Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Koopa-King's profile
Statistics
122 Posts (0.15 per day)
Most active in : Feedback
posté Yesterday - 13:01:17 | #1

Quote (Lukinerx @ 29 July 2015 12:44) *

Quote (Xzi0n @ 29 July 2015 12:19) *
There were no HW auctions in a long time and there are some medium/big guilds without havenworlds. I did already expect that the best location will probably be ~250mk+, 100mk isnt even high, i dont see why ppl always pick up drama if sth is just expensive.

lmao

previous HW auction on Remi didn't looked like that. And when it was? half year+ ago?
Half a year+ is already a long time. Maybe not in your eyes but it really is. In my opinion the last time prices werent that high because people had actual sth so spend kamas on. We are not what also half a year with no actual new content (lets count sb out because almost everything is bound to begin with and cant be bought with kamas). 6Boxer or hardcore player had like 6 months of hoarding kamas and had no purpose to spend them. Now there is one and all that kamas get into the spotlight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892593  Replies : 39  Views : 888
posté July 25, 2015, 11:52:48 | #2
If ppl would just read these mark effects half of these post here would be useless. Yes hammel mark does make dmg on the target do aoe dmg around it. You did great finding that out like 17 days after the change. Its no bug.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - July 25, 2015, 11:55:34.
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #891220  Replies : 3  Views : 132
posté July 22, 2015, 16:00:53 | #3

Quote (Lukinerx @ 22 July 2015 15:52) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 22 July 2015 14:05) *
The problem with summon that are unaffected by global passives is that it makes the summoner class the jack of all trades while every other class needs to pick a certain path i.e. dps/heal/tank. You can take all the -dmg passives and make yourself+summon really tanky and your summon will still deal high damage while your heal pets also heal good. Can a Eni dps and heal at the same time? No its not possible because he either needs +heal passives with -dmg or +dmg with -heal. It just breaks down the new balance with the decklist: we are now forced to pick a path heal/dps/tank we cant be dps/heal, tank/dps or tank/heal effective BUT summon classes (osa and sadida) can.
if you want to use the "jack of all trades" then use it's full form
"Jack of all trades, master of none"

wait for the Sadida rework and Osamodas rework/pseudo-rework that Zeorus work on currently before you start calling those classes OPie OPie OPie

for example Osa healing summon won't be able to deal any dmg just heal and probably Osa will HAVE TO use final healing and healing received buff 24/7 with that summon to make summon heal viable. And if heal summon dies or you decide to switch summon to DD oriented or tank then healing summon is suppose to go on 4-5 turns cooldown before you will be able to use it again so you need to think what you want to do during fight.

dunno how it looks for Sadi but global passives don't make summons tankiers. Osa summons don't scale with Osa max HP or resistance so picking Rock as Osa is plain stupid unless Osa players wants to deal even less dmg then it do now with it's spell (Osa spells in human form have pathetic dmg and you either need to rely purely on summon or dragon form (that need to be fixed/balanced since now it's broken*) + weaker summon.

*)Zeorus in french spelldeck thread mentioned once that when Osa enters drag form, all buffs from summon and allies are suppose to be canceled (so drag Osa will have dressage for debuffs). This way Osa is suppose to be prevented from having hardcore buffed summon and drag Osa deal TOGETHER sick damage. BUT for some retarded/unknown reason in current game state buffs (specially Final Dmg, crit chance and +2AP) stay on summons (and ally) and if you combine it with -resist debuff or debuff that makes summon deal 20% more dmg to enemy = BOOM (tune down volume)
So what do you think these static summons will be scaled off? Lvls? so gear on osa is useless? Its probably more of the stats(hp/dmg/resist) from the osa. And with the current system that doenst affect summons with -dmg/heal or whatever you dont really need to see far how op these summons will get. Cant wait to see 12k hp heal summon with ~75% all resist that heals for 5k+/turn. Oh and dont let us forget the autorevive...

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - July 22, 2015, 16:05:29.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #889688  Replies : 39  Views : 1000
posté July 22, 2015, 14:05:00 | #4
The problem with summon that are unaffected by global passives is that it makes the summoner class the jack of all trades while every other class needs to pick a certain path i.e. dps/heal/tank. You can take all the -dmg passives and make yourself+summon really tanky and your summon will still deal high damage while your heal pets also heal good. Can a Eni dps and heal at the same time? No its not possible because he either needs +heal passives with -dmg or +dmg with -heal. It just breaks down the new balance with the decklist: we are now forced to pick a path heal/dps/tank we cant be dps/heal, tank/dps or tank/heal effective BUT summon classes (osa and sadida) can.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #889665  Replies : 39  Views : 1000
posté July 13, 2015, 01:22:31 | #5
Some bugs with Foggers Blockades when there are more then 1 in play:

Siutation: fogger has 2 blocks around him.

- when the first block gets killed all the "overkill" dmg is transferred to the fogger and not to the second block (not sure if intended)
- Blockade buff bugs around. Have 2 blocks push 1 out of the tank range and the redirect buff falls off so you will also lose the effect of the remaining block which is still in range.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #886226  Replies : 38  Views : 1289
posté July 05, 2015, 22:39:51 | #6
Is fogger going to get more passivs? Most classes have much more passivs then fogger. On the fogger every passiv will be rank 1 already at lvl 180 while other classes have 2 more passivs that get rank 1 at lvl 190 and at lvl 200. Some passiv that gives more stasis dmg or final dmg from the 3rd highest element would be really nice.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - July 05, 2015, 22:40:16.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882437  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté July 03, 2015, 14:19:15 | #7

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 13:17) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 03 July 2015 12:49) *
Forceful Blow needs to be nerfed back to the live server version. (27dmg/ap). With 31dmg/ap and aoe its just too strong. It was 31dmg/ap on live before but that got tuned down rather quickly.
What are you talking about? It currently is 31 dmg/AP in live.

I do not mind it getting lowered, but I think Sram'S AoEs should have good damage because they are very uncomfortable to use in PvE and there are no other reliable moves avialable.
Wait its back to 31dmg/ap on live as well? I can remember clearly it was tuned down soon after the sram revamp to 108 basedmg on lvl 200 (27dmg/ap). I have no clue when it got buffed up again.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - July 03, 2015, 14:19:35.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881807  Replies : 401  Views : 8318
posté July 03, 2015, 12:49:05 | #8
Forceful Blow needs to be nerfed back to the live server version. (27dmg/ap). With 31dmg/ap and aoe its just too strong. It was 31dmg/ap on live before but that got tuned down rather quickly.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881796  Replies : 401  Views : 8318
posté July 02, 2015, 21:27:31 | #9

Quote (Xzi0n @ 02 July 2015 20:58) *

It makes sense that an unimproved blockade is weak - what happens when you improve it?
With ~1250% earth dmg (+ ~100 single target) the block improves by 400 or 600 on crit for 2ap with the +20% more hp passiv. 10x improvement is maximal possible.
Unlucky and the blockade will have 4200 hp with no crits, or 6200 with all crits (not really possible). Note for the max hp we need to spend 22ap, the value is so great idk if i even want to take the block spell if i can reg wp in another way.
Rip blockade. And the fogger has just flaws everywhere. Armor (you give others with the earth stacks at the end of the turn) doesnt gets reduced but the dmg goes on the block first. Is just a waste to make a block, just rather go in make 12ap worth of earth spells and give your allies in a wrath aoe around you shields that hold for 2 turns.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881629  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 30, 2015, 23:04:20 | #10

Quote (Thannas @ 30 June 2015 22:55) *
Right now Fogginator takes 30% actual hp. Meaning if I had 100/9000 hp I would drop to 70/9000 hp if I used it. Because of this, this active is much "better" if used near death than immediately.
The huge problem is that there are now spells/mechanics that bypass armors/blocks in pve and pvp. So no fogger would ever be so low or uses fogginator only before hes close to death to get +20% dmg on stasis for 1 turn, kinda useless spell to have with decklist.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - June 30, 2015, 23:04:50.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881165  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 30, 2015, 17:10:57 | #11

Quote (demonfoxassassin @ 30 June 2015 15:50) *
Dy7, in one of his posts on the French forums, said that they are going back to the old formula.
Oh didnt saw that. I expected it to get back to the old fomula because they cleary dont want to change every resist stat of all existing mobs. Good to know that -resist is still worth much (even with the -200 resist cap)

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881115  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 30, 2015, 15:35:13 | #12
Its sad that they also changed the resist to reduction value. Now 100 resist only reduce the dmg by 15% (was 20% before). This affects the resist % of the player and of monsters (not sure if intended). So the -100 resist from stasis spells is only a increase of 15% dmg instead of 20%. But that affects every -resist mechanic.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - June 30, 2015, 15:36:19.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881069  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 29, 2015, 22:48:31 | #13

Quote (Fleisch @ 29 June 2015 22:33) *
YEAH, this is great, i love it, now i can throw away all my tri gear to the dumpser, go in a corner and cry, it's gonna be wonderful!

+1

WTB a passiv that increases stasis dmg or gives us sth for our 3rd highest element so that it is still useful in some way.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - June 29, 2015, 22:51:25.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880906  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 29, 2015, 19:23:00 | #14

Quote (Buraiker @ 29 June 2015 16:54) *
Goodbye Heart of Steam x2 + Ray of Stasis x2 + Stomp combo, overall damage output went down without any Final Damage compensation.

Now it's just Heart of Steam x2 + Ray of Stasis with reduced damage and recoil damage.

is the - Resistance enough to cover the missing spells in the previous combo?
hell no you lose more then 50% of the base dmg of that combo. The dmg of stasis spells is shit. Its on pair with normal spells (that arent restricted with linear cast) and linear castable spells have more basedmg then any stasis spell but hey you need to also pay in %hp for stasis as well. The only fogger element that is viable atm is earth.

Also stasis dmg is now chromatic. So stasis dmg% = highest ele dmg %. So fogger dont get only rekt by ankama and big spell nerfs they also make their gear useless, that hard earned tri gear isnt worth anything anymore because duo is the way to go. I rather have stasis back to the middle of your 3 highest element dmg instead of chromatic with shit basedmg out of every point you look at it, its still shit. (Note we got more basedmg on spells with lvl 175 on the live server then a lvl 200 will get on beta lol, balancing at its finest).
But Sram and other classes have spells that have 31dmg/ap ratio and are even line aoe .... Forceful blow i talk about you!

The only changes we know till now are:

• Fogginators stasis dmg bonus up to 25% dmg (was 20%) and -25% actual hp (was 30% before)
  • Rails will be back to the same size as they are on live (when you choose the passiv)

RIP Fogger 2015 having 1 useful branch and i dont think that much will be changed because fogger has just no proirity for ankama, but getting the $$$ for class changes that are no longer giftable has.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - June 29, 2015, 20:10:16.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880837  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 28, 2015, 14:04:50 | #15

Quote (Buraiker @ 28 June 2015 04:46) *
Hopefully they keep the Blockade + Fogginator combo else we'll look like Sacriers.
Well Blockade + Fogginator is already dead anyway. After they introduces that bombs/traps/glyphes bypass armor you cant shield yourself with blockade. PvE example: Have close to no hp, walk onto orda glyphe = dead. And many other different things. Or PvP either has the other class something to bypass armor or they can just push/pull your blockade.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - June 28, 2015, 14:05:24.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880548  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 27, 2015, 00:52:19 | #16

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 27 June 2015 00:45) *
@Xzyon A normal Orda Gova full stasified(im implying that in future full stasified will do -100 resist) will have 0% lowest resist, meaning you will hit it like a training dummy...
as does every other class with higher basedmg and final dmg, just be tri do 12ap combo in the weakest element.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880027  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 27, 2015, 00:23:19 | #17

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 27 June 2015 00:21) *

Quote (Liadrin @ 27 June 2015 00:18) *
heal resists... did you notice one of the self heal mechanics heals 20% of damage recieved from enemies instead of just flat reducing that damage instead. so we have to build heal resists as part of a damage reduction mechanic.
You need 2 turns with spending 2wp in total to get 20% of the dmg you take back as heal, also note that stasis and fogginator dmg doesnt produce heals.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880016  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 26, 2015, 23:53:06 | #18

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 June 2015 23:32) *
I mean use stasis for damage, unless the creep has absurdly balanced resist somehow; i can't try but i will asap and post again; I never said about using blockades, i mean the armor from INT stat... but then again i think this may not be very viable, have to test.
armor from init stat+fogginator is useless, because you dont lose hp any acutal hp with fogginator from the start so you will be at 100% and you start to continue to lose 30% max hp till the shield is down, so it will look like this(only self dmg):

First turn fogginator dmg= 100%hp, 10%hp shield left (-30% hp, 30% shield lost)
Second turn fogginator = 80% hp, 0% shield left (-30% hp, remaining 10% hp shield lost and also -20% max hp)

You just lost 60% hp in 2 turns with fogginator, now try to win any fight with that.

Stasis strike is still very ranged, especially in fogginator.
Stasis dmg is so bad dont bother using it in pvp. The new earth bombardement also gets +1% final dmg per 1% hp you have so its better to be on full hp to make good dmg with earth and stack resist with earth spell stacks.
In pvp cra probably rape fogger though, i think fog needs final damage. And resist buff in passives.
Currently everything will beat a fogger, cant name 1 class that cant or has any problems with foggers.

Ok im out, need to test before i speak more.
Have fun testing

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - June 26, 2015, 23:54:07.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879986  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 26, 2015, 23:27:02 | #19

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 June 2015 23:19) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 26 June 2015 23:16) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 June 2015 23:11) *

Quote (Fleisch @ 26 June 2015 23:08) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 June 2015 22:45) *
stasis is still beast against guys with uneven resists, especially when you are berserk (I'm gonna stat bers on my fogger since I will have stasis).

Pls just leave this goddamn thread and go annoy the srams and enis!!!

Or just stop living in your delusional pvp bubble, like omg. Stasis Strike? op spell for wp regen? I can't even take you serious....
Ur just not skilled so deal with it, if you dont see how OP is WP stealing in AoE its your problem not mine. And in general it will probably be the only stasis spell I pick, maybe HoS too for reliable destruction...

You are delusional here, I'm 90% sure I would enjoy playing this new fogger because I will be able to FORCE MYSELF INTO BERSERK WHILE SPAMMING FOGGINATOR WHILE MAINTAINING MY ARMOR AND KITING , HOHOHO HATE HARD.
So many wrong things in one post. Fogger cant maintain fogginator and make armor at the same time and fogger has nothing to kite with and rails suck so hard now.
Armor - INT stats; Kiting - ranged moves + MP; stat full bers or bers+ crit.
Blaz pls just stap try on beta first before you go full retard again. First of all you get no armor from your armor buff only the ppl around you. Second you need to use blockades for armor, that is disabled in fogginator. Also kiting + absorbing with blockades is impossible to begin with because you need the blockade right next to you to get benefits from it and the blockade can just be pushed away or you just get simply aoed down with your blockade. Ranged moves? You mean fire with no dmg? No berserk dmg in wakfu will help you for decent fire/range dmg and stasis its almost meele now.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879962  Replies : 301  Views : 7749
posté June 26, 2015, 23:16:03 | #20

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 June 2015 23:11) *

Quote (Fleisch @ 26 June 2015 23:08) *

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 26 June 2015 22:45) *
stasis is still beast against guys with uneven resists, especially when you are berserk (I'm gonna stat bers on my fogger since I will have stasis).

Pls just leave this goddamn thread and go annoy the srams and enis!!!

Or just stop living in your delusional pvp bubble, like omg. Stasis Strike? op spell for wp regen? I can't even take you serious....
Ur just not skilled so deal with it, if you dont see how OP is WP stealing in AoE its your problem not mine. And in general it will probably be the only stasis spell I pick, maybe HoS too for reliable destruction...

You are delusional here, I'm 90% sure I would enjoy playing this new fogger because I will be able to FORCE MYSELF INTO BERSERK WHILE SPAMMING FOGGINATOR WHILE MAINTAINING MY ARMOR AND KITING , HOHOHO HATE HARD.
So many wrong things in one post. Fogger cant maintain fogginator and make armor at the same time and fogger has nothing to kite with and rails suck so hard now.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879956  Replies : 301  Views : 7749