Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Nanaers's profile
Statistics
873 Posts (0.81 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 01, 2014, 10:18:55 | #1
I left when Wabbit was introduced and gave away most of my items, back then it was relatively easy to get the best gear ingame, how much harder is it to start over?

Also content wise has the game improved?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #750696  Replies : 14  Views : 420
posté December 09, 2013, 05:34:07 | #2
Hey hate, I just noticed your post so i thought id drop by and say hi , thanks again for all the help with ub strats, I'd probably still be trying to figure it out now without your help.

I hope you have a great time outside of wakfu (with less drama)

ps: you posted it that goodbye letter on my 17th day, thought that was a pretty cool coincidence.  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #648515  Replies : 78  Views : 3189
posté September 30, 2013, 13:41:42 | #3

Quote (XehanordHeartless @ 26 September 2013 13:47) *
This is no paragraph nor is it about why you should give me kamas. I just liked how you don't want to keep the kamas for yourself. I hope it's allowed ...

Under the mist of solitude,

memories of broken arms and lilies.

Temptation has given birth to hate

and the night gave man her veil.

Under this lunar veil, man is now asleep

and through the lands of the forgotten,

the prettiest lullaby is heard.

It speaks of darkness, light and dirt.

The wretched fear it's omen and the wise fear it's might.

"Blessed is he who knows no greed

for he shall receive the crown of life."

~Everto De Vanitas
Congratulations, Your poem is quiet beautiful and although there were many close competitors, I have decided to give the kamas to you

Ankama Box me and I shall give you my skype details.

As for everybody else who participated, thank you.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #611981  Replies : 44  Views : 2480
posté September 27, 2013, 18:19:21 | #4

Quote (Phasing @ 27 September 2013 11:24) *
I was reminded of this game today, so I decided to check it out again. And what serendipity. I've stumbled upon my old friend. I hope you enjoyed the game, even if I don't know how it's like right now. It was fun playing with you before. Good luck with your endeavors. Also, I'm not entering the contest, just bidding you farewell.

Xerost

Thanks again for everything
I cried. QQ.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #611011  Replies : 44  Views : 2480
posté September 26, 2013, 18:13:24 | #5

Quote (Matt5150 @ 26 September 2013 13:54) *
Hi Nanners,
First of all, I've never met you in game, but It's a bit sad when a player leave the game.
I hope it's just for boredom and not for serius problems.
Thanks I appreciate the kind words not because of irl problems so d/w  

Quote (AoKishin @ 26 September 2013 16:33) *
Would you consider investing it on us? I am currently raising our guild's HW, and we do need kamas for the guild hall upgrade. If you would accept my offer, kamas you invested will have an interest rate same as an IRL bank, so if you had returned, lets say 2 months, your invested money is doubled easily. Thank you for your time.
Nein.

Quote (solluxander @ 26 September 2013 15:50) *
I think I remember you. Some guy who attacked people in Amakna at some point for stupid reasons.

Good riddance.
Ignorance is Bliss.

This post has been edited by Nanaers - September 26, 2013, 18:17:23.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #610649  Replies : 44  Views : 2480
posté September 26, 2013, 11:50:37 | #6
Free Kamas. Seriously. Yes this is legit, im giving away 500,000 kamas on REMINGTON.

Why?

Im quitting and i want to make someones day c:

How to win?

Easy.

Here are the requirements for entering.
  • Play on Remington
  • ONLY ENTER ONCE (please dont make alts and try and cheat, thats just s-s-s-s-selfish.

All you have to do is write a short paragraph on why you think you deserve the kamas, it can be funny, serious, smart,rp or anything else really. I'll give it to whoever writes the best paragraph.

The contest closes on Sunday, GMT+8 12:00 pm and I'll announce the winner as soon as it closes.

So get your creativity hat on and start writing :3

Have Fun~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #610541  Replies : 44  Views : 2480
posté September 14, 2013, 11:26:42 | #7
Moderator Confirmation PLEASE Okay, so ill get straight to the point.

There have been people knowingly abusing the panda-belligerence bug in Remington. Now Ankama has made it clear this is a bug but, what they HAVEN'T made clear is if the strategy is sanctionable.

People have been using this bug for over 1 week now and nothing has happened to them, I honestly hope these underserving shit heads get whats coming to them because if people get away with half a dozen undeserved dragon pig wins...

Thats just pure incompetence on Ankama's im not going to deal with anymore.

A prompt response would be very appreciated.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #605797  Replies : 30  Views : 1013
posté September 12, 2013, 12:00:19 | #8
WTS Zeorus Blade Looking for nice offers, ankama box me WITH offers.

we can negotiate.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #604943  Replies : 0  Views : 149
posté September 12, 2013, 11:58:50 | #9
What happens if... Someone exploits dp and drops a say... bp. Sells it on market board and then ankama decides to remove the items from the fight... does the person who bought the breast plate get a compensation?

etc..

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #604941  Replies : 2  Views : 407
posté September 11, 2013, 14:18:04 | #10

Quote (LadyRinsun @ 10 September 2013 21:47) *
Aww poor Yv! Your bro giving you a bad name u.u Thanks for the explanation, when I heard what happened I was like whaaaaaaaat? Yvolt?! xD

PS: Your bro's the one who should apologize! e-e *raises pitchfork*

-Xx Rayne
#overcompensating.

@OP: cool story bro.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #604547  Replies : 4  Views : 676
posté September 10, 2013, 14:30:51 | #11

Quote (FajneCycki @ 10 September 2013 13:50) *
This discussion has no point; Nanners, if I was a man of your reputation I wouldn't dare to moralize, it's obvious that you don't know the strategy otherwise you would use it yourself; I guarantee that no dev mentioned that what I did is clearly an usebug, so no sanctions can be put on players for doing so. It's for Ankama to judge if it's legit or not. I'd advise to close this thread or focus on it's primal topic. I will not answer any further accusations.
add me on skype. Ill show you the convo.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #604031  Replies : 232  Views : 11848
posté September 10, 2013, 13:36:36 | #12

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 10 September 2013 10:56) *

Quote (Nanaers @ 10 September 2013 08:57) *

Quote (Kokonaut @ 10 September 2013 03:17) *

Quote (axemangx @ 09 September 2013 22:34) *
Anyone feel like explaining the tinfoil hat business that is censoring names?

You nailed it on your description calling it a tin foil hat scheme. It's basically insurance since there was a time we left names in (eventually edited out) and people were making characters on Dathura to add victor list players to their friends list to assemble a team composition purely from names.

Team composition is pretty vital in this fight. For example it might be mind boggling to think that victory was achieved without the use of an Eniripsa at all in our strategy.

• Mango

Edit: It looks like Arrada-Kyus an Aerafal-based guild, has also downed Dragon Pig. Their strategy involves an Eniripsa, and so it may be safe to say there may be more than one effective way to beat this boss.
Sadida, Sac, Panda, 2 DD's, 1 eni (even though an eni isnt reuired)

Thats how remington did it...

Using the bug, i hope people get banned.

What's up your panties now? Yesterday you begged me to take you with you and now you play the moral instance here?

I did not know how our guild's team did it till after and I told them too that this is probably a rather questionable mechanic, but I will leave it up to Ankama to decide. However we held off on sending more teams to DP to defeat it this way since I am unsure about the opinion Ankama has on this.

Other guilds however got notice of how our team did it and assembled as many parties as possible to farm the crap out of it...so if anything you might wanna address those guys.

Btw from an insider I heard that Mango might have been using this very strategy vs DP too I don't see how else you do it without using an Eni anyway. Apologies if I am mistaken here.

@Troyle: Great news! I love this.
Begged... ? I asked you once which you declined to. Please dont make it sound like i got on my knees and begged you when I knew the strat already.

But this didnt even matter because I could set up my own group. I only wanted to come with you because the person who told me about this strategy told me to ask you since you were already angry about something that happend previously.

This post has been edited by Nanaers - September 10, 2013, 13:44:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #604003  Replies : 232  Views : 11848
posté September 10, 2013, 08:57:30 | #13

Quote (Kokonaut @ 10 September 2013 03:17) *

Quote (axemangx @ 09 September 2013 22:34) *
Anyone feel like explaining the tinfoil hat business that is censoring names?

You nailed it on your description calling it a tin foil hat scheme. It's basically insurance since there was a time we left names in (eventually edited out) and people were making characters on Dathura to add victor list players to their friends list to assemble a team composition purely from names.

Team composition is pretty vital in this fight. For example it might be mind boggling to think that victory was achieved without the use of an Eniripsa at all in our strategy.

• Mango

Edit: It looks like Arrada-Kyus an Aerafal-based guild, has also downed Dragon Pig. Their strategy involves an Eniripsa, and so it may be safe to say there may be more than one effective way to beat this boss.
Sadida, Sac, Panda, 2 DD's, 1 eni (even though an eni isnt reuired)

Thats how remington did it...

Using the bug, i hope people get banned.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #603903  Replies : 232  Views : 11848
posté September 09, 2013, 17:43:46 | #14

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 09 September 2013 16:50) *

Quote (Kokonaut @ 09 September 2013 15:25) *
I don't think it's a bannable offense as long as you aren't consciously reproducing the bug. The issue is that carrying the person with the highest Belligerence makes it so that Dragon Pig cannot use Enraged Leap and cannot do his turn as he intended. As a result the AI opts to just Frenzied Sequence the nearest person to him.

It's an AI flaw. I think the worst that they would do if you did it without realizing is take away the items and offer a Teleportation Potion back to the fight. Or just take away the items and call it a warning. But knowing here that it's an exploit, it could be worse. When they announced the teeth-map exploit they made it clear that abusing it was a bannable offense because they announced how the bug was reproduced on the forums, step-by-step.

• Mango

But according to Troyle's comment there is nothing wrong with using it, or did I not understand that right?

He is very vague there wether using this is a problem now or not.
Honestly, it would be dumb to assume that ankama would let people beat DP with this strategy and not do anything about it. It doesnt take a genius to realize this wasn't intended and regardless of bad programming if you decide to exploit the bug (i.e killing dp with this strat) your still playing against the rules.

I just hope that the people who did exploit this bug don't get to keep the items they got because it would be unfair for those such as myself who were unsure about its use and thus did not take the risk

This post has been edited by Nanaers - September 09, 2013, 17:48:06.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #603685  Replies : 232  Views : 11848
posté September 09, 2013, 15:22:09 | #15

Quote (Kokonaut @ 09 September 2013 15:05) *

Quote (Shaleigh1 @ 09 September 2013 14:44) *
Image working fine for me. This better for you?

Yup, can see it clearly now. Impeccable job and nice belt drop.

Here's to hoping you guys didn't carry the person with the highest Belligerence.

• Mango
Is it bannable?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #603627  Replies : 232  Views : 11848
posté September 03, 2013, 12:20:16 | #16
I have to agree with Arion, this just seems like a dick comparing contest. But since you made the thread I'll just leave it at... I stopped doing magmog because I have more pieces than I need/want.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #600923  Replies : 4  Views : 463
posté September 02, 2013, 14:47:49 | #17

Thread : Events  Preview message : #600485  Replies : 2  Views : 506
posté September 01, 2013, 14:46:16 | #18

Quote (BamBaMs @ 31 August 2013 19:32) *
Eni' deserve :

- A box of tissues for their tears of blood
- Someone to fire Grou
- Condolences for their loss
- A revert to the old eni (a ressurection)

If Ankama can have the courtesy to at least give them one thing (worst company in the world) :

- A free respec.
This is Healarious.

Geddit?

w/e,

Im an eni and i demand a respec because I miss clicked and exited the respec room without starting the respec.

^
not even joking.

I have that stupid air passive leveled.

God.

Why.

Pls.

T_T

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #600025  Replies : 96  Views : 3588
posté September 01, 2013, 14:24:25 | #19

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 31 August 2013 18:57) *

Quote (MoonBears101 @ 31 August 2013 14:08) *
I think PvP is really hurting the game, I've noticed Ankama change many things and "balanced" many spells over how they work in PvP, I really wish they could just make spells work differently in PvP and PvM, but I guess it's "too hard to do".
^ This.
What was wrong with enis able to deal damage?.. They were OP in 1vs1 pvp only, people were complaining, and now look at the result.. oTL
I don't think pvp is 'hurting' the game perse, I think that the bigger problem is how underdeveloped pvp is, I can say for a fact that if the pvp revamp+guild vs guild came along I would playing alot right now....

Oh well, whateves.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #600003  Replies : 20  Views : 1374
posté September 01, 2013, 14:22:26 | #20

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #600001  Replies : 25  Views : 1163