Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC2's profile
Statistics
591 Posts (0.79 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 00:40:30 | #1
i wouldnt recommend you coming back just yet, ankama have no idea of what direction to take the game, they keep changing everything constantly so, unless u love raging, dont come back.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810880  Replies : 12  Views : 487
posté Yesterday - 00:37:29 | #2
Heartyace, stop embarrasing yourself, you have no idea of what you are talking about, and unless you use multiaccount, im asuming you are pretty new to the game and to ankama(ur characters are lvl 94 iop and lvl 1 sac).

I recomend you reading old threads from the CMs, so you read from their own posts that they are here for us, the community, and sabi didnt even know they removed the lvl 10 respect and moved it to lvl 80... thats just one example... you have never been here when no one posted patch noted and players had to fan-translate them from the french site just to have the CM come one week later posting the same and with mistakes... they just dont care about us or the game, they only care about their 2 months of vacations and being paid (and if im wrong CMs... start proving it).

About the restats.... by what you said, eliotropes should get a respect too, since a crappy spell like portals is less crappy now, since they added no LoS at max lvl... and yes, adding no LoS to a spell, changes A LOT OF ITS GAMEPLAY, there was no reason to max it before, now there is.

But seriously, stop it, you wont get a badge for defending a lost cause.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810879  Replies : 180  Views : 3649
posté December 17, 2014, 22:27:05 | #3

Quote (Calleen @ 17 December 2014 17:17) *

Quote (Sabi @ 17 December 2014 10:46) *
  • Automatic restat offered at level 10 30 (free)
  • Automatic restat offered at level 30 80 (free)
  • Resource collecting quest starting at level 30 (free)
  • Scroll of Absolution via the Shop (4000 OG)

Sabi, it's not true anymore, they changed this some time ago You can have now free respec at 30 and 80 lvl, not 10 and 30
thats just proves, once again, that the CMs are 0% into the game/players.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810832  Replies : 180  Views : 3649
posté December 17, 2014, 11:14:42 | #4

Quote (Picaro @ 17 December 2014 10:45) *

Quote (Flaming-June @ 16 December 2014 16:03) *
You know Picaro, sometimes the devs are wrong and don't understand the feelings and perspective of a community. There was once a community manager dedicated to these very forums by the name of Troyle who understood this. He isn't with us now though, as he was recognized by his results and abilities and promoted aptly to a bigger role. You see, he went the extra mile to not only relay information and make formal requests, but to empathize with the thoughts, perspectives, and mindsets of the community.

I'm not saying this to compare you to him or to suggest that you don't be your own person, but I do want you to understand something, What Troyle realized was this wasn't just about policy or order, but trying to find peace and resolution for a gathering of individuals connected together by a common onus that has strangled us for quite sometime. You see Picaro, we are but a colony of people who are strafed by a distant and strange pseudo-overlord that seldom understands its people. We don't look to heroes or legends though, we look to our community manager.

Ultimately, It's not the devs department or specialty to understand or act on our behalf with our best interests in-mind. The only one who has that responsibility is the community manager for each subset of the larger community which is the entire wakfu playerbase. With this in mind, I hate to break it to you but all our hope ultimately falls on your shoulders for what we can do for ourselves is very limited and easily ignored.

With this said Picaro, I do not know if you realize this, but a great number of people within your district, your community, feel strongly that we not only accepted scalding on a revamped class due to its improvements, but that a great deal of us built our characters with spell choices that reflected utilizing it due to those improvements. Scalding how it was and is now is something that has no desire by a great majority of us to be used. This is seen in every thread that it has been brought up in. Many of us feel cheated and scammed as it is. On top of that, we now have to PAY money due to this shaft by the developers? How do you think we feel? Is this not the very essence of injustice for us, your community?

I realize that you can only do so much, but I'm asking you to really sit down and think about how it is you want to handle the position you were given —a second time if need be. It's the choices you make in these moments of affliction that define who it is you really are to us and if we can depend on you when it really counts. The ball is still in your court Picaro, please don't be discouraged by the results of your first request, but let that give you the resolve to make the second one land. There is still time to stop a significant amount of damage that you are now aware is on the brink of climaxing. Only you can act now and change tomorrow's tides.

I would firstly like to address an issue of confusion that I feel has been growing since my arrival here in the WAKFU community. I was introduced here to meet and greet with all of you as a Community Manager but I feel there has been some slight confusion about my position within Ankama. I am the International Community Manager. This does not mean that I work solely for the International, otherwise known as the English-speaking, community but rather, it is my job to fight the good fight for the gobal community of WAKFU. To reiterate, be you on this community, the FR community or over in WAKFU Asia, it is my duty to make sure that the players’ voices from every community are being heard and expressed to Ankama. This hasn’t been communicated on the other communities yet.

And I agree with you Flaming-June, as Community Managers, it isn’t our job to solely communicate your problems, concerns and feedback to Ankama but also to make sure that the voices of each and every player, be they positive or negative voices, are contributing to a greater and positive resolution.

It is my personal belief that many traditional companies still don’t take into the account of the power of their communities and the role of the Community Manager. Ankama, despite the negativity currently associated with that name here in this thread, does utilise its Community Managers effectively and many decisions here are driven with the players in mind.

I haven’t been within this community long and I think by listing the times I have fought for the community and pushed for change would be detrimental to my character. This is not because positive resolutions haven’t been met, but rather, because we, Community Managers, are entitled to do this. It is not simply an obligation, but our duty to crusade for change and results that please the community. I feel that it would be redundant for me to list the times that I have done this because my push for the community’s wishes is something that I never cease to act on. I want to reach positive results for our players, I want a happy and content community and a community that also trusts its Community Managers to be fairly representing them.

I want it to be known that I do empathise with the frustrations of the WAKFU community, both here and globally. I am not just an employee of Ankama. I am also customer. I play WAKFU and when changes to the game are communicated to me, they also affect me. I’m cautious that you do not view my reply as robotic response programmed by my Community Overlords. However, I do empathise with you. Not only because my mother raised me to be conscientious, caring and polite individual but because I am also both a customer and player of Ankama and WAKFU. The changes that affect you also affect me. I am not a game designer or developer, I am not a decision maker when it comes to how the game is developed. However, your Community Managers are influencers on how future decisions are made; how elements might be implemented into the game and what affect those changes will have on players.

To reiterate both your point (and the point I agree with), we Community Managers must not solely communicated feedback, but encourage that change and results come from that feedback.

There will be members of the community who will be satisfied by changes and those that remain unsatisfied. While we cannot please everybody (in an ideal World of Twelve, we’d like to), it would be my hope that positive results can come from the community’s voice and the Community Managers acts. This would ultimately lead us to a destination where a majority can be content and happy.

To expand on what I stated earlier, while we Community Managers are here to facilitate the discussion between the community and the development team, we are also here to make sure that a healthy relationship between our customers (and players) and the company exists. Sometimes that means losing battles for the sake of this relationship.

Your feedback was heard, but in the end it was decided that the changes were not major enough to justify a restat. It is believed that these changes are necessary for the game and for the community in the long run. Now, if we were to provide one in this case, it would set a precedent that would be used every time the community asked for one. This is not something we can do as it would lead to constant “conflict” between the community team and the development team.

I do understand that many of you will still remain frustrated about this and at this point of time, there is no more movement on the matter. Sabi and I will continue to make it clear that your voices are being heard and that positive resolutions will be met.

Thank you for understanding, thank you for your patience (while reading this mammoth post) and I will be eager to hear your feedback on this thread and across the forums on all matters concerning WAKFU!

So thats a no, right? let ankama know that ill be using 3000 4000 ogrines from the amount i already have to get a respect, meaning my subscription will run out faster, and since they are laughing at us right now, ill think about ever charging ogrines again, they dont deserve our money. We are not asking a random respect, they changed skills that were shit and we didnt max because they werent worth it... and now they make them worth and im stuck with a shitty build. But w/e, im bored of ankama's bullshit.

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - December 17, 2014, 11:39:40.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810631  Replies : 180  Views : 3649
posté December 13, 2014, 06:03:34 | #5
so nothing new? lame...

Thread : News  Preview message : #808404  Replies : 47  Views : 1178
posté December 04, 2014, 08:32:34 | #6
those boots are horrible... and at this rate, as someone already said, 2000 hc tokens soon to get stuff from the machine? cause lets face it, you can run a hc dungeon 200 times and still not get ANY drop at all... this game drop rate is the worst ever

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #804572  Replies : 102  Views : 3391
posté November 06, 2014, 08:39:34 | #7
aaaaand more crap we dont want or asked for...

Thread : News  Preview message : #793495  Replies : 54  Views : 1673
posté November 04, 2014, 00:33:40 | #8
Dekael's Art (new class) Anyone knows anything about this new class?

Click here (at the very bottom)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792839  Replies : 40  Views : 3082
posté October 19, 2014, 13:05:16 | #9

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 19 October 2014 11:42) *

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 19 October 2014 11:39) *
How so you use these portals actually for yourself or spells, because I can't seem to manage in beta...
I haven't quite been able to figure it out either but based on a screenshot in this thread certain spells can be cast through the portals to go through to another portal which seems like something that requires a lot of setting up and can be really powerful if set up but will be ultimately ignored like rails on foggernauts
portals dont dissapear unless u make em ... so set them once and have control of all the map :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788679  Replies : 267  Views : 16350
posté October 18, 2014, 21:58:09 | #10

Quote (Chompers @ 18 October 2014 21:47) *

Quote (Brokonaut @ 18 October 2014 20:32) *
The correct explanation for this is the existence of the Dimensional Voyager(s).

• Mango

I am waiting for the dimension where cats are the rulers of the world... oh wait.
its happening already in wakfu, check astrub D:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788508  Replies : 267  Views : 16350
posté October 18, 2014, 20:01:31 | #11

Quote (samrux2 @ 18 October 2014 19:51) *
So what is Pandora or a Pandora?
is a dimensional voyager and she gives u a chain of quests at lvl 140, that allows you to go to srambad and enurado (for now)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788475  Replies : 267  Views : 16350
posté October 18, 2014, 19:43:01 | #12
if they dont want to mess up the lore, they cant be eliatropes or dimensional traverlers... or pandora's quest would make no sense at all as it is now...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788471  Replies : 267  Views : 16350
posté October 18, 2014, 18:34:09 | #13
who needs Range when u are going to have portals .-.

and they are introducing skills cooldown with this class it seems... from 2 turns to 5 without being able to use a skill ...
also one of the passives gives 100% berseker damage and +1ap +1mp when ur hp is below 50%...
another passive makes the range of portals bigger too and gives long range damage.... they also have a tic toc like mechanic.... giving different effects... like wp regeneration and other stuff im not really sure how triggers... and not sure but i think allies can also use the portals ._.U

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788452  Replies : 267  Views : 16350
posté October 18, 2014, 18:02:20 | #14
So... is no one going to discuss about eliatrope class being on beta? They negated it so many times that i believed em... but looks like they dont care about the lore anymore and they took their pants down...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788439  Replies : 267  Views : 16350
posté October 18, 2014, 17:35:59 | #15

Quote (Asthis @ 17 October 2014 02:43) *
I'll just post there here again. Click here

If AI wasn't so buggy and stupid, I wouldn't have a problem letting my summons do whatever. I'm especially peeved at summons that skip their turns.
summon a wabbit shawpshootew in enurado, dont control it, he wont even skip its turn but stay its full 30 seconds without moving at all or doing anything... every turn! so infuriating and retarded... (at random they move on some turns, but thats rare) and at wa... if animal guard triggers, they will dance over the tiles... but somehow they wont trigger the effect of the tiles... other summons do tho ._.

ai needs to improve a lot... ankama really needs to check your post  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788432  Replies : 87  Views : 2768
posté October 15, 2014, 10:48:50 | #16
yay, ankama working really hard... on things that last 5 minutes and u never see again... gg

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787585  Replies : 5  Views : 768
posté October 15, 2014, 10:43:57 | #17
"Ready for Al Howin yet?" how can we be ready if we dont even know what bugs....i mean... events are we going to have this year in al howin? ... anyways im still happy with my 99 ogrines ghoul costume of some years ago

Thread : News  Preview message : #787584  Replies : 9  Views : 716
posté October 14, 2014, 14:26:37 | #18

Quote (Reg3e @ 13 October 2014 04:33) *
PvP isn't about being the strongest 160 (as of Oct 2014) in 1v1. It should be done at all Lvls, encouraging group raiding.
PVP is right now, on Nox, about being a lvl 160 who abused tormentor ai bug long ago and got the best gear in game and relics and still didnt get banned, even if people who cares reported these ppl to Sabi long ago and many times with screenshots where these people admited the abuse, but Sabi did nothing because Ankama rewards people who abuses glitches and bugs and middle fingers ppl who plays fair.

I think that resumes what PvP is about on Nox right now... and if Sabi still does nothing, i guess it will become worst once these ppl gets the lvl 160 pvp gear thanks to the bugs abused in the past making them undefeatable.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #787321  Replies : 32  Views : 1311
posté October 14, 2014, 14:16:11 | #19
"Al Howin: More information to come on the website soon!" ... Ankama and their \Soon™/

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #787317  Replies : 109  Views : 6299
posté October 08, 2014, 07:59:47 | #20
this is not a bug but... with the addition of gear with wp and 2 wp from stats... dont you think they should make gobgob bigger? 5 slots is way too small  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #785682  Replies : 56  Views : 1821