Chapter 5 of the Quest of Nations
Discover the fifth and final chapter of the Quest of Nations!
We're offering you the chance to experience the conclusion of this epic adventure, by going to Sufokia and its mysterious abyssal depths. On the program:
- A whole temple to explore
- Former allies and old enemies who still bear a grudge against you
- New monsters who'll make you wet yourself
- A rather unusual mode of transport
- Enigmas that will have you racking your brains
- A well-deserved artifact
- And most of all, the conclusion of this story!
Read the Devblog dedicated to this new Quest of Nations to find out more!
Dungeon monsters can grow in power by corrupting themselves with Stasis!
Discover new difficulty levels and rise to their challenge to win previously unseen rewards. You can also use Rapid mode to go through dungeons in small groups, and do some reconnaissance in moderate difficulty.
Read the Devblog dedicated to Stasis Dungeons to find out more!
Ultimate Boss: Nogord Wungleezared
A new Ultimate Boss is appearing in Ingloriom.
This content is for players of level 186 and over. 18 new items and a new resource will be introduced as rewards for this new Boss.
Read this article dedicated to this new Ultimate Boss to find out more and take part in the "Defeat Nogord Wungleezared!" contest.
Kwismas is coming back to Wakfu!
Go to Astrub and the Trool Fair to celebrate it properly! The event starts on December 13th, just after the update, and will end at 10:00 AM (server time) on January 10th, 2017.
Read this article dedicated to the Kwismas event to find out more.
Adjustable Level System
- The pop-up notification to confirm Skill Point changes has been removed
You no longer need dungeon keys to enter dungeons. Keys currently present in inventories will be transformed into an object to be used which will give 10 Glossy Powders of the same level.
Easy and Hardcore dungeons have been removed from the game.
These game modes haven't been lost, since they've been replaced by the new Stasis Dungeons mechanic; their Rapid mode corresponds to Easy, and their Difficult mode corresponds to Hardcore.
- Items received using Hardcore tokens can now be received using normal tokens.
- Items received from Hardcore loot are now also received from normal loot.
- Hardcore tokens won't be deleted for the moment. Remember to exchange them for normal tokens at a dungeon machine, because they'll be deleted in a future patch.
- Easy and Hardcore achievements have been deleted. You can no longer collect the related bonus rewards.
- Normal modes will take on the Hardcore mode gameplay, but with the characteristics of normal monsters.
- Certain Hardcore gameplays have been simplified, such as that of "Xelorium - Present".
The minimum level of dungeons has been reworked to match the minimum level of the level bracket they're in.
- It is no longer necessary to wear the Ugly Set to enter the Miss Ugly Dungeon.
- *NEW!* The spells "Rough Tongue", "Fleahopper", "Fleeflee" and "Incandescence" no longer cause problems with the Eniripsa's Hammle Mark.
- The "Feca Master" passive and resistance gain in the weakest element have been corrected.
- The "Armor-Plating" passive and resistance gain in the weakest element have been corrected.
- It is no longer possible to teleport to the Bravery Standard if the Iop is being carried (summoning of the Bravery Standard is not affected).
- The Mask Master passive will now properly increase collision damage (in the event of a collision).
- When the Pandawa is carrying another, the carried character will no longer becomes invisible when the Pandawa is targeted by one of the Masks of the Masqueraider.
- The area of effect preview of Milk Wave will now appear correctly when thrown on a Barrel.
- *NEW!* Bamboozle will now correctly reduce close combat damage.
- The pop-up notification to confirm the purchase of a Booster Pack no longer says that it must be collected in the gift interface. The Booster Pack is automatically credited to the account.
- A clickable link has been added in the login interface, titled "Can't log in?", redirecting you to the appropriate page.
- The "Quests" and "Achievements" interfaces now open to the "To Do" category by default, rather than the "All" category.
- The chat window now shows all chat tabs when the character connects.
We would like to lighten the load of these interfaces. However, their technical operation has prevented us from going as far as we wanted to. As we have been unable to lighten them, we carried out this small change, which will allow you to avoid a slight slowdown in game performance when opening them. Don't worry: it's only a matter of time!
- The "large monsters" in the intermediate Whisperer dungeons are now considered to be Bosses, which lets you use them to complete Boss-related quests, such as the "Scoreboard" quests.
- The HP of Jemmy, Janes and Miouze, as well as their Summons, have been lowered so that their quest is easier to complete at any given level.
- Quests that weren't triggered when another quest was completed are now automatically triggered when logging in ("A Mount" quest, Pappy Pal's quests, etc.).
- The experience rewarded by the Otomai's Disciples quest, ‘The Life of a Hunter’ has been revised in order to give less experience in the the first stages of the quest and more experience in the last stages of the quest. The overall experience reward of the quest remains unchanged.
- In the Incarnam quest, ‘Hunting for Olavrann the External,’ the steps ‘Search the Dungeon surroundings’ and ‘Search the north plateaus’ will now validate correctly.
- It is now possible to retrieve licenses from Mercenary Posts located in Jumpin' Jungle, Turfo Canyon and the Steamulating Shore.
- It was still possible to harvest seeds from certain rare resources – mainly from crops and high-level plants. We've corrected this problem to avoid erroneous clicks, and so that functionality is consistent across the game.
- *NEW!* Tidal Wave, cast by the Black Zordfish, will no longer hurt the Black Zordfish’s allies.
- Haven Gem Fragments are now stackable up to 100 (instead of 12, as before).
- Tofu Eggs, which could no longer be obtained, have been removed from the game, and replaced by Tofu Gizzards in recipes.
- "Green Mud" has been replaced by "Mushd Mud" in the only recipe which required it, and is dropped by Green Mushds.
- The "Accessory" slot will now correctly show "Accessory" when hovered over, and not "Insignia".
- It is once more possible to show an equipped item using the chat.
- It is now possible to directly drop relics at 0.1% on the following Bosses: Emperor/King Jellixes, Hagen Daz, Kya (Missiz Freezz), Lenald Empelol and the Wa Wabbit.
- Various bugs have been corrected which could occur during pet data actions on the server.
- Item categories have been improved and simplified (Markets and Encyclopedia).
- It is no longer possible to obtain Haven Gems, Haven Gem Fragments, or Metamorfrags in Enutrof's Pouch.
- It is now possible to feed the Wodent pet with Super Growth Kibble.
- *NEW!* The Fang Ring costs 250 tokens (instead of 110) in the Nyl Crocodyl Croupier.
- *NEW!* The Black Wabbit Emiw will now drop the ‘Powerful Dazzling Belt.’
- *NEW!* The Enraged Tofu will now drop a ‘Transmutation Level 100.’
- Night-light and Gentle Glow will no longer heal Lumino if Lumino is being carried.
- Interactive elements will now correctly adapt to the area's light and/or ambiance.
- The experience given by treasures accessible through artifacts has been increased. Instead of giving 30% of a level for 20 treasures obtained when completed at a level, they now give an entire level. This modification is not retroactive.
- The appearance of gold, silver and bronze trophies have been improved.