Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC2's profile
Statistics
796 Posts (0.53 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 28, 2016, 23:32:39 | #1

Quote (ValvatorezSr @ 28 December 2016 00:46) *
Don't you people have jobs? How do you have time for this garbage? I'm a no life highschool student but even I wouldn't waste effort on this trash.

Btw you said like a filthy diddlydoo when you 'I can't go into detail'. Don't be a diddlydoo m8
yet u waste it in the forums

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993666  Replies : 34  Views : 2104
posté December 28, 2016, 23:25:10 | #2

Quote (ValvatorezSr @ 26 December 2016 22:41) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 26 December 2016 22:07) *
Ppl really thinks nerfing the damage of other classes balances melee ones? nerfing range classes doesn't make melee classes better or a better option, if melee remains the same then they will not be used still, even if ranged gets a damage nerf. I guess it's too complex for you to see how those nerfs instead of helping the game, are killing it. But w/e, im done with trying to make ppl realize anything, just wait for future patches and you will see what i meant. But for me, i'm done. Enjoy wasting more time for the same inexistent rewards and getting 100 bugs a day, your inventory removed or dupped or w/e, keep worshiping Dy7, that will sure change their "we don't care about the players" behavior they have had for years.

Quote (TestAccountDONOTKILL @ 25 December 2016 01:32) *
Revamp Osas sure, but if you want to be fair you gotta revamp 6 or 7 other classes first.
They need to finish incomplete classes first, gobgob related stuff is a placeholder for the incomplete revamp osas had. So before revamping other classes first, finish revamping the classes that didnt get a full revamp last time.
You were smart not responding to Dy7. LOL ROASTED
i guess u didnt read the wall of text i made to reply him

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 27 December 2016 01:17) *
Chill with the Dy7 roasted remmat thing. The guy hides behind his CMs for 4 years and doesn't do anything to make your sorry asses happy until it comes time to diddlydoo for roasting a kid you don't like.
talking about Dy7? o_O cause i dont hide behind no one

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 27 December 2016 04:57) *
Haylen is overreacting about Srams, but he's not wrong. Ever since they nerfed our nukes indirectly, which was our one redeeming factor in the DPT world, we just haven't been able to compete in the DPT department.
well, -200 fire free damage every turn is hard to compete against too :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993664  Replies : 48  Views : 2149
posté December 26, 2016, 22:43:59 | #3

Quote (Markzs @ 25 December 2016 18:56) *
Sorry, I don't get it. If you want to visit old content while still having a challenge you can simply adjust your level and adjust its stasis difficulty. If not, you're always being able to visit at your current level.

Stasis from 30 to 50 requires ALS and there's no reason to do it at your current level because it won't be a challenge if so.
21 to 50, thanks

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993488  Replies : 13  Views : 759
posté December 26, 2016, 22:27:47 | #4

Quote (Hydriouz @ 26 December 2016 00:05) *
I remember that there was like a short period where you could run around pressing your arrow keys... is there still some sort of way to do this?
it was a bug and is annoying, makes you unable to use arrow keys to change ur facing position

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993485  Replies : 4  Views : 347
posté December 26, 2016, 22:07:36 | #5
Ppl really thinks nerfing the damage of other classes balances melee ones? nerfing range classes doesn't make melee classes better or a better option, if melee remains the same then they will not be used still, even if ranged gets a damage nerf. I guess it's too complex for you to see how those nerfs instead of helping the game, are killing it. But w/e, im done with trying to make ppl realize anything, just wait for future patches and you will see what i meant. But for me, i'm done. Enjoy wasting more time for the same inexistent rewards and getting 100 bugs a day, your inventory removed or dupped or w/e, keep worshiping Dy7, that will sure change their "we don't care about the players" behavior they have had for years.  

Quote (TestAccountDONOTKILL @ 25 December 2016 01:32) *
Revamp Osas sure, but if you want to be fair you gotta revamp 6 or 7 other classes first.
They need to finish incomplete classes first, gobgob related stuff is a placeholder for the incomplete revamp osas had. So before revamping other classes first, finish revamping the classes that didnt get a full revamp last time.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993480  Replies : 48  Views : 2149
posté December 24, 2016, 23:18:14 | #6

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 23 December 2016 02:11) *

I haven't seen Dy7 roast someone this hard since he roasted me over saying UB's were being balanced around class reworks

Time to eat the popcorn also chuckling at Dy7 threatening to ban you for personal reasons that I won't mention

Roasted? you must be new (i know u arent), half the things he said are false so w/e

And he can ban me if he feels ofended, that won't change the fact he still needs to learn a lot about balancing (nothing i said is a baneable reason anyways)
and if you mean personal reasons with yourself... who are you? i dont know you, i tend to forget about ppl who are not worth my time, so again, who are you?

Being a priority in class revamp doesn't mean it can be done at any moment. It will be one of the first upcoming class revamps, that's all I can say.

We have many examples :
* Recurrent demand about Mobile Arenas,
* Recurrent demand about PvP — it's not a direct confrontation but it's still PvP,
* The craze around Ultimate Bosses or other competitive event.

Also, the feature extends easy mode and hardcore mode to all the dungeons in the game, which is also strongly appreciated. And again, the statistics about these first few days show that at least the rapid mode is used a lot and appreciated.

You said it was coming soon, i can screenshoot it if you want (if the log is saved and remember where i asked you). But for ankama everything is always "soon".

* Mobile arenas and current stasis mode are nothing alike, they are not the same and wont ever be, ppl asked mobile arenas, not this excuse to get ankama more money... so invalid example
* PvP and PvE are not the same, so invalid example
* Kill UB first is only good for ppl with 6 accounts (this shouldnt be allowed if you want real competition...but well, you (ankama) are after our money, you dont care about the excuse you are using (competition) so... another invalid example

Results: from your "many" examples, 0 are valid examples (and even if you think they are valid, they are just 3, so many, very examples, wow)

The easy/hard mode to all dungeons... right now is not balanced so is pretty much useless and pointless, and forcing people to lower their level to access higher difficulty is just part of your "give us more money" strategy.

The next step is, as we stated, to balance them between each other in difficulty and reward (items, experience), before the arrival of the competitive mode. It will also allow us to apply the new token mechanic, etc.. We will also improve the buff for a more attractive and interesting experience (example : random buffs mechanics in the rooms and a more specialized mechanic for bosses fights).

Well, that depends of how you implement it, if its as random as the battle challenges, then gg, it will be a random mess (like excarnus was back then when it debuffed randomly, resulting in everyone stunned on turn 1 an making the battle almost imposible)

Since the automatic spells are based on the spell YOU put in your first build, you didn’t understand or test the feature before talking, or your spells choices are “trash” (to use your own words). In any case, I can’t do anything for you.

Also, you can create a build and use equipment and spell pages of your choice while using automatic aptitudes, which is enough for a classic damage dealer and prevents you from using some reinitializing scrolls.

Thats if it worked as you intended, but as everything in this game, it is probably bugged too.

Of course you can create new pages for the automatic builds, but thats limited, thats why i keep saying all this system feels that its made to purchase pages to be able to join the "competitive" part of the dungeons.

Why dont you raise the bag slots available or make bigger bags? i know you said in the past its hard to implement, but seeing how other games give INFINITE storage, i cant really believe you. But yeah, since wakfu is spaghetti coded, i assume it would require reworking many things.

Anyways, automatic stats are bad, damage dealers dont require % healing, and most damage dealers prefer secondary stats, not just elemental damage, you should know this already.

I find funny you tell me anything about testing stuff, since most if not everything that you(ankama) release in the patches is bugged and feels like you didnt test it. Most recent example, items dupping/dissapearing, it was bugged since you added it to the beta server, ppl complained about it, you did nothing and released it to the live server and a lot of ppl lost their stuff, wich makes me wonder if a) you tested any fix you added to beta before releasing it into live b) if you even listen to what ppl says about bugs (other than bugs that affects at enemies, you sure fix those right away, but fk players, right? we only pay you, why would we deserve anything...)

About the rest of your messages on the forums from the past few weeks, I don't have the courage to quote everything, that's clearly free bashing. It's not what this forum is made for. Do not be surprised if you finish permanently deprived of participation on the forum if you continue this way.

Free bashing? thats the way i communicate, if you think im bashing you or anyone, thats clearly your point of view, if i didnt like this game i clearly wouldnt be wasting my time saying what i say or playing the game, so if you gets triggered by anything i said, its because you know its true.

I don't know how you can do a thread about "balance" and say something like that.

Thanks for confirming you have no idea about how to balance. Its 100% clear now (but i guess i already knew this, since you keep saying sadidas are balanced ).

And as final note, if you feel i deserve a ban for critiquing your work, go ahead, but that wont change the facts i exposed.

And for everyone who says i got roasted, i dont feel in the slighest that, most of the things he said are invalid or not 100% true.

cheers and happy xmas dy7, i told you many times i dont type stuff to troll or bash, thats just the way i explain myself :\

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - January 19, 2017, 18:01:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993196  Replies : 48  Views : 2149
posté December 24, 2016, 22:23:17 | #7

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 24 December 2016 08:27) *
Well, they have no idea where the memory leak is coming from
Java.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #993194  Replies : 10  Views : 646
posté December 24, 2016, 21:57:12 | #8

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 23 December 2016 03:52) *
Feca needs to be nerfed again.
if they nerf panda and eca too, then sure.

Quote (Gelgy @ 23 December 2016 12:38) *
If you're mad about the damage cap on Koko the Nutt, and phase immunity on Spectrex, thank Feca.
Sorry but those changes were made by ankama before the nerfs to feca, then a bit later ankama nerfed feca but left those buffed mechanics on, wich is retarded, but hey, its ankama

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #993190  Replies : 101  Views : 3238
posté December 24, 2016, 21:44:55 | #9

Quote (EarthyMadness @ 24 December 2016 21:26) *
most Account Theft problems are due to Account Sharing
that

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #993187  Replies : 20  Views : 998
posté December 22, 2016, 21:10:37 | #10

18:09:35,038 - Nakitayo : Yes, you can loot relics from the easy mode with a 0.1% and only one roll per team.
in this thread -> Click here

looks like they always lie...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992836  Replies : 67  Views : 2214
posté December 22, 2016, 20:47:29 | #11

Quote (Chloe-la-guerisseuse @ 22 December 2016 12:43) *

Quote (ShadowFacts @ 22 December 2016 12:22) *

Quote (Dy7 @ 22 December 2016 11:25) *
Pretty much it ! ...
On the topic of game balance, what are your thoughts on and when can we expect to see something done
about some of the "forgotten" issues with certain classes?

IE: The Osa's entire earth tree and the uselessness of our GobGob.

Hey there ShadowFacts,

They talked about it during the QA meeting that happened on the Beta server some time ago. I invite you to read it here : Click here
They talked about some class balancing in 2017 and Osamodas is among them :
- Someone asks about summons
- "18:35:16,686 - [Dy] : It will depend on the modifications we will make on the Osamodas."
i asked dy7 almost 1 year ago and he said osamodas was a priority... almost one year later and still nothing. See? thats the problem, we cant believe ANYTHING they say.

Quote (EarthMinion @ 22 December 2016 10:02) *
I am not an expert on code but, the amount of development time to code such conditions would only take several lines of code. I don't think that's really that big of a waste of time. Like Markzs said they needed to make a threshold that players could not exceed for ranking reasons. Whats the point of having a ranking system if everyone can just beat it on the highest difficulty? Also I imagine not all of these mechanics are set in stone and can be modified how the dev team feels fit. Considering this is static modifications to all stasis dungeons, I assume individual dungeons will need tweaking anyways. Don't worry too much about it!
the real question is... why do we need rankings in the first place? who asked for that? this system is not a replacement to arenas at all, is just a lame "competitive" excuse to make us waste money on the stupid builds systems.

Also i know it takes no effort to implement those effects, and thats exactly ankama's problem right now, the lack of effort, no wonder everything is always super bugged. Devs never test what they do, or how do you explain for example ms freeze boss being bugged for the 10th time with the same old infinite hp bug, or patches saying they fixed "x" and that "x" is still bugged for months until they say that this time they fixed it but still not fixed (thankfully they finally fixed the feca/fogger bug...wonder for how long is going to remain fixed tho). Wops i derailed myself... coding those effects take no effort, but they DO need to take the effort to make them fit the different dungeons, teleporting people on turn 3 to each monster is stupid, and that starts at lvl 40 stasis or below, didnt check 31 to 39. Putting random effects that make no sense or are unfair to certain classes (-80% damage from distance, yet no negative effects to melee) is stupid, at least make it random, but oh well, that would take 5 extra minutes to code... and the devs are so busy (who knows with what, there are tons of broken promises and unfinished content, tons of bugs that wont be ever fixed.....)

Quote (Dy7 @ 22 December 2016 11:25) *
The Stasis Dungeon feature isn't really about the Stasis 50. It's about an adjustable difficulty and rewards for all dungeons.
O rlly? right now it feels like its about spending money to gear and stat urself properly (automatic stats/spells/emblem are trash, at lvl 20 i had 8-9ap not 6, for example) if you want to have a chance. Also low lvl mimics are imposible to kill in 3 turns if you are the content's lvl, and the hidden -50% damage from distance doesnt help (again more punishment to range classes for no god dam reason)

reading the Q/A found this, now im 100% sure thats the main goal of this unwanted patch:

17:30:50,615 - [Exi] : You do not have to use the automatic builds, you can use a personalized build of the same level.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992835  Replies : 48  Views : 2149
posté December 22, 2016, 04:51:03 | #12

Quote (Markzs @ 22 December 2016 04:32) *
They clearly stated since the beginning that Stasis 50 was meant to be impossible. They wanted a threshold so they could use it in the future rank system. I don't know why this huge rage just because you set a difficult to its max level.

Edit: is shaphiLC2 the same shaphiLC? Because I could swear this user was great forum user that didn't rage with already announced stuff D:
what huge rage? just showing the lvl 50 effects, and as d3trix said, wasting time developing something impossible instead of fixing the huge almost infinite amount of bugs bugfu have... is crazy

and yah, im saphilc, but callendar makes me swap accounts... and i do "rage", when its needed, not really ragging over a game tho.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992739  Replies : 48  Views : 2149
posté December 22, 2016, 03:16:55 | #13
Will ankama ever learn how to balance any of their games?

lvl 50 stasis bowmeow dungeon.... gg ankama (those stats and effects apply to any mob in any dungeon....looks like they are giving penalties to long ranged only, like with mimics (-50% damage from distance). Good thing all the dungeon are the same and dont require tweaking those effects, right? right? (oh, list of effects on the stasis gameplay lvl 50 is bigger, but its so big they dont fit there, below the last one it says +1 range and +1mp, at least at lvl 40 stasis, dont know if it gets ap or anything else)

Will ankama ever learn how to balance any of their games? i doubt it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992719  Replies : 48  Views : 2149
posté December 21, 2016, 19:24:51 | #14

Quote (TestAccountDONOTKILL @ 21 December 2016 18:50) *
Soloing is good for XP, bad for drops. And drops matter more than XP in the endgame IMO.
bad for drops if you care about stupidly unbalanced pvp or running dungeons/ubs

He is a panda and he said he doesnt really like/do high lvl dungeons... so is not bad for him

but yeah, ankama needs to stop allowing 6 boxers...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992639  Replies : 67  Views : 2214
posté December 21, 2016, 19:16:22 | #15
i would recommend you not buying anything from ankama ever again... ankama is a really shady company when its about money. They are good animators, but anything else... they need urgent help, they are suiciding their company

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #992638  Replies : 7  Views : 287
posté December 21, 2016, 19:13:45 | #16

Quote (HaiYeinAhs @ 02 April 2016 05:52) *
It seems the trend is that Ankama releases a new knight every 3 months
it seems the trend is that Ankama NEVER finishes anything they promise

Thread : Sidekicks  Preview message : #992637  Replies : 5  Views : 646
posté December 21, 2016, 02:47:08 | #17

Quote (Wavechaser @ 21 December 2016 02:32) *

Quote (Kruzy99 @ 20 December 2016 20:01) *

Quote (Wavechaser @ 20 December 2016 19:55) *

Quote (D3trix @ 20 December 2016 18:56) *
Time wise, spamming level 1 was the most efficient for exp/loot, it was too efficient. You could run level 1 in about half the time it takes to run a 11 for more than half the loot/exp, not surprised at all that it was nerfed.
like i said in op, those changes are completely fine but removing even epics from a chance at all of dropping is just...i have no words.

also everyone was happy with the way it was. i would disagree with people saying a nerf is needed. why is it needed when everyone was happy with the system.
Because it was broken obviously. You could shower people with free items, just because they're happy doesn't mean that it's a good idea.
being happy isnt a good idea? cant tell if stupid or serious.
just ignore him, he is the offical ankama's toady

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992548  Replies : 67  Views : 2214
posté December 21, 2016, 02:33:21 | #18

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 21 December 2016 00:07) *
8. You can team up with "heroes" or "alts", but SIDEKICKS are not allowed. (because they suck)
lol keep thinking they suck xD

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #992544  Replies : 21  Views : 700
posté December 21, 2016, 02:30:44 | #19

Quote (xmetx-zero-x @ 21 December 2016 02:24) *

"We are nox we are too good to use our events subforum"
your post is also against the rules

Show respect for other members.Insults, provocation, flaming and any lack of respect will be sanctioned.

Quote (Xillor-The-Shadow @ 21 December 2016 00:47) *
I was talking specifically about 1v1 PvP. This is not 1v1 PvP.
so sadida, panda and feca vs sadida, panda and feca tournament? yikes

Thread : Community Events  Preview message : #992541  Replies : 21  Views : 700
posté December 20, 2016, 22:45:59 | #20
everyone is happy with it? talk for urself pls? this updat right now is ok, until they add the new drops that you can get only in every dungeon +20... meaning u need to lower your lvl, meaning you have to purchase with real money extra item+spells slots because the automatic emblem and spells are just plain bad (if u say other wise... care to do +30 stasis dungeons before talking plz), This is what it is about, buy more shit from ankama or you cant have the new stuff... one step MORE towards p2w.
Just give it time, ankama's true colors will appear... they always do the same

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #992507  Replies : 67  Views : 2214