Thanks for your feedbacks.
Here is the planned change (in addition to the bug fixing) for the Crâ that will come with the next beta update :
1) Reduces to 3 elementary states (from 4) :
* Biting will be replaced by Reach on the air branch. It will be more interesting for Poisoned Arrow — haven't to stack the state on the target — and Storm Arrow — damage in the whole area.
* Earth branch will work with Riddled instead of Riddled and Reach — more possibilities to stack for Destructive Arrow.
* Earth branch will gain a new effect that works with Incisive Strike — for example, a burst on the target.
* This will also makes the mechanic easier to understand.
2) Improve the synergy between branch :
* Instead of binding mechanic, I will switch on complementary mechanic. For example, instead of having to have fire state to apply air state by using a air spell, the air spell could apply fire state.
3) Slightly increases the damage :
* On the current version, I lowered the damage by 0,01 per AP per level because of the amount of final damage buff but I think it was too much, because Crâ damage were already pretty low in comparison to other class. I will revert it and add few more damage on dedicated spells.
4) Improve Beacon mechanic :
* Improve the earth beacon. Makes it work with Piercing Arrow, etc..
* Others improvements or synergies.
5) And more.