Today, December 19th, we had a Beta Server update and here is the list of changes that were made:
- The verification of the conditions to rejoin the fight will properly work.
- The displayed HP numbers should no longer be mixed with those of the Heroes at the beginning or end of combat.
- The challenges in combat will be displayed correctly.
- The values of the combat challenges rewards will be properly displayed during the turn of a Hero.
- Pressing "Tab" will be used to bring a Hero up during the placement phase.
- The statistics of Heroes will be updated correctly when changing equipment items during the placement phase.
- De Darm will properly be applied to the main character and not just the Heroes.
- The fight will be recreated correctly when using a Hero.
- Deleting a character following a disconnection during a fight and reconnecting afterwards with another character will no longer block the fight.
- Corrections of different account issues during a reconnection in combat, have been made.
- The duration of turns during a reconnection in combat with Heroes will no longer be 60 seconds but 30 seconds.
- The position synchronization will no longer have unexpected effects during a reconnection in combat.
- A Hero without a nation will no longer be able to join a fight in an area requiring to have one. A feedback was added to indicate when a Hero cannot join a fight.
- The characters will be correctly added to the group during a reconnection in combat.
- The additional spell bars (2, 3, 4) are properly filled up when the Hero comes into play.
- De Arm will be properly applied to a character who does a /suicide.
- Heroes will be visible in the characteristic and spell interfaces. However, improvements are still needed: The increase button of the characteristics is currently unavailable for the Heroes (and will probably not be used immediately when the feature is released). Spells will be visible for the Heroes on the dedicated interface. It should be possible eventually to switch from one spell bar to another to allow placement of the spells in the bars for the Heroes when out of combat.
- The levels of Heroes will be displayed correctly in the group interface if their level increase.
- Heroes will now properly be identified as Heroes, including for the other players. Therefore it will not be possible to perform certain actions on them from this interface (follow, add friends, etc.)
- Receiving an invitation to join a guild on a Hero will no longer block other invitations.
- A deleted Hero from a guild, while the player is present on a character of the same account and in the same guild, will not give the impression to that character of losing his guild or losing his nation.
Selection of Heroes
- The interface will be correctly updated with the new name when modifying the pseudonym of a Sidekick.
- The slots will empty properly when a Hero is removed from the group.
- It is now possible to use a Recall Potion from the inventory of a Hero.
- It is now possible to revive a player with having KenKO present in the inventory of a Hero.
- The interactions of a Hero with his Petsmount will not alter the status of the main character.
- It is now possible to rename the Petsmount of a Hero.
- It will be possible to sell an item from the inventory of a Hero. However, the sale will be in the name of the main character.
- Canceling a sale while having the inventory of a Hero open, will place the item in its inventory and not in the inventory of the main character.
- Heroes will no longer be visible on the world map.
- If a quest is validated by a hero, it will not be removed from the monitoring surveys of the main character.
- Only quests which the main character takes part will be added to follow-quests.
- The challenges using minimum and maximum level criteria will properly take into account the Sidekicks. (For example, the lowest level player must complete all the world, etc.)
- "Forced" challenges (for example: Flaxhid series) will now have priority over the basic challenges. This will prevent the problem with challenge disappearance.
- A reconnection while in combat with "forced" spells (for example at Kwismas World) will properly display these spells and do not prevent their use.