Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Koopa-King's profile
Statistics
138 Posts (0.17 per day)
Most active in : Feedback
posté August 19, 2015, 13:17:48 | #1
with the new decklist update almost all boss first fights are a pure joke. Even owl hc first can be done easily by just face-tanking the mobs while killing the boss ...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #899770  Replies : 15  Views : 916
posté August 13, 2015, 22:16:35 | #2

Quote (Arkolak @ 13 August 2015 21:46) *
I'm thoroughly sick and tired of all the negativity and whining that's going on due to the market. If it bothers you that much then do something about it. Sell all your gear and delete your kamas. Don't want to do that? Then quit fear mongering and keep your negative attitude to yourself. This is a game that is meant to be a positive experience to the players and every time someone screams doom and gloom it destroys the experience for those around them. I understand that for high morals, bad timing, lack of drive, or whatever~ you didn't make a gain and now the market has stagnated and your unhappy. It's not the end of the world, within a week of no buyouts and normalized taxes the market will stabilize again and all will be right in the world so just be patient.

This is not the first time we had a mass inflation event and it surely wont be the last so relax and turn down the hate, it's not helping anything.
i like how you QQ so much here but were like one of those who did post items for stupid high prices all the time and they got bought...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #898232  Replies : 24  Views : 1080
posté August 11, 2015, 19:39:49 | #3

Quote (Hexot @ 11 August 2015 19:17) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 11 August 2015 18:33) *

Meanwhile on phaeris between all these server downs ...
Why would someone dupe zeorus blade?
Who knows we might also ask why someone would buy out the whole market. The runes and some sets like sage set were already gone when i got to the market after my dungeon run, so that was the only thing i still could screenshot.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - August 11, 2015, 19:42:29.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897150  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 11, 2015, 18:33:15 | #4

Meanwhile on phaeris between all these server downs ...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897126  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 11, 2015, 15:19:06 | #5
That moment when ppl realize they can always put items up in srambad for just 5% tax and the goverment didnt think that thing even through for just 1 second ....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #897055  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 11, 2015, 02:14:32 | #6
Yes we clearly need more feature that arent needed at all that will bug out the game even more.
Kiku what do you think is the initiative stat for? If you arent willing to sacrificed skillpoints/runes or even gear for it you should not have the chance to start first/fast. Its like asking ppl to give you dodge for free dodge with no penalty or dmg/ap from other players because you are the main dmg dealer, thats just all compelte bs.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #896903  Replies : 6  Views : 236
posté August 10, 2015, 03:28:30 | #7

Quote (SixthSin @ 10 August 2015 03:25) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 10 August 2015 03:21) *

Quote (SixthSin @ 10 August 2015 03:11) *

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 10 August 2015 03:03) *
Increasing gains of kama in any way is counter productive to solve or help the issue we have. Kama sinks work in the manner that it makes players want to spend their kamas therefore reducing the amount available. However as previously pointed out if your goal was to manipulate the market, by cheating in whatever manner they did, the last thing youd want to spend kamas on is worhtless items. And most kama sinks are in the fun but not necessary category. When the goal was to keep a gap between the cheaters and the average player, they arent likely to spend kama on non necessary or untradeable items. And then theres the issue of rewarding those with the most kamas by doing so, and in this case it would be by ill gotten income
I know I should have made it more clear. If they went for a cap out increase the amount gained on everything so cap can be reached moderately quick so kamas will be more or less worthless and make a kama trade cap. I've seen it work well in other games with a cap of 2mil and a trade limit of 700,000 per trade. So the max an item can list on market is 700,000. This is where bartering will become a thing and crafting will become more useful.
This will fix absolutley nothing at all it only makes it even worse, kamas are useless now and with that kamas will be even more useless.
Everyone will just start to trade with items for items.
Yeahhh thats the point.... Item to Item trading will promote crafting and grinding for items also at the same time hurt kama sellers.
Well this thread is to find a MARKET solution not a solution for killing all markets and forcing ppl to spam 24/7 at alma.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896570  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 10, 2015, 03:21:11 | #8

Quote (SixthSin @ 10 August 2015 03:11) *

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 10 August 2015 03:03) *
Increasing gains of kama in any way is counter productive to solve or help the issue we have. Kama sinks work in the manner that it makes players want to spend their kamas therefore reducing the amount available. However as previously pointed out if your goal was to manipulate the market, by cheating in whatever manner they did, the last thing youd want to spend kamas on is worhtless items. And most kama sinks are in the fun but not necessary category. When the goal was to keep a gap between the cheaters and the average player, they arent likely to spend kama on non necessary or untradeable items. And then theres the issue of rewarding those with the most kamas by doing so, and in this case it would be by ill gotten income
I know I should have made it more clear. If they went for a cap out increase the amount gained on everything so cap can be reached moderately quick so kamas will be more or less worthless and make a kama trade cap. I've seen it work well in other games with a cap of 2mil and a trade limit of 700,000 per trade. So the max an item can list on market is 700,000. This is where bartering will become a thing and crafting will become more useful.
This will fix absolutley nothing at all it only makes it even worse, kamas are useless now and with that kamas will be even more useless.
Everyone will just start to trade with items for items.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - August 10, 2015, 08:02:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896566  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 10, 2015, 01:11:47 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 10 August 2015 01:07) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 10 August 2015 01:03) *

Mods are normal players that do not get paid they are not always going to be here 24/7 to moderate a post the second someone breaks a ruleReport the post and be patient
Well you should look at the time the names were mentioned first."the second someone breaks a rule" more like 24 hours+ since someone broke a rule. And exactly this half assed attitude causes all the problems we have now. Almost no things are finished or even close to be finished that were planned and they need years to fix things or even locate bugs. I still find it funny how they first denied that there is that lvl 0 support spell bug after a dc before the decklist update ... and never fixed it for like 6 months ...
And now you're ranting about bugs that mods have nothing to do with lmao

Have you ever realized that it's the weekend? Ankama is off, people have lives etc

Chill out why are you raging so hard over this I don't get it how does it affect you?
Yes it affects me because the whole game is a huge mess. Also i dont post directly against mods more like against ankama how they do a half assed job in all the things they do. They neither do half the work they are supposed to do nor do they care because they get free money into their diddlydoo, well at least not my money anymore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896532  Replies : 32  Views : 1301
posté August 10, 2015, 01:03:32 | #10

Mods are normal players that do not get paid they are not always going to be here 24/7 to moderate a post the second someone breaks a ruleReport the post and be patient
Well you should look at the time the names were mentioned first."the second someone breaks a rule" more like 24 hours+ since someone broke a rule. And exactly this half assed attitude causes all the problems we have now. Almost no things are finished or even close to be finished that were planned and they need years to fix things or even locate bugs. I still find it funny how they first denied that there is that lvl 0 support spell bug after a dc before the decklist update ... and never fixed it for like 6 months ...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896529  Replies : 32  Views : 1301
posté August 10, 2015, 00:50:36 | #11

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 10 August 2015 00:41) *

Quote (Lukinerx @ 09 August 2015 23:51) *

Quote (Harukachama @ 09 August 2015 01:09) *

Quote (333305123456789 @ 08 August 2015 23:13) *
Accuser and Nanaro were already banned . Also 1 more guy. Just concerned what will happen with illimunatus HW and that HW of granny's farmhouse it is like 1 person guild.... There should be another auction for those 2+ all the other inactive ones. But of course i do not think that ankama has the time for this now
If this is true, good riddance. He was a huge jerk anyways.
hope that list of banned people won't be closed just on those 2-3 people... Remi needs so real cleaning from cheaters or low tier players that ruin game for everyone because they are bored/full geared/rich/found multiple exploits, etc and if this may end with sudden disappearance of famous players = no value lost if they didn't play fair at all.

anyone know who also got banned beside those 2?
Discussing bans is against the terms of service keep it to PM
As is name shaming / mentioning direct names but well the mods didnt bother taking these 2 out so well not even mods know their own tos. Its like murder is acceptable as long you kill guilty/charged ppl.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - August 10, 2015, 00:50:53.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896526  Replies : 32  Views : 1301
posté August 10, 2015, 00:42:22 | #12
Just perfect ankama logic:

We cant fix bugs so better let player test everything 100x times because they do it better anyway. So lets open up beta for everyone so we can get rid of these annoying bugs.
Or we just take beta down leave it on 3+ days in maintenance mode and go on another vacation ...

Idk slowly i get the feeling ankama doenst really care about any shit anymore and thats why all the staff ppl are slowly leaving. No suprise about the understaffed situation

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - August 10, 2015, 00:44:32.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896523  Replies : 36  Views : 2860
posté August 08, 2015, 21:07:49 | #13

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 08 August 2015 20:57) *

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 08 August 2015 20:55) *
Except theres about 5 pages worth of people selling very overpriced items, it may be very hard to pin down whos responsible
Who in their right mind would buy something incredibly overpriced? Just let them waste tax money , does it hurt you? After first round of items being unsold pretty sure most of them will give up.
Well if this continues to be present every day till they fix it nobody will lose the tax ....

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896236  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 06, 2015, 15:31:32 | #14

Quote (zapman89 @ 06 August 2015 15:22) *
someone just sold a Hoodlum costume for 2,438,000,000 kamas
Awesome !!!!!
Bad trolls are just bad, you cant place a item higher then 2,147,483,647 because thats the limit.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #895417  Replies : 518  Views : 8062
posté August 03, 2015, 20:28:09 | #15
this counter counter counter logic just gets out of hand. I dont even know who i am now myself or why im even here in this forum or why i play this game in the first place.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894370  Replies : 74  Views : 1388
posté August 03, 2015, 13:33:43 | #16

Quote (Lukinerx @ 03 August 2015 13:03) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 03 August 2015 10:40) *

Quote (FuzzySyd @ 03 August 2015 10:17) *
I've always found it silly - players that care 'so' much about the in-game economy. I've played through every single duping incident almost wholly unaffected. Money has never been my goal, though... so that's probably why.
This. Sure, I'd rather play fair and would love it if others would too, but people act as if its the end of the world and the whole economy on Remi collapsed. I wouldn't even know something happened if I wouldn't read the forums.
"but people act as if its the end of the world"

• well kama inflation makes harder for non-super veteran/rich/ogrine sellers/6 boxers/"big mass of people" guilds to get HW
  • it's harder for new people to get gear since their price is super high... just look at withered price. When it was added to game I remember my friends could buy it for 2m kamas and now? 7~9milions. Nettlez? I bought mine for 1,6m kamas. Now? 3m kamas.
no wonder people quit Wakfu when they see that market/economy is screw hard and there are "elites"/veterans/multiboxers/cheaters who manipulate prices for the lulz: just example of yesterday sudden sellout of all most expenssive items on market and then people trying their luck and adding random items with hope for easy dosh ... I have to admit that even I done this for fun (I would laugh if someone buy carrot bag from me), well I had to pay taxes but w/e Wakfu isn't fun for me anymore so I don't care if I lost kamas for nothing.

sure you can totally ignore kamas and market in Wakfu and just play without bothering to use both aspects of this game but then you will have to count only on RNG/luck in terms of gear drop.
First of all a hw isnt even necessary to play this game to its fullest its just a prestige thing you either have or not. With its strict hard limit of the amount of hw there is no chance all the ppl will have a hw.

Also i find it kind of funny how much of a hypocrite you are. you always QQ on like 100 posts about "dirty kamas" but as soon the chance arises you but your own item on incredible stupid prices to get a share of these "dirty earned kamas" lol. Then just get over it and dont seek attention.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - August 03, 2015, 13:36:44.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894234  Replies : 134  Views : 3437
posté July 29, 2015, 13:01:17 | #17

Quote (Lukinerx @ 29 July 2015 12:44) *

Quote (Xzi0n @ 29 July 2015 12:19) *
There were no HW auctions in a long time and there are some medium/big guilds without havenworlds. I did already expect that the best location will probably be ~250mk+, 100mk isnt even high, i dont see why ppl always pick up drama if sth is just expensive.

lmao

previous HW auction on Remi didn't looked like that. And when it was? half year+ ago?
Half a year+ is already a long time. Maybe not in your eyes but it really is. In my opinion the last time prices werent that high because people had actual sth so spend kamas on. We are not what also half a year with no actual new content (lets count sb out because almost everything is bound to begin with and cant be bought with kamas). 6Boxer or hardcore player had like 6 months of hoarding kamas and had no purpose to spend them. Now there is one and all that kamas get into the spotlight.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892593  Replies : 132  Views : 4390
posté July 25, 2015, 11:52:48 | #18
If ppl would just read these mark effects half of these post here would be useless. Yes hammel mark does make dmg on the target do aoe dmg around it. You did great finding that out like 17 days after the change. Its no bug.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - July 25, 2015, 11:55:34.
Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #891220  Replies : 3  Views : 178