Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

saphiLC2's profile
Statistics
537 Posts (0.89 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:05:17 | #1
i find crows useful, they heal and buff, but i cant have them because no room, sometimes i wish i had some extra slots to add at least 1  

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #758666  Replies : 3  Views : 67
posté Yesterday - 22:49:28 | #2
more gobgob slots :( anyone else feels gobgob should have more than 5 slots?... it limits a lot the gameplay, making every osa use the same summons all the time... i mean, we are already limited by wp, so why not add more than 5 slots so we can use different summons depending of the enemies... what do you ppl think?

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #758660  Replies : 3  Views : 67
posté July 22, 2014, 12:48:41 | #3
From the APAC forum:

Hi everyone!

Unfortunately things don't always go 100% according to plan, so the server needs to stay shut for just a little longer. You wouldn't want us to unleash you all onto a server that's not ready right? We do apologize for the inconveniences to you all and hope you can be patient enough to bear with us while the team smooths out a few kinks with their mighty iron.

• The server maintenance has an estimated time extension of 1 hour (1630 GMT+8).
  • Sorry to disappoint everyone but it seems like one of our mounts got stuck in the portal to Phaeris We're working on ironing out the kinks (and setting it free). Server expected to be up by 1800hrs GMT+8. Will keep this space updated!

Feel free to discuss here about random things if you're really that keen to get online

Some questions to keep your brain entertained:
1) Which mount is your favorite based on looks?

You can also check out Wakfu APAC's twitter! The lovely [CM]Ceara runs question events that you can win cool prizes in for participating with a correct answer! In fact - she has one running right now!
omg we need one like her in this forum  

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 22, 2014, 12:51:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755983  Replies : 7  Views : 261
posté July 22, 2014, 00:35:11 | #4

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 22 July 2014 00:19) *
Ya - I'm hoping all the dungeons is a "range" below what is said on the door. It would suck being lvl 138 and being unable to run Wa's Castle when you've been doing it for a while.
"...it will require that your character has this minimum level to enter the dungeon..." 

they are doing this to prevent powerleveling for sure

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755808  Replies : 32  Views : 487
posté July 21, 2014, 21:47:32 | #5

Quote (miriamw1 @ 21 July 2014 19:07) *
saphil and that other person

That's 2-3 people right? Click here

Glad to see that the french players don't matter for you but to ankama they do (a lot), and they complain about the class a lot as well.

But of course since you think that a class based around UBs is good. That's all you have to tell us to see how you don't understand the class at all.

No class should be designed around bosses only, it should be designed to handle all fights.
mmm those are ppl discussing about sadidas at the sadida forum, wich is perfectly fine... they are in the area of the forum that they should, not like those 2-3 ppl that keep infesting other posts that have nothing to do with sadidas, whining about how horrible their class is. French players? what are you talking about? im in english forum, why should i care? i bet they dont rant about sadis as much (in non-sadi-related-topics, their moderators do a better job there)

Who said i think that class is based around UBs? o_O omg learn to read, i know my english sucks but what i meant was... sadis cant be that bad if they are a key piece for most UBs and bosses, they are wonderful for normal fights... i think the problem comes if we talk about PVP... but thats something i couldnt care less.

And by all fights you mean PVP right? thats why you are crying about, right? that would make sense because you keep saying stuff like "we cant beat osas" ... sigh, this game isnt about PVP only, and for everything else Sadis are really helpful.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755768  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 21, 2014, 21:08:46 | #6
it freaked me out the first time i saw it....around 1 year ago, now im like "meh, new update - .-"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755762  Replies : 7  Views : 441
posté July 21, 2014, 18:42:04 | #7

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 18:33) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 July 2014 18:29) *

I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.
What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.
What's funny is that all of a sudden the people who don't play the class are the experts.
what is funny is only 3 ppl complains and they think every single sadida is in pain when they like their class as it is right now

Quote (Ryuujikyon @ 21 July 2014 18:39) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 18:33) *

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 July 2014 18:29) *

I wonder how bad you play with Sadis if you complain about WP cost. If anything, I can see them nerf bramb armor cuz' it's overrated.
What does playing good/bad has to do with it? You use ANY WP spell= you can't use all the dolls anymore. You wanna be a summon Sadi? Oh too bad, you can't use Tree or Voodoll anymore, because it will waste your WP. As if being a summoner Sadi wasn't too costly already. There is absolutely no reason for dolls to cost WP.
What's funny is that all of a sudden the people who don't play the class are the experts.
I play 4 sadis, this is only my crafter account.

You suddenly want to dominate pve/pvp with a support class throwing in all summons, trees and voodolls?
AMEN to that, finally a sadida that gets it n_n (in the forums i mean)

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 21, 2014, 18:43:26.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755732  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 21, 2014, 18:39:03 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 18:23) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 July 2014 17:51) *
i guess ill just block every whining the 2 annoying sadidas so i can browse the forums without having to read stuff im forced to because you dont know the forum rules... and also report your posts before blocking u_u
Can you please stop talking about things you know nothing about? It's not 2-3, have you ever gone to the forum of other communities? Probably not because you're too ignorant.

If you don't know what you're talking about please don't post.
Can you please learn to read? as i said in my previous post (the one i assume u did read, because you said it was a hate post) EVERY single sadida i know is happy with their class, you and 2 other ppl are the ones ALWAYS complaining in the forums. I dont have a sadida but i play almost everyday with at least one, so yeah, i know what im talking about... maybe you are not playing your class as it is supposed to be played? sadidas are really good as they are right now and very helpful in battles... as i said they are key for UBs and Bosses, they are really helpful and can do a lot of things.

If you dont know how to play your class, you have other 11 to pick from. Maybe make an osa  

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755729  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 21, 2014, 17:51:26 | #9
i guess ill just block every whining the 2 annoying sadidas so i can browse the forums without having to read stuff im forced to because you dont know the forum rules... and also report your posts before blocking u_u

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 21, 2014, 17:54:33.
Reason for edit : silly me, i said "every" as if a lot of sadidas hated their class when its just 2-3
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755713  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 21, 2014, 17:34:50 | #10

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 12:58) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 21 July 2014 03:25) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 21 July 2014 02:51) *
I just hope that with the nerf to the amount of possible Control from gear Ankama will finally remove the WP cost from Doll.
WP cost to dolls is one of the worst systems in wakfu..they're the essential gameplay of the class but let's look at this

masqueraider mask (no wp)
rogue bombs (no wp)
panda barrel (no wp, and is a support class like sadidas)
eni enisraise (no wp)
enutrof mine mover (no wp)

WP should only be for totem and tree, nothing more. Or even add it to sadida elemental spells so we can finally do some damage. Put it for earthquake, manifold bramble, rust, we don't mind
Actualy we DO mind. We don't want WP on elemental spells. We have voodoll for additional dmg source or range for our attacks and it cost WP already so no point adding WP to elemental spells.
I agree that WP should be only on Voodoll and Tree but if they are gonna add WP elsewhere then i'd rather make Sic'em More with WP.

Quote (Karrd @ 21 July 2014 12:56) *
those wp on dolls is only to make it a limit of 6 at a time it's not really a cost since it gets refunded
It is still a cost, because it make us not able to use other WP spells when we have dolls and if we use WP elsewhere, then we cant make dolls. WP refund is only a temporary solution so that Ankama could see if it will be fine for Sadida to not loose access to dolls. And it is fine so no point to keep it with WP. Just remove that WP. Feca lost their WP from Glyph or Armor during revamp and it can spam it as often as Sadida seeds.

And dont tell me that Ankama is afraid of 8 dolls (knowing people could get 8 control max after that patch). Imo Sadida should be able to make 10 dolls even, just like the Sadida god who had 10 dolls according to lore. I know that many people won't be making that many dolls, as usually 2 or 5 is enough but its people's own mind that tells them how many they will need to use and limiting us to max 6 with a WP cost just kills the concept of WP. Every class should use WP for something significant, just like Feca or Xelor.
Mind talking about urself? stop whining and derailling threads... dont use "WE" use "I", ok? every sadida i know is happy with their class, gosh... most of them are a key piece for UB battles and bosses... and please, stop comparing sadidas to osamodas, they are different classes, aka u cant compare them, they use different mechanics, even an iop can see that... if srams got over masqs doubles... why cant YOU do the same about another class that can also summon things? anyways... if you think your class is so horrible... why are you still playing it? or you like it? because if you do like it that means nothing is wrong with it.

It looks like you dont know ur class very well anyways... you should be able to summon 10 dolls? nope, thats why they are limited by wp, wp that u get back once the doll dies... i agree that mechanics is stupid, they should just limit the number of dolls per player to 6, regardless the control you have... but requiring to have 6 control to summon 6, but dont start stupid things like "fecas use 1ap to summon a glyph", they used to use WP instead of 1 ap, and it was a really bad system.

Anyways, what i want to tell u is... keep sadida whining in the sadida whining forum pls, is really annoying how the same 3 persons always try to derail every thread... Grou is gone, the "new" dev just came and is changing osas, wait your turn?

this is not a hate post or anything bad tho... its just so annoying how every post that have nothing to do with sadidas, becomes a post about sadidas.  

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755706  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 18, 2014, 23:05:06 | #11

Quote (aquabeauty @ 18 July 2014 22:07) *
I read on the french forums that the Rogue Bombs CmC bug will be addressed this patch.

What is the status on this change and why is it not listed here? Will it be implemented as well?
its in the WIP ._.

Rogue:
  • Bombs: Because of an incompatibility between the CMC damage and the localised damage, we were forced to remove the possibility to do localised damage from the bombs.
CMC damage: They will again be taken correctly into account.

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 18, 2014, 23:05:35.
Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755120  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 18, 2014, 22:42:24 | #12

Quote (SkylerH @ 18 July 2014 22:40) *
So does this mean we have to buy a booster pack to receive the 10 slot account chest? If you plan on going there, do not forget your equipment items and we have just the thing for you, with the new "Account Chest"! Yes, you got it! -> "With a Booster Pack"
yep, chest will be only useable while you are sub...i mean, while you are using a booster... because why add a chest with.... lets say, 5 slots, for free, and sell expansion items for that chest in the shop for ogrines...naaah, that would be silly  

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 18, 2014, 22:43:35.
Thread : News  Preview message : #755116  Replies : 45  Views : 1933
posté July 18, 2014, 22:38:12 | #13
it arouses me....my curiosity i mean ._.

Thread : News  Preview message : #755114  Replies : 45  Views : 1933
posté July 18, 2014, 22:24:14 | #14
with a feca you can:
  • give/remove ap
  • lower/raise resistances
  • buff crits/lower block
  • buff/debuff damage
  • give coagulation(shields)
  • block hits from monsters
  • lower range
  • remove mp
  • make allies inmune to damage
  • and more...
so yeah... if you like being support... this is ur class

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - July 18, 2014, 22:24:49.
Thread : General  Preview message : #755110  Replies : 4  Views : 217
posté July 18, 2014, 22:00:03 | #15

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 18 July 2014 21:47) *
Awesome changes for the Osamodas! I'm curious to see what the changes to Ratty Riot Shield will be....
they removed the 1control point from it (and other gear)

• Celestial Tofu Cloak: +45 HP, +3 Block, +10% Damage, +22%CMC Damage, +8 Resist.
  • Ratty Riot Shield: +122 HP, +22 Lock, +4 Block, +17 Resist.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #755100  Replies : 100  Views : 4646
posté July 17, 2014, 01:01:58 | #16
yes please, really annoying x_x +1

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #754562  Replies : 6  Views : 319
posté July 16, 2014, 19:58:59 | #17
aw i play on nox T.T sorry  

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #754516  Replies : 15  Views : 920
posté July 16, 2014, 18:17:02 | #18
whats ur server? :3 i could help u lvl some

Thread : Feca  Preview message : #754500  Replies : 15  Views : 920