Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Koopa-King's profile
Statistics
152 Posts (0.14 per day)
Most active in : Feedback
posté April 25, 2016, 18:24:05 | #1

Quote (Hearttyace @ 25 April 2016 18:18) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 25 April 2016 18:04) *
Another thing to add is that sacrier isnt that good if you compare them to a tank with massiv resist and shields.
You can get the same EHP as sacrier as a feca or panda but you will still be worse at tanking.

What makes resistance so much better than plain HP is that your shields migate more dmg and you need to get healed less for the same effective dmg you took.

Let a 40k HP sacrier with shitty resistance take a massiv hit, who is going to heal you up again? the 3 enis in your grp? Also whats bad about HP as EHP is that we have heal resistance.
So every point of dmg you can migate through other mechanics like shields is more effective the longer the fight will go.
Did you even look at the shield gains? Sacriers is almost double amount of other classes to compensate.

Feca with 2k shield (Which is around 1600% damage, Lol at the tank that has that) = mitigated at 87% resist = 15kEHP

Sacrier 25k HP = 300 coagulation = 4500 at 75% resist =18kEHP . Still mitigates more.

There is no doubt in the world that Sacrier is the best damage absorber in the game bar Feca's PA/Immunity then again you could still argue. Colonnades's armor output.

Simply put, majority of the game bandwagoned and you rarely see anyone else try anything other than Feca for tank, Eni for healer and Rogue/Cra for primary damage dealer. You pigeonhole yourself into one set gameplay and you rarely see options outside the box.
Well you also forget that sacrier need to use all their ap and wp to just get these high amounts of armor while for example feca can tank and still support or do other things. Also as soon you add the TEAM in you see how much sacrier is losing.

Getting a 4k shield on a feca doenst equal a 4k shield on a sacrier. Healing a sacrier for 4k doenst equal healing a feca for 4k. You need alot more ap from your healer/supporter as sacrier.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958438  Replies : 89  Views : 1889
posté April 25, 2016, 18:04:35 | #2
Another thing to add is that sacrier isnt that good if you compare them to a tank with massiv resist and shields.
You can get the same EHP as sacrier as a feca or panda but you will still be worse at tanking.

What makes resistance so much better than plain HP is that your shields migate more dmg and you need to get healed less for the same effective dmg you took.

Let a 40k HP sacrier with shitty resistance take a massiv hit, who is going to heal you up again? the 3 enis in your grp? Also whats bad about HP as EHP is that we have heal resistance.
So every point of dmg you can migate through other mechanics like shields is more effective the longer the fight will go.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 31, 2016, 09:47:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #958430  Replies : 89  Views : 1889
posté April 23, 2016, 23:28:26 | #3

Quote (Nevaraland @ 23 April 2016 21:39) *

Quote (unknownsl102 @ 23 April 2016 21:22) *
why i have to see only people who got a sadida to say its beatable ?
or once who use that class but use another account to say its beatable?

where you guys put your eyes? in? ur ?
Cause we've been beat before, Simple. [BY SOMEONE WITH AN ACTUAL BRAIN]
let me guess you lost to another sadida because you didnt have the time for the 12 hour showdown or got attacked 6vs1. And if you really lost, sorry for you that you aren't one of the better sadidas out there.
I like how you general speak for all sadidas with all your WE sentences. Didn't know we can vote for class representative in the forum. Can i give Bunibe my vote for the fogger class?

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #958036  Replies : 56  Views : 1470
posté April 23, 2016, 18:04:47 | #4

Quote (Nevaraland @ 23 April 2016 17:00) *
You guys are like all downers.. "Sadida is unbeatable, omg nerf Sadida, they're too tanky, dolls op"

I've uh got these 3 words for you. Sadida. Is. Beatable.

Get off your asses and quit complaining, I see most of you are here cause PvP or you got body slammed by 10 dolls. Try harder next time, I mean come on almost everyone and their mothers know how to kill Sadida. Please.
Yeah everyone and their mothers know how to kill Sadidas: 6vs1 them but i dont know if thats really the point here.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #957971  Replies : 56  Views : 1470
posté September 30, 2015, 23:30:12 | #5
My guild Kuhaku merged with Lunatic. Nothing changed apart from more members.

• Bowser

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #911905  Replies : 15  Views : 1753
posté September 28, 2015, 13:33:34 | #6
Looking for a HW (Remington) I'm looking for a guild that is inactive and wants to sell their haven world. Price depends on location. Server: Remington
Leave your ingame name here, contact one of our leaders (names below) or write me via. Ankamabox.

Hydrius / Bowser Junior

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 31, 2016, 09:47:20.
Thread : Haven Worlds  Preview message : #910524  Replies : 0  Views : 415
posté September 23, 2015, 20:36:30 | #7

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 23 September 2015 20:28) *
Regarding your Healing combo on the first post, did you take in mind that Bled Dry can only be cast 3 times per target every turn? Other than that, looks good to me!

I think other classes could do as good with 15AP, but eh. The thing that kills it is having to get 13AP + a buffer for it to work. Without the AP buffer, I'd say the build is a little lackluster in PvE. Thanks to Heroes this shouldn't be much of a problem though. I think the best ally would either be a Xelor or Feca, since giving AP is part of their normal routines and they don't have to forgo any combos or put themselves in a lame position to buff the Sram.

Also @ above: Wily (15 wp) + First Blood x2 (30 wp) + Forceful Blow (25 wp) + Trauma will be an unbuffed finisher, since you only get 70 wp from it and Trauma needs 75. Unless I'm miscalculating? I'm at work so I can't check.

Thx i fixed the regen combo.
Imo Xelor and Feca are situational because the Sram has to stand somewhere to get the AP and they have to buff him every turn. But they work of course as well.
About the air combo, you missed that Wily gives 20 ^^
Also you are right about that part that any class could be as good with 15AP, but I made this guide first, because Sram benefits a lot from it doing a finisher each round (also regenerating the WP from stabber each round)

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #909063  Replies : 6  Views : 2426
posté September 23, 2015, 20:12:39 | #8

Quote (Guts13 @ 23 September 2015 19:58) *

15AP Combo:Wily / Bled Dry > First Blood x3 > Cold Blood > Trauma20 / 15 + 3 x 15 + 15 = 80 / 75 (Trauma needs 75+) --- Weak Point81 / (62 + 25) + 58 x 3 + 54 + 189 = 498 / 506 --- Base Damage Add Quote Here
This main combo have a few serious flaws.

First of all there are resistances. This combo will be less effective against enemies with high air or fire resistence, an altered version of this combo probably will do more dmg.

The next point would be the misscalculation of your Bled Dry version. You can't calculate the bleeding dmg 1:1 as normal dmg and the biggest mathematical flaw is that if you use Cold Blood it removes the Hermorrhage state of your target.

An other combo would be Willy > First Blood x2 > Forcefull Blow > Trauma which have an higher base dmg as yours (510) and will be more effective against enemies with an air weakness.

I don't calculate Bloody Blade in because the Dupery passive increases the dmg way better as Bloody Blade.

I have to say that your combos are really good but you have to come up with a few more versions of this combo because you obviously will hit harder if you only hit your enemy in the weakest spot instead of mixing different elements.

Wow, i certainly didn't think of this one. Thanks
I'll add it right now. Still it has lower base damage if you calculate with bloody blade, because it uses 5 spells, while mine uses 6 spells (+ ~20 base damage through bloody blade)
Also thanks for your feedback.
About resistances, many bosses have the same in every element, so it doesn't make any difference at those.
And the Bled Dry version is meant to be used when you can move behind an enemy without wily. Then you'll use it after cold blood of course, to not consume hermo. I'll add that info, as well.
Dupery gives another 10% final damage on crits, yes, but bloody blade adds more base damage to all spells, which increases the overall damage by a lot.

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #909060  Replies : 6  Views : 2426
posté September 23, 2015, 19:01:45 | #9
Bowser's OP Guides Hello world of twelve. This will be the summary thread of the series of guides I'm working on right now.

What you need to know about them:

• They are focused on class combinations and work best for people using the heroes system or for people who are always playing with friends
  • I call them OP (overpowered) because of personal experience and mathematical comparisons - you might have another opinion about that
  • I might do one of these for every class, depends on the feedback I'll get
  • I'm going to explain detailed gameplay with combined classes in this thread

Guides:

More coming soon

Thread : Combat Strategy  Preview message : #909041  Replies : 1  Views : 1070
posté September 23, 2015, 17:55:07 | #10
Bowser's OP Guides: Featuring Sram Hello guys, this will be the first out of a series I'll do. See here

Before you start reading, be aware of the following:
  • This guide is not meant for new players and has a minimum level to be viable (because you need to get 13AP through equip / attributes)
  • This guide is meant for (near) max level people who want to get the most out of this class
  • For this guide to work you need someone who can consistently buff AP (heroes / friends)
  • If you get buffed by at least +2AP you can use a "finisher" every single turn
  • This build is recommended for PvE, but works for PvP, too (good solo survivability)

This build is centered around getting 15AP (13 + 2) and if you can get those hold onto something, because your damage will launch you far above any iops. (Even if they have 15AP, too)

Characters who can buff you AP, sorted by how good they can do that:

1. Osamodas
  2. Feca
  3. Xelor
  4. Eliotrope
  5. Iop

You need one of those for this build to work. It's still good without the +2AP buff, but it pretty much explodes with it. There might be many people who say Osamodas can't buff AP well, but listen: Osa can buff +2AP for 3 turns and it costs him 6AP. For 3 turns you can move anywhere you like, while other classes need you to be somwhere for their buffs. So in my opinion Osas AP Buff works best for Sram.

Now let's get to the core:
This build is centered around & . There are no other options that work (as good) with this playstyle.

Elemental spell (leveling) priority:

1. First Blood
2. Cold Blood
3. Trauma
4. Wily
5. Execution
6. Forceful Blow
7. Bled Dry
8. Fear
9. Tricky Blow

Attributes:

Intelligence: Resistances 10/10 => %HP or %HP to Armor 10 points => %HP (rest)
Strength: Melee damage 20/20 => Damage (rest)
Agility: Initiative 20/20 or Dodge and Lock 20 points => Dodge and Lock (rest)
Chance: Critical Hits 20/20 => Damage From Behind (rest)
Major: Action Points => Movement Points and Damage => Final Damage => Reduction

Spell-Deck:
Actives:
First Blood + Cold Blood + Trauma + Wily + Execution + Forceful Blow + Bled Dry + Fear + Stabber + Scram + Double + Invisibility

Passives:
Brutal Assault + Bloody Blade + Sram to the Bone + Crazy Scheme + Murderer + Carnage (200 slot)

Combos:

• Always use Stabber before doing damage
• Use Invisibility to be safe for one turn
• Use Scram to get extra MP
• Use Double instead of 2x 2AP spells, if you need it
• Being behind an enemy is very important with this build
Use Bled Dry instead of Wily if you can get behind the enemy by moving only and use it after Cold Blood to not consume hermo stacks.

With 13AP:
Wily / Bled Dry > First Blood x3 > Cold Blood x2
Turn after:
Wily / Bled Dry > First Blood > Execution (mix this for better Weak Point management)

Main Combo 15 AP:
Wily / Bled Dry > First Blood x3 > Cold Blood > Trauma

Air Combo 15AP:
Wily > First Blood x2 > Forceful Blow > Trauma
(thanks to Guts13)

Unreal 21AP combos (Feca + Osa (+whisper) or other combinations):

Air: Wily > First Blood x2 > Forceful Blow x2 > Execution
Fire: Wily / Bled Dry > First Blood x3 > Cold Blood x3 > Execution

Proving things:

Weak Point generation (Brutal Assault passive) and damage:

15AP Combo:

Wily / Bled Dry > First Blood x3 > Cold Blood > Trauma
20 / 15 + 3 x 15 + 15 = 80 / 75 (Trauma needs 75+) --- Weak Point
81 / (62 + 25) + 58 x 3 + 54 + 189 = 498 / 506 --- Base Damage

To that amount comes another 6 x ~20 Base damage because of the bloody blade passive.

Result: 618 / 626 Base Damage
(Values based on lvl 200)

Compare that to other classes and keep in mind that Sram gets a lot of damage buffs (DMG from behind, Critical Hits, Final Damage) through passives.

Survivability
:

This build has an incredible potential of survival (Bloody Blade, Cold Blood, Bled Dry)

I - Need - HP - but - there - are - no - healers - Combo:
15AP:
Wily > Bled Dry x3 > Cold Blood
(be careful of those challenges because you are left with 1AP)

Equip:
// in progress (waiting for the update)

Characteristics: (example, no perfect equipment):
Be sure to have higher air damage, or higher fire damage depending on the resistances you are going to fight against. (Bloody Blade)

Some last words:

• Even if you can't get 15AP this build is still as good as any other Sram build. It only gives you the possibility to do even more damage
• If you want to see this build in action try it on beta
• Have fun o/

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #909026  Replies : 6  Views : 2426
posté September 15, 2015, 21:04:06 | #11

wait but I thought you can't have both Pandora and Chad linked to same account... unless I'm wrong

well that was just an assumption.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #907084  Replies : 5  Views : 1028
posté September 15, 2015, 20:50:21 | #12
After Rem characters were finally transfered I could pin-point the level requirement for the mounts:

Rank 8: 4481 lvls

Pretty much everyone will use max 3 characters with heroes.
At max that would be 200 * 3 * 3 = 1800 lvls.
Let's be a little bit more realistic here, because i can do that.
If you level 3 characters to max you get Pandora & Chad at level 160 (at least) -- that's 320 more lvls for free.
Most ppl will have Sidekicks leveled to give them about 100-500 more lvls.
So for the average person it'll still be 2000+ more lvls extra effort (even partly real money) to get to rank 8.

Ankama, please

Especially because there are still 2 more ranks...

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #907080  Replies : 5  Views : 1028
posté September 12, 2015, 16:28:31 | #13
『 』 recruiting EDIT: Guild shut down.
Can be deleted.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #906384  Replies : 1  Views : 421
posté September 08, 2015, 17:34:46 | #14
Companion Rewards The Levels are just too high. You can't expect us to level 8 characters to max level and not even achieving the highest rank for that.

Some math for backups:

5 level 175 characters (no sidekicks) get me to rank 6 (barely).
25 (*5 * 3 = 375 lvls) won't make much difference either.
I'd need to buy a lot of sidekicks or character slots and level them to max level to even be able to get those new mounts.

level 3451 is rank 7
it takes 900 levels from rank 6 to 7
I'd guess it takes at least 900+ levels to get to rank 8.
that'd be at least 4351 lvls for rank 8

5 lvl 200 characters would give me 3000 levels.
I'd need to get 1350 more through sidekicks which are either 7 sidekicks at max level (... wtf?) or some in between.
One Sidekick costs 5800 orgines useally. It would be better to buy characters slots instead.
If I'd buy character slots I'd need 2 more lvl 200 characters and a lower one (or sidekicks).

There are still 2 more ranks to achieve.
Seriously?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #905373  Replies : 5  Views : 1028
posté August 19, 2015, 13:17:48 | #15
with the new decklist update almost all boss first fights are a pure joke. Even owl hc first can be done easily by just face-tanking the mobs while killing the boss ...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899770  Replies : 15  Views : 1681
posté August 13, 2015, 22:16:35 | #16

Quote (Arkolak @ 13 August 2015 21:46) *
I'm thoroughly sick and tired of all the negativity and whining that's going on due to the market. If it bothers you that much then do something about it. Sell all your gear and delete your kamas. Don't want to do that? Then quit fear mongering and keep your negative attitude to yourself. This is a game that is meant to be a positive experience to the players and every time someone screams doom and gloom it destroys the experience for those around them. I understand that for high morals, bad timing, lack of drive, or whatever~ you didn't make a gain and now the market has stagnated and your unhappy. It's not the end of the world, within a week of no buyouts and normalized taxes the market will stabilize again and all will be right in the world so just be patient.

This is not the first time we had a mass inflation event and it surely wont be the last so relax and turn down the hate, it's not helping anything.
i like how you QQ so much here but were like one of those who did post items for stupid high prices all the time and they got bought...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898232  Replies : 24  Views : 1748
posté August 11, 2015, 19:39:49 | #17

Quote (Hexot @ 11 August 2015 19:17) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 11 August 2015 18:33) *

Meanwhile on phaeris between all these server downs ...
Why would someone dupe zeorus blade?
Who knows we might also ask why someone would buy out the whole market. The runes and some sets like sage set were already gone when i got to the market after my dungeon run, so that was the only thing i still could screenshot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897150  Replies : 518  Views : 14375
posté August 11, 2015, 18:33:15 | #18

Meanwhile on phaeris between all these server downs ...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897126  Replies : 518  Views : 14375
posté August 11, 2015, 15:19:06 | #19
That moment when ppl realize they can always put items up in srambad for just 5% tax and the goverment didnt think that thing even through for just 1 second ....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897055  Replies : 518  Views : 14375