpgs have public test servers. It could not only help in detecting the bugs, but could also help in overall character classes balance. The test server could be wiped once a week during server maintenance.
Now, to make the testing and bug finding comfortable, the server should contain:

• NPCs like - level up NPC, restate NPC, token npc (gives away tokens)
  • Every new character should have all zaaps and drago-express points saved
  • Every quest and achievement completed, excluding the new ones which need to be tested.
  • Every character should start with 999999999 kamas
  • There should be a token machine containing every single item found in-game
  • Server rates increased to something testing-friendly, ideal would be 10x XP, 50x Loot

Please, consider it. It would help and improve the game a lot. It would also save your time. Making 482742847842 hotfixes with every update must be timeconsuming...

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - October 11, 2013, 04:18:02.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #617493  Replies : 2  Views : 352
posté October 09, 2013, 19:37:06 | #9
[Foggernaut] Stasis flux bugged = immortality Character name: Kizio Mizio (character which was under the effect of "Stasis Flux") / Ivan Vanko (Character which casted the spell on me, and then died.)

Date and time:
19:30, 2013-10-09
Map:
Wabbit Island

Bug description:
When a foggernaut casts "Stasis Flux" spell on an ally, and then the foggernaut dies; the buff stays on the character until the end of the fight. The ally under the effect of "Stasis Flux" will get 0 damage from all sources... You can solo everything in the game this way. Just get 1-2 foggernauts in the group to "Stasis Flux" other group members.
Reproducibility: Cast "Stasis Flux" on an ally in a fight. Die with foggernaut.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - October 09, 2013, 19:38:08.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #616927  Replies : 0  Views : 185
posté October 09, 2013, 19:34:13 | #10
Also sometimes detonating 1 blinding bomb/mega bomb detonates every bomb of that type on batttlefield...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #616925  Replies : 5  Views : 296
posté October 09, 2013, 18:18:57 | #11
[Rogue] Blinding bomb and mega bomb bug Character name: Kizio Mizio

Date and time:
18:05, 2013-10-09
Map: Bonta, 5th Bond Avenue

Bug description:
When placing more than 1 blinding bomb or mega bomb in a line, next to each other; only 1 of them hits the target. The other ones just disappear without dealing any damage...
It also happens with firewall; exploding e.g 1 blinding bomb which is a part of a firewall made of 3 blinding bombs detonates all blinding bombs on the battlefield, even when they don't have aoe range to another blinding bomb. (Happens with blinding and mega bombs)
Reproducibility: Place 3/4/5/6 blinding bombs or mega bombs or a mix of the two in a line. Detonate one of the bombs so it activates explosion of the remaining ones. Some of them should bug and disappear without hitting the target.

Place blinding or mega bombs next to each other with 2 cell difference making a firewall. Detonate one blinding bomb, and all blinding bombs will go off. Same with mega bombs.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - October 09, 2013, 18:21:32.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #616889  Replies : 0  Views : 202
posté October 08, 2013, 17:00:47 | #12
[Rogue] Burning Bomb Bug/Exploit Character name: Kizio Mizio
Ankama display name:
Butterflyx

Date and time:
16:56, 2013-10-08
Map:
Bonta, 5th Bond Avenue

Bug description:
Burning bomb bugs in fight. It doesn't disappear when turn timer reaches 0turns. It explodes multiple times. When there are 3 bombs with burning bomb in the middle, the burning bomb will explode 2 times, and stay with 0t. You can repeat this until the end of a fight. I managed to do 4800dmg/turn in PvP... Please fix asap.

You can also make a permanent firewall using burning bombs. The timer is stuck at 0t. If one of the burning bomb doesn't bug, and disappear properly; you can just replace it with a new burning bomb and it will bug eventually.

Reproducibility:
Place Blinding Bomb and Burning bomb next to each other. Hit blinding bomb with "Barbecued Ribs" spell. Summon boombot and use detonator 2 times on the blinding bomb.
Next turn place more burning bombs next to each other. Explode them with another blinding bomb to activate multiple explosions of burning bombs.

** The bombs don't bug every time. Sometimes they disappear properly, sometimes they bug...

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - October 08, 2013, 17:04:10.
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #615531  Replies : 2  Views : 499
posté September 30, 2013, 01:58:42 | #13
WTB [Pyrotech Belt] Buying [Pyrotech Belt]

PM "Kizio Mizio" in game or leave your nickname here ^o^

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #611829  Replies : 0  Views : 156
posté September 19, 2013, 14:44:06 | #14
Yep, it's already P2W. People with more accounts have advantage over those who play only with one account. It's really making this game bad because many people are just doing dungeon runs all by themselves logging 6 accounts. It makes finding a group difficult. They also get rich because every item that drops is their, and they have 6x better chance of getting the item.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #607883  Replies : 61  Views : 2299
posté September 12, 2013, 23:55:11 | #15

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 11 September 2013 15:48) *
I have heard from guildmates spotting level 140 characters in their friend list and I am really curios what the new hidden recipe to power leveling is.

One spot I am aware of is that mini dungeon next to Ambassador's. In the first room you got 2 Northern Trackers. Takes a fire Rogue 10 seconds to end that fight. (Hey Kizio, seeing you walk in and out there all day long while we farm Solomonks in Amba...)

Any other secret recipes? Gwuads on small ledges maybe?

I noticed that I started to struggle keeping up with my levels since I have a rather wide variety of characters but prefer to not play more than 2 or 3 clients at once and rather team up with guild mates. So I am looking for good ideas to catch up a little
XD

815,000xp/40seconds, not 10 xD. I get around ~60mln/h, and the other person who is leeching from me around ~120mln/h (depends on wisdom set).

But you can only do it efficiently with fire rogue. Double firewall makes the fight super easy and fast.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #605185  Replies : 14  Views : 1174
posté September 05, 2013, 14:59:46 | #16
Yes, reintroduction of "Bronze Tokens" would be helpful. There could be machines with every single item in the game available to buy with bronze tokens; but the rarer and higher level the item, the more bronze tokens an item costs. Also the higher the level of a dungeon, the more bronze token players receive. E.g Piwi Dungeon would award players with 1 Bronze Token while Ambassador's Wing Dungeon with 250 Bronze Tokens. Now, a piece of a blue piwi set would cost 1 Bronze Token, while e.g Necroforged Boots 5000 Bronze Tokens.
This would also solve a problem with low level items. Most players Powerlevel through game content, discarding the low level content and items in that content; thus, players who actually level up in a normal way can't buy those low level items for their character, they have to grind for them. With bronze tokens, higher level players could buy any low level item and sell it on the market so low level characters can buy it.

That would be an awesome system; it would also give equal chances to obtain any item in the game by any player.

* Don't take the numbers seriously, they are just an example.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - September 05, 2013, 15:04:45.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #602007  Replies : 71  Views : 4060
posté September 05, 2013, 12:45:17 | #17

Quote (BennyDP @ 05 September 2013 06:59) *
I keep checking back on this game from time to time. It seems my voice as an early supporter was never heard. I brought up very glaring issues one of which I think is the worst problem this game has... the idea to go to level 200.

IMO levels do the following to damage an MMORPG:
-alienates new players
-forces a need of a ton of "end game" content
-makes older areas ghost towns
-makes the game cater to people of max level rather than everyone as a whole
-makes old gear worthless
-makes gear of same level useless once new content is pushed out
-imbalance of a pvp
-how do you balance classes when you keep raising levels

To be honest this game would have been perfect if there were only 50 levels or less and all those 50 levels were full of gear items and a wide variety of content. The game attracted me because of the community based interactions... mostly you cannot have until max level.

Another thing that can help is maybe making this game F2P with more paid benefits... this game needs playerbase to thrive.

Please someone tell me I am wrong about this... I really hope I will find a way to try this game again... it has brilliant concepts just bad execution and direction.

In most MMOs there are level cap extensions; and updates with new, better equipment. To make this work, in a way you want it to work; having 84724878478478 of viable, balanced items to use; Ankama would need to make every item level 0 and let it level up with you all the way to level 200. This way, potentially, every single item in the game would have a purpose and use. That would be definitely something fresh and new in the MMO genre, but would it really work?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #601975  Replies : 71  Views : 4060
posté September 04, 2013, 15:58:33 | #18
It's good to see that the problems with the main features of the game will be addressed.

If you are going to limit the powerleveling in-game, you should offer solo players more opportunities to level up.

First of all, get rid of the "XP" penalty when fighting monsters which are higher level than your character.
For example, I am able to kill 1-3 zwombbits with my Fire Rogue solo; however, I get 1XP for killing 3 or more of them. It is a very stupid idea to limit "XP" gained from killing too many high level monsters. Players should be rewarded for their efforts. If you are able to kill them, you should be able to get full XP.

If you are not going to get rid of the "XP" penalty, it will be a good idea to revamp "Trapper Profession" mechanics. It would be awesome if we could choose how many monsters we want to spawn. We could choose a number upon planting a seed, e.g 1 ~ 6. This would help solo players a lot.

Now, PROSPECTING LOCK... Another very bad feature of the game. It forces every player to make an Enutrof on 2nd account. Those who don't, will be forever poor.
I would suggest removing the prospecting lock on every item, and making the prospecting stat only increasing % drop rate for each character.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - September 04, 2013, 16:00:29.
Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #601623  Replies : 71  Views : 4060
posté September 03, 2013, 10:32:30 | #19
@UP +1 I like this!

Also, with 6 hour day cycle Ankama could merge servers Remington+Dathura+Amara+Elbor = One big international server.

They won't say that they can't merge servers because of the timezone differences between players; like some players would play only at night, and some only during the day (in-game time).
It was a dull excuse for not merging the servers anyway...

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - September 03, 2013, 10:35:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #600887  Replies : 16  Views : 1300