Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Koopa-King's profile
Statistics
32 Posts (0.04 per day)
Most active in : Feedback
posté Yesterday - 17:06:19 | #1

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 16:18) *

Same here. Air traps are fine with Tricky Blow as they are and there is a point why Fire/Water DONT have access to all the air utility because they dont pick/specialize in air. What would be the point of air spells when everyone no matter what specialization gets full access to them?
Sacriers sacrifice one slot for any of the movement spells, including air movement spells. Pandas sacrifice one slot for their non-barrel movement spells. Enus only sacrifice one slot for their drheller, which gives them more movement. Xelors sacrifice one slot for Tempus Fugit (or that one other air spell where they can teleport allies and enemies a lot more efficiently and cheaply than any other teleportation spell minus Karchamrak maybe). So why do Srams have to sacrifice two (and one in a spell that not all Srams even want)?
So lets compare panda with sram. The non barrel movement spell is one slot you can compare it with Wily. Now pandas have also barrelhop but will they complain that they need a barrel + barrelhop spell to jump?
Now lets talk about xelors yes they have a Tempus Fugit but you can compare that again to Wily. Xelor has also a push spell but oh wait they need 1 spell for the debuff and 1 spell for the immediate activation if they want to push sth in the same turn.
We can fit here also in Cras with beacon and beacon sneak. Also foggers need rails+cybot to get the switch of the bot.

Almost every class that has a second teleport option needs to sacrifice 2 slots for its purpose so what does make the sram class special?

There would be just no diversity if air traps where so easy to get. And diversity is exactly what this new deck system with the limitation of spells is aiming for.

'Diversity'. Pfeh. More like the illusion of diversity. It's like giving someone a rotisserie chicken, but later on telling them "actually I'll give you more options: do you want the wings, the legs, the thighs or the breast? You have more options than before!". More options for the illusion of diversity. But that's a topic for another thread.
I can agree with you on that part that ankama just adds the illusion of diversity but we had to much freedom before so there must be an cut for actual "diversity" coming into play. Also the same is happening here the player got to eat the rotisserie chicken all the time in the past. But now when they actual have to chose they just want everything the wings, legs, thights and the breast. But the new deck system limits you. There is no whole chicken anymore. You have to pick what part you want.

Anyway, I'm with Koopa King and Kurausu. I think we've discussed as much as we can, and we should just agree that we're going to disagree with each other no matter what. We'll just be saturating this thread too much with replies talking about the same thing, getting nowhere at all, making it more of a chore to read through. Let's just leave it to the devs to read our posts and decide for themselves.
Yes i its not possible for us to agree here. You only want to see the bad side of Tricky Blow with the forced limitation and you dont want to sacrifice 2 splots for the air trap, but you would only sacrifice 1 slot if you use traps anyway but lets not talk about that.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 17:13:46.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866260  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté Yesterday - 14:49:37 | #2
There is a fix for the invalid name bug. Just go online with another character and add the bugged char as hero. Now just change the main character to the bugged character and leave the grp. The char will now be unbugged but its still impossible to class change with imported chars.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #866198  Replies : 5  Views : 133
posté Yesterday - 14:32:04 | #3

Quote (Gelgy @ 25 May 2015 07:16) *
Seriously, for spell decks to work for Sram, each aspect of the Sram needs to be evaluated for its slot cost. And I'm inclined to trust Kewkky's judgment about how important various aspects of the Sram are to the class.
So Kewkky's represents all the srams? and just because he cant get air traps into his own build we need to change how air traps work? Why dont we just change the name from Sram to Kewwky might be the first step for these changes suggested.

Is it really out of order to ask that the Sram's access to mobility effects being re-evaluated in the interest of build variety? As it is, Larceny + Kleptosram is looking better than Scram, since it keeps a Passive slot open.
There you have it, thats what the deck system is aiming for. You can choose, do i want to get a passiv slot and an active or use 2 active slots for mobility? Its all up to personal preference and how you want to build your char.

For the sake of Shadow Trap being worth the slot on builds not dedicated to it, I think it makes perfect sense to consider other spells for preparing Trap states.
No it doesnt make perfect sense. Thats the new change that is coming. When you dont dedicate yourself to sth you just wont have it at all.

If being keyed to the foggy trap is the only thing making Tricky Blow worth a spell slot, I think that's a concern in itself. Are Foggy Traps the reward for strategies where Tricky Blow makes sense? Is Tricky Blow the tax for using Foggy Traps?

They saw that we used tricky blow just for the traps or utility but now they also offer us a new passiv so we could also use it offensiv. But when we want to use it as an offensiv spell we need to sacrifice a passiv slot for it.
Yes tricky blow is the tax you need to pay to use foggy traps as is bleed dry for fire traps and swindlesram for water traps.

Heck, maybe the default state of the Shadow Trap should be like the air trap, but without damage. Cast Shadow Trap on yourself to clear other trap states. Bam. That way, Shadow Trap could be worth a spot in a deck even without any of the trap primer spells, and the Foggy Trap could be redesigned as another damage/debuff trap to make Tricky Blow more useful offensively

So now that the suggestion of moving the foggy trap gets crushed you come up with even a better solution? Making it default for Shadow Trap? I dont see a point how it isnt exactly the same as moving it to Fear or Wily only that its even better because sram that actual dont pick Fear or Wily will have air traps for free as well.

A lot of things were stated how you can use these air traps: moving yourself further, teleporting allys/mobs and so on. Air traps give you a lot of more options to use. And when you want these options available you need to sacrifice sth for it.

To be honest I got tired of this argument, I think we gain nothing by trying to convince each other as both you and I are adamant about our thoughts, so I will just to agree to disagree in this matter.
Same here. Air traps are fine with Tricky Blow as they are and there is a point why Fire/Water DONT have access to all the air utility because they dont pick/specialize in air. What would be the point of air spells when everyone no matter what specialization gets full access to them? Everyone would just go Fire/Water. So you want to force Fire/Water builds on all srams? There would be just no diversity if air traps where so easy to get. And diversity is exactly what this new deck system with the limitation of spells is aiming for.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 14:37:58.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866193  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté Yesterday - 05:21:41 | #4

Uhh... No one really cares for fire traps, to be honest. They're okay-ish to have, but don't really serve any outstanding purpose like air traps do. Same can be said about water traps. Anyway, Hemorrhage is a fire sram-exclusive thing. Fire/Air Srams never complain about not being able to use loot, nor do Water/Air Srams complain about never being able to use Hemo.
Fire/Air doenst complain about loot, a water specialty, Water/Air doenst complain about hemo, a fire specialty. But Fire/Water srams complain about air traps and mobility that is the specialty of the air branch?

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 25 May 2015 05:10) *

Quote (kurausu @ 25 May 2015 04:53) *
Sure, using MP. Walking to the target's back like almost all other classes do OR use it one of the many class features that allow you to do it easier, like: MP Loot, Scram, Double.

You're painting the scenario like it's impossible to get to the target's back without Foggy Trap and you and I know that this is untrue.
I'm more thinking along the lines of ways to cover distances besides Wily, not to get to the opponent's back. Also, walking to the enemy's back, whether you use MP Loot or Scram, is still only one option. And how does Double help you get to the opponent's back? Anyway we're steering too far off of what I really care about, which is air traps. I've already learned to deal with not being able to reach my opponent's back by being a Fire/Water Sram, I don't use Wily offensively anyway.

Other classes also have ways of moving around, and none of them require them to waste two slots in order to gain one mobility option. Cras need a beacon to use Beacon Sneakin, but beacons have uses for every branch (2 slots). Pandas need a barrel to teleport, but barrels have uses for every branch(2 slots). Osamodas need their Gobgob to swap around, but Gobgobs are also used for every branch (2 slots). Sram's air traps have the same use as those afore-mentioned classes in that it swaps, but Tricky Blow isn't going to be used by every class regularly like those other examples I mentioned. It's a utility, it's used only if the situation requires it (unless you plan on making it a damage move with the new passive). So why do I have to sacrifice another spell slot to gain access to the air trap? By simply moving the Foggy State activation to another spell (like Wily or Fear), this is alleviated and it doesn't harm anyone. Wily and Fear have their uses in every branch, to the point where I could say they're as important as a Cra's beacon, or an Osa's gobgob, or a Panda's barrel.

So you are telling me you need more then MP Loot, Scram and Wily to close a gap? 8-11 mp + a 3 range teleport?
Can you maybe just tell me why you play a meele-centric class and want to be able to target enemys further than 11-14 cells away WITHOUT sacrificing anything?

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 05:36:22.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866078  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté Yesterday - 04:02:14 | #5

Fire/Water, mono Fire, and mono Water don't want it, but they still want to use air traps. That's two slots that they have to sacrifice in order to be able to teleport. One would expect having to sacrifice one slot, and that's understandable (within the margins of this new system), but two?
Thats the price you have to pay when you go Fire/Water you lose AIR spells its as easy as it is. Thats the whole part of the deck building aspect, when you dont take it you will not have it. You need to sacrifice something for it. In your chase of Fire/Water you need to sacrifice spots of your fire/water attacks.

Also, people who like regenerating WP (pretty much every Sram ever) will rather have a normal finisher. You need WP to summon doubles, use your loot, go invisible, use Scram to increase MP... No WP means you're a worse version of an Iop. If anything, that seems like a combo only trap-based Srams would want, since Swindlesram and Tricky Blow both produce trap states... And maybe not even trap-based Srams, because they'd rather play using the traps than running up to opponents and slapping them in the face.

For WP reg just use your next turn with max weakness stacks for high dmg and wp reg or just use other combos with a finisher.
You cant use swindle+tricky combo all the time you have to adapt. It is just a pure dmg combo, no wp reg and so on.

But what if you're Fire/Air? Are you then forbidden from using air traps unless you sacrirfice two slots?

I dont know if someone will build a water/air sram, but will he then complain he cant use hemo traps because he hasnt the Bleed Dry spell and cant stack hemo while not having the actual spell? Its okay that he needs to sacrifice two spots that way?

We just all need to understand that the new system is going to cut off one of our arms. But everyone can decide which arm he/she is going to lose.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 04:25:14.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866045  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté Yesterday - 03:14:55 | #6

Quote (kurausu @ 25 May 2015 02:39) *

Quote (Koopa-King @ 25 May 2015 02:11) *
The dmg of full stack Tricky Blow is just too high. Also with no mp cost on Wily and only wp cost on Scram you have so much mobility that make hit and run tactics possible. And when you kill things with Tricky Blow you dont even get pushed back after the attack.
We're not denying your claims Koopa, we know that. We are discussing things in comparison with live server.
How can you compare two things that are completely different? Can you compare how much an apple is a tomato?
Well you can but that will not change much on the fact that an apple isnt a tomato.
The change that is going to happen is so big you cant really compare live with beta. Because it differs just too much.
Already the fact that we get a new dmg stat "increases dmg done" changes the way we do dmg by a huge margin
because its multiplicative with final dmg.

Nobody uses Tricky Blow on live because the dmg isnt really worth it/great and also with the limited in element spell
choice there is no point in getting it. But now with the new passiv it gets a massiv dmg boost and you also get foggy
traps with it so its killing two birds with one stone. When there is no changes i dont see how someone will not take it.
Its just an build in air finisher for no weakness points while having the ability to make foggy traps.

You will just take 3 air spells: Fear for the push, Wily for the tp, and Tricky Blow for the dmg. There is almost no point
to take any other air spell because Tricky Blow with stacks outclasses them by a lot. You do good dmg while getting
the stacks and the Tricky Blow after is so much dmg for just the 3ap cost. The only thing you lose is your air aoe with
Forceful Blow but you cant have all the things.

Edit: Also with the swindlesram + Tricky Blow you have 2 spells for traps.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 03:41:47.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866035  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté Yesterday - 02:11:52 | #7
The dmg of full stack Tricky Blow is just too high. Also with no mp cost on Wily and only wp cost on Scram you have so much mobility that make hit and run tactics possible. And when you kill things with Tricky Blow you dont even get pushed back after the attack.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 02:12:15.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #866016  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté May 24, 2015, 23:59:03 | #8

Quote (Gelgy @ 24 May 2015 22:22) *
I think the main problem there is.. if Foggy is only on Tricky Blow, then direct damage Sram have to pay a heavy price to get Foggy traps. But if it was only on Wily, that would hinder a trap oriented Sram, since they don't need a gap closer. Between the Shadow Trap active and trap oriented passives (which might need expanding on), I think that should be enough ways for Srams to build toward traps without requiring Sram to pick specific elemental spells just to use them.

I would love it if Sram had some extra trap options for other elemental spells though, even if they were only available with certain passives.

EDIT: Actually, while we're at it.. maybe the preparation of traps is something Sram's passives could modify. Along with the idea of a pure trap build and a direct damage build having different passives, maybe a direct damage build's passives could shift the focus of Shadow Trap toward the kind of utility direct damage Srams want from the spell.

Any direct damage sram that doesnt pick up tricky blow and swindlesram will not be a direct damage sram at least in my opinion if they dont nerf the passiv its just too good to be true atm. Having a strong burst that only needs 9ap to set up to get +180% dmg done for tricky blow. The hit is equal to a 100 weakness execution why would you not pick it up? Also final dmg and increase dmg done are multiplied with each other so the dmg gets high really fast.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 25, 2015, 00:03:08.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865979  Replies : 62  Views : 957
posté May 23, 2015, 11:33:06 | #9

Quote (-Revoke @ 23 May 2015 07:24) *
It's so aggravating seeing so many people assume there's no other way to play their class. Just because you'd been using spells at low lvl for utility doesn't mean that's how it was ever SUPPOSED to be. Yes, you used it for that reason, but just adapt and move on. It's honestly not a big deal. :/ People saying this ruins their build.... Lololololol... People saying they worked hard to max out all of their passives... They will still be max upon change... People complaining because they have to finally make choices and sacrifice things.... How it should have been in the beginning.... People complaining about not having EVEN resistances and having to get resist from gear.... That's how wakfu beta was.... Literally the only people on this post complaining can be summed up in ONE category: people who feel entitled due to having it too easy for so long. Take it from me. I've been playing on and off since beta. Changes come and go. Adapt and welcome them.

So lets talk about resists. High-end content like hc vertox and hc owl or even steel beak. There with even the high resists we have now you can easily lose more then 50% of your hp. Or get unlucky with steel crow and he crits so you get 1 turned on an iop with defence stance, my stats where around 78% resist with 70 block and 8k hp. And yes i was at full hp and no he didnt jump me, meele attacks only ...

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #865336  Replies : 526  Views : 7147
posté May 23, 2015, 03:13:34 | #10

Quote (Dy7 @ 22 May 2015 20:12) *

Quote (Thannas @ 22 May 2015 18:06) *
Also, since we are losing about 77% res... is there anything to compensate this? Or do we just lose out on it?

Now, character will gain 10 HP/lvl instead of 5 HP/lvl, which is increased by %life characteristic, of course.

Do you even think these 5HP/lvl will us help in any way? +77 Resist is just a lot more, its around 15% dmg reduction.
And now we have more hp, so who is going to heal the abnormal dmg we take in high-end content?
Do we get a +15% base heal increase for healers? Do we get +15% more shields from sth like feca armor?
In the end we MIGHT get near the same ehp but on the other hand we lose lot of sustain because heals and shields get worse.

So you fuck up our resist give us useless +5HP/lvl and want to force us to take the new stupid passives?
Yeah i play a meele class so i totally need the Rock passiv so i get +60% max HP and +25% heal received and lose
out on a lot of dmg so that i can just survive for standing next to mobs. Are you for real?

And in my opinion its really unlikely that you are going to change the dmg we get from all the high-end content.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 23, 2015, 03:15:29.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #865197  Replies : 78  Views : 1403
posté May 22, 2015, 00:04:39 | #11

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 21 May 2015 23:55) *

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 21 May 2015 23:45) *

Quote (3xited @ 21 May 2015 19:48) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 21 May 2015 19:18) *
im curious what classes will have their spells changed and ready on the french forums they have said not all classes will be updated when it hits the beta tomorrow so that sucks hopes xelors are updated.

Tomorrow's beta will start with Cra, Iop, Sram, Eliotrope, Enutrof and Sadida.
For now, non-reworked classes will have their spells disabled and a Change of Class Scroll will be available in the beta exchange machine.

-----

Also, you can change your deck anytime you want, including during a fight preparation phase (placement) but you can't change anything once the fight started.
Important question...

Does this mean that 1) the patch will ONLY have these classes reworked for the new system or that 2) only these 6 classes will be on the beta this week for now and the other classes will be joining them on the beta the following weeks reworked for the new system leading up towards the patch when every class will be reworked for the new system?
Only those classes wil have the new spell system in beta for now. Everyone will have it when the patch goes live in June on the normal game.

i hope the other 6 will follow on beta. Or we will have half the classes with spells that got feedback and got improved and another 6 classes that dont have much feedback before it goes live

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #864379  Replies : 526  Views : 7147
posté May 17, 2015, 21:22:54 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 April 2015 01:47) *
Hello my guild has downed steel beak today and I have come to post a translated strat for everyone courtesy of Queen Mysaa in my guild - The translation might be a little wonky so I apologize for that i'm doing my best ;_;

Some information we may already know but i'm posting it all for organization sake and to make it easier on myself

The Boss has a spell that taps 5000 area if you are stuck to an ally (invocations do not count not)

The outside tiles remove you from the fight if you are pushed onto them or walk onto them. Do not touch them at all.

Each round Steel Beak will cast a spell that pushes everyone 5 cells.

Then he lay traps that are visible only when he cast the spell have someone in your party make note of where these are and to make absolutely sure that they do not forget. Don't let your allies anywhere near them they explode in a wrath aoe for 1700 damage.

Walking on them removes your ability to move in ALL forms including roly poly, teleports etc. It says -100 MP but it really means that it's essentially just locking you down.

The Phase 1 lasts from 80,000 to 70, 000.

In phase 1 the steel beak summons 9 Crows lvl 175 and tape the characters placed side by side (which does not happen if you place yourself properly) -

A permanent corbak killed = -1 PM. If you kill 3 Crows, you have a very useful effect that is activated. Root that will prevent you from being pushed at every turn there are nine crobaks, you can root 3 characters, very useful for passage P3

P3. -The phase lasts from 70,000 to 40,000, it is MEGA LONG AND sucks.

The boss will change every round spot and therefore push in a different direction each turn (two spots in all).

-At into phase 2 is the boss cracks (in the same place), they inflict 800 and are losing 1 pm when he poses.

-The next round the boss blew cracks on the cracks Cases + squares adjacent to cracks, inflicting 4000.

-In Phase 2 nothing fancy, stay within the safe areas and tapped little little, trying to blow up the traps with invoke instead of taking in 1700 when they explode

-At 40 000 HP the boss will go into Phase 3, he will hand over the cracks in the same place and . fly

-The next round is complicated:
1) it blew cracks
2) it makes a huge tornado that pushes an infinite number of squares in any direction (so one must be stabi or so have given root . by the Crows or be carried by a stabi panda
3) the boss arrives on the map with 3 friends invulnerable 2 kromagnons (9000 HP, a spell jump and 500 spell inflicting melee) and two korbelles (7000 HP, launches two Once an online spell that makes 500 and 1200 heal an ally in this line if there is one)

-The korbelles have windy armor which can be removed with collision damage

-The Steel Beak earns 10% of Final damage whenever someone dodges and 20% each time it is locked.

The technique is to put it in a corner blocked by two characters rather tanky / melee damage, the boss will put their 2500 / revolution (if not written) and will turn without moving.

The goal here is to quickly pass the bosses 15 000 HP to put in phase 4 before being killed by the invoked.

At 5 000 HP Steel Beak will go to P4, and stay invulnerable until the end of the round, place your characters for you to prepare to smash and heal you if necessary.

It is also strongly recommended that the boss is stabi not box it anywhere.

-It is strongly advised to kill the boss in one round then (Zobal love thank you), because if you leave it will replay.

Remove the invuln on the 4 monsters and rip their heads off

-If you get to make 15 000 in one round, you still have a bonus game: kill invocations. To turn their invulnerability, they must undergo further damage the state moves you from one or more boxes at the end of your turn. (Basically you lvl 4 status, you will move 4 spaces forward, so you start to 3 squares of a mob and look, so you'll impale you on it (outch) and off it immunity (swag).

-Once all slain monsters, there is a phase 5.

-Just kidding, there is no phase 5

That's all we know, we will put the link the video when it is available. Good luck to all!

Believe in yourself because even a "weak" class can fight Steel Beak

Hope it's understandable! I had to fix a lot of grammar mistakes and it's not perfect but you guys can get the jist of it

How about now?

Edit: I was talking about what you did. You see that "little" quote up there? You explain already 90% of the fight and when someone else confirmed it or tells something that is similar you answer with: Thanks for repeating what I already said three pages back Nice contribution . That is how we get progress done in here ...

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 17, 2015, 22:18:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862645  Replies : 288  Views : 15463
posté May 17, 2015, 19:07:31 | #13

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 May 2015 18:00) *
Thanks for repeating what I already said three pages back

Nice contribution

lemme post 90% of the fight and then complain that i already said it, thats the real attitude we all need here to discuss things

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #862622  Replies : 288  Views : 15463
posté May 08, 2015, 13:01:37 | #14
Since the last update to 1.43.2 (Build 124435) i get the eternal loading as well

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - May 08, 2015, 13:02:05.
Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #859836  Replies : 25  Views : 2376
posté January 25, 2015, 23:14:36 | #15
It's actually quite easy to make fire a viable build:

Add Scalded + Flaming to the last 3 fire spells.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - January 25, 2015, 23:15:55.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823957  Replies : 26  Views : 1388
posté January 25, 2015, 23:08:52 | #16
Finnaly Masqs get some love 2
Still not enough to go for a psycho build though...
But nice try Ankama, keep it up!

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - January 25, 2015, 23:09:28.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #823954  Replies : 26  Views : 1388
posté January 13, 2015, 23:28:04 | #17
Well,

seems like Ankama wants to destroy (teamplay) strategies after all and make it a korean grinding game like 90% of all games on the market atm.
What they can't see is that those games are totally outdated as of now and become forgotten in 2-3 months after release.

If you decide to remove parts of the game (and by that i mean the orb armor + pet thing, or the scalded debuff you "nerfed" earlier for example) you make this game boring and no fun for people who actually think about min / maxing. (which is an important part of every game for every player)
I am not playing Feca myself but as i started reading this post they really got interesting to have since of the many uses of that spell, but now Ankama wants to nerf it (Feca) yet again, which scares me from even trying it.
Also from even doing any strategy anymore, since it'll just be removed like that, if it gets public.

Seriously Ankama, you should either stay with your creations and buff other classes with similar useful things or add something new for every class that compensates for your choice of removing every fun parts of the classes.

The time loss every player is stuck with and won't get a compensation for is a big reason why you are loosing so much customers.
For that i also got a brilliant example: After the scalded nerf Iop, Enu, Pandas, Sacris and whoever i missed on that, who reskilled for the scalded mechanic got screwed.
If they farmed the quest they had a serious time loss and if they bought it still they lost time, just not in the game but in real life, because they worked for that money and you made whatever they did for it pointless.
I'm really sorry for all those people you disappoint each and every day and i hope that you wake up at some point and start thinking.

Maybe before you do new addition to the game start votes (maybe even ingame)?
This could also help you to focus on things players really want to see in the game.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - January 13, 2015, 23:31:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #819668  Replies : 141  Views : 6231
posté December 28, 2014, 16:29:17 | #18
Outlaw Bug I'd like to submit a serious bug about the outlaw status.

My friend changed his nation from amakna to brakmar.
He wasn't outlaw in amakna at that time and had +cp.
He didn't do the guard quest yet and didn't activate PvP before.
Some time later he accidentally turned outlaw in amakna by overplanting a resource.
Because we thought being killed by an amaknian guard fixes that problem he did his pvp quest and we tried removing the outlaw status by letting an amaknian guard kill him in amakna, but sadly it didn't work.
He wasn't moved to prison and stayed being outlaw in amakna (not being able to use dragoturkeys and zaaps there.)
We tried many things to get rid of outlaw status again but nothing works.

(We yet have to try letting the head guard kill him, which would be my last idea)
His IGN is Nysander, if anyone has any leads.

Thread : New Bugs  Preview message : #815627  Replies : 0  Views : 296
posté December 27, 2014, 11:37:13 | #19

Quote (Mox-Jackal @ 22 December 2014 16:08) *
wondering if devs read the suggestions? like ever

I really hope they do.

+1 on the option to deny duels automatically.

It's so annoying...
For example if you are moving something in your inventory and have to press enter, someone duels you right before you press enter and suddenly you are in a duel.

Please fix this!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #815344  Replies : 21  Views : 1199
posté December 23, 2014, 23:24:41 | #20
Thanks, i might use them for my class change suggestions.
Also good for min maxing .

Could you please add one for Eniripsa?
I'd like to compare Eni with Sadi in terms of healing.

This post has been edited by Koopa-King - December 24, 2014, 00:41:59.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #814234  Replies : 17  Views : 2344