Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

saphiLC2's profile
Statistics
636 Posts (0.75 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté March 25, 2015, 00:50:09 | #1

Quote (Jannet-fenix @ 24 March 2015 23:59) *
We should just make overall editable thread with list of bugs that were brought with patch?
here Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843101  Replies : 18  Views : 1037
posté March 25, 2015, 00:48:59 | #2

Quote (Sabi @ 23 March 2015 19:49) *
Hi everyone,

Quick note to try to keep this thread on topic, you might notice some of your posts removed as they had to be moderated or I might have to cry Boowolf.
thanks sabi n.n

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #843100  Replies : 14  Views : 1107
posté March 24, 2015, 07:41:55 | #3
and still waiting... picaro said he would post them.... but nothing

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #842843  Replies : 78  Views : 3097
posté March 23, 2015, 04:33:14 | #4
Black crow mount :O

mmmm okay maybe is just a dragoturkey skin :p

Edit.
looks like someone already posted it Click here

Tip. next time dont use "spoiler" to post an image inside, not everyone can see those (blame ankama forums)

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - March 23, 2015, 05:29:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #842419  Replies : 14  Views : 1107
posté March 23, 2015, 01:54:44 | #5

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 March 2015 23:32) *
And it's probably your own damn fault

Kite them make them waste mp getting to you so that when they do spawn double to spitoon you they are forced to end in aoe together.

And then one turn them with half your AP
chill out, we are talking here, no need to "damn" because i said something a lot of ppl thinks about masks and doubles, i know about masks and their mp dependency, but in a small map, that does little to nocing, there are water masks in nox with 13xx% water damage and they go first, double on first turn is cheap, im not saying it should be removed, but is tiring how masks in general are all day QQing about how weak they are and how this and that class need nerf cause masks suk compared to them, etc... and as it is the game now, masks have the highest DpT... but this is getting out of topic.

Iop nerf was uncalled for, they are supposed to be the strongest class in the game, and overall, fecas are, when they are supposed to be tanks only

ankama is messing the game badly, i wonder if they are going to fix stabilization (masks can use fugue while stabilized and get away, for example, same with vertox, wabbit guard, and others...)

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #842390  Replies : 26  Views : 1448
posté March 22, 2015, 23:19:46 | #6

Quote (Gelgy @ 22 March 2015 23:11) *
The Focus-SIP combo was overpowered. It's taken a slight nerf. I fail to see the problem here. Focus and Super Iop Punch are both still really strong.

And Gutting Gust was only "better" than the Beta version before the revamp because of base damage, and the inferior power stacking mechanics. If the spell is either given a damage buff, or limited Power generation, the per-target limit will be fine.
except it limits the number of combos u can do on a target, jabs combo is bugged and doesnt work as expected in some cases, anyways... nerfing gust this way means no one will lvl it but i dont really care, i was removing that skill due being really bad anyways (and now they nerfed it, even more reason)

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #842364  Replies : 26  Views : 1448
posté March 22, 2015, 23:05:10 | #7

Quote (Brokonaut @ 22 March 2015 22:15) *
The difference between regular backstab and sidestab Focus with SiP is 5% damage. SiP is relevant through any length of battle while Masked Spirit is not. The amount of turns between SiP bursts is still three turns. I have no idea what you're talking about in your first sentence.

I only agree with your issue with Gutting Gust, which I think its damage should be increased to compensate for the per target. No mentionable nerfs for Cra.
hows fair cra's stealing 4mp every turn? thought that would be nerfed

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 March 2015 22:59) *
Because fussi can be used throughout the fight masked spirit can't

If you're still being one turned by masks in pvp you need to start adjusting to the new resistance meta
i have 67~70% resists, still pretty much die in 1-2 turns vs water mask

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #842360  Replies : 26  Views : 1448
posté March 22, 2015, 22:54:40 | #8

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 March 2015 22:21) *
Did you seriously just compare masked spirit a summon that only lasts two turns and can never be cast again while also making you take double damage to the ridiculousness of iop?

No I'm seriously asking because I'm laughing so hard that i almost fell out of my chair
a mask going first can one turn almost anything, thats the difference, they nerfed rogue's fusilade long ago too, why not double?

Quote (Brokonaut @ 22 March 2015 22:15) *
The difference between regular backstab and sidestab Focus with SiP is 5% damage. SiP is relevant through any length of battle while Masked Spirit is not. The amount of turns between SiP bursts is still three turns. I have no idea what you're talking about in your first sentence.

I only agree with your issue with Gutting Gust, which I think its damage should be increased to compensate for the per target. No mentionable nerfs for Cra.
5%, in this game, means a win or a lose

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #842352  Replies : 26  Views : 1448
posté March 22, 2015, 22:11:18 | #9
iop nerfed badly on beta so you made iop punch "combo" 4 turns (instead of 3 as it is right now), less damage (you can use this combo after the turn you used focus, so potential 20% extra damage is out) and delayed so u cant use it on first turn (yet masks can still use double on their first turn). Sigh... i guess we will get ankama'ed... as always

They also nerfed gutting gust to 2 uses per target... even before revamp it was better...

any news of nerfs on cras?

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #842341  Replies : 26  Views : 1448
posté March 22, 2015, 08:55:40 | #10

Quote (Chompers @ 22 March 2015 05:49) *
Make sure you got all 4 parts to unlock it as ever since they fixed it awhile ago I have had no issues on the half dozen or so times I have ran it since it was supposed to be fixed unless 1.4 caused new issues.
yah, the quest bugs if u defeat the gollems before getting the hourglass

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #842245  Replies : 2  Views : 77
posté March 22, 2015, 05:44:48 | #11
Xelorium present temple still bugged Are you ever going to fix it?!?!?!?!?!? its been many months and you didnt release a patch for it yet, and its been reported many times... i wasted about 3 hours AGAIN trying to get it done, but the chest with the boss key always bugs... i want my damn sub time back

Thread : 1.40 Bug Reports  Preview message : #842226  Replies : 2  Views : 77
posté March 20, 2015, 13:08:37 | #12
the easiest way is ... get garden gems and plant inside ur bag... or activate pvp and fight them or call an high lvl friend to do that :p

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841567  Replies : 16  Views : 628
posté March 20, 2015, 13:05:26 | #13
brace yourselves, P2W is coming costumes with stats? potions for pvp? mystery boxes for equips/weapons? o _oU hope thats ONLY for the asian server :\

also...

all the stuff here -> Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841566  Replies : 87  Views : 2875
posté March 20, 2015, 12:51:22 | #14
still waiting for the hotfix changes :\

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #841563  Replies : 78  Views : 3097
posté March 20, 2015, 12:50:41 | #15
lol is funny how they used sadida and osamodas images.... is ankama trying to tell us something?... like... give up those 2 classes :\

Thread : News  Preview message : #841562  Replies : 7  Views : 227
posté March 20, 2015, 01:47:31 | #16

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 20 March 2015 01:41) *
i had a pandora in my inventory so yay for level 160 mm. anyway yeah second fight with an mm definitely bugs.

so i went in with the mm, and i had fought frizz earlier, so this was technically a second fight, and even though i didnt have mm in previous fights i bugged with mm.

next fight no bug.

next fight bugged.
the fight i was in yesterday had no sidekicks tho  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841434  Replies : 30  Views : 1502
posté March 20, 2015, 01:38:52 | #17

Quote (Dy7 @ 19 March 2015 13:49) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 19 March 2015 03:29) *
Missiz Freezz: Will now correctly revive players. At the end of Missiz Freezz' first turn after a player has died, a visual effect will be shown on the dead player. At the end of Missiz Freezz' second turn after a player has died, the player will be revived.
It still bugs at random, just tested

If it still happens, I will need more information to check this out.

My fix has been on beta for a few weeks, with a teleporting potion to get into the boss room. Don't hesitate to try to reproduce it to give informations about the problem.

Sramva: The passive spell will no longer be active after a Sramva has been summoned and before it has taken its turn.
Still happens, tested

If I'm not mistaken, the state should be visible but not active, and is deactivated at the monster turn.

Schanker: When the Schanker kills itself and explodes, the character that effected "Scorplosive" will be considered to be the cause of its death. This change will allow the achievement of certain challenges.
Still does nothing for the challenges, tested already

I will check it again and fix it.
for the miss freez...it feels totally random so i cant really help with a "how to", i died on a death tile, and never raised back again, one person did the same a turn before and she did raise... so no idea. a fun bug based on this bug is when a summoner osa dies with summons out, the summons dont die, so if you get eniraised you can summon gobgob and go dragon and still control your summons xD revamp osas to this pls xD

sramva still uses its passive, try disabling it when you summon it, and not at the start of the sramva turn, the easiest way to test... summon it next to a monster and whip sramva, his passive will trigger for each damage hit u do to him. (same happens with the mushrom passive, if u summon it in diagonal to allies and whip it, it triggers its passive, altho i didnt test this one recently, so not sure if still happens)

schanker... it shows the scorplosive state, but it doesnt fail the challenge... maybe...make in beta a special battle that always gives us the same 2 or 3 challenges and mark one of the schankers as "kill last", to make it easier to test.

Also, i noticed a bug with eni, i was hunting tokens to get a class emblem and the challenge to focus on one enemy appeared, i damaged the eni and she got the mark so we have to focus on her, but she used trans and well, i damaged other enemy and the challenge didnt fail, i guess its because trans ignores EVERYTHING, just letting u know this lil bug

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the ppl that says it works in beta.... let me tell u a story, a story about how those little creatures known as bugfus creep in the interdimensional void that separates the beta server from the normal server, so once in a while, when ankama uses their magical teleporter to sync the servers, those lil nasty bugfus jump inside the code and corrupts it, making the beta and the normal servers totally different.

Or saying it in other words.... what works in beta, dont have to work on the normal servers.

This post has been edited by saphiLC2 - March 20, 2015, 01:48:59.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841428  Replies : 30  Views : 1502
posté March 19, 2015, 03:29:50 | #18
things in this patch that are a lie More than 70 modified combat areas: This modification allows positioning on at least 7 different cells.
i know this isnt technically a lie... but if you revised combat areas... why most of the maps still have bugged tiles that u cant click??

Missiz Freezz: Will now correctly revive players. At the end of Missiz Freezz' first turn after a player has died, a visual effect will be shown on the dead player. At the end of Missiz Freezz' second turn after a player has died, the player will be revived.
It still bugs at random, just tested

Sramva: The passive spell will no longer be active after a Sramva has been summoned and before it has taken its turn.
Still happens, tested

Schanker: When the Schanker kills itself and explodes, the character that effected "Scorplosive" will be considered to be the cause of its death. This change will allow the achievement of certain challenges.
Still does nothing for the challenges, tested already

Those are some i tested after seeing this patch was a bugfest.... if you found any other, post it here please, so they see them

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #841014  Replies : 30  Views : 1502